Speaker 1: Welcome to person number one podcast. You're listening to The Jamo and Dylan Show.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, we're on the way that Dance Bra little Man Trip with before celeb gooday, guys, and welcome back to another episode of The Jammo and Dylan Show. Big Energy today.
Speaker 3: Here we are made a beautiful Friday morning morning to everyone. Happy Monday for those loyal listeners. Genuinely care about our feelings, our self esteem yep, and our finances. Really yeah, we do.
Speaker 2: This show ticking. We need money to make this show better, and there's some people that are trying to help with that right now as we speak, which we really appreciate. We had a big night with the lads, didn't we do it.
Speaker 3: It was a very, very eventful night. It's one of the most eventful nights of all time.
Speaker 2: One of the nights that you look back on and go, that was a great night.
Speaker 3: It was a crazy night and it wasn't even that long. It was four to eleven. Yeah, seven hours, bro, the most eventful seven hours in Lad's history.
Speaker 2: And there were six of us, a good group of six, a loyal group of six. Yes, it's ten in the group usually, and four did not make it. Even though this date was set in Stone a couple months out. But whatever, we'll let it slide.
Speaker 3: Started at four, so we get to Evans.
Speaker 2: Yeah, bit of bit of beer pong, a bit of waiting around because yes, Jared one of our mates, who if you've been listening for a while, he remember he stopped the fire from happening. Yeah in Kmar yep. Yeah, what a monster. Yep. So great guy, Jared. But he came a bit late because he was playing a scratch match for footy.
Speaker 3: And Deal was late too. Did they come together? No, Deal was late as too though.
Speaker 2: Yeah, Deal was late. He was working but still he had hours.
Speaker 3: But yeah, we started off with the singles pong tournament.
Speaker 2: Yep.
Speaker 3: I got to the final against Deal and lost. I was happy with my performance, but obviously I wanted to get the win. That's okay.
Speaker 2: We're watching the footy as well. It was just a good vibe. We love playing athletic drinking games, skill based, none of this luck stuff like a King's Cup and stuff like that. It's good to just like, you know, get drunk, but.
Speaker 3: It's also it's not competitive, no, and the competitive nature of like especially you and I. Yeah, we love to be playing the games like Stack Cup. That's that Cup's great and it's fast paced, it's a great sport.
Speaker 2: And it's just when we're on as a great good to what is electric? A lot of groups would say that as well. But I promise that Stack Cup were elite.
Speaker 3: Let's just yeah, we'll keep this to And we moved into a doubles tournament and me and Jamo were on the same team and we got the victory, which was so really satisfying.
Speaker 2: So it would have been satisfying for you losing the final and then come to win that. Yeah, And I had a pretty early knockout from the singles tournament, which was an ideal, but to win the doubles with deals good class and it was and it was destiny because we spin the wheel. One of my favorite things to do in our group.
Speaker 3: Is how we decide everything the wheel of names dot com yep, and you just use that wheel put in everyone's names, and that's how we organize a lot of things in our group and it works well.
Speaker 2: The wheel does what the wheel wants. For example, even when we went to Ballei, we got put in a room with Rambo and we were thinking this isn't good.
Speaker 3: The wheel did it and it wasn't a bad experience in general, Like it actually worked out all right, So the wheel has its own funny way of working and even like, for example, a couple of the boys who picked one of the nicer rooms had to sleep kind of on the floor.
Speaker 2: Yeah, blow up.
Speaker 3: They ended up not getting the benefit of the benefit room they had a nicer room. But we're sleeping situation.
Speaker 2: Yeah, so the wheel is pretty kind to us. Even though I'm the one that usually spins it, I don't usually get gifted.
Speaker 3: Yeah, that's true. It's usually usually like last, it's usually the barlei you were last. Yeah, it's usually the people.
Speaker 2: Who put no effort into the friendship that get gifted things. And that's just a good metaphor for how life works. Yeah, is sometimes life is really unfair. Yeah, but that's okay. You know, we just need to learn these things, and it is a good learning when you learn.
Speaker 3: But it was it was a great night out.
