Speaker 1: We get it morning every day, Adelaide.
Speaker 2: Let's see this. Oh boy, I love scary thing.
Speaker 3: Yeah, anything paranormal, just cards on the table here one hundred per believe in.
Speaker 4: The spirit world and ghosts.
Speaker 5: Oh, there has to be something out there.
Speaker 2: You've genuinely seen a spirit though.
Speaker 3: I've felt presences, yes, and I've had clevoyant readings where the clever woint got taken over by a spirit.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yep. Now how hungover were you the next day? Do you know what? Who's who? Someone is very ghoulish. So if the ghosts we haven't in touch with anyone, that makes sense?
Speaker 4: Yeah, correct.
Speaker 6: I have a bit of a story for you.
Speaker 7: So in my childhood home, basically we always had to make sure our beds were made in the morning before we go to school. Yeah, anyway, and Mum used to come home she's a bit angry because she'd walk in and it was almost like we had made our bed and then jumped on it, and she was.
Speaker 5: Like, what is going on?
Speaker 6: Anyway.
Speaker 7: I can't remember if it was my auntie or if it was another clairvoyant, but they said, you've got three kids and an older gentleman that are in the house and It's funny because my sister Tamra, she always used to get freaked out in the room that we used to share as little kids, and she never wanted to be in there, so she ended up moving.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 7: Anyway, so one day mom comes home and she's had enough and she's like, right, that's it. So she's like, right, all of you, I've had enough of this. I've got to come and remake the beds.
Speaker 6: You're out. The rumples on the bed stopped after that.
Speaker 2: Oh my gosh.
Speaker 7: But the funny thing is the funny thing is is that so she banished them out. They go, you have to go and play outside. Off you go to the ghosts, to the ghost ghosts. Yep, this is the ghost So she does that. But then one day it's forty degrees outside and she feels bad, and so she goes outside and she goes, guys, you can come and play inside for today because it's really hot out here.
Speaker 8: To get too hot.
Speaker 5: So she brought them back in.
Speaker 2: Loved it.
Speaker 3: Yeah, And so Abbie's mom is outside going, have you have you guys got your son's screen on?
Speaker 8: Yeah?
Speaker 5: Have you ghost got your son's screen?
Speaker 8: You need some water?
Speaker 6: I've got watermelon.
Speaker 5: Here, I'll cut some up for you.
Speaker 7: But yeah, So we had an older man and three kids who used to run around our end of the house.
Speaker 1: Apparently.
Speaker 3: Do you know what was their demise how they left this earthly plane?
Speaker 5: I don't something sinister.
Speaker 7: I'm going to go with that, because you know, I'm a true crime freak, so I would.
Speaker 6: Yeah, maybe it could have been, but they were yeah, three little kids. He was an older gentleman.
Speaker 7: And even now, when I walk down the end of the house, I always have to put a light on, no matter what. And Dad made a comment about it the other day and he goes, your mother cannot go down that end of the house without putting a light on. And then I was like, oh my god, I do that as well. So we seemed to be in tune with the spirit world.
Speaker 2: How the message here is it. You've got to be firm with ghosts. Yeah, I can't stress that on us.
Speaker 4: It's got to be boundaries.
Speaker 2: Yeah, you've got to sell boundaries. Yeah, particularly children. Ghost Yeah.
Speaker 8: Okay.
Speaker 5: Thirteen twenty fourteen, have you had a ghostly encounter?
Speaker 4: We love these stories so much.
Speaker 2: I'm getting right now.
Speaker 4: Have you had an encounter with a ghost?
Speaker 2: Let's get nia. Neo, you're eleven, take us through. What's the ghost encounter?
Speaker 9: Okay? So the woman, the woman in our house before we moved in. Yeah, she died in my mom's bedroom. And I've noticed that it's.
Speaker 10: Been cold, even though the cold winds, even though.
Speaker 11: It's not cold.
Speaker 9: Yeah, the doors keep opening and closing.
Speaker 11: Yes, And after that, my sister was so scared she stays the house.
Speaker 6: She saved the house.
Speaker 1: Yeah. Yeah.
Speaker 3: Anyone who doesn't understand that, that's just like you burn stage to get rid of any bad negative spirits out.
Speaker 2: Of your Wow.
Speaker 4: Wowy Neo, do you get scared?
Speaker 1: I am a bit?
Speaker 9: Oh yeah, I don't get dead bit.
