Speaker 1: Hello, hello, hello, hello, hello, hello guys.
Speaker 2: Can I run in?
Speaker 3: It's going to be thirty one degrees today.
Speaker 1: I am going to go and just step foot on the balcony and come back and report straight away if the warmth is with your phone there, Macie, hang on Magnet. She's walked in with her laptop and her phone stuck.
Speaker 4: To the sticky thing.
Speaker 3: Oh yeah, I've got that. Do you said on the gym on the tradmil.
Speaker 2: All the time?
Speaker 5: It's actually isn't it, But at least lack all those sticky spots everywhere.
Speaker 1: Now is your suction caps on both sides? Or is your struction cap on one side and sticky on the other.
Speaker 3: Sticky on the other? I got double. I got double suction caps. You can take it off if you want.
Speaker 2: That's cool, man.
Speaker 3: You can put on a window. I put it either on the window over there.
Speaker 1: I put it on the infrared sauna and I can watch a movie while I'm in the sauna.
Speaker 2: Is brilliant.
Speaker 5: Sorry, that's how the influencers do it.
Speaker 3: One of those on my phone for I never said anything.
Speaker 2: M yeah, I get the idea. Just stuck it.
Speaker 1: Hi, run like okay. Now, I'm just going to quickly go into a temperature.
Speaker 2: Can you get to stay? Roast chocolate from the kitchen? A rose and they got roses one that you think would shoot the roses. Yeah.
Speaker 6: I'm not much of a musical kind of guy, right, not really my bag. On the holidays, I went to the Michael Jackson was unbelievable. Yeah, and I couldn't have loved it more. You went Man in the mirror, all of it, just the way it segue told his story. Oh, it was spectacular. And I might be a musical kind of guy now listen. Not a cat's kind of dude. But cats must be bad.
Speaker 5: But the music was really good. They actually made it and the main actor was he was great. I'm actually taking mom there on Saturday in town. You're going again, Yeah, we're going again? Well, yeah, mom wants to see.
Speaker 2: Based dog sen you Joso? What's the name? I am unbelievable. I saw Mary Poppins that was good. Oh yeah, Spoonful of Sugar. I saw Charlie the Chocolate Factory that was bad?
Speaker 7: Was it?
Speaker 2: That's surprising?
Speaker 5: I think my favorite one is Wicked.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I've heard Wicked's pretty good.
Speaker 3: It's amazing and morming coming back.
Speaker 2: Yeah, in Melbourne, you'll get the anxiety with this. I got tickets for opening night of charleng Chocolate Factory, so I took Felix right and the work crew were there as well, so Felix would have been maybe nine seven thirty red carpets, so quite late during the week. They load him up with candy because they left it on the seats. I was there that same night. Yeah, yeah, so they've loaded him up with candy. The show starts and he's like, Dad, I don't feel well. I did each under and I'm like, shit, I need to get him out of here, so we leave. I walk out into reception. It's the first song. I walk out into reception and there's the PR rep whos give me the tickets and I'm like, oh, we're just ducking outside so he can ring Mum and say good night. And then we get outside and I realized I've left my phone in there in the theater trauma.
Speaker 5: You have to go back and get it, and did he.
Speaker 2: There was those seats where they go up and you're not sitting in them, so then someone had to get their phone light out and turn on and crawl on the floor while the show was, so did you see the show when I'm about to get the phone? I did, And now it's time for weather check with Lauren Phillips. Lauren, how is it out there today?
Speaker 7: Hello? I thought I was listening to the actual show that I was like, there's a problem, I've got the show.
Speaker 2: No, where are you?
Speaker 7: I'm out on the balcony doing a weather check. It is actually you know how yesterday I came out and I was like, oh, it's a beautiful day and the sun then it wasn't that warm. He's like hot.
Speaker 2: Here coming like she's coming back. She's coming back. She said she's going to duck out and come from the back. She has.
Speaker 7: I've also got another question. Where are the roses?
Speaker 8: Oh?
Speaker 2: They were near the microwave, Mikla, I think there was neither near the beer fridge. Do you know what we've got? We've got salmon though, near the beer fridge in the kitchen.
Speaker 7: In a bowl.
Speaker 2: Leftover salmon. Feel the one point I'm coming to feel the warmth.
Speaker 7: Do you want to take the phone? Okay, I'm coming back and guys, Okay, bye.
Speaker 2: She is Laurn Phillips. Johnny's on the air.
Speaker 5: Do you think that like Queenslanders and sydney Siders, like they're so happy most of the time because they see the sunlight constantly. Is that why sometimes Melbourne gets a bit like sad because we're just so when when.
Speaker 2: I grew up so I grew up in queens when I would come to visit Melbourne, I would go, what's I'm worried to heart clothes? And they all looks.
Speaker 5: Sad like the yeah, because like I've stepped out of I've stepped out into the weather today and it's just the sun on your skin.
Speaker 2: It's just we're going for a little country. Yeah.
Speaker 5: And why wouldn't you because it's a day for.
Speaker 2: It to go on neck cans and watch my son take take golf lesson. I mean, yeah, I agree.
