Speaker 1: Welcome to person number one podcast. You're listening to The Jamo and Dylan Show.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, we're on the way that Dance Bra little Man trip with the Boys celeb.
Speaker 3: Goodday, guys, and welcome back to another episode of The Jammo and Dylan Show. Today's episode two hundred and fifty five. How you go and deal?
Speaker 4: I'm good mate. It's been a big week. We've got a good Friday plan. We're going to smash out some content. We're going to Varsity with the boys this afternoon. So we are a good week, a busy week, and a nice start to the weekend.
Speaker 3: It definitely is you've summed that up really nicely. Now, guys, a confession to make, and it's actually quite a sad and happy confession. The lost files deal. So what's happened this week is what actually happened this morning. I was just going through some requests on our Instagram messages and look, we've talked to you guys about the fact that we've lost a lot of messages or we're not getting as many as we used to. Yep, that's not the case. The messages are still coming through from you guys, but they've been coming through requests and then Hidden request yep.
Speaker 4: So we have a primary, a general, a requests folder, and then Instagram has a hidden request folder that doesn't and there's actually no notifications attached to it. You have to manually go in there and look through it. Jamo's gone in there and gone. There's so many messages in here that we didn't even know were there.
Speaker 3: I had a look at it and it says, so you okay, you're right, we've got the primary General requests.
Speaker 5: You click on that, then it says hidden requests zero, said.
Speaker 4: Zero even when there was lots in there. That's the problem. Then you click it and then you've got lots of spam and stuff yep. But then amongst the spam was a lot of your guys' messages. So we've discovered that there's guys and girls who have talked to us for four or five years with no reply. But now you're in the primary or general. Yeah, you're on board. It's all good and we appreciate it.
Speaker 3: So what we'll do now is every week we'll check the requests and make sure that everything is all sweet and we've got you guys in the primary or jet.
Speaker 4: Hopefully that we've now that we've gone through the requests, it will allow Instagram to filter it a bit for us, maybe you know, and then put them just in requests. That would be nice.
Speaker 3: That would be great, or even if it just popped it in requests is decent though, because sometimes you do get a lot of shity you just don't want to see. But the hidden request, the lost files, that's what we were sorting out today and the benefit of that is that we've got a lot of content here today which has actually it's supposed to be in the last few episodes that slip through the crawd.
Speaker 4: Today's a good app so we've got a little bit of everything.
Speaker 3: The question that I put out only like two hours ago was about first dates, and we had a few people replied to that, which is great. But we also have a lot of stuff from previous episodes and just a lot of good things today. So really excited for this one. As you said, it's a great day. Let's get cracking, all right, I've got a question for you straight away.
Speaker 4: Deal do it.
Speaker 3: You get one hundred million dollars, but you get dropped in a random part of the ocean for thirty seconds every day for five years. Ooh, so one hundred million dollars, but you get dropped in a random part of the ocean for thirty seconds every day for five years. I found this one on reels, So shout out to the reels account that I found this.
Speaker 4: Okay, so I've got I've got one hundred million dollars, so I will be able to construct a system for someone to find me every day. The problem is that's going to be expensive.
Speaker 5: Yeah.
Speaker 3: I think the once the thirty seconds is up, you spawn back.
Speaker 5: To wherever you were. Oh fuck.
Speaker 3: The thing is you're taking a risk because you could get dropped right with where sharks are.
Speaker 4: I feel like, if it's every day for five years, you'll get eaten eventually. I agree.
Speaker 3: So, but it's only thirty seconds a day exactly. So can you fight off a shark for thirty seconds?
Speaker 6: What?
Speaker 3: And you don't know what time of the day it's going to be either, I fucking do it thirty seconds.
Speaker 5: Imagine if they drop you in their mid night.
Speaker 4: Oh my god. Because I would like one hundred million dollars, bro, I would just hire Michael Phelps. I'd like teach me or like a Navy seal survival swimming do I get to know when the thirty seconds is as well? Or is it going to be random? Like sucks if I'm at dinner with and then you just go missing for thirty seconds, Carli's all lonely. Bro in the restaurant, it's only thirty seconds though, he's just gone to the bathroom. Or you can probably tell her what's happened when I import back? Am I soaking wet? Or am I back in my dinner clothes like dry?
Speaker 5: Well, that's a good one. Surely that wouldn't change the fact that you're doing it for a.
Speaker 4: Hundred it might, Bro, I'm back, I'm just back in the middle of the restaurant all fucking.
Speaker 5: Minor inconvenience every day.
Speaker 4: Um, it's tough, like probably would you take it? You'd probably give it? Yeah, at least give it a go. Yeah, if you if you die in that thirty seconds at any point, does the money still stay? Like then can I can my family have that?
Speaker 5: I don't know what. If you die day one, surely you haven't earned that, But then you're also.
Speaker 4: Taking the if like I would do it, if the money then stays and that could be given to kids parents, Yeah, if you could stay in the family and build a bit of an empire. Yeah, I think I'd do it.
Speaker 5: It's a good question.
Speaker 3: Imagine you get dropped, Okay, so I had the scenario where you get dropped at midnight.
