Speaker 1: On scorn Lives Australia. This is the Wider Panalty Show.
Speaker 2: Good evening and welcome to the reader Patty Show coming up tonight. Ugly attacks against Peter Dunton intensify, with at least one fellow MP launching into a defamatory attack. Food manufacturers warned the Albanezy government to abandon its ideological follies and invest in cheap, reliable energy. Carnie West and his Australian wife calls outrage at the Grammys with a nude stunt. President Donald Trump steps in to save South African farmers from compulsory land acquisitions. Joining me tonight, Dan, while Josh Hammer, Kinsey Schofield and the man behind a groundbreaking documentary you can't afford to miss and of course Left is losing it tonight featuring the ladies of the View who are very mad. Indeed, with Donald Trump's new White House Press secretary, she.
Speaker 3: Said something yesterday that really pissed me off. And that was she said there will be no warkness here. Oh yeah, let me explain something to you, because without that warkness you.
Speaker 1: Might not have that job.
Speaker 2: Joining me now is Deputy Executive Director of the Institute of Public Affairs DAN. While DAN, let's start with the food industry in revolt over the Albanese government's renewable energy targets. Major food distributors are copying power bill increases of over fifty percent. Independent food Distributors Australia whose members use large industrial fridges and freezers to supply food to over sixty thousand supermarkets, restaurants and cafes. They've called on Labor to invest in coal and gas to return energy prices to more affordable levels.
Speaker 3: DAN.
Speaker 2: They're warning that the ideological folly of the Labor Party is impacting the viability of these business.
Speaker 4: Well, they're absolutely spot on, and I think it's refreshing to hear an industry association speak some common sense about what's happening. I mean, many of their members basically at the front line of the energy crisis in terms of how it impacts everyday people with food prices, and absolutely we need to have more coal and more gas in the system in order to get prices down.
Speaker 5: I mean, you and I have been saying this for years and years.
Speaker 4: You have to have baseload power, which operates twenty four to seven rain, hail or shine to have a modern economy and society like we have in Australia. And it wasn't surprising, unfortunately to hear Chris Bowen immediately reject this, this intervention into the debate, and he's doubling down on Labour's failed energy policy, which is renewables, only renewables everywhere. And you know when the wind doesn't blow and the sun doesn't shine, then there's no power generated and we fall back on coalon and gas. So, like I say, this is a very well an important intervention into the debate and hopefully it spurs some common sense in Canberra.
Speaker 2: Well, I don't you know if we're going to see much common sense. You mentioned Chris Bowen. It's not just him. The Albanza government's ministers seem incpable of shifting their focus from net zero obsessions, and they also have this absolute refusal to consider nuclear as a solution. Here's Environment Minister Tania Plibasak. The simple thing we know is it's too expensive, it's too slow, and it'll add twelve hundred bucks to your bills if ever they get built there you go. According to her, it's going to add twelve hundred dollars to our power bills. It's too expensive, it's too slow, and yet the experience around the world is very different.
Speaker 4: Dan, Yeah, she might've got a notes mixed up. I think the twelve hundred dollars is what labor has added to your power bills over the last three years. You know, the problem here is just no credibility from the government on this issue. When nuclear was first floated, they put out memes of three eyed fish and you know, radiation and all the rest of it, and they failed to actually engage in a proper debate.
Speaker 5: That's the first thing.
Speaker 4: They haven't actually treated this with the respect and dignity it deserves.
Speaker 5: They've dismissed it.
Speaker 4: Secondly, they've got no credibility because just look at what's happened under their government. Have prices gone up or gone down? Have we had more jobs in industry or fewer jobs? Has life gotten easier or harder? It's pretty straightforward. So if they had to run this argument three years ago, well maybe they have some cut through. But I think Australias look at this and they say, well, you've been in government for three years, what have you've done for me lately?
Speaker 2: Now, Lydia Thorpe seems oblivious to the fact that we have some very strong defamation laws in this country. Listen to these comments she made about Opposition leader Peter Dutton, quite remarkable.
Speaker 6: Is a racist. Dutton is a violent person. Dutton used to be a Queensland police officer who caused damage to a lot of black follows on the street, you know, wheel and his power around the streets. So I'm not surprised by his rhetoric. It's what we need to eradicate in this country. You know, white people are becoming the minority in this country, and I think they're really scared of that. You know, black and brown people are rising up and they're getting more and more desperate in their messaging.
Speaker 2: So she describes Pitta Dutton, they're as racist violent. What do you make of those comments there, Dan, including what she said about white Australians.
