Speaker 1: Go get you the morning every day.
Speaker 2: Adelaide were on the podcasts that spot where you can just be yourself. That's why we love it doing.
Speaker 1: It's a safe space everybody, matter what.
Speaker 2: Your name is as well. We except all names.
Speaker 3: Oh we take it all on board and embrace them and we don't judge.
Speaker 2: We don't judge. It alls a few names that through the Australian Birth Registry that you cannot be named. For example, we can't be called mafia okay, can't be called lord, can't be called chief.
Speaker 1: Well, now you're out of names for your new baby. Water on Earth? Are you going to do?
Speaker 2: My top six was Marfia, Chief, Lord, Admiral, Brother and Lucifer all banned on the registry.
Speaker 1: I don't think you can have Lord and Loops for the same breath, can you?
Speaker 2: Maybe one's the middle name as well, Lord Force and Lucifer second Lord Lucifer hayes On.
Speaker 3: Oh that's got a ring.
Speaker 2: Boy, Oh boy, you're not going to believe the name that got through slipped through the cracks really up in Queensland. It's going to really really blow your mind.
Speaker 1: Yes, and we'll go on then listen to the Bloody Podcast.
Speaker 2: Jade, I need to tell you about a bit of a story that happens Queensland. Classic, classic MacKaye story every time, but like the wacky guys and.
Speaker 1: Mackay stuff happens in Mackay.
Speaker 2: Yeah. ABC journalist Kirsten Drysdale has recently welcomed to her third trild with her husband Chris. Her son's legal name is meth Amphetanine rules there is meth for short me. His mates call him metho.
Speaker 1: Why would they do that?
Speaker 2: And so she's a TV presenter. She'd been working on a story for ABC's w t FAQ program with James fro investigat the answers to viewers. Bernie questions, what can I legally name my baby? She said, well, let's just see if I can push the bound You push the limits and see where I can get back. For example, there's a bunch of names that you cannot name. Okay, it's banned in Australia. Yeah, right, mafia can't call your kid Marfia, shame admiral. No baby admirals out there?
Speaker 1: Why not?
Speaker 2: No brothers, no Lucifer. You can't call your baby chief.
Speaker 1: Baby chief.
Speaker 2: And this one is we can't call your baby Lord stiff Oli Lord. Yeah's like I just want to call my newborn Lord, so it could be Lord, Lord, Lord Lord, Yeah, good Lord Lord. And one has if Olly Lord marries Lord this singer.
Speaker 1: They have a baby, what if it's Lord with an on Lord Lord Lord?
Speaker 2: Amazing. I got us thinking, though, what would you actually name your baby if you could name it whatever the hell you want?
Speaker 1: So very pertinent for you because you're having a baby.
Speaker 2: Yes, we've got a little fellow you very very soon. So if all bets are off, then his name will be Dido hydroxy codein methyl morphine, of course, Dido for short, of course, but full name on the birth tip. It's very complet diet hydroxy codein methyl melphine.
Speaker 3: I like that. It's got a ring to it. You can you imagine when your baby's born and then it's in hospital and they've got to fit all of that on that little playcard at the top of the bassinette thing.
Speaker 2: Yes, middle name something rual, wacky too, just Johnson or something smith Smith in the.
Speaker 4: Middle my husband, what's wrong with Smith?
Speaker 2: Sorry? Smithy?
Speaker 3: My husband always threatened to name one of our little girls after a Russian ice hockey.
Speaker 2: Player Russian names.
Speaker 3: Yeah, we could have had a little fat Slav Alexandrovitch, Slava Fetisov could have been.
Speaker 2: Yeah, doesn't that just roll off the to, doesn't it? The Slav? How about that six o'clock every night, Payton Harper Dinners, You're waking up to Adelaide.
Speaker 3: News?
Speaker 5: What's the news today?
Speaker 4: Host? Snooze news post news is a tongue tight tongue.
Speaker 3: Yes, it's one of those.
Speaker 1: All right, what you got for us?
Speaker 6: As so this morning? For three things that are on my radar. Glenell obviously is one at six sound for Premiership in its second in five years. So they beat Stir yesterday by twenty four points. Adelaide Oval. It was a massive crowd which was really good to see. And I'm sure that they're still parting this morning.
Speaker 2: Just wonder if the boys got to bed early last night, or if they got to bed at all.
Speaker 6: I would say they're probably still at the Wolfshed this morning.
Speaker 3: I was going to say, where do you go on a Sunday night in Adelaide?
Speaker 1: Is it the Wolfshed?
Speaker 6: I doubt that they are open, but maybe the casino maybe.
Speaker 2: Well it used to be the Wolfshared. If it was still like, but also it used to absolutely.
Speaker 6: Be sugar Yeah right Sunday for.
Speaker 2: A Grand Final. But Locky Hosey big shout out to him. What an absolute star he is with six goals and won the jack Otie Medal and that guy should be playing for We're lucky to have him in sample just like you Hayes.
Speaker 6: He yeah, well, and no one now this one has. There's a video that's gone viral and it appeared on a page on Instagram over the weekend.
Speaker 4: I can't say the name of that page.
Speaker 6: But there's a young child basically writing an e scooter at Blakeview so that he was turning from Craigmore Road onto Main North Road.
Speaker 4: But this kid looks so like he's.