Speaker 2: Yeah. Now you've got to be firm with the ghosts. You got to tell them whose boss are?
Speaker 1: I know?
Speaker 5: Thank you, Neo.
Speaker 3: Let's go to Stacey if you're ghostly encounter Stace, Hi.
Speaker 9: Ghostly encounters kind of sweet rather than scary, right?
Speaker 4: Should we like that?
Speaker 5: So?
Speaker 9: My grandfather passed away when I was five months pregnant. We were very close to him. Yeah, and when I had my son, it wasn't like he was only a few weeks old. I had just fed him and he had one of those bibs on that like goes straight over your head, like you can't it's not you can't undo it. Yeah. I put him down for a nap and I still had the bib on and I'd forgotten, so i'd come back to take it off, and it was off of his head, folded up neatly at the top of his cot. And he was also tucked in the exact same way that my grandfather used to tuck me and my brother in. Oh, my son's actually here and he wants to say hello.
Speaker 3: Hello, hello, hello, My goodness, can you.
Speaker 5: Stop with the goat please?
Speaker 2: That is amazing, Stacia, That's an incredible story.
Speaker 9: Yeah, there's been others like the involving my son. He sat up once, like in the middle of the night while I was sitting next to him and just said to me, Mum, Papa loves you and he loves me. And I was like, oh okay, and he's like yeah, he's sitting at the end of my bed.
Speaker 2: Oh wow, Oh my goodness.
Speaker 4: That is unbelievable.
Speaker 5: Station stuff.
Speaker 4: Thank you so much for your call. Let's go to Sharon for your ghostly experience.
Speaker 12: Hi guys, yeh, look, I was working really late at my school, I was a teacher, and this night I felt like, oh, I just need to finish off what I'm doing and get out of here. For some reason, I just had this weird feeling.
Speaker 8: Yeah, And as I.
Speaker 12: Was walking down the corridor, I had to walk past the glass panel, and as I turned to look, there was a male figure in the glass panel. And you know how you have that sense that someone's yelling at you, that you can't hear them, it's that yelling sound all around you, or that's how I felt. And I was just running to the door, trying to get out of the door, and then I had to get my husband to come back and help me lock up afterwards. And then when I was telling my colleagues about it, many other colleagues had had a similar well not the same experience, but experience with a ghost or a figure in that same space. So consequently, that was the very last time I do late night work. Anytime we've had a parent meeting, I've never been the last person to leave.
Speaker 3: Sogically, there could have been no one in the.
Speaker 12: School grounds, Oh, absolutely not. No, it was locked up.
Speaker 2: It wasn't.
Speaker 12: It wasn't a space where someone could have been standing behind or standing to reflect an image. But the weirdest thing, and I'm still getting obitations thinking about it now, was that that yelling sound but there was no sound, Like it was like, yeah, someone was just yelling at me, and yeah, there was no sound.
Speaker 3: But meantime, six kids are like, didn't we get miss Sharon real good that night?
Speaker 12: It could have been a mark up day.
Speaker 3: Oh dear, thank you Jamie, good morning your ghostly encounter.
Speaker 4: This is unbelievable stuff.
Speaker 3: Go.
Speaker 10: So it was actually my grandmother. It was about ten twelve years ago. She had one of those CD players in her laundry and during the night, because my grandmother likes Eminem, she had a CD in there so during the night it would play just randomly and she would have to keep getting up and turning it off. And then she had a medium come out to obviously talk to her and found out it was her mother keep her because she liked it.
Speaker 7: Yeah, did you say Eminem?
Speaker 8: And all of a sudden, NaN's at it again. Oh god, Wow, that's some good stories in there.
Speaker 6: That's amazing.
Speaker 2: Wow.
Speaker 5: Are you sufficiently freaked out?
Speaker 7: I'm very, very freaked out, and I feel cold if Eminem starts playing.
Speaker 2: Tonight, also reassuring that goats have good taste.
Speaker 5: For all kinds of accommodation in Australia's hotspots and hidden gems.
Speaker 7: Check out the what if that plan your summer getaway today what if It's.
Speaker 1: Uzzy for Travel.
Speaker 2: We had the delight of catching up with Sophie Monky yesterday.
Speaker 3: Beautiful Sophie Monk came on the program to talk about her her show Love Island. However, we digressed a little bit because there is video on her Instagram of what's in her handbag, just the absolute random things that are in Sophie Monk's handbag.
