Speaker 1: We get in the morning every day. Adelaides hazy.
Speaker 2: Everyone loves a party, right, What are the rules around rocking up to a party with what you have in your hands? And do you have the audacity to take that home with you if you don't drink it while you're there?
Speaker 3: Yeah, Yank's gone ballistic because he thinks in his home country, well they do is I turn up and the host provides absolutely everything. Where in our country we just bring our own grog and then we leave sometimes with more grog.
Speaker 1: Yeah, the boys from Australia, not just.
Speaker 4: The boys, It turns out the girls as well.
Speaker 2: Producers Zoe absolute number one culprit of taking her drinks home after a party.
Speaker 3: One time we're out of pub and produces Zoe was drinking leftover beer from the ashtrays.
Speaker 4: Yes, I know.
Speaker 2: And then what's worse than that? She took the ashtray homes and I'm taking that with me?
Speaker 5: What the ort?
Speaker 4: What the fork?
Speaker 2: The This is where we drilled down on the trivial stuff in life that you don't quite understand. It was born out of the fact that no one can find a fork in any workplace kitchen ever.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and it just grew legs from there.
Speaker 5: Yeah.
Speaker 2: There was actually an email that went round at Channel ten the other day that said it's eleven am and there are no forks in the drawing.
Speaker 3: And they're like, has newsreader Abbey been to Channel ten? Yes, in the last six months, because that's what we did discover as well, the news reader Abbey. You go to her house, Oh my god, so many foks. It's just a palace of forks.
Speaker 1: Yes.
Speaker 2: Anyway, we were talking the other day about parties and whether or not you should take your own booze, because there has been a survey that Americans are horrified that in Australia you actually have to take your own drinks when you go to a party.
Speaker 3: Little US expats really went nuts on social media. Couldn't get his head around the fact that's when you go to someone's place, all the booze isn't just sitting there supplied.
Speaker 2: For you, because their theory is if someone's hosting a party, they'll provide everything for you, something that our little friend Producers always subscribed to. What did you reveal the other day about your party habits?
Speaker 6: I agree wholeheartedly that you need to bring your own booze, but there is no issue in bringing it back home with you after. If I remember, I'm bringing that booze home. Booze ain't cheap.
Speaker 1: Yeah wow.
Speaker 3: Do you know the other day as well, I actually saw producers out the front collecting.
Speaker 1: Cigarette But.
Speaker 6: I think if you go to someone's house for dinner, you know, you bring a bottle, sure you'll have it. If I'm going to someone's house, you know, for drink drinks, I'm bringing a fair bit of booze and I'm also bringing it home later another time.
Speaker 3: Right, Okay, let's not get into your drinking habits economicly, So let's say, okay, so let's go into the final details. If you're bringing a case and what's the cut off limit, because if you're bringing a six pack, I'd be disappointed if you're like, I'm just going to take that last to be home.
Speaker 7: I have taken home the last of a four.
Speaker 8: I have.
Speaker 6: It's bring your own booze, not bring your own booth to leave, you know.
Speaker 7: I mean, I'm going to leave it.
Speaker 2: I get it to an extent when you're a bit younger and you're maybe a little financially stretched.
Speaker 4: But my theory on.
Speaker 2: This is if you're going to if someone is hosting you in their home and they are providing you with a meal, and they're providing you with some alcohol.
Speaker 4: The very least you can do is bring a bottle and leave it there.
Speaker 7: I'm bringing it. There's no issue with bringing it and bringing it home.
Speaker 3: Host brings it back on news and you're like you finished it, and you're like yeah, I'm like I'm just going to take that little bit of chicken in between.
Speaker 1: I'm going to leave that here. Thanks.
Speaker 2: You've had this happened to you, haven't you where people were rocking up to your house with something unusual.
Speaker 3: Well unusual just to tick off. Because when you have like a little dinner party and you have say three or four people over, or even three or four couples, you will say it, right, I've got the meat. You guys bring the salad. It's usually you bring the salad and you bring the dessert.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 3: So for a couple of times, as a couple of mates will like, oh, yeah, good, we'll bring theserve rings. Turn up with the bloody watermelon, can't you go?
Speaker 1: Oh it's fantastic.
Speaker 3: It's considered a dessert and everyone there's plenty to go around.
Speaker 1: It's a total about six bucks. Sorry.
Speaker 3: Oh and all I want is a is a beautiful streets of Vanetta?
Speaker 2: Yeah, and then are they the same people at the end of the night are just going, oh, you know that bottle of red that we didn't quite get too, I'm going to take that home as well.