Speaker 2: There's something weird happened, didn't it, So very we so a few weird things. Actually, we'll start off with Bro with the slap so Rambo obviously you know he's been on the show, the wacky bloke. He's very very different, yes, but we embrace him for that. And he gets a bit wound up and excited and very very silly when he's drunk.
Speaker 3: Yes he does.
Speaker 2: I don't even remember how this started, but.
Speaker 3: I don't need that. It happened within the space of twenty seconds for sure.
Speaker 2: Like we're talking about something, and then he got a bit violent with his words.
Speaker 3: I'll say it may have gone from Premier League to violence. I feel like something like that. I feel like it might have been like AFL fantasy maybe yeah, see that's weird, and then how it can go from that.
Speaker 2: But it was also the.
Speaker 3: And we don't condone drinking a stupid amount, but we did drink a stupid amount.
Speaker 2: And I would never be violent in general. I would always opt out of a fight. But he said something that really just got on my nerves. And then he remember what it was. I don't like. If I knew it would be pretty beneficial to me, I think, yeah, yeah, that's all right. He said something to me and it didn't sit well. And then he said, well, let's fight, then I'll smash you.
Speaker 3: And he always does this.
Speaker 2: He says it to everyone and no one ever holds him accountable for it because he just thinks that he's this like physical specimen master of fighting because he's had a lot of fights and a lot of losses. Yes, So basically I just instinctively said, yeah, go on. So then we just walk out in like Evan's yard, and it was like half grass half concrete. I was on concrete, he was on grass. And I never was going to throw a fist because I think that's just a bit silly when it's with maids and stuff, like, you don't want to really hurt someone. And I said to him, I said, are we kicking or not? Because I was like, surely it's a street fight, you know you can it's any rules? Is it like MMA rules?
Speaker 4: Kick?
Speaker 3: And he didn't reply to me, and then he kicked me. Okay, so you're thinking that so as soon as he kicked.
Speaker 2: Me, there is a video. I won't show it for respect reasons, but he kicked me. I instinctively kicked him back with a kick twice as hard as his and then laid into him with a right hook slap to the jaw. Yep, connected really well. My hand was quite sore and stinging and he fell over me. He stumbled over and hands go into the concrete and they ripped and it was next to a brick wall. Yeah, it was gruesome viewing, but it was very very funny.
Speaker 3: It was hilarious. It was pretty crazy.
Speaker 2: A new film that which was even better.
Speaker 3: Oh yeah, I had that camera up straight away.
Speaker 2: Evan stepped in as like a referee, and he basically said, I don't want this going any further, and I take the TKO and I'll just walk away. But it also, as much as it felt good and it was nice to just like sit him down and pat him on the head and go, you know what, like you deserve that. Yeah, it also because it was against him, just feels like a little bit of a cheap win.
Speaker 3: Yeah yeah, yeah, I get what you're saying, but you know, a Windsor win, a Windsor win exactly an opponents and opponent.
Speaker 2: Remember I walked over to you after and everyone's laughing. I remember Jared could barely breathe. Buckley couldn't believe what had happened because the sound was like comical.
Speaker 3: Yeah yeah, it was. It was as if you'd added a slap noise to the video. Yeah yeah, which was great.
Speaker 2: And I remember I walked over to you and I said like, did you get that on film? Did you film? And then you would like tears rolling down your cheek, said yeah in four k bro.
Speaker 3: Up straight away, bro, like I was commenting before, and they were like, do you think this is going to happen? I was like, well, Jamo has to go.
Speaker 2: You'd sent it to your mum and rog before I'd even seen it.
Speaker 3: Yeah, yeah, I sent it to mom. My brother wad thing did like that. Yeah, that was good. Bro knew he'd liked that ship.
Speaker 2: So that was good fun. And then what did we end up doing?
Speaker 3: We played stack Cup and that intent Rambo threw up a little in the cup which ruined. That ended the game because then we were all like, we're not playing anymore.