Speaker 4: Have I listened?
Speaker 3: The other thing I wanted to ask you about because I've been talking to your Instagram and you've done a video about what's in your handbag and the first thing you pull out is a random hair extension?
Speaker 13: Well are you sticking one as well? But they just sometimes they brush your hair and they fall out. Yeah, so yeah, I just leave it there in case, you know the headress you can put it back in. I also have nipple couples in my bag like mine's are mess because I've seen these girls do it from blogs and they're like and I've got this lip bluffs. I was like, no, you should see my handbag. Yeah, a mess of a thing, but apparently it says a lot about a woman if you look in their handbag, And yes, that makes sense. Mine is chaotic and be crazy.
Speaker 2: The kind of thing is this, Girls, you've just got outrageous things. Just cruise around your handbag.
Speaker 3: Some really random things, especially when you have kids as well. I've always got a random dummy or you know, something gross like that. However, probably the weirdest thing that's in my handbag is a shaker of salt, like table salt.
Speaker 2: Yeah, or just just in case you know.
Speaker 3: Well, sometimes I have to eat on the run, right, and everything needs salt.
Speaker 5: Everything needs salt. I'm a salt fiend.
Speaker 4: I love it.
Speaker 3: I don't know what it's doing to my internal organs all my arteries, but I would do anything for salt.
Speaker 2: Yeah, okay, I'm thirteen twenty four ten is what's in your bag? Fellas? What's in your bag?
Speaker 5: Yeah?
Speaker 2: What random things in satchel? You should see our news read Abbey what's in her bag? Wouldn't believe it? Genuine?
Speaker 7: I of newt know something funny? Yeah, go on, there's a fork in there?
Speaker 5: Yeah, is it from our kitchen here at? No?
Speaker 8: Have you stolen it?
Speaker 6: There's I've got so much in my bag. My bag is my life.
Speaker 2: Yeah right, so what happens? Is it there on purpose? It was just a collection of things and it hasn't been emptied out.
Speaker 3: Who can be bothered to empty up your handbag? I mean like you'd probably do it once every year?
Speaker 7: Yeah, maybe, Yeah, there's stuff in there that I wouldn't even want to get to the bottom of that, because God, what's in there?
Speaker 2: Yeah? Yeah, crawling around.
Speaker 3: Let's go to the cole Good morning in a cole? What random age? Why you've got in your handbag?
Speaker 1: I think that's just from festivals, yes, although I'm too long for festivals now. But I have a samitized.
Speaker 12: Bottle full with Budka.
Speaker 11: Yeah, I don't think I find.
Speaker 2: That, just in case you need it, and because it sort of smells Vocal's got that really sort of alcoholic smell anyway, that even if you did get exposed, you're be like, no, no, that's genuinely just trying to sanitize my hands.
Speaker 1: Genius.
Speaker 5: That's good. Good from you, Nicole.
Speaker 2: That's what I've thought as well. Nicole, and with all the girls with handbags, you can bring anything you want into anywhere.
Speaker 4: That's not true.
Speaker 2: You can bring any sort but you can take any sort of alcohol, like in a little hit flask to any part.
Speaker 5: No, no, no, they check your bags when you go.
Speaker 2: To your bags at pubs though.
Speaker 5: No, not at pubs.
Speaker 3: Yeah, but when you go like I don't know, if you go to Adelaide, Oval or Memorial Drive, they will check your bag for alcohol.
Speaker 2: You're a trailblazer, Nicole will done.
Speaker 3: Well done, Nicole. Just a little twist from Nicole. Let's go to Rose and what randomized some easing your handbag.
Speaker 1: Rose, I've got a bra underwire?
Speaker 4: Okay, how did that get there?
Speaker 1: Well, it was poking me in my tender bit at work when I was at work, so I just ripped it out and shoved it in my bra, thinking that I'd sew it back in at some stage, but it never happens. So it's been there for the last couple of years, getting a little bit rusty.
Speaker 5: Rose in more Universe too.
Speaker 3: Do you ever think that logistically you're going to sit down and sow you're underwear back into your bra?
Speaker 1: It was a nice bra, you know I can't go. I can't go one firm and one floppy.
Speaker 2: That's so true. That is so true. We live that.
Speaker 3: Absolute motto that Andrew Hayes leaves, isn't it absolutely? Let's go to leave the Morningly what you got in your handbag there?