Speaker 1: So you're going to eat that watermelon crust still because the chickens love that, aren't you know?
Speaker 7: If the bottles unopened, completely fair game. Take it home. If it's open, I'd leave it. If the bottles aren't open, I'll take it with you.
Speaker 4: Who are you will me?
Speaker 7: I'm saving money, I'm saving dollars.
Speaker 2: I will say to you, what the fork? And I'm thirteen twenty fourteen. We'd love you to get involved in our party etiquette discussion this morning. Please, I want to hear from you. Are you taking boost to someone's house and then taking your home?
Speaker 5: Well?
Speaker 3: Well, dos and don'ts the party edition because maybe things have changed across the.
Speaker 4: Journey, but just a living crisis and all.
Speaker 1: That seems strange, just not the quick one.
Speaker 3: I remember I had a HOUSEMATEE and his dad stayed with us for a few days, brought a case of beer with him. There's two six packs left and said I'm taking this home.
Speaker 4: Really just stayed at your house.
Speaker 2: Oh my god, he gets it and he's a twist.
Speaker 9: Yeah.
Speaker 4: Producers Zoe's dad ton of Good Morning, Good.
Speaker 10: Morning guys, Loving the Party edition of What the Boks Going?
Speaker 2: Thank you, Yeah, thank you so much. What's your philosophy on this time of.
Speaker 10: Well, we actually turned it into a mini drinking game. So bottles that were left behind whatever it was, were put in the off or not fridge, right, and they were left in there for long long periods of time, sometimes for years, and then we would pull them out and that play a little bit of a drinking game.
Speaker 1: That's good not.
Speaker 4: So you had to guess if it was like drink worthy or yeah.
Speaker 10: I mean you would say is the off or not? And then if you were then Kappa and you would have a nice good gull to figure it out.
Speaker 1: Game of guessing.
Speaker 3: The dony thing that would really annoy is when you're sometimes because you're always eyeing it off, Like if someone brings a case, have you really got there? Because I might enjoy a few of those in a week or two time, and then someone turn up with like, em you bitter or something like.
Speaker 4: That.
Speaker 2: There's always those people that come with the eight dollar bottle of red, but then proceed to drink.
Speaker 4: You'll really nice, ye fifty dollar bottle.
Speaker 1: It's a lovely bottle of stump jump. Well done.
Speaker 4: Let's go to Kyli. What are your thoughts on this, Kylie?
Speaker 11: You guys kies, you're only take enough to drink on the night, there is none left over.
Speaker 7: Just bring enough for yourself, no excess.
Speaker 2: Okay, So how do you predict that, Kylie? How much you'd like to drink on any given occasion?
Speaker 11: Oh well, so clearly there is never anyone left over?
Speaker 1: Absolutely, just go to know your limitation.
Speaker 3: Yes, it's a professional above board.
Speaker 4: Abby, good morning?
Speaker 11: Hello, Hello you guy?
Speaker 4: Good good? What the fault? Do you take it home with you or what's the situation?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 11: I'm I don't know if it's the younger generation enough, but I think if you bring it and it's not open, so you'll take it home?
Speaker 7: Absolutely?
Speaker 1: Yeah? What about? Okay? So Abby? So hell do you can we ask? I'm twenty six, twenty six that it's about right, it's the exact same generation. So how how far will you take it? What about if you've got half a cruiser left? You put the cat back on and put in the back pocket.
Speaker 11: No, No, I think if it's something like you've got you know, ten creuses with you, like, well you're like to drink, then if you've got some of them left, bring it home. If there was one, I'd probably leave it. But yeah, I think, you know, especially with the cost of living, if you're buying your own alcohol and you drink something different to everyone, absolutely why leave it?
Speaker 2: Absolutely, Abbey would have hurt your soul to leave a party and see that one guava cruz it's still sitting in the fridge.
Speaker 11: It's like, mom, drink will get you through.
Speaker 1: With difference. Such a dangerous way of looking at our.
Speaker 2: If you've been waiting to skip to school holiday crowns for your next trip, now.
Speaker 3: Is your chance you take a sneaky weekend with what if dot com?
Speaker 4: Just imagine all those empty beaches.
Speaker 1: For coordination and more on the what if that happen?
Speaker 4: What if it's Ozzy for travel?