Speaker 6: Really young, and he looks so confident on that bike. It is absolutely hilarious. I'm loving the footage. So police are now investigating, so obviously it's you're not actually allowed to write e scooters on roads, but anyway, it's quite funny as well.
Speaker 2: Just this morning.
Speaker 3: I have to say I saw someone get hit on one of those scooters in Melbourne coming out of rod Blaver Arena, got smoked by a taxi.
Speaker 1: Things are dangerous, No remorse.
Speaker 6: No, I wondered what that was for when I saw that video posted.
Speaker 2: It's for this.
Speaker 6: And lastly, NASA has made a big historic announcement. So basically a seven years after do they launched this operation, They've gone up and they've got rock samples from an asteroid which is basically going to help us learn how Earth began, which is pretty cool.
Speaker 4: Was it the Big Bang theory? Was it another thing at play?
Speaker 2: What do you think?
Speaker 4: As I go, I say the Big Bang theory?
Speaker 6: But anyway, so yeah, so they will obviously look into that.
Speaker 4: It's a what's it called. It's a It's called Benu.
Speaker 6: This this operation that went up and grabbed the sample from this this thing called Benu Beno, Beno's mate mate possibly.
Speaker 4: And very special mention.
Speaker 6: Usher has been named as the Supertime Half Bowl entertainment shows.
Speaker 1: Because I love.
Speaker 2: Usha, Let's just go the Super Time half Ball.
Speaker 4: I said, super Bowl half Time.
Speaker 1: You absolutely did.
Speaker 2: Not go to the tapess.
Speaker 4: I love Usher, so I had to get a special mention.
Speaker 3: Very nice.
Speaker 2: That's the inaugural edition our six am post snooze Moon.
Speaker 3: You had to look down your sheet then work out what it was called him certainly wasn't the Super Time Half Bowl?
Speaker 4: I said, super old.
Speaker 2: Checking the tapes as we speak, as we'll get back to you, Acef and you know you're going to get an answer. You know what.
Speaker 6: I get here at bloody four o'clock in the morning, so you can't blame me.
Speaker 1: Let's all just brag about what time we get in.
Speaker 2: We're all getting up in the fours too. By the way, this six am Vending Machine quiz is coming up very very soon. Let's talk about that. It's another chance for you just to win a prize. That's we're all about in the six am ol Now.
Speaker 7: Sure, sure, Adelaides and Hazy, you're only what if away from a holiday with what if dot com?
Speaker 1: You could go to the dentist all the kids sports?
Speaker 2: But what if it was a weekend on the coast instead.
Speaker 3: Book hotels, holiday rental's apartments and more.
Speaker 2: What if it's Ozzie for travel? The six fifteen vending machine quiz. Yeah, we love a good comeback store. We don't talking about Tony Lockett No. Two when he came back to Swansea was awful.
Speaker 3: You're obsessed with that comeback. By the way, do you know how many times you reference it.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I'm talking about Michael Jordan ninety six. Yeah, right, just come back and be a better, stronger for another three pace. Sure, that's what the six fifteen vending machine has done.
Speaker 1: All right, this is how it works.
Speaker 3: We've got three questions. Whoever gets the third question right gets a crack at the vending machine.
Speaker 2: Okay, let's go. Let's go to Rachel from is it Yellowbrey? No, where exactly is Jelabree?
Speaker 7: Rachel, It's sort of near in the hills.
Speaker 3: Near Gaula beautiful right, Okay, you feeling confident, Rachel?
Speaker 5: Pretty much?
Speaker 3: Okay, heaps of great prizes on offer here. Let's go question at number one. Name the three Simpson children, but.
Speaker 2: Lisa and.
Speaker 3: Baby? Yes?
Speaker 7: Oh my god, right, oh, I'm sorry, Right.
Speaker 3: All right, let's go to Carmen from Albert Park.
Speaker 1: Carmen, good morning.
Speaker 2: Good morning, good morning.
Speaker 3: Tell me we're very well, thank.
Speaker 2: You, glad to hear you nice and early.
Speaker 3: I'm glad you're happy about it. All right? Do I ask that same question again, Carmen, Name the three Simpson children.
Speaker 2: Lisa and Maki. There we go, correct, Carmen, we're actually talking about O. J. Simpson's kids. Just kidding, just kidding, That is right, That is correct. Well, don't common We're still we're still sorry about my friend.
Speaker 3: Okay, Carmen, what herb? Question number two? What herb is a key ingredient in traditional pesto? Basil's our girl, Carmen, You've got a really good feeling about this.
Speaker 2: Okay, I don't even knowest we is, let alone basil.
Speaker 3: Goodness, if you cooked a meal every now and then you might know what pest are we?
Speaker 2: How very you know how to work a Microway.
Speaker 3: All right, this is for a crack at the vending machine here, Carmen. Question three, in which city was the first modern Olympics held?
Speaker 2: Grief? Oh? Specific, congratulations, Carmen. Alright, now you need to come up with a combination.
Speaker 3: Yes, you need to choose a letter A, B or C Carmen, Carmen, Carmen, and a number between two and six.
Speaker 2: And you've got four children.
Speaker 3: For okay, see four, money is going into the vending machine.
Speaker 1: Hunching in C four.
Speaker 2: Stuck a whack. Give her a little kid, give it a little kick. She's good.
