Speaker 1: Get every day Adelaide.
Speaker 2: In a couple of days time it is Halloween. It's such a fun time, particularly for the kids, unless perhaps you're the kids of Jerdy Oddie, and then that perhaps it turns into a bit of a jore go on, tell us, tell us the schedule for the odd kids.
Speaker 1: Stop on Thursday night.
Speaker 3: Okay, I my husband and I mother and father of the year when it comes to Halloween.
Speaker 4: Can I contact this please?
Speaker 3: Our neighborhood goes and who I bet you the girls?
Speaker 1: Your girls didn't vote for mother and Father of the year when it comes to.
Speaker 3: Halloween, well they should because we have gone to extreme levels. This whole week has been spent preparing our house for Halloween, because I blame our neighbors, Sylvia and Frank, who took this thing to the next level.
Speaker 1: She dares speak Frank the town.
Speaker 3: I definitely would not ever, but they started Halloween in our neighborhood and they talk at the next level. We're talking props from overseas, We're talking. This thing was just an experience, and so then the Oddies got competitive, and needless to say, we.
Speaker 4: Lose every year to Frank and Sylvia. But Halloween about the kids, yes. Is it about the kids, Yes, it.
Speaker 1: Is, Or it's about mum and dad competing with the name.
Speaker 4: No, no, it's not. We have to give you some sort of idea of how it rolls.
Speaker 3: We have about ten thousand families kids that roll through our neighborhood. So we've taken to capping the lollies because we had to because there were kids that were coming in taking big handfuls of lollies and this was costing us hundreds and hundreds and hundreds of dollars in candy.
Speaker 2: Can blame as Weld. I'm nearly forty years old. I'll do the exact same thing.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you would, you know the words just take one, okay, I'll take six.
Speaker 4: Yeah. And and you're the parent.
Speaker 3: So when the kids do that and we look at the parents, go hey, you want to control your kids?
Speaker 4: No no, no, no, no no no, you're the dad doing that.
Speaker 1: Generation coming through as well.
Speaker 2: My daughter Lotty, for example, when I say here's two marshmallows and your hot chocolate, you'll say, why not three?
Speaker 4: Yeah?
Speaker 1: Straight away?
Speaker 4: Okay, Well the apple dropping from the tree there.
Speaker 3: So what we've had to do is set up a trestle table out in the front of our the run of Halloween decorations, and so the kids now come in they get one one chopper chop each and it's capped because we have to and we have a roster system whereby our children need to mand the trestle table.
Speaker 2: That is that is not a thing. I'm telling you right now, that is not a thing. You can't putch it kids on a work schedule. Yesh can during Halloween because mum and dad are trying to impress the neighbors.
Speaker 3: No, no, But the issue is if you don't roster the children and give them a twenty five minute block with a five minute break in between, then they'll just roam their neighborhood with all their friends and not do anything, and their mum and dad are left holding the can.
Speaker 2: Poor things, chopper chup. Poor things being kids during Halloween and trick or treating instead.
Speaker 1: Put to work produce a flak. Are you getting.
Speaker 2: Vibes of somewhat of a I don't know, like a workplace environment.
Speaker 1: I hope the kids are getting part and there's a couple of things here.
Speaker 2: We need to set up a union because I don't think they're being represented enough.
Speaker 4: A Halloween union for children. Is that what you want?
Speaker 5: You've got your kids on a roster where they need to sit at a trestle table greeting people when it's Halloween.
Speaker 1: Yes. Did you say they get five minute breaks?
Speaker 4: Yes? In between?
Speaker 1: Yeah, that needs to be ten minute man to tree? Doesn't it hazy? The times are changed? Yeah?
Speaker 2: Also, is this a tax ride off for work from home as well?
Speaker 1: Can they work from home?
Speaker 4: I'm just I don't know what your point is.
Speaker 3: Why don't you come around to my house at Halloween and see how hectic it is, and then you can sit at the trestle table and do it twenty five minute shift.
Speaker 2: See, I feel I could be very confronting if I turned up to your house and I'm greeted by Summer and I'm like, where's Peyton or Peyton's just over there. She's just having a cigarette break. She's just having a cigarette and she's also drinking a red Book.
Speaker 1: So that's that's.
Speaker 2: Sort of hard to get my head around. Also, Joe's I've got some advice from you here. So when the kids are right on the brink of being completely exhausted and they want to quit, mum, the manager comes over and goes guys, guess what.
Speaker 1: Guess what, I've ordered pizzas.
Speaker 2: I guess what, Guys, We're having pizzas. Now, go and be good employees. Nothing tickles my soul more than a poor rendition of a national anthem. Seems to mainly happen in America as well.
Speaker 4: Yeah, and the more I've worked with you, the more.
Speaker 3: I've realized that there are just a couple of things that float your boat. Jason Horn Francis Yes, and butchered national anthems.
Speaker 1: Can you imagine if Jason Horn Francis anthem.
Speaker 4: Oh my gosh, the ultimate, that would be serendipitous.
Speaker 1: Absolutely.
Speaker 2: Of course, we got Fergie a few years back at the NBA All Star Game, and that was just such a treat, good strong, finish. Okay, no, let's remember that awful anthem.