Speaker 2: Absolutely outrageous scenes on our streets last night. It wasn't there, Halloween went off. It's all blocked off just to get set the scene from where I live. It's all block off. It's like twenty five k's. Now it's a public event. So it's a happening thing. I said yesterday. Our neighbors just go next level. They fly in props from overseas. It's such a huge, huge thing in our neighborhoods take it so believably serious.
Speaker 4: We really do.
Speaker 2: So we had a table set up out the front and we had like a dead skeleton body with trays full of lollies, and we had to put a sign out the front just saying okay, kids, just one each, so everyone gets like a little bit of candy because we have like literally seven eight thousand people.
Speaker 3: Three take two or three Yeah you would, you would.
Speaker 1: Too, stuff from her cheeks like a little squirrel.
Speaker 4: And everyone was really good.
Speaker 2: It was just a handful of young boys who probably needed a little bit of parental godness.
Speaker 1: Yeah, well, they pepped up on sugar.
Speaker 2: We had a Boost Juice van out the front, sorry, a boost Juice van.
Speaker 3: Oh my gosh, Like food trucks turn up to your street because they know how busy.
Speaker 2: There was a drone that had a Teddy bear hanging from it that just.
Speaker 4: Like flew through the streets. I'm telling you, Halloween is bigger than Ben hur.
Speaker 1: Oh my gosh, unbelievable. Literally thousands and thousands of people. Yeah.
Speaker 2: Absolutely, it's absolutely massive, and we had so much fun.
Speaker 4: We even had.
Speaker 2: Channel ten next door the weather from the front yard. Yeah, my husband made a cameo appearance. He was the headless horseman.
Speaker 1: Let's hear from TIF. It is great fun here.
Speaker 7: Plenty of kids are trick or treating. It's on for young and old.
Speaker 6: And hang on a minute, you're a little old to be trick or treating, don't you think, young lady? If it isn't I know that face anywhere?
Speaker 2: Boom, it's a shy from ten years first sunlight.
Speaker 6: Holy that was a nice unmasking.
Speaker 4: This little pizza puppy.
Speaker 7: She's not very scary.
Speaker 6: And then all we got here my husband lost his head.
Speaker 1: I'd lose my head. I I was marriage to.
Speaker 8: Get out.
Speaker 12: For him.
Speaker 1: Gregg's goodness.
Speaker 4: So a couple of things there.
Speaker 2: She aids shame to me, which she likes to do, and also shame me as a wife too.
Speaker 3: So thanks to you for loved birds one stone.
Speaker 4: Yeah, she's very nice.
Speaker 2: No, it was absolutely huge, And I had one lady come through and she pulled me aside and she said, thank you so much for doing this. I think it's really important as a commune need to get together and have some fun.
Speaker 4: So that was nice.
Speaker 3: Yeah, right, community spirit. So by the time I got home, I got home from work about ten past seven. Yes, kids were still out and able. It was really nice and some cool little costumes. But my kids, because they're five and three, were getting ready to go in to bed.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, tummy's full of chocolate. Yes, yeah, no doubt. They would have been awful to get up this morning. But still, yeah, it's not your problem.
Speaker 2: That's not my problem, not your monkey, not your zoo this morning, you're here problem.
Speaker 3: But I didn't get right involved in festivities as well. But you say, Emily, yeah, different parts different. I suppose interest levels and enthusiasm when it comes to Halloween.
Speaker 9: I am massive for Christmas, but Halloween is just not a thing for me.
Speaker 4: I love America too, I do, and I went.
Speaker 9: I actually went as Katie Perry one year when when I was living in the States, barely me.
Speaker 1: If I had a dollar, every time I heard that sound.
Speaker 9: You'd have two dollars. Anyway, last night, my little two year old went to child Ky. Yesterday he w was some pumpkin pants. That's as bout as into it as I got. Last night. We got home, I parked the car in the garage, I closed all the curtains at the front of the house. I put the dogs outside, and so just pretended we were not home.
Speaker 4: Wow.
Speaker 9: I didn't have time for people to knock on the door, and also I didn't want them to so I could eat the chocolate that I bore.
Speaker 1: That's that's producing amily, just eating everyone else's.
Speaker 4: Can I have to admit?
Speaker 2: I had to go to netball halfway through the night, and I called Green the Headless Horseman on the way home and I was like, how to go and he's like, yeah, yeah, really good.
Speaker 4: But we've shut up, we've run out of like all the lollies. It's all done. And then I hear the door bell go in the background and him go, oh for f that's enough.
Speaker 1: What's the cut off date?
Speaker 4: Eight o'clock?
Speaker 3: Done so producers though, was saying that's their door bell. We're off about nine.
