Speaker 1: I want the fairy tale. I want the prince charming.
Speaker 2: She how do I put this? Isn't a fan of my kissing style.
Speaker 1: We boyfriend and girlfriend for about twelve hours.
Speaker 2: He's in a trash bin.
Speaker 1: He's non recyclable, catching the.
Speaker 2: Mut I love being love, I love love.
Speaker 3: On today's episode of Where's Your Head Out, we are celebrating the year that was twenty twenty two and reflecting on our last twelve months.
Speaker 4: We'll also be chatting about our plans for the new year, our twenty twenty three resolutions, and how we'll be spending the New Year's Eve. We'll also be discussing New Year's Eve anxiety and how to stick to our resolutions in twenty twenty three.
Speaker 3: Stay tuned to hear how to have the best New Year Ever.
Speaker 1: Where's Your Head At is a podcast that talks.
Speaker 3: All things relationships, breakups, reality TV, trending shows, and everything in between.
Speaker 4: This is your new go to destination for laughs, gossip, intimate details, advice, and much more.
Speaker 1: Good morning Matthew, Good.
Speaker 2: Morning Anna, our last show for the year.
Speaker 1: Very excited.
Speaker 2: I snuck up, didn't it.
Speaker 4: We're looking at the date before and I was like, gee, whiz. It's literally twenty twenty three at the end of the week.
Speaker 3: It's been a big year for us, Like we had our first live show, amazing, we hit our first million listens, Thank you guys, Thank you guys. And it's just the podcast has really taken off. We got out Spotify recap and it said that we've grown sixty five percent of our audience this year. So, I mean, it's just been a wild year for Where's your Head Up?
Speaker 4: That was amazing getting our Spotified recap and seeing all those starts actually there. I say that a lot to people, you like, we're so focused on what we're going to do next that we forget to what's the expression and stop and smell the roses and see the actual success that's coming with it.
Speaker 3: Yeah, and we always say this, it's really like when you are building something and when you are working towards goals, you really need to sellbrate the small wins, right agree. We had our we had our Christmas party, we had a little celebration. But I think definitely one of our goals of the new year is to really stop and smell the roses.
Speaker 4: Definitely, well that I might add that to my list because I have my list. We'll get to the list later. But mine's mine's mine is a Mine's a good one. Did you get your goals written down?
Speaker 1: There are a couple.
Speaker 3: I'm really mindful with news resolutions because I feel like I just never follow them. So yeah, there's goals that I definitely want to achieve. I've made a list and we're going to share that with everyone later. Do you have any news e flans map?
Speaker 4: Still nothing, still nothing, getting a little shitty charity. They're saying, let's go to be on the valley. Let's I just I don't. I don't put any emphasis on news. I don't think it's another.
Speaker 3: Day to me, like, it's not guys Matt says this, But I bet you we're going to look on his Instagram story and he's going to be out beyond the valley absolutely blind.
Speaker 2: Have a good life. There is a fair chance. There is a big chance. But I don't know.
Speaker 3: I well, the invitation is still open to come to talkie.
Speaker 1: I know that's not at the top of your.
Speaker 2: List, and it's where would I crash.
Speaker 3: You'd get a hotel room because everyone's got their own hotel rooms.
Speaker 2: Not booked out, No, not yet not going ahead to toe with you and Michael.
Speaker 1: No, no, you won't be sleeping in bed with us, all.
Speaker 2: Right, So there's no spare, there's no couch in your one. We're not even that. It's just I just I don't want to go spend New Years by myself in bed by myself.
Speaker 4: I know.
Speaker 1: Well, there's lots of people there.
Speaker 3: There's going to be my best friend, Michael's best friend, my brother.
Speaker 2: I could probably bunk with your brother.
Speaker 1: I mean to be honest. I mean he might want to bring your homes.
Speaker 2: He'll bring me home.
Speaker 4: Well, what did you do last year? Because obviously this year is a lot different. What did you do in the last year?
