Speaker 1: I want the fairy tale.
Speaker 2: I want the prince charming.
Speaker 3: She how do I put?
Speaker 4: This?
Speaker 3: Isn't a fan of my kissing style.
Speaker 2: Boyfriend and girlfriend for about twelve hours. He's in a trash bit. He's non recyclable catching him mu.
Speaker 3: I love being love. I love love.
Speaker 5: Where's Your Head At is a podcast which talks all things relationships, breakups, reality TV, trending shows, and everything in between.
Speaker 3: This is your new go to destination for laughs, gossip, intimate details, advice, and much more. Hello, hello guys, and welcome to our podcast.
Speaker 6: I'll just take a poll. Can do you guys want to move forward?
Speaker 3: Yeah?
Speaker 4: I come forward.
Speaker 5: We want to have you all close. We want some audience.
Speaker 2: Participation, won't we won't bite. This is going to be odd. This episode is recording and.
Speaker 5: It's going to be live on our podcast on Wednesday, So listen in.
Speaker 2: If you guys are gonna participate.
Speaker 3: You could be a part of the podcast. So we're just going to give you a tip. Think about a horror story that you've had from a festival.
Speaker 6: Does anyone does anyone can think of any?
Speaker 7: Jeez?
Speaker 5: Well, guys that we are so excited to join you at splendor in the Grass twenty twenty three. Before you guys check out the main stage, I'm Anna and I'm.
Speaker 3: Matt, and together we make Where's Your Head?
Speaker 5: As Our podcast is about relationships, breakups, reality TV, trending shows, and everything in between.
Speaker 3: So we drop two episodes a week. One that's a hotline where we get people to call in and give us their voicemails, and then another one's about topics and so on. So I'm going to give you guys a chance to hit the subscribe button right now.
Speaker 6: You are already subscribed.
Speaker 5: Yeah, consider as your new go to destination for last gossip, intimate details, advice, and much more.
Speaker 6: Hi Matt, Hello Anna, how are you feeling.
Speaker 2: I'm excited to be here.
Speaker 3: This is cool, this is really cool. Thank you for coming out guys as well.
Speaker 2: Yeah, we really appreciate it.
Speaker 3: Look, if anyone follows us on social media or listens to our podcast, you would know that we were doing dry July. Obviously. The first week of July, I said, I'm not doing it. I'm drinking. I was going to an event. I was like, you know, what's scraping July the first and now you lasted what like ten days.
Speaker 5: Fourteen, But I had a double event, so I was kind of like, I think I can get away with this. But now we're at Splendor, it's a little bit more tricky. Is anyone else doing.
Speaker 2: Dry July in here? Nah? Yeah, neither are we anymore?
Speaker 6: Are Yeah? We gave up on it.
Speaker 2: How was the flight map?
Speaker 6: It was good. I got to Melbourne Airport probably like three hours.
Speaker 2: Earlier for a domestic flight, Like, that's not normal.
Speaker 3: I mean my full dad era, so like I got there down, you know, whenever, some work and all that sort of stuff. But Anna gets into the flight as always by the skin and her teeth.
Speaker 5: Yeah, I obvious missed my flight, but I wouldn't have it any other way because you know, I was packing last minute. I never packed the night before. I think that's my problem. I'm very like on the morning that's risky.
Speaker 3: That is me anxiety thinking about it. Well, we landed at Gold Coast Airport. I remember the last time.
Speaker 6: You were going to the Gold Coast? Do you want to tell everyone that story? I was just prompting you.
Speaker 5: I have like a horror story my probably one of my worst dating horror stories that happened when I was flying Melbourne to the Gold Coast and I never actually got on that flight. And that's because I before I met Michael, my fiance who's just over there.
Speaker 6: I it off of Michael.
Speaker 5: Michael has to hear me talking about all my dating horror story, so he'syst. But anyway, the guy who I was seeing before Michael lived on the Gold Coast and I was getting on a flight to go see him, and I was waiting at the departure lounge and I got a message from a random number and it wasn't just one message, it was like twenty and I was like, who is messaging me? Anyway, it turned out to be his ex girlfriend, and she sent me twenty screenshots of them talking. They were currently still hooking up, and I'm like, you know, I've got my boarding pass and I'm like, what the fuck do I do?