Speaker 3: Oh, Calvin, you want a double pass to pix ur Part eighteen holes.
Speaker 1: Well done, congratulations.
Speaker 7: That's really good.
Speaker 1: Sick, that's a good little setup. Picks up part.
Speaker 2: Hey, come four kids, one of the ages.
Speaker 3: Oh oh thirty twenty seven, twenty six, twenty two.
Speaker 1: I love picks up.
Speaker 2: I was thinking.
Speaker 1: I will oh come and well done.
Speaker 3: Congratulations, thanks guy, all right, good stuff.
Speaker 1: She did well.
Speaker 3: The old vending machine.
Speaker 2: She's back, Yeah, she did all right. It's almost coffee time again, isn't it.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I think so.
Speaker 2: All right, stick around for that.
Speaker 3: Night.
Speaker 1: Now, that's a job.
Speaker 5: That's a joke.
Speaker 2: That's a job, a job, a terrible job. Simon gets a turned cheers to start the day properly. Jodie, who's pretty consistent in this field. But I'm going to comes to consistency. There's only one queen.
Speaker 1: And she's in this morning.
Speaker 3: You know that consistency is the right word for Abby, a radic, I would say that that describes my life to be able to true.
Speaker 2: Yeah, we get a picture of Abby's life through her jokes.
Speaker 1: Yes, who wants to go first?
Speaker 2: I'll go first. So what we do need to say, though, is we've all sort of come together nice and early, and it feels like there's a bit of a theme, and that is it's quite dad joking, yes.
Speaker 1: Little dad joke yet all right, off you go then?
Speaker 4: Ready?
Speaker 6: Yeah, all right, guys, I got arrested over the weekend for stealing a kitchen utensil.
Speaker 4: It was a whisk I was willing to take.
Speaker 1: You get it, You get it?
Speaker 2: You ready, I'll go.
Speaker 3: It's quite longish though. Okay, it's the World Cup Final, you guys. And a man makes his way to his seat right next to the pitch. He sits down, noticing that the seat next to him is empty. He leans over and asked his neighbor if someone will be sitting there. No, says the neighbor. The seat is empty. This is incredible, said the man, who in their right mind would have a seat like this for the final and not use it. The neighbor says, well, actually the seat belongs to me. I was supposed to come with my wife, but she passed away, and this is the first World Cup final.
Speaker 1: We haven't been together since we got married. And the man says, I'm so sorry to hear that.
Speaker 3: That's terrible, But couldn't you find someone else, a friend, relative, or even a neighbor to take a seat. And the man shakes his head and says, no, they're all at the funeral.
Speaker 4: A little dark for a Monday.
Speaker 3: That's okay, that's okay.
Speaker 6: I saw Hazy though now in about ten seconds, quick day joke.
Speaker 2: Just finish up. Going to leave you this and actually quite alarmed on the weekend, found out that I was color blind. Oh, completely came out of the purple.
Speaker 6: To be honest, finding out your color blind kind of described today.
Speaker 2: Yeah, no sense it all does shoes on Andy's on my head?
Speaker 1: Or I have to say your joke is a little punchy of the month, just an orange.
Speaker 8: The weekend sports Draft Tom.
Speaker 2: Wren was here. He does something like.
Speaker 3: Serious, welcome, good to see you had time to get a coffee?
Speaker 2: When is that person? When is that person? Sorry, I'm mate. You're like, you've got a coffee, so so you found the time for a coffee, but you didn't buy.
Speaker 5: Time for the rest of.
Speaker 1: Yeah, am I right now?
Speaker 3: Tom ran grand final this weekend or an absolute belter?
Speaker 9: Oh my goodness, the one that we've just had all the one that we're looking forward to in the AFL. Well, the sample, yes, well, let's start with the sample. Hazy, you were there yesterday thirty three thousand, fans, great atmosphere, best side all year, won the flag. Absolutely sixth premiership for the Bays Lockey Hosey bring it with six goals. What a game, you know for a grand final, so great endorsement I think for the local league.
Speaker 5: It was a really good game.
Speaker 9: And you know what, the Bays fans have done it tough in grand finals for a long time, so nice for them to get their sixth premiership and a bit of success.
Speaker 5: It was a great result.
Speaker 2: Oh yes, and look you're right Tommy. They are absolutely the best side all year so it was quite fitting. But they're the best side that I've seen for a long long time. Like they're so well disciplined. Starts with blokes like Lam McBean happen of course Max proud, but Locky Hosey. Ah, isn't it a rockstar?
Speaker 5: What a game? Yeah, it was.
Speaker 9: It was a great performance AFL though Jody you touched on I mean Colin would they just continue to find a way.
Speaker 3: I've said this all year about Collinwood. They just it doesn't you can never write them off. There can be thirty points down with ten minutes to go on the last quarter and they'll still come back at you.
Speaker 9: Now, if you two had any thoughts of committing a crime, I reckon you should have done it on Friday night on the MCG because if you decapitated someone on the field, I think you would not have got You wouldn't have given away free kick. They totally swallowed the whistle, didn't They probably was.
Speaker 2: Around one of those neck brace things.
Speaker 5: It was extraordinary, wasn't Look you know what?