Speaker 3: Well, when I say that this year has been a big year, I really mean it, because if we cast our minds back to news.
Speaker 2: I'm sure I asked the question. I just remembered what you did.
Speaker 3: I was in lockdown in Thailand. So that's how I started this year.
Speaker 2: That feels like literally yesterday, does it?
Speaker 3: That feels like a lifetime ago to me, Like I feel like so much has happened.
Speaker 2: So much has happened, but it's gone so quickly.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 4: Literally genuinely feels like yesterday that we were recording that episode in the studio.
Speaker 3: Yeah. So what I did yesterday is I actually went through my videos, which I do every year. It's kind of like a little ritual that I do, and I kind of like make like a little end of year kind of wrap up video doing it to that sound what sounds the twenty two rapper?
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, yeah, I thought about it, but.
Speaker 3: Then last year was you know that song and it was like thank you for the happy Yeah. Yeah, that was a really bad singing the happiest year of my life, remember that?
Speaker 2: Yes, I do.
Speaker 3: Yeah, So I did a wrap up there and I started doing that yesterday.
Speaker 1: You should do what?
Speaker 2: Yeah, I will. You know what I'm going to do one as well.
Speaker 1: Do you know why?
Speaker 3: It's good because you kind of it reminds you of everything that's happened in the year. So I started off with like my COVID experience and then.
Speaker 1: You know there was Bali trips, Michael and I went to Europe.
Speaker 2: Did you do it in chronological order?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 3: Yeah, So video to video, I like put them into the video editing app and I'm gonna start editing that. So that'll probably be up soon. If it's not already up by the time this comes out. But yeah, so it's I mean, it's nice looking back because you forget, like a year is a long time, right, A.
Speaker 4: Lot has happened this year. Well, say, your favorite bit from this year was.
Speaker 3: I just have to say my engagement like literally the best day moment of my whole life. I actually was saying to Michael, I'm like, I don't know if we can top this year, Like it was pretty unreal.
Speaker 2: I reckon your marriage would come in.
Speaker 1: Do you reckon?
Speaker 2: Probably?
Speaker 1: It's just like when you get engaged.
Speaker 3: I feel like it's like because I didn't know it was coming, it was such a shock and surprise. I'm like, you know what I mean, I'm like, do you ever top that feeling? I mean, probably having a kid or you know, like those kind of like milestones, the milestone events. Probably a wedding, maybe my engagement party next year.
Speaker 2: Who knows.
Speaker 4: Speaking of our engagement parties, I see you got your engagement photos last week.
Speaker 3: Yeah, so I have been wanting to do this for a while. So our friend Rachel is an amazing photographer, So we went down to Campbell Point House so beautiful, Like if anyone wants to have a wedding in Melbourne or just outside of Melbourne.
Speaker 1: Highly recommend that place.
Speaker 4: It was stunning, looked amazing from the photos and content I've seen.
Speaker 3: Yeah, and we just got our photos back, so super exciting. They're actually gonna be the photos that I use for our engagement party invite, which is coming out this week, So keep your eyes peeled.
Speaker 4: How to put that into my time tree? Yeah, So how did Michael go? He's obviously been Has he done this many photo shoots since before he met you?
Speaker 2: Or have you just got to know?
Speaker 3: And do you know what's funny if someone like messaged me on Instagram being like, oh so did Michael used to be a model also?
Speaker 1: And I was like, no, he's just a very good sport.
Speaker 2: Did you have a twist his arm? Or did he jump straight in at the.
Speaker 3: You know what? Like, Michael's pretty like he jumped straight into things, don't you reckon? Like he's pretty like open to doing anything, like he's been on the podcast a couple of times. He's a pretty confident guy. And I don't think he hated it. I think he secretly loved it.
Speaker 2: I was saying before before he jumps on, I loved the tie set up. The bow tie. I don't know.
Speaker 4: For some reason, I've always wanted a bow tie and a photo shoot like that. Yeah, just like down But I've always had a tie that was already tired and you cliff On, it just didn't get the same impact.