Speaker 2: So I was just like shit.
Speaker 5: I went up to the air process and I was like, I have an emergency. I need to immediately get my bag off this flight.
Speaker 2: I am not going.
Speaker 3: So they obviously took all five bags off the plane. You're just going to the Goldie for like a weekend, but they got them all off. Did you give the did you talk to the guy, or did you just just go like, did you give him benefit of the doubt?
Speaker 5: It could be no, yes, I mean no, there was screenshots. I was like, that is enough proof that I need. And also there's no shame of being an overpacker.
Speaker 2: I'm just gonna save her.
Speaker 6: Did you? Did you? How does she get your number?
Speaker 5: Okay, so this is like a toxic male trade. This guy who was dating said to me, I'm not going to save your number because I like you so much that I've memorized it. And I was like, oh my god, that's so sweet.
Speaker 6: That's pretty romantic.
Speaker 2: If you ask me, it's not romantic. It's buck boy behavior.
Speaker 5: So what happened was I he was sleeping with his ex and basically he didn't want my name to pop up. So just because it was like a number that he hadn't saved, then she wasn't going to like look into it. So watch out, ladies, if you are dating someone and they're not saving your number, big red flag.
Speaker 6: Anyways, we're out splendor in the grass.
Speaker 3: We're excited to be here, any excited for any acts in particular.
Speaker 2: I'm keeping flu.
Speaker 6: Lu about seven shake yes, very keen for that.
Speaker 2: Lewis Capaldi, you can't say that.
Speaker 6: I was very excited for that.
Speaker 2: He's still hoping he's going to make an appearance.
Speaker 6: Little surprise.
Speaker 5: So we decided when we got asked to do this show, we were like, what can we talk about me? We're like, well, we could give people dating at festival advice.
Speaker 2: So who is single in the room? I thought no one was going to put their hand up. I was like, oh, camera girl.
Speaker 5: She's like, yes me, Well, this is a show because we are going to give you all of the tips and all of the stats.
Speaker 2: We have a lot of stats for you guys.
Speaker 3: Okay, before that, though, we're going to give you some tips on how to get around the festivals. It's not too late for these tips. So the first tip is screenshot the festival sets and set them as your lock screen.
Speaker 2: That's a great tip.
Speaker 5: We're only giving you like tips that you can still do because we know that you guys are already here.
Speaker 2: If you're listening.
Speaker 3: So I got another one set alarms, like a little bit of time before the act, so you have enough time to get to the stage.
Speaker 6: That you're going to love.
Speaker 2: That that's a good.
Speaker 3: Leave enough time to go to the bar and to the toilet as well.
Speaker 5: We know that Wi fi sometimes gets bad, so save on site emergency numbers.
Speaker 2: That's an easy one.
Speaker 5: Yeah, and also have a meeting spot in case you lose your friends. That one has saved me so many times. Okay, Matt, We're ready for all the dating advice and all the stats. We are a dating podcast after all. So did you know that fifty percent of festival goers are open to a weekend fling?
Speaker 3: That makes sense if you're single. So the single people, are you open for a weekend fling?
Speaker 2: They're like, fuck, yes, absolutely.
Speaker 6: It makes sense.
Speaker 3: I reckon. A festival is the sort of place you can and if you're single, you're like, yeah, I'm gonna you know, I'm gonna try and book up.
Speaker 2: Well, I mean I'm in a relationship, you're single, Well there you go.
Speaker 5: Ladies that's recently single, don't mind him. Thirty three point six percent of festival hatreots have participated in sex at a festival.
Speaker 6: That's so, I reckon, that's loto. I reckon. It would be probably my.
Speaker 2: Lot more too.
Speaker 5: Guys, raise your hands if you've had sex at a festival.
Speaker 2: Everyone's like doing this right now.