Speaker 4: Well, I think Lydia Thorpe is probably the biggest asset that the Liberal Party has, you know, to be honest with you, you know, we owe Lydia Thorpe a great debt of gratitude for helping to defeat the racially divisive Voice to Parliament, and she's probably going to help make Prime Minister mate Peter Dutton, the next Prime Minister, because I just think the more Australians hear of this accusations of racism and the rest of it, I think they look at that and firstly, it just doesn't stack up. I don't think she gave any particular examples of it. And secondly, look, Australia is not a racist country. We're sick and tired of being told that. And her comments about you know, white Australians and black Australians is divisive. I mean, this just goes down the path of division that we're seeing from these activists. They've got nothing positive to offer, only more division. And I would have thought they'd learned their lesson from the whole Voice to Parliament debate and what we're seeing now with the rejection of work, identity politics and Australians pushing back against a treaty and the rest of it. But you know, some of them just continue. But like I say, I think the more that she talks, the more primary votes of Liberal Party will get.
Speaker 2: Now to the US, Donald Trump's impact is being felt far and wide. We're going to be discussing the tariffs shortly. But the President signed an executive order requiring US federal employees to remove pronouns from their names from things like email signatures. And this is having impact all around the world, Dan, And we've heard about Sadiq Kahan removing pronouns from his Twitter bio and Chris Mins, the new South Wales premiere, is also abiding by this presidential order. Let's look at his Instagram profile before there you go, hear him as if it needs to be said, and the pronouns are now gone. Dan his offers is claiming that he wasn't even aware that the pronouns were added in the first place. But really things have changed. There has been a change in the culture. There's been a change in the narrative here, and people are beginning to realize, even people on the left, just how ridiculous this whole notion is.
Speaker 5: Yeah, that's right. I mean, it's good to know Chris Mins is a man.
Speaker 4: I think a lot of people probably struggle to figure that out on their own accord. So good that we've saidled that one. Look, I think you're right. The election of Trump was quite significant. You know, it came on the back of the defeat of the Voice to Parliament as well, and Brexit and many other movements in the Western world. And basically what's happened is regular people are feeling more confident in voicing their opinions.
Speaker 5: On these issues.
Speaker 4: I'd also say not just on the sort of woke identity politics, but also on climate change and migration, which were always considered controversial topics. People are now much more comfortable in expressing their true opinions. They now know that they're not in a minority. You know, every normal person is sick and tired of seeing, you know, the usual carry on on email signatures or the diversity highest and all of the mandates that go with it. So we are seeing a lot of social proof and like I say, people are finding their voices. There's a lot of political standard bearers that are now speaking up. So I am quite hopeful that the era of DEI is now coming to an end. It's going to take some time to eradicate it from our public offices and also the big corporates, but clearly things have changed, I think in a very positive way over the last twelve to eighteen months.
Speaker 2: Now. Donald Trump's tariffs are seeing the Canadian and Mexican currencies in free for all their value is diving. The North American trade war is well and truly underway. Dan, how do you see this progressing and in this Australian in a position to capitalize.
Speaker 5: Yeah, well, I think no one's say from Trump.
Speaker 4: Really, he's going to change the global lord in a lot of ways, and not just with economics, in with regards to Canada in Mexico, but he's wanting to exert more influence over Greenland, he wants to take back the Panama Canal. He's been very active in the Middle East and in Russia and in China. So I think next stop is probably you know, Antarctica for you know, who knows what he's going to do there. So it's you know, no one is safe from when Trump turns his sites onto you look for Australia. There's opportunities, but there's big risks. We have been somewhat recalcitrant in our capacity to deliver on our defense commitments, particularly around our spending. We only spend about two percent of GDP on defense. That needs to get to at least three percent, and it also needs to be spent much more effectively and in a manner that's actually going to provide serious war fighting capabilities, and we saw last time Trump was in he basically forced the NATO allies to start increasing their spending on defense. It's also a gripe that he has with Canada, so and it's probably fairly legitimate in that sense. So we are going to have to be very careful and make sure that we're paying attention to the considerations of the true administration. We shouldn't just do whatever he says or wants, but we do need to be aware of the alliance and our role in that alliance.
Speaker 2: Well, it's all about America first with Donald Trump. That was his election promise and that's what he's delivering. But that doesn't mean he's not paying attention to what's happening around the world. And President Trump has hit out at South Africa after its president signed a new law allowing the state to confiscate land without compensation. President Trump has vowed to withhold all US funding from South Africa until the decision is a reverse. Dan more, can you tell me about this?
Speaker 4: I mean, well, South Africa has been in a period of decline and division for many years now, and you know the hundreds of thousands of people who have left South Africa many of whom have come to Australia is testament to that they have fled and the violence there and the crime and the deterioration of their institutions has been a be concerned for a long time, and you know, Trump seems pretty you know, pretty set on trying to correct that where he can. And clearly, I mean, the US is such a big player in the global market, whether it's to do with the economic side of it or as we're discussing, the foreign aid side of it, that when they decide to change their arrangements, they do have significant leverage over what other countries do.
