Speaker 1: Good morning, Melbourne, Melbourn, Jason lauren start your morning the right away.
Speaker 2: Be great.
Speaker 3: This is Jason Laurens one hundred.
Speaker 2: Well, good morning everybody. Welcome to your.
Speaker 4: Wednesday good morning, morning.
Speaker 2: Monday morning, clean morning. Would you say at the end of Melbourne Nova's Melbourne one hundred.
Speaker 5: Well done, it's nearly the weekend on your Hitchy good on you.
Speaker 2: Are you accusing him of making mistakes?
Speaker 4: He doesn't make mistakes.
Speaker 2: No, you're right at mistakes, You're right, Hitchy does not make mistakes.
Speaker 5: Ever, there was a very funny interaction between you and Hitchy. I saw on the weekend and I can't.
Speaker 2: Remember what it was now in the club or TV.
Speaker 4: Sorry, it was on the TV. You said something. He went, oh, I think it was about Katy Perry playing the Grand Fine.
Speaker 5: You said, well, I hope she plays your favorite song Hot and Cold, Peter, and he.
Speaker 4: Went, did he do the Okay, did.
Speaker 2: He do the jic? Yeah? He did his metal and the sluttery with your weather. She was, uh, yeah, it was.
Speaker 4: It was very cute and awkward and funny. And does he actually like Katy Perry's cold?
Speaker 2: Said?
Speaker 4: He went, Because I don't know what that is.
Speaker 5: I listened to Katy Perry's new album on the way in this morning.
Speaker 2: I'm glad you bought Katie up. Today's Katy Perry Day. We are off to catch up with her after the.
Speaker 4: See Katie Perry today.
Speaker 5: So I listened had to hone to the new album which has just been released. It's real dancy, like she should do some airpek club show and it would go off, Queens Golf, Queen Golf coins, get it at puff, I've got some home. I would have the night of my life with Katy Perry at pool. Stiff into this really, Yeah, it's way more dancing, like I feel like this is more poppy, and it's.
Speaker 2: More like do we take it today? What time does it open? It's probably it's always surely.
Speaker 5: She's just rolled in from Brazil and I reckon like those dance tracks in Brazil would have gone off.
Speaker 2: You've had some homework for you too today during the show you know how for who for both of you?
Speaker 4: Okay, great?
Speaker 2: During the show today, I would like you to watch the Katy Perry movie.
Speaker 5: Oh like, as we're working in the ads and the songs.
Speaker 6: You're on, if I can get a recliner.
Speaker 4: I'll do it. No, watch it? How do I watch it?
Speaker 2: We'll get some sort of device.
Speaker 4: It's like the days at school when you teacher are sick and they'd wheel.
Speaker 2: And during the ad breaks and Clint's News today, we'll watch the Katie Peer so you're across it before the chat. I guarantee you watch it and be like, oh my god, we're best friends.
Speaker 4: But I already think that.
Speaker 2: I just asked gen Z how twenty five producer? I went, hey, can you get the Katy Perry movie up on a laptop? She goes, Okay, no worries what movie is she?
Speaker 4: Yeah, I would have said the same.
Speaker 2: It's literally the Katy Perry movie.
Speaker 4: Okay, when did it come out ten years ago?
Speaker 7: Oh?
Speaker 2: Long ago? Like it was around the Russell Bran here. It didn't look let you see a backstage.
Speaker 4: I don't think we need to mention it.
Speaker 2: Then that's not the whole movie.
Speaker 4: She is worth Orlando Bloom?
Speaker 2: Now doesn't he have Orlando on him?
Speaker 1: Oh?
Speaker 2: Doesn't he what? He's blooming all year round?
Speaker 5: It's really cute, like they're just they're just cute. They post cute things on social God.
Speaker 2: I hate seeing people in love they're cute. Hey, We're had a massive show coming up today, guys final chances to join us for our Grand Final breakfast.
Speaker 4: Tomorrow gatby A. I'm exhorted.
Speaker 5: Ye hey, yeah, not good weather today, but tomorrow and Friday and Saturday are going to be awesome.
Speaker 2: It was yesterday.
Speaker 4: It was so warm. We went for a walk for dinner and went it sat on the street and had dinner on the street.
Speaker 2: I got home, I thought I'm going to jump in the pool cafe, then remembered I had the pull at thirty six degrees so I was overheating.
Speaker 4: It was stunning, stunning scenes Melbourne yesterday.
Speaker 2: All right, how we're going to kick things off with horse or this is our new little game which we are loving.
Speaker 5: Oh yes, thirteen twenty fourteen. If you want to win tickets to the sports Bet Corefield Cup a VIP package, you've been a marquee with food and BEVs.
Speaker 4: I think they're like five hundred and fifty dollars each or something.
Speaker 2: Yeah, they word.
Speaker 4: So here's what we're going to do.
Speaker 5: We're going to give you the name of a horse or the name of something else and you got to guess what it is.
Speaker 2: Thirteen twenty fourten. Let's get into it. What station are we listening to?
Speaker 1: And you're up to date on Novs one Melbourne's No one true.
Speaker 2: Sorry because you never make a mistake ever. Move on, jas I am perfect clicked. Move on. I'm actually surprised the song fired for.
Speaker 8: Me Elsh this fight, fight, fight, fans.
Speaker 2: Of a feather. Good morning Melbourne. We'll play horse or meal right after this, coming like.
Speaker 1: A dark.
Speaker 2: Jason Lawrence horse or that's right, a horse or a different topic each day. Yesterday was horse or politician.
Speaker 4: Today horse or a meal.
Speaker 5: We have two options. Nope, We've got one thing and you have to guess. Is it a horse like a racehorse name or is it actually a meal the name of something you could eat?
Speaker 4: Thirteen I got there eventually.
Speaker 2: Fourteen is our number. I'm not hugely exotic in the food world.
Speaker 4: No, you're not.
Speaker 2: No, a bit of a meat and too it.
Speaker 4: You know what is exotic? It is international.
Speaker 2: It's italic. Not I've had on the brain for day since you mentioned it. Me peas and mash peace last night.
Speaker 4: Oh yah, I hate it.
Speaker 2: A midsol question question that's.
Speaker 4: Such an old I was.
Speaker 2: At mum and Dad's and cooked a chicken roast chicken.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I love roast.
Speaker 2: Didn't have stuffing. I make stuffing. How do you do your pee? So they the frozen ones. I didn't do the mask n mom did them lovely. Remember I generally do them in the microwave.
Speaker 4: I remember.
Speaker 5: My name used to make me stand there and would not make me. I enjoy it, but we'd like stand in the kitchen. That was my way of helping the kitchen was to shell the peace. She'd do fresh peas.
Speaker 2: My mom did dehydrated ones. Real. What's that like? Like the dehydrated peas. They're in like a packet aisle.
Speaker 4: Yeah, yeah, and they rehydrate.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it's up there with dead.
Speaker 5: I had mashed ptato. I've never had dehydrated pee. My name needs to get me stand there and shell the peas.
Speaker 2: I can go down to Coles and get something you want.
Speaker 4: Fresh or dehydrated.
Speaker 2: Okay, all right, let's go to the phones and play horse or meal this morning.
Speaker 4: All right, let's go to Nicola. Good morning, Good morning.
Speaker 9: How are you going?
Speaker 4: You live on a golf course, Nicola? Do you play gold?
Speaker 10: Oh?
Speaker 7: I love it? It's very dicky back.
Speaker 5: Yeah, Jase played golf the other day for the first time in a thousand years, And yesterday I said, what's happened to your hand? He's got a cup like a split hand, and he said true golf said how often did you play?
Speaker 4: And he said just once?
Speaker 2: I need a glove? You do need a glove? Yeah, come on, Tiger, Sorry, don't please anyone else? Please are right these days? Right? Well, we know what that's wrong. Okay, Nicola, here we go, your chance to win a VIP package off at the Corfield Cup. Carnival horse or meal? Today's today's name is shin Zan? Is it a horse or a meal?
Speaker 11: Oh god, I'm going to tig a meal.
Speaker 2: You're gonna go a meal? Correct?
Speaker 4: To sound like something you order at a restaurant, though, doesn't it?
Speaker 2: Sorry, I don't my own a bit of shin zen. Let's go to Crampbourn. Stacy morning, Hello, good morning, We are good. Hello.
Speaker 4: It's going to be hard feed to mark this one up.
Speaker 2: Shin Zen?
Speaker 7: My husband was.
Speaker 2: Sorry, Shinzen? Horse or meal? Let's go horse?
Speaker 4: It is a racehorse. You are correct, Stacey, You and it sounds like your husband are off to the Corefield Cup. You'll be treated like a star in an exclusive marquee including gourmet grazing menu all day pause of chando on garden spirits. It's in the exclusive track side precinct and it is an amazing spot to watch the horse racers.
Speaker 2: Oh my goodness, goodness, does.
Speaker 4: Your husband like horse tracing?
Speaker 6: Guys?
Speaker 4: Does your husband like horse racing?
Speaker 9: Oh my god, he spent hours the day sitting there studying the form.
Speaker 7: Guys.
Speaker 12: Oh my goodness, all I hear about his racehorse?
Speaker 4: Oh you guys are going to have the best day to be fair.
Speaker 2: Whenever I go, I never see a horse sports bet, Corfield Cup, Carnival.
Speaker 4: There's plenty to see and do there.
Speaker 2: That's fine, I know exactly more than.
Speaker 4: Just a horse race.
Speaker 2: October twelve to nineteen, immerse yourself in Spring Racing Spectacle. Tickets are from fifty bucks. You can book now a ticket. Text Jesus kid LaRoy. Sorry about that. Everyone. This is Nova one hundred. Good morning, a little bit of static go to.
Speaker 4: It really blew my head off telling me about apologies.
Speaker 2: Everybody, at ease.
Speaker 4: At ease, you were just saying, Jason neverband, We've.
Speaker 2: Actually gone through the tapes. Good morning, nov What all shops. Fine, it is just gone twenty two past six.
Speaker 4: What's happened?
Speaker 2: It was just was that?
Speaker 4: Who was that?
Speaker 2: That was me? Say good morning Clint this morning, and you're up to date on Nova's one, Melvin's over one. And the slickness continues. This was me the other day, good morning nov.
Speaker 5: Oh you're supposed to say good morning Melbourne. This is why I don't do any of the heavy lifting. No one can never tell me off.
Speaker 2: Hey, Katy Perry tickets and Kylie Minogue tickets on the way. First though, let's talk Simon Baker. Isn't he lovely?
Speaker 4: He's had some Simon Baker.
Speaker 1: It's a good looking my mum always tells me. She says she could only grow your hair like Simon Baker, that beautiful, curly.
Speaker 4: Curly blonde hair with those chunky.
Speaker 2: Stop at Simon. I did a small talk with him in a makeup room one day.
Speaker 4: I've never met him.
Speaker 2: Yeah, we'll shooting an ad for radio station. And he was going in afterwards.
Speaker 4: You and Simon Baker.
Speaker 2: No, no, no, no, no no. He was shooting up much more important in a studio next door. But it was sort of a combined.
Speaker 4: Makeup rooms and did they get you mixed up?
Speaker 2: Okay, Simon, I mean Jason.
Speaker 4: Oh you're not here for the mental shoot?
Speaker 2: Sorry here as a mentalist?
Speaker 10: Yeah?
Speaker 4: And was he nice? I feel like he'd be nice.
Speaker 2: The girl I was working with had left her bra over his seat, so when we walked in, were you didn't mad?
Speaker 4: But take your bra?
Speaker 2: Bra? Mister Baker?
Speaker 4: Radio radio used to be so wild. I who was your co ho?
Speaker 2: He was lovely? This is just for you, p J. P J left a bra every seat?
Speaker 10: Why?