Speaker 12: I've got no horses tooth?
Speaker 2: Ah Jesu. I was wonder where I left that a horse's tooth.
Speaker 12: I had it out and the bet gives the two of you want it, and so I put it in my hand bag and I about the other day going oh this is still in here.
Speaker 2: Oh my god, I'm guessing it's a big tooth as well.
Speaker 12: It is a big tooth. They're really large.
Speaker 3: Not everything horse related is large.
Speaker 12: It would be about two three centimeters longer.
Speaker 5: So do you think it'll just stay in there for a bit longer or you might.
Speaker 12: No, I'll probably get it out.
Speaker 13: It's a good talking points, very nice.
Speaker 5: I say this with love. Clean out your bag though, Yeah.
Speaker 12: Yeah, I definitely.
Speaker 5: What you're waking up to, Adelaide. Yes, this is where we can thense the top three stories of the day, deliver the news that you need to know. Let's got an abbey in the newsroom immediately.
Speaker 4: If not sooner, good more.
Speaker 2: Okay, let's get on with the news.
Speaker 7: Please, I can't do this, you can you find So we actually had another earthquake in the state's mid north yesterday. It was only two point eight magnitude, which isn't huge, but it was just near Tarlie yesterday morning and there was shaking reported in the Claire and Borossa valleys. So it's our second earthquake in a month, which is exciting.
Speaker 2: So is that one of those ones where you go, what's going on? I'm I feeling able to be shaped, You.
Speaker 7: Feel a little bit of a shake, and then it's all over. Maybe one chair falls over and you promise that you will.
Speaker 2: Yes, there's that name, Get that one go.
Speaker 7: But yeah, second earthquake in a month. There is a fault line through the Adelaide Hills. I'm staying at Mitcham, So let's hope for the next few weeks there's none because I don't want to have to deal with that.
Speaker 2: You pick up any chairs.
Speaker 3: News very inconvenience, isn't it. The cause of Matthew Perry's death won't be known for several weeks now, until toxic ecology reports come back.
Speaker 4: But I was just reading this morning.
Speaker 5: That he attended therapy twice a week for thirty years and went to over six thousand AA meetings.
Speaker 3: Wow, that's how committed, thousands, how committed to sobriety he was. It's incredible stuff, isn't it.
Speaker 2: So it's on going, is it? So he's going to those meanings to stay sober. Yes, yeah, he's not going there when it's not working. No, no, no, wow, Okay, no, goodness.
Speaker 4: That's some remarkable commitment.
Speaker 3: I don't know why I've been so profoundly affected by this death.
Speaker 4: I don't know why. It's really I keep thinking about it.
Speaker 3: So I sat down and watched the Friends reunion yesterday on Apple TV, and yeah, just remarkable. He didn't look overly well in that reunion, and I was reading that he went he had dental surgery before it, so there was obviously something wrong with his mouth. But people were saying his speech was slurred and all that sort of stuff.
Speaker 6: So yeah, lots of people worried about him.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 7: I listened to the Diane Sooy interview with him. He'd gone to rehab fifteen times, but he made this comment which.
Speaker 6: Struck me as really interesting.
Speaker 7: And he said, you know, when you're addicted to something, it sort of waits until you're on your own.
Speaker 6: And it really made me.
Speaker 7: Go, that's why it's so important to create friends and to reach out and to be you know, hey, I need help, because otherwise, you know, if you're on your own, it's even harder.
Speaker 6: Yeah.
Speaker 3: Absolutely, And also that his legacy when he said, when I die, I don't want people to mention friends. I want people to mention that, you know, I did work in that space of saving people.
Speaker 4: Who were struggling with addictions.
Speaker 2: So yeah, that is a strong message.
Speaker 4: Fascinating man.
Speaker 5: But also yeah, it was really interesting watch yesterday to wat.
Speaker 2: And ongoing obviously ongoings. This is going to go on for a long time. So we get the toxic college report, but all sorts of other things are probably gonn on urge.
Speaker 4: Yeah, new news.
Speaker 2: It is list lodgments Day, Happy list lodgment day.
Speaker 5: A few people.
Speaker 7: It's when I put my Christmas list in of what I want from you.
Speaker 6: Okay, coffee machine to start.