Speaker 5: So look away and see what happens.
Speaker 4: But clearly, I think a lot of people have been looking at South Africa for some time and you know, a change may very well be on the way.
Speaker 5: Now.
Speaker 2: Before you go, Dan, I know a lot of our viewers are members of Quantus's frequent fly programs, so they'll be interested in this story. The Australian reports that Quantus is again under fire for the poor value of its frequent fly program after it was revealed that members of rival airline loyalty programs can access Quantus reward seeds for much cheaper at less points then the Quantus frequent flyers. Let's look at this example. If you book through Alaskan Airlines, you can get a Quantus business class seat from Perth to Paris for just eighty five thousand miles plus one hundred and twenty two dollars. But if you want to use Quantus's own program to book that Quantus seat, it's going to cost you four hundred and fifty one dollars and more than one hundred and twenty six thousand points exact same seat. Alaska Airs Mileage program is also free dan whilst Quantus charged ninety nine dollars to join their frequent flyer program. How do they justify this? Because when you do fly Contus, you do pay a premium and you do it to support the national carrier. But they don't seem to be treating their customers with the love and care you'd expect.
Speaker 7: Well.
Speaker 4: I think the issue here is the lack of domestic competition in Australia. I mean, basically you can choose between Contus or Virgin or or Jetstar, but of course Jetstar is a subsidiary of Quantas, so there's not much you can really do. There's not many shopping around opportunities in our domestic market, so Quantas can get away with charging comparatively higher prices.
Speaker 5: Than the otherwise would.
Speaker 4: We saw the anti competitive tendencies of this government just over the last couple of years with the decision to stop Qatar Airways from running more roots into Australia, and that of course benefits the largest incumbnant, which is Quantus. So look, I think if you remove some of the barriers to entry in the Australian aviation market, you will see more pressure on Corners and virgin and you know, maybe they will start charging a fairer price. But I certainly won't be holding my breath.
Speaker 2: Dan will thank you for your time tonight. Joining me now is Travis Brown, the writer and director of a brand new docu series, Uncomfortable Truths The Reality of gender identity ideology.
Speaker 8: Since twenty seventeen, the number of you to identify as transgender as nearly double.
Speaker 1: You can't tell what your gender is by looking at your body. Gender is something you feel on the inside.
Speaker 9: When you were little, did you feel like you were trapped in the wrong body?
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 10: Admiral Rachel Levine is a groundbreaking leader public health champion, and an advocated.
Speaker 5: It sucks. That was sweet? Huh did you like that?
Speaker 11: Every woman in this turn better look out. I'm freaking coming.
Speaker 2: The documentary series will be available for streaming on x and YouTube later this month. Travis, thanks for your time. Tell me what compelled you to make this series.
Speaker 12: Well, I started reading about what was happening, in particular with kids, and also around women's spaces and men entering into women's prisons and that sort of thing. But my primary concern was what I was learning what was going on with kids, primarily from reading Abergol Schreyer's book and then more rec only Helen Joyce's book trans and I just thought I have to cover this topic. I mean, this is like a new, weird religious cult that's overtaken society and we need to put us up to it now.
Speaker 2: Often have people ask me, how did we get here? How did it get so crazy? How did this lunacy take hold? And you mentioned Helen Joyce there and you interview her for this series, and she had this interesting take.
Speaker 13: I think one of the reasons that all of this has got so far is that it's so crazy. It doesn't sound like anyone could possibly think it. So when I started saying to people, you know, they're actually they are telling children that sexis a spectrum. You know, they're turning four or five six year olds that they're you know, they were assigned to sex at birth. But that was just a guest that the medical professional guest, and they're waiting for that child to tell us whether they're male or a female.
Speaker 2: People would think like.
Speaker 13: She has to be exaggerating, she's misunderstood something. They're not really saying that.
Speaker 2: Why did this movement be come so powerful that have had disproportionate power and influence in the culture, in laws, in sport, in just about every facet of life in the West, despite the fact that really they represent the views of such a tiny minority. Even when you look at the activists who are really quite powerful in that area, it's hard to ascertain where their power comes from.
Speaker 12: Sure, yeah, I think there's a complex history in terms of what laid the foundation for all this to build up. But I think there are two primary factors that allowed it to take off, one of which is that a lot of people were on, as they like to say, the wrong side of history when it came to know gay marriage and that sort of thing. So a lot of people just see this as the new rights frontier. Hele and Joyce has talked a lot about this as well, and many other people that I interviewed. But that's one of the reasons. People want to be on the right side of history, and so they want to be forward thinking and they think, oh, well, if you can be you know, born gay or lesbian, well then clearly you can be born in the wrong body, regardless of how absurd that sounds and how ridiculous it is. That's one reason people want to be a part of this new rights frontier. The other reason, in my opinion, is that as religious, you know, affiliation has declined so drastically, especially in the last twenty or thirty years. I think people are wanting to fill that void and have a sense of meaning. Both the people that are participating in the ideology and pushing it as well as a lot of these kids that are kind of lost and want to sort of transcend their bodies by finding, you know, a new body and a new identity. I think I think that plays into it as well.