Speaker 2: So I thought that was cool.
Speaker 3: Yeah, we had a lot of Pinterest photos that we were trying to replicate and that was one of them that I just thought, that's so hot. Right when the bow tires are done, it's like end of the name then, but it's a bit sexy.
Speaker 2: Pretty well, So what about your gold dress? That was a title number?
Speaker 3: Yeah, yeah, I well, okay, full disclosure. For the engagement shoot, we also so we did two looks.
Speaker 1: So the first one was.
Speaker 3: Obviously for the engagement invite and then obviously I'm going to post the photos on my social media accounts. But then we did a secondary look and that's gonna be for our wedding invite.
Speaker 2: So yeah, I can't wait to see them.
Speaker 3: Yeah, very exciting. Those will be coming out pretty soon, Okay, Matt. So there's this new phenomenon that everyone seems to be talking about at the moment. It's called Newy's Eve anxiety.
Speaker 1: Have you heard of this?
Speaker 2: No? I haven't. What does it mean? They get anxious about the.
Speaker 3: Not Well, it's kind of more like people have this like feeling that they need to have like the best night ever on New Year. They want to make like the best plans. They're like, everyone is having fun and I'll look like a bit of a loser if my night is an amazing So it's just like a lot of pressure from feeling like you need to have the most amazing night. Do you feel that, look, I wouldn't say I would necessarily correlate it with having anxiety. I do always like try to make fun plans or New Year's Eve, like I always it's a very symbolic night for me, Like I'm like, I want to have a really fun night. I want to close the chapter of the year that's been and I want to really start the new year off with a bang. Obviously, last year I was in the hotel quarantine lockdown, so I couldn't do that. But other than that, I've always had plans like I'm always going to a festival or I've booked in to do like a party, And to be honest, I always have a great New Years Eve, bar one.
Speaker 2: I literally I can't.
Speaker 4: I can't realize that I have bad anxiety. But I've never thought about it in that way, Like I would always get my tickets to a festival, or would go to a mate's house and that, but never, never, It's just another night to me. Yeah, I don't think anything of.
Speaker 2: It like that. Yeah.
Speaker 3: Well, for the people out there who are feeling a bit of New Year's Eve anxiety, there are a few things that you can do to kind of relax your mind to feel less pressure. And the first one is is just to do what you want to do rather than what you think that you should be doing.
Speaker 4: Right, I agree, and I think that, Yeah, like me, just take a leaf.
Speaker 2: Out of my book and I reckon.
Speaker 4: Another one would be don't worry about what other people are doing for their New Year's Eve, like they could be posting all over their socials, like like who cares?
Speaker 3: Like social media isn't all it claims to be anyway, and from.
Speaker 4: Us, it isn't everything it claims to be. Like my mates last year went to a festival and I went out for dinner and had like a nice relaxing night and watch the fireworks by the beach, and I did not get any farmo. Like I genuinely did not, Like I just was chilled out and I was like, this is fun, Like this is what I want to do, so I'm going to enjoy it.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 3: I feel like people also get a bit of news eve anxiety in regards to their resolutions, like they think they need to have like all of these things kind of set out and they need to be making all these big changes. But I guess just be really mindful, make small resolutions if that's something you want to do. But you don't have to partake in doing New Year's resolutions, right, I mean, you don't.
Speaker 4: Have to partake, But I think it's a good way. And I think everyone should have resolutions and goals set up, and I think what's the perfect time to start in the new year?
Speaker 1: Absolutely, just as long as they're achievable though, Right.
Speaker 4: Well, let's talk about resolutions after this and twenty twenty two was a massive year, but twenty twenty three is just around the corner. Yes, let's kick it off with some resolutions for the new year. Let's hit it hard. What should we what should we set? The resolutions for this podcast what should they do.
Speaker 2: We had a.
Speaker 4: Discussion what's the difference between the resolution and a goal. I think there isn't much.
Speaker 1: No, I think it's the same thing. It's the same thing, absolutely.
