Speaker 1: This podcast promises to deliver our content that's going to make you go, oh yeah, okay, that's great.
Speaker 2: Okay, hopefully laugh a little heartier than that.
Speaker 1: Nah, big wholesome laughs. That's what we're all about. Just we had some fun today.
Speaker 2: Yeah. We spoke about white lies on the back of China trying to pass off Yabbi's Australian lobster. What are those little things that you say that sort of have got new places, you know.
Speaker 1: You know when you're like, oh, I swear it's quail eat up, but it's actually pigeon.
Speaker 3: Yeah, do you know what I mean?
Speaker 4: Yeah?
Speaker 3: Yeah, a little white lives take them the next time, really.
Speaker 2: Sure of the difference, but that's okay. We spoke about a woman who faked tans her baby. I mean, is this not one of the most ludicrous things that you've ever heard?
Speaker 1: Key additional point of that, the baby's name is Swayed, So you can guess what chance does Swede have?
Speaker 2: Yeah, it was strong chances would be the number one Bogan name.
Speaker 1: We spoke to Ratzia Fantasia. What an absolute little gemstone he is. He's on the comeback trail from quite injury. And Ryan Fitzgerald once again delivered an absolute classic story of his youth back in Adelaide.
Speaker 2: Yeah, we love those stories. Hey, enjoy the podcast.
Speaker 1: I read this little story that floated across my desk because you know me. I love myself a little bit of Australian lobster, don't you. I've never had Australian lobster, but what I have had is yabbies. Delicious. Grew up courting yabbies as well on the farm, did you. Yeah, bit of meat on a stick but a fishing line, throw it in there.
Speaker 3: They love it.
Speaker 2: Geez, regular Steve.
Speaker 1: I things they're doing things a little bit different over in China. China's ramped up productions to produce Australian grown lobster in Chinese fish ponds to minimize foreign export. What they are doing is they're taking their yabbies, they're growing them homegrown, and they're calling them Australian lobsters.
Speaker 3: Come on, guys, Come on, guys.
Speaker 1: And everyone's absolutely up in arms about it, like that's not right, that is inconsistent, that's.
Speaker 3: Lying, that's the good Aussie way.
Speaker 1: Yes, how about us, the nerve of us getting upset for the Chinese doing something that we do every single day with everything.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it's like China's still ripping off our lobster. Oh, hang on a minute. This country was built on lies.
Speaker 1: One lies, uh, and bless us for it. Everything we do, the day to day things. For example, what j have for breakfast? Oh, eggs florentine. You sure, pretty sure was bored eggs with mayonnaise. Yeah, you call it what you want?
Speaker 2: Yeah, you do you booth?
Speaker 1: You know, job resumes some of the things that you've lied about absolutely outrageous. So I got my first job at Globe Lise and I used my best mate as a reference, and he told them that I'd manage general pants up in Sydney.
Speaker 2: Closers. You came to managing general pants, walking in there and saying do you have that in a size thirty two? Yeah?
Speaker 1: I was like, hey, how ay can I help you with anything? And they'd say, oh, yes, pase I go, Oh geez, I gotta go. I'm needed out the back. A Woolish cake for example. How many times has someone brought a Wool's cake and then go On hosted a birthday party and said it's is mine.
Speaker 2: Yeah I made it, Yeah, I made it from scratch.
Speaker 4: You didn't you.
Speaker 2: Oh no, all you did is you took that cake and you whacked a couple of sparklers in there and went, Bob's your uncle.
Speaker 1: Yeah, Little white lies walking along as it's a beautiful dog, is it? Is it a Pomeranian? And you're like, yeah, absolutely it is. No, it's it's just a blue heeler. It's not that good. Is it a French bulldog? No, it's just a genuine little piece of crap. I'm just pulling along a little piece of crap. You know how I feel about French boolldocks.
Speaker 2: Yes, I know. Where are their bottles? Yeah, I'm to say buttholes then, and I said bottles?
Speaker 3: Where are their bottles?
Speaker 2: The one I like is every parent on a Saturday morning who's rocked up? And the shorter coach. So they're like, can anyone coach? And You're like, yeah, I can. Have you ever played netball?