Speaker 3: Well, there's so many places like if you go back to your tents. Yeah, it makes sense.
Speaker 5: Yeah, And okay, this son's an interesting stat because, like we're talking about sex, but you're more likely to get a BJ or for someone to go down on you than to have sex. So forty six percent of attendees will participate in oral sex at festivals.
Speaker 2: It's more likely to get a BJ.
Speaker 6: I mean that does make sense.
Speaker 3: I reckon, It's like it's pretty easy to go down on someone than it is to have sex.
Speaker 6: So I'm not surprised.
Speaker 5: Yeah, neither am I what's the most commonplace that people would have sex at festivals?
Speaker 2: I can think of a couple, car ten anyone else. Dunnies? Would you really you're actually right?
Speaker 6: Would you actually take a girl into the dunny?
Speaker 4: What is that.
Speaker 6: A lot of room in there?
Speaker 3: Well?
Speaker 5: Look, nine point four percent of people have actually had their sexy escapade in the portaloo, So you guys are actually right.
Speaker 1: You know what, it's a big gross.
Speaker 5: Because if you think about it, they smell really bad. So like, how are you getting excited?
Speaker 6: I took a girl in there one time.
Speaker 2: I'm sure he's hitting get it.
Speaker 3: Done, And I said no not. There's like a puddle of diss there and I was like, this doesn't getting me going.
Speaker 5: I feel like day one toilet sex could work like today the.
Speaker 2: Toilets who are actually smelling really nice. I went in before. I was like, oh, it's actually quite nice in here.
Speaker 6: They're actually very nice toilets. Out the back.
Speaker 2: Yeah, the back is like good.
Speaker 5: But if you like, let's just say it's Sunday, you're like, I'm keen to like I'm dtir, then you can get vix vapor rup and put it under your nose so you don't sell the bad stuff.
Speaker 2: I mean, I think that's good advice. Imagine nine point four percent if you were doing.
Speaker 3: It, imagine taking someone into the border or just being like, hang on a second, just giving yourself a sticks mustache, sitting there and just being like, let's get to it, okay.
Speaker 5: Seven point two percent of people had sex backstage. That's I mean, I think that's quite low. I feel like the artist would be like pulling people, you know, NonStop.
Speaker 3: I'm trying to think where you could do a backstage impressing room.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that's quite low.
Speaker 5: And then fifty This one's actually wild and I'm actually like shocked because I think I'm shocked that this is higher than a portally, which is like somewhat private.
Speaker 2: Fifteen percent of people fucked in the crowd. Guys, who can someone like admit to that?
Speaker 5: Because I think that's a wildly high stat Who.
Speaker 6: How did you?
Speaker 2: How can you come off?
Speaker 1: And like come how?
Speaker 6: Because how.
Speaker 7: Come?
Speaker 4: He out?
Speaker 2: He is coming? Okay? Perfect?
Speaker 5: How did you have sex in the crowd?
Speaker 2: Give your mic so we can hear them properly.
Speaker 5: Yes at slender? Okay, are you planning on like trying to relive that this year? Were you standing or lying down so we just like kind of grinding and buffy? Yeah, okay, okay, Well, look at least you admitted it, because apparently as fifteen percent of people have done it and you're the only one admitting it, Like, bravo to you, thank you.
Speaker 2: That's asking some extra questions. And the final one is a car.
Speaker 5: Forty eight percent of you have had sex in a car at a festival.
Speaker 2: No surprises there.
Speaker 3: Little Rose and then Jack from the Titanic in that that makes sense.
Speaker 5: The car they think about a car is it just gets so hot and steamy and like I just feel like I can't really breathe that well, actually I haven't really fucked up sex car story.
Speaker 6: I do as well as you go to you.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I just sort of okay.
Speaker 5: So when I was eighteen and I was with my first boyfriend who I lost my virginity too, we were at a house party.
Speaker 2: And we snuck off to his car to do the deed.
Speaker 6: Naturally, very honey.
Speaker 2: Mike was shaking his head.