Speaker 1: What a trait for us? Well, guess who's given us a callusis Gussie?
Speaker 11: Hey, Gussie, Gussie doing.
Speaker 13: Yeah, I'm doing good? How are you?
Speaker 4: We're so good? Thank you, Gussie. Hey, how was your Halloween?
Speaker 7: Mate?
Speaker 13: It was so good? I got heats of lollie?
Speaker 4: Did you how many do you reckon?
Speaker 2: A million?
Speaker 10: Two billion?
Speaker 7: Thousand?
Speaker 1: Wow, that's a lot.
Speaker 3: That's a big figure. That's a really big figure. Hey, what time do you get to bid?
Speaker 1: Gussie? Like ten?
Speaker 13: Maybe?
Speaker 4: Oh that's late Gussie.
Speaker 1: The gut for candy.
Speaker 4: Yeah, you're off to school today?
Speaker 13: Yeah, I actually have my school concert today.
Speaker 4: Are you performing?
Speaker 8: Oh?
Speaker 13: Yeah, I'm an MC. You're what an?
Speaker 4: That's unusually? You're quite shy, Gussie.
Speaker 1: You're the men of the mic.
Speaker 4: Yeah. What'd you go as last night to Halloween?
Speaker 13: A zombie with an act? In my head?
Speaker 4: That's nasty?
Speaker 1: That suits you? Or too? I reckon little zombie, Gussie? Little zombie? Gussie? Can you give us your best Sombi impersonation?
Speaker 4: It's really good.
Speaker 2: Didn't you see anything unusual in your neighborhood last night?
Speaker 7: Gussie?
Speaker 2: Yees?
Speaker 10: So this this man.
Speaker 13: Was driving around in his car, like not walking in his car, and he came up to mom and grabbed her actually like a big handfle Yeah.
Speaker 1: Wow.
Speaker 2: It became full of oh good, yeah, wow, yeah, thank you.
Speaker 3: Words are important here, Gussie. Because we don't won't have to shift this off to the police department. So there you go. He strangers around your name with Gussie?
Speaker 5: Yeah, yeah right.
Speaker 3: He wasn't, by any chance dressed as a headless horseman? Was he by the name of Grace?
Speaker 13: Does himself like you?
Speaker 8: Yeah?
Speaker 4: Are you Gussie?
Speaker 2: You disappo hazy that he couldn't be bothered to put on a costume last night?
Speaker 13: Yes to disappointed everybody.
Speaker 4: Lazy.
Speaker 1: Hey, Gussie, we love you, Thank you so much for giving us a call.
Speaker 13: Thank you, thank you.
Speaker 4: Hey, we've got a text thats came through. Came home to the kids crashing from.
Speaker 2: A sugar high after the hubby let them meat all their lolli collection in one night before bed.
Speaker 4: Scariest Halloween I've ever had. That's Paula.
Speaker 1: She's having some sugar hangovers today. I reckon, I'm dealing with.
Speaker 2: That kids whose pupils have been so dilated and then this morning they're like shrunked a little pinholes.
Speaker 1: You got three parents, done.
Speaker 4: Well done everyone, you know I love one.
Speaker 3: Of last little treats Joe's And that is an awkward national anthem. Let's call them in particular just awesome alternate anthems. Oh sure and blessed Flavor Flavor. And if you're playing along at home, you don't know who Flavor Flavor is. He was one of the original members of Public Enemy, right, so he's like hip hop royalty over in the States. Okay, And good on him for doing his absolute best to sing the American national anthem before a Bucks game and absolutely fluffed it.
Speaker 1: And his version wasn't very flavorsome.
Speaker 2: Yeah, say, And I just my first thought there is staying your lane if your hip hop stay the hip hop lane.
Speaker 3: Intimidating though, if someone because a national anthem, doesn't matter what national anthem it is, there's not much wiggle room to do it your particular way.
Speaker 2: And there's a you're singer, there's a lot of what do you call that when you go really high?
Speaker 3: No, I think it's like men really high. You got you need to be range, you need a massive range. I'm just not sure that Flavor Flavor has all the range that he needs.
Speaker 1: He's trying to generally see it.
Speaker 3: Chris, Yeah, before so it takes us back to Fergie in twenty eight, doesn't it?
Speaker 1: Before the All Star Gun Oh Sala.
Speaker 13: Star.
Speaker 2: But she thought she was nailing at the worst thing about that that is her lane, like that is absolutely she's supposed to be a singer.