Speaker 4: Well.
Speaker 3: Look, my first resolution for this podcast is that we bicker a little bit less because in the past couple of weeks we've had a lot on in regards to the podcast, and we've been a little of bit snippy with one another.
Speaker 1: So I think just airing our dirty laundries everywhere.
Speaker 3: So I think that we could be a bit nicer and a bit more mindful towards each other.
Speaker 4: I agree, I said before, we're too snappy people, so like we're two reactives.
Speaker 1: I don't call us snappy, We're two reactors, both react.
Speaker 2: To like situations.
Speaker 4: So I think that maybe, and I think this goes from my everyday life as well, that I need to be less of a reactor and more of a more of a chiller, more of a person that goes.
Speaker 2: You know what I mean?
Speaker 3: Do you reckon I've got like less reactive in this year, Like if you don't know what from the start of the year, I wouldn't say so, no, really.
Speaker 2: No, I wouldn't say neither of us have gotten any less reaction.
Speaker 3: I reckon that we had way more hectic fights at the start of the year. As a year, I reckon, I barely react to you now.
Speaker 4: I think we've set boundaries, that's all. I wouldn't say that we haven't like we've expected like do you know what I mean? We had a chat about at mid year, and now we've like do you know what I mean, We've set like what we expect sort of thing.
Speaker 2: I wouldn't say we're less reactive. I wouldn't say that.
Speaker 3: I would say at the start of this year, I would fly off the handle way more at ear than I would now. Like now I just kind of leave it and I just deal with it by myself.
Speaker 2: Pillow or yelling at a whall.
Speaker 1: Do you know I'm way less reactive now?
Speaker 3: Would you say I am? Well, I would say, because I'm not like flying off the handle at you, then you're not flying off back.
Speaker 2: That's probably. Yeah. Every Like I've said this.
Speaker 3: Before, Now you have to give me some credit here because I'm feeling.
Speaker 4: Like, Okay, maybe as a whole we've gotten better since the I agree, as a whole, yeah, but.
Speaker 1: We can still do better. And we will do better.
Speaker 4: Obviously, Well, yeah, we could do better. Let's let's get it down to no reactions.
Speaker 2: But I reckon it to.
Speaker 3: Get it down to just being nice to each other constantly.
Speaker 4: Well, we are nice, it's just that we we're both two people. I think we've addressed it that just are stubborn and we have our ways and it's just fucking.
Speaker 3: It's kind of like in a relationship when you have two reactive people, it doesn't work out because there's just constant fighting. In like a healthy relationship, which this kind of feels like a brother sister relationship, so it's not like a relationship, but in a healthy relationship, you normally have someone who's like reactive and it's someone who's the chill one, and then you just like blend really well, like me and Michael.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 4: I was saying the other day that, like in chemistry class, did they say that every.
Speaker 1: Reaction has a reaction?
Speaker 4: Yeah, well, forget what you learn in chemistry. Not every action needs a reaction. Sometimes you can just chill out. Well, my newest resolution for the podcast is more a goal. Yeah, I would love to do a because I loved the live show.
Speaker 2: It was amazing.
Speaker 1: That's why we loved the live show.
Speaker 2: Loved it.
Speaker 4: I would love to do one in each state or multiple states in Australia, so people in Sydney can view us and people in Adelaide can come watch us in a live show.
Speaker 3: It would be so awesome to do an Australia tour for the podcast. I mean, we have listeners literally everywhere. Actually, in our Spotify wrap up it said we had listeners in eighty five different countries, which blew my mind.
Speaker 4: I couldn't even list eighty five countries at the top of my head. I think that's amazing.
Speaker 3: Yeah, so definitely one of our goals is to do an Australia tour for the podcast, and then if that goes well, who knows where we could end up.
Speaker 4: We could be in your backyard. It could be in America, England, Greece. We could do one from Greece. When you do your wedding, my wedding. Yeah, okay, So what's your personal New Year's resolution?
Speaker 2: Then?
Speaker 3: Oh?