Speaker 2: And then the idea was okay. It was round one of the footy. It was a Saturday night. We're just opening the footy season because we love it. It's something that is dear to us and it means a lot and a lot of people don't understand that, but you know, this is our thing. I love I love it so much. And then basically we went out to Stories Stories, so yeah, we're going to do a little bit of a pub crawl. But we were just like, we went out. Yeah, kind it can't be bothered. It's just a lot of stories. Rambo obviously with a few injury, didn't get let in and had some fun. He tried to weasel his way in and didn't work.
Speaker 3: And Yeah, Buckley was a bit mischievous throughout the Really it was also with what he was sending from Rambo mischievous around. He was naughty afterwards when we were in vic Park two, Yeah, I got some unwarranted photos that I didn't want. I haven't seen deal like that in a while. Yeah, and he gets really drunk.
Speaker 2: So what happened was we went out, we had a good time. We're only out for an hour and a half.
Speaker 3: We weren't out in the city for long at all yet.
Speaker 2: And then you boys were all heading off to get food. I'd eaten, so I wasn't hungry at all.
Speaker 5: Park.
Speaker 2: I was just like, I'll head off, so Rambo and I was just waiting for an uber. He got one, yeah, and then I was waiting on mine and it canceled. And this was the night that Bruce was performing at Langley Park that event had just finished and the city was getting flooded with people. Uber Price's skyrocket and every uber kept canceling. I had seven that went. I went through. Even called Grace and I was like she was actually staying at a hotel with her friend that night. And I was thinking, oh, like, there's no there's nothing I can do but just walk to a different location.
Speaker 3: Well, you messaged us, and by the time you would message us saying I just got into an uber, we had been to vic Park, got food, walked back to Evans and we were about to get now Uber, it was like an hour. Yeah, it was ages, bro.
Speaker 2: So I'm just like strolling down the street. A lot of people just looking at me, going, oh, that's that's Jamo. What's he's doing by himself? Loser, right, And I was quite drunk, and I remember I put in my Maps flight Club because I was thinking, I've got an uber from there before.
Speaker 3: Yeah, yeah, yeah, that's a hot spot.
Speaker 2: That's all my brain went to. Though, I got an uber from there before, so let's go there. And it was only like a four hundred men kind of So I walked there and I was waiting for about fifteen minutes and I ended up just sitting. You know how there's like a footpath and then there's like doors to walk into businesses and stuff, and there's usually like a couple of steps. Yeah, a lot of those in Frio and stuff. So I just sat on the steps of a business just for just waiting for Uber kept canceling, and then I thought, what's the time. It was about nearly twelve or maybe eleven, and I think it was twelve.
Speaker 3: It would have been closed to twelve and.
Speaker 2: Flight Club closes at one, and me, just being stupidly drunk, was like, if I can't get an Uber, I might as well just continue my night. So I had thoughts of walking into flight Club asking a group can I join and playing with them? Or I'm going to book a session for myself. Yeah, they played by myself. And then like in my head, I knew how stupid and silly it sounded, but nothing was going to stop me. Yeah yeah, yeah, until I went on the website and I couldn't get a booking. It obviously been booked out or they weren't taking bookings that late, So that was really unfortunate for me. I was actually a bit upset. Got in the Uber one finally came. Maybe a good guy. Didn't say a single word. Yeah, he just wanted to go home, and as did I at that stage. But got home safe and sound, and that was the end of a good night. It was good and there was like so much to talk about because so much happened in such a short period.
Speaker 3: Of Oh yeah, bro, so that that was going off upcoming weekend plan.
Speaker 2: Still, what do you got?
Speaker 3: Not a lot this weekend?
Speaker 2: Did chill?
Speaker 3: Not working on the weekend, which is good. Nice tonight, chill tomorrow. Watched the Crows play big tests for the game. Going to watch all late games on the weekend. Wait seven, yeah, I'll watch at least five. I love that at least five.
Speaker 2: You won't be able to watch as many as usual because tomorrow today is actually Ewan's birthday shout to us, so he's got a birthday party at his place, actually a pool party. Yeah, so it's tomorrow tomorrow yet Saturday, so that's like during the day slash afternoon. Yep, I'm sure that'll be a big day. And then on Sunday, edit the potty and go to the footy with Zach.
Speaker 3: It's a good weekend of footy.