Speaker 2: I guess you were a different one that.
Speaker 5: Just fraying the nip. Maybe Simon Baker him well, and he just sat on her bro. He didn't say its anyone mind if I move this before I sit down holes in this story?
Speaker 4: What sort of film were you filming?
Speaker 2: I know it sounds like we shot a pawn with Simon Baker. We didn't, did you know? Be sure?
Speaker 5: Anyway, I'd watched the Simon Baker the Simon Bake apart, I said the Simon Baker part.
Speaker 4: I wouldn't what's old?
Speaker 2: I wouldn't be watching. Oh he comes Jason fast forward? What doing that little ten second skip? Okay?
Speaker 5: Why are we talking about exit this conversation are we talking about handsome Simon.
Speaker 1: Baker because he's been spotted with the younger lass, hasn't he he's fifty five.
Speaker 5: He has chicks falling over their feet for him. That does not surprise me.
Speaker 2: How old's the gift? Thirty?
Speaker 10: Oh?
Speaker 4: Who cares?
Speaker 2: And he's thirty five? He's fifty five, missed mister Baker? Too bad?
Speaker 4: He would have chicks literally falling over him.
Speaker 1: So she's a mystery blonde. They were They were actually seen can noodling.
Speaker 4: Were they in Bondi Beach or something?
Speaker 2: Byron Bay? Oh?
Speaker 4: In Byron Bay.
Speaker 2: You don't use the word ca noodling when you try to. I love canoodling and I love the word too. Hey, I'm clinton want a noodle?
Speaker 5: That would give me the if a man said to me, I want to go back to my house in canodle?
Speaker 2: Do you want a canodle on my couch?
Speaker 10: No?
Speaker 2: What about if someone Baker.
Speaker 4: Said it can noodle?
Speaker 2: You would?
Speaker 4: Yeah?
Speaker 2: I think fifty and thirty. Yeah, there's nothing wrong.
Speaker 5: With that, nothing wrong with it. There's nothing wrong with any age difference, I don't think.
Speaker 4: But it's sometimes it's nice to go still got it?
Speaker 2: Still got? You say that and say, like my wife, my wife broke up forty two? Now, yeah, what's like.
Speaker 4: What's the youngest whatever she wants? Nor are you?
Speaker 2: Yeah, what's the youngest? Before you go, oh, creepy.
Speaker 5: You're not getting another girl friend. You're getting a cat next or a lizard snake. I broke up with my missus and got a python or a place to with a python.
Speaker 2: This is do you know what? It'd be an older python too, It would be.
Speaker 4: A geriatric python.
Speaker 2: Huh monty hey. We asked the team, how.
Speaker 4: Old are you? Forty two?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 4: How old? Could you go?
Speaker 2: Now? How young?
Speaker 7: Oh?
Speaker 4: Whatever?
Speaker 2: All right? So you say that, and then imagine if I rolled in here with a thirty year old girlfriend.
Speaker 4: I was going to say, twenty thirty. Twenty thirty is no problem, right, ay?
Speaker 2: Thirty fine, we asked our team.
Speaker 5: I mean, it's not going to happen, but I wouldn't have a problem with it. I wouldn't have a problem with twenty either.
Speaker 4: All adults, it's.
Speaker 2: Going to happen. We asked the team, how old did you go? I got a revers limbo?
Speaker 4: All right, So, and what am I doing here reading the mountain?
Speaker 2: Yes?
Speaker 4: Are you guys guessing.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I reckon, we'll guess.
Speaker 5: H forty three, I was with a forty three year old when I was twenty seven. Well, it can't be gen Z because she's not twenty seven yet.
Speaker 2: How old do they go? That's Brady? Yeah, that'd be Brady executive producer. But on how old was he?
Speaker 4: Twenty seven?
Speaker 2: And how old was the.
Speaker 4: Misso forty three?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 4: Was it one of your friends? Was it, Brodie?
Speaker 2: It was one of your friends?
Speaker 3: Mums?
Speaker 13: No, but she's my dad's physio.
Speaker 4: My lord, how did that come about?
Speaker 13: We were just talking. We met and then we went back and she's like, I'm like, oh, what do you do? She's like, oh, I'm a physio And I was like oh yeah. And she lived near me. I was like whereabouts and she's like, oh at this place. I was like, oh yeah, my dad goes there. She's like, oh, what does your dad look like. I was like, oh, bit tall of me. His name is Robert, and she's oh, no, I treated him. I'm like, I'm done, did you treat him?
Speaker 4: It was until she was back at her house he worked that out read him.
Speaker 2: Is dad ever gone there?
Speaker 4: No? Okay?
Speaker 2: Are you sure?
Speaker 4: Is she hoty. No, when did you meet her?
Speaker 2: Exactly?
Speaker 4: When did you meet her as a twenty seven year old?
Speaker 2: Were clubs at the clubs?
Speaker 4: Oh my god, that's so fun. Match a big forty three and going to a club and picking up a twenty seven year old you'd and then finding out it was brody shame.
Speaker 2: And then finding out your treaty's.
Speaker 4: Dad patient confidentiality.
Speaker 2: No, we're still going through the least was that.
Speaker 4: I was nineteen when the other person was seventeen? That's gen Z. No, that's not a big age gap.
Speaker 2: No, that's someone that would be that would be produced z the Golden Boy. You got to keep it in the same age bracket.
Speaker 4: Well done, Yeah right, all right? Nineteen and thirty six? Oh that's was that to you?
Speaker 2: Clinton? Was that you away?
Speaker 4: You're such a bad actress. You gave that away so quick?
Speaker 2: What gave it away? Lauren? Though?
Speaker 4: Who was there? Who's the thirty six year when you were nineteen? No?
Speaker 2: I was thirty six, that was nineteen. Good morning everyone, It is just go on twenty twenty three to seventy. You are right?
Speaker 5: Yeah, I changed chair. They're very high like desks, stool, right, and how do you.
Speaker 2: Try to get it to get down, but it won't go down because of your body weight. That's a compliment.
Speaker 4: Oh she's going to get how do you reckon?
Speaker 2: We'll go in this morning.
Speaker 5: Well, i'd a fairly average sleep, but I got up extra early to wash my hair this morning.
Speaker 4: Some bit tired.
Speaker 2: I'm in a fun mood. Now I'm in a playful mood. But I'm a little bit snip as well. Yeah you are.
Speaker 5: You're a bit tired today. You're a bit tired. But Jace walked in this morning and you and.
Speaker 2: I both like, oh, what's up with me? I just gen Z's off me.
Speaker 4: She just yeah, because he's been a bit. He's been a bit weird, isn't he. I've got something to say. Yeah, go gen Z?
Speaker 2: Here we go.
Speaker 4: Thirteen twenty four tens The Jason Venting online Z.
Speaker 10: So I want to get so I want to go get our coffee. So I was wasn't present at my laptop and I come back. Here's an email to our boss, Sarah saying I'm going to read it morning. Unfortunately, I need to handle my notice as I've met someone online and we are plying thing to move overseas as they can no longer stay here illegally. Would you be free for five minutes today to chat about it?
Speaker 2: Great?
Speaker 4: Well, she's coming to Melbourne today so she'd be thrilled to have that meeting with you.
Speaker 8: We actually have a ten meeting, so that's going to be great.
Speaker 5: Okay, just don't reply, just let just let his name what's his name?
Speaker 2: Jazz? And it's from Ireland that.
Speaker 4: I hope you buys your first class tickets is.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I'm here in your baby camp mounster from the Storm. What a year the Melbourne Storm have had. They're into a Premium final.
Speaker 5: Jets term minor premiers, Like does any team if they lose the Grand Final?
Speaker 2: Go well?
Speaker 4: But will mine a premier?
Speaker 2: They make a bigger deal of it in the Ani. They've got a big trophy. Big. Yeah, it's quite a big minor premier, a big thing.
Speaker 4: Wants to who is the minor premiers in the AFL this year?
Speaker 2: Uh? Swans? What were they? Well? Got a lot going on in his life and you, baby, we're gonna go to check in how he's growing's doing. Remember that was down.
Speaker 4: Line, Yes, it was down down.
Speaker 3: Our next guest is a legend of an a sleep who plays for Melbourne Storf.
Speaker 11: He's bringing one of those rare quires and everyone listens when by playing.
Speaker 3: Please welcome friend of the show Cam Monster who.
Speaker 2: Like Cam Good morning?
Speaker 4: Gooday guys they hate We haven't seen you for like a couple of months.
Speaker 5: There's been many changes. He turned thirties, all right, yeah I did turn thirty. Thanks for every wanting me thirty thirty?
Speaker 2: Mentally?
Speaker 5: Can I just remind you quickly mentally? Hasn't you're still twelve years younger than jas.
Speaker 8: Oh that's all right, yeah, look that old mate.
Speaker 2: Thank you. There you go, and I've got the mental age of with twenty five. So the younger you own the head, aren't you better believe it?
Speaker 4: To have a thirtieth celebration.
Speaker 14: No, I haven't had a celebration for my birthday for almost I reckon the eleven years of being in Melbourne. We had a drinking band every year when the boys were around, and around finals time we didn't touch alcohol.
Speaker 4: So yeah, always in the finals.
Speaker 14: I've been very fortunate enough to be in the finals for the last probably eleven and twelve years I played at the.
Speaker 4: Club, so I haven't had the chance playing for a great club. You can't party on your birthday.
Speaker 2: That's an ideal, is it? After you take out the Grannite? Can we redo your thirtieth?
Speaker 8: Oh, that'd be nice.
Speaker 2: I'd be nice to president. I'll tell you what storm take out the Grand Final. Let's get him in here and we'll do a thirtieth birthday party on the air.
Speaker 4: I'm sure we're the people you'd love to celebrate with the Patty Crips as well. And also, since we saw you last, we've had another baby. Congratulations, thank you so much.
Speaker 2: Number nine. Now I think it's ten.
Speaker 8: There's my third that I know of.
Speaker 2: I'm just kidding. Three.
Speaker 4: Did you name you little Bubba?
Speaker 14: We named it Blake, Yeah, exactly beautiful. My wife loves Blake lively and thought it would be a nice unisex name for a girl.
Speaker 2: Before we talked finals, can we talk your groin, because last time we caught up it was origin time you couldn't play. You're still gonna get surgery?
Speaker 14: Still booked in to get surgery with John O'donnald met with him a couple of weeks ago.
Speaker 8: Yeah, he's pretty laid back on a guy.
Speaker 4: Well, it's good to catch him when he's not on the golf course because he was my hip surgeon as well.
Speaker 8: So he's on the golf course when you're supposed to get your plays.
Speaker 4: A lot of I think he's like he's in his he's in his ear that he can pick and choose.
Speaker 2: I think, yeah, I reckon.
Speaker 4: He'd spent a lot of time just live in his best life time.
Speaker 2: Well after I.
Speaker 14: Had the conversation with him, he was going to do the tennis players hips Murray murrays up, So you're supposed to do his hips, but he ended up delaying it.
Speaker 2: So what's he got to do? Remove the girl?
Speaker 4: Yeah, let's do Let's do some real old people chat as two people who have had our hips done in our thirties. What's your hip issue? What's your ailment?
Speaker 8: I've got both hips issues. I'm going to right tear in my labor.
Speaker 2: Oh I have that tick twins he gave to these people I'm hanging out with.
Speaker 4: It's athletes.
Speaker 8: It's athletes. We use their hips a lot.
Speaker 1: You know.
Speaker 4: Yes, I'm not sure what Mike's I.
Speaker 2: Can tell you now.
Speaker 4: I don't think he's using the hips for athletics.
Speaker 2: Yep.
Speaker 4: What else have we got to do?
Speaker 14: And I was going a bone spur that's in the socket on my left side that needs to be shaved back.