Speaker 6: Do you think they laugh at us the Queensland when we're like thirty one degrees and that please every day?
Speaker 3: Guys.
Speaker 1: I've got the roses. They are not in a box. I don't know what flavors walk. I'm not familiar with rose flavors.
Speaker 2: I think they've changed them recently.
Speaker 3: Well for you you can have hold up the color going to get silver.
Speaker 2: Thank you, hold it up the front. What is I think that's a nut.
Speaker 1: You're going to get like, that's budge. Yeah, I'll have the fun Jason, you're going to get this is caramel. Masic can have caramel. That's orange.
Speaker 3: It does make for you pretty gal dark pink or a light pink.
Speaker 2: The dark I want the light, the light, the dark one, yeah, the darkness, Turkish, the dark ones an arm and I think it's just giving solid chocolates. No, no, no.
Speaker 5: Nuts, strawberry the best, trying it like a chacolate milk check on the cheek.
Speaker 1: Now Clint has had a wig out because he's just walked out there and turned into a listen and I don't think he's ever coming back.
Speaker 3: He's enjoying the sun far too much.
Speaker 2: Record pause, the podcast. Doing an interview can go as well.
Speaker 3: It will definitely be live tomorrow morning.
Speaker 2: I'm paying to be back live tomorrow. This is just pre record, yeah this, yeah, and then we'll replace the PREI record with a live chat tomorrow. Pause back in the sec and we are back.
Speaker 3: Okay, so we're back.
Speaker 1: I got an invitation or I don't know if it was invitation or like an email, like a press email about a band going on tour, and I was like, oh my god, I have not heard of this band and I used to listen to them in the nineties. Garbage, Oh my god, banger.
Speaker 3: When I Girl up to the tables, remember that? And then there was I'm only.
Speaker 9: Happy when it rains, I'm only happy and stupid girl, stupid girl, great member, stupid girl.
Speaker 3: I think I'm parent. Nooy, we're going to taking my pack? Okay, you're just going to cut me off to do a thank you for you you?
Speaker 2: No, No, it's just going to say quickly, saving need to thank you.
Speaker 3: No. I was just in the middle of saying something.
Speaker 2: No, I keep saying it, and then yeah.
Speaker 1: We were going to get to that, but you'll do it noway.
Speaker 2: Keeping And I'm sorry I couldn't hear you because she's taking my pack.
Speaker 3: So okay, Brodie's smiming to me something Brody, Hello, Ron.
Speaker 2: Taylor, thank you for helping us out and filling in.
Speaker 3: Thank you.
Speaker 2: Do you know what she's up to tomorrow?
Speaker 3: Where are you going?
Speaker 1: Oh?
Speaker 3: For holidays?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 3: For how long?
Speaker 4: Ten days?
Speaker 3: Family friends, colleagues, for.
Speaker 4: A thirtieth five years.
Speaker 3: You can't do that.
Speaker 4: He's not going to do it with my other friends.
Speaker 3: Thirtieth no, you can't be doing that. How many friends?
Speaker 4: Six?
Speaker 3: Ten days? Six friends? Barali heaven? Kids are really living these days, aren't they?
Speaker 2: Yeah? They really are.
Speaker 3: Not a lunch for my thirtieth kid with ten people.
Speaker 4: Yes, very excited. But there's thirty one degrees today here, guys, yes.
Speaker 3: And tomorrow when you leave it's nineteen degrees.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 2: Well, I appreciate you're trying to be president.
Speaker 3: Part what part of Bali are the kids going to these days?
Speaker 4: We are going to ubud Changu and all the way two?
Speaker 3: Oh you're wearing around?
Speaker 4: Yeah that was big villas.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I'm so excited.
Speaker 4: We've got like a butler, I think.
Speaker 3: And that's fine.
Speaker 4: Yeah, lots of fun things happening.
Speaker 1: That's eleven. Yeah, I have a great time. You deserve that after a week of breakfast hour. How did you find it great?
Speaker 3: You did a great job.
Speaker 2: Thank you, Thank you, Taylor.
Speaker 4: I will tell you guys about at any time.
Speaker 1: And you know what, you really kept your cool today when Jason yelled at you because he got I apologized.
Speaker 2: I didn't I apologize. I wasn't yelling at you.
Speaker 4: I thought I actually put that salmon in.
Speaker 2: I was not yelling at you.
Speaker 5: Taylor.
Speaker 2: I'm sorry.
Speaker 3: I did no good and I said, Taylor ignorant. Good job, Taylor. Taylor really kept her when you had a tangent.
Speaker 2: I did not. I did have I'm allergic to food.
Speaker 3: No, you're not.
Speaker 2: Taylor gave me. She could kill me allergically.
Speaker 3: He doesn't like it.
Speaker 1: He just he told the cafe he was allergic, so they'd make him a fresh one because he didn't want to pick it off.
Speaker 4: They were very apologetic. By the way, again, I.
Speaker 1: Don't think you can just throw in mystery foods into someone's breakfast in case they are like salmon, surprised salmon, smoked salmon.
Speaker 2: I'm not a smoked salmon.