Speaker 3: The worst thing about that is that all the players on the bench just lost their minds and then they did like a little remix, and then it took Josh Jamar, who was their ex husband, to come out and go, Okay, boys, you've had your fun simmer down now.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I know you can pitch in the Golden State Warriors as well. Just rocking out in the locker room to this.
Speaker 1: This is where Kevin Durant was just starting to move a little bit. I feel the player started walking back and they picked.
Speaker 6: Up a beat.
Speaker 3: They made it cool and can I just say, no, one moves like a locker room full of basketball.
Speaker 1: Do they post winn as well? Boys are feeling the vibes.
Speaker 7: Yep.
Speaker 1: Of course.
Speaker 2: Nineteen ninety three we had Carl Lewis and this absolutely beautiful piece of astrosity.
Speaker 1: There is a moment when you're singing and.
Speaker 2: Doesn't matter what levy you are, you know you just quite can't quite hit the note.
Speaker 1: Sold you're a.
Speaker 3: Singer, can you get up there and the racket bellsing regular?
Speaker 1: And then that's what happens.
Speaker 2: Loomis is a singer that no one has heard of, and she was singing at the Free and Equal Elections Foundation debate and she was going live and she didn't know that.
Speaker 1: She was like, can I go back? Can I go back?
Speaker 3: Please?
Speaker 1: Know this? I got some nervous.
Speaker 2: I only laughed with her because in my brief stint singing, I feel your pain. Not quite on that stage in terms of a national audience, but still, but.
Speaker 4: I having like you and I have worked in the media for a very long time.
Speaker 3: You know, when you're them when you're not actually sometimes on the radio, don't yeh. There's some well decked documented errors from me, the proof that I didn't.
Speaker 4: Know I was live.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that's fine.
Speaker 4: Oh no, I feel bad for Loomis.
Speaker 7: No.
Speaker 1: Well, all good.
Speaker 8: She apologized, and I want to let you guys know to always turn lemons into lemonade, and turn negative into positive and don't never forget I mean don't know.
Speaker 2: Oh my gosh, we're live. Can we READO the apology as well? Wow, Bloomers had a good twenty four hours.
Speaker 3: She did say she came out and she said, oh, my dad was a veteran, So that's why I was so nervous because I really wanted to honor him.
Speaker 4: Okay, I don't know that she did that.
Speaker 1: Yeah, or now I feel bad as well.
Speaker 2: Yeah, anyway, your father he's on the money, Jody and has six nothing not it is before seven o'clock.
Speaker 1: So this is the moment where.
Speaker 2: We get all the blue stuff to risk stuff out of our systems before we straighten up.
Speaker 3: Yeah. It's almost like when the before your kid goes to bed and you've got to shake all the energy out and then away you go.
Speaker 4: You said for you.
Speaker 2: After that, here's that sugar treat before the kids go off to bed.
Speaker 1: You know he's for you.
Speaker 2: Joe's adventurous campers have been caught a red hand, and in a moment of last at an iconic Gussy beach, the pair could be seen getting physical inside an unassuming tent by other beach goers on an unidentified beach in Byron Bay.
Speaker 1: Let's talk sex in a tent, risky two things.
Speaker 4: Yeah, sex in a tent, but also sex on the beach.
Speaker 1: What's that? That's what I wanted to get to. Yeah. I do remember a friend.
Speaker 2: Of mine early days giving us all the warnings about having a special cuddle time on the beach. Yes, because what happens with that is sand, mate, sand, we'll get your And he said, in different words, don't ever do it on the beach because the sand creates unwanted friction, and the sand getting into places that it shouldn't is inevitable.
Speaker 4: I get it. I get it.
Speaker 3: Males and females the same page with this particular issue. Let's just say it.
Speaker 2: Sand in your bits, Sand in your bits never goes down?
Speaker 1: Well, does it never? That's fine, but also on a tent. I don't know.
Speaker 2: I'm just I always envisioned that if I was doing an a tent that this mum would knock on the tents.
Speaker 3: Firstly, you don't knock on a tent. Secondly, you just pull the flat back. That's it, which is what got you in trouble in the first place.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that put this to you, Jody already. There's no way in the world that you make the bed when you get up in the morning, because it's too early, people are still in it.
Speaker 4: Why would I do that.
Speaker 3: I've still got a husband, a kid and sometimes a dog. No, I can't make the bed with all those people in it.
Speaker 1: Which one is it? Which one on the dog? Is it? Greg? Or sid Classic? So Greg makes the bed every single morning?
Speaker 4: Yes he does.
Speaker 2: I'm guessing he makes it like you traditionally make a bed. That is, you know, you put the doner up and you're across the bed and everything. Yeah, it turns out he shouldn't be doing that.
Speaker 4: What do you mean?
Speaker 2: It turns out he's quite disgusting for that really makes sense, doesn't that he's not efficient? Doctors say you shouldn't I said, shouldn't make your bed as soon as you get up. This is from doctor Maro Figura.
Speaker 1: I think his name is. He claims mattresses duvets. It's a douvet, by.
Speaker 4: The way, is the English word for doner.