Speaker 1: Not a damn my life, But I almost played for the Tea Birds at times when back in the nineties. Yeah, bad name all that kind of stuff, but yeah, I name of stuff.
Speaker 3: Yeah, that's what we do. The little white lies. What have you got?
Speaker 1: Thirteen twenty four ten yeah, probably just to promote yourself a little bit, but it takes you to the next level because we're all about faking it until we make it. Absolutely so, don't you dare get angry at the Chinese for doing what they probably learned off us.
Speaker 2: This is like reverse chineseism.
Speaker 1: It gives your best little example of white lying. And I don't even like to court lying. I just like to court really really promoting yourself to a better society, exactly right. Thirteen twenty four, ten, get involved. We're talking about those little white lies that have got you to the next level the back of a little story. It's emerged from China, where look, they're just home growing some yabbies and calling the mosy lobsters really lobsters.
Speaker 2: Here's your yabby mor nae.
Speaker 1: Thanks, it's fine. It's equivalent of us buying a cake from bullies and calling it our.
Speaker 2: Own bake that at home? Fine, yeah it give. It's called thirteen twenty four, your little white lies that have got you somewhere Olivia from greenw What was yours?
Speaker 4: Hey?
Speaker 2: How are you great? Thank you? You're up and about for a friday, Olivia.
Speaker 3: We love that gratia. Use you heard with Silverchair before, didn't you know?
Speaker 4: Yes, I do love that song.
Speaker 2: Yes, okay, what was your a little white lie?
Speaker 5: Yeah?
Speaker 6: I told my job that I currently work at that I had bark an experience when I just used to make cock cows the girls night.
Speaker 3: Works.
Speaker 1: That absolutely works. You've just got to sell it. You got to sell the sizzle, ya, don't you Exactly? Good text coming through as well, I know for double nine, No my nine, this one from Days and Only Good morning to you, no doubt a Silver Chair fan as well. She said I bought a potato salad to take my boyfriend's parents' house, and I said I made it, ended up being off and food poisoned everyone.
Speaker 2: Oh, well done.
Speaker 1: That's when you tell the truth and tell everyone that you got it from a store.
Speaker 2: Yeah. Yeah, no, I understand the line, mate, Yeah, thank you for me.
Speaker 1: So what happens with that is you just got to lie to take yourself to the next level. For example, when I got this job, I was like, yeah, I know how to panel. Oh good, Oh, here's a cheering.
Speaker 3: What's going on here?
Speaker 1: Cold Play coming up next? All right, it's on Jodie and Hazy. Stick around. If you have entered the drawer over the past week. Oh jeez, I tell you what some really good stuff. Before we get to that, though, let's take one more call and whatever you lied about?
Speaker 2: Okay, Cheryl from Elizabeth down? What was the lie? Hi?
Speaker 6: Because my husband he stounded off as ten pals many years ago and he told me he was six foot two and here's Jamaican. So I'm gonna give us a nice tall Jamaican guy anyway. Anyway, so eventually we met up with him in London. He was shorter than me and I'm five seven. Oh was he Jamaican though, here's Jamaican, right, it's Jamaican. Oh well, but yeah, he thought when he was six foot two, so I was expect I was looking up for him.
Speaker 2: I was looking up above.
Speaker 3: By for him five or six inches off?
Speaker 4: That's all right?
Speaker 2: What's I mean? If you've ever lied about five or six inches?
Speaker 1: Is nothing wrong with you know, incorrect height or length or anything like that.
Speaker 3: Hey, Joe, Sam, quick question with that notice?
Speaker 2: Do you fake ten only for specially Patians?
Speaker 3: Okay?
Speaker 2: Whole it's a whole process, and quite frankly, I find it very strange to walk into a place where you don't know the person and within forty five seconds youre naked in front of them.
Speaker 4: Yeah?
Speaker 3: Do you do it yourself?
Speaker 2: Though? No, I wouldn't trust myself. Why not should I should get producers o his mum BINDI to do it because she faked hands.
Speaker 3: Yeah, she's great.