Speaker 2: Frio Sydney. Obviously this will come out just after the result, so hopefully I'm not upset again, but you know, it is what it is.
Speaker 3: Tonight, Bulldogs colling It. I'll watch that. Bombers. Crow's watch that. Hopefully we can break our little mcg curse beat them. It's a good chance for us to beat them. Port Richmond I'll skip that. Saints Kats I might watch for a half. Then Sunday Brisbane West Coast I'll probably skip that, maybe watch a quarter North first Melbourne could be a good tussle, and then I'll probably finish Sunday I watched Docors Swans, see how it goes. It should be a good week. Caro.
Speaker 2: We put a call out to you guys last week and we had some response about old names, young people, young names, old people. So we'll go through a few of them. There's a couple that are actually really good, and then there's a website or two that I've found as well that we can have a look at. But let's go through some of these ones. We'll start off with Willie. This is my favorite one. So he's a teacher. I believe he goes hey boys, I teach a boy in year nine called Warren was a wow, Warren, year nine. How old are you there? Fifteen?
Speaker 6: Yeah?
Speaker 2: Fourteen? Yeah, a fourteen year old Warren. Warren's a very Australian name, like a what do you reckon? A lot of sixty year old Warren Warren?
Speaker 3: That is an older name. Yeah. I love that he's impressed by it too. Yeah.
Speaker 2: Well that's teachers are actually probably the best to talk to about this stuff, yeah, because they obviously come across a lot of younger people. Let's look at a couple more of these here. This one's sent in from Sam.
Speaker 3: Saw a guy in his late thirties early forties at boost. Okay, oh wow, Okay, the name Braiden was called out an older, brave forty year old Braiden.
Speaker 2: Doesn't surprise me as much as the young Warren.
Speaker 3: If I saw a sixty year old Braiden, I would be like, because I do think a lot of kids born sort of late eighties, early nineties would be called a Braiden. Yeah, I feel like Braiden's not that crazy Braiden in Oh do you know? I was going to say, Braiden in twenty years will be rare, but it won't because that's actually when all the Braidens will be sixty.
Speaker 2: Yeah, young guy called Morgan who is like twenty.
Speaker 3: Six, Morgan walland and I know a few Morgan Yeah.
Speaker 2: Same.
Speaker 3: And there's also like that's a girl can be called Morgan too. That one's a bit more common.
Speaker 2: I think this guy's missed the mark because his next one is he knows an old guy called Sam, but.
Speaker 3: I know heaps of one of Kyle's uncles is called Sam seventy.
Speaker 2: Sam's an old name.
Speaker 3: Sam's a very old name. So he's missed the mark, so he doesn't get it.
Speaker 2: That's Lockey. Obviously, Lockey's on.
Speaker 3: Two week Ben. What's the oldest Lachlan. Lockey's obviously a younger type of name, Lachlan compared to well, like, I don't know of any famous Lachland's from the eighties or anything neither. I think it's a newer name probs.
Speaker 2: And then let's go look at these websites, so we'll use this one. So this is this has just readit. I'm forty six. I graduated high school with girls named Caitlin and CALLI Carly k l k A l I KA L I I get thrown off a bit when I encounter someone over the age of sixty named Melissa, Michelle, Kristen or Jessica. Not in no way, mister Mark.
Speaker 3: Michelle's an old name.
Speaker 5: Bro.
Speaker 2: This guy saw an obituary for a ninety something year.
Speaker 3: Old Kyle ninety Kyle was pretty crazy.
Speaker 2: Ninety Kane. My grandma's sister is named Skyler.
Speaker 3: Wow, an old Skyler. I just despise that name because because it's bad. Yeah, yeah, forty years old, forty year old whoa ninety year old bricks Brixley Brixley aria that she was born in Brixton and her one's maiden name was Lee Brixley. Wow, Brixley's crazy.
Speaker 2: Forty year old Braiden. I think we know. Yeah, Justin, I had a resident at a nursing home. I worked that name ninety to one hundred.
Speaker 3: One hundred year old Justin is crazy.