Speaker 2: Okay, don We say pillows become reservoirs for human skin cells, encouraging dust mites, the microscopic bugs, which are usually harmless, but they can trigger allergies. They live in bedding, and well made bed will lock in moisture, causing them to thrive. And I can say as well, I'm actually allergic to dust mites, are you? So when I come into contact with the dust mites, boy, oh boy, that's like hey.
Speaker 1: Fever for me.
Speaker 4: Really? Yeah, how do you know it's dust mites.
Speaker 2: Because it's always dusty situations. I think I got tested when I was a kid.
Speaker 8: Yeah.
Speaker 2: Right, So there's too much dust or dust mites where they can thrive, then I mean a dust mite.
Speaker 1: Bang, We're gonna have a bit.
Speaker 4: What about this.
Speaker 3: There are over ten million dust mites on the average mattress, ten million dust mites. If you have a if you have a two year old pillow, ten percent of its weight a dust mites and their.
Speaker 2: Poop Oh my gosh. They have no respect for them who poohs in the bed. That's our number one rule in the Hayes house. It's no poohing in the bed.
Speaker 4: Oh my god.
Speaker 3: And when they when you sleep, they are feeding on your sweat and your moisture.
Speaker 4: There ever ever need for that.
Speaker 2: Once again, what's that stop feeding on moisture? See even I knew that though. Yeah, that you're supposed to. And this is like junior days. Fold your duvet or whatever it's called, right at the bottom of your bed and you got to let your bed breathe, okay because if you're and sometimes you'll hear this as well when you get off in the morning and as soon as you make your bed, just as you're leaving.
Speaker 1: You hear it.
Speaker 2: Ah, that's all the dust mines locked in there.
Speaker 1: They're like, ah n, now you get.
Speaker 3: To sleep because according to this, if you pull your douvet back, then they they shrivel up and die.
Speaker 1: Like, ah, put the back, I'm gone.
Speaker 2: And then you make it and they're like, ah, that's better, Like oh, I just did a pooh.
Speaker 1: So there you go. Helpful hints, yeah, good things on how to live your life.
Speaker 3: Sorry, unrelated I'm just googling new pillows on any sort of website.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that's grass as well as a young single man discussing I had one of those.
Speaker 1: Plows where you take the pillow case off and it was like.
Speaker 2: It's like brown, orange, yellow, just this absolute beautiful canvas of colors.
Speaker 6: I know.
Speaker 3: But if your pillow could talk to it would be like, oh, this is a new one.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 3: We woke up with Sam for twelve years as she co hosted Sunrise with Coffee.
Speaker 9: Welcome back to a very special edition of such.
Speaker 3: She's not new to TV shows about finding love, hosting Farmer, whats and Wife.
Speaker 7: These blokes are gorgeous.
Speaker 1: You are going to fall in love with them.
Speaker 9: I know I already have.
Speaker 3: Now bringing one of the biggest TV shows in the States to Ossie TV.
Speaker 1: Golden Bachelor is for people.
Speaker 6: In their fifties and sixties who have had love and now I want to find a new love.
Speaker 3: A new host of finding love for over fifties with The Golden Bachelor. Please welcome Samantha Armitage.
Speaker 7: Thank you God, Oh back for you.
Speaker 1: Sam.
Speaker 3: We're so excited about this because of this show.
Speaker 4: The Golden Bachelor looks incredible. Tell Us all about it.
Speaker 7: Oh, isn't it fun? I just love this whole concert.
Speaker 9: This is obviously building off that peridic brand that we all know Love Bachelor.
Speaker 7: But this is moving it forward to what we're calling the Golden Aids, so to the people in their fifties and sixties who have loved before and are now looking for love again. So we've got people here who've got plenty of miles on their ties, so they know what lasts all about. They've got lots of life experience. I say that with all due receps, as have I.
Speaker 3: You've had experience in reality dating shows before, Hazy and I have had plenty of experience with people who've been on reality shows, and you have to say, sometimes their intentions aren't as pure as they possibly could be.
Speaker 9: Yes, I think that's definitely true. It's always a little sprinking of people who are applying for the wrong reasons, and that's just life. You know, that's going to the territory and that's fine. But I'm hoping with this show we don't get that. And I think generally in these shows, and as you say, I have some experience with playing a television cubi here, Yes, Atchmaker and I have had success in the past. Yep, not bragging, but you know, if the cream usually rises to the top, I really do find that.
Speaker 7: It's it's like life.
Speaker 9: People have a really good way of sorting themselves out.
Speaker 4: I'm trying to think of a way to ask this delicately.
Speaker 7: So in.
Speaker 3: This bachelor format before, there's sort of there's a lot of interest I guess in the younger couples getting together and the intimacy and the scenes, you know, whether it be in chocolate baths or in spa bars or whatever sort of bar.
Speaker 1: Do you want to have any chock bars?
Speaker 7: We haven't try to film yet. No, I can't talk about chocolate barth.
Speaker 9: That's disgusting.
Speaker 3: But I guess my point is like, is it going to be a little bit different with this format with older people because it's sort of like watching Mum and Dad kiss, isn't it?
Speaker 7: Well? I guess so.