Speaker 1: That's interesting to know. Look his lies light up, so it's got distracted. I'm not a fake tan. What do you mean these beautiful Mediterranean roots just shining through?
Speaker 2: Are you sure you've never faked it?
Speaker 3: Andrew Fantasia Hayes.
Speaker 1: Fantastic. Joining is very very soon now. I don't faked tand my wife does on the old occasion. What about this? Though a mum influenced her by the name of Kyle and.
Speaker 2: Suttner, who's story already?
Speaker 1: Don't you rip into the Kylons of the world. She had a clip which could quickly gain traction with nearly fifty four thousand and million views. In the clip, she's looking tanned in a pink tracksuit while she holds up her equally as tanned baby.
Speaker 3: I love this as well. The baby's name Swede.
Speaker 2: That's not a real name. You've just made that up.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it's true, Swayed Swede Sutner.
Speaker 2: Swede Sutner.
Speaker 3: Yeah, there's some triplex movie rated vibes about that name.
Speaker 2: You know, you know when the top like ten Bogan baby names come out, it's gonna be number one.
Speaker 1: Swa, it's getting out at least absolute gig there, the textile, the clip breads when everyone is telling you to stop self tanning my baby. But the loving tan employees have families to feed a one year old. Holding up your one year old tanned? How does that sit with you?
Speaker 5: Not?
Speaker 3: Well, how old's harper half astrae, gosh, she needs a tan?
Speaker 2: That is like that is ludicrous and outrageous.
Speaker 3: To me that it seems ridiculous. Is it safe as well?
Speaker 2: The stuff that's toxic stuff? And also like little baby skin is so pure and delicious, why would you want to taint it? I don't understand.
Speaker 1: Maybe it could be a really healthy golden hash brown type.
Speaker 3: Look that's what we're going for.
Speaker 2: No, well, most fake tans come out looking like tendery chicken.
Speaker 3: It'd probably do a little bit.
Speaker 2: No, that's outrageous.
Speaker 3: I'm not sure about.
Speaker 1: What if your kids have got this beautiful Scottish skin from their mother and they're so white that you can see through them and you can see the blood pumping through their veins.
Speaker 2: So you've thought about fake handing your children.
Speaker 1: I haven't thought about it, but given my children are almost gecko like, maybe you get understand where she's coming from.
Speaker 2: This is ludicrous, that's outrageous.
Speaker 3: Nothing wrong with living three kids, isn't.
Speaker 2: Na and I don't agree with any of this. And you know I have to take off just after nine this morning because Harper and I are going to go and get a pedicure together.
Speaker 3: Oh good, See that's a bit different.
Speaker 2: She likes to lack.
Speaker 1: Yeah, of course she does. You get involved in this as well. I for double nine. No, on nine's a text line. I mean, when of you sort of half live three kids? Is anything wrong with it at all?
Speaker 2: Come on?
Speaker 1: Henry's in training, He's fine. He's got a little tattoo inside of his arm Reads twenty thirty eight.
Speaker 2: Has he got a little ear piercing as well?
Speaker 1: No, just the tattoo too. Zero three eight. That's the year he's going to get drafted.
Speaker 2: If it's time for a winter treat. But jump on morning. It's the place to go for quick ossie getaways.
Speaker 3: To me, it's just getting in the car and just going for a cruise and.
Speaker 2: Exploring for accommodation, flights and more. Book on the what if app What.
Speaker 3: If It's Ozzie for travel a little?
Speaker 2: You tell me you've got a time machine.
Speaker 3: On this daisy? Yeah, yeah, what's up? Is it Friday?
Speaker 1: You like to come in really hot on a Friday and just absolutely shove some knowledge down your throat for the weekend.
Speaker 3: Get it in there, down your froight, down your.
Speaker 1: Throat, not a thh Oh my god, I'm speaking like a three year old.
Speaker 3: Nineteenth of May.
Speaker 1: Let's startineteen ninety two, Sam Smith was born in London, England.
Speaker 3: Today is their thirty first birthday.
Speaker 1: Samah Smith another one of those humans who has achieved so much at such an early age. Adele was the other one, thirty fifth birthday. I'm like, wow, it's actually been around for four decades.