Speaker 2: Yep, makay. Sorry. Crows and port Out have listed their final lodge or lodge. Their final lists for twenty twenty four could look like ahead of the draft which coursees November twenty one to twenty two. So I for the Crows, no surprises. There probably a little bit of the James Bulace. But Nick Murray elevated onto the senior list. Borlays has been delisted. That's because they can't retain him against a rookie. So the risk is that they've got to pick him again via the wooie draft. Someone else can get him, whether that happens or not, but they've committed to picking him up.
Speaker 8: Okay.
Speaker 2: For Port Adelaide, Scott License retired.
Speaker 4: Yeah, a little bit to see that coming.
Speaker 2: Not really how is he? He said he's a round about thirty, but he said in his post exit interview, I've got lots of way up and retirement is an option we thought really obviously future if there was a future, not a port Adelaid but Jordan's sweet and Ivan Solder coming back in, but he has called a quits we stop the club that.
Speaker 4: It's an interesting one, isn't it.
Speaker 3: So we know that in our space in the media quite often management will go to you and go would you like to jump before we push you?
Speaker 4: Kind of scenario? Do you think that's happened here?
Speaker 2: Well it seemed like that wasn't the case, right, But obviously with they were definitely going to be active and trying to get other ruckmen. Yeah, that'll be harder for him to absolutely lock down and cement a gate but interesting Marazia fantasia of.
Speaker 4: Course, our boys.
Speaker 3: He's opened a coffee shop down at Henley Beach the if you want to go and check that out.
Speaker 2: You check that out. As he goes off and plays for Carton.
Speaker 4: Yeah, right, saw that coming.
Speaker 11: No one.
Speaker 2: Sam Hayes hasn't got another deal, and Jake's Besini won't be a Towbert in twenty twenty four as well. So there you go.
Speaker 3: This look like tricky time at a club to have to sit someone down and go, oh, I'm about to dash your AFIL dreams.
Speaker 2: That would be tough.
Speaker 5: Yeah, at least yours never even started conversations.
Speaker 4: No one had to end it.
Speaker 2: I got shopped from the rookie list. Yeah, I got delisted. I cried, did you Yeah? Absolutely, I cried aggressively. I think that's like pretty much now on the other time in my life that I've cried come here.
Speaker 4: Yeah, do you need you need a huck?
Speaker 2: Bloody John Longmi too, Thanks horse.
Speaker 4: You Susie.
Speaker 2: The six fifteen vending machine US some surprizes, Instarte six fifteen, any machine. We're talking ve Loo, Adelaid five hundred after race, concert tickets, Birthplay Studios, vouches and Amazon Alexa Echo Pop smart speaker. She's first twenty twenty three tickets. But also the chips.
Speaker 3: Yes, yeah, we need to avoid them at all all costs, because that means you forego one of those aforementioned amazing prizes.
Speaker 5: All right, let's play the six fifteen vending machine. Bobby in okaparinga good morning.
Speaker 14: Good morning.
Speaker 5: Here you go, very well, Thank you dressing up for Halloween today.
Speaker 11: I just did it every day.
Speaker 6: Oh Halloween for Bobby.
Speaker 2: I'm guessing a sexy nurse.
Speaker 5: To match the six fifteen vending machine. All right, Gobby, three questions for you. If you get all three right, you get a crack at the prizes.
Speaker 8: You Good to go, Yeah, good to go? All right?
Speaker 3: What country was popular furniture company? I ka established that was Sweden.
Speaker 8: Well done.
Speaker 3: Oh, she thought she got such a bargain that she was still feeling from All right, go to number two. This is a famous quote from which movie you're.
Speaker 9: Going to need a peck of pod.
Speaker 8: Yeah, oh.
Speaker 2: Oh, was hovering over the sad trombone there for a second, Bobby that right towards the end, scooped up and got the shoppes.
Speaker 4: We survived, Bobby. Okay.
Speaker 3: Question number three for your go at the vending machine. Bill Gates is the founder of which computer slash technology company.
Speaker 2: Sat very nice for Bobby.
Speaker 3: Okay, I need you to select a letter between A and C please, and let's be okay, and now a number between two and six.
Speaker 2: Three, let's go.
Speaker 5: Let's go, Bobby.
Speaker 8: Six.
Speaker 2: She's got so much as dressed.
Speaker 3: Okay, Bobby three has delivered you some chicken flavored chips. Sorry, Bobby, when she dresses up like that, she gets sassy and delivers.