Speaker 5: And anyway halfway through, there was like a chap on the window, like the car's obviously fully steamed up, and then there was a knock on the window and the guy who was throwing the house party, his mom came out and was like.
Speaker 2: Get out. I can't believe you're having sex.
Speaker 5: And there I was like, oh my gosh, I got slutshaped and it was like, fuck you got a bitch.
Speaker 6: Well, I have a funny one, he reminded me of.
Speaker 3: It was first so me and my other mate couldn't didn't have any idea what to get in. But we remember at one stage, at one stage he said that he had held he didn't have a car at the time. So sorry, I'm just thinking of this on this podcast, so not on the spot, I'm remembering it. So and so we bought him this ex taxi it'd done like nine hundred kilometers, which.
Speaker 2: Was well, I actually used taxi.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it was like yellow, but it didn't have like had like sticker prints from where the taxi stuff had been. We thought it'd be a funny, practical joke present, but it landed short when we couldn't even drive it into the driveway. It like stalled out the front and didn't start again. But the girl that drove me in there, I was like, look at the party, Let's get to it in the back. So we started having sex in the back of the taxi, and everyone that was arriving at the party kept like banging on the window giving me the thumbs up.
Speaker 4: Ow that.
Speaker 5: Okay, Well, guys, as we promise, we are giving you all of the advice on how to hook up at a festival. So if you're single, did you know that ninety five percent of people would rather meet someone at a festival than on a dating app?
Speaker 6: Makes sense, It makes sense.
Speaker 3: I'm a massive advocate if you listen to the podcast. I don't really like dating apps. I've never really I've never hooked up with anyone off a dating app. I've just never really been into it.
Speaker 5: I don't think you've used them properly. Though, I'm a big advocate for dating apps. I think they're unreal. You met your fiance of technically yes, interestingly as well, apparently tauruses have the most sex at festivals.
Speaker 2: Does anyone believe in starfish tauris? Is he here?
Speaker 6: What about cancers? No?
Speaker 2: I don't know.
Speaker 5: I just looked at the tourists because I'm a turist. Okay, tips, Matt, give us your best.
Speaker 6: I reckon.
Speaker 3: A good tip would be to worge your makes up, so like let them know that you're on the prayer and you're hunting.
Speaker 6: Maybe they can help you be a wingman.
Speaker 3: They might not be, you know, too angry when you ditch and you go off with someone.
Speaker 6: Just word them up.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 5: Also, no expectations, what's meant to be will be just kind of chill, see what's out there. I think that's a great piece of advice.
Speaker 3: Also, be prepared, so pack condom's loop, anything you need to, you know, get it done.
Speaker 5: I would say let go of your type, like my type is like tall, long hair.
Speaker 2: But I think when you're at a festival.
Speaker 5: You can really like open the pool a little bit like you can go on the vibes, you can go on like someone's an energy. I think like Stuf focusing on that a little bit more. I mean, you're at the same festival, you might be watching the same ass, so you've already got that type of thing income.
Speaker 3: So live in the moment and go up to people that you probably wouldn't normally go up to, Go up to people that you actually find attractive, and strike a conversation with them, because chances are you probably.
Speaker 6: Might not see him again.
Speaker 5: Yeah, and while we fully endorse hooking up at festivals, there has some horror stories. We asked you before we started to think of some horror stories that you might have and be a part of our podcast.
Speaker 2: This episode is going.
Speaker 5: Out on Wednesday, but we have already asked out where's your head out listeners for some of their dating horror stories.
Speaker 2: And these are so cooked, all right.
Speaker 6: So I'll tell one. First.
Speaker 3: I told a bunch of them to known our producers and they said, no, you can't tell that, No, that can't be hurt by anyone. So we filtered it down to a pretty pretty pretty horror story. So a couple of years ago, it was my job to buy the tent. Look, I don't know anything about camping. I don't buy tents on the regularst So I went to Kmar. I was probably what like twenty one, so I bought like the cheapest tent there. I was like, fuck it, this will do.
Speaker 6: You know something, I'm only going to be I don't know.