Speaker 2: Yes, I know. Sam Smith in concert at darren Berg was just one of the most monumental nights of all time for influences.
Speaker 7: Wasn't.
Speaker 1: Nineteen sixty two Marilyn Monroe saying Happy Birthday to present John F.
Speaker 3: Kennedy at Madison Square Garden. Happy birth, happyg Birthday. Missed pay and John F. Kennedy was here. He was like, Oh, there's bad pants. That's a that's a crease.
Speaker 1: Put it away, John, two thousand and one of the first Apple store opened in the US.
Speaker 3: You're like, Oh, you don't wonderfe you guys gonna make it or not?
Speaker 5: Yeah?
Speaker 2: Do they make a profits?
Speaker 3: I think they go? Okay, okay, good?
Speaker 7: Yeah?
Speaker 3: What's your favorite type of apple?
Speaker 2: By the way, I like my Apple Watch, except I hate it when it tells me that you haven't been active enough and you need to move more.
Speaker 4: So.
Speaker 1: Yeah, shames you constantly, doesn't know. Yeah, only one way to fix that, get rid of the watch. Twenty eighteen, Prince Harry and Meghan Markle married. It's the George's Chaplin Windsor Castle.
Speaker 8: Pour out your blessings upon Harriet and Megan, that they may be joined in mutual love and companionship, in homeliness and commitment to each other.
Speaker 1: Oh what an absolutely beautiful, non controversial couple they are.
Speaker 2: Oh, it seems to be panning out quite well for them.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 1: N one song on May nineteen in two thousand and four was burned by Usher. Oh yeah, yes, I'm not sure which album this is off but a bloke in terms of the confessions thing that he did. Yeah, making so much money from having such a horrible affair.
Speaker 2: Oh there you go, have an affair with.
Speaker 3: What No, you had Wirz and they didn't have any feel as well. That's called saying.
Speaker 2: Married very much not the definition of having an event by having sex with your wife. That's just what you do unless you live in the audio household Love.
Speaker 1: Fantagan.
Speaker 3: Please welcome to Jody and Hazy. Yes thereious, good morning to you rite something.
Speaker 2: Good morning. Brought us in some coffees and pastries as per usual, I've.
Speaker 3: Got a great morning. We really nice, right, is so efficient with his time?
Speaker 2: You have actually been in for a little while. Morning nice, It's nice. Really breaks things up. We get bored of each other, so n have someone.
Speaker 1: Else to and just really really prepping hard.
Speaker 3: We have been behind the scenes talking all the.
Speaker 2: Mechanics exactly right. Do you want to talk footy?
Speaker 3: Yes? Please? Arata?
Speaker 4: How are you?
Speaker 3: How's that cord good coming along?
Speaker 4: Really nice?
Speaker 5: I'm going to go and train with the make both boys this morning. I was gonna say this afternoon this morning and hopefully yeah, available in the next week.
Speaker 3: Or two.
Speaker 1: Okay, so if you if there was a game this weekend, there's no sample game available because of the State game, and saying that if I was Twiggy Rawlings, steak coads just whackeratsa in there the forward line, would you be available this weekend?
Speaker 4: Potentially? Yeah.
Speaker 5: I did do some really good training. I think probably more likely than I would have miss and been one hundred percent ready for next week, just because Ken and then high performance staff wanted to give me one more week just to make sure I'm sort of bulletproof going into any sort of game. So yeah, next week, we of.
Speaker 2: Course had the great calf off in here when we took photos of everyone's calves and we said, who bore a better kind of thing? You've got very defined calves, but they're smallish. What about your quads? How do they compare to the cords? Are they defined?
Speaker 5: Also, we're doing it quite off because they're also smallish and not very divined.
Speaker 3: So i'allly in trouble. I might have to fake damn your quad though?
Speaker 1: Is how much of a difference has it made going seeing the specialists in camera?
Speaker 4: Yeah?
Speaker 5: Huge, I just feel like I'm running And sorry to bor everyone with a footy talk, but far more efficient like covering the ground and things like that, running a lot smoother and using more muscles which actually helped me run. So yeah, I'm coming along nicely.