Speaker 9: But life doesn't stop at fifty, you know, And so I think there is a huge, huge audience out there that are over fifty for goodness sake, and still living their lives still. I mean, don't you guys still feel inside your own head that you are actually eighteen?
Speaker 1: Yes?
Speaker 9: Sometimes I look in the mirror, I'm like, where did that wrinkle come from? I'm only eighteen, this happened, and that doesn't change when.
Speaker 7: You're fifty or sixty.
Speaker 9: You know, we're all like that, So I think it's I think it's going to be brilliant.
Speaker 2: I'm just intrigued about a situation. So I'm forty now and I'm married and been a relationship for a long time. But I feel like everyone's going to be on the show. At one stage probably thought that they wouldn't be in this situation. And even when I think now, if I thought to myself, if I had to start again, I just feel so lost and so like underprepared. So I'm interested in probably the mind process and everything that comes with going through that journey.
Speaker 4: There'd be three kids going, what's dad doing?
Speaker 7: Exactly?
Speaker 8: Good?
Speaker 9: Well, that holy, I think that's a really really good point and a very deep point as well. There is real feelings here, there is real life stories, and we're we're all a bit like that, Like you don't know how life's going to turn out. And I mean, no one gets married thinking they're going to get divorced.
Speaker 3: To that, no wet you certainly don't go in marriage with that intention, do you.
Speaker 9: Yeah, So this is this show is for people who you know are on the second time around or the third or whatever, no judgments, and all of them will have that same linked feeling of I didn't know I'd be in this situation.
Speaker 3: Sam, very quickly before we let you go, because we know you're a busy girl. But you've had what three years off breakfast television now, Yeah, you look great in your promo photos. You just you must feel like a new person not getting out. What time do you get up? Three or four?
Speaker 8: Well?
Speaker 7: Yes, thank you, Jody.
Speaker 9: I used to get up at three, and I feel really replenished, and I thank you for saying that, because I've had a good time out and now I'm kind of ready.
Speaker 7: To go again.
Speaker 9: I feel really energized. And you know, in the spirit of this show, I'm only forty eight. I've got plenty a gas in the tang.
Speaker 10: Yeah you know, yep, ready to rock and roll.
Speaker 7: So here we go.
Speaker 3: Yeah, if you're a bloke, you'd still have thirty years left in television to worry about.
Speaker 4: Sam.
Speaker 3: It has been a pleasure to talk to you, and we can't wait to see the Golden Bachelor in twenty twenty five and you hosting it.
Speaker 4: Thank you so much for your time this morning.
Speaker 9: Thanks Jody, Thanks Hazy.
Speaker 2: Toddlers in particular can say outrageous things, and sometimes when I todd that speaks, you're like, where the hell did you get that information from? How did your brain manifest that?
Speaker 3: It's unbelievable stuff, isn't it? I told you just recently, my five year old was in the shower and her dad walked in to get her out of the said shower, and she turned to him and said, you need to respect my privacy. You can't just go around looking at girls vaginas.
Speaker 2: That's true, it's true information. It's very accusational. Yeah, but yeah, And you're like, what do you mean? How is your brain developed that sentence?
Speaker 4: And quite amazing, So what mum says to dad quite regularly.
Speaker 1: Stuff, Oh my gosh.
Speaker 2: It was our daughter's fourth birthday on the weekend, a little party, and we're just at one stage where we were just exchanging what our toddlers have shared with us, and a mate was saying how one of his mates they were going through a toilet training with their two year old boy and at halfway through the exercise of aiming, shooting all those types of things. Yes, that the toddler looked up and said, Dad, how come I don't have a willy beard?
Speaker 1: There's no way.
Speaker 2: That he could have gathered that information. He's seen that he's got a beard on his face, he's seen what's going down there, he's seen that he's got some sort of a beard down there, and he's just mixed to.
Speaker 1: And two beauties. Oh my gosh, really perfect.
Speaker 3: That is so I mean, wholesome, really cure.
Speaker 1: But then also like, how do you answer it? Not really sure?
Speaker 4: Yeah, give it time, sone, give it time.
Speaker 2: So I'm nervous now to do that sort of business, particularly in front of my four year old because she will most probably say, Daddy, how come your willy beard hair so much thicker than the hair on top of you.
Speaker 1: That's confronting.
Speaker 3: What about this yesterday drama done at Brighton? So locals have been stunned after spotting a man wandering around their family friendly neighborhood near a park if you don't mind, and he pulled out a large rifle that was about a meet long before firing at pigeons.
Speaker 2: What could be very confronting for toddlers. Hey mum, there's a pigeon.
Speaker 1: Oh what just happened?
Speaker 2: It's that's that's what unfortunately we may be faced with off the other somewhat safe streets are brightened.
Speaker 3: We've spoken about sound effects before. Probably need to flag them with us before. Okay, okay, just push ahead, Okay.
Speaker 2: Wait, don't step there. It's a pigeon trap. It's culing season, baby.
Speaker 4: Okay.
Speaker 3: So that happened around six point thirty near what Will Reserve, And it was all over the news last night, wasn't it.
Speaker 1: It certainly was, and particular neighbors very very confused.