Speaker 3: Put in my bags and they're not really sleeping in there for like three nights. So I bought one. I was with my mates. I set it up and does anyone know you know the tents that you take to the.
Speaker 2: Beach, so it doesn't have a door.
Speaker 3: Yeah, no, So yeah, it has just two sides and then there's like two open sides to the tent. My mates are pretty pissed off at me, and I was like, fuck, I don't know. I don't know anything about tents. So my mate was another mate was coming the next night. So we're like, all right, let's just see what happens tonight. Let's play it out. We're crashing someone else's we'll play it out. We put our bags in my friend's car, we locked it. He ended up not coming back to the campsite because he pulled so he went back to this girl's campsite. Then me and my mate were stuck there with just what we were wearing, a freezing hole. The whole night were so cold that we went to First Aid and we're like please, like how hush, do what you can they gave us.
Speaker 6: So you know those silver foil blankets.
Speaker 2: Oh God.
Speaker 3: So we're laying on the couches there or not the caush what do you call them, stretchers, gurnis, I don't know wherever they are, and I'm laying there and they're like, guys, you can't stay here all night? Like kiss off. So I went back to the tent and I swear it was help Like we were laying there with just these these foil blankets, cuddling all night.
Speaker 6: So my recommendation is.
Speaker 3: Look at the ten before you buy it.
Speaker 2: Non campo. Sure you check that one out.
Speaker 5: Okay, we have a horror story and it goes, Hey, Ada and Matt, I hope you have fun. It's splendid this weekend. I'll be there too. I saw a TikTok the other day and it was a girl saying that when she goes to festivals, she wears a nappy because as soon as she starts drinking, she.
Speaker 2: Needs to pee really bad. I also get this.
Speaker 5: I really want to get up and get up the front to see Flume play this weekend without losing my spot because I need to pee.
Speaker 2: Is it socially acceptable to wear a nappy at a festival? Guys? What do you think?
Speaker 5: No?
Speaker 2: I think I think it could be a no too.
Speaker 6: I'm just thinking, like I look so be it.
Speaker 3: I know when I drink beers and I break the seal, I have to go a lot, like pretty regularly. But I wouldn't wear a diaper if she wants to hear a type of fair bum play on. But like one is only no two?
Speaker 5: Yeah, no twos, definitely nobut in front of the stage.
Speaker 2: Like what about if she just wore a pad?
Speaker 5: I mean, surely that's doing the same thing without having like a full nappy.
Speaker 2: Ear.
Speaker 6: I'm not gonna lie I have.
Speaker 3: I don't know how a pad works, and.
Speaker 6: I don't remember the last time I even dealt with a nappy, so I don't know.
Speaker 5: Also, like, if you're wanting to hook up, I just think like a nappy might be like killing your chances. Like maybe it's better to just like go wi. You might be a little bit back for flu, but you know it was featuring.
Speaker 3: Like taking a girl back to its hair and she's like, hang on a second, and she's just unstretched, Like do you unstrap hercro or something?
Speaker 5: Don't people have weing issues like they need to we offers?
Speaker 2: They're like, let's not throw too much shave all right to your.
Speaker 3: Friend if she listens to this, tell her that you'll be at the front anyway, so you will hold her a spot for it.
Speaker 2: Done.
Speaker 3: Okay, mine's on my phone because I just got it before. Does anyone have any horror stories while we wake?
Speaker 2: Is anyone thinking of some? No? One? No? Okay, we got some more?
Speaker 6: Hey, Anna and Matt.
Speaker 3: A couple of years ago, I went to a festival over New Year's. Tent was next to a group of girls. For the first couple of nights, the boys and I would drink with them. I was single at time, so I was loving it. There was a girl that really grabbed my attention. We made out a couple of times, nothing serious. She was on her period, but we still partied all night long. On New Years we both agreed to go for a walk together and have a shower. I hopped into the one next to her, halfway through the shower, I looked down and saw that a tampon had appeared in my shower stool. All the water from the showers had pushed it down from her stool into mine. I'm not normally grossed out by this, but it gave me the dick. Am I in the wrong for thinking this?