Speaker 9: I think most football fans would say they'd prefer the game to be unpied like that, But it has to be a line somewhere, I think, doesn't they.
Speaker 2: You should see all the Giants supporters. We were right in front of me.
Speaker 9: I did that story. Funnily enough, I did that story with that box. I didn't get the vox pot, but I did that story fact.
Speaker 5: So there you go.
Speaker 9: And then the second game, the Blues the first five goals of the game, thought here we go. But Brisbane, to their credit, came back.
Speaker 5: Was the commentary? Did it feel like it was a little bit Victorian bikes?
Speaker 2: Did just wonder And you just want to know one would ever admit, especially our boy Gil and everyone else, but would they prefer to.
Speaker 3: Do you think I was in Melbourne on the weekend. Yes, And we were speaking to the taxi driver on the way to the airport and he goes, it's dead, the streets are dead. No one's out because all the Carltons, the Borders just all went to ground after they lost one.
Speaker 1: Not one of them left their house.
Speaker 9: Oh look, it was a great story and Michael Boss did a brilliant job. It was a really good ride for the Blues. But I'm glad Brisbane got in. I think Chris Fagan's done such a good job and they've been knocking on the door for four or five years now so to get the result. Great effort. And what about the brown load tonight? Can Zach Butters win it? I'm hoping so so.
Speaker 2: Am I I just wonder it's going to be so intrigued that Nick Dacos is still favorite, yeah, mister chunk of footy towards the end of the year. But I think this is going to be a really, really exciting count. And we're all sitting here going is it Decos, is it Butters? It's probably gonna be Bonton Pelly.
Speaker 9: Yeah exactly. Petrarca, I reckon, there's four, isn't there. It's Bonton, Pelly Petrarca, Dekos, and Zach Butter's there the four. I think Jordan Dawson all poll really well early but probably faded out towards the end, but I think he'll still poll really really well.
Speaker 1: Can you imagine this one?
Speaker 3: If Zach Butters wins the Brown?
Speaker 2: Are you suggesting that I'm a Zach Butter?
Speaker 9: Who does? I may have put ten dollars on him at the start of the season, did you at two hundred and fifty to one?
Speaker 2: Wow? We read why did not put.
Speaker 4: More on him?
Speaker 5: The more you bet, the more you win.
Speaker 2: David Taggers, before you bet, the more you get absolutely will get you guys, always, always, as always.
Speaker 3: God, what am I trying to say? Excited about for the red carpet this evening?
Speaker 5: Yeah, well that's always the big feature, isn't it.
Speaker 3: You know I'm being heavily sarcastic. Heavily sarcastic. I find it really offensive. It's like all these players just wheel out. It's like a competition within a competition of who's got the hottest wife? You know what?
Speaker 2: Sorry about that? Really, I'm just trying to celebrate the fairest and most best player of the season.
Speaker 9: I'm just glad you've ignored the fact that I strolled in a little bit late to me.
Speaker 5: Honest, we've just kind of moved it on from there.
Speaker 2: That's good, especially the girls as well. Don't wear any fur as well. Hey, just quickly as well before you go around. Yes, we've got two things actually cold we talk about the Wallabies, you absolute bunch of underall.
Speaker 9: Oh my goodness, first time ever they've not progressed out of the group stage at a World Cup. Worst ever lost at a World Cup, worst ever lost against Wales. They're broken all the wrong records this morning. Eddie Jones reports overnight that he he was courting the Japan coaching job leading into the World Cup whilst coach of the Wallabies. So it is Rugby Australia are in total term.
Speaker 2: Will at the moment and been like, okay, no, no, I won't. I won't pick Hooper, I won't pick Cooper as well. This will farewell, No, it hasn't. Edward here, wake up.
Speaker 3: Sweet, I was aggressive towards the wags.
Speaker 1: My goodness, mate gets.
Speaker 5: Called only gets called Edward when he's in trouble.
Speaker 3: Yeah, do you want to talk about the Broncos win over.
Speaker 9: The Warriors, or yeah, what a result and lose tost I thought we were.
Speaker 2: Really launching into that. Okay, you just quickly you know what time it is? Running?
Speaker 5: Joke time?
Speaker 2: It's joke time. Okay.
Speaker 5: What does a sprinter eat before a race?
Speaker 2: They fast, as in they fast with their food or you've just got poor gramate.
Speaker 5: They fast, asked love you, love you?
Speaker 2: The weather's getting nice and hot, jades you know what that means? Ah? Yes, free the calves.
Speaker 6: Yeah.
Speaker 2: I could ask you to describe my fashion sense. What exactly would you say?
Speaker 3: Well, there's no fashion and it makes no sense.
Speaker 2: Excuse me very much, i'ld say.
Speaker 3: To you, you turn up, you turn up wearing the same outfit every day, and I'll describe it for everyone. It's just a T shirt. It's just a plain old T shirt. You either do black or you do white. And then you wear shorts that generally don't match the T shirt, and then you wear socks and birkenstocks, and then you wonder why no one in the universe takes you seriously.
Speaker 2: Oh my gosh, I did not see this feedback coming, especially that the text line is absolutely buzzing on none my nine and just one word descriptions of my fashion sen Oh really, this one says brave, this one says stunning, and this one just says trailblazer.
Speaker 1: Oh really, they're all techs.
Speaker 5: Are they?