Speaker 4: It was very confronting because they don't know what kind of you know, weapon it is.
Speaker 1: Is it an air rifle? We think it's an air rifle? Is it something more sinister?
Speaker 6: This contractor being urged to think twice before again unnecessarily ruffling feathers.
Speaker 3: Oh I just play on words there, Hannah Ford for seven News.
Speaker 1: That is Hannah Forward going bag, just.
Speaker 4: Dropping an earpic pun and walking away.
Speaker 3: You just see that little blonde bombshell strutting away in a suit. If she's not doing killer stories about pigeon, she's chasing crims down the street.
Speaker 4: That girl, she can do anything.
Speaker 1: Just their heads up as well.
Speaker 2: If you're someone who is about to get stopped by Hannah Ford, yeah, don't run.
Speaker 1: You're going to exhaust yourself. You're not going to outrun her. And I can tell you she's an athlete.
Speaker 4: The girl has run half marathons.
Speaker 3: She will chase you, and she will not stop until she's going a microphone under your nose.
Speaker 1: You'll have to rude about sixty k's before she gives up. She's got such stamina in that space she does. Oh there, It's all happening for the pigeon community.
Speaker 3: Quite seriously, though, if you're going to pull out a big rifle like that, it's six thirty at night near a children's playground, maybe just like erect a sign saying pigeon hulling in process.
Speaker 2: There needs to be something, doesn't it. Yeah, because if I saw that, you'd call the police.
Speaker 1: Make hate this someone did with a rifle. Someone did. That's what most people do.
Speaker 3: Ah Mane called the police and then seven us.
Speaker 2: Oh Jades, I've also got some confronting news for you.
Speaker 1: You might want to sit down for this one.
Speaker 2: A B double trailer carting beer to the state's riverland region has been destroyed.
Speaker 1: Along with this golden cargo.
Speaker 2: ESA Country Fire Service crews produce a flag as well. Is a very very solid contributor to the CFS. They were called to a truck fire about five point thirty on Tuesday along the state out of way. Sixteen fire fighters on five trucks arrived on scene to find quick thinking b double truck driver had detached the impact of trailer, all of the contents, five hundred thousand dollars worth of beer, and the truck destroyed.
Speaker 1: You have a stump.
Speaker 2: You ever see those videos where like a truck is rolled over and it's full of beer, and you wonder what you do, Like would you pull over and sort of load your car up? And you see some of those videos in Americas where produced trucks have fallen over and people just stopped and loading themselves up.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I think I would, but you just.
Speaker 1: Never known to get yourself in the situation.
Speaker 4: But I mean, would you check on the welfare of the driver.
Speaker 1: First and foremost?
Speaker 4: Okay, good, yes, that's excellent.
Speaker 1: And then on the way back to the car, you're.
Speaker 4: Like, that's a cart and the Cooper's don't let that go to waste.
Speaker 1: Then straighten my basket straight under.
Speaker 3: Kevin Stratton mass quite.
Speaker 1: What the fork?
Speaker 2: What's the for a chance just to really knuckle down and say, what's the absolute fork? With some of the things stemmed from a lack of forks in this particular workplace, and we're all sure that's almost like a common practice across all workplaces on the planet.
Speaker 4: Like every business ever where do all the hawks go?
Speaker 3: So that is how this segment was born, but it applies to everything in every day life, where you go, what the four what the hawk's had about? And I did that yesterday. I did that with you when we had a call from Jacqueline and she was talking about baby brain and you said something afterwards and.
Speaker 1: I went, what the fork? Yeah, it was very confusing for me. He's Jack one.
Speaker 10: I was a new mom and I shopping, so I thought, okay, it's a mile to nearest shop. I'll take the dog for a walk as well. So I the doctor to the pram, walk with my baby down to the shops. I did all the shopping, got home, was unpacking the shopping bag, picking up baby food, and thought, oh baby, I'd left him tied up outside the shop with the dog baby brain. He was only a few weeks old.
Speaker 1: This isn't fair. I feel like I give baby brain all the time.
Speaker 4: I know I feel like that too with you.
Speaker 1: That's so crazy. Yeah, are you pregnant? What's gone?
Speaker 4: All got?
Speaker 2: I'm just insinuating that you get a lot of things I'm not talking about physically.
Speaker 3: Yeah, okay, baby brain is absolutely a thing. Because you said afterwards, I don't think I sound like that you don't agree with their producing the baby brain is absolutely a thing. And I've told this story and at the absolute horror that I did this, But this is what sleep deprivation can do to your mind. So Greg and I were at home and we had the new little Harper, and she was harbor was it paid.
Speaker 4: It summer? Anyway, it was one of the children.
Speaker 3: Anyway, we packed up the rest of the children and we walked down the street to the park at the school, which is.
Speaker 4: Only about five hundred meters away.
Speaker 3: And I stopped and I looked at Greg and he looked at me, and I went Harper and we both realized in that moment we'd left the house and left her on the baby mat on the floor.
Speaker 4: In front of the table.
Speaker 3: You've never you've never, you've never seen a postpartum middle aged white woman sprint back to her home quicker than I did and personal time. Yeah, she was absolutely fine. Baby, she could move, she can go anywhere. She couldn't do anything.