Speaker 2: Big game tonight, No Charlie chances.
Speaker 5: Yeah, I still think we're a great chance. And everyone's sort of talking about the rock battle and things like that, but I think our midfield is the thing that's been absolutely dominating at the moment with Buttsy in Rose and Druy and Boky and you know everyone, Jason and everyone's just doing their bits. So I feel like it's going to be bad than the midfield to ever wins. That will probably go a long way to winning the game.
Speaker 1: So I mean, is it clearly a case as well? Everyone talks about the tracker, all of us stopping these guys. It's port Adelaide at a level now where you purely just fight fire with fire.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I think that good.
Speaker 5: Yeah, I definitely. I think we've been pretty good in that area for a while, you know. And they might be a little bit smaller than those guys in terms of like physical size. For Truck is a big boy, and but he's a bit smaller, but he doesn't play like that. So when you watch him play, he's you know, he's putting his head in the hole and he's crashing in. He's gone back on the flight and you know he's taking marks running back and everyone.
Speaker 2: You know.
Speaker 5: Kenn even said that he doesn't like watching him play. Yeah, right, because he just he can.
Speaker 3: Scare you a bit.
Speaker 5: You don't want him to get hurt, but he you know, he's not afraid of anything. So it's a really good game.
Speaker 2: Do you go along tonight?
Speaker 4: I do.
Speaker 5: Yeah, I'm a terrible watcher of footy.
Speaker 2: Yeah, you've admitted that in the past that you're not very good.
Speaker 5: I'm probably not as bad as Charlie Dixon though, So now that he's not playing, he's going to be sitting next.
Speaker 4: Hour screaming off.
Speaker 2: He can be a bit of an angry unit Charlie, can't he Charlie the.
Speaker 1: Little operator who are a bit of a suspicious call from the umpire.
Speaker 3: Charlie.
Speaker 2: Before we let you go, we have the Battle of the Bankers this morning. Two songs. I would like you to make a selection out of these two. Please. This is mine and it could be.
Speaker 3: Let me just mix it up again. It's always competing in each other. All okay, but someone's got to win, and why not be made? You know what I mean? In no particular order. You got this song.
Speaker 1: Jumping it's not hers yet, you got this song it's it's okay as well?
Speaker 2: Is your favorite child right now for it?
Speaker 5: And I have no favorite children. I think the first one you didn't give it enough, hazy, you jumping up and down, situated to.
Speaker 3: Keep it mutual.
Speaker 2: It was a real like of effort from you, this just on this occasion.
Speaker 1: All right, Well, don't listen to a rite. I've always said that.
Speaker 2: What do we always say to you, hazy? Be better? Be better?
Speaker 3: This feels like an offair chat with thanks so much for stopping you.
Speaker 5: Thanks guys.
Speaker 4: Speaking story tells us.
Speaker 2: Well. The eyewatering cost of the funeral of Queen Elizabeth has been revealed eight months after her death. So the British Treasury has said that in total, the funeral unrelated events what globally set the UK taxpayer back one hundred and sixty two million pounds or a little more than three hundred million Australian dollars.
Speaker 3: Are you kidding me?
Speaker 2: What was that sound?
Speaker 3: That was? That was me?
Speaker 1: On behalf of the UK taxpayers. Come on, can you imagine if something like that happened here? Not being disrespectful to the queen, of course it needs to be celebrated, but like if there was a queen in Adelaide, for example, can we just go to the Central District Footy Club, get if you party, piss some sausage rolls, put a bit of a couple of little drink specials on, will celebrate coordinates and the love your suburb of Elizabeth.
Speaker 3: Yeah you know what I mean.
Speaker 2: Okay, there's a Queen of Adelaide. Her name is Teresa Palmer. The morning events were spread over ten days, included a state funeral held on the nineteenth of September, but also the late queen lying in state in both London and Edinburgh. But I mean, you can't do it in any other way with a queen, can you. It's not like you can just go to the Enfield Cemetery and burier there amongst a small group of friends and family.
