Speaker 1: Are you doing whisper?
Speaker 2: I'll let you my lady Melbourne whispers.
Speaker 3: Here we go. That's right, thanks John, MAT's that, Memosa Holmes. If you are sitting on a rumor about something or someone here in Melbourne, give us a ring. Thirteen twenty fourteen.
Speaker 4: All right, there's always rumors floating around about this city.
Speaker 5: We often hear them and then they come true.
Speaker 1: People in the know in braught and good morning.
Speaker 6: Kathy, Good morning guys. Hell are we.
Speaker 1: We're like in brit In this morning?
Speaker 6: Oh? Well, I've got a little bit of a rumor that the Melbourne Star is going to be spinning again.
Speaker 5: Hang on the what's the wheel?
Speaker 1: The wheel, the big wheeler.
Speaker 5: I mean, they've got a Melbourn of fortune, hasn't it.
Speaker 1: Hasn't start and stopped numerous times.
Speaker 4: It relaunched and then I think they found a crack in it that day or something.
Speaker 2: And then I think the company's gone bankrupt.
Speaker 5: So someone is buying it.
Speaker 6: Yeah. Well, I've got a friend who's a firefighter who does many things, you know, like there, and they've been told.
Speaker 5: That it's bad.
Speaker 4: Well, I mean that whole area of the docklands and needs a little rebamp.
Speaker 3: Doesn't it not costco it's pumping. It takes a long time to go around, it doesn't it does.
Speaker 5: I don't think it's been going around for about three years. I want it's been three years.
Speaker 1: It's been sitting there.
Speaker 3: I wouldn't be getting on that.
Speaker 4: It does take a long time. I once did get Away. It was a Melbourne episode to get Away, and I had to do the big Wheel and I had to go around it, so they filmed me on the inside going around it, and then they filmed me getting on and taking us and I had to go around it again, so that was a second lap, and then we had to do it again at nighttime.
Speaker 5: All time.
Speaker 3: You couldn't speed it up.
Speaker 5: Five hours of my life.
Speaker 4: I'll never hours and in the dark because one side you kind of just look over the base. You don't see anything.
Speaker 1: Question.
Speaker 5: Question.
Speaker 3: I mean surely if you had the keys, you'd be taking people in there like for the last three years.
Speaker 4: No, I think it's I think it's actually broken. I don't have to shut it down. I think it was like I can't operate because it's broken.
Speaker 5: Did it ever really get off the ground to the big will?
Speaker 2: Oh?
Speaker 5: Do people come to Melbourne and I'm going to go visit the Big Wheel.
Speaker 3: I don't think they're coming to Melbourne four Wheel yet.
Speaker 2: It's not a good view of the car park, doesn't it.
Speaker 5: Yeah, you costco car parks.
Speaker 1: All let's go to Brad morning Brads. Hey guys here, Yeah, we're good. Brad Melbourne whispers. What Remy got for us?
Speaker 6: Now?
Speaker 7: I've got a friend who works at CRIG of Victoria and there's chat that the Boxing day test, thinking about messing with it and making it a day night test.
Speaker 1: Na, No, it's traditionous just for TV ratings.
Speaker 7: Well, I'm not sure, May James I will be shattered people with the day night.
Speaker 3: Test, I think.
Speaker 5: But does anyone go to the other days after the first one? I went once?
Speaker 3: Fifty, I went once to Lauren, Oh my god, I went once. I was in the back row of the m CG like they look like that.
Speaker 4: It's tradition on Boxing day, isn't it. I went once and it rained the whole time. They did about one run and then everyone came off.
Speaker 5: I lasted ten minutes, So good vibe in the marble.
Speaker 2: I can back right up.
Speaker 8: I've heard this from a very very good source at the mcg.
Speaker 3: So TV TV show ratings related quick.
Speaker 8: Well, i'd imagine I'd imagine seven who are the host broadcast would have a pretty big say. Of course, a lot of the tests have gone this way, like the Adelaide Test has gone to a pink ball test.
Speaker 5: Tradition, and the cricket purists would not.
Speaker 3: So what time would it normally start and what time would they be moving it to?
Speaker 8: It started in the morning, I think the first session is about ten o'clock in the morning, and then a twilight test would start.
Speaker 2: I'd imagine sort of like three or four in their run.
Speaker 4: Wow.
Speaker 8: So, and you're right, TV ratings would dictate, But this is a tradition nineteen I think seventy four the first one.
Speaker 5: It doesn't it break well for all five days? So wouldn't they want to?
Speaker 3: Yeah, he's there's some nuffies that take the little lunch boxes and sit there and don't move for five days.
Speaker 1: I'm like, oh, I couldn't think of anything worse.
Speaker 8: Yeah, imagine Richmond boxing day night after the test.
Speaker 2: See, that'd be a fantastic that's cool. Do it break with tradition so it's.
Speaker 5: A day night at the same as a one dayer.
Speaker 3: No, I can't win with you. I'm sitting here blowing up about the drawers in footy and you're like, each tradition, we can't play an extra ten minutes, and now you want to move the boxing day.
Speaker 5: Test that's tradition. We didn't say it.
Speaker 2: I want a day grand final though.
Speaker 5: A nighttime grund final is a no.
Speaker 2: From me message.
Speaker 5: Having said that, when I went.
Speaker 2: To the I can't keep up.
Speaker 4: What is it called the losing the Reds, the state of origin.
Speaker 1: Losing the Reds, the Maroon and Blues.
Speaker 4: When I went to that and it was nighttime at the MCAJA, Melbourne, it was pretty specky.
Speaker 3: So now you want a nighttime graph on.
Speaker 5: No, I just can't keep up.
Speaker 3: I'm serious.
Speaker 5: No daytime grund final.
Speaker 3: Okay, a daytime drink too much.
Speaker 5: Before a nighttime grund final they'd be blottover before on a.
Speaker 2: Daytime Grand final.
Speaker 8: But a nighttime boxing day yeah, me too.
Speaker 1: I don't want to go to any of them.
Speaker 8: Gonna be Jason Lauren Jason Lauren.
Speaker 3: Wake up feeling good?
Speaker 4: I know one hundred Jason Lauren fom on Socials