Speaker 5: Just some chips.
Speaker 2: Looking cute though, looking so cute. So that's amazing.
Speaker 5: Yeah, well, we'll do all again tomorrow.
Speaker 2: That's the risky take, though, wasn't it. With the six fifteen venue machines, some unbelievable prizes inside, But you've just got to avoid the chips.
Speaker 4: Yeah, we say it each and every day.
Speaker 2: Yeah, alright, let's play agains tomorrow morning, six fifteen. All right, there, so I'm all for just innovations and little things that could probably make your life a little bit easier. So in Adelaide, it's not that often, but sometimes you do have traffic jams.
Speaker 4: Oh yeah, it's too bad.
Speaker 2: It's not as bad as some of the big boys cities, like we're talking New York, probably la and Beijing is probably the mother. Yeah, let's be honest. What about this little innovation over an hour? Good? Sister city Beijing. I'm not sure what's sister city, but why not. Traffic congestion has led to an innovative solution known as jam busting. So what happens is it offers an escape from notorious traffic jams for a sixty dollars feet. Jam busters are individuals, often on motorcycles because that makes sense. They can zip in and out of traffic, who skillfully navigate through congested areas to rescue stranded drivers. Someone else then gets in the car and drives it to the required destination. Why you zip in and out of traffic like a legend? Probably given the fingers all the other motives and cars, so.
Speaker 5: So just on the back of a motorbike.
Speaker 2: It just like on the back of a motorbike. Sixty bucks.
Speaker 5: That's awesome. I'd pay that every day of the week.
Speaker 2: How long though, Like, what's what's the cutoff? Before you're like, that's it. I'm calling a jam buster an hour.
Speaker 3: If you're all stuck in traffic for an hour, done, done ski. I would pay that on South Road to have someone.
Speaker 4: Come and rescue me.
Speaker 2: Just South Throd. It's a big one.
Speaker 4: Jump on the back of.
Speaker 5: The mope bed, just cruise down and then you're like, goniway, yeah.
Speaker 2: Work, we're gonna get there early. I wanted to get these little jam busses and use them for other sort of activities as well. Oh what she means get yourself out of meetings, get yourself out of I don't know. I think you've got to go to if you're a student, UNI assignments, UNI engagements, all those types of things.
Speaker 3: Press conferences. I've been in that I've really wanted to escape.
Speaker 2: Yeah, six of dollar feet. Just send in a Jody look alike, like you did last week when it was clearly not you with that horrible disgruntled voice you walked in. You're like, ah, I'm Jody, Like that is not Jody whatsoever.
Speaker 5: The journey is usually the part like.
Speaker 2: Sixty bucks if you just send in your little stunt double last.
Speaker 5: Sixty bucks I've ever spent.
Speaker 2: Just cut the coworkers who really really hate each other when they play this little game.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it's only it's probably about six minutes a week that we hte each other the rest of the time, because when I lose, there's a good three minutes.
Speaker 2: In the feetal position in the corner, shaking your head, pleading to the songs A song time, song, Gods, why me?
Speaker 5: Producers Zoe He joins us in the studio to explain.
Speaker 4: How this all works.
Speaker 14: Good morning. So we're taking nover hits and throwbacks or kestralizing them and then you guys have to tell us what the song name and artist is. We've got a couple of listeners that you're playing for to win them one hundred dollars faster past about ja. So this morning, Catherine from Ottaway is on team Jody.
Speaker 5: Oh, good morning, welcome, good morning, and we're going to win today.
Speaker 4: There you go, we are going to win.
Speaker 5: I like that confidence.
Speaker 14: It's good and hazy. You've got Brett from Mansfield Park who you're playing for.
Speaker 2: And you're pretty.
Speaker 5: That's very understated.
Speaker 14: So We've got three songs. First one if.
Speaker 3: We go, here we go, I've got it, I've got it's haze got in first?
Speaker 6: What have you got going?
Speaker 3: So? What?
Speaker 5: Bye pink.
Speaker 8: So long? Then we'll get that.
Speaker 12: Start with walking.
Speaker 2: I'm just trying to enaciate my words.
Speaker 8: Andrew makes me cross.
Speaker 14: And speaking like you guys, Andrew, watch yourself, you're on how nice?
Speaker 2: What do you mean? And then you made this beautifully skating along the ice?