Speaker 1: I'm not sure how many spaces are left there unless she wants to be buried on top of someone else's.
Speaker 2: How crowded endfields.
Speaker 1: That's a conversation with the crematorium three out a million plus.
Speaker 3: That just that's mind.
Speaker 2: Boggles staggering, isn't it. Jimmy Barnes's wife has revealed her husband nearly came to blows with the trucky the other night, claiming the mail driver threatened to fight the Australian rock singer roadside. So Jane Barnes took to social media to reveal her horror encounter with a truck driver. She alleges he cut them off while they were driving and swiped their side mirror. So the couple, who live in New South wales Southern Highlands, were driving in their luxury white Sedan when the incident occurred.
Speaker 3: It's unbelievable.
Speaker 2: Jane shared a close up photo of the driver coming face to face with Jimmy. She also named him and the company he works for on her Twitter. Wow, it's a good way to get back.
Speaker 3: That's good, yeah, because.
Speaker 1: I get sometimes frustrated when people have incidents with people who are absolute reptiles and they blur out their names.
Speaker 3: Yeah, name them, just expose them.
Speaker 2: Yeah. Also, I did have that encounter with that that roadside worker who told me to grow a brain because I was riding my bike on a road that was cut off to traffy, but I didn't name him or shame the company.
Speaker 3: Okay, yeah, we are you.
Speaker 2: Saying be braver, big boulder. Is that what you're saying?
Speaker 1: Yeah, maybe you can rise above it. I'm not sure what I'm saying anymore. What I do know is he gives us an excuse to play this.
Speaker 3: So cigarette you.
Speaker 2: Were saying, you're trying to allege earlier that you're not a true Jimmy Barnes slash Colt is a plan unless you can sing the first line of that song.
Speaker 3: Yeah. So everyone at the start of Casey and goes I left my heart to so sing along. It's like ramp or something, is it? I think it's ramp.
Speaker 2: What does that mean?
Speaker 1: I don't know what it means. But no one knows those lyrics, and they're like, I love Jezil, three legged goat all that kind of stuff.
Speaker 2: Yeah, gee one and a three legged goat.
Speaker 1: Yes, talk about some footy and everything else, our very very good friends.
Speaker 2: His weekend footy tips.
Speaker 3: Right, it's Jeril, Good morning, beautiful man.
Speaker 2: Jody.
Speaker 7: A bit disappointed, actually, because I thought you might be able to track down some highlights or some common tree from my playing.
Speaker 4: Dose for that opener.
Speaker 2: Yeah five, that's got to be something round thinking about that, But I mean I searched far and wide and couldn't find any Fitzy, So that's on you.
Speaker 4: Do you want me to send you my ring tone?
Speaker 7: I've got Dennis Comedti saying out bustling Jakovic versus West Coast round two and two thousand.
Speaker 4: I could track that down for you.
Speaker 2: If you can send that to me, that would be great, because we were exhausted from trying to find some audio from your play career.
Speaker 4: Very hard to find. No thanks for having me on.
Speaker 1: Guys, Hey, let's talk about some footy, nice and quickly. Fitzy, Let's start with your passion piece and that as the Crows ballarats. I mean, I don't want to offend anyone from Balerat, but it is hell on Earth taking on the Bulldogs. How do you see this one playing out?
Speaker 4: Do you know what?
Speaker 7: Last night, my son's got compulsory Saturday sport and I said to him last he's been down a little bit at home during the week, so Jade's I pulled him aside last night and I said, you know what I'm getting you out of Sport on Saturday.
Speaker 4: We're flying down to Melbourne. I'm driving to Ballarate. Hey, we're going down to Ballarat.
Speaker 7: Now he's a little bit shattered that text is out hazy, so really shattered about that. So look, I still think that we can get over the line against the Bulldogs. This is a huge game for the Crows. They're playing such good footy but not having texts. They're not having Riley Philthorpe's going to be really tough for the Crows. But I honestly believe that we can still get over the line here.
Speaker 4: So I'm tipping the Crows this week.