Speaker 1: Absolutely her wheelhouse.
Speaker 4: Yeah yeah, oh dear.
Speaker 3: And then confidently at the end of course, and let's never let you do that again for goodness sake.
Speaker 2: And didn't they absolutely rip the p I double five out of her in the locker room. The players absolutely it did, like a remixed version and all sorts of things.
Speaker 3: It was actually really quite cool, Kevin, your aunt Steph Curry and the boys really tacking the PO double five.
Speaker 2: To the point that her ex husband had to come out and go, oh, back off boys.
Speaker 4: When you know, yeah, that's when you.
Speaker 1: Know, that's when you know.
Speaker 2: I've never had my ex husband come out and defend me publicly.
Speaker 3: Yeah, well, you've never ruined the national anthem genuine world stage. Carl Lewis in nineteen ninety three, one of the greatest athletes of this world has ever seen, thought that he could sing. He did the national anthem before a bulls game. Didn't quite go to plan.
Speaker 5: Oh see can you see and the rocks I'll make a fort now for the land for free.
Speaker 3: Carl did indeed not make up for it. He did not save himself on that particular day.
Speaker 4: Carl One tip just run mate.
Speaker 3: Yeah, just run run away, because no one's going to be able to catch you. But the best one for a little version of awesome alternate anthem, it's homegrown. Let's go back to twenty fifteen, young Ethan Hall before an Adelaide byte game. Oh yeah, just hiccupping his way through the national anthem, remember this.
Speaker 1: Christmas? Oh my gosh, I hate the cups so much.
Speaker 2: You have literally no control over your body, your throat, the noises that are bit from you.
Speaker 3: Yeah, first teacup as well. You know that Ethan's thinking that, I know you won't.
Speaker 2: Just A really big part of Breakfast Radio is coming up with original ideas.
Speaker 4: Unfortunately in our team we can't do that.
Speaker 2: Yeah, as evidenced by producers only in the meeting yesterday, tell.
Speaker 1: Us what hap.
Speaker 6: Well post traming yesterday went guys, I've got something, got something really good.
Speaker 3: This is about it just about our six by the way, six hours prep, Yes, about four pm.
Speaker 6: I've got something epic. I've been scrolling Instagram and guess what I found Snoop Dog wants to retire open An ice cream parlor and rename himself scoop Dog. Yes, sorry, up and about until you all looked me and went, sorry.
Speaker 2: That is news mate, everyone knew about scoop Dog.
Speaker 7: I'm sorry.
Speaker 6: Yeah, I just thought it was so iconic, I mean, and then I found out he's already got a line of ice crepes, like he's actually got some. They have some of the most outrageous names like small Babes, Syrup Waffle Sundays and the Tropical Sheer Swizzled. Yes, it was iconic, but then at least my unoriginal idea got was chatting about the celebrities in this world that would have the potential for a career in food anything ever go wrong.
Speaker 4: So that was good.
Speaker 7: You took a t and we all redeemed myself.
Speaker 6: Totally not as useless as and so we've all had a bit of a brainstorm.
Speaker 1: Brand Oh is.
Speaker 7: She gives up the loop pedal.
Speaker 3: Really gives her that energy to the former stage.
Speaker 7: It really does.
Speaker 4: What else you got?
Speaker 7: Well, I thought, you know, because he's struggling in his career as.
Speaker 6: Justin, Timbercake could make her a little appearance if he needs to, you know, he.
Speaker 1: Needs a bit more possive pr y oft You guys have brought some to.
Speaker 5: Come.
Speaker 3: Look what I'm looking forward to is Katy Perry when she opens up a little nanda, She's gonna call it Katy Perry Perry Chicken.
Speaker 7: It's original.
Speaker 1: Also, what about what about.
Speaker 3: Billie Eilish just slving into a little franchise for Barnacle Bills, Billy Fry Fish.
Speaker 10: Nice?
Speaker 2: Guess who was here on the weekend right here in Adelaide performed at the Adelaide Entertainment Who Spam Smith?
Speaker 1: Of course would have accepted Ham Smith as well.
Speaker 6: God, imagine your career going from that voice to Spam, Spam and Ham.
Speaker 2: What about when you feel like a little bit of Vietnamese for lunch and you can have a Jessica bio.
Speaker 1: Yeah, stink quite stink? Quite get it, Jessica?
Speaker 7: I think we were about.
Speaker 1: Jesse boy just to get bad boys.
Speaker 3: Sorry, Jessica, Vietnamese role?