Speaker 2: Yes, Summer seems to be universal for young and old Jennifer, and that's in nineteen ninety seven, eighty plus patient. My grandmother told my uncle and aunt that naming a daughter Peggy was wrong.
Speaker 3: What will people think? She's an old woman named Peggy. I don't know any Peggy's.
Speaker 2: Sixty year old Grayson Grayson.
Speaker 3: I don't mind that, man. My great grandmother was Chloe. Chloe is an old name, born in nineteen fifty. That doesn't surprise me as much. My dentist's name is Colby and he's in his fifties. Colby. All right. There's a few some people don't get.
Speaker 2: It though, And this one is on a website called Scary Mummy.
Speaker 3: When I saw this photo, I was like, what the fuck is he on? Yeah, Agnes, Agnes, I don't like that, Ira, Linda Clifford, bro Clifford cliff Remember the dog called the big thing Theodore.
Speaker 2: Theodore. Because there's theo that's a young.
Speaker 3: Hazel Ezekiel biblical name Whalen. I like Whalen and Louise. These aren't that.
Speaker 2: It's a bad website, Scary Mummy. Never go on it, right side?
Speaker 3: What's notorious?
Speaker 2: M humps?
Speaker 3: Is this rapping? Is it turned into rapper names?
Speaker 2: What is it? Clint Eastwood, Elilah, No, it's a stupid website. What a waste of time, waste of my time, annual time. What are some shows or like movies or anything that you've been watching.
Speaker 3: Let me look, Let me look so I've been watching Mad Men. I'm in season five. Very good joy or just yeah, we're watching it together because we needed a new show to watch together and we're really enjoying it. White load us up to date at the moment. Likewise, pretty good, slow start, It's starting to get a bit better.
Speaker 2: I was actually a bit annoyed at how slow it was moving, and like how Dad's been watching it as well, and he was saying he like it. He was like, why is nothing happening? Like this latest episode obviously had a bit more to it. Later step was good, but some of them were just like tiny bits of seeds dropped in, but there's nothing, like it wasn't much going on.
Speaker 3: I'm trying to think. I started the Gabby Potito documentary. Yeah, watched one app It was he's a weird guy man and he's the oldest looking like eighteen nineteen year old of all time. The bloke was boarding at seventeen. You know, it's easy to say in hindsight, but he was weird. Yeah, and you know it's a pretty sad story.
Speaker 2: Yeah, we watched that one. It was pretty good, Like it's a very good in depth documentary and they don't leave anything out, Like I.
Speaker 3: Already know the whole story of what happened, but it's still interesting to watch.
Speaker 2: Yeah, So that was that was good obviously, subject matter not good. Yeah, and very sad, but very interesting. And it's actually it helped that she was doing YouTube because she'd filmed.
Speaker 3: Half now and then she got famous. That's what mum watched and she said that made her really sad. It took her to die to like get famous. And then watched the movie Triangle of Sad, which was quite good. Enjoyed that. Enjoyed that movie very good. Grace and I have been watching Adolescents that good. I've heard a lot about it. Yeah.
Speaker 2: Interesting. So what impressed me was the what do you call the filming of a show?
Speaker 3: Oh, like the cinematography that the way it was shot and the ideas behind each episode.
Speaker 2: Filming wise was incredible. So I'm talking four episodes an hour long. Each one take.
Speaker 3: Episodes so that they don't have a single cut. The camera is moving from location to location in cars. They even hooked up the camera like they built this drone on top of the camera so if they wanted, they can let it go and it flies off into the air. Nice, but it's one of those big, like one hundred grand cameras. Yeah.
Speaker 2: So we've watched two episodes, but I've got so much information. I basically know what happens in the last yeah.
Speaker 3: Yeah, yeah.
Speaker 2: But the interesting thing about this show is a lot's kind of left up to your own thoughts. Like, it's not a who done it? Okay, you find out who did it in episode one yep, yep, and then the rest of the episode is trying to go into the mind of the person that did it, ye, and then also the reasons as to why this is happening more often in today's world. So one of the guys who made the.