Speaker 14: Okay, okay, we've got three songs, so you're only up one meal. You've got redemption opportunity right now with some number two?
Speaker 2: Come on, here we go, Here we go.
Speaker 5: Oh yeah, you a needy name.
Speaker 4: Jody?
Speaker 5: Okay, Joe's what you got that? Somebody told me you had a boyfriend wife like a girlfriend. Song name Killers, that's the other song name, Let me go not killing me?
Speaker 14: Andrew, have you got anything?
Speaker 2: It is the Killers and it is girlfriend. I still don't know the song time.
Speaker 14: Somebody told me.
Speaker 2: Somebody told me, oh my god, my god, on behalf of both of us?
Speaker 14: Yeah, kareem scenes in here?
Speaker 2: Yeah? Okay, Well chance for a tire, chancefer t chancefer a tie. Okay, that's all you could possibly hope for on this last day.
Speaker 14: Andrew shut up on number three and we are ready.
Speaker 8: Stop. I haven't got a clue me either.
Speaker 2: Come on, give it a bit more, just change keep.
Speaker 8: What come on you too?
Speaker 5: You shut up, Witchie poo seriously.
Speaker 2: She let's play out.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I'm embarrassed for you.
Speaker 5: Okay, come on, I don't know. I'm not knowing thing.
Speaker 14: You both out.
Speaker 2: It's terrible.
Speaker 14: It's sarely hot in here.
Speaker 2: I was not even close to getting that Abby. Did you know that?
Speaker 3: Yeah?
Speaker 4: Absolutely she did.
Speaker 5: Second, she's got her hands up in the air. She was taking off her clothes.
Speaker 11: Before you the.
Speaker 8: Bad news.
Speaker 14: Have you got that one? Good news for hazy hazy wins? Whatever, Brett, you're taking home one hundred dollars faster past about Brett.
Speaker 5: Happy for you, Brett, that's nice, enjoy your pastor.
Speaker 14: Right.
Speaker 2: So that went for about four minutes. So what do you got to a right, brilliant? It is Halloween, and what comes with that is some fiercely competitives mum ficially competitive mums rather trying to do each other.
Speaker 3: So our suburb goes absolutely mad for Halloween, and our neighbors in particular are elite at it so big shout out to Frank and Sylvia, who will no doubt be injecting kid's males with jelly blood from syringes tonight.
Speaker 4: That's the level that they go to.
Speaker 2: Oh that's a little go to trip.
Speaker 3: Yeah, they actually actively import Halloween props from overseas, like in their front yard.
Speaker 2: Is that his next level?
Speaker 4: Unbelievable. It is so good.
Speaker 3: And the last few years, I reckon, we've had anywhere between five to seven thousand kids through our front gate.
Speaker 2: So that's that's a lot of lollies and chocolate.
Speaker 3: It is a lot, and it gets very expensive, I have to say. And at first we were like my husband and I Gregor, we were like, we're not going to compete. We just cannot possibly complete compete with them. And here I am standing in a full hasmat suit. We've stucked up on lollies from Costco, and yesterday I was strapping a dead clown on a gurney under a sheet with masking tape and then spraying blood on it.
Speaker 5: So that's where we're at.
Speaker 3: Yeah, and I am officially molding into clear dumpfy from Modern Family.
Speaker 2: I could say that absolutely flaw.
Speaker 9: Was like that obnoxious Ronnie was worried that I wouldn't be able to handle his decorations because he's trying to win this Scariest House on.
Speaker 7: The Street contest, and I was like, not only can I handle your decorations, I'm gonna win that contest.
Speaker 5: So welcome to the Insane Asylum from Hell.
Speaker 2: Yeah it's about fun, guy, Yeah, it's not about a competitive little thing you try and win.
Speaker 3: No, absolutely not, and it will be a lot of fun to not. I'm really going to enjoy it until I have to go and play gum and nepple. But I get very strict with the children when they come through, because, like, I see it as an opportunity to teach them manners.
Speaker 2: So, oh my gosh, I'd love to name your address. So I's like, just avoid that house because Aunt is going to be all over you.
Speaker 3: What are the requirements for these I'm just still it's very basic manners.
Speaker 5: But I'm just a bit like, what's the magic word?
Speaker 4: Is she helping?
Speaker 3: It?
Speaker 5: Just just one lovely each thank you very much.