Speaker 1: Hang on, I don't quite get it?
Speaker 4: Okay? Can I redeem myself?
Speaker 2: We've pleased her with Vince prawning that.
Speaker 14: You want to food on my face and eating my talking too much? Are they talking enough? Am I interested? I'm not really interested. I'm interested but I'm not all interested, but I think she might be interested, but I want to be interested. Now she's not interested, and all of a sudden'm going I'm sorry to get interested. Am I supposed to kiss her? To wait for the door? Because in his office, like, well, good night.
Speaker 3: And so on and so cool against prawn came we guy, Josh, you love a panda?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 3: How about how about a little bit of rice dellas hold yea, yeah, that's good.
Speaker 1: Tell me if this is dumb and dumber, but Jim Curry.
Speaker 7: And dumber and get a.
Speaker 3: Bit of an accent to Jim Curry.
Speaker 6: It's actually horrifying how many we came up with yesterday.
Speaker 2: Yeah, what about this one? If you feel like some Vietnamese you can have a Jessica cold roll.
Speaker 3: Oh my gosh, just completely derailed the entire rating.
Speaker 4: Look at me like that.
Speaker 2: I had a fourth birthday party on the weekend. Just go on, hazy cheers.
Speaker 1: What an absolute delight. Fourth birthday parties are loose to my and.
Speaker 4: And it's a tricky one.
Speaker 2: Because it was a gorgeous little boy called Arthur, who's a childcare buddy of Harper's. Having said that, that meant I didn't know the parents. I didn't know Arthur, I didn't know any of the play is involved.
Speaker 3: It's tough turning up blind to kid's birthday party. I want to say blind, I mean, let me just choose my words much more carefully.
Speaker 1: Not no, not knowing the other parents.
Speaker 2: And you can't do the drop and run either at four, because that little four.
Speaker 4: Year old is not prepared to part ways with mum or dad.
Speaker 1: Yes, accepting one pupil on you the whole time.
Speaker 4: Yes, exactly right.
Speaker 2: So you stay and you know there's a lot of small talk to be made with the parents. So I've rocked up to a park in Burnside where this party was, and I've arrived and there's a party there and I just started rocked up with Harper and I just started chatting to a lady who had a baby.
Speaker 4: So we're just.
Speaker 2: Standing there making small talk. I'm like, Hi, how are you, blah blah blah. We would have spoken for at least eight nine minutes, just about nothing in particular.
Speaker 4: And then I'm looking around. I'm going, I genuinely don't know anybody here.
Speaker 2: And so I said to this lovely lady with the baby, this is Arthur's party, right, and she's looked me and go try over there.
Speaker 1: That's down there. Meanwhile, your youngest is already made friends.
Speaker 4: Yeah, yeah, she was happy there and I've had to go.
Speaker 2: Actually, this isn't Arthur's party, Arthur, He's the next party over there.
Speaker 6: So Arthur's like, hey, hey, hey, Harre's on here, mate, that's the other party.
Speaker 4: So genuinely embarrassing.
Speaker 2: I spent, you know, some quality time at a party that wasn't even my kids friends.
Speaker 1: Had you at?
Speaker 3: What stage did you get through when you ran out of stuff to talk about? What were you talking about?
Speaker 1: Weather?
Speaker 3: I mean it's tough because there's not much footy chat to get through. You drop the netball thing as well. I'm not up to date with that.
Speaker 2: I spoke about my career highlights. That was a good eight seconds and then we were out.
Speaker 1: Yeah, we were so out and it's next step.
Speaker 5: Yeah.
Speaker 2: Not the first time this has happened though, because it's like that time that you invited me to that party at your house. You didn't specify an address or anything, so I was just like wandering around the streets of West Croyd and.
Speaker 3: Andrew, Oh yeah, did I'm not give you the sorry, sorry my mistake. Yeah, so my address is I.
Speaker 4: Keep your home cool with Dake and a.
Speaker 1: Lyric carries in with the traffic.
Speaker 2: Sorry to five and a half stars energy efficiency.
Speaker 10: You told me you built a time machine on this day, Wednesday, that particular point of the week where you've got two options.
Speaker 3: Keep it on the straight and arrow and head in a really positive direction, or would just continue.
Speaker 1: Those negative vibes? I choose the ladder.
Speaker 3: What's the only live once? Might as well be upset and anger? Yeah, works for news read Abbey.
Speaker 4: Was each and every morning.
Speaker 1: Trip down memory lane.