Speaker 4: Anyway, big few weeks for your fus.
Speaker 2: Well Friday night against the Roosters, how we feeling feeling good.
Speaker 14: They had a really good game against Many last week, played some really good footy, a lot more aggressive and started a lot faster than they did against Penris, So we're really confident. We've had obviously some great battles against them the last couple of years. So yeah, look it's going to be no different known Friday to me.
Speaker 5: It's just so like we've got the AFL Grand Final coming up and it's too out of state.
Speaker 4: Brisbane and Sydney press on the storm Bruss Melbourne.
Speaker 5: You guys are representing Melbourne to get up there in the NRL and just dominate.
Speaker 8: Thanks Loon. It didn't actually didn't actually think about that until it coming here, So.
Speaker 2: Thanks for putting.
Speaker 4: Follow AFL. We're all watching the Melbourne.
Speaker 2: My city is on your shoulders.
Speaker 14: Hopefully it's a good turnout on fun of them exactly we had I think twenty.
Speaker 2: Four thousand maybe last week. No, we can come out and force better than that.
Speaker 8: I think you can. I think it holds thirty thousand, So let's get out there, guys.
Speaker 4: You can support the storm.
Speaker 2: What your gut say? Who do you think you'd be playing in the finals? Panthers or the sharkis.
Speaker 4: Got to get through this one.
Speaker 15: Thank you, Loan.
Speaker 8: I would like I know you're further further.
Speaker 4: Who wins that game? Is what you're asking? Panthers all the Shark? Yeah, the Sharks, the one that they all do this in the crowd and Dolphins, Dolphins, what were they thinking? What that with that team?
Speaker 14: I'm going to say Penrith. Look, they've been in the last three won the last three years in a row. Panthers, Yeah, yeah, I'm going to have to say Penrith.
Speaker 8: Sharks.
Speaker 14: They're good on paper, but they've only just won their first ever finals game last week. They've been in the finals the last three years and they've only won one final and that was last week, so they've had a bit of a hurdle. Hopefully they can jump that hurdle and knock out Penrith. But they got to play, They got to play a grand final to beat.
Speaker 4: On American and then after the finals, well, or is it for the Grand Final?
Speaker 2: You have?
Speaker 4: And I'm not that good with NRL. Right, so you have the dal E M S which is like the Brown Low? Is it as excruciatingly long and boring as the Brown Low? Jeff to Site, I think a lot more people.
Speaker 8: Watch the brown Load just because of the way women dress up.
Speaker 4: I think it's more of the girls don't look as good do they the.
Speaker 8: They do, it's just don't think it's as how do I say, like, so extra.
Speaker 2: This would be goody?
Speaker 14: Probably yeah, Like there's probably more people more invested in the red car, but then probably the yeah. But then saying that too, like they probably would have got told months out that they're going, Like we haven't been told and informed as a club, so.
Speaker 4: No one even knows how the girls get their dress.
Speaker 14: I think it's just more of a feel thing, Like for myself, you kind of know as the season goes on and how you going, and they tracking it usually the captain, the CEO, and the coach obviously go ye, and then they just hand picked players.
Speaker 5: Then you say to your partner, I think we're going this year. She gets to dress and then you're like, actually, I wasn't that good.
Speaker 8: So my wife me A couple times, are we going I'm like, well, I've never been told.
Speaker 2: And did you see me play on the weekend? Turn the dress?
Speaker 4: Oh my gosh, that's so much pressure.
Speaker 2: Hey, the storm taken on the rabbit O's on Friday night. Congratulations on mind a premiership as well taking out the season again.
Speaker 8: Thank you again.
Speaker 2: Well you've done in pasture last year.
Speaker 4: Congratulations on the baby, and congratulations on the thirtieth birthday. It has been a big year for you. Let's hope it continues growing.
Speaker 2: Back in action too, back in action. That's not too much action. You've got three kids under three.
Speaker 8: I'm done.
Speaker 2: I was spoken to the dock. Snip you had it done, You're getting it done.
Speaker 8: I'm getting it done out.
Speaker 2: We should do it too for one deal, Yeah, for free.
Speaker 4: Don't they just come to your house and do it now? Apparently a little van comes around to your house. Yeah, if you're willing and you're done, it doesn't.
Speaker 2: Snip it off. And I don't know about you, but I don't much to snip anyway. I don't want the neighbours seeing a hatchback with the giants sperm on the roof. Park to the driveway. Yeah, it looks like a Domino's car that.
Speaker 4: He turns up in the van and comes into your house.
Speaker 2: And I'd have made him mind get it done, but he got fully put under. That's how I want to do it.
Speaker 4: It's very dramatic.
Speaker 2: I don't want to be awake.
Speaker 14: There's been a couple of guys I've spoken to and they it's very painful watching it happen.
Speaker 2: You don't watch another nay get put down or put down, put to sleep, put down? And then the other concern very dramatic. The other concern is friends of mineset because this was a big chat at the lad's lunch.
Speaker 4: The other day, getting a snap.
Speaker 2: If you get fully put under, sometimes the doctors aren't as gentle with you as they would be if you're awake. Of course they're not exactly, so the healing process can actually.
Speaker 4: Be more pain because you're all so dramatic anyway. You know, they definitely weren't as gentle with me.
Speaker 2: I need more. You don't know what it's like to be a man, Lauren.
Speaker 4: Oh my godfather, it's tough. You can get you notice job done while you're under as well.
Speaker 2: Yeah, full face slept. It's going to come out looking like Zach Effron.
Speaker 8: Beautiful, nice a line.
Speaker 2: I came good to see mate, Thanks, just had came monster in from the Storm, Big Shadow the Melbourne Storm. They gave us jerseys as well with their.
Speaker 4: Name names on the back.
Speaker 5: Yeah, big a QW weeks for the Melbourne Storm and I like you know, we've got two interstate teams in the AFL Ground Finals.
Speaker 4: I'd love to get Melbourne Storm in the NROL Groun Final.
Speaker 2: We're just having a chat with Cam though he's got like a fourteen month old at home and he's just had another baby. He's keen to get the snip now. I've had this chat with a lot of dads at school.
Speaker 4: Yeah, good for you guys. Take the power in your own hands.
Speaker 2: Thirteen twenty four ten. Have you had the snip? How did it go for you?
Speaker 4: Because there's many different ways to get the snip I'm told.
Speaker 2: Apparently can get a little van around your house.
Speaker 4: You hear about the man with the van, Whi's not the man with that, but it is a man in a van, a snip van.
Speaker 2: Yeah, have you had the snip? How to for you? Did you go fully under? For you awake?
Speaker 4: Thirteen twenty four ten.
Speaker 2: We're snipping it. Thirteen twenty four ten. Have you had the snip? How did it go for you? Clint's just been online. There's a few rules around how long you need to abstain from intercourse afterwards. Didn't know this. You said it might have been six weeks, But that's a long time to go without I think I'm thinking of a Yeah, that's very different. Don't get them mixed up. Just a week? Is that it? And you're good to go. No stopping for a week, No stopping for a week.
Speaker 4: Did they actually cut your balls?
Speaker 2: Well, well let's find out, shall we.
Speaker 4: How do they do it?
Speaker 2: Let's go to jeff in office that morning? Jeff, have you had your balls? Cup?
Speaker 11: Had it done?
Speaker 2: So?
Speaker 11: They cut the tube and he actually dropped one of them and they had to go.
Speaker 2: Fishing too quickly.
Speaker 4: Festival.
Speaker 5: Were you in a hospital or at your house? Because I'm fascinated that you can do it at home.
Speaker 11: No, I would get doctor snipping in Keysbury and you get a stubby hold and a Fredo.
Speaker 2: Frog too stubby old to say, but.
Speaker 11: I got a little bit of sperm on there like a picture, and then you've been double doctor sni on the garage.
Speaker 5: So you went to keys Bread to doctor Sniff, you got your did you get your fred a frog four or after you'd had.
Speaker 4: To operation afterwards.
Speaker 5: It's like the adult version of getting a jelly bean when you get a needle at the doctor.
Speaker 4: So you go in and what do they do? They just say, take your do you stand up or lie down?
Speaker 2: Will you sit here?
Speaker 11: And they call you in and three Russian girls come and get you. So you're already shitting yourself. You're walking the room and they will be there and we'll we'll be back in ten minutes. Okay, they get full full starkers.
Speaker 3: Girls.
Speaker 4: Gets. Aren't you sure you went to doctor Snip?
Speaker 10: No?
Speaker 2: No, you get in front of the three Russian girls.
Speaker 11: They actually asked you if you want a video on to help you sort of you know, oh you do get excited.
Speaker 2: Yes, I didn't know to get the snip.
Speaker 4: No?
Speaker 2: Is that why they use the Russians?
Speaker 4: Are you sure you went to doctor Snip? Or did you go in the wrong door?
Speaker 11: It's the true?
Speaker 4: Okay, gets better, so hang on, you have to get a little round.
Speaker 2: You in a chair.
Speaker 11: No, no, you're laying down. You're laying down on a bit, not the dentist.
Speaker 2: It's not like the dentist.
Speaker 11: Yeah, yeah, you get a you get a needle straight in the in the bag.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 4: And does that Does the needle hurt?
Speaker 2: Like what do you reckon?
Speaker 10: Not?
Speaker 11: Not too bad.
Speaker 2: It's just that little sting, like a normal little prick.
Speaker 11: Yeah, yeah, yeah, And then yeah, they'll say you'll feel like a bit of pressure and that sort of thing, and and then you can sort of feel and cut the tube.
Speaker 2: It's sort of where are the Russians at this time? They are they still in the room.
Speaker 11: They got the assistant there.
Speaker 4: And the top of the snip, so then they cut the tube. But is it underneath or is it where where do they go in?
Speaker 11: I couldn't see, but it's in the it's in the wrinkled region there somewhere.
Speaker 2: Did they count it down? Do they go OKK three two one in snek like a ribbon cutting.
Speaker 11: I don't remember a countdown, but you've got it.
Speaker 4: You're telling me you've got to stay aroused while they're chopping.
Speaker 2: No, no, you don't stay. This is just just prior you got aroused.
Speaker 1: That is the first time you haven't had it done and you had you had a there was a slip up or something happened.
Speaker 2: What happened?
Speaker 11: So they dropped one end of the shoe. Oh yeah, because they cut they cut the you know, the travelator so to speak. Yeah, right, so yeah, they dropped one end and he goes, he goes. You want to feel a bit of pressure, and that's sort of thing. Okay, And he was fishing for a while and it was like when you used to pedal your bike and the chain come off.
Speaker 2: Who was who is fishing for a while? Did he get the chain back on?
Speaker 11: Actually started to feel sea cloth and one of my mum, that's what.
Speaker 2: It was like. So you could you should have got two from yeah. Yeah.
Speaker 11: And then yeah, they you know, stish it all up and actually put staples in there. So afterwards you go to the toilet and yet the thumbs would actually you know, touch the scrotum and you could feel the staples.
Speaker 2: It's a memorable experience.
Speaker 4: Sure you went to the right spot.
Speaker 2: Can I just say Brady Executive Produced, It's just do some research just to clarify Brady.
Speaker 13: On every website we can find about the sectories, there is no mention of erections at all.
Speaker 3: No.
Speaker 2: I think he said he got aroused.
Speaker 4: They said, do you want to watch a video?
Speaker 2: That's why they sent the ruptions out.
Speaker 4: No, they didn't.
Speaker 2: They were just the assistance, I think, to help with. They said, do.
Speaker 4: You want to watch a video? But gilmour to distract you.
Speaker 2: The distraction video.
Speaker 4: Jeff, get Jeff, Jeff back Jeff Jeff.
Speaker 2: Was it a borno?
Speaker 3: No?