Speaker 1: I just want to keep evolving as a person.
Speaker 3: I always say, kind of like at the end of the year, I really like having a look back at my year and seeing the changes I've made. I feel like if you've not made a lot of changes, if you're kind of in the same place you were as a year before, maybe you haven't done enough that year. So I always want to keep evolving and growing and bettering my life, setting your goals and doing new things. Like obviously, like we said, the live show was very out of our comfort zone last year, but now we can say we've done a live show and we couldn't say that the year before with the podcast. So yeah, just keeping like evolving and growing. Obviously, I want to be super healthy, going to the gym more, just because I feel like my energy is so bad at the moment.
Speaker 1: And yeah, just being really happy.
Speaker 4: That is literally the same as mine. But I've put all mine into two words which I want to strive on. It's be better, you know what I mean? Like do better? Be better, like the same thing, like get healthier, like getting a better frame of mind. Just like if I have two options, it's do the better one, the one that's going to get me most satisfaction or the most reward ripple effect down the past. Absolutely mine is the exact same. I just want to be better. Do you have any tips for people on how to achieve these New years resolutions, because obviously they're all fun to say at the start of the year, but how would you stick to these goals?
Speaker 1: Well, look, Matt.
Speaker 3: According to the University of Scranton, a study that was done in at twenty fourteen said that only eight percent of people who set out to achieve their New Year's goals actually achieved them.
Speaker 2: Eight percent is so small.
Speaker 1: It's so small.
Speaker 3: So we don't want to deflate anyone's goals right now by saying that. But I think it's really important to keep checking back in. You know, I've for so many, so many New Year's resolutions said that I was giving up drinking, and I swear to God, every single year i'd be like, well, I can't do it on the first because you know, I'm at a party today, but I'll do it on the second. And then I would always say I'm going to be healthy, but on the second i'd be hungover, so I'd be getting like pizza and burgos and all of those good things. And then the third I was like, well, it's too late now because I'm three days in and it's a waste of time.
Speaker 4: So well, I don't think that like I think quit drinking. Like, as much as you and me have spoken, we want to not drink as much, But I think that's such an unrealistic goal.
Speaker 2: To not drink as much, to not drink, to quit drinking, to quit drinking.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you know what.
Speaker 3: When I was thinking about making news resolutions, I was like, could I quit drinking as a news resolution? And the more I thought about it, I was like, I have my engagement party in April. Like there's so many like life events where I do want to socialize with alcohol. But in saying that, I feel like I really want to reduce my drinking one hundred percent.
Speaker 4: I'm the exact same that's und to be better, Like I just want to not like if it's like going out and drinking myself into oblivion and riding off the whole next day and a couple of days after that with like hangover anxiety and all that.
Speaker 2: That's what I mean.
Speaker 4: Don't pick that option, like the one that's like wholesome more and being better and like yeah, yeah.
Speaker 3: And I think with the drinking thing, I reckon maybe my news resolution, And because I'm just thinking about this on the spot, that's what I said, maybe is to only drink on special occasions.
Speaker 4: So no midweek what red wines, no pinin pin What did you say?
Speaker 1: Look, I do like a midweek pino noir.
Speaker 3: Red.
Speaker 4: It's so hard to say this and then like held yourself accountable.
Speaker 1: It's so hard. But what we do know is we don't want to binge drink.
Speaker 3: Yes, And what we do know is yeah, like one glass of red wine midweek is fine, but not every night.
Speaker 1: Everything in moderation.
Speaker 4: What about Do you have any tips on people on how to keep these goals?
Speaker 1: I think just keep checking in with yourself.
Speaker 3: The list can definitely evolve, I think, you know, I don't know if many people get around this, but I love having like a hard copy diary. Obviously I'm into time Tree at the moment, but even if it's just like a journal, I don't know if I'm going to get a diary this year now that I'm thinking about it, because I love time Tree, but maybe just like a journal and writing down your list of goals and then updating it and ticking off I think as well, like setting dates for things like you know, our Australia wide live tour, which we're now putting out there to the universe.