Speaker 2: That's crazy, isn't it. Thank you so much for texting through.
Speaker 3: Oh dear, talk us through the socks and burkenstocks please.
Speaker 2: Well, I've said this for a long time. It's wear fashion and comfort meat an nice little crossroad with the two meat and have a little party.
Speaker 3: What did Ken Hinckley say to you the day you walked into a press conference wearing pretty much what you're wearing right now?
Speaker 2: He said, I love your outfit and I said, okay, hang on there, Kenny, And then I released an Instagram video saying, so many people have asked me about my outfits.
Speaker 1: Slid into my GiB.
Speaker 2: People have asked about my ensemble.
Speaker 3: Okay, So no, no, can't sit to you, He said, I cannot take you seriously if you're going to walk into this press conference wearing thats.
Speaker 2: Something like that specific words. News dot com has been very, very busy. More than fifty thousand Australians took part in their Great Aussie Debate survey answering all sorts of questions, which included wearing shorts in the office whether that was acceptable or not. It found forty percent of women and forty seven percent scent of men agree that both genders should be able to rock shorts in the office. Interestingly, forty five percent of women and twenty eight percent of men think wearing shorts to work is not acceptable for any gender group. People aged eighteen to twenty nine are more likely to accept men wearing shorts at work, while people aged fifty to fifty nine are less likely to think. It's okay.
Speaker 3: You're just really drilling down into box demos, aren't you.
Speaker 2: Absolutely what is that about. I'm trying to wind back the years, That's what it seems like.
Speaker 3: Can I defend you for just one moment to say that I did wear a short suit to Channel ten last week.
Speaker 1: Did you like a linen.
Speaker 3: Long sleeve jacket and a nice pair of tailored shorts. I think that's perfectly acceptable.
Speaker 2: And you know what, he is a compliment for free. You have magnificent cars. There you go. Yes, you get compliments on your calves. Thank you, they're doing a bit.
Speaker 3: I do thanks, But I would say that your very nature of shorts that you choose to wear are far too casual.
Speaker 1: What do you mean would you wear them to Channel seven?
Speaker 3: Also, didn't you go straight from here to there and you wear the same shorts?
Speaker 2: Yeah? It these are quite these ones. People accuse me of wearing pajamas, but they're the sort of striped number.
Speaker 1: Got some real B one B two vibes abound them.
Speaker 5: Ye as good is there?
Speaker 2: B one B two? They're just accidental fashionists who would have thought.
Speaker 3: Thirteen twenty four ten. Please get involved in this conversation with Andrew Hayes and maybe feel free to deliver the feedback that his work attire is unacceptable?
Speaker 2: What shouldn't you wear at work? And also, I mean to broaden the question as well, what'd you get in trouble for wearing at work? Yeah?
Speaker 3: We had a girl at Channel ten who got sent home because her skirt was too short.
Speaker 2: Really oh wow, yeah, that's unprofessional. She was told i'll go how short do we tek?
Speaker 3: It was pretty short?
Speaker 2: Okay? Yeah?
Speaker 3: She too had great.
Speaker 2: Calves and great glutes and hamstrings as well, all of that short. Yeah, okay, I'm open to feedback. Look, I'm open to feedback positive or negative? Okay, but I will double down on some of these texts. I mean that TEXTA came through just said trail bars, which is unbelievable.
Speaker 3: Fazing feedback for you, isn't it feedbacks?
Speaker 2: Open, That's we're all about.
Speaker 1: Abb He's just shaking her head in the news.
Speaker 2: Room, shaking in belief or disbelief, Abbs.
Speaker 6: Maybe they sent through trailblazers in are you going to walk a trail.
Speaker 2: Blazer? Some feedback.
Speaker 3: Let's go to Tanya from Holden Hill.
Speaker 1: Good morning, good morning.
Speaker 10: Oh, I'm so glad to pick this subject. Our receptionists. Remember the trend, the bright colored bra and the sea through lace top.
Speaker 5: Yes, love that every joy Oh okay, every.
Speaker 2: Day you creep, wasn't it?
Speaker 8: No?
Speaker 2: I just like that's a bit of a fashion trend. You're going in a different direction.
Speaker 3: Not in the workplace, though, Tanya.
Speaker 10: But this was even after it stopped being a trend. She just wouldn't stop. We knew she was proud of the girls, but we were horrified. We're in dental and we were horrified people would walk in. The men loved it, the women would look like, I think we've walked into the wrong kind of business.
Speaker 2: Yes, So did she get feedback from a boss like how distracting wasn't how much of a nisue was it? Was it something that needed to be addressed.
Speaker 10: It was something that we would gently say, as the other girls, Oh look Las, you know, you know, we know it looks great, but you know there's there's other fashion now. And we actually even ended up buying her different hopes but nope, nope, that signature.
Speaker 1: Look goodness sake, Janie, this is a dental practice. Let people look at your teeth.
Speaker 2: There you go, So, Tanya, can we just get your feedback? Is it okay for me to wear shorts in the office three hundred and sixty five days a year?
Speaker 5: You know what?
Speaker 10: I actually couldn't help but giggle to myself. If you've got sociable calfs that did you need to say hello to everybody?
Speaker 2: Put them out there?
Speaker 9: Boys?
Speaker 2: Absolutely, thank you so much, Tanya. Thanks what it's worth as well. My calves say.