Speaker 2: See this is the gender pay gap between you and me, Fitzi, because I floated the idea with my eleven year old of going to Melbourne to watch the Thunderbirds. And I looked at flights and went, oh it's too expensive.
Speaker 7: Yeah, I know you're flying ere Asia, but we'll get there somehow. Now you've got to do it. Now, I'm really looking forward to it, and you know, Paul Adelaide. I think Paul Adelaide's going to have a win this week and again against Melbourne as well.
Speaker 4: That is going to be a belt a game. Do you reckon?
Speaker 7: Do you reckon?
Speaker 3: They're get over the these that would be huge, No, Charlie Dixon.
Speaker 7: Well, it's Adelaide Oval is the big one for me, hazy. And that's the thing. They've got a lot of they've got of injuries at the moment, but they're scrapping for wins. And that's what I love about Port Adelaide at the moment. And I don't say that very often that I like the way that Port Adelaide and Colin would are playing.
Speaker 4: There's something wrong with me?
Speaker 3: Yeah, clip that up, let's play that. Yeah.
Speaker 2: We had a Razio Foanntasia in here a little earlier this morning and he said, if they can win it in the midfield, they win. Yeah, is any beautiful for me?
Speaker 4: How's he? How's his body going? Jodie? I know you weren't looking at.
Speaker 2: It, but did you did you hear that chat? Because I did ask to have a look at his quad. Like we've we've checked out his cars, I just want to see if his quad was as good.
Speaker 7: So you don't usually get guests in and ask them if I can have a look at your cord, do you, because that puts me a bit creepy.
Speaker 1: And I was like, which, what are you looking at him? I left right my middle quad. What's happening here? Trying to wear something out of You.
Speaker 4: Didn't know you had three quads?
Speaker 7: Yeah, you were talking about white lies on the.
Speaker 2: Yeah, we have been talking about it.
Speaker 4: Can I tell you one?
Speaker 7: Does anyone remember Clark the Jeweler that was in Rundel Arcade in the city. It was there for thirty John was there for thirty odd years. So I got a job there. So I went to Pride's Business College when I was younger to become a travel agent, did a travel agency course and at the at the end of it they usually get jobs for everyone, and they rang me and said we've got a job for you.
Speaker 4: And awesome.
Speaker 7: They said, we know for you from down the south and we know that you're struggling for money, so we got a job for you. And I said, oh great, what travel agency? And they went selling jury at Clark the Jeweler. So I went and worked there, and I'm not joking. I was there for six months and they didn't tell me what this button under the shelf was for. Oh no, So Jodie. One day I was so bored I started pushing this button and then I'm not joking. Ten minutes later, a heap of cops rocked up.
Speaker 4: Are you guys right? Everybody down? They thought it was a robbery.
Speaker 7: And I remember I had Kathy and Marion, these two older ladies who worked there in the store, who weren't big fans of me anyway, and they were in my face yelling at me, going, it wouldn't have been anyone else, it was you, you do And I looked it in the eye and I went.
Speaker 4: I don't know what you're talking about. I didn't touch anything.
Speaker 1: Old slippery fingers Fitzgerald.
Speaker 2: I love that Kathy and Marion now are sitting back with all your success. You're one of the biggest media stars in this country, and Katherin Marrion just going to their friends. That guy's an idiot.
Speaker 3: Get there. How's that for a path?
Speaker 7: Unfortunately, it costs John Iran about six hundred dollars to get the cops called out as well. But I denied, deny, deny, and today I reveal to everyone it was me.
Speaker 4: Suckers.
Speaker 2: Oh, Fitzy, have the best time in Balerrat. Who are you taking?
Speaker 7: Lennie or Huey n Lenny's been a bit loose lately, so I'll take you and we'll have a great time.
Speaker 4: But thanks for having me on.
Speaker 3: Guys, Thanks Fitzy.
Speaker 1: I was just going to say as well that if nothing else and they do lose, you can say, hey, look mate, this is what it could be like. Just know that where you're at right now, you've actually got it pretty good. Doesn't rain from underneath the ground somehow in Sydney.
Speaker 4: Does it?
Speaker 2: No?
Speaker 4: No, no, it doesn't.
Speaker 2: No.
Speaker 4: Thanks for having me on time.
Speaker 2: Each and every week. We have an addition of my diary. You like to find my diary just sitting around and have a little reader version, just find out what's going through my head.
Speaker 3: Yes, looking forward to this.
Speaker 1: It's a real opportunity for you just to absolutely slam your colleagues. You call it therapeutic. That's fine, as long as you're feeling good about timm fit.
Speaker 2: No, I slam myself as well. Have a listen to this all right.
Speaker 3: We'll leave you with this.
Speaker 1: Jokov returns on Monday as well, of course, so does Tom Wren, and we have a massive, massive announcement after that.
Speaker 2: You're always massive announcements in radio, aren't they enjoy this?
Speaker 3: Have a great weekend.
Speaker 2: Judy's Diary, Dear Diary, Oh, we like to laugh on the Joni and Hazy Show. Unfortunately, news reader Abby didn't get that what'sapp message?
Speaker 7: All right?
Speaker 2: How many telemarketers does it take to change.
Speaker 3: A light bulb?
Speaker 2: To telemarketers?
Speaker 3: Only one?
Speaker 2: But he has to do it while you're eating dinner. One guy who did get the be Funny group WhatsApp was Hazy's boyfriend Tom Wren.
Speaker 3: Why did the blonde take bread to the bathroom? Why to feed the toilet dark?
Speaker 2: That's my good friend. Andrew learned a lot about the female reproductive system this week. I suffer a little bit of anxiety sometimes, and so when I feel like I'm getting really anxious, I'll clench your release.
Speaker 3: What's happening here?
Speaker 2: What are you? Oh? My god? You guys are feel.
Speaker 3: Careful when you're released too?
Speaker 2: Hey, want to listen? What is wrong with you? People? It's my shoulders and my arms. Now, if you dropped the g in keegel, you get keel. So what happens when you drop the g in stingos? We go sos like it's like stingos a banana pearance.
Speaker 6: Yeah, yeah, well, just a natural one.
Speaker 3: Did you just say stingos.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's stingoes, as in the sting goes.
Speaker 3: Stingosos.
Speaker 1: Who's your favorite Port Adelaide football who used to play for them?
Speaker 8: Oh?
Speaker 3: Chad Wingard.
Speaker 2: And speaking of dropping crucial letters, it's not goldilocks.
Speaker 3: It is clocks. That's clocks with a C with an L after very.
Speaker 2: Important stuff that never in the whole entire universe has there been a more crucial L in Ceary. I know it took until midweek, but once again, Hazy offered to get his shirt off.
Speaker 1: If it's anything else but an afternoon time slot, yep, I'll go down and get us around of coffees in Mandy's.
Speaker 3: Oh so you were every single week.
Speaker 2: A lot of girls, and now we're all praying for an evening AFL Grand Final. But based on what happened next, those boxes won't be extra large. Have you got club thumbs?
Speaker 3: No? No, not my thumbs.
Speaker 2: So if I can't purb on Hazy, it'll just have to be hot Malley.
Speaker 3: You feel you're there.
Speaker 2: I know, I know. When I say my gym's pervy, it's because I'm pervy.
Speaker 1: I'm the premiere to go to this gym, but I just feel I feel like it's a bit pervy as well.
Speaker 2: Sparks flew quite literally on the show this week when we asked about the weird places you picked up your partner, Me and my.
Speaker 6: Partner met illegal burnout, yeah.
Speaker 4: And.
Speaker 6: Facebook.
Speaker 2: Seeing nothing screams romance like you know, its just a smell of tires burning.
Speaker 1: Sparks are flying literally the smell of love and burning and all of a sudden romance just blossoms.
Speaker 2: Speaking of cars, the Sussexes were involved in a car chase and Hazy had all the expert analysis.
Speaker 1: This is also question marks on just how valid comments are from Megan's mum, Doria the Explorer.
Speaker 2: So to all the club thummers, no, not my thumb's the worst joke tellers, And to Doria the Explorer.
Speaker 3: Doria the Explorer, have a great weekend.
Speaker 2: Love Jody at