Speaker 3: Show sounds like a version of mind Hunter, which was a great show that I watched. Basically, the writer of the show or the creator was saying that he saw a young boy stab a young girl in the news and he was like, that's just not right. A young boy in school murdering a young girl. Then a couple months later he saw the same thing at the other end of England, right yep.
Speaker 2: So he was like, okay, this is an issue. So he looked a bit deeper into it and tried to find all the possibilities. So we're talking social media exposure at a young age. Kids get all their ideologies and things that kids were never exposed to before. Now they're carrying knives. The parents' responsibility. Are the parents checking in on their kids? Are they just leaving them in their room to their own devices? Are they actually stepping in and trying to give them a proper childhood? Like all these different.
Speaker 3: Factors, and a lot of it was like negative talk around, like I don't know, figures that tell men they have to do this and they have to do that, and then they.
Speaker 2: Take it to the extreme. So like it was a gut wrenching show. I've still got a bit to go, but you know what's happened, and it's just sad. But the way it was shot corlative guard like, and there's a little bit of boringness in certain episodes where it just drags out, like episode two, they go to the school of the kid who you know, and basically the camera goes into a classroom and then another classroom and the interviewing a kid, and then they go out and it's just incredibly shot and it was like a play the way they had to film it. Yep, and the other incredible thing was the kid who stars in the leading role. It was his first ever time on set, first ever time doing a big role. Yeah, like he was polarizing, like really really good, So he's got big things coming. Stephen Graham, I think, is the English actor who he's good like a writer and he does lots of roles.
Speaker 3: Yeah, yeah, I know he's in if I'm thinking of the right guy, which I reckon I am. He's in a show that I started watching called Band of Brothers. Yeah, world War two show on Binge based on paratroopers. Exceptional so far, and he's one of the characters in it about two EPs in. It's only a ten part series, so good.
Speaker 2: But probably the most English looking man in the world.
Speaker 3: He's in heaps of great shows.
Speaker 2: Yeah, he's very good. Yeah, very small man too, A lot of actors are, but he's.
Speaker 3: Like he's only in good roles like a.
Speaker 2: One sixty eight or one sixty six and a meter domall than three years old. But yeah, he was really good. He actually plays a character as well. He plays the dad yep of the kid who was found guilty. But yeah, good show, very interesting. Grace and I also need to finish Severance but as as season two. As season two went on, it started getting more weirder and harder to follow.
Speaker 3: That's what I've heard. Some people love it, and then I've also heard another batch of people saying they're finding it really hard to follow, so hard, I've heard that from quite a few people. But I will watch it eventually.
Speaker 2: You need like a sci fi brain and a brain that picks up every bit of information to know what's going on. Because Grace and I really enjoyed the first season and then the start of the second season, and then it started to get real wacky and hard to just gauge what's going on, Like, I don't know, a lot of critics love it, yeah, but a lot of just you know, normal what which is like myself a bit struggling going on. Yeah, so we kind of can't get through episodes at the moment, watching twenty minutes, we're like, we're so bored and don't know what's going on. We'll leave it for today and watch it another day. But yeah, we're grinding our way through that. But it was good up until an hour quick little Who's punching Myths? So we had a DM this week and I'm gonna let me quickly find it shouldn't be too hard. There's basically someone here. It is you guys, make more videos, please? So I'm thinking, what can this be about? What type of videos do you want?
Speaker 5: So?
Speaker 2: I said, what do you want to see? We're curious more who's punching? I'm thinking we do a quite a lot of Who's punching? I said, do you watch our full episodes on YouTube? And this person goes full episodes on YouTube? You're messing? Didn't know? I said, there are seventy of them. Have fun, And now this person's watching on the missing screen, watching us on the big screen, big screen business. So watching seventy episodes obviously.
Speaker 3: Full length episodes on YouTube.
Speaker 2: Seventy times four?
Speaker 3: What's that? It's a lot of people, Bro, and eighty couples? It's a lot, man, And that is excluding all the ones that we used to do on the podcast. Yeah, this is just Who's Punching as its own series.
Speaker 2: How can we've done like five hundred couples or something a lot? Don't get me started on the ones we're forced to do in public. My god, I had to do it at work yesterday. The hell fun, Bro, don't do it my work place anyway, and then we just came across this band.