Speaker 6: It's not like an extra hash brand.
Speaker 2: Get extra hash brand. Everyone's extra of something is something you like.
Speaker 3: She's you know, extra you mean every day of the way, unlessen.
Speaker 2: Don't do that.
Speaker 6: Thank you, Taylor, come back.
Speaker 2: Maybe Garbage are going to Bali as part of their world tour, Lauren.
Speaker 1: I was just talking about that before. Actually, I don't think it's a world it's just Australian.
Speaker 3: Are they Australian?
Speaker 2: Yeah, I'm pretty sure they are Scottish.
Speaker 1: Why didn't you join in.
Speaker 3: When cut me off.
Speaker 2: My sister used to like them. I don't know their catalog.
Speaker 3: As well, but that Scottish.
Speaker 8: Yeah she is at least hang on, No, I wouldn't know a single song Garbage Garbage anounced headline shows Melbourne.
Speaker 4: Should we get them on the show?
Speaker 2: Okay? One more? That's it?
Speaker 3: Will you take this rose?
Speaker 2: No surprise me.
Speaker 4: To give you a ship?
Speaker 2: One thanks? That's peppermint. Yeah, that's a good.
Speaker 4: No, no, no, that's taking tomorrow, Barley Tomorrow.
Speaker 2: The size of my left.
Speaker 8: Finger so well, I'm fat because you said i'm your right arm.
Speaker 2: I have a fat left finger.
Speaker 3: They're American.
Speaker 2: It's the lead lead Scottish.
Speaker 6: You're not a garbage.
Speaker 3: Guy in the US.
Speaker 1: Come on, and that first album came out in nineteen ninety five.
Speaker 3: Makes sense. I haven't heard of them. Yeah, hang on? What's her name?
Speaker 2: Shirley and Manson?
Speaker 3: Shirley Manson. So she is Scottish, but the rest of the band's American. The bound was scott Now it says Scottish American.
Speaker 2: It's Google AI flashback.
Speaker 3: What's everyone doing? So is gloryous?
Speaker 2: We're on the pub lunch, so.
Speaker 3: You're going to the pop lunch and then playing golf.
Speaker 2: He's doing a lesson, so Lucky and I might have a beer and watch a lesson.
Speaker 9: Do we have to go to the lest hang on?
Speaker 3: Ons?
Speaker 4: What did you do?
Speaker 3: So he's not playing golf.
Speaker 1: You've talked for three days about playing golf, and now you're saying you're going to have a beer and watch Hudson play golf.
Speaker 2: I'll be at the club house is playing golf? That he's not playing golf, he's doing a lesson.
Speaker 3: You said you two are doing a lesson together.
Speaker 2: I'm driving him there. We're going together.
Speaker 3: Oh my god, you're just so I don't believe a word that comes out of your mouth anymore.
Speaker 2: I will be there for the lesson and then and then we've got a thing in place. Because I said, you like.
Speaker 3: Stop listening turning me down.
Speaker 2: I said, if you like him, let me know, because I'll book some lessons for us at the end. So we've got a signal.
Speaker 3: You're on the podcast, but you're on speakerphone.
Speaker 1: So Jason's just there. I said, what's the I'm doing in this sunny weather? And he said, oh, well, I'm going to go to the pub with Lockie. And I was like, oh, you're gonna go to the pub, have a beer and then play golf. And he goes, oh no, no, no, Hodey, he's got a golf lesson, So I'm just gonna have some beers.
Speaker 3: Well, he has a golf lesson. But thank you, you reckons. He's never said that.
Speaker 1: We were talking about the wind and how it might impact, and you saying what.
Speaker 2: Happens if it rains? Do we go and hit them under cover? He hit the Monday cover.
Speaker 1: No, I just said once again he has told it absolute fucking porky by No one believes.
Speaker 3: That comes out of his mouth. Thank you. You're feeling We don't need to check the tape.
Speaker 2: We all know feeling ganged up on. Where are you at the Osco?
Speaker 3: Don't lie bro on the way. He's got seventeen minutes to get there. Okay, love you, Bye bye, Clinty've got tea time coming in, Yeah, dinner time. Oh my god, you're not going to do a golf No, no, no, he said, it's family bonding. Me.
Speaker 2: Hear me out? Can you hear me out? Before I commit to a number of lessons, I said to Hodey, you do this lesson with the guy. See if you like him.
Speaker 3: That's fine, but that's absolutely not what you've been banging on about.
Speaker 2: I'm going to be there. I'm going to be there.
Speaker 3: You just said you're going to drink beers with Locky Locke's.
Speaker 2: Coming to the golf Lesson.
Speaker 1: Oh my god, you are full of it. You are You just make things up. Your story is all made up.
Speaker 2: Anyway, I have to go. I've got a lot of charity work to do today.
Speaker 3: Oh my god, I don't believe anything that comes ahead.
Speaker 2: What are we doing?
Speaker 3: You're going to golfless.
Speaker 2: We're all doing golf. Listen.
Speaker 3: I'm glad I asked what everyone's doing. Today's off five
Speaker 1: Minute Lauren l wake up feeling good following them on the socials.