Speaker 3: And when the kids do say please and thank you, I'm like, that is lovely manners, well done. And when they don't, I'm like, I will dismember you and clean up your body in my haz mat.
Speaker 2: Soon it gets Halloween, but she looks very realistic as she's chasing.
Speaker 3: Us with.
Speaker 8: Your time machine.
Speaker 2: This choose edition time to win Jet that beautiful, gorgeous brain of yours with a bit of knowledge. And the reason I'm so fascinated with brains and think that they're so delicious is because in twenty ten, on this day, post apocalyptic zombie TV series The Walking Dead premiere.
Speaker 3: Oh, I don't want to watch that show Braids. Oh man, that looks so gross to me.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I know. And now the kids coming through they're just learning what the zombies are and they're like, oh, look zombie and like no, no, no, no. That's Joe Biden, the man running the Free Well, you know it's lucky, he's a core. Nineteen seventy one, SeaWorld officially opened on the Gold Coast.
Speaker 3: Wow, wee. If you haven't been to SeaWorld, have you ever been on a family holiday to the GC.
Speaker 2: Well, that was one of your hometowns. That's like the big sticking point, like, oh, come to the GC, I'll take a seaweel dah.
Speaker 3: Yeah, all the sites I'll take you on the pirate ship and we can sit right up the end, which is the highest point and oh my gidding out, if you haven't felt sick before and ride you will.
Speaker 2: Yeah. Also there's an all there. He looks pretty friendly, he might.
Speaker 5: Yeah, it's pretty frustrated.
Speaker 2: Twenty twenty two, Taylor Swift becomes a first artist in history to claim all top ten slots on the US Billboard Hot one hundred chart all tracks from her album Midnights. That's when you know you're doing some pretty solid things.
Speaker 4: You're going okay, you're going all right.
Speaker 5: I mean, can she just find a really good looking NFL player for a boyfriend?
Speaker 9: Though?
Speaker 2: Wouldn't that just be a perfect mix? And the number one song on October thirty first on Halloween Lips of an Angel by Hindu. That's our team anthem, turn it up, do yourself a favorite treaties and your brains to this?
Speaker 8: Are you color.
Speaker 2: So exto?
Speaker 8: Stay out?
Speaker 5: Ye close yours picture of this?
Speaker 3: Andrew Hayes an exclusive lineup of Adelaide's best DJ's three hour bottomless food and drink packages and a tropical food menu and much much more.
Speaker 2: How good Bottomless? Dj?
Speaker 4: No I said?
Speaker 8: Yeah?
Speaker 3: Anyway, unfortunate turn of events. If you're a DJ and you don't have a bottom. We're doing this all week, so keep it on over to win your way there.
Speaker 5: To Jody's day out.
Speaker 3: All you have to do is complete the lyrics of a classic ladies song. All right, a Jade from Seaford Meadows. Good morning, Jade, morning lovely?
Speaker 8: Haven't you good?
Speaker 5: Thank you? Happy Halloween to you? Are we dressing up tonight?
Speaker 8: Jae?
Speaker 11: No, we've got netbill tonight, so boring mum, Judy tonight?
Speaker 3: So do I?
Speaker 5: Who do you play for?
Speaker 8: So my girls pay.
Speaker 11: For Ranella netbook Club.
Speaker 3: Ranella had some ding dong battles with them, Jade over the journey.
Speaker 5: Oh really, yes, but they're good girl, Yeah they are.
Speaker 2: Hey, Jade, you sound like someone who It just sort of feels like that you would do quite well to three our bottomless fod and drink package.
Speaker 3: Absolutely all right, Jade, All you have to do is complete this song.
Speaker 5: We just need the lyrics that come next. You good to go?
Speaker 11: Yeah, I'm good to go, sing I play with your home.
Speaker 8: The game, yes, Jay than Loud.
Speaker 3: Oh, Jake, congratulations, you're on stream of your best user off the Soul Club's official Lord Party at Soul Rooftop.
Speaker 1: Thank you so much, guys.
Speaker 5: That's amazing, such a pleasure.
Speaker 8: You'll love it.
Speaker 5: She'll have the best day and this thank you. No, absolutely not.
Speaker 3: This summer, Soul Rooftop is bringing Adelaid's Ultimate day club experience every Saturday from November eighteen.
Speaker 4: Sold.
Speaker 5: Day club conditions apply and obviously drink responsible.
Speaker 2: That's fine yesterday, you tomorrow.