Speaker 3: The first rap song slash group that they reckon is recorded in Humanies.
Speaker 2: I'll play a short jubilaries what a name.
Speaker 3: By before they got a bit of God in them. They got some silky voices.
Speaker 2: Four Black Men nineteen forty four. Yeah, bro, here we go. We've got Noah.
Speaker 3: And they're wearing four white suits right now. Listen to me, all right?
Speaker 2: So that was the Jubilaries.
Speaker 3: They reached number ten on the R and B charts on November fourth, nineteen forty two, with Praise the Lord and passed the ammunition past. The song adapted from the speech of a naval chaplain in response to the attack on Pearl Harbor in the previous year. Damn boy, So shout out to them and their family members. Iconic group.
Speaker 2: We love them now we do shout out the Jubilarries.
Speaker 3: All right, boys, bro, a few voice messages.
Speaker 1: We hope you're enjoying the Jamo and Dylan Show. It's now time to have your stories heard and your questions answered. To be featured on the potty message the boys at Jammo and Dylan on instat Gram.
Speaker 2: Alright, I have a few here, let's go.
Speaker 7: I'm just on my way to UNI right now, big big fan, but just big dopamine rush for me, right, don't after you feel the same. So when someone tries to like go around you, overtake you on the roads and then they get stuck behind an even slower driver, and you're just like, yeah, fuck you mate, you know, and then he's just tried to do it again, like two seconds ago. I was so happy he got stuck behind another fucking slow cun and not not even I'm going ten over like like I'm not going slow.
Speaker 2: He's an angry boy.
Speaker 3: I love that when that happens.
Speaker 2: Yeah, you love when people get stuck after.
Speaker 3: Annoying they get stuck between the two cars. All right, hey boys. Just a quick one on the skydiving topic. Actually went skydiving a couple of.
Speaker 5: Years ago, and I will like hoop earrings, Like there was small little hoops, nothing crazy or anything like that. But when the parachute came out, you ripped my earrings up so on one side and there was blood coming down my ear Wow.
Speaker 6: Skydiving.
Speaker 5: So the rest of the time.
Speaker 6: I was in the air, I.
Speaker 5: Was pretty busy checking if my ear roops or anything like that.
Speaker 8: Was a bit concerned.
Speaker 6: I got a bit distracted while skydiving, So I.
Speaker 5: Don't think generally wears earrings, but just a psa to anyone else, just don't wear them, because my skydiving experience was a bit crazy from that.
Speaker 6: Obviously it was all good, but yeah, it was a bit odd.
Speaker 5: I didn't know that was.
Speaker 4: That would have happened.
Speaker 3: I like to worry about that.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I like that. It's a psa to all the other people though that you know, might want a sky dark exactly this, or don't wear them hoops definitely don't wear those hoops. Them hoops, get right.
Speaker 3: And then from the boy gen ro Gen Row, Hey.
Speaker 4: Boys, how's it gone? Are you?
Speaker 8: Yeah?
Speaker 4: Good? That's good to hear.
Speaker 3: Mate.
Speaker 4: Anyways, me and the boys at work, we're just having an argument about how the fucking pyramids are made.
Speaker 8: And you know that they fucking listed off the usuals, fire aliens, you know, God's God powers, stuff like that, And I was I felt like a minority because my opinion on the pyramids is, what if they just fucking wanted to, you know, put.
Speaker 4: Their heads down and just build it by hand? You know, did the hard work did the nine to five took their thirty and you know, give it fuck fifteen twenty years they got they got.
Speaker 3: Three big pyramids. Maybe I haven't really like.
Speaker 4: Delved into how they were actually made or any other theories, but my theory is maybe they just wanted to do the hard work, and once they stepped back to look at it, they're fucking proud of those three big pyramids, you know. Anyways, I hope I didn't hope this wasn't a ship voice voice message, you can't wait to jump out of plane with you.
Speaker 3: Sounds high as bro. Yeah, that's a good thought, though I don't mind it.