Speaker 2: Now, one of the most sinister aspects of this ideology is the medical interventions performed on youngsters, often very confused youngsters, and the manner in which activist doctors have really dominated the narrative.
Speaker 8: So what we do know is that not all from that we have the capacity to make a reason logical decision.
Speaker 10: And here's the other thing about if you want breasted at a later point in your life, you could go and get them. This is the most careful and thoughtful type of medicine I have ever practiced.
Speaker 7: I think that what's horrifying is that there are a lot of people now raising a concern around whether this is the right treatment for children. I'm not saying it might not be the right decision for adults, but the people who raise concerned are deemed as bigots or transphobes.
Speaker 2: Travis, that first doctor we heard from their just mind blowing to me that she could say that out loud. I mean, what does it matter if you remove the healthy breasts or some confused girl. She can just get in plants later if she changes her mind. The cavalier attitude they have which children's bodies is astonishing and disturbing.
Speaker 12: Truly. Yeah, that doctor Kennedy Olsen is one of the worst. She operates out of California and has tried to bury some documents that she's just showing how terrible this stuff is. And she's been at the forefront, you know, for quite a while at this sort of thing, and yeah, I just it kind of blows your mind to think about how callous, in different and ridiculous these people can be.
Speaker 2: It really is, And I encourage everybody to watch. This documentary comes out later this month on the twenty second of February at Travis Brown. Thank you so much for your time this evening.
Speaker 12: Thank you, thank you so much for having me Stale to come.
Speaker 2: It's time for lefties a losing it. Plus new Poland shows that the Democrats are sinking to new lows. Josh Hammer Quarantine X welcome back. Now it's time for lefties losing it and let's start with the perpetually outraged ladies of the view. They never failed to bring copious amounts of bile and hate, and one of their targets of ladies, White House Press Secretary Caroline Leavitt here is Willpe Goldberg, saying she only got the job due to wokeness.
Speaker 3: What I would like this young lady who's this is her first job. I would like her to do a little homework because she said something yesterday and really pissed me off. And that was she said, there will be no wokeness here. Oh yeah, let me explain something to you, because without that wokness you might not have that job.
Speaker 2: No whoopee Kreeine. Jean Pierre got the job because of wokeness. You and your old mate Joy Behar may have your jobs because of wokeners, But do not smear a competent professional woman like Caroline le It with your nonsense. And don't lie about this being her first job. We know what you're doing there. And I mentioned Joy beiha. Here is Joy objectifying the White House pre secretary, saying she only has the job because she's hot.
Speaker 3: She's probably been put in there because according to Donald Trump, she's a ten.
Speaker 14: You know, that's what it is.
Speaker 10: I want to be clear though it's not her first job.
Speaker 1: It was her first press briefing.
Speaker 10: She worked with the previous you know what.
Speaker 2: She may be a ten, but she didn't get the job because of her looks. And anyone who has observed her at a briefing can figure that out for themselves.
Speaker 15: What matters to this president in this administration is how well you can do your job, and the American people agree with that sentiment. So it's about competence, skill and merit, and so the president is focused on ensuring that the most competent individuals, the best, and the brightest in this country are in positions in this federal government.
Speaker 2: And one last point about Caroline, the manner in which she answers questions is often masterful compared to what we've witnessed in the past. It's succinct, it's accurate. And guess what, she doesn't need three big binders to come up with the answer.
Speaker 16: Can you just tell us the numbers how many have a criminal record versus those who are just in the country illegally.
Speaker 15: All of them because they legally broke our nation's laws, and therefore they are criminals as far as this administration goes.
Speaker 2: I know the last administration didn't see.
Speaker 5: It that way.
Speaker 14: So it's a big culture shift in.
Speaker 15: Our nation to view someone who breaks our immigration laws as a criminal.
Speaker 2: But that's exactly what they are. What a notion. You break a nation's laws and you're considered a criminal. But back to the view, and here we have the deranged with hate Sunny houstin blaming Donald Trump for the American Airlines crash. Here she demonstrates that not only is she beneath contempt, but she has absolutely no idea what any of these organizations do.
Speaker 17: Trump fired the heads of the Transportation Security Administration and cost Guard, and he also eliminated all the members of a key aviation security advisory group. The Aviation Security Committee will technically continue to exist, but it won't have any members to carry out the work of examining safety issues at airlines and airports. I think that that is very telling that when voters decide that they want someone to blow things up, and they want someone to blow up infrastructures, this is the result.