Speaker 2: No, it was an around around.
Speaker 11: Why My reason is why they did it is because some people get inverted when.
Speaker 2: They go in there.
Speaker 11: They need the old fella out. I'm not going off.
Speaker 4: So was it a sexy video or were you watching a Laddin or something?
Speaker 11: I didn't watch anything.
Speaker 4: They Oh, I see if you need.
Speaker 2: Some people get inverted.
Speaker 4: Of course I would.
Speaker 5: If someone told me they were going to cut my balls off, I'd be like, oh thanks, get back inside you go he.
Speaker 2: What did you say? You would?
Speaker 5: I think my body would say this is not a good idea, and it would fight for it's right to keep.
Speaker 4: Okay, anyone else have a similar story.
Speaker 2: Let's go to Jordan Jeff.
Speaker 4: He should be our resident sexologist.
Speaker 2: Morning Jordan, Hey, guys, there you going. We're good. You had it done. I'm not me my old man.
Speaker 4: Did he have the same experience as Jeff.
Speaker 11: I haven't got that much detail off him, but I came along afterwards.
Speaker 2: I didn't work one got through agree back checks and balances done.
Speaker 7: Me were shooting blanks and in staid, go ahead, have some fun, and yeah, here I was.
Speaker 4: You're a fighter, Jordan's are you really strong?
Speaker 3: Not really?
Speaker 2: He must have jumped from one tube to the other. Yeah.
Speaker 4: How many siblings do you have?
Speaker 11: Jordan got an older brother these eight years of the sisters.
Speaker 4: Life and you're the last one.
Speaker 2: Yeah. Yeah, Now they were done after me. The Golden Mum got the tubes tied, just to make sure. God, they tied everything, didn't they.
Speaker 4: Yeah, lady, yeah, jeez, wow, are you excited?
Speaker 2: No, I'm really thrown by the Russian girls. It's really rattled me.
Speaker 4: Well, you need to go and tell us if that's what happens.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it's it's just gone seven past seven. Feel queasy. It's all smarty.
Speaker 4: They came to your house. Someone told me they can come to your house, and yeah, I thought there was a van.
Speaker 2: That comes at varn to the Russian girls come to their house. Because I don't know how that's going to go. I'm selling that to the wife it's like the Luber Bill. Then they pop out.
Speaker 12: Babe.
Speaker 2: If that's the three Russian girls, let them in. I'm just getting a snip. Kylie is back and bringing her attention. Tour to rod Laver Arena Thursday twentieth and Friday twenty first of feb Frontier pre sales starts tomorrow. All tickets going sour October second. For details here to Frontie Touring. Don't come, but we got tickets. Let's go to the ponts Thurday twenty four ten is our number.
Speaker 4: Charlie from Spotswood. Good morning, Oh my god, I cannot believe this. You've made it through your big Kylie fan.
Speaker 2: Yes, Oh my god, Oh my god.
Speaker 4: What's your favorite song, Charlie?
Speaker 13: What commotion?
Speaker 2: Bang out commotion? Well, you got tickets. You are going. Let's go to Caitlyn on thirteen, twenty four ten. You got tickets as well. Good morning, money are you.
Speaker 4: Going to take to see Kylie? I've got to take. Yeah, Mum and.
Speaker 2: Daughternight girls going. It's going to be a great gig.
Speaker 4: He'll be there.
Speaker 5: I'll be there front and center with the family, friends, with Brendan the brother.
Speaker 2: It's going to be great.
Speaker 5: Actually still he's still friends with Brett. Yeah, so you're going to hit him. I imagine, imagine being Kylie Minogue's brother.
Speaker 4: How many texts?
Speaker 2: I mean it's Grand Final week in that many texts after Grand Final tickets? Yeah, I can't even get Have you got something?
Speaker 4: Have you not got ticket?
Speaker 5: It's still not Clints down away the greatest sports journalists in the country that.
Speaker 4: Why can't get a ticket?
Speaker 2: Get a ticket?
Speaker 5: Honestly, place do we live in where you don't get a ticket to the Grand Final?
Speaker 2: Got one? Haven't got one? I can't wait from.
Speaker 4: Home, I can't on your own.
Speaker 5: Just give me misery, just me and my weberquet wait to see what malebrities got invited ahead of you?
Speaker 2: Are sticking with footere Oh yeah, what is happening in foot There's been some movements, hasn't there?
Speaker 4: So, I mean footy fans don't know what what channel to put on anymore.
Speaker 6: Caroline Wilson's gone, well, Caroline Wilson's wants to go Oh she's not gone well, no, no, no, no, She's contracted until the end of December this year.
Speaker 2: Apparently, Apparently, so Eddie has said that there might just be a bit of legal.
Speaker 4: Hm, well, but Chad corns cane corns, one of the horns, and one of the corns is.
Speaker 7: Yeah.
Speaker 4: Craig Hutchison's leaving Channel.
Speaker 1: Nine after Monday Night ensemble from Footy Classified might be going to seven.
Speaker 2: It's a weird one with the big frame glasses my favorite I love reminds me of the old guying up those glasses. I love him or mister Sheen. Yes, they're massive. He's a great guy, but they're.
Speaker 4: All going to Channel set. He's Damian Barrett not my favorite.
Speaker 2: No, I think Dam's contracted to nine now.
Speaker 4: But is he going to be on a show with just the Damian Barrett show?
Speaker 2: I hope? So I watch it? Is that the big frame guy? Yes? Yeah, right? But over at seven? Can we call him up?
Speaker 4: You can?
Speaker 1: Seven Immune from drama of course, because it has now emerged that Luke Darcy is pulling the pin altogether from his media duties.
Speaker 2: He's been Darcy, the.
Speaker 4: One that put his foot in it and said Caroline Wilson was going, I've I got them all mixed up.
Speaker 2: He said, who said that guy from up?
Speaker 10: No?
Speaker 2: Okay, Luke Darcy said that Tim Watson was going for seven.
Speaker 4: Years Tim Watson's going as well.
Speaker 2: Sports Tonight. That's Tim Webster. That's a good show.
Speaker 4: Where's Rebecca Madden going?
Speaker 2: Well, there's talk that she might be going to read the Sport on Channel seven.
Speaker 4: So where are you going?
Speaker 2: What are you doing? I'm not moving, I'm staying put ABC.
Speaker 4: You could do the Damian Barrett show.
Speaker 2: I get too much free stuff for You've got to declare it. I forget that. Like Jackie Valgate every week hashtag gifted, where's she going?
Speaker 4: She's staying, just saying okay, she's staying.
Speaker 2: So Luke Darcy sorry, So the point of this story is that Luke he's quit.
Speaker 1: He doesn't want to see. He's also the parent. He's got to keep running around for the doggie, who's a very good footballer. What's Loo going to get into now, Well, he's always yes, he.
Speaker 5: Luke Darcy is going to start an accountancy firm.
Speaker 4: He's going to do.
Speaker 1: Close close, but not a pub he owns or his family owns a group of pubs. That's right, it's the big hospitality.
Speaker 2: What he'll be getting into finance, like Juddy, that's what I Juddy's got his own internet TV show. I watched it the other day. It was way too intelligent for me. I didn't understand.
Speaker 4: I'm not talking about how many lollies can I bar with this much money, It's.
Speaker 2: Quite so brought up a graphic and I was like, is this like the worm on election? Yeah? The worm? Yeah. So dars is going back into the pub game, ceo C and see you later. Footy. Oh, completely out of the game, from footy to Glassy.
Speaker 4: But Bruce is back.
Speaker 2: Bruce is for the for the Grand Final.
Speaker 4: Get rid of all of them and just keep Bruce McAvaney.
Speaker 2: And Barrett could do a show together.
Speaker 4: I'd be happy.
Speaker 2: Set the up guy. Yeah, hey, got a fun little game to play this morning. Jeez, that was twisting. As it approaches midday thirteen, twenty four to ten, let's talk career changes. How about you tell us what you used to do and we'll guess what you're doing now.
Speaker 4: Oh yeah, give us your asl Yeah.
Speaker 2: I used to work at David Jones now doing radio.
Speaker 4: Used to be the weather girl now me, you.
Speaker 2: Don't even say that this is a job. Your used to be a sports presenter. Now on, I'm here as well. An Thurday twenty fourteen is our number. What did you used to do, and we will try and guess.
Speaker 5: What you are a career changes. My old hairdresser told me she was leaving and.
Speaker 4: I said, what are you going to do? And she said, I'm going to work at a funeral home.
Speaker 2: I've got two mates in radio that did that. Sheer white lady, A white lady? What lady? Who actually aren't? They're not what they're I said, what are you doing? Red? Burgundy? They wear red?
Speaker 4: I said, are you going to do the hair on the deceased?
Speaker 2: The makeup?
Speaker 4: She said, no, I'm going to be a film director.
Speaker 2: That's what my mating radio did. Because they were like, it's a it's a career that's going to keep going. What the streets were red? They don't?
Speaker 4: They wear white?
Speaker 2: No, they we're it's a burgundy hat.
Speaker 4: What I know pretty sure it's they wear all white suits.
Speaker 2: We'll google that job thirteen twenty four to ten. What did you used to do and we'll guess what you're doing now.
Speaker 4: Have you had an extreme career change or if you work for white ladies?
Speaker 2: Katie Perry the sound check your chance to get inside the g coming up a little bit later on the morning.
Speaker 4: Of her inside rehearsing.
Speaker 2: So she's here in Melbournel tells me Hot and Cold Air on the set list? Really really does raw get a run?
Speaker 8: It must?
Speaker 2: I think it might. Well, we'll catch up, we'll ask out. We're catching up with Katie today. You'll hear that chat tomorrow. It's just gone twenty five to wait. Here on Nova, we are playing what did you used to do? And what are you doing now? You tell us that's the job you used to do us a little bit of that sol yeah, and we're going to try and guess your career. Just talking about the white ladies.
Speaker 4: By the way, yes, the white lady funerals because one of my old hairdressers left being a hairdresser to become a funeral director.
Speaker 2: So just for clarification, they are still white as in dressed in white, thank you. But they have a Marone hat.
Speaker 4: It's a cowboy hat, sometimes Maron leather gloves los.
Speaker 2: And sometimes a scarf as well. It's a hint to Marone. I know, utually done up like Paddington Beer. The staff.
Speaker 5: Yeah, they look gorgeous handing out white roses. In some of the pictures they look like the reverse Statuelaurette.
Speaker 2: Can you no funerals in here on the white ladies please?
Speaker 4: Well they should stop being so beautiful.
Speaker 2: Yeah, let's go to the phone. So they're teen twenty.
Speaker 4: Four ten Caroline, Caroline in reservoir, good morning, good morning. What was your old career?
Speaker 9: I was a deli manager at Woolwork.
Speaker 10: Oh.
Speaker 5: I would take so much champagne hand home, there'd be to sell deli manager.
Speaker 2: Okay did you say deli manager?
Speaker 5: I still get to people just quickly. Do people get Is it just me or anxiety about when they're like I need this much handing?
Speaker 2: Oh?
Speaker 4: They say how much you enough? Force?
Speaker 2: Hand? Handful?
Speaker 4: Handful?
Speaker 2: And then I have to do that. It's a bit too much.
Speaker 9: Always either too much or not enough.
Speaker 5: Never got right one hundred and fifty grands, you reckon. But he's at the bachelor of pass.
Speaker 4: Well, if you've got a.
Speaker 2: Family, okay, all right, what you're doing now, Caroline?
Speaker 4: Tell us a little bit about yourself.
Speaker 9: So I had a career change, and I was before that.
Speaker 12: I was working as a sports trainer in.
Speaker 4: A football club. I think a primary school teacher.
Speaker 7: Outside of will Worth.
Speaker 2: I think you've graduated and become a physio. No, A on the right track, Oh your doctor?