Speaker 4: Maging Somalia bro out on the coast bro Pirates territory.
Speaker 3: You might not even get dropped near anything. It's probably the best. Imagine if you get dropped next to like an island and it's beautiful.
Speaker 4: Yeah, that's the thing. But you might also get dropped in like the middle of the Atlantic Ocean bro.
Speaker 3: Winter as well. Oh, if you get dropped right where the waves are crashing, or you get dropped in the.
Speaker 4: Rip, you get dropped in Hawaii maybe, Yeah, that'd be pretty cool.
Speaker 5: If you get you get fit, bro.
Speaker 4: Thirty seconds are hard swimming every day, you'd be shredded after five.
Speaker 3: Or it could even be you get dropped in the middle of the ocean. You just lay on your back for thirty seconds. Survival back show. You have some days where it's really peaceful and it's actually enjoyable, and.
Speaker 4: Then I just walk around with a floaty twenty four to seven, Bro, I'm not dying.
Speaker 3: Could you live with the fact that Okay. So let's say day one you've passed the challenge. It's easy. You're out in the middle of nowhere, but it was a beautiful summer's day and you just lay on your back. There was no sharks around, no sting rays, nothing that can harm you. Day two you get a real bad day, so you get dropped in. Let's go three am somewhere. You can't see anything, and you're just scrambling. You're so scared. You're so scared. You feel something touch your leg. Oh no, you don't know what it is, though. Thirty seconds is up. How anxious are you feeling for Day three?
Speaker 4: Pretty anxious? But I just have a feeling the one hundred mel would ease that. Okay, I really do. I think rich people say money doesn't bring you happiness because they don't want everyone to have the money. I just think it brings so much relief and happiness. Yeah, yeah, so you know, fuck it, I'll do it. I'll be selfless. Yeah, I'll do it. I'll give it a go.
Speaker 5: What would you, guys?
Speaker 4: Sounds like a good challenge to me. I like that.
Speaker 5: I like that one too.
Speaker 4: That keeps you ready every day, that keeps a blood flowing like I.
Speaker 3: Feel like if I can find that video, I might find it towards the end. It might be a bit too hard right now. There was a set of rules I believe, towards the back end of it, and then I just kind of made up my own just then, but got a little story. So primary school. There's two stories and they're pissing related. Yeah, aka wing aka.
Speaker 5: What's another name for going to the toilet?
Speaker 4: Yeah?
Speaker 3: Not off the top of my head. There are lots of names, though, you guys can also send those.
Speaker 4: Taking a leak, Yeah, taking a leak, I don't really I never use that, but that is another one. I feel like that's a bit more American.
Speaker 3: Heading down to Snakeville. Yeah yeah, yeah, yeah, just made that one up. Oh yeah, it counts.
Speaker 2: Bro.
Speaker 4: What other terms python time? Yeah, terms for worm, we to pee? I think there's lots. Yeah, No, there are, off the top of our head, tinkle, piddle, yeah, go for aid yeah, yep, taking a whiz, taking a leak.
Speaker 5: I used to like saying going for a whiz kalifah nice.
Speaker 4: Nice.
Speaker 3: People didn't like that though, that was just he's in the john Yeah, okay, yeah, that's American.
Speaker 4: Nick anyway, that's aussy.
Speaker 3: We would do this challenge in primary school and I reckon gee. We would have been like ten years old, and the aim was you go into the boys toilet to the urinal, and what are the urinals called? Just your standard long silver one? You step up onto a urinal trough. Yeah, but it wasn't like because the trough is above ground, if that makes sense.
Speaker 5: Is there a difference between a single.
Speaker 3: Urinal and a longer one like this one?
Speaker 4: That's a trough urinal trophy? And then I believe what's a single one?
Speaker 5: And the single was just a urinal?
Speaker 4: Right, it's just also a urinal. Yeah, any all mounted urinals, floor mounted urinals, and then trough urinals.
Speaker 5: Okay, that troughh urinal was what we.
Speaker 4: Had treated like animals a honestly.
Speaker 5: Now, the aim was who can pee the highest up the urinal?
Speaker 4: Nice?
Speaker 3: But our urinal ended at a certain height and then it was just white wall. I remember my distance was just regular, Like some of these guys had crazy, crazy power, and you weren't looking at the penis. That wasn't a part of the game. The game was you stand back, give them a few meters and you watch them go to work and then we'd use a little mark and mark who's was with the initial Yeah, So I don't remember who was the best at that game, but I remember we also had another that was a fun game. I wasn't great at it, but it was a fun game. There was another one though, where it was who could piss for the longest? Nice so everyone they get to go into.
Speaker 4: Consistent stream though.
Speaker 5: Yeah yeah, but.
Speaker 3: They got to go into the cubicle yep, and we'd stand on the outside. We'd make sure they wouldn't have a water bottle though, because obviously you can pretend. So we'd pat down a couple of people and then they'd go in and they'd do their longest we competition.
Speaker 5: I remember you in no No No.
Speaker 3: I I was probably like a forty seconds max or something, because you would get disqualified if you stopped and then started again.
Speaker 5: And I was a bit like that, a bit dis disjointed.