Speaker 3: Let's go first of November back to nineteen sixty seventeen. Arena was born in Mooney Pond's Victoria. Today is her fifty sixth birthday.
Speaker 2: A sh never picked Tina Arena from Mooney Pond's Girl.
Speaker 1: Oh no, she's very, very famous Mooney Pond's alumni. Sure that.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it's written all over phase, don't you think. Nineteen seventy two, Tony Collett's born in Sydney. Today's her fifty first birthday.
Speaker 4: The fifty first birthday Tony Collette.
Speaker 1: Absolute Beauty.
Speaker 3: Tony Collette hasn't been so good across our screens for a long time.
Speaker 4: Can you name her famous soap that she was in?
Speaker 1: Soap? Was she in a soap before she made it? Neighbors e Street? Oh damn it, I will neighbors because that's obvious choice. Yeah, Ea Street was quite sassy, wasn't it.
Speaker 4: It was a little bit sexy actually actually.
Speaker 3: Nineteen ninety four, All I Want for Christmas is You recorded co written by Mariah Carey. It was released in the US, and each and every year you'll hear this towards the end of the year. Go, my god, it's starting and you go.
Speaker 1: Oh kill me.
Speaker 4: First, I've doing together on the countery on three.
Speaker 3: Let's go in an aggressively different direction now though the number one song in November first at ninety six. Yeah, no, diggity, but but hell, I'm going to play this anyway.
Speaker 1: You're just kidding, just kidding. I'm so kidding.
Speaker 4: You can't because you're dead. First, he's what you're waking up to, Adelaide.
Speaker 1: What's news today?
Speaker 2: Smoothe news, All the news you're waking up to this morning, condensed into three quick synopsis as let's say, yeah, yeah.
Speaker 4: It's a big word.
Speaker 8: It is Carey big words well done. Welcome you carry Oh thanks thanks for having me to have you on board.
Speaker 7: You're welcome to be here.
Speaker 4: What you got for us? Oh it's not nice.
Speaker 8: But third shark attack in say Waters yesterday, so the search is back on today near Streaky Bay over on the West coast.
Speaker 4: No sign of him yet.
Speaker 1: It's believable.
Speaker 3: So I don't know about you guys, but I ain't getting in the water anymore.
Speaker 8: You don't, I think I'm done into the shallows.
Speaker 1: You'll be okay.
Speaker 8: I'm just sort of paddle in the shadows, shadows, shallows.
Speaker 3: I'm just gonna I'm just gonna hang around the shadows. I am the shark. Oh my gosh, I'm scaring out the water that you're right and my kids going deep in the water.
Speaker 1: Yeah, okay, it's yes.
Speaker 5: It is.
Speaker 8: It is a very precarious part of the coastline as well. So the surfers go there for the big waves.
Speaker 4: They love it.
Speaker 8: They're adrenaline junkies.
Speaker 4: But yeah, with that comes a risk.
Speaker 2: It was the lady a couple of weeks ago who got attacked by shark, and she swims every single morning, and she was like, well, I can't wait to get back out there.
Speaker 4: It's like, I would be.
Speaker 8: Horrifying at how you yeah, mentally, how do you get?
Speaker 4: Yeah, I don't know. Well, gosh, And apparently it was a monster shark, wasn't.
Speaker 8: It four point two meters.
Speaker 4: That's a big boy.
Speaker 3: That is a very very big shark. So that is ongoing, Susie.
Speaker 2: So more details have emerged about Matthew Perry's passing. So his body apparently wasn't in that jacuzzi for very long before he was found dead by his assistant from an apparent drowning. So what happened was he sent her a text message and said can you pick me up some reading glasses and an iPhone? So he left like a really small window for the death to occur. So she was probably only gone for like half hour forty five minutes. So apparently when emergency servants services arrived, he hadn't been in the water for very long. So I don't know, a lot of mystery surrounds the death of Matthew Perry.
Speaker 1: Yes, oh yeah, I don't know.
Speaker 4: Stand by.
Speaker 2: Apparently the toxicology report is due in a couple of weeks, so we'll see exactly what was the cause of death.
Speaker 3: More to come Matthew Perry News News, sport news is so I wrap it up. All eyes in the AFL would have been on Clayton Oliver and Melbourn.
Speaker 4: Daemon's what's going on there when you break it down plate.
Speaker 3: Wow, So to numb it down like they feel like Clayton Oliver's behavior over the saw a half season or so has been pretty erratic and outrageous. Right, so they're talking interventions, all those types of things. They put it on him, said, look, if you don't ship up, then you can if you don't shape up, then you can ship out all that sort of stuff. He spoke to Channel seven last night. He hasn't spoken anywhere for a long time. Yeah, it's been a little bit stressful. Usually doesn't get to me. I don't get it too much.