Speaker 1: Hello, thank you, Tanya.
Speaker 2: Well we go.
Speaker 3: We should give Tenure a double pass, don't you think?
Speaker 2: Yeah, we go. We're going to send you off to a little after party for the valet five hundred ten if you like.
Speaker 1: Oh that's me. Maybe you'll meet Hazes Calves.
Speaker 10: There you met the statements.
Speaker 3: Thanks to you have a great day.
Speaker 2: Oh there you go. I mean the jury is in Calves.
Speaker 1: A jury of one mate that is a jury of one.
Speaker 2: That's one hundred percent of the votes. Go to my cards birthday and you know what they say, Joe's everyone's got a birthday so everyone can win.
Speaker 1: Yes.
Speaker 3: Just before we proceed with Monique from Saint Clair, I just need to pull you up on something you just said. I can guarantee you that it will be a month ending and why.
Speaker 2: Yeah, look the thing about that and just to time take you had a bit of an insight into what's happening in my tiny, tiny little brain. I got my day of the week mixed up with my months. Ye, so obviously every day of the weekends and why. But then afterwards we're in this song and then boss Man Josh is and he is like, let's go through all the months that don't end up. Why. I'm like, what are you talking about? Since when do that happen?
Speaker 3: Josh in April, September, October.
Speaker 2: Yeah, so an apologies for that. Okay, you know what my intentions were. I was trying to be funny.
Speaker 1: Oh dear me, Monique, what about? What about what I have to work with? Monique?
Speaker 2: I know right, that's not good enough.
Speaker 3: I know. Okay, Monique, can you please converm what?
Speaker 1: But I want to say month? But you were on the second Yes, I was just had a real moment of panic.
Speaker 2: Oh okay, I'm nervous. I'm really nervous. Let's do it. You've got another level there. You're nervous. We're all nervous. Do you know I'm nervous because we're nervous about saying the wrong thing. You're nervous about your thousand bucks.
Speaker 3: All right, We've got the envelope here and I'm about to open it. I want to see if this is your birthday, like the shoes this morning? Okay, Monique, you please tell me, oh boy, oh boy, if you were worn in December.
Speaker 5: No, we really want to it away.
Speaker 2: On the first day we planned the other one, it was February.
Speaker 1: Was what month were you born?
Speaker 10: There, Monique, it's actually this weekend. I thought I was getting in early.
Speaker 3: Game. Oh never mind, We're still going to swing you a one hundred dollars barbecue out of like Webber store. Voucher though, thank you nice thanks to Barnsy and the crew.
Speaker 2: Yeah, good stuff. Hey, Nick, thank you for playing our first version of the big old comeback That is Noble's Birthday pay Day, No worries, well done, really good stuff.
Speaker 6: My mother is born the second of February. Does that mean I can take the prize for her?
Speaker 2: Absolutely not, absolutely not.
Speaker 1: Do you know how radio works?
Speaker 4: Yeah?
Speaker 6: Yeah, let's still give me the money.
Speaker 2: That's fair. Like you said, what do you call you? Jane? Jane?
Speaker 3: Jane Doyles in the studio for a long time.
Speaker 2: Wow, survived, I think so well. Thanks for our mate Barnsey. Catch him and see the all new Weberque at the barbe Adelaid Webstitas yaps across the mile land and prepare to get lits. We've always said that, haven't we?
Speaker 3: Just okay, Dragon will have words in the break?
Speaker 2: Oh my god, quickly? Yes, can we have an intervention in the middle of the break. It's coming out. So this morning news reader Abby had a very interesting announcement. See if you can work this out.
Speaker 6: Very special mention Usher has been named as the Supertime Half Bowl entertainment show for it.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that's good stuff from Abbey.
Speaker 3: Supertime half Ball doesn't mean to be today, not just today, it's every day.
Speaker 2: I think what she was trying to say is that Usher is going to be the performer for halftime at the Super Bowl.
Speaker 3: Do you reckon this?
Speaker 1: We're going to run Oh my.
Speaker 2: Gosh, it probably needs to nice and early. Otherwise here they're going just just play years. Yeah, where's Little John charming in as well? That's him in the background, like aging your past security, Little John, little l little John.
Speaker 1: Let's talk about some iconic Super Bowl performances.
Speaker 3: Shall we remember when Justin Timberlake totally spontaneously Paul Janet Jackson's top down, and fortunately she was prepared for the occasion because she was wearing like a star nipple cover.
Speaker 1: How lucky was that?
Speaker 2: That is really really lucky. I started end of this side, yeah, and everyone's like, oh, shock, horror, and Janet was like, lucky for you, Justin, I always wear stars over my nipples.
Speaker 1: Otherwise that could have been embarrassing.
Speaker 2: JT could have been embarrassing for you.
Speaker 3: Oh god. Twenty seventeen, Lady Gaga leapt all over the stage singing all of her hits so good.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and I reckon at that sort of moment. If you weren't convinced already you were like, yeah, she's just a flawless artist.
Speaker 3: But I have to say, and this is controversial, but my favorite halftime shove all time Coldplay Beyonce Bruno Mars.
Speaker 1: It was absolutely epic.
Speaker 2: And what a random combination.
Speaker 3: Part of me that thought if you jump on the internet and bag that performance, there is something wrong with you, which people.