Speaker 3: But we had this one kid went for like minute and a half, like solid minute and a half.
Speaker 4: Were years going crazy? Yeah, yeah, it sounded like a horse.
Speaker 5: It's like I don't know how.
Speaker 4: To do the noise and jumping up and down and stuff.
Speaker 5: They're just some funny games that we'd play in school. School.
Speaker 4: We always say Ossie Primary school is magical, bro.
Speaker 5: I love it.
Speaker 4: It really is. It really is. Now, Jamo, some crazy things have been happening in the world this week. I couldn't believe it. Starting off, South Korea introduced martial law.
Speaker 3: So I saw a few articles, but I need some explaining.
Speaker 4: So the president said, we're introducing martial law because of threats from North Korea and he wants to He thought this was a great way to keep them safe. So martial law is that's where the army takes over. There's curfews, you know, the parliament suspended, nothing else can happen. The president's fully in control. It's basically military control. But the thing was right as soon as he did that, South Korean parliament were like, we don't want this. This is ridiculous bit of argie bargie. The citizens aren't happy. Calls it off six hours later, so now they want his head. They want him out office. They're going, you're not the president for us. So he's failed big time with that.
Speaker 5: I think it's fair to want his head.
Speaker 3: Oh yeah, especially because he just goes you know, after he faced a bit of back there.
Speaker 4: When you make a big call as a leader and you fail, you should be gone. Yeah, it's discussed like you have to have a bit of better decision making skills if you're the leader of a country. Agreed and next up, Bro, this cold blooded assassination. This is crazy. So this big health fund in America, United Health. I looked him up. They got about three hundred billion revenue, eighth biggest company in America.
Speaker 5: Not bad this ceo.
Speaker 4: Bro. I've seen the video. Cold blooded killer comes up behind him, mask, backpack, all black silencer on the pistol, bang bang bang kills one of the biggest CEOs in the world.
Speaker 1: Bro.
Speaker 3: Assassination from behind though he probably didn't even have a split second to know what gun.
Speaker 4: Jammed guy goes that finishes the job.
Speaker 5: Brose.
Speaker 4: They haven't caught him yet, cold blooded killer crazy. I don't get it. Some people say it's like a bit of a and I fuck you to the big corporations, the health corporations. I've seen a bit of that.
Speaker 3: I heard rumors that there's a lot of people who try and get payouts from the corporation and then they always have something within a contract that makes them not have to pay it out.
Speaker 4: Yep, yep.
Speaker 3: And there was a couple of words. Dad was telling me that on the actual shells of the bullet.
Speaker 4: Yeah, there were some words engraved.
Speaker 2: Yep.
Speaker 4: Those words I believe were used in like like as an excuse as to why you can't get your money.
Speaker 5: Correct, here we go.
Speaker 4: Shell casings were found with the words deny, defend and depose.
Speaker 5: Wow, deny defend.
Speaker 4: Imagine if that's what he said, is he did it?
Speaker 3: I reckon he was silent, like if he had a silencer. He was wearing all black. He was chill, bang bang bang.
Speaker 4: With a silence. He's an assassin, bro, Yeah, proper hit man.
Speaker 5: I if you got paid for that, I think he definitely would.
Speaker 4: He'd want more than twenty five grand for that. Yeah.
Speaker 3: I think that he is going to be found though, because you think he'll be seen as a bit of a hero in a way, maybe to people who have been done wrong.
Speaker 4: By I've seen a bit of that on social media, that like he'll be seen as this mystical person. But then it's also like, was the CEO calling all of those shots?
Speaker 5: Yeah?
Speaker 4: I imagine he's just a chill dude, Like, what's this I want to get a photo of him.
Speaker 5: He's a chill guy, or he could have been terrible.
Speaker 3: He probably he might have been a horrible person, but also could have been a great bloke United Hell CEO. We honestly don't know anything about him as a person, so I'm not going to speak on that.
Speaker 5: He actually looks like that.
Speaker 3: Why does he look like a decent guy? Does that annoy you or to make you like sad?
Speaker 4: I feel? Yeah, well, no, like, I'm not a big fan of sort of assassinations in generals, but I can A lot of people seem to froth it telling me off right. Brian Thompson, bro Brizza, Brizza, Bristol, Bristol Thompson, Oh, man, I'm going to I want to read up on him, May Bristlelway, Bristol. Well, he probably had a real good fifty years.
Speaker 5: Yeah, like or.
Speaker 4: Maybe yeah, I don't know. If he's had threats and this cloud over his head for a while, apparently he was receiving some death threats. Yeah, the longer clouds over your head, the more would have had a bit of security around him. If he's one of the one of the biggest CEOs in the world.
Speaker 3: Yeah, but maybe he said, I'm Bristol t I don't need security.
Speaker 4: Fifty years of age.
Speaker 5: In peace.
Speaker 4: That's that's a short life, but it's decent, probably just over half a life.
Speaker 5: Yep. So he's fulfilled half of.
Speaker 3: His legacy and he got assassinated. Damn bro Well, at least he's left a lot of money for his family. Yeah, they'll be sortied. Yeah, poor guy though, Like we don't know what really happened, like the ins and out, but hey, it's never good when someone dies unless they did something horrible.