Speaker 1: Yeah, so you had baby brain? What's your excuse there, Greg, that's a good point.
Speaker 3: He lives with me, He lives with four girls, the poor man. So thirteen twenty four two, let's do this this morning.
Speaker 4: Have you had baby brain? And what did you do?
Speaker 2: I will say, I don't think you're going to get connected anywhere if you go thirteen and twenty four two? Where do you reckon? Is that Domino's or something? What's thirday and twenty four two? We should definitely try that too, by the way.
Speaker 1: Okay, so let's readjust let's.
Speaker 2: Readjust thurday and twenty four ten one, three, two, four one if you want.
Speaker 3: Okay, this is baby brain five years down the trail EEPs thirteen twenty fourteen. Please give us a call if you've got baby brain, or if like me, you've still got baby brain.
Speaker 9: This is Adelaide's Judy and Hazy on No.
Speaker 1: Four, What the fork.
Speaker 3: Jacqueline gave us a call yes and said she had baby brain, and then Hazy was.
Speaker 4: Like me meanly, and what's baby man?
Speaker 3: What? You've got three children under six? How do you not know what baby brain is?
Speaker 1: First of all, it's like I'm hearing a recording of myself. That's unbelievable impersonation. So eat your heart out, Michael Winslow.
Speaker 4: Okay, well, when you talk, that's what I hear.
Speaker 3: Something in the air that sort of transforms it into that language in here.
Speaker 1: Okay, got it, should get that check out. That's good. That's concerning.
Speaker 4: What's the fork? Have you had baby brain? Let's go to Nicky and Mount Barker. Hey, Nicky, Hi, how.
Speaker 9: Are you going good?
Speaker 4: What happened?
Speaker 8: Well?
Speaker 11: I used to leave everything on the roof of my car when I was putting the keys in, so tell.
Speaker 3: Me not the baby, No, not the baby.
Speaker 11: But I put my phone on the roof. Yeah, then franchily booking for it everywhere I couldn't find it. So I thought I'd call my husband because it usually connects my car if it's in there. Yeah, and it did connect, So I was like, great, in the path somewhere, so I drove off and yes, it was on the roof of my car. I lost it. And then I did the same thing with.
Speaker 7: My car keys.
Speaker 11: I couldn't find my car key and so I grabbed a spare key, and yeah, my carkis are on the roof, so I lost them as well.
Speaker 4: Oh my god, mess me, Nikki.
Speaker 2: Since you know what Nikki this is, you can call a baby brain. I've done this like maybe four or five times. I reckon, I've left my phone on top of my car. And what you can say is that if you've got a phone protective, it's an iPhone and sometimes they're made of rubber. Boy, those things they've got good grip, because some of the journeys that my phone has taken on top of my car are quite remarkable.
Speaker 3: What we made.
Speaker 11: We made it a round about three roundabout.
Speaker 1: Actually, it's good.
Speaker 4: That's a good effort.
Speaker 2: Phone's on top of your car, just getting some rays.
Speaker 4: It's like writing it, you know, when you're lean to the other side, just.
Speaker 1: Leaving it like a motorbike. Where are we going?
Speaker 4: Nikky? Thank you so much. I really appreciate you.
Speaker 2: Call thirteen twenty four to ten. Give us more examples when baby brain has hit. Look, we're going to speak to our KLi from Modbury, North next who's just got some issues when it comes to mixing up things to wash yourself with. Can I be very dangerous when you're washing yourself with the wrong sort of washing?
Speaker 4: It's called thirteen twenty four ten.
Speaker 3: We'd love to hear from you your baby brain story, quite dark part.
Speaker 1: What the fork?
Speaker 3: What the fork is going on with baby brain? That's the question we're asking this morning. On thirteen twenty four ten, we heard from Jacqueline yesterday she loved her baby at the shops.
Speaker 1: My very goodness.
Speaker 10: I was a new mom and my live shopping. So I thought, okay, it's a mile to our nearest shop. Yes, I'll take the dog for a walk as well. So I the doctor the pram walk with my baby down to the shops. I did all the shopping, got home, was unpacking the shopping bags, picking up baby food, and thought, oh baby, I'd left him tied up outside the.
Speaker 7: Shop with the dog.
Speaker 10: Baby brain, he was only a few weeks old.
Speaker 1: Wow, it turns out sleeps pretty important.
Speaker 3: Yeah, you think, and then old mate over here goes, what's baby brain? Is that even a thing? Is that a real thing. Well, we're proving this morning that it genuinely is a real thing. Let's go to Carli from Modbury North, Good morning, Carly, Hi, Hello, what did you do when you had baby brain?
Speaker 11: I actually washed my hair with body washed and then I realized halfway through that I had done that. And then after I washed that out, I then knew tampoo body.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, just a little role reverse switch.
Speaker 2: But unfortunately I don't know if the body wash goes so well on the hair.
Speaker 4: Yeah, that's true, Carli, don't feel bad.
Speaker 3: There was one morning when I put dry shampoo under my arm picks instead of theodor, but that had nothing to do with baby brain.