Speaker 2: Let's chick in now with the Democrats and see how they're handling this enormous laws. Are they abandoning that work craziness that made them unelectable?
Speaker 8: Rules specify that when we have a gender non binary candidate or officer, the non binary individual is counted as neither male nor female, and the remaining six offices must be gender balanced. With the results of the previous four elections, our elected officers are currently too male and to female. In order to be gender balanced, we must.
Speaker 18: We must elect.
Speaker 8: One male, one female, and one person of any gender.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that's going to fix it. Now, let's check in with a transactivist and see how they're dealing with the return of meritocracy. The answer is they're not doing well.
Speaker 9: Did you know that DEI bands would extend to medical schools as well. Hi, my name is Deelia. I am a transgender and intersex medical student activist and educator. DEI in medical education is not just about ensuring that we have physicians from diverse backgrounds. It's also about ensuring that we're learning about diverse populations and making sure that we are prepared to care for patients from the populations.
Speaker 2: Around us as gender and intersects. Medical student activists maybe among the most terrifying words in the English language.
Speaker 1: Here's a clue.
Speaker 2: The last thing any sane person is looking for in a medical professional is diversity. When you're going in for life saving surgery, the last thing on your mind, unless you have a death wish, is oh, gosh, I hope the surgical staff look just like me and think just like me. Put it aside. It's done, it's over, and there'll be plenty more lefties losing it content with my next guest, and let's start with promises made, promises kept. President Donald Trump is not messing around. It is clear that he and his team have been working for years to ensure that this time around, the bureaucracy does not white and every policy, every objective the American people voted for, the President's executive orders have been meticulously planned, and he is ensuring institutions corrupted by far left ideology are going to be cleaned out. And to complete the job, he needs the likes of Cash Fattel and Tulsi Gabbard to be confirmed. Here is Tulsi talking about the extent of the corruption at the FBI and intelligence agencies.
Speaker 16: The American people elected Donald Trump as their president not once, but twice, and yet the FBI and intelligence agencies were politicized by his opponents to undermine his presidency and falsely portray him as a puppet of Putin. Title Ie OFFISA was used illegally to obtain a warrant to spy on Trump campaign advisor Carter Page, using a Clinton campaign funded false dossier as their so called evidence. Biden campaign advisor Tony Blinken was the impetus for the fifty one former senior intelligence officials letter dismissing Hunter Biden's laptop as disinformation, specifically to help Biden win the election.
Speaker 1: Under John Brennan's.
Speaker 16: Leadership, the CIA abused it's powered to spy on Congress to dodge oversight, lied about doing it until he was caught, and yet has never been held responsible.
Speaker 2: Joining me nas Newsweek's senior editor at Large and Article three projects Senior Council Josh Hammer, Josh, looks like justice is coming. John Ratcliffe is now running the CIA, and the jig will be well and truly over for the deep State if Cash Battel and Tulsa Gabbert are confirmed.
Speaker 14: Yeah, Cash Battel is going to bring some much needed justice to the deep state. Riata and god willing, Tulsa Gabbert will do the exact same.
Speaker 10: There.
Speaker 14: The Deep Day hasn't plaguing Donald Trump, as you heard there from Tulsi Gabbert quite literally since within the first weeks, not even the first months, but the first weeks after he first came down that gildedest player at Trump Tower in the summer of twenty fifteen. Operation Crossfire Hurricane literally goes back to that presidential campaign cycle there, we all remember that infamous text message between Lisa Page and Peter Strock talking about how the FBI was a fail safe mechanism where the FBI could try to throw the election to Hillary Clinton if need be. Obviously, thank god that failed and the rest, as they say, was history there. But whether it's Jim Comey, whether it's Christopher Ray, just one after the other, the FBI, the CIA, the NSA, all the various tentacles what we call here the national security state have been engaged against not just the Republican Party, but against the American people. There what Tulsy Gabbert said there in that clip we just saw, it's one of my favorite things that people don't discuss. Tony Blincoln. Tony Blinken actually was the Biden Harris campaign staffer that assembled that fifty one deep State spook letter with Jim Clapper and Brennan all the rest of the usual suspects. It was actually Tony Blincoln who was the point man who organized that letter and then he basically laundered it over to Mark Zuckerberg, Jack Dorsy. They used that as the fig leave to send to the hunter By and a laptop there Tony Blinken obviously has been Secretary of State for the past four years. Thank god he's out office at the rot is really deep, is the point there? Cash Bettel is going to bring much, much need to transparency justice. I want to see mass resignations, and those mass resignations do not transpire, then God William will see some mass firings.
Speaker 2: Let's hope so. And I do wonder what all this means for the likes of John Brennan, Mark Millie, James Clapper. More than one you could argue has been caught lying under oath and not really faced any consequences. Josh, is there going to be a reckoning for some of the biggest names in this entire catastrophe.