Speaker 12: So there's more things to keep coming out there on him from recent times and stories that are made up.
Speaker 1: They're just ridiculous. I'm a bit fight.
Speaker 12: That's resurfaced again. I thought it would have all been put to bed, but yeah, I know, I love too few issues on my behalf that are fair enough. But yeah, I don't know what it's sort of come out again.
Speaker 3: It's a lot going on, so I'm a good one spoken as well and basically said there's no culture issue. There are some internal issues which will be sorted through. Maybe Clayton's been a little bit too loose. Maybe he needs to straighten up, Tad, because if he keeps on going the way he's going on the field, he's probably going to be one of the greatest that's ever played for the Demon, So he's quite important.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 2: I saw a clip of Gary Line yesterday just being like Simon Cooks, like culture is great, culture is the best it's been in forty years, and Gary Line just sat there and went, I don't buy it.
Speaker 4: That is absolute.
Speaker 2: But yes, the culture cannot be that good if you've got all these issues with one of your star players and you're also losing finals.
Speaker 3: So which is pretty outs coming from Gary Line, who is Melbourne graat he's been going about.
Speaker 1: For the team at all.
Speaker 2: Yeah, but also had some offield issues as well. What's that, Gary Line?
Speaker 14: Do you?
Speaker 4: Oh? Come on, come on?
Speaker 1: Oh what post? What what are you talking about?
Speaker 4: Give it post? You know what happened what.
Speaker 1: With Billy Browns? Yes, like thirty years after he finished playing.
Speaker 7: For it happened.
Speaker 4: I know it still happened though.
Speaker 1: Still a thing there you press, it's the button here. The six fifteen machine.
Speaker 2: Quick Fix fifteen vending machine is jam packed full of prizes this morning, and.
Speaker 4: There is just one tip. Avoid the chips please, yes.
Speaker 3: Instead, pick yourself up some Adelaide five hundred After race concert tickets are like that. Yeah, I'd go for that all the Amazon alex Echo Pop smart speaker very nice, indeed.
Speaker 4: Cheese faced tickets as well.
Speaker 7: Let's go to.
Speaker 4: Daniel from Seaton. Good morning, Daniel, good morning, How are you very well? Thanks? What are you up to this morning?
Speaker 10: I just got to work?
Speaker 4: Did you you sound very irkay?
Speaker 13: Yeah?
Speaker 1: Sorry, that's good.
Speaker 2: Let's make this quick so you can get back to it. Okay, Daniel, three questions for you. Get the third one right, you get a crack at the vending machine. You're good to go.
Speaker 9: Good go, okay.
Speaker 4: Question number one, what is the main ingredient in guacamole?
Speaker 1: Ata? Someone knows how to cook.
Speaker 4: Daniel.
Speaker 2: Question number two, this is the theme music for which popular TV show?
Speaker 8: Oh?
Speaker 4: I feel like you.
Speaker 1: Have to have watched it to Yeah, and I haven't. No, were you waking? Daniel? Have crack?
Speaker 4: Okay?
Speaker 2: Question number three. You get this right, you get your crack at the red hot prizes.
Speaker 1: What was that chopping music? All good?
Speaker 2: According to an old wives tale, eating water day keeps the doctor away.
Speaker 1: Done, very good stuff, Daniel.
Speaker 2: All right, Daniel, need a letter between A and C please, we'll go with Okay, nice number between two and six.
Speaker 1: Four A four? We have, we have we It was like a winner, to be honest. She's trying to avoid the chips for goodness sake.
Speaker 5: I know.
Speaker 4: Do you have something you'd like, Daniel?
Speaker 1: No?
Speaker 10: Not really?
Speaker 4: Okay, all right, well you'll get what you get and you won't get upset. I tell my children.
Speaker 2: And unfortunately the chicken flavored chips on.
Speaker 4: Daniel was so good too.
Speaker 3: Chicken flavored chips. Go be you to with some guacamole, yes, yeah, I think they do. Yeah, okay, and an apple throw an apple in there as well. Yeah, and watch Game of Thrones. Beautiful little Wednesday up.
Speaker 4: The real combination of all the things that he got right but still failed to get a good price.
Speaker 2: Daniels, I know what's going on with the vending machine.
Speaker 1: We said avoid the chips, we said it four