Speaker 1: That was just I think that was just a Tuesday.
Speaker 3: Yeah, thank you so much of you call. Appreciate it. Kelly from trop Park, Good morning, Kelly.
Speaker 12: Come on and guys, how are you going?
Speaker 4: We're good. What happened when you had baby brain?
Speaker 12: Well, I've got baby brain at the moment, I'm pregnant with my second. We actually share our story shared with my mum and dad up in strath Album and I thought a bit of a spring clean group effort. Let's get there on Sunday and clean it out. So mom and dad drove from Victor with the trailer. My husband and I drove from Adelaide, organized a babysitter, got all the way to Stras an hour away, and realized I forgot.
Speaker 1: The shed key. O gosh, there's no alternative.
Speaker 12: Really. I was not very popular with my parents or my husband, but luckily there was there was an angle grinder available, so we got in. But yeah, was not very popular.
Speaker 4: I just love that where's the keys? Don't I? Angle grinder?
Speaker 1: Go on, go get it going? Who's going to use the angle brain?
Speaker 4: I'm oh, wow, Kelly, you poor thing.
Speaker 3: That moment though to kel when you get there and you realize you've driven an hour and your parents have driven, and you go, I'm gonna got the keys.
Speaker 7: I could have died.
Speaker 12: I'm never going to hear the end of this from my mum.
Speaker 1: Yeah, situation on that, you're like, wow, can I blame someone? You're damn it. I have to take complete ownership of this.
Speaker 3: But then also you just play the pregnant card. You go, what, guys, give me a break and pregnant.
Speaker 1: It's baby brak. Yes, welcome to the studio, mister Tom Ran. Great to be here.
Speaker 4: Thanks for having me, guys, so good to have you.
Speaker 3: The twenty twenty four National Pharmacies Christmas Pageant is back on Saturday.
Speaker 4: This is your wheelhouse.
Speaker 5: This is the time. This is time to get excited. Three hundred thousand people, I think, line the streets. It is Adelaide all over it best pageant in the world.
Speaker 1: It's so good. How many times you reckon? You've done it like thirty forty fifty.
Speaker 5: Times, easily twenty at least as a kid. As a man, I've been the same size the whole time. But I absolutely love it. It's so good.
Speaker 4: What role do you play?
Speaker 5: So I've sort of played a few different roles over the years. I've been a clown, I've been I think, a toy soldier. It just depends every just whatever I'm feeling.
Speaker 1: What about the Christmas patient?
Speaker 3: Oh yeah, Rennie. So I've taken the liberty of organizing a surprise for Hazy this week, and that was I organized a spot for him and his son Henry in the Christmas pageant because he's never been before. However, then after organizing said surprise, and I ruined that surprise by telling him when I was not.
Speaker 1: It was quite a confronting moment Tommy.
Speaker 3: The twenty twenty four National Pharmacies Christmas Pageant is back.
Speaker 4: It is happening this Saturday. I discovered that you're real. Sorry, maybe perhaps you might be making an appearance.
Speaker 3: Who knows, maybe that was supposed to be a surprise.
Speaker 1: Feeling surprised. That's good work from Joe's Oh you're one of those. You just totally spoiled it.
Speaker 4: Oh my god, what is wrong?
Speaker 1: What has happened?
Speaker 4: I don't know? But what are some tips for him? Because I've done this?
Speaker 5: Well, okay, so you've got to get into care character.
Speaker 7: Now.
Speaker 5: The first year I played the midget, so that came naturally. I didn't have to do anything differently. But you've got to get into characters. So if you've got to be in the clown, you know you've got to dress up a couple of days before and get into characters.
Speaker 1: So what's your role? What are you going to be doing? My son and I will be pirates.
Speaker 5: Beautiful, So Johnny Depp type Pirates of the Caribbean Pirate.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I'm going to drink a whole heap of rum. Well that's good, that's good. You to wear the patch yes, I think so. I don't have a patch. I feel like it was sort of we're quite fleshy pirates. We've got some real shirts going on, and I think I'm a part. I don't know what's going on, but I'm a part. And the shirt that I'm using, I'm showing.
Speaker 5: A bit of mid that's good, this is great. Just don't do this as well. I remember Brian Gilbertson, who does a brilliant job setting it all up. They sat on the broadcast. Do not board any of the floats while you're doing it. You know, it's an occupational health and hazard, health hazard. That's what I did. I nearly got booted off the broadcast in the first year. I think, so, do not do not get on the floats while they're.
Speaker 1: Moving, okay, or you could be in big drubs. You can't jump jump on and off.
Speaker 2: If I see my family in the crowd, I can't jump off and give my one year old something.
Speaker 4: Definitely not absolutely not swallowed.
Speaker 1: Up and engulfed by one of the floats.
Speaker 3: But also I love the fact that Hazy agreed to do the pageant as a pirate, but he said, my shirt needs to be really tighter.
Speaker 1: At all, and if it does burst open, then I insisted on paining a pirate showing some mid rift.
Speaker 5: That's fifteen minutes before it starts. You can see how's he doing? Three hundred push up the chest is, which looks incredible.
Speaker 1: By the way.
