Speaker 1: Is it Chrissy Swan show. I feel like I'm getting one step closer to my little boy crush. Troy's fun. It's Christy Swan show on over, Let's do.
Speaker 2: This Chrissy's cliche.
Speaker 1: I feel like it's just a matter of time and all the signs are pointing to he and I've been good friends.
Speaker 2: Well, Swanne.
Speaker 3: He's probably about three kilometers away from us right now in this very studio because I am going with Tom to have to see him at SYDNEYMA Music Level.
Speaker 1: I would love to go, but I can't leave the house. Still shame.
Speaker 2: I'll send you lots of videos.
Speaker 1: But did you see how fond he was of the old lady that he went to the Arias with. Yes, it's his mother, but it means that he's okay with that sort of company.
Speaker 2: Yeah, all right, he love it.
Speaker 1: So big night for him. He won Album of the Year and Solo Artist of the Year. Very well deserved. He just shines with goodness, doesn't he?
Speaker 2: He does?
Speaker 1: And he told it fabulous, candid, very relaxed story up there, and you could feel the love from the audience. They were just like, yeah, normally people get up and accept a ward and they just like, I shut up and get on with it. I was watching it going just keep talking, Troy Savan, give me more.
Speaker 3: Agreed, And you could see the audience felt the exact same way, because they were all smiling and like something about it.
Speaker 2: There really is.
Speaker 4: And I just started to like go out and like hook up with random people and like my mom, sorry mom, mom, Guys, my mom has seen the craziest my shows. This is like nothing for her.
Speaker 1: That really speaks to the vibe of the room. That he can get up there and he knows it's just like a real estate awards night. Yeah, he's there with his friends, he's there with his you know, his colleagues. He's calling everyone guys.
Speaker 5: You know.
Speaker 1: Anyway, he went on to tell the rest of this story, and the moral is go out and do what you want. You never know where it leads.
Speaker 4: I meet this one guy, I have this like one night stand with him, right, and like it's super weird. But I write this album basically about this random stranger that I never saw again until I was sitting at a wine bar in Melbourne and I see him. I had to like think of his name for a second. I said to him, I was like, just so you know, it's like it's sort of about you, Like you know, you sort of started me on this thing.
Speaker 2: He said to me.
Speaker 4: He's like, I'm going through a breakup and like the album is the album that's like getting me.
Speaker 2: Through the breakup.
Speaker 1: So I knew the one he's going.
Speaker 3: It's such a great album too, if you haven't listened to it.
Speaker 1: It's so good. It's even the songs that we know aren't played on the radio are excellent.
Speaker 2: Yeah, this is my favorite. What's the Time where you Are?
Speaker 3: The album's called something to Give each Other, Give it a suck and it's like.
Speaker 1: You know, Sabrina Carpenter's album. You can put it on No Skips.
Speaker 2: Absolutely we love a no skip job.
Speaker 1: We do, we do. And the second story we're going to talk about is, of course Liam Payne was laid to rest today and I am going it looked like a very somber affair. But when I first saw the images coming through, it looked like a royal funeral, like there was like a glass, fairytale casket and all that sort of stuff. I was interested to read that three people have been charged in relation to his death.
Speaker 2: Yea, and people very close to him. Really not nice.
Speaker 1: I did not know.
Speaker 2: This, Yeah, I did not know. Oh God, in the way of funerals.
Speaker 3: Though it did look like a beautiful funeral and it was nice to see that all the one day boys showed up.
Speaker 1: It was it was very it was very moving and sad. But as you said earlier, it was chic. It was chic, and he would be happy with that. I think I want to know more about this, these charges, I'll tell you now. Thank you The Chrissy Swan Show, The Chrissy Swan Show. I wonder if he's dusty after last night's hosting duties at the ARA is to of course Tim Blackwell's who I'm talking about.
Speaker 2: I hope he is. He deserved to enjoy that after party.
Speaker 1: After horange up that velvet suit. A plus, let's do this.
Speaker 2: Chrissy's clique.
Speaker 1: Imagine having a presidential elect, a president elect that makes you feel so misunderstood and so unsafe that you have to literally move out of your country. Ellen DeGeneres and Porscha de Rossi are moving to England, Ah after the Trump win. Did you hear yesterday it was announced that he's he's appointed Dr Oz from the tellings.
Speaker 2: You told me that as like.
Speaker 1: The main administrator of their medicare.
Speaker 3: Mate Trump loves a celebrity, don't worry about their credentials.
Speaker 1: Are the best person for the child?
Speaker 2: I mean according to American people.
Speaker 1: Yes, I just can't believe it.
Speaker 2: Doctor Oz, doctor Oz, I like doctor Rots.
Speaker 1: Was doctor Phil not available? Anyway? Ellen and Porsche are moving to England. I think they will really like it there. Same they will have, you know, they'll be able to scratch their itch of buying seven thousand properties and then flipping them.
Speaker 2: Yeah, where there's always grim and cranky, just like Ellen. Ha ha.
Speaker 1: Can you imagine where would you move if you had to move somewhere?
Speaker 2: Where would you go in Australia or overseas?
Speaker 1: Overseas?
Speaker 2: Oh?
Speaker 1: I know where you go to?
Speaker 2: Paris?
Speaker 5: Really? Actually no?
Speaker 2: Oh Paris London.
Speaker 1: I think you'd go to California.
Speaker 3: I used before COVID I would have said that, but apparently ELA's a bit grim.
Speaker 1: Oh is it all right? Where would I go if I could move anywhere?
Speaker 2: I think I know where?
Speaker 1: Italy?
Speaker 2: Yeah? You did love Italy.
Speaker 1: I loved Italy because they're naughty. Yeah, and they don't they don't really use by day.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and there's no rules there, there's no rules.
Speaker 1: They trust you to make the right decision for yourself.
Speaker 2: I can see that in your future.
Speaker 1: Swe Yeah, I'd like that.
Speaker 3: Actually, I would do London because I'd been in like the hustle and bustle all the time. Then it's easy to just jet off to Paris when I want.
Speaker 1: Wouldn't that be magic? Anyway? Good luck to Ellen and Porsche. I mean she could always come back to Geelong in Victoria, which is where she's from.
Speaker 2: She's erased that memory from her brain now.
Speaker 1: We talked yesterday about post Malone being announced as being at Coachella. I don't know why they staggered this and buried the headline.
Speaker 2: Well, I think it was leaked.
Speaker 1: Swan was a leak, okay, because I thought post Malone would be the biggest act there, but I was wrong. Lady Gaga is I'm gonna say, is the actual headliner? Do you think?
Speaker 5: Yes?
Speaker 1: Yes, Lady Gaga is headlining other names. Okay, this this is a great lineup. There's the obvious Lady Gaga, post Malone, Charlie XCX, the Prodigