Speaker 1: Hello, and welcome to the podcast.
Speaker 2: Hello, Hello, how are we We're good. It's got terribly cold in our studios.
Speaker 1: It has The aircon guy was here cleaning out icye. The air con guy's been here clearing out the air conditioning.
Speaker 3: Excuse me, so you're getting sick. I'm fine.
Speaker 4: What's just because he needs to know you're doing a frank cough. It might be what it might be the plague? I got the Blackland.
Speaker 3: Some people are getting sick at the airport top.
Speaker 5: No, that's India. There's been an outbreak in India.
Speaker 6: No, no, no, the biggest click bait head two hundred people.
Speaker 4: Have you ever read an article? You just read the headlines, Just.
Speaker 3: Read headlines the story. Isn't it good on you?
Speaker 6: No?
Speaker 1: One?
Speaker 5: No, not well, I mean not yet.
Speaker 3: I've got that COVID started, got my jobs today.
Speaker 1: I got to check the pool water, get all that set up before we go away.
Speaker 4: No one believes you when you talk about the pool anymore.
Speaker 5: Getting a haircut, Yeah, I've got a question.
Speaker 7: I got a haircut on the sixteenth of January, which isn't that?
Speaker 5: But I feel like I need another haircut.
Speaker 1: Is that that's to a little trim before America, fourteen days America.
Speaker 3: Give a slip? No you don't no, no, no, no no.
Speaker 5: But this needs the sides need shaving. Can I just go in for a side shape?
Speaker 3: You know what, go to a barber in America America.
Speaker 7: God, I don't trust them because they're not my bubb Anyway, I witnessed something before. It involves Lauren, and it involves sk slip not you can we get comms out there so that you enjoined us?
Speaker 5: Please slipy?
Speaker 3: Can we get you on the mic?
Speaker 5: Please slip not? Please?
Speaker 3: Now come in? Tell them we don't need hi mean he can just go I slip Actually we don't.
Speaker 5: Need no, don't no, we didn't.
Speaker 7: Hey, so you ate the last of Lawrence bagels.
Speaker 4: You know what happened.
Speaker 8: Now?
Speaker 5: A dragon lady who aged my last bagel.
Speaker 1: Out of all the people, out of all the people, that would be like, oh ship and freak out.
Speaker 3: It would to be fair. We have a lot of this particular.
Speaker 4: Brand of Apes bagels.
Speaker 3: We love bagels. They're everywhere. So when I saw them in the kitchen and I.
Speaker 2: Think they are no longer giving communal boxes of abes babels.
Speaker 4: Well, it was the last abes bagel in the entire office.
Speaker 5: It was Lawrence.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I found that out.
Speaker 4: This morning and she was leaving it in the stuff kitchen.
Speaker 3: Fair enough, he's allowed to about it straight away.
Speaker 4: He was like, oh, it was me.
Speaker 2: I thought it was a communal bagel back and I said, it's fine, don't worry.
Speaker 5: There was steam coming out of the years and out of nostri It.
Speaker 4: Was after he got his first official warning from a.
Speaker 3: Child that I said, which was also bagel.
Speaker 5: Anyway, Thank goodness, it wasn't chocolate.
Speaker 4: That they're walking for that, so there's people here involved in them.
Speaker 5: Can we can we come back to chocolate anyway?
Speaker 4: And he went to the shops and brought me a whole packet of bags the low car.
Speaker 5: Between that, all the thin ones, what messages.
Speaker 3: They were a bastard.
Speaker 4: No, no, they're all yellow, not yellow white. But I actually thought, thank you. I prefer the low carbs on days like today, but.
Speaker 5: An inferior bagel, I think I'll put thank you.
Speaker 2: I had just said run for him gen Z to get my breakfast because said last bagel was taken. And now I've got a whole packet of bagels and breakfast and so the bagels are now communal baggles, a.
Speaker 7: Whole bunch of bagels and it's Friday, and then ye.
Speaker 4: Sleeper, you can have them again.
Speaker 3: That's all right.
Speaker 4: You don't like the local.
Speaker 3: It was more the act of getting the bagels.
Speaker 4: Even though so sweet.
Speaker 2: He wandered in here like I'm it's like, I'll give you some money for the bagels. You don't need to be pain There was.
Speaker 3: A fresh bagels that got delivered yesterday. What one of those before?
Speaker 2: Yeah, mile High delivered bagels. I don't know why you took my abes bagel when there was freshly bag.
Speaker 5: It's mile end those bagels.
Speaker 3: I called it mile high another.
Speaker 4: Mile it's not called mile high bagel.
Speaker 5: Mile end.
Speaker 4: Yeah, is it?
Speaker 5: Have you gone in.
Speaker 4: I say mile High on the show?
Speaker 5: Yeah.
Speaker 3: Probably.
Speaker 1: We just assumed you're getting action up on the plane. Yeah, yet you hooked up with anyone on the floor.
Speaker 5: I've never.
Speaker 3: Never this year, That's what I thought.
Speaker 6: Screened air lines cabin, Madam, Madam, I met a girl on the way back from America.
Speaker 4: I think people meet on plane.
Speaker 1: Yeah, well, these two men on a plane and then she well she tried to usher him into the toilet and he freaked out.
Speaker 2: It's also really only small. It's really annoying because there's just not enough of them. You can't take up that much time.
Speaker 3: Well, she end up giving him a risty and seat.
Speaker 5: Under the blanket.
Speaker 3: They're also pretty pretty gross.
Speaker 4: The total see blankets. Ya, that is about economy. They would have been someone next time. There's never too no, no, no no.
Speaker 3: They had the three seats to themselves.
Speaker 4: Oh hello everyone, was it you giving risties? That's not your flavor? What's my flavor? Can you please put on nine?
Speaker 3: Sorry?
Speaker 4: Please put on VID call three nine. I don't know what that means.
Speaker 9: So I'm going to play you something?
Speaker 8: Is that? No?
Speaker 4: No, Tina Turner, Oh that's it on the old screen behind you?
Speaker 3: Okay, and what do you need? Nine?
Speaker 4: Let me get up?
Speaker 5: Is this going to get it?
Speaker 4: Yeah?
Speaker 9: It's great, it's great. Party content is embarrassing for us.
Speaker 4: Gen Z has been walking around ask us to answer some questions. Oh, this is into a TikTok.
Speaker 5: Oh, so you've been working on this instead of the show.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I always do that. Here we can tell Jazz is in it too with his dirty mow.
Speaker 3: Okay, so what will we asked to record?
Speaker 4: I'm not telling you. Just watch it first. Make sure the things me and my co workers put our button personally nothing.
Speaker 1: Me personally nothing either a screen, a laptop, a mouse, breakfast.
Speaker 4: Didn't you put in your butm myself?
Speaker 3: Big big microphones, big big buttons.
Speaker 4: On my phone, my couch, whoa.
Speaker 8: Dog, my toothbrush, spoon, teaspoon, vegetable pillow, knives and forks, tea like candles all the time matches to light the tea like.
Speaker 4: Candles we put in our butt. Yeah, it's going viral on TikTok. At the moment you told us, can we list off five things we've touched? Well, I said, to a few things that you've touched in the studio, you, I said, Clint said ten things that you touch in a day, my dog in the couch. And then I said that big household items.
Speaker 5: You said small household items.
Speaker 4: Yeah, well you can't really well, I mean you couldn't.
Speaker 3: Is that on TikTok? Right now?
Speaker 4: I said, a couch. Let me have the big household.
Speaker 3: Breakfast.
Speaker 4: I want to see someone else's I've never seen. I'm not on the top. And to other people another bab what do other people say?
Speaker 5: What do they put up their butts.
Speaker 4: Please hold things. Me and my coworkers put up our butt.
Speaker 3: What do you if I see one more video?
Speaker 1: If I see one more video of people in the boardroom drinking out of strange contains and the boss notices, I just I can't do it.
Speaker 5: Yeah, some things. The boys are stuck at the butts. Nothing A full up chair, that's a I use songs.
Speaker 3: I use a thermometer as well.
Speaker 10: Yeah, for sure, all chop, chop and slower, my boots, machine guns and Vicks.
Speaker 9: A bottle of malab I don't know.
Speaker 4: A beach chair. A bottle of melow is much better. Well, let's do another one.
Speaker 9: Let's do a good one. Things Me and my coworkers have put up our butts.
Speaker 3: Why are there's so many videos?
Speaker 9: This is my top three.
Speaker 4: It's a trend.
Speaker 3: Do we want that on our reposted?
Speaker 4: Probably?
Speaker 3: Give it a go.
Speaker 5: That's fine, that's funny.
Speaker 4: I just wish it was better lighting. When I said that I'd like to put the couch up my well, I said, I'd like.
Speaker 5: To have a tea light candle because it's romantic, up my own horse.
Speaker 4: My breakfast, I said, my tooth brush. That's not Oh that was funny. What's off the weekend?
Speaker 5: Please?
Speaker 4: My little ship?
Speaker 10: I have one of my best friend's birthday party, house party, and then I'm going to Renee wrap tomorrow night.
Speaker 4: What's Renee wrap? The biggest celebrity in town?
Speaker 5: She's dating Carlos alcraz Renee.
Speaker 4: That she's not you're thinking of Peggy Goo.
Speaker 5: Get dating?
Speaker 3: Yes, what happened?
Speaker 5: I never replied?
Speaker 4: Rene? Biggest Renee? She sings, what is I didn't go last year?
Speaker 8: Oh?
Speaker 9: Well you're going this year? She's what is?
Speaker 1: Uh?
Speaker 9: Seeing me?
Speaker 4: A Rene rap? So you won't know them because you're a boom. You just told me I should know. Do you know Rene?
Speaker 5: Do you know Penny Goo?
Speaker 3: I don't know.
Speaker 4: So embarrassing.
Speaker 3: Give us a few bars from one of her songs, Jackson, Get Down, Down, Down.
Speaker 4: Peggy.
Speaker 5: She goes off, Penny Goo goes off Peggy Peggy.
Speaker 4: Sorry, this is Peggy. Peggy's very stylish.
Speaker 5: Peggy's dating Calistyle Crass.
Speaker 4: No, she didn't say anything.
Speaker 5: This is her.
Speaker 9: Come on, Rappy, it's very an underwear.
Speaker 5: It's very sexy.
Speaker 3: This is what you're going to?
Speaker 5: Yeah? The tennis?
Speaker 9: Yeah?
Speaker 10: John?
Speaker 4: Where's the single?
Speaker 5: Okay? Oh my want to come come with.
Speaker 4: What is everyone else doing?
Speaker 5: Right? It's Peggy so playing as well.
Speaker 7: Pack.
Speaker 5: I'm going to pack this weekend.
Speaker 3: Yeah, on Saturday, I'm doing all more washing i've done California.
Speaker 4: If you're listening, how many shoes are you not coming on the shaft?
Speaker 5: I'll take a.
Speaker 10: Pair of ye pair of boots yep. I'll take a pair of white type sneakers yep, yep. And I'll take a pair of actual gym shoes, right, and maybe my birken Stocks four pairs.
Speaker 1: Maybe I'll buy some birks There is that too many? It's probably four pairs. But to get around there, just like the hotel stuff. We'll be swimming by the pool in Palm Springs.
Speaker 4: Won't we what's Palm spring temperature?
Speaker 3: The moment would be by the pool. How many hearts are you bringing? Jason?
Speaker 1: I'm going to bring this hat, my going out hat and my good hat, and I'll go the camel color hat.
Speaker 3: Three goods? Is about temperature?
Speaker 4: Up date, guys, twenty seven. When we get there, we'll seven.
Speaker 5: Twenty six perfect.
Speaker 4: Yeah, it'll be we'll be the twelve degrees at night, probably heathul fantastic.
Speaker 3: Yeah, a couple of Coronas done next to the.
Speaker 5: I'm not drinking on this trip. I hit reset me too.
Speaker 9: Yeah, I'm fun with that.
Speaker 5: Lauren and I are on it. We're doing green.
Speaker 4: Juices fast starts.
Speaker 3: I'll be doing the green Callie Juice juices. Yeah, me too.
Speaker 1: I've got a wee Okay, no, we must go. Guys, have a nice weekend, everybody. Jenny enjoyed the Bonds commercial tomorrow night.
Speaker 4: Have you guys done your scripts? Just stop being a ball breaker?
Speaker 3: Thank you, Lauren, thank you, love you. I'll go Noweken. Who do you think is going to be the messiest on the trip?
Speaker 10: You?
Speaker 5: Jason, Lauren, Lauren wake up feeling good following them on the Socials. So