Speaker 5: Yes, six a side deal. Heartbreaking night for me. Last night.
Speaker 3: You came along and watched Rog didn't know because he bailed as he usually does.
Speaker 4: He is sick though, so what he reckons? Yeah?
Speaker 5: Do we excuse him? Maybe not, We'll see. We'll see.
Speaker 3: But we lost four to three on the main stage, went down four nil. Things were looking real, Bleak scored a few late, keeper got sent off and then the last five minutes it was just a stale mate.
Speaker 5: We couldn't get the job done.
Speaker 4: It was tough half on you lost the player.
Speaker 5: Yeah, but we still fight.
Speaker 3: I believe we're still in the top three type area, So we'll see. How it goes, and I think five or six weeks left for that, so I'll give you guys another update soon.
Speaker 5: And then I got the call up.
Speaker 4: Deal you did, mate. I've been coming, Josh.
Speaker 3: Rognetta plays cricket every Sunday in basically a one hundred ball game, and you know it only goes for two hours. I've gone down and watched a couple of games, and I think just through being.
Speaker 4: There, they've thought, oh he's keen. Yeah, and the whole time that was my plan.
Speaker 3: Yeah, like I never intended to play a full season of cricket ever again in my life.
Speaker 5: You want it again anyone?
Speaker 3: Yeah, I just got the itch because I'm out there looking at some of the bowlers and thinking maybe I could do some damage in saying that I could also get out first ball to the worst bowler in the world. So we'll see how it goes. That's on something.
Speaker 4: Rog will even be ready. He reckons he's worst today, so he's got two days to recover for an important match.
Speaker 3: Yeah, we're back filming on a Friday today. We filmed on a Sunday last week. Yeah, on the Friday today, and yeah, Rog only has two days, well one day really yep, to get fit, So hopefully he'll be there and ready to go.
Speaker 5: But that'll be good. I might take the vlog camera and.
Speaker 3: Do a little bit because at least with cricket, when we're batting, I can just sit there with the camera on the bench. I don't have to be out there the whole time. So that'd be good fun and not much pressure. Because Rog's team has finished on top of the ladder.
Speaker 4: Nice, so it's a bit of a throwaway game.
Speaker 5: Yeah, this is the last regular season game the.
Speaker 4: Grand finals next week. But it's a semi and granny in one day. Yes, so they need to win their semi to get through.
Speaker 3: Yeah, and that will be the day after the big races day. That'll be crazy.
Speaker 5: Let's go with the voice message first.
Speaker 4: We've got a lot of stuff.
Speaker 3: Yeah, we have voice Message, we have the Spanish voice Messages, which I'm looking forward to. We have the first date segment, courts and Confessions.
Speaker 4: Let's get into it.
Speaker 5: What an absolute episode we have here.
Speaker 1: We hope you're enjoying the Jamo and Dylan Show. It's now time to have your stories heard and your questions answered to be featured on the potty Message. The boys at Jamo and Dylan on Instagram.
Speaker 3: All right, here we go. This one is from Flynn, and Flynn was one of the lost files. Oh flinner, flinner, he has been. His first message was in mark. He also said in this photo of us with Rog, he said that Rog kind of looks like Dobby from Harry Potter.
Speaker 5: Dobby with a mustache.
Speaker 4: That's disrespectful.
Speaker 7: Men.
Speaker 5: Here we go, Hey boys.
Speaker 4: Love the party.
Speaker 5: Long time listening here.
Speaker 8: I was listening to the pod this morning and heard your que for funny camp stories, and I couldn't help myself presentd this a voice message, so I've got one of my own. I was on grade eleven camp. It was actually a leadership camp, which makes it like even more ironic this story. But we were on leadership camp and all the boys we got told to like have showers and do all that stuff. So we all went to the bathrooms to have showers. And you know how it gets when there's all these boys in the bathrooms together, A bit silly. Anyway, one of my mates, he was helicoptering. I don't know if I'm allowed to describe what that means, but I hope you guys understand. He was helicoptering all fun and games until an hour later he comes back to us and he was like, my nuts, they hurt so so much.
Speaker 3: For those who don't know what helicoptering, is it swanging that fang around.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 8: Yeah, came persisted through the night, and then he went to a teacher and basically said, like when had happened and all this all the pain he was in, and they like rushed him to hospital, and mind you, was like a regional hospital because we were not like close to town like at all. Yeah, it turned out he had to get like immediate surgery because he had a testicular torsion. Twisted nuts. Yeah, came back to camp the next day with the jobs strapping a fat scar downside his testicles, which he was super proud about. But yeah, just wondering boys, if you guys know anyone that has also twisted their nuts or because I swear to god, it's pretty common and like I had three boys in my grade through my high school education that twisted their nuts, so super random. But yeah, love the potty boys, keep up the good work.
Speaker 5: Thanks for that mess.
Speaker 4: I don't know anyone who's had that sort of injury.
Speaker 5: No, I've heard a lot of it in sports.
Speaker 4: Yep.
Speaker 3: I've only known one person personally, and that was in primary school. Like he just ran twisted and then he actually just twisted his nut.