Speaker 2: I don't think he understands. Like the the reason we don't like necessarily believe that just humans did it is because the blocks were so big that humans can't do it.
Speaker 3: Machinery can't do it two thousand years ago, I don't know.
Speaker 2: But like, can a piece of machinery that we have now lift those blocks? Maybe? Probably, but like back then, surely.
Speaker 3: Humans bro, unless the human race got wiped out and came to less, there's something we don't know. But yeah, I don't think so.
Speaker 2: No, but I still believe that there was a lot of hard work involved.
Speaker 3: Yeah, but just there was something that helped.
Speaker 2: Them, maybe even like a piece of technology that is no longer. Yeah, like maybe the equipment broke. I don't know. If I get lost, I don't mind his thought, you know, maybe because he's thinking, you know, everyone is talking about aliens and ship. Can't it just be a bit of hard hard yaka no? But I also I can't put it down to aliens if I don't know if they're even real, you know, But you know they.
Speaker 3: Will find out as well.
Speaker 2: We have these chats.
Speaker 3: Maybe one day we'll find out.
Speaker 2: Indeed we will.
Speaker 3: All right, Spanish, finish it off, Let's go classes, Espaniel.
Speaker 2: All right, here we go. Thank you once again from Megan. Here we go.
Speaker 9: Buenos dias chicos, come with days. I hope you're well, Tomosa prendre. Today we're going to learn activity that is activities.
Speaker 3: So we have some people.
Speaker 8: Am I going to use these with?
Speaker 6: Like the Megusta so I like?
Speaker 3: Oh, I don't like.
Speaker 9: So the first time we have.
Speaker 6: Is commer commer to eat, so I said, commer tacos, commer turos, commre chocolate. So I've given you a list. I'll just go through the pronunciation and you can fill in whatever us.
Speaker 3: So that was okay, commer, commer commers, commer, she's got turos commre borritos nice all right, commer commers. So that is eat or to eat comre nice.
Speaker 6: Comer eat Hugar, play play sports?
Speaker 3: Who are football?
Speaker 6: Cosina, to cook scool chart, to listen to char tokar an instrument. This is to play an instrument.
Speaker 5: To la guitar.
Speaker 6: E pasar ratos passar rato, hang out, hang out when.
Speaker 9: I swear the thurd, Sorry for the lateness. Get nosmos.
Speaker 3: Okay, awesome. Now let's quickly go through these. So tudos so that is so that's just eight yeah, tudos, tacos.
Speaker 2: Chocolate, chocolat.
Speaker 3: I think, who are Hugar football? Hugar football?
Speaker 2: So I play football, cosinar something cook cosinar, so cosnar tacos, cosinar.
Speaker 3: Cook musica car coffina coffinar cotinar, cosinar esco car escoc musica, escuchar musica, escujar escutar musica.
Speaker 2: Listen to me one.
Speaker 3: The one after is good friends escuchar Morgan wal Yeah, listen to Morgan wallen to carda tokar el rato, and that is hanging out with friends, El bassar, el rato nice, nice hang out with friends.
Speaker 2: And then at the front here Gusta.
Speaker 3: Is that I like to see Gusta? Yes, yes, I like to. No, no, no, I don't like to. So what's te gusta Gusta? Is it like you looking to Gusta meaning so te Gusta is like you like to Yep, you like to see me gustas. Yes, I like yes, no, no, my Gusta. No, I don't like to exactly, so you can go see Gusta cormar comer tudos.
Speaker 2: So yes, I like tutos.
Speaker 3: Gusta football.
Speaker 2: You like football, you like to play.
Speaker 3: Gusta uga football, see my gusta tacos Yes, I like. Yes, this is a good lesson.
Speaker 2: And then it was music, but it is also wait, so is that no?
Speaker 3: No, I don't like Yeah, I don't like me no like I think.
Speaker 2: No, no, my Gusta musicalls all right, that's a week. The camera is gone off, so sorry for those, but yeah, we've gotta rap.
Speaker 3: We've gotta wrap this up. Enjoy the rest of your week's episode. Good episode, good episode, good energy, Yes much love. Take this good energy into your week. Yep, and have a good one.