Speaker 2: Holding ourselves accountable for that one.
Speaker 3: We're really holding ourselves accountable, but like making a date for it so that like when it gets to that date, we can either be like we did it or we didn't. We need to extend some time and make it happen.
Speaker 2: Well, why we're we're still to do it.
Speaker 4: We were meant to do it, but we've been so busy descend by this time of year, Flatstick.
Speaker 2: We were meant to do a vision board.
Speaker 3: I'm sad we didn't get to do that, and you were really driving that so I kind of feel like I let the team down, but we also didn't have a spare moment to actually do it. But Matt did print off some things for our vision board, which I appreciate.
Speaker 2: Well, I'll tell the story about my vision boards.
Speaker 4: So I was first introduced to vision boards by my ex and she was like, you need a vision board, Like we're getting into lockdown and she's like you need to have like some goals, some purpose of what to do, right, Yeah, So I was like okay. She was like, let's buy some magazines. Magazines aren't that common these days, are they in the shops? You said that you looked me and I went to get multiple places.
Speaker 2: They're not they're not accessible, that there is something you.
Speaker 1: Have to go to the right place. Basically, yeah, you have to.
Speaker 2: Think about it.
Speaker 4: So we couldn't find any I was like, hey, at my mom's, I'm a hoarder.
Speaker 2: I was like, I have a tub of old men's health magazines, and let's be realistic.
Speaker 4: My goals would be in those health magazines, you know, I mean like cool watch ads, like you know, the cool watches of cool cars, like good bodies, Like that's what I want.
Speaker 2: So all right, so we go to my mom's.
Speaker 1: Good Bodies, that's what I want.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and that's what I want. So we go to my mom's.
Speaker 4: We're like on the dining room table, we cut out the magazines. We have like two boards for my vision. We're cutting out stuff and my mum's at the kitchen bench and my sister I think at the time, and we're cutting stuff out and I was like, oh, I reckon, I want this watch and my ex like, no, you don't, that's not a good watch.
Speaker 2: You want this watch was okay, and then she's like.
Speaker 4: And I was like, I want this car and she's like, no, you don't want that. Poor you want this this like rain drove and I was like, I was like, is this my vision board?
Speaker 2: Yours? So that my first vision board. My family loved that story.
Speaker 4: They tell it all the time because they were listening to it and it was literally her vision, not mine. So my family loved that story. They tell it any time they can. So this vision board, I want to make it mine and yours, where I get to say what I want to put on it.
Speaker 2: Yeah, so I'm happy to do that.
Speaker 3: So is it a conjoined vision board for the podcast or is it our individual goals as well as the podcast.
Speaker 4: I was going to be just one for the podcast podcast, so we can both take out things that we think for the podcast, I think there'll be a lot of double ups there, but I think that if we're bringing him to the party, it would be good to put down absolutely. Another thing I like to do is for my goals, and I do this is I write him on sticket notes and I stick him on my mirror. I love that the back of my door, so when I get up, I can I can see him there as they fall down. That's I'm like, well that's fucking a good omen Is it that? That one's falling on the ground. And another thing I did as well is I printed off some photos of things that I can see myself doing, and I've cut my face onto that photo.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I've done that before. That's that's a good way.
Speaker 4: I think when you set your goals, if it's a goal like that, you can put your.
Speaker 2: Face on that.
Speaker 4: One example is when I used to wrestle Drew McIntire holding the WWE title. I cut Charlie Matthews's face out and stuck it on there so perfectly fit on there.
Speaker 1: And when he says Charlie Matthews face, he means his face, but.
Speaker 2: Me as Charlie Matthews. Yeah.
Speaker 1: Nice. Well I love these you've seen.
Speaker 3: In my apartment, I have a whiteboard and every month I write up what I want to achieve in that month.
Speaker 1: It's kind of like a what what are you laughing at?
Speaker 2: Because of her, I don't want to put your what. Remember when it said you were doing a tally for how many times you trained?