Speaker 5: Yep. Yeah, I've never like had someone to.
Speaker 4: I've seen your big hits, but I've never known anyone who's had a serious injury. I've heard of ruptured testicle, yeah in the realm, which is horrible. That's an impact injury. But yeah, let us know if you guys have had any nut injuries. What do you call it to sicular torsion or something like that? Yeah, bro crazy all right, Spanish vms.
Speaker 5: Yeah, we need an intro for this.
Speaker 4: If it keeps going, we'll get one. We do have some lessons coming. So these two people are keen and I respect it. So one of them is Maddie D. Maddie D has a Spanish speaking partner who is teaching him the ropes, so he is learning.
Speaker 3: He is very much a beginner, let's learn. And then the second is a girl who is half Spanish. And then we also have another person who isn't even a follower of our show. Someone suggested her as a Spanish speaker for us, who will also be reaching out to us maybe for next week.
Speaker 5: So let's start this off.
Speaker 3: I'm going to turn one point five off for the lesson because we need it to be slow.
Speaker 5: So let's go.
Speaker 3: This is from Matty D, who's going to just run us through and give us our Spanish lesson. We need to think of what the intro could be, because I could be really like, make it really fun with like a little Spanish music. We'll work on it and we'll learn on like learn a Spanish phrase to say.
Speaker 4: Yes, yeah, here we go.
Speaker 3: Actually, that's a job for you guys who are giving us stories for next week. Give us a phrase we can learn that we can use, and that'll be behind closed doors.
Speaker 5: All right, thank you?
Speaker 9: All right, boys. So the first sentence we're going to learn in Spanish is I would like to reserve a table to say. I would like is kiss here? I would like kiss.
Speaker 4: Yerra Kiissera, kiss Yera, kiss Sierra, kiss Yerra, kiss Jera, kiss Yerda? Is that what it kiss? Is it kiss Jero kiss Sierra? Like is kiss here?
Speaker 9: I would like kiss Yerra.
Speaker 4: Kiss Sierra, kiss Sierra, kiss Sierra. Nice kiss Giziera.
Speaker 3: Boy.
Speaker 9: So the first word, he's a kiss heerra. The second word is reserved, so that is kiss heerra.
Speaker 5: Well, I'm gotta hear that again, boy.
Speaker 9: So the first word, he's a kiss here. The second word is reserved, so that is.
Speaker 4: Kisser So it's basically reserved. That sounds Spanish gerraira. I want a deep Spanish voice, so I'm gonna drop it and octave. Yeah.
Speaker 5: Well, that's the thing.
Speaker 3: I've learned this through watching shows and stuff, and when people like, let's say white Australians just try and speak another language and they try and do it in their accent, that's not how you do it.
Speaker 4: Ser Sierra reservoir in Spanish. Some movie actor Antonio Banderas Gisierra reservoirs.
Speaker 5: I like it.
Speaker 4: I would like to preserve. And then we need a table please, And then at the end you have a table.
Speaker 9: So a meaning one is una and then table is mesa, so una mesa. So all together we have.
Speaker 6: Messa.
Speaker 5: Oh sounds elegant.
Speaker 4: Gesierra reservoir, mesa Kissierra reservoir, mesa, mesa mesa or mesa. I reckon it's mesa.
Speaker 9: Then at the end you have a table, so a meaning one is una and then table is mesa una mesa. So all together we have Kisierra Mesa.
Speaker 5: His little our role is good. He's good.
Speaker 4: Gesierrasivad a mess out.
Speaker 3: He didn't he actually didn't think that he was going to be on the podcast until I mentioned it.
Speaker 4: Now he's excited.
Speaker 5: Let's listen to this last bit.
Speaker 9: And also if you've got a request of something you want to learn or say, I'll just learn it off missus and yeah, teaching.
Speaker 4: What do we need like learning Spanish with Jamo and Dylan.
Speaker 5: Yeah, I want dirty talk, give.
Speaker 4: Me some of that because that's that's part of our intro.
Speaker 3: Yes, so we need, like, you know, something like that, learning Spanish with Jamo and Dylan Jamo Edylan, Yeah, oh man, I want.
Speaker 4: Us to do it and then we'll yeah yeah, and then we'll have some music in the background. We're like Dora bro but adults. Now we are. Imagine we became like the biggest Spanish teaching like that's just our random niche thing, like we teach people Spanish.
Speaker 5: We could make high quality videos, no doubt.
Speaker 4: Well probably there. Let's do something for the world and learn Spanish with Jamo and Dylan.
Speaker 3: People like travel agencies will hopefully reach out airlines and stuff, and we'll say we'll give you.
Speaker 4: To Spain and then take me to an hour classic.
Speaker 5: There's like a visit guitar.
Speaker 4: Yeah, guitar visit guitar visit Spain. Yeah, Espana, all right, and.
Speaker 3: We can go to Bartelon and run them Mark, I've already forgot it.
Speaker 4: Sierra Sierra reservoir Una mesa Sierra, mesa, mesa, mesa mesas Spanish commentators.
Speaker 5: Now we have this one.
Speaker 4: Let's do it.