Speaker 7: No, but still on the right truck.
Speaker 4: Do you do you you are the person that when you go and get a X ray or an MRI, they tell you how to line in the bed.
Speaker 2: No, what's that job called a radiologist?
Speaker 4: That's the one radiologists?
Speaker 2: Yeah. Years of training and you've summed it up by saying you're the person that tells me how to line the bed. What do you do, Caroline, I'm actually a mental health nurse. Rewarding words Dallas thirteen, Career Change twenty four ten, Dallas. What you used to do?
Speaker 11: Oh?
Speaker 2: I used to be an army truck driver.
Speaker 4: An army truck driver, I reckon Dallas.
Speaker 2: Sounds like Dallas.
Speaker 4: Do you like NRL or AFL?
Speaker 11: Actually more kids?
Speaker 2: Football? Teacher, kids, I'm saying teacher asked on the question, Yeah, sounds like a teacher sort of music? Do you listen to? What's your favorite band? Daft punk?
Speaker 4: I think you're a security guard at a nightclub?
Speaker 2: Very cold? I'm driver, No, I'm saying teacher. What are you?
Speaker 10: No?
Speaker 2: I'm a technology business analyst. Oh, technology business analyst?
Speaker 4: What is the technology business?
Speaker 2: I believe you don't know what a technology business analyst is.
Speaker 4: That Dallas name.
Speaker 11: By the way, I really knows what we truly do. We listen to the businesses problems and we capture it and make sure that they build a solution they actually need, not the solution they want.
Speaker 4: I don't know what that means either, Dallas, but you have a corner.
Speaker 2: Think I'd rather drive the truck in the army. Yeah, I thought of. I sort of missed them too. Hey Joe and Port Melbourne, you're coming to our grand final breakfast. Well o, she is devastating.
Speaker 4: Oh my gosh, Joe's going to be a screamer.
Speaker 2: We will see you there. Are one of my favorite segments, Do you experts.
Speaker 3: With Jason Lauren your vessel specialists who specialize in very special things.
Speaker 14: This week we has Nick who's an expert in lawns.
Speaker 2: Let's hear from the expert. I could go down a rabbit hole.
Speaker 4: Yeah, but you know what people would hear. Some people would hear larn and go boring. No, no, no, Nick Bands, Grove Brands, Grove Lawn's in. Good Nick, Good morning, Nick, morning guys.
Speaker 2: How are you? We are excellent?
Speaker 4: Nick, You're a lawn guy.
Speaker 5: But you've done something special at your house, and given that it's Grand Final week, this is very fitting that we have you on talk to us about the lawn and what's going on in your backyard.
Speaker 3: Yes, so right now, I've got a bit of a mini mcg in my backyard. So had the idea one day you got to take measure out and I figured out I could shrink the dimensions by about eight and a half times and fit it inside my backyard. So had a company called Grass Up come and do a line marking for me and did a great job. And my job was just to keep the lawn green throughout winter when it wants to turn a bit yellow, and then it's amazing spring for us, and so keep it looking good.
Speaker 4: You can have a look on our social media after this if you want to see what what.
Speaker 2: Looks like show a half time, Will you guys head out from watching the game inside and get on over gate.
Speaker 3: Yeah, we've been out there heaps, enjoying it with the kids. So my five year old especially, he's into his footye this year, playing his first year of OZ kicks.
Speaker 2: So yeah, we've been out there plenty of the popular kid.
Speaker 4: I was going to say if you're not the dad of the year in your neighborhood for that.
Speaker 5: It's like we remember when Bart Simpson got a pool and everybody came around. Yes, he had every kid in the neighborhood come to have a kick in the midimc Genie backyard.
Speaker 3: No, I've just been keeping it to the family at the moment. But who knows. I reckon next year, maybe we could try and figure something out to get the nab or something like that. That'll be cool.
Speaker 2: Nick, tell us about the grass. What sort of grass is it? Now? Soft is it? Yeah?
Speaker 3: So mine is claq whu, which a lot of lawn care purres don't necessarily like. They consider it a bit more of a weed. But I think, you know, I've sort of shown that you can keep it looking pretty nice. But yeah, so it's cutting about twenty mil which is a little bit about the same height I think as the mcgh and Yeah, just been.
Speaker 2: Keeping it the good I've been told, Sir Walter is the one to go off. I've got a lot of shade in the backyard, Sir Walter. Sir Walter, grass is that right, yeah, Sir Walter.
Speaker 3: And buffalo variety is they're pretty good for shaded sort of areas, but really you can't combat you've got full shade and people are trying to go grass in that. Sometimes it's you're just fighting a losing battle. So sometimes I actually do recommend to people, Look, you probably just can't grow grass there at all if it's pure shade.
Speaker 5: So you know, like my house his nick, I've got two dogs and you might hang up on me for this, And so we've put fake in the front garden. Look, it's a special dog one and it looks fluffy and it looks amazing.
Speaker 2: It's not cheap but out there.
Speaker 5: But so so we don't have real lawn in the front garden, which I know would be sacrileged to you. What we do have is the nature strip out the front. And I don't know what sort of grass or how do I plant?
Speaker 2: What do I do?
Speaker 4: Do I get grass to roll out because it looks messy, it looks terrible, or do I do seeds? But then it's had to air rate it and I got Really, it.
Speaker 3: Really depends what you want. So it's most likely kaiku. If you've never had turf put there, then it's most likely kaiku.
Speaker 4: So do I do that with seeds.
Speaker 3: Yeah, so you probably have kaiku you already in there existing unless it's complete weed, and then you need to kill off the weeds. And yeah, maybe put new seed on there or make the soil, turn the soil over and make it nice.
Speaker 2: Gets there.
Speaker 4: So I need you to come and do that for me.
Speaker 2: How what's your kryptonite? Seeing dogs we on lawns like that's that's a short killer breaking. Yeah.
Speaker 3: Look, my with dogs in general, my general advice is to just worry about the front yard if they're in the backyard, because it can be pretty hard with dogs. With the Wii, you can try dog rocks and also Greek yoga in their food ones that I've heard I haven't personally tried because we don't have a dog yep, just two kids. So yeah, it's a bit tough though with dogs and lawns.
Speaker 1: Nick, how do they get the checkerboard? Look in the lawn and in your backyard?
Speaker 2: How do you do it?
Speaker 3: It's just the grass rolled over in different directions. So if it's a light color that rolled away from you, and if it's a dark color, it's the grass rolled towards right. And then walk around one hundred and eighty degrees then it will be a light.
Speaker 2: So you can't you can't mow that into the grass.
Speaker 3: Yeah, so you need a roller on your So if you've just got your normal sort of rotary moa that everyone kind of has, you can put like a roller attachment it. But for me, I've got a big sort of professional kind of moa.
Speaker 2: Course. Oh you know what, Nick, Nick, you got to ride on, bro, you got to write on now.
Speaker 3: A lot of people say that too, They're like, I'll get get it right on, and I'm like, no, I like mowing. Part of this whole hobby that I love is putting on headphones, getting a few steps in and getting outside and then being able to have it look beautiful to enjoy with the kids afterwards. So I sort it with my social media and everything, trying to spread to other people as well, to be like, hey, this is a if you've got grass, you may as well, you know, keep it tidy, get it looking nice, and you can enjoy it sort of a year round.
Speaker 2: We're chatting with a lawn expert this morning. Nick runs lawns in good Nick, this will break your heart. I was down at Hampton Bowls a couple of months back Nick, and they were having a soiree.
Speaker 4: That's fake grass at the Bowls Club, isn't it.
Speaker 2: No, no, no, no, no no. And one of the ladies had too many One of the said a few too many shardis and hit the green in high heels. Oh was that hard for it? That's a lifetime ban.
Speaker 3: I mean, if you call it aeration, Yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah.
Speaker 5: I thought she was going to say she had too many shardis and she would have got on the dog rocks or the Greek yoga.
Speaker 4: She burnt a hole.
Speaker 2: Of your of your kids or wife ever done anything on your lawn that you're blown up a bit?
Speaker 3: Not really sort of people. That's the biggest, one of the biggest things I get from people in comments sections. He's saying, oh, I bet his kids aren't even allowed on the lawn. I'm like, look, I don't know what your childhood was like, but this place, this is the lawn. That's this The lawn is made to be enjoyed. And sorry for anything you experienced in the past, but yeah, we get out there and we enjoy it and run around all the time, and yeah, get good use out of it.
Speaker 2: Hey, Nick, do you get off on the smell of freshly cut grass. That's the best.
Speaker 3: It isn't doesn't everyone.
Speaker 4: Yes, there's a perfume you can buy which is freshly cut lawn.
Speaker 2: No way.
Speaker 4: Yeah, quite expensive too.
Speaker 3: Really, those people are listening and they can sign me up for an Ambassadors.
Speaker 4: Yeah, you know, you could just roll around in your backyard and turn up to their events.
Speaker 2: You can a little photo shoot like American Beauty, but you're just covered in grass.
Speaker 4: Gorgeous.
Speaker 3: Someone said that last week when I was mowing the lawn to make it look nice. Before the lines were there, they were actually shooting the calendar out there.
Speaker 5: Hey, Nick, before we let you go, you've put a mini mcg in your enormous backyard. It actually looks as good as the MCG. I assume given its Grand Final week, you're either a Brisbane or a Sydney fan.
Speaker 3: No, no, Well, I had the idea back in February. So back then I was hoping, like every year that Essendon we're going to make the Grand Final.
Speaker 2: You can you can.
Speaker 3: Hopefully next year maybe the year after that.
Speaker 5: That for long term put it in so in the off season they can come and have a kick and keep practicing.
Speaker 2: This sucks only well, our lawn expert, Nick, you can check them out out online. Lawn's in good Nick, came you and.
Speaker 8: Have a look.
Speaker 4: It's quite amazing this set up in the backyard.
Speaker 2: Sheers for jumping on this morning, mate.
Speaker 3: Thanks Nick, No, thanks very much.
Speaker 2: Good on you.
Speaker 4: That's for forty.
Speaker 2: Knuffies sleeping like go have a look at how lush it is.
Speaker 4: Yeah, hey, that's as good as the mcg.
Speaker 2: Thirteen twenty fourteen. Nick's literally built an mc genie's backyard.
Speaker 4: That's that's dedication to footy.
Speaker 2: Let's find forty nuffies out there with your premiership tattoos.
Speaker 4: Did you name your kid after your favorite football player?
Speaker 2: Remember the Dusty video that did the rounds this year or the young kids yes that were called Dusty gathered at Richmond.
Speaker 5: Brynn Edelston called her dog Juddy after Chris Judd's Really yeah, she had juddied the Pomeranian because she was so obsessed.
Speaker 2: Because she's s thirteen, Brinn loved Foen is our number. We are looking for big forty nuffies in Melbourne. How crazy do you get for your team? Coming up? Five k question on the way and then we're taking you inside Lawren's bedroom after the eight o'clock news. I think it's going to surprise you strap yourself Melbourne.
Speaker 4: I gave Clint to sneak peek.
Speaker 2: The other night, well when I had a sleepover. Okay, all right, hold this. We're coming back to this because I had many questions. Thirteen twenty four ten. We are talking footy nuffies at the moment. Do it?
Speaker 5: It is growing final week, people go a bit mad and maybe this year is not your year, but we want to know.
Speaker 4: Are you Melbourne's biggest footy nuffy?
Speaker 2: What did you do?
Speaker 5: Did you paint your house a certain color? Have you got many premiership tattoos? Have you got someone's face tattooed on you? Have you named your kid after someone?
Speaker 1: Sam and carram Downs Good morning, Sammy, good morning. What do you do during September? Are you a bit of a footy nuffy?
Speaker 9: Well, my partner's a huge calling with Sam.