Speaker 2: Did because I think everyone was like, well, the halftime act needs to be someone who can genuinely dance. It's that sort of performance. Coldplay, of course, aren't dancers.
Speaker 3: That's okay.
Speaker 2: Is Bruno much of a dancer? I'm saying I think a lot of people are like, actually, do you know what? Still? Coldplay absolutely nailed that.
Speaker 3: Bruno is a great dancer.
Speaker 1: I saw him at the Entertainment Center. Is incredible.
Speaker 3: I missed that most a little man.
Speaker 2: Where was my ticket?
Speaker 3: I didn't really, we weren't friends.
Speaker 2: Then that's completely fair enough. So that's your favorite halftime entertainment, even from a big event. So I mean, how could you dare possibly go past two acts? Angry and Ason When came out of the Batmanbile at the AFL Grand final and I mean Resci stil but Meetloaf, Oh my gosh. Sometimes and when an artist is up there, they're so famous that it doesn't matter what they do and you're like, oh, it's so cool. But even when Meatloaf is doing that, everyone was like, this sucks awful, this is awful.
Speaker 1: You are terrible.
Speaker 3: I think there was some sort of kerfuffle backstage right before he went on, and he wasn't going to perform, and so it was I can't remember. It was an Australian duo. They're like, do you know any Meatloaf songs? And they're like, what what are you even talking about? And they're like, we need you to sing meat Loaf because he wasn't going to do it.
Speaker 2: Yeah. Wow, Well they could have got out there and done anything, just go and go oh grand I can get paid for that way. Did he Absolutely ridiculous? God, he would have nailed it. Ark Seymour just belting out hunters and collectors.
Speaker 3: Is he doing halftime this weekend?
Speaker 2: Better believe you? He books it in every year.
Speaker 1: Yeah, Rot settled down.
Speaker 2: He lives for it, as does Mike Brady as well.
Speaker 3: Absolute study because Aileen, I mean, whoever gets sick of that song.
Speaker 1: Oh I know me every year bring it back.
Speaker 4: Kathin kim back. I nailed that.
Speaker 2: Yes, absolutely. Have you got some ideas as well? Halftime entertainment? Who should be there? Who's not getting a gig? Texas through I fought to blow one nine no one, no give score thirteen twenty four ten, take.
Speaker 3: Us out on a bit more meat love.
Speaker 2: Yeah, getting off the stage, big boy, though he was a movement.
Speaker 9: You tell me you built a time machine.
Speaker 2: Hazies on this daisy Monday sexy Monday time from this daisy, which is somewhat appropriate. We're going to talk about you two and just a little tea. But come on a little trip with me down mamby lane. Let's go to twenty fifth of September nineteen sixty eight. Will Smith, the full name Willard Smith, was born in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania. Today's fifty fifth birthday.
Speaker 3: Still a good nick big Will he is, And happy birthday to Will.
Speaker 8: I mean, just if you had your time again, possibly just take a seat, you know at the oscars, Just sit down.
Speaker 2: It's one moment for one moment, not.
Speaker 1: A battle you want to have in front of the world.
Speaker 2: Is it the same night that you won an oscar. Oh my gosh, it's like, how could I possibly stup to So, okay, I'll just march on State and man slap a bloke.
Speaker 8: I know, unbelievable stuff. You remember watching that real time? Yeah, oh, we were watching it in the newsroom, like this has got to be a prank, this has to be set up. And then but then you saw the absolute steam coming out of his ears and the look in his eye and you're like, oh my god, he's actually done that for reels is outrageous stuff.
Speaker 2: Nineteen seventy six you two formed in Dublin, one of the all time great bands. And I mean I've been wearing leather pants to copy Bono for I don't know how many years now.
Speaker 3: It's very awkward for us because you swing between your leather pants and no pants.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it has to be a happy medium.
Speaker 2: For you, Andrews. The happy medium is leather pants. I've got which are missing particulars, the gless chaps.
Speaker 1: You shouldn't have to say it.
Speaker 3: Everyone knew Joe's man's flame thing.
Speaker 2: But also Bono loves the colored sunglasses.
Speaker 3: Yeah, yeah, it doesn't.
Speaker 2: He's very unique and he's like, this will catch on decades later, still doesn't except for at a stage I remember her.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, she's out of love.
Speaker 2: She loved them. Good cool, good reference there. I love what I'm two thousand Kathy f manslaining Christ Kathy Freeman went Australia is one hundredth Olympic gold Men and when she sprinted the victory in the four hundred meters at the Sydney Olympics. Still for me it's the most iconic moment in trainsport.
Speaker 8: Yeah, it was unbelievable stuff, wasn't that razy stuff?
Speaker 3: And also just a relief, like because everyone expected her to do it, getting out there and doing it when.
Speaker 1: You've got the weight of the world on your shoulders.
Speaker 3: Well done, Kathy.
Speaker 2: I know one song September twenty fifth, two thousand and six, Sexy Back by Justin Timberlake. Oh yes, who's bringing what.
Speaker 3: Grand finals at the moment? Obviously for footy and for Nettie, my daughter. Some I played in her sub junior primary, did five Little People whatever, groaning on the weekend, just on and they had a little win. The Jaguars and Jacks.