Speaker 9: Oh boys, can.
Speaker 6: I just say it is a privilege and an honor.
Speaker 5: I'm just gonna get straight into it.
Speaker 6: So today we're learning basics, basics.
Speaker 7: We're gonna start with good morning, how are you bosass?
Speaker 1: Good mornings?
Speaker 4: Diasierra want to get our reserve table for two? Come on us, how are you comos como stas comam. Maybe we become like voice like Spanish voiceovers for Australian shows. Bro, I really want you to hit those vowels.
Speaker 6: I don't want to hear any buss.
Speaker 4: Bueno you go, Buenos dias, comosa, Buenos Dias. We're doing well. We'll give it at all. Don't you worry about that till mean us I don't want to hear any just going back to hit this it's.
Speaker 7: Uh and in response to that, and you can say it Stan's st I.
Speaker 2: Am, well, it's it's ban, it's doy Bien, it's stey ban.
Speaker 5: Do you ask me that? And I'll reply so sorry, so sorry, so go.
Speaker 4: And bors and then come and then what am I saying? Is it?
Speaker 6: So we.
Speaker 4: Learned that we can't?
Speaker 3: Yeah, probably not even a word in Spanish. Sorry, watching the test match behind us.
Speaker 4: So you see your later mate?
Speaker 5: So you row hit?
Speaker 4: What was it?
Speaker 5: Maybe Rod hit the ball next time?
Speaker 4: Yeah, we'll put that. No, TikTok's not in India. I was gonna say they would love it.
Speaker 3: They would, but they still appear on ours like reels though, Yeah, they would hate that.
Speaker 4: Yeah, borns d S.
Speaker 3: So that's good morning, born us D. And then I say something been I forgot its story bi in, I think so it's in its story in story bien, story be in.
Speaker 2: So now we'll flip it and I'll do it to you. It's story bi in, wonderful next story bien.
Speaker 7: Next.
Speaker 9: The informal one we can use is like, sup, bro, what's up?
Speaker 1: So we can say.
Speaker 7: Passa bro, Yes, I just said broke it with a Spanish accent. But they say that this is in Spain anyway, So yeah, you can say, get pass. I really want you to commit.
Speaker 4: Yes, oh we are committing on the vowels get pas get I like that is it dea is it tia or dea dia yae commit on the vows gets or damn.
Speaker 5: It's with a q one of q u e p a s a.
Speaker 4: Tia born of das, born of das. Nice bro. We learned some phrases.
Speaker 3: Yeah it meaning she says, let me know if you have any questions. The informal ones are very Spanish and from Spain, so the Latinos might come at me, but oh well.
Speaker 4: It's okay. We can get the Maybe we can then get like a Latino in to help us, and we can do both variations.
Speaker 9: Also with the you're like tapping your tongue.
Speaker 5: And I can feel that.
Speaker 2: Just practice.
Speaker 4: Get us up, Get us up, bro, get us up, and you gotta do get nice bro. Now, I feel like I've learned a lot today.
Speaker 5: I've got to be beach side with a tan some sick.
Speaker 4: I'm going to say this ship at Cotteslow Brome get Spanish. Get us you can good Tan, So I want to work on it hard now Spanish Va that was sick. This is my new favorite segment. Actually, this has given me a bit of energy. The enjoyed that, and they will feel the passion.
Speaker 5: For next week.
Speaker 4: We'll tell them to send an update. And we're doing every week. We are helping thousands learn Spanish as well. That's going up on TikTok Spanish with Jamo and Dialing. It's a new series that's going to.
Speaker 3: Take over the world, bro, And you know what they're going to do when they listen, They're going to learn it and they're going to do it in their car ye professor and Professor Megan, I mean you, Maddie D and Megan shout out elite Bro.
Speaker 5: We'll need is that Maddi D.
Speaker 4: I'm going to tell him we'll need some lessons for next week.
Speaker 5: Yeah, and then maybe these people will get big as well.
Speaker 4: Yeah, they can be that they're in Spanish.
Speaker 5: For their respective states that they live in.
Speaker 4: They can be that. Yes, all right, should we get into the first first date voice message?
Speaker 5: Yes, let's do it.
Speaker 6: Yes, Hey, that's just one into your worst first date stories. This one isn't really the date itself that was bad, but getting to the.
Speaker 4: Date is where it was bad.
Speaker 6: I was running late, I was leaving when I was supposed to be getting to the date. So that's one part that already macs it bad. And then the second part was because I was running late, I ended up getting an eat scooter instead of walking because we're going to have a couple of drinks, can drive there, and so I ended up taking east scooter to the place were going to meet up. And as I was riding the scooter, I ended up stacking it and cutting my hand up pretty bad. And I kept writing the scooter, and as I was writing, I saw these people that were selling like the Bible, and I was like, oh, they seemed like they could help me. So I went over to them and I asked if they had a any water to wash it down with, and they did so. Then I ended up washing my hand with the water from the people that were selling like the Bible and the self help classes and that and ended up rocking up to my first date with holding a tissue to my hand as it was continuing to bleed, and being about thirty minutes late to my first date, Anyway, long stree short. We ended up having a very good first date and now we've been dating for five months.