Speaker 7: We named our dog last year, yeah, Jack in Evan and then he went and moved to Hawthorne.
Speaker 4: It's a dog's name, Jinny, yeah Ginnavan. See, there's no loyalty in the game. You can't be doing that. At least you didn't name me child.
Speaker 2: After him thirteen twenty fourteen. If you're a footy enough fig.
Speaker 4: If it's cool, Daniel, good morning, good morning.
Speaker 7: How are you guys?
Speaker 4: We're good. You're an Essendon nuffie. I love a fling.
Speaker 7: Okay, So, unfortunately September is a pretty bacon period for me, a Sesson supporter. But I decided to do the Essenon logo on my shoulder. So I'm a basketball boy too. I've got my other basketball team logo as well, so on the west shoulder.
Speaker 4: How big is it?
Speaker 7: I'm pretty big. It takes up probably up until the elbow, nearly all the way.
Speaker 4: Down like a sleep.
Speaker 2: We're doing our Grand Final breakfast tomorrow right, and we've organized a tattoo artist to be on site. I've got a Swans fan who's so sure that they're going to win they're happy to get a premiership tattoo before the game.
Speaker 4: Mate. All the Brizzy fans are on their way today.
Speaker 2: Well, yl coming. If you know a Brisbane fan who'd be willing to get a Lions tattoo pre match, give us call thirteen twenty four ten.
Speaker 4: Oh have we not got a Lions fan yet? Game enough?
Speaker 2: No, come on, come on, Lions fans, it's got a Shannon in Sunbury. Your dad was a footy nothing. Yeah.
Speaker 9: Before the twenty seventeen Grand Final, he painted our garage door Richmond colors.
Speaker 4: Oh I did Richmond win that year? Yes?
Speaker 3: So yeah.
Speaker 9: And for the next year was everyone taking photos in front of the garage door.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 9: Twenty eighteen died off, twenty nineteen, twenty twenty.
Speaker 4: Soon again, people, we'll see it's good when you win.
Speaker 5: It's those people like who paint their houses in their team colors and then on the Sunday morning they wake up and their teams lost the Grand Final and their houses cut painted to Adelaide Cross colors and you're like, well, in twenty.
Speaker 2: Twenty one, when Melbourne won it's premiership.
Speaker 4: Remember the guy in Yarraville.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, do it? Do it what? He had a mural he painted.
Speaker 4: The whole house.
Speaker 2: I had a sign at the front of my house as well, which.
Speaker 4: Said give them hell and did you have to take it down?
Speaker 2: I left it up for two months.
Speaker 4: Well when they won, Oh that's okay.
Speaker 2: At least with the garage store. If you lose, you can just open the garage, just keep it up.
Speaker 4: Oh yeah, my football team lost, and you can steal my car as well. Awesome, reached.
Speaker 1: Oh is this another Essendon supporter, Daniel. It's been seven three and twenty six days since Eston last month.
Speaker 2: Don't remind me how much of a fan are you.
Speaker 7: Where was that? Our dog's name's Bomber.
Speaker 4: Oh yep, that after the bombers. So after Bomber.
Speaker 12: Yeah, after the bombers.
Speaker 7: I used to have a dog called Loydy.
Speaker 4: Oh yes, what happened to Loydy the dog of the player.
Speaker 2: Well both, they're both of the farm.
Speaker 4: Yep at the dog.
Speaker 11: The mascot tattooed on my arm?
Speaker 4: Oh yep.
Speaker 7: And my son's name is Fletcher.
Speaker 4: After you named your son after a football player.
Speaker 7: We absolutely did. We were very mad and family.
Speaker 2: Love.
Speaker 4: Has he ever met Dustin Fletcher?
Speaker 7: He has met Dustin Fletcher.
Speaker 4: That that's next level naming your child after your favorite football player.
Speaker 2: Especially if you don't love the player's name. You know what I mean. Fletcher's Cletcher's okay, which is a great Fletcher's cool, I know, Fletch Fletcher.
Speaker 4: Yeah, there's many Dusties out there who have been named after Dustin Martin.
Speaker 2: That'll be something that you'll do. I reckon me, Clint? What will I do? Like you name your kids after Melbourne players? Maybe? Yeah?
Speaker 5: I could see which ones would you name them after? David Nags Cousey, it's my baby Cozy.
Speaker 2: Hey. You see your boy Chris Fagan got Coach of the Year as well.
Speaker 4: I love him.
Speaker 2: I know he's just a you just want to give a cuddle, don't you.
Speaker 4: He just he feels like a dad.
Speaker 2: Yeah. I can't imagine him like blowing.
Speaker 12: Up a.
Speaker 1: Really apparently apparently loves really apparently.
Speaker 2: Nothing wrong with that.
Speaker 5: In Clide North North Morning morning, way good, you've made it through to be our chosen player. Now I got three questions here for you to potentially win five thousand dollars. You've got an easy question for fifty dollars, a medium for five hundred, or a hard hitting question for five thousand dollars.
Speaker 4: What are you thinking?
Speaker 15: Let's go to five k Yeah?
Speaker 2: I love that five thousand dollars. All right, you're a good hang on. She's a good friend to have her boyfriend her a own a seafood catering company. Love. You'd be getting slammed for Grand Final weekend, would you?
Speaker 9: We actually don't have an event relating the Grand Final? What we do have an event?
Speaker 2: Do you do lobster? Jason's very nice lobster, Well we did.
Speaker 9: If you saw an event for lob caves not long ago, is going to go yesterday?
Speaker 2: Did you go? I did not go to the line. You said you were for school holidays. You said you all you can eat at Bill Ferg's Loves the Cave.
Speaker 4: Who is Bill Ferg? Never met him before?
Speaker 2: You know what they've got there, the Ferg Burger Burger? Yeah?
Speaker 4: Okay, all right, back to christin Christ, let's try.
Speaker 5: When you five thousand dollars, you're going to hear a question, you hear a three two one countdown that you need to answer within that time, and if you correct, five thousand dollars coming your way.
Speaker 2: Now, if you don't know it straight away, I would guess. Okay, okay, remember three seconds is quite quick. You've got this. He comes your five thousand dollars question. What is acrophobia? A fear of three.
Speaker 9: One?
Speaker 2: Vomit?
Speaker 4: No, not vomit. There is a phobia. I don't know what it is.
Speaker 2: Rogue answer.
Speaker 4: No, there is a phobia of people that are scared of I know, but I'll.
Speaker 2: Be going snake spiders high. I know I'm scared of spiders.
Speaker 4: I think that's.
Speaker 2: This one was a fear of high.
Speaker 4: One of the most common.
Speaker 2: Damn it.
Speaker 4: Sorry, Christian, you have a good day.
Speaker 2: Though, thanks to giving it a crack. I don't know where this is about to go.
Speaker 5: Okay, So any chick will relate to this. Being a girl or a female or anyone with long hair can be a real.
Speaker 4: For instance, this morning, I.
Speaker 2: Wanted to take so long because we have to wash.
Speaker 4: It's the drying.
Speaker 2: But when you go tonight's the night and washing my hair. Don't you get your head wet every night? No?
Speaker 4: No, oh my god.
Speaker 7: No.
Speaker 2: Do you have a shower cap.
Speaker 4: No, but I've got two shower heads.
Speaker 5: We've got the rain shower head, and then we've got you know the one on the pole, you know, the one that can go up and down.
Speaker 4: Then you can also take off. I just have it low, so it just kind of shoulders down.
Speaker 2: Head water.
Speaker 4: No, because it's it's not hair waterdate, it's hair dry day. That's the issue.
Speaker 1: Right.
Speaker 5: So if you get if you wash and dry your hair, or if you go to the so long and get a blowwave, you want it to last as long as possible, like this morning. I went and had to steam in a sauna last night, so my hair was all were I kind of just then let it go and I was like, no, I wash my hair in the morning.
Speaker 4: But like we do breakfast. Ready, do you know what time I had to get four am up to washing dry?
Speaker 2: How long does the whole process take?
Speaker 8: About?
Speaker 4: An hour from the shower, from an hour from shower to run away?
Speaker 2: Ready, Like I am no wonder we all have to get water tanks.
Speaker 4: Jesus, No, not an hour in the shower. It's not the shower.
Speaker 2: It takes the time in the shower.
Speaker 4: Listening Jason, it's the drying of the head.
Speaker 2: A little squirt of conditioner, not necessarily what I don't condition ever, Oh you haven't lived.
Speaker 4: It doesn't get naughty.
Speaker 2: You need the panting miracle gold squeeze. But do you condition as well that.
Speaker 4: That hat you're wearing is making panting go? We should make him an ambassador who just said they haven't washed their hair and oh you're bald. That's why that's funny. I just realized, who said that?
Speaker 2: I have many questions. Okay, just quick the drying is it just a regular hair dryer or using different facilities. Look, I've seen.
Speaker 5: I'm a sucker for an accessory and utensil. So I've bought the Dison air wrap. I've bought the air wave, I've bought the I bought all the things, and I just use a normal head ryer.
Speaker 2: Okay, but the Dion hair dryer money. Can we get to the bedroom?
Speaker 4: Excuse me?
Speaker 2: You said you're going to tell us what happens in the bedroom.
Speaker 4: Well I'm getting there. So when you wash and dry your hair, this is impatient, right, this chill dude, You washing and dry hair. You want your blow away to last as long as possible. And so there's things like some women in the bedroom. I'm in the bedroom. Now you're listening. You want to be in my bedroom?
Speaker 2: We're okay, here, we're go I knew it.
Speaker 5: Some women use silk pillow cases and it doesn't Apparently doesn't.
Speaker 4: I don't know. You should try. Apparently doesn't make your hair for that. No, I've tried it and it doesn't give you wrinkles on your face.
Speaker 2: But I find a slight off it.
Speaker 4: Yeah, it can be spite slippery, not not silk sheets.
Speaker 2: Just head. I got a big head.
Speaker 5: You do have a big bomb. I have quite a big box too, to be honest. So some of my your friends said, oh, you got to try the silk turban.
Speaker 4: I'm sorry, what what a turban?
Speaker 2: So you do that?
Speaker 4: Yeah, it's like, yeah, it's like a silk kind of so you have your hair dried and so anyway, I ordered one because I was like, I want my hair wash to last as long as possible.
Speaker 5: So I got my Silk Turban, which ry from Amazon. No, I'm going to put it on. Close your eyes.
Speaker 2: This is going to be interception a minute.
Speaker 4: Everything takes a long time.
Speaker 2: Thought. This would be like a take Oh my, can I have my eyes? For those at home?
Speaker 3: Put it backwards?
Speaker 6: Backwards?
Speaker 2: Supposed to take stuff off in the bedroom? Okay, can I have my eyes one second? Cheese, I'll give you a hot tip. If I was Paul, i'd be asleep by now.
Speaker 4: He came into the bedroom and this is what he saw. No, in our bed, I don't look like the girl in the post.
Speaker 2: You look like a chef an oversized hair in net. You look like a chef with a pink chef's hat.
Speaker 4: So this is supposed to make your hair stay breathet. It's bright pink and it's a silk turban with a big bowl in the front, So it's meant to like you, I don't know, it's meant to make your hair for your head. So Paul came into bed. I had this song with my blue led on do you want to be in a relation?
Speaker 2: You look like you've let yourself go.
Speaker 4: Well, I'm trying not to let myself go by doing these things, but it's making our bedtime very un sexy. And all night I kept saying I'm so hot. I'm so He's like, that's because you've got that silk thing on your head. You can't get any heat out of your head. And I was like, I'm so hot. But this persisted all night.
Speaker 2: I'll stay down all night, all night, you sleep.
Speaker 4: Like this, so it doesn't get not at all. In the throws of passion. He rips off the silk turbin your record.