Speaker 5: They beat me, tricks they.
Speaker 1: Did how do you do it?
Speaker 2: Everything? Man?
Speaker 1: Okay, cool.
Speaker 2: I'm up the date with the Premier League.
Speaker 3: Thought they did beat the TRICKX coach did a wonderful job at resting some of the better players early and then got them in the game and just did a little rotation policy as they do because everyone gets a run in a grand final. However, I did have the discussion with my husband at what point do we stop that rotation policy for the players that perhaps aren't as up to standard and teach them that the best team plays in the grand final.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that's tough, because at what stage is it about participation versus all Right, guys, it's time now to real they focus on the fact that winning this particular game is actually quite important because.
Speaker 3: Winning is important to parents also on the sidelines as we're watching.
Speaker 2: Especially when you and Greg of course are living vicariously through.
Speaker 1: Daughters, through our children.
Speaker 3: That's exactly what we're doing, because neither one of us can play.
Speaker 1: Sport anymore because we're too old.
Speaker 3: And yeah, you know so, I just got me thinking about that because at sand full level, was there ever a thought process from the coach like, Okay, we're up by a bit in the last quarter, We're just going to give probably Barry, who's come up from the twos to help us out.
Speaker 1: We're just going to give him some game time because as.
Speaker 2: The grandpinal, are you absolutely taking the pile? Do you think? Do you think it's sandful level? There's like a rotation policy so all the what the weaker players get a slice of the carcass as well.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I know what you're saying, but that's my point. At some point we're going to have to teach the kids. If you're not in the starting seven or the starting eighteen, you're not going to get a run in the grade final.
Speaker 2: Also, how did you know that I was one of the weaker.
Speaker 3: Pos It's not like Nick Daikos is going to start on the pine on the weekend or Locky Neil.
Speaker 1: He's not going to start on the bench.
Speaker 2: Both those boys feacing on the carcass first.
Speaker 3: And just I was thinking about this to take it a step further, Neighbors played its Grand final this week. When it came back onto the screens of the Beautiful ten network, did it not? Do you think Toadfish Rebeccy starts on the bench.
Speaker 2: My very goodness, he does not.
Speaker 1: Toadfish is on the field.
Speaker 3: No one benches Toadfish, ever.
Speaker 2: I've said that from day Dok, come on, step, I'm a bogan.
Speaker 9: I'm a beer drinking, pizza loving footy watching bogan.
Speaker 5: You're also a lawyer, then arrest my cash.
Speaker 1: Yeah take that.
Speaker 3: Take that message with your kids. If you're Toadfish, Rebeccy, you will always start.
Speaker 2: Yeah you think doctor Carl is a tactical sub No, he's in there. Three votes Kennedy.
Speaker 1: Bounce It didn't make a comeback, but that's another sett.
Speaker 2: Just turn a mic. How good times that happened? Seriously, just a picture as well produced as always, just sitting them and like, oh my gosh, it was funny the first time, mate, but stopped doing it so regularly unbelievable stuff.
Speaker 3: That's amazing.
Speaker 2: Sorry about that. It's been a big morning there.
Speaker 1: You've had a week off as well, so this is you coming.
Speaker 3: Back refreshed.
Speaker 2: You like in a month's time, mate, Pants on the head and all those types of things. Pressing off songs and I should be speaking to the mic upside down, speaking to the ground.
Speaker 4: Just a normal day for you.
Speaker 2: That's your stock standard day.
Speaker 3: Yep.
Speaker 2: It's taking one hour at a time. Abs not looking too far ahead one hundred and ten percent full credit to the boys Big show. Will say, my.
Speaker 1: Head spinning too. I don't know what just happens.
Speaker 2: I've got a bit of vertigo.
Speaker 3: It's our first three hour shows. So there you go.
Speaker 2: Yeah, we got through relatively unscarthed, which is nice. Pay bills returns with us tomorrow, but throughout the day with Maddie and d C. So register your bills via the Nova player. Hopefully you get a nice little call from Maddie or DC.
Speaker 3: Very nice. Tomorrow's Tuesday. You know that means yes, songs a song?
Speaker 2: Songs have you been practicing in the week off?
Speaker 3: I told you this. I told you I was having my nails done the other day in the nails and they had instrumental music and I'm screaming in my head. I'm like, I will Always Love You by Celene Dion. I'm playing song songs for song, song song in my downtime now.
Speaker 2: Yes, And that's where you finally got your win.
Speaker 3: When you played yourself the nail salon as I'm getting a pedicure.
Speaker 6: Luckily it wasn't songs and songs and song though. Because I Will Always Love You is by Witty Here.
Speaker 4: Where'd you try that? That's the main thing.
Speaker 2: She flung by myself and still losing that is incredible. How'd you go and train today? You lost.
Speaker 3: Me?
Speaker 1: I did some drooms by myself and I still lost.
Speaker 2: Always keeping everyone accountable.
Speaker 3: Oh we'll have a chat afterwards and you can explain exactly where I went wrong.
Speaker 2: Then that's good birthday. Payday back tomorrow as well a chance to win a thousand dollars just for having a birthday. And also, how fun was it this morning shouting people coffee?
Speaker 3: I know, we love that. We're gonna do that again tomorrow at six and six thirty.
Speaker 2: Let's bring it back. Yep, five friends,