Speaker 4: It all worked out in the end.
Speaker 5: That's crazy.
Speaker 4: Why did she put up with that? You've showed up drunk late, bleeding on a scooter.
Speaker 5: I didn't think it was happening.
Speaker 3: The one thing about that is that he can actually give her a story when he gets there. True, there's a lot of stuff to talk about. It's like, why you do look so grubby? Your hands will cut up, everything's hurting.
Speaker 4: Oh well, I'll be telling my daughter to leave that two minutes late. Bro, Yeah, disrespectful bro.
Speaker 5: Escooter Imagine is that? Nick ha?
Speaker 4: Bro? You roll up to the first day on an escooter?
Speaker 3: Jesus all right, moving on to our second one. Now this is actually from the twenty second of November, one of the Lost files, but it actually does work for our segment today.
Speaker 4: All Right.
Speaker 3: I was fifteen at the time, working at KFC. This boy, who was a year older than me, was interested in me. Me, being young and naive, obviously went for him. You know, boy that's a year older, a little bit of an element the classic love story. We were together for around a week at this point, and I wanted to hang out outside of work, so we planned to meet up, and he ghosted me twice. I was done with the relationship at that point and ended things. That weekend, he asked me to come over to his house. I obviously declined because I didn't want anything to do with him after he did that twice, I went to work instead, and the next day I get a message from his friend asking if it was true that we slept together. I was a virgin at the time, so I said hell na, and I was pretty offended. I then went to Snapchat to speak to him and confront him about what he said. He ended up telling me how much he loves me. They were together for two weeks and then he sent me a nude. When I say, it was the smallest little pecker I had ever seen. Hecker, bro pecker, little peck.
Speaker 4: That's crazy.
Speaker 3: He then went on to tell me, after I said nothing back, that he cheated on me with this girl named Paige Oh, fake name, and she was ten out of ten, drop dead gorgeous girl. And I was like, no chance he got with her. He kept saying it and he kept harassing me, so I went to my friend to discuss it, and in that conversation I called him Shrimpy. This led to my entire store nicknaming him Shrimpy. He's only been referred by this name for three years until he quit. Karma is a bit Shrimper called him shrimpy in his workplace. He probably thinks getting to work after school is like a little place where he can get away from that.
Speaker 4: That stuff is ridiculous, outrageous. Met with this chick on Tinder back in twenty eighteen, and she was a bigger chick. She got a train into the town I lived, as she didn't live too far away from me at the time. We walked from the station to the park in complete silence as I didn't know what to say as it was my first time doing this face to face. We ended up kissing it. Afterwards, I walked back to the station to go to a mates. She ended up texting me and I just never replied back. She was crying on the train home. Just recently, I got back in contact with her to tell him my feelings for her, and the next day I found out she had some guy in her back pocket. The whole time. It broke me because I thought she was one. I thought she was the one. Boys. I love you boys, keep up the sick work in the new year and Merry Christmas.
Speaker 5: That's so sad man.
Speaker 4: But he kind of couldn't give a fuck about her. So, yeah, comes around, doesn't it goes around?
Speaker 5: Comes around? Went to an Asian restaurant with a girl from New Zealand and she started dropping the N word.
Speaker 4: That can't happen. It can't happen, that can't happen. The fact that it just happened, in general is crazy. And on a first day in a restaurant, crazy restaurant, lots of people around, he's probably thinking, oh my god, like outrageous. All right, well, we got a couple court cases. Yes, we move on.
Speaker 1: You're about to enter the courtroom of Gammo and Dylan. The people are real, the cases are real, and the rulings are final. This is Jammo and Dylan's court room.
Speaker 4: All right, let's get into it, hey, boys, longtime listener, first time sender, with a bit of a court case for you. So the other day I went out on a date with this girl from Tinder. At this point, we'd only been talking for a while, but the vibes were good, fast forward a little. We make plans to link up, but they fall through until she asked me to go bowling with her and her friends. So the day comes and about a two hour drive to go see her. I get to the bowling alley, step out the car and turns out she's very large, very short, very fat and her age and I'm just thinking what the fuck? And since I'm already there and I want to go bowling, I do goes along with the date. Anyway, turns out it was the wrong move, as the night consisted of her trying to sit on me, touch me, etc.
Speaker 5: Sit on news crazy.
Speaker 4: When we finish our games, one of the friends say to go out for some cheeky KFC, which in the moment I agreed, But as soon as they got in the car, I had a decision to make either go with them to eat or drive home since it will take a while. I ended up blocking her and everything and drove home. I told my boys a story, and half of them agree I made the right choice, and the other half calling me an asshole for dipping. I'm positive I made the right choice, as she didn't disclose her weight prior to meeting.
Speaker 3: Disclosing your weight isn't something you have to do, but you should know what you're getting yourself into. So there should be, you know, full body photos on display, so at least you both know what it is.
Speaker 4: Yep, Yep.
Speaker 3: I really dislike catfishing. Yep, and I really dislike and look, I've never been a victim of it. I know people who have been victim of it, but I can only imagine how I would.
Speaker 4: Feel it would hurt.