Speaker 4: And it was like back, it was like a whole month and I had like two I got.
Speaker 1: Sick during that time. I think I had COVID during that time, so I was like I.
Speaker 2: Was riffiguring about that. That's hilarious.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 3: So I was like Michael and I were doing like Michael's what was it like, eight week challenge and Michael had so many like gym sessions that he'd written down, and I had like three, And that's like what happened to you?
Speaker 4: Anna, No, but I agree something like that. So you're holding yourself accountable and.
Speaker 3: It's something you see every day as well. So it's like, you know, in your space. I feel like with goals and with having the boards there and stuff, you have to actively be looking at it because otherwise it just becomes like even like with the post its on the mirror, like you just get used to seeing it there and you don't even acknowledge it. But you have to like saying things out loud and manifesting. I mean, we've spoken about manifesting. We had Maddie are Manifesting Coach on the podcast, and I think really manifesting those goals visualizing yourself already getting what you want. Like I've visualized us on an Australia tour. I've visualized us doing other things that we've kind of had going on in the background, which hopefully we can share with the podcast. I've manifested us telling everyone on the podcast about things we've been working on.
Speaker 1: So it's super exciting. And you know, as you said, having a new year is a new start.
Speaker 3: It's kind of like putting everything from the last year to bed and having a fresh start. You know, I've had an amazing year in twenty twenty two, so I'm sad to say goodbye, but not everyone's had an amazing year, and sometimes it's really nice to just have a fresh start, start from the beginning, and you know, the new.
Speaker 2: Year, new chapter, new page, new book, get into it.
Speaker 1: Yeah, are you excited for the new year?
Speaker 2: Yeah? I am.
Speaker 4: I've some stuff that I think we've got lined up. I've got lined up personally. I think it's going to be a big year. I think now that, like I'm excited to get into it, like now that we can. I've traveled now and this year, so like international travels fully back. I can't wait to do more traveling. I wait to like interview more people on this podcast and just do more things with this I can't wait.
Speaker 1: Who's been your favorite interview that we've done this year?
Speaker 2: Oh, Jesus, seen.
Speaker 4: So many and I've loved everyone that's coming on this podcast. Obviously we get a bit of criticism some of some of our guests. We do so, but we love on where you came out to get people that can tell their story that not everyone will agree with what they have to say, but we like to keep it interesting. Obviously a bit of a bias one my mom loves my mom, love my mom.
Speaker 2: But who else? I loved Phoebe's interview.
Speaker 1: I think she was very We loved Phoebe's interview.
Speaker 3: She's super well spoken, very articulate, and just a lot of the things that she said was very thought provoking, which we.
Speaker 2: Love, which we love. Who would be your favorite?
Speaker 3: Obviously I loved having my dad on. He was great and told some funny stories. It's so hard to say a favorite. I also loved Phoebe. I loved having Michael from Love on the Spectrum. I thought he was a great, great guest, And you know, it was an interview that we were a bit nervous to do and we got in there and he was incredible and super funny and just an all round good guy. So, I mean, all of our guests have been amazing and we hope that you've enjoyed the guests that we've picked. Obviously on our Facebook group and Facebook page, you guys have input on who we have on so keep sending us your recommendations of who we could reach out to, because you know, we are constantly watching to see who you guys want to have on the pod.
Speaker 4: So make sure you join the group and tell us who you would like. We want to hear from you guys. Okay, so we've had a massive year and our twenty twenty two comes to an end big things in twenty twenty three, which to thank you guys for all the support and listening to us. We appreciate it, and we'll be back in twenty twenty three for a massive year.
Speaker 3: Yeah, we've got an announcement next year, so stay tuned, make sure you're listening, and in this time catch.
Speaker 1: Up on old apps. We've got so many out there.
Speaker 3: What did our Spotify wrap up say that we have created ninety five percent more content than people in our genre, So there's lots to listen to. Go binge the show and we will see you next year.
Speaker 2: Love you bye. How great Madaie is