Speaker 14: I think that prosecution for perjury is entirely fair game. If there is real evidence to suggest that someone purjure themselves and it's within the statute of limitations, then one hundred percent that absolutely should be fair game. Jim Clapper and John Brden have absolutely, based on what I could tell, they have perjured themselves because they have said a lot of things which they certainly knew were not true, such as that the Hunter Biden laptop story was just Russian disinformation. No one actually thought that that was not a real thing. No one who actually has worked in the intelligent services, who knows what foreign intelligence look at, no one actually thought that that was the case there. It was all made up. It was literally just a sigh up, a psychological warfare information operation to throw the election from Donald Trump to Joe Biden. And god forbid, it was actually successful because Joe Biden did did win that election. There. But again, it's four years later. Now the American people have had another say, and it's time for justice in the deep state.
Speaker 2: readA. Now the da N say is in all sorts of trouble, Josha. They seem to be in complete denial about why they lost so badly.
Speaker 11: How many of you believe that racism and misogyny played a role in Vice President Harris's defeat? Okay, that's good, you are passed, Joshua.
Speaker 2: Those were the candidates for the DNC chair. I believe all just seemed to be obsessed with race, gender, the idea that America is some sort of systematically racist, sexist country. And the Democratic National Committee has elected a new vice chair. It's far left activist David Hogg. Who has called for the defunding of the police, who wants ice abolished. They just don't get it, do they. They seem to be doubling down on the insanity.
Speaker 14: The funniest thing about David Hagg, besides the fact that he's literally like twenty five years old, he's not the vice chair of the Democratic National Committee. But the funniest thing besides him is that as Great Price, who is excellent on x as Greg Price pulled up, David Hogg himself actually put out a tweet back and I think it was the year twenty twenty two where David Hogg actually had and I'm paraphrasing here, this is a close paraphrase. He said, I am political poison. No one wants to touch me because whoever touches me is just going down with the ship. He literally tweeted this, and then the Democrat National Committee names hi vice chair of the entire party less than three years later. I mean, you can't make you can't make this up. I mean, this is basically a Babylon b headline. Here is what the Democratic National Committee has just done. But that other clip with Jonathan K. Park the Washington Post MSNBC, guy, you know who here believes the racism massagyny was the reason that Kama Harris lost the election. Here look, at this point, I think we have enough data points to indicate that Democrats aren't gonna learn anything. At this point, we have seen enough. Whether it's Sonny hosted on the View who said the exact same thing, literally two days the Thursday after the election, she was there on the View. She was saying, obviously it was sexism z you know, phobia, transphobia that csses election. She even got her co host on the View, Alyssa Fara, who is a rhino if there was ever a rhino out there, someone who has the worst case with Trump arrangement stin't all of mainstream American television. Alessa Fara. Even Chia Bin was like, are you kidding me? That's a little bit much even for me there. But whether it's Sunny hosting, whether it's John being Kate part there, we now see that they're not going to get it. And the reason that they're not going to get a rita is because we would force them to actually disavow everything that the post two thousand and eight, post Barack Obama party has stood for. When it comes to DEI intersectionalism, this rainbow coalition of the oppress, they would have to repudiate all of it and go back to the old Harry Truman, John F. Kennedy style working class, blue collar party. They're not ready to do that. But you know what, as a conservative, I say, that's awesome.
Speaker 13: I love it.
Speaker 5: Well.
Speaker 2: They still have the media and celebrity class backing them. That law continued to attack Donald Trump and his policies. Let's hear this considered take from megastar, actress and songstress Lena Gomez. I wish I could do something. I don't know what to do. Oh dear, Josh, you mentioned the view. They are even seeking to blame Donald Trump for the American Airlines crash with a black Hawk helicopded. This may be a new low for the view.
Speaker 17: Trump fired the heads of the Transportation Security Administration and cost Guard, and he also eliminated all the members of a key aviation security advisory group.
Speaker 2: Oh Dear, it's clear, Josh, that she has absolutely no idea what any of those bodies do, or she wouldn't make a complete full of herself mentioning them in relation to this crash.
Speaker 14: No, she obviously has no freaking clue whatsoever what is going on. None none, because there are not many brain cells, frankly operating there between the two ears, so to speak. There what happened here, and I read I was actually in Washington, DC when this happened. I actually flew out Ronald Reagan National Airport less than twenty four hours after the crash. It was kind of eerie being there so soon after, actually, But what happened here was apparently there was there was just a screw up when it came to air traffic control. There was one person who was asked with who was tasked with assigning both the helicopter and the plane routes there. But the point is, when your instinct it's not actually look at the facts, not actually look at what went wrong in this very particular situation there, what actually happened in the communication between air traffic control and the helicopter pilot and the commercial airline pilot. When your instinct is just to try to find some exogenous, not related at all data point and then try to impute it to the President of the United States, you have lost your minds and you have lost your ability to engage in anything remotely resembling logical reasoning, and frankly, if there was any merits and justice in the marketplace, you would probably be out of a job when it comes to talking hen punditocracy and media commentary, because she's not contributing anything to the conversation. But yet again, as we were just saying there, they're just doing the same thing here. They've learned nothing. Really like the Bourbons of old, you know, there's that old tally rans quote tally ram things said, like the old Bourbon monarchs in France, they have learned nothing and forgot in nothing. America's Fourth Estate or mainstream media are like the Bourbon's vaut they have learned nothing there, forgot in nothing.