Speaker 2: Yeah? I think?
Speaker 3: So?
Speaker 5: I think he's in the wrong. Yeah, I agree, it's a tampon, Like fucking who cares?
Speaker 6: I agree? Yeah, who cares? He should have just kicked it back to it.
Speaker 2: What do you guys think? Is she in the wrong?
Speaker 1: Is he in the wrong?
Speaker 6: No, he is in the wrong. So you think it's gross?
Speaker 3: So I don't think you're understanding the.
Speaker 2: Question, then, so say the question.
Speaker 3: So is he in the wrong for thinking it's gross?
Speaker 2: Yes? Yes, yeah, we were agreed.
Speaker 3: It's all an agreement, and that's like what I was like, geez no, there's nothing wrong with that.
Speaker 5: Okay, last one, Remember, if you have a horror story, we really.
Speaker 2: Want to have you as a part of the episode. So get thinking.
Speaker 5: Hey, guys, I I have the most embarrassing festival story ever. I went to be on the Valley Festival last year. I was there with three friends, and throughout our time at the festival, we've made friends with a group of guys.
Speaker 2: There was one particular guy who I was interested in and was hooking up with.
Speaker 5: During a set we were watching on an extremely hot day, he asked me if I wanted to get up on his shoulders. It was so much fun, but after I got down, I realized that his whole back was soaking wet. His friends were all laughing and taking the piece out of me, saying I had squirted on him.
Speaker 1: What a nightmare.
Speaker 2: For the rest of the festival, I was the butt of every single joke. That's just me.
Speaker 3: I mean, if a girl squirt it on my back, I think that's pretty hot. I don't think it's that bad, but I mean I've leaned on myself for too long. When it's really hot and like skin on skin gets sweaty and wet like real quick. Yeah, so I could imagine how wet that would be.
Speaker 5: I mean, why is she getting the brunt of it when he has a sweaty bag, you know what I mean. Anyway, there's lots of characters that you're going to see over your festival.
Speaker 1: Three Oh yeah, sorry, Oh.
Speaker 4: Come up, you.
Speaker 5: No, we want you on MIC, so it's on our episode. I'm so excited. I can't believe I almost missed this.
Speaker 1: Yeah, jump up.
Speaker 2: What's your name? Sally? Nice to meet me.
Speaker 1: We are honored to have you.
Speaker 6: Look at this soul out for everyone's listening at home.
Speaker 2: I'm glad you got that on MIC.
Speaker 6: Actually probably gonna really say.
Speaker 2: Okay, okay, we're ready.
Speaker 8: So we were as you did, this is the lost paras. Maybe you hear your idea and my friend.
Speaker 2: Really on the way for.
Speaker 7: Pay you understand, and so we said it makes sense. It is not hard, said, you want to go to be lost and you're gonna have to party by yourself.
Speaker 6: And she obviously should she want to, so this is a.
Speaker 2: Hard should she should?
Speaker 6: Water were looking around.
Speaker 2: We were like, we walked down and my friend Gemma is squatting, I say, squirting. At least it wasn't of her.
Speaker 4: She couldn't.
Speaker 2: She couldn't, she couldn't miss it. I love her?
Speaker 4: Would you.
Speaker 2: You'd have to? Was she like covering a little bit?
Speaker 1: Was there like jumping there?
Speaker 2: Or was she like full up and about bearskin? Big day? Big day?
Speaker 6: So did anyone around you say anything like that?
Speaker 4: I love it. That's so good. They're like, don't say they are.
Speaker 2: Thank you so much for charing. Let's get her around from plas, thank you, thank you?
Speaker 3: Anybody else now have any courage after hearing that that.
Speaker 2: Was a good one?
Speaker 1: I feel like you might have one?
Speaker 2: Okay, Okay, should we move on?
Speaker 6: Yes, let's go.
Speaker 2: Okay.