Speaker 3: Yeah, there should be in order to have a dating app, it should have to consist of the act a couple of photos that aren't just the face.
Speaker 4: Yes, completely, I completely agree.
Speaker 3: Because you don't want to like this is being a respectful person. It is you don't want to waste their time.
Speaker 5: Yep. And the time wouldn't have been wasted if you had known.
Speaker 4: We've also got a cheating story from this same person.
Speaker 5: Wow, what a tough life.
Speaker 4: I found out that she had cheated on me with one of my associates. I came across this information a couple of weeks before her birthday I attended. I only gave her a card saying where over and dipped after she read it. A little bit petty, but oh well, little bit Yeah, but that's all right, that's all right. Is that a few things happened to him. I'll tell you that. Poor bloke.
Speaker 3: Hey boys, just a quick story. Me and the boys are on a lad strip in Bali. We've just found out that one of our best mates comments on porn videos. What are your thoughts on this topic?
Speaker 5: Love your work. You'll have that mansion on the water in no time. Thank you for that.
Speaker 4: I agree, I appreciate the positive thoughts. That's crazy, and this is the court case, and in the court room we find him guilty. Now the other person was, Oh, I forgot to give him a verdict. I feel like not guilty for dipping in the first date because they hadn't disclosed information about themselves.
Speaker 3: Yeah, and look, as I said before, you don't have to send what you weigh exactly, but just you need a visual of the person to have an idea them this person.
Speaker 4: Yeah guilty, Bro, that's crazy, Yeah guilty. That's serial killer behavior. Yeah.
Speaker 3: I also think that there's a certain type of person that does it, and I would assume they're not very trustworthy yep, because it is like a megacreep thing to be doing.
Speaker 5: But then at the end of the day.
Speaker 3: The people that make these videos, they probably want some feed one hundred percent.
Speaker 4: They want some positive. They want to go I did good.
Speaker 5: So is there a place in the world for it?
Speaker 4: Yes?
Speaker 5: Do we condone it? Probably not? No, So that's your verdict. Your friend is guilty. But I hope the Barley trip was good fun.
Speaker 4: Yes, I'm sure it was. All right, we got one confession.
Speaker 1: It's now time to dive into your deepest and darkest confessions. Let's hear what the people have to get off their chest.
Speaker 5: All right, let's get into this one.
Speaker 4: Last year, I was with the girl and was also talking slash snapchatting her best friend. Oh yep. When the girl I was talking to you when to sleep? I sent a video of my to her, intending it to be sent to her.
Speaker 8: Ah.
Speaker 4: I sent a video of my to her, intending it to be sent to her friend as well, who I was snapchatting.
Speaker 5: Wait he was intending to send her both, yeah, double pecker.
Speaker 4: To make things worse, I couldn't. Oh wait, I think he's written it wrong. I think he means he intended it to be sent to her, but not the other one, even though he's written intended. Okay, idiot to make things worse, I couldn't delete the snapchat, and when she woke up and opened it the next morning, she was at coffee with her parents and was supposed to be taking a selfie with her little sister for me, but opened my snapchat in front of her and blocked me the next day.
Speaker 5: Yeah, and it's fair enough.
Speaker 4: That's definitely fair enough.
Speaker 3: Disgusting, pervert, you perverted, little fucking weasel.
Speaker 4: Yep. How about next time, don't send your peckert to a girl? How about send like a nice message?
Speaker 3: Yeah, and then maybe in real life can see it if the circumstances are right. Yeah, don't have to rush the pecker bro. I find early nudes psychotic.
Speaker 4: Yeah yeah, yeah.
Speaker 5: How can you put that much trust in a stranger? Yep? And maybe I'm paranoid about that, but I think that it's fair.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I agree, crazy, I agree early nudes are wild.
Speaker 5: I agree, bro. Fuck it.
Speaker 3: He's in the courtroom now. You want a bit of guilt, guilty years. But I also feel for him as well because it was unintentional. Yes, it was an accident. You can't delete that stuff, but that's.
Speaker 5: How you learned. You may learn what an episode deal what a great episode.
Speaker 4: That's m PA.
Speaker 3: You know what, I could actually use the harmonica for break up the segment purposes.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I get what you're saying.
Speaker 3: So like we finished first dates, onto the courtroom you move on. Yeah that might be good because then I won't have to do as much editing. Yeah, trim it all up and shit. All right, thank you guys, love that episode was good fun big who's punching coming up?
Speaker 4: So enjoy that one and problem bigads we're recording too.
Speaker 5: Yep. Also, yes, send. I want you guys to like this.
Speaker 3: If you're watching on YouTube, subscribe if you haven't, we're nearing twenty thousand subscribers.
Speaker 5: I want you to follow us on Instagram.
Speaker 3: I want you to subscribe to us on Spotify, follow us on Spotify, and even leave a comment because you can do that on Spotify down the bottom. It will help with our engagement. Much love, We'll see you next week. And oh we need to learn goodbye in Spanish.
Speaker 4: Oh adios, Yeah, adios, adios adios.
Speaker 1: Thank you for listening to the Gemo and Dylan Show. Make sure to subscribe to the boys on YouTube and share the podcast with a mate.