Speaker 2: Well, no, you wouldn't rip it off there.
Speaker 5: I can guarantee you there's no throws of passion with this on. He walked in and he was like, you look like how my grandmother.
Speaker 4: Used to go to bed.
Speaker 2: This is what we do sexy in the bedroom.
Speaker 4: Does she wear explorer socks? Because I did that in winter and Paul tells me that's not It's.
Speaker 2: Very reminiscent of a person at the Jetstar airport. It doesn't want to pay for extra carry on and they just keep putting laser clothing. We do that. She put in nine layers on. It gets very cold at night. Nine layers when you've got their conditioner on. I don't know if it's a ploy where it's I don't want to make a move. I'm going to get exhausted by It's like.
Speaker 4: Past the parcel. If the music stops on you, you can take off one layer. We're going to be here for a while.
Speaker 2: So it's like a bonnet.
Speaker 4: It's a bonnet.
Speaker 2: It is a bonnet, like an Easter bonnet.
Speaker 4: Do I look like I'm in the Easter bonnet parade?
Speaker 2: Do you look Likeney? The other night that she was wearing a bonnet to bed.
Speaker 4: I sent him a text.
Speaker 5: I was like, if you could we're texting at the time, and I said, if you could see me right now you a laugh, Yeah, he did.
Speaker 2: I sent it.
Speaker 4: I sent Brodie a picky r ep. Now you've seen me in here, and dot to see me in the bedroom, isn't it?
Speaker 2: No, I'm good, I'm good. Beetlejuice is a chef, beautiful black and white pajamas there thirteen?
Speaker 4: Just why do we do these things? They just I don't know many? What do you want to fantasy? Is that we all go to bed just you know? Sixy? And how unsexy is your bedtime routine? Is what I want to know?
Speaker 2: Thirteen twenty four Ten Is it just me? Or do you tell me it's sexy bedtime routine?
Speaker 4: You can dob in a partner if you want.
Speaker 2: What are you sleeping, big boy? Just jocks?
Speaker 4: Yeah, even the way you said that was unsexy.
Speaker 5: It is your dirty door whole day you dirty share and put on a clean pair of rent.
Speaker 2: Actually, don't laugh, hang on, don't last question. You've got a new outfit? Do you got old jocks? Soil jocks?
Speaker 10: No?
Speaker 2: Brand new? Brand new? Brand new? So when you get up in the morning, do you change jocks again or you have a full show? Oh my goodness, that's a lot of jobs. I'm ripping through. I'm ripping through three pints a day.
Speaker 4: He's buying the five pack of bonds at Wills for sure.
Speaker 2: But I'm currently wearing the Back to the Future Peter Alexander per jumps.
Speaker 4: Oh see, that's not sexy.
Speaker 2: Little Doloreans on my delareo not okay?
Speaker 5: Thirteen twenty four to ten. How unsexy is your bedtime routine?
Speaker 2: Can you take the bondet off now? Please? I leave it on, baby, thirteen twenty four ten.
Speaker 4: What is your un sexy bedtime routine?
Speaker 5: Because I've invested in a silk bonnet so my blow waves last longer. And my boss Paul got into bed the other night, I had mine vislin in like a couple. I don't I have mine VISI lining.
Speaker 4: My visiline was.
Speaker 2: Hiding and what you said him when he walked in, Hi, y'all And.
Speaker 5: I had my blue led face led whatever that thing's called lie voice. Now I have my silk bonnet on, so my blowwave.
Speaker 4: Didn't go out.
Speaker 2: You blow my blowwave.
Speaker 5: And I was like, come on, Dalt sped time and he was like, no, do the voice spad time. That's how I sound with my visil lining, And he said, you save the spare room. Actually, I was like, good because there's not a number in few with all my accessories.
Speaker 2: I thought I wasn't taking that sucker out of your mouth in Visilin. Sorry, can you clarify that passion?
Speaker 1: On?
Speaker 2: Thirteen twenty four ten.
Speaker 4: Are you what are you wearing to bed? That's unsexy?
Speaker 9: I am wearing those silic and face patches.
Speaker 2: Ah, yes, which like you know the ones that sit under the eye. Ah.
Speaker 7: While they sit on the forehead, they sit under the eyes.
Speaker 9: They sit on the jowls around the mouth of the child.
Speaker 4: He's got the full face of face, sick stickers, bloody, bloody. Do I stay on all night or do you just put them on for a little bit.
Speaker 9: Sometimes I'll do a little bit, but then sometimes I'll do all nights. And their brothers tell you wake up in the morning, they're like, killing off. Yeah, you look like Cannibal.
Speaker 2: Letter, Yes you would. Gen Z, a twenty five year old producer. What's your bedtime routine?
Speaker 10: So when I fake ten, I have this special sheep that I use and I wrap myself up like a cocoon and it's literally brown.
Speaker 4: Yeah, the fake tan's not sexy?
Speaker 13: Is it?
Speaker 4: Also?
Speaker 5: The mouthguard people wear thirteen twenty four ten. If you've got an unsexy bedtime routine.
Speaker 2: I've ever been turned off more in one show people who.
Speaker 5: Wear mouthguards that are ground their teeth, that screams Romance thirteen.
Speaker 4: What's wrong?
Speaker 2: Promise you won't blow up? No school holidays?
Speaker 4: Oh, oh my god, Jason, did you know?
Speaker 2: Clint?
Speaker 4: Did you know what school holidays? J's? It's only day three and he's only mentioned it six hundred times. Oh what did you have children for?
Speaker 2: That's a good question, Lauren.
Speaker 5: Because when they're on holidays, it's not good for you. Wife told me we have when they finished school, it's not good for you.
Speaker 2: No, when they finished school, they're out of the house, and then I.
Speaker 4: Like three o'clock, you're likely three o'clock. No, no, no with them, however o'lock kids finish?
Speaker 2: Oh no, yesterday. Honestly I could have screened one of them screamed. Now we've just moved into a new house. Right, The one treat I got myself was a new fridge. I was like, I want a new fridge in the new house.
Speaker 4: Yeah, right, needs to fit in their credit in the.
Speaker 2: Big double door number with.
Speaker 4: Ice machine, ice machine, water machine.
Speaker 2: A machine freeze it down the bottom, freezer down the bottom, jaws In fact, one part of the freezer you can change to a fridge. If you having a part of me. That's pretty cool. That's expensive fridge, good chill, Gray Hiller. Of course. Yesterday one of my kids goes, oh no, and I go, what's wrong? And I turn around and he's reached for a two liter chocolate milk, which I don't know why we had that in there anyway, and the lid wasn't on it, and it's tipped on the side, and all I hear is blood blog blog, blood blog, blood blog blog blog. In the fridge, down the back of the shells, into the fruit and veggie buckets. You need to take everything out and cleanically everything an hour and a half everything everything. I was sitting there a paper towel wiping mandarins for an hour.
Speaker 4: Hang on, why was the two liter milk in the fridge with no lid?
Speaker 2: The lid was wasn't on properly.
Speaker 5: Had Dad been up in the middle of mid point the fingers so he didn't They should have had to clean rich.
Speaker 4: Yeah, that's a pop quiz you can't answer.
Speaker 2: Not I would say this man is football royalty known by AFL fans right the way around Australia. Former Carlton, former Adelaide Wizard the Man Eddie Betts joins US Morning.
Speaker 16: Morning guysk Happy ground final week.
Speaker 15: It's a big week.
Speaker 4: It's a huge week, isn't it now? Before we get into what you're doing the ground final? Who do you think? Who do you think is going to take it?
Speaker 15: It's first time in a while the Victorian team hasn't been.
Speaker 2: Well.
Speaker 16: Sydney has been the best best side all year with the likes of Enye and all that. But Prison the way they played last week bell unbelievable. Playing at the MTG. They you know, you thought they wouldn't play like that. They've had issues playing with the MTG. But they come over and play Geelong and beat you long in a prelium and.
Speaker 2: Then the other week as well. They were down by so many.
Speaker 4: W games, haven't they already?
Speaker 15: They have so and that you know, losing it last year to Collingwood. I think Brisbane.
Speaker 2: I was about to say, as a player, if you've lost a Grand Final, that's going to give you more drive of the year after.
Speaker 15: Surely it does if you get the opportunity.
Speaker 16: I've played in a Grand final twenty seventeen against Richmond when I was at Adelaide and we lost that but never got an opportunity to play another one. And they say until you win one, that'll take the pain away from losing one.
Speaker 2: And how long to take to bounce back after losing it.
Speaker 15: Yeah, I'm still hurting the rest of my life.
Speaker 2: Brought up.
Speaker 4: On for redemption see you.
Speaker 16: Out there, maybe local footy, but you know even for someone for like president, for Charlie for example, we played in the twenty seventeen ground.
Speaker 15: Yeah, I get with Adelaide with myself.
Speaker 16: He lost that and then played last year against lost that one as well, so it gets some third time lucky opportunity to try.
Speaker 1: Well, there's another indigenous boy who I love watching Calamarchie like he turned it on last week. Kicks not the winning goal, but the goal to put the lines in front. He's a bit of a magician himself, Yeah he.
Speaker 16: Is, and you know he plays a bit of mid but then he went forward and he can take your grab and what he didn't break, what he did in that last last quarter where the ball came down with one on one to kick that goal to put him in front. It just gave him that that momentum, so he'll be someone to look forward in the Grand Final this week.
Speaker 4: It's going to be a great match, isn't it It is.
Speaker 16: It'll be a great mass that's it's raining today, but I think the weather is going to be sunny and twenty so it's going to be a beautiful.
Speaker 2: Say are you doing You're doing a bit of media as well these days.
Speaker 15: Yeah, working off.
Speaker 2: Everywhere.
Speaker 15: Man, it is pretty pretty busy, but Foxwood has been pretty great.
Speaker 2: You're one of the former players doing a few cashy jobs. Grand Final going through the invoice job.
Speaker 15: Cashy.
Speaker 16: They all try to get away with it, everybody out there, all the AFL players, ex players, they all go get Cashyes.
Speaker 4: This week they turn up from the goodness of their heart or contract.
Speaker 15: We love a bit of contrary sign a contract, yeah, they sign it out.
Speaker 4: Don't be that guy.
Speaker 15: For me this week I've got a.
Speaker 2: Pretty vis of the week. Well, you've got a massive week. Tell us about the game that's happening on Friday. This is huge. Yeah.
Speaker 16: Well, I've got a foundation as the Eddiebtts Foundation. I've done that for the last year. I've been doing the work for the last twenty years since playing at AFL footy. But we've got twenty four boys from all over Australia coming down to Victoria.
Speaker 15: You know, we did it last year, played a game against the Wide EFLs.
Speaker 16: But we're playing a game on Friday at five o'clock at Punt Road, right next door to the MCG against Basha Hooley's Foundation, So it's two cultures.
Speaker 2: That's cool.
Speaker 4: He's a great guy, isn't he a lovely guy?
Speaker 15: Wonderful guy. And I remember playing on him in a twenty twenty round final and he took me to the cleanest. I'm hoping to get one back on him.
Speaker 4: This is your redemption.
Speaker 1: So you play, do you and Basha player as well? You get a suit up, will coach, we'll coach. Can't play coach? You should be playing coach.
Speaker 2: Well, it's only you should Punt Road. They need an Eddie Bett's pocket there, Well get one.
Speaker 15: I'll tell the boy a kick one.
Speaker 4: From the pocket Eddie. For those that don't know, tell us about the Eddie Betts Foundation.
Speaker 16: It's really about giving these young kids an opportunity and that's the key word, opportunity and exposure. They come from remote communities, they're so talented, yes, but they haven't got that exposure, I guess. So bringing them to Melbourne is such a big change for them because they're from such small towns and so if they want to play at the highest level, getting used to coming over here, training at the highest level and creating good habits with these young kids and education is probably one of the keys with that as well. Continuing to go to school, become leaders and you know, really finding out what's right or wrong within your community.