Speaker 5: So there's lots of characters that you are potentially going to come across on your festival travels in the next three days. So we thought we'd play a game of charades, and basically, Matt's gonna go first. I have no idea what he's gonna do, and we're all gonna guess what his charade is. We're gonna do too, and then we're gonna get someone else to join in because I feel like I feel like you guys.
Speaker 1: Are a good audience.
Speaker 2: I feel like you will.
Speaker 1: Matt, who Okay that you're first?
Speaker 2: You ready?
Speaker 5: Okay? Okay, that's like this pumping right now, stressful guys, yell out, what's he doing?
Speaker 2: Who is he? Mushh it is it? Mushhit raby? But right Bush too far? Yes, okay, I'm going next.
Speaker 6: Soelfie Queen Anna McAvoy influence.
Speaker 4: Nice.
Speaker 3: Can I guess someone from the audience to help me with this one?
Speaker 6: Please? Hello up, this guy's gonna.
Speaker 2: Be I'm so excited. Thank you for okay tell him. Okay, so Matt's sharing the charade that they're doing.
Speaker 5: Okay, try guys, ready three to one go?
Speaker 2: Oh my god, I'm.
Speaker 6: A drug Listen.
Speaker 2: He said, Oh my god, I'm so drunk. Thank you, I love it, Thank you appreciate. Okay. Round of applause from Maddie mccraig. She's on next.
Speaker 5: Okay, guys, Okay, Maddie and that are.
Speaker 2: Best to be right couple.
Speaker 5: Okay, I'll be done with the charts. Just anyone want to do one more?
Speaker 2: Yeah? Everyone's like, nah, absolutely not. Okay. Let's talk about the types of friends that you're going to be with at a festival.
Speaker 5: Firstly, I'm just going to start with the party animal, someone who's like ready to have a good time, They want to.
Speaker 2: Live in the moment.
Speaker 5: Who's the party animal of the group, pray to have yet love it?
Speaker 3: The one that our find friend over there acted out for us, The absolute mess, who will be, you know, stumbling.
Speaker 5: Around, probably vomiting, peeking, maybe pooing, never.
Speaker 3: Knowing in the middle of a pass it out somewhere you might find.
Speaker 6: Them a bit later.
Speaker 2: Yeah, we have the disappearing act. I'm so guilty of this. Who's a disappearing actor?
Speaker 1: Yeah, that's definitely me.
Speaker 5: Especially if you meet someone and then you're like, okay, see you're catching every friends.
Speaker 3: This one I reckon Anna is the magic one. Everything is the best thing or the worst thing that's ever happened to him.
Speaker 2: Yeah, here's a dramatic one of the group. No one, They just me well, yeah, maybe I feel like the dramatic ones don't want it. We don't want to admit it, do we. I mean I don't want to be the dramatic one either.
Speaker 5: If I had to say you want that, I'm going to say you'd be the emotional wreck. He has one drink and he's like pouring his heart out to you, which there's.
Speaker 6: Nothing wrong with nothing wrong with that.
Speaker 3: I will finish this drink so you guys might get it.
Speaker 2: But he gets very sentimental. Is there any emotional wreck person of the group.
Speaker 3: You can call your friends out, call.
Speaker 1: Your friends out.
Speaker 6: Do you con vibe with that?
Speaker 5: Okay, Matt, we have one last game before we finish up today. You guys have been so fun. Thank you so much for coming to our show. It's been amazing.
Speaker 2: Should we play finish these lyrics?
Speaker 4: Yes?
Speaker 2: This is a Splendor edition by the way, so you guys should.
Speaker 4: All know this.
Speaker 3: Okay, so bear with us because we're going to attempt to sing it.
Speaker 2: So I'm not singing.
Speaker 5: I'm gonna send my wrap. You're up first, Okay, I'm up first. So okay, this one's like seven oh shake, okay.
Speaker 2: Ready, Matt, Yeah go.
Speaker 3: So if you guys know it as well.
Speaker 5: See, you guys can like shout out if you know. Ready, a little context if you care to listen. I find myself in a sh seeing you along with me. Already find myself in a ship position.
Speaker 2: The man that I love sat me down last night.