Speaker 3: He's over her talking to Brian Gilwodson saying, look, I'm just going to give the mums what they want on the way around.
Speaker 5: But I think they've got two new floats this year, so Hazy, you're going to have the best time. You got a front row seat and your boy's gonna love it as well.
Speaker 1: Yes, that's a big thing.
Speaker 4: It's cool.
Speaker 3: I've been on the What's that Alice in Wonderland before, which was good fun. But just to go around the streets of Adelade seeing all the kids' faces is pretty cool.
Speaker 1: Actually I'm looking for it. Yeah. Oh, good on you already. Thank you so much for your tips and advice. Now great work.
Speaker 5: Can't wait to see you there.
Speaker 2: Just before we let you go, while we are get some advice, can you give us some fashion tips because we've spoken about this off here, let's bring it to a lot. Never has a man who had the ability to wear so many different sports brands in one setting when he goes incredible and one time I sell you wearing a Puma shirt, saw Coney shorts like some odd of as undies. I reckon you're wearing like one Brook shoe and one Nike shirt and an alternate sports socks.
Speaker 1: It was unbelievable.
Speaker 3: Okay, I'm going to talk you through today's on someone. You do have the Puma shirt.
Speaker 4: Yes, the shorts are feeler.
Speaker 3: FeelA, You've got the Nike shoes. You've got rip curl socks and shelshy rundies ever.
Speaker 5: Came up special the cherry just it's called the Licorice allsorts. You know, assortment, but you know that just whatever goes. Oh my god, that's getting dressed there, as you guys know, getting dressed at four thirty in the morning, it's just pull on whatever.
Speaker 4: That's no excuse.
Speaker 3: Put your clothes up the night before for God's sake, or get your.
Speaker 4: Wife to do it.
Speaker 1: That's a good point.
Speaker 4: Actually, it'sulous.
Speaker 2: As we always do on this show. Let's talk pigeons and just what the pigeons are up to and just how much danger the pigeons are in this time of the year.
Speaker 4: As a remarkable situation yesterday.
Speaker 3: It was down at Brighton where a man armed with an air rifle six point thirty in the afternoon, right next to a playground just took aim at a few pigeons, and not surprisingly, members of the public went, oh my god, there's a guy with a gun and call police.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 2: I mean the pigeons were just trying to enjoy the sun going down. We're having one or two drinks, maybe responsibly, and all of a sudden there's a blow going at you with a slug gun.
Speaker 1: What's happening here?
Speaker 4: What pigeons drink at sun sunset?
Speaker 1: I don't know.
Speaker 2: I feel like pigeons are those birds, those people that go bar to.
Speaker 1: Bar and just drink the dregs. Yeah, right, was left over? They drink beer out of an ash tray.
Speaker 3: If they could, they definitely would just like sculling the last little bit that someone's left behind.
Speaker 4: Pigeons.
Speaker 6: Eh.
Speaker 2: It was covered last night on seven News via the Great Hannah Ford. It was very confronting because they don't know what kind of you know, weapon it is.
Speaker 1: Is it an air rifle? We think it's an air rifle? Is it something more sinister?
Speaker 6: This contractor being urged to think twice before again unnecessarily ruffling feathers.
Speaker 4: Who doesn't love a good pun in news stories? Hey?
Speaker 2: Am I right finished? I'm not intelligent enough to do puns. I really do a pun.
Speaker 4: I should probably stop.
Speaker 3: I get a little bit too excited and I think TV's radio, so I start being a little bit too creative.
Speaker 1: Really, Yeah, do you love a pun?
Speaker 7: Oh?
Speaker 4: Yeah, especially stories about cheese.
Speaker 1: With debris and things like that. Actually do it? Yeah?
Speaker 4: You did?
Speaker 3: He said you were too stupid to do them, and then you drop one like it was hot.
Speaker 2: I accidentally did it. Real intelligent stuff. Hey, quickly, just around this out?
Speaker 4: What about what's happened?
Speaker 1: Raygan is challenging those who she thinks can beat her in a dance off ten thousand dollars If you think that you could beat Ragon Raygun rather in a dance off?
Speaker 3: Isn't she sort of embracing her I guess infamy across the globe?
Speaker 4: Wow?
Speaker 1: She tapped in? Was it the front of Stella that she was on one of the big magazine?
Speaker 4: Was she looked absolutely stunning?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 4: Stella?
Speaker 3: This is the thing about Stellar magazine. They can make everyone look sensational.
Speaker 4: Don't you reckon?
Speaker 3: If you're on the cover of Stella, they will make you look a million times better than you probably do.
Speaker 1: And can I just ask a really raal question? Is is it edited? And stuff like?
Speaker 4: Is it I don't know if they photoshop on Stella?
Speaker 1: I'm not quite sure, but I'm looking for photoshops.
Speaker 2: Yeah, editor, notice how I said I can ask a stupid question.
Speaker 1: I did it anyway.
Speaker 4: I love you so much.
Speaker 3: You can do a brilliant pun like debris And then what's that thing where they change and they alter the look of how you do you mean photoshop? Yeah?
Speaker 2: It's good, isn't it didn't even mean to do at the punk Seriously, who knew by pink