Speaker 2: Well, there's a great deal of argument at the moment in the US that there should be some cuts, further cuts made to bodies like NPR, because you talk about the Fourth Estate. At least when you look at the view it's privately funded. If some fool wants to plow their money into that enterprise, good luck to them. But when you've got taxpay funded media spewing out lies and divisive race gender trans ideology, really, what justification is there for that funding? To continue.
Speaker 14: Josh, there's Notine, there is precisely zero justification for to continue. Whether it's MPR, whether it's PBS. There is simply no need for any taxpayer subsidization of any kind of media outlet here. I mean, maybe maybe maybe there was a role for that when in the very early days of radio, in the very early days of television, But in today's day and age, especially when a lot of people are cutting the cord in general, when they're cutting the cord when it comes to both radio and cable news. There people are getting the news increasingly online a lot oft times from in America. There there's just there's just no need for the American taxpayer to be involved in this year. Ideally, this is the kind of thing that Doge under Elon Musk would actually look at. There is trimming fat, like there's concernedives. I've been saying this basically since the Reagan administration for the past four decades. Trump's the kind of guy who you know, I mean, he's the kind of guy who comes in there and he can actually hopefully get this done. I think it's a very good idea.
Speaker 2: Frankly, Now, before you go, there's some sobering data for the Democrats that confirms what we've been discussing. This polling is abysmal. Newsweek reports that enthusiasm for the Democrat Party has continued to plummet since the November election. The party is at its highest unfavorability level. We've got data showing thirty one percent of voters have a favorable view of the Democrat Party compared to fifty seven percent holding an unfavorable view. Josh, this is precisely what we've been talking about. Nothing we have seen since November, since January twenty shows that they get what the problem is and they're going to go about fixing it.
Speaker 14: They don't, and it's because they're elites. So the elites of the Democratic Party, people like Sonny host on the view that people like Jonathan cape Art there on that stage. There there is this massive chasm. I mean, there is a gargantuan galactical chasm between Democratic Party elites and the mainstream American citizen like the so called deplorables of Hillary Clinton, the bitter clingers, Barack Obama. But even on the left side of the isle, even on the Democratic side of the isle, there is a large chasm between Democratic elites and the everyday median democrat. There and until that chasm is shrunk, until they find somewhe to focus yet again on blue collar working class economic issues, by the way, economic issues that I may or may not personally agree with, but at least they'll be focus on the actual day to day concerns rather than focus on these abstract pseudo academic Marxist claptrap gender, racial immigration theory garbage, the likes of which American people are basically just flipping two middle fingers at them consistently. And I don't know at this point what the heck has to happen. I mean, do Republicans need to get seventy US Senate seats? Do they need to get a thirty forty seed advantage in the US House? Do they need to get like a nine to zero advantage in the United States Supreme Court? I don't know, honestly what it's going to take for them to get the message, But hopefully at some point I don't know. I mean, they're not gonna learn, honestly, and yet again as a conservative Republican, and I'm pretty happy about that.
Speaker 2: Josh Aiva, thank you so much for your time to save me, Thank you.
Speaker 18: Edd.
Speaker 2: Still to come is Connie I West, Australian Wiffe, a victim or a shineless exhibitionists. Schofield has the details. Welcome back. Joining me now is celebrity and royal commentator Kinsey Schofield. Kinsey, we will get to all the Carnie and Bianca craziness shortly, but let's start with embattled beer company bud Light. You'll remember they went woken when broke lost about a billion dollars the parent company did after they decided to delve into trans madness. Now they've got a new commercial for this year's Super Bowl featuring rapper post Malone and comedian Shane Gillies. They finally seem to get at Kinsey. Have they been forgiven? And have they redeemed themselves after a few attempts. You might remember they did that ad with Travis Kelcey that was a disaster. They did some syrupy pro America and nobody was buying. But this one seems to be pretty close to the mark.
Speaker 10: I mean, the comments on post Malone's Instagram are really positive.
Speaker 1: I think you're seeing them.
Speaker 10: Shane is often on with Theovonne and Joe Rogan. They're going after the Rogan crowd, and the Rogan crowd helped elect Donald Trump, so I think that they have found the right spokespeople to shift the narrative. But there, I mean, are we ever really going to forget Dylan?