Speaker 3: Told me it was over done. Decision.
Speaker 2: Yes, good job, guys. This one really yelled out. We want to hear you in the audio. Okay, are you ready?
Speaker 6: Yes?
Speaker 2: Go?
Speaker 5: Just a heartbroke bitch, high heels, six inch in the back of the night clubs, stiffish Champagne.
Speaker 2: I don't trust any of these bitches.
Speaker 3: I'm we're in the back seat sniffing cocaine in the back of the taxi.
Speaker 2: Okay, we're gonna do two more from that.
Speaker 5: These do Lizzo? Okay, so who knows Lizzo or the Lizo lyrics?
Speaker 6: Yeah, tomorrow night.
Speaker 2: I'm so excited. It's gonna be amazing. Okay you ready, Matt? Because I give a fuck way too much. I'm a need like two shots.
Speaker 5: In my cup, one to get up, one to get down.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that's how I feel right now. Don't get that one. Okay, last one? This is from Lizzo. Good as hell? Do my hair toss? Check my nails? Baby, how you're feeling fel hell?
Speaker 3: Okay, Matt, Okay, so mine are?
Speaker 2: I'm worried.
Speaker 6: This is flu that's gonna see. How do I make you want to stay? Hate?
Speaker 3: Sleeping on my own? Missing the way you taste? Now I'm fucked up. I'm missing you.
Speaker 2: He'll never be like you.
Speaker 5: You forgot to say you forgot to start stop looking at me with those eyes like I could disappear and you.
Speaker 6: Now I'm fucked up missing you like you? Yeah?
Speaker 1: Okay, one one last one?
Speaker 2: I think I think just one more?
Speaker 6: Not landing like we thought?
Speaker 3: Okay, momfers and sons, who's here to see that?
Speaker 2: I'm sorry.
Speaker 3: This one is little blind.
Speaker 6: Rape yourself and rake yourself.
Speaker 3: Take all the courage that you have left and waste it on fixing all the problems that you've made in your own hair.
Speaker 4: But it was not your fault and it was your heart on line.
Speaker 2: I really fucked it up this time dinner. Thank you so much, guys. It's been so fun coming to slender and doing this show.
Speaker 1: We really appreciate you.
Speaker 4: Guys.
Speaker 2: Make sure you follow our podcast. Where's your head out? And we're doing a live show soon. We have a lassoned story.
Speaker 1: Come on, come on, come on. Wow, Okay, we're ready for this.
Speaker 2: I'm excited.
Speaker 4: What's hive next to her?
Speaker 2: I'm riding. We're getting warm and snuggly.
Speaker 1: It's really warm.
Speaker 6: Jackets as well, it is that part.
Speaker 2: Make sure you get one and I'm matching. Actually we actually like tried to anyway.
Speaker 5: Shameless horrible festival story okay last year, yeah, I love it about I had.
Speaker 2: To tell you a story about my sleeping Oh yes, tell us more warect Sorry I was late. Yeah she's made it so. Last year a bit of a ship show. But that's okay, best time. It was my first win.
Speaker 6: Okay, so.
Speaker 9: First smart, Yeah, flooded my best friends, so yes, and you know what I was feeling, really wet place to stay.
Speaker 3: Oh she's making it too easy.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, absolutely.
Speaker 6: Obviously you're at a festival.
Speaker 5: You do what you need to do.
Speaker 9: And I was there till three am and left because you've got a wait what happened.
Speaker 2: Somebody?
Speaker 5: So you got some like dry sleeping arrangements for a little bit, did what you had to do, and then you know when you're.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I think that's her enough story. Thank you son, Thank you.
Speaker 6: Why didn't you just take the goodie off to cool down the whole tent? Thank you for that.
Speaker 2: You're welcome.
Speaker 5: Okay, guys, that ends about live show.
Speaker 2: Thank you so much for coming. You guys have been awesome. Thank you for sharing and clapping and all the episode.
Speaker 6: On Wednesday, So if you want to listen back, go listen to it.
Speaker 2: BA