Speaker 5: What a great opportunity you're giving these kids. Have you found some amazingly talented football is?
Speaker 2: They are?
Speaker 16: Every single one of these kids are are so talented. So and like I said, it's about giving them the platform to showcase their skills. You know, like on Friday we're going to have it's going to be televised.
Speaker 15: Hopefully we'll get a lot of people to come and watch. We'll have some scouts down there watching as well.
Speaker 2: And you know, you know what, polite kids. So I just went out to get one of them, bloody almost shook my arm up.
Speaker 4: Strength on you, yeah, but just polite, as strong as a soggy let us leave.
Speaker 1: I'm not surprised you put the do you bring up YouTube and showed them a few highlights of EBITs.
Speaker 2: No, I don't know.
Speaker 15: I don't, but I'm pretty sure they're telling me now, yes.
Speaker 7: You.
Speaker 4: Put the highlights one.
Speaker 15: They are very cheeky, but that in the sense of they are leaders as well.
Speaker 16: And what I'm trying to change with the young kids they come to the city life from remote communities and they don't They come with a mindset of that don't belong, that they're not good enough to be here, which I'm changing that. I had that feeling too when I moved from Melbourne when I was fourteen. I moved across and I felt like I didn't belong.
Speaker 2: What was the moment for you that it changed.
Speaker 16: Well, sometimes I still don't feel like I belong because of all the issues that I face and the race and that you continue to face. And so I always try to tell these kids you do belong in all places and all spaces, and you should believe that.
Speaker 15: You know, coming to Melbourne, you belong here.
Speaker 2: It's great. I mean, the work that the AFL and the clubs do is exceptional, but you do get a rogue support or you know, that troll every now and then, which which is disappointing. Do you think the AFL has gotten better at it? It's champion.
Speaker 15: I think we can still get better. Yeah, you can still.
Speaker 16: I think clubs can still get better as well, you know, understanding these young kids and learning more about them and making the environment a lot safer for these young kids. So when they do come into a system that's not really built for them because they come from a small remote community into a massive football and brant where they going to change the way you train, change the way you everything's over the whole thing. So yeah, it's pretty overwhelming.
Speaker 1: Who do you love watching now? When it comes to an indigenous boy or girl in the AFL.
Speaker 16: One of them's Isaac Rankin, probably whenever he's not injured or not reported. The way that he goes about it, he's an absolutely start.
Speaker 15: He's freakish.
Speaker 16: He could play in the midfield, forward, you throw him anywhere and he could do anything. So he's one of the ones. And Tyson Stinkle was one of the other ones in Charlie Caperon, so she'll be watching closely.
Speaker 2: Just quickly. If you're in the coach's chair on Friday for this game, what do you like to you? I found o Chris fake in this morning day.
Speaker 4: Who's a coach?
Speaker 2: He was a coach, your hot head when the kids playing well.
Speaker 16: I coached my my son Louis on the twelve side actually redbacks out in Ashburn.
Speaker 15: Now I'm a hot head. I got my sister coaches and he just calmed down.
Speaker 2: They're under twelve s.
Speaker 15: They don't listen.
Speaker 16: I'm saying in my head, this is the way I want the border to move. But but yeah, I think I'll be a lot called Carma and call lud. You want these kids just to play? I told him, don't think your natural ability is to play and when you're not thinking, to play your best footy.
Speaker 4: So you've got a couple of the young players with you today. Are these names we need to look out for in the future. Who have we got with us this morning?
Speaker 15: We have they're all pointing at themselves.
Speaker 4: Yeah I know, I give them a shout out.
Speaker 15: We have Luke webs out. We have Jaden Gary who Gary Lffood.
Speaker 16: He lives with me at the moment. So he's from Beagle Bay. I going down and he got he's going to school here.
Speaker 2: In Russell and Russell who's related to one of my men Co.
Speaker 15: Yes, he's sort of coy. He put his hand up there. That's my brothers.
Speaker 4: We're going to watch in the anfl and yeah, and.
Speaker 16: We have a big day today. We're going to Colds after this. So Cold is one of our bigges sponsors. So we're doing a cooking course with chefs. It's like a mystery box. It's like they all get a box each. They don't know what's in it.
Speaker 4: Good cook boys, they've all done. Thumbs up. I've just given your.
Speaker 2: Just quickly. People can get along to the game on Friday.
Speaker 15: Yeah, it's a free event.
Speaker 16: Just come down and know that it's right next to the mcg It's where a foty festival is around.
Speaker 15: There and you're doing nothing at five o'clock.
Speaker 16: Come over to Punt Road, the home of the Richmond Football Club and watch Anie Bets Foundation and a bachelor found is.
Speaker 2: An incredible ambassador for the game, isn't he?
Speaker 5: And such a role model for these young men and women are who are coming to learn under you.
Speaker 4: So well done for everything.
Speaker 2: You need to chill out with the under twelve. Yeah, yeah, any Bets on the air of us this morning. You're on nov sing sing a queen legend. We know she is here doing the taels for pregame.
Speaker 4: Well, there is a Katie Perry concert with a Saturday AFL happening on Saturday.
Speaker 2: Is that how we're looking at her.
Speaker 5: I'm going to a Katie Perry concert and there's some boys running around in short chorks as well.
Speaker 2: Thirteen twenty fourteen. If you want to win your way in to the exclusive rehearsal the sound this is awesome.
Speaker 4: So she's already been at the MCG yesterday kind of kind of stepping it out.
Speaker 5: There's some bts, sneaky little camera's got her there. But tomorrow Tomorrow Friday, Friday Friday, there is a proper rehearsal and you could be there to see the sound check before anyone else.
Speaker 2: That's right, She's going to be rolling out the bangers as well.
Speaker 7: Yeah, there's going to be a surprise performance of a favorite Australian artist that I look up to.
Speaker 2: She is going to be seeing a little bit with me.
Speaker 5: And guess that's a favorite Australian artist that's going to appear with Katie Perry.
Speaker 4: Katie Perry looks up to look.
Speaker 2: We're meeting Katie later today. We can tell with us.
Speaker 4: Yeah, we'll ask.
Speaker 2: I'm very good at picking like presents, like a Christmas time me like, lud did you get me something?
Speaker 4: I'm relieved it's a female and they're not rolling out. They're not rolling out. Durer breathaway. It can't be Raga.
Speaker 2: But no, she can't sing Kylie she said.
Speaker 5: No, she said, but she's singing with her Kylieen. What other Australian artists would she look up to?
Speaker 1: What was the chick from Vanessa am Rosi from the Birchmore, the Leggi You're to Birchmore, the girl from Killing Idie, Oh Ela Hooper.
Speaker 2: We could be here all day Sea.
Speaker 4: It turned up anyway in Delta Gudram.
Speaker 2: More exciting news. Katie is coming back. That's right, she is bringing the Lifetimes to her Presented by Snaffle to Rod Labor Arena June twelve and thirteen.
Speaker 4: She just released her album this week, Chase. If you haven't listened to it, it is a party banger. That concept is going to be heckedics So much fun.
Speaker 2: Go on sale October four through ticket Tech.
Speaker 4: You know what I like about it too? One date in Sydney, Two dates in Melbourne.
Speaker 2: The one and only Katy Perry taking to the MCG pre game entertainment.
Speaker 4: Some controversysh controversy, some controversy that she may not sing Raw Clint Well some Anyway, we'll get to the bottom of it today. We'll ask her when we interview.
Speaker 1: I'll say is that Swan's fans are apparently blowing up because they have aligned Raw with Brisbane and the Lines.
Speaker 4: That's when we.
Speaker 2: Speak to Katy Perry. That's my question. All right, I'm going to.
Speaker 5: Open with a question Steeler. When Clinton I come up with good questions for interviews, he's a question Steealer.
Speaker 2: Okay, so I'm not allowed to say, Katie, there's been controversy.
Speaker 4: Around Raw because you won't know the story.
Speaker 2: Because some Brisbane Lines fans.
Speaker 1: Sorry, he's already bugging it out sticking anyway. I'm told around about six songs, maybe maybe one new, five hits, Aussie superstar joining her.
Speaker 2: That questions all yours. We got tickets to Katy Perry's tells her a pregame entertainment preview. That's right. We will get you inside the g and you can see her belting out the hits that she's going to perform for the Grand Final. Don't forget Katie Perry's new album One for three is out now.
Speaker 4: Earra from Bentley, Good morning morning. You sounds very exciting.
Speaker 2: You got the tickets?
Speaker 12: Oh god, so much?
Speaker 2: No worries?
Speaker 4: Are you crying?
Speaker 10: Yes?
Speaker 12: My birthday sorrow. And I've been spamming your days on Instagram to be the birthday series to give me my first birthday, twenty second birthday. I'm like taking right now.
Speaker 5: Oh, well, you're going to see Katie Perry soundtrack to Oh I've Got to go home?
Speaker 2: Check where is my stam?
Speaker 12: I was like waiting in line at the Grand Final to put boxing and I put just my Auntie told me I was samming anyone I could and samming nover to find out, and I just my mind's been all over the place. I just wanted to see her before.
Speaker 5: Oh my god, Well, Sarah, you were going to see Katy Perry sis. So you have the best time ever.
Speaker 2: I found the trailer for the Katy Perry movie. I've been trying to get you to watch all morning.
Speaker 3: This.
Speaker 4: This is you've seen the Katy Perry movies.
Speaker 2: It's a whole movie. It's about Katy Perry. Can't believe you what she does next.
Speaker 3: Every song has something to do.
Speaker 10: With her life.
Speaker 2: Shall we watch it on the way to the interview.
Speaker 5: We're going to Katy Perry interview after this, and you're going to drive and park in Valet and quint and I are going to catch the I just looks outside and it's pouring with rain, and I'm pretty sure I'll.
Speaker 4: Be catching it over Maybe drivers just don't tell jas because I don't want him to.
Speaker 2: Come in the car with her. Thank you for being would say, hey, get.
Speaker 4: We're going to catch the trap.
Speaker 2: Okay, okay, even in your rain.
Speaker 4: We don't care. We'll see you there.
Speaker 2: Bro, No, what are you going to ask her? So there's a bit a bit of controversy around the song rule, yeah, go on, keep going. Why the controversy The Swans fans are blowing up because they're linking raw to the Lion.
Speaker 4: Yeah, but you know, the Lions fans are blowing up with the song about the plastic bag because they think it's like floating through the wind like a swan. So you should ask her that. You should definitely ask that.
Speaker 2: I'll take the raw question, you take the plastic back. Katy Perry we'll catch up with the today. You'll hear that chat tomorrow when we are live from our Grand Grand Final breakfast.
Speaker 4: Oh my gosh, what are we going to wear to the Grand Final breakfast?
Speaker 2: Guys?
Speaker 4: What are you gonna wear it? Why is no one answering?
Speaker 2: I want to wear my half half scar.
Speaker 4: Yeah, your loser. That's a loser thing. Unless you've got a family member playing for both scenes, you can't wear a half half.
Speaker 2: What else are you going to wear?
Speaker 5: I don't like the word loser. I think it's awful, but I think you deserved it in that context.
Speaker 2: A lines jump I got about ten years ago. We talked it's painted Ellis across wearing body paint.
Speaker 4: Oh my gosh, we should wear face paint.
Speaker 2: Half and half have a great day? Will you do a half half on you?
Speaker 1: On you?
Speaker 2: We'll see it tomorrow. Fine, gonna be.
Speaker 5: Jason Lauren Jason Lauren wake up feeling good on number one hundred.
Speaker 3: Jason Lauren on socials