Speaker 2: Now Kinsey take us through the latest in this stash between Justin Baldoni and Blake Lively. This seems to be a never ending saga. I can't figure out whether these two hate each other, whether they were once a little bit in love on set, and that's the heart of these issues. But Baldoni's now launched a new website where he says is going to expose the truth about what really happened. And this follows the release of some audio recordings that came out last week. Let's have a quick listen.
Speaker 18: I'm really sorry, I for sure fell short and you worked really hard on that and where you framed it and how that made you feel. And I just want to say thank you for sharing that with me. That takes a lot of trust.
Speaker 2: Oh, that entire message to me was just so painful. Is this how people in Hollywood talk to each other? Just the way he talked about, you know, creating safe spaces, so they could be dialogue and just the tone, the whole thing, what is happening here? I know this entire saga has been disastrous for Blake Lively's image. She has gone from being this golden girl to being almost a pariah.
Speaker 10: Yeah, and if you read the website that Justin Balderty launched, you see how much Blake Lively and Ryan Reynolds blame Justin for.
Speaker 1: And I'm telling I was Tim Blake.
Speaker 10: I was until I read one hundred and sixty eight pages of Justin Valdoni's argument where he goes through this timeline and you see some really inappropriate, arrogant behavior. I don't think that Blake Lively comes out smelling like roses here are But you're right, are either one.
Speaker 1: Of these two likable? I don't really think so.
Speaker 10: But I don't think that Blake has been completely honest with us when talking to us about where her issues really lie.
Speaker 2: And I think that lawsuit that he's launched is going to be very interesting. Indeed, I think The New York Times is in a world of trouble as well, because they just regurgitated these claims with looks like really no checks or balances whatsoever. Now we're going to have to talk about Carnie and Bianca Censory, his wife. They walk the red carpet at the Grammys and Bianca remote removed her black coat to reveal well, absolutely nothing. Let's have a look at the footage. Obviously we've had to pixelate it because it leaves zero to the imagination. She was wearing some sort of a nude body stocking, so she may as well have been completely naked. So tell me what is going on here. I have seen so much commentary online. People are saying Carnie is not just objectifying this poor girl, he's mistreating her. That she needs to be committed, she needs to have welfare checks. People have reacted very strongly to what happened today.
Speaker 10: Yeah, you and I have had this discussion before, remember when he kind of shamed Kim Kardashian saying that she, you know, over sexualized herself. It's very but I'm going to say, if I look like younger, it's how i'd grocery shop like that. I mean, if I look that good, I'd go to the grocery store look in that looking like her.
Speaker 1: But I don't know about.
Speaker 2: That, Kinsey, I reckon She looked bloody, haunted. She didn't look happy, she didn't have a sexy look on her face. She looked like, I don't know, victim of human trafficking. To me, something is very wrong with this whole dynamic. Carnie seems to have changed fairly dramatically from you know, not long ago was singing about protecting his protecting his daughter from this sort of world, making sure his sons were above it. And now he's a chief participant.
Speaker 10: And I don't know if you've seen the latest headlines, but he was kept out of the Grammys. Some are arguing he was kept out of the Grammys because of that stunt on the red carpet. Others are saying he was purposely not invited because of Taylor Swift. However, he was nominated in the Best Song category, so you know, maybe he was intentionally not invited because of Taylor Swift.
Speaker 1: But he was escorted out by police. He is no longer sitting in the venue.
Speaker 10: And you can't help but wonder if it was because of that stunt on the red carpet.
Speaker 1: It wasn't the time or the place.
Speaker 2: No, especially not with this whole P Diddy thing. Happening because people were making that comparison as well, and he could say that's grossly unfair. But the perception is out there that there's something a little bit twisted and demonic about this entire world, and Carnie seems to be in the thick of it. Now, before you go, just quickly the transactress Karla Sophia Gasconn who's actually nominated for a Best Actress oscar as as a man identifying as a woman playing a woman. Well, it seems like there've also been a bit of a Twitter troll in the past, all sorts of attacks against jk rallying criticizing jks Luke, saying she looked like a man and would have enjoyed owning slaves. This character doesn't seem to be very pleasant.
Speaker 1: Kinsey, not at all.
Speaker 10: And the belated backlash on this person who went after Catholics called George Floyd a drug addicted swindler, said we.
Speaker 1: Should be in Islam.
Speaker 10: I mean, it's just kind of verbal diarrhea on Twitter from this person. The belated backlash. I mean, I don't think that there's any way they will walk away with an oscar It's not just social media that's talking about this, it's the trades, it's newspapers all over the world. Their chances of winning were small to begin with, but now they're done.
Speaker 2: So Kinsey Schofield, thank you so much for your time, and that's it from me. Up next is news not I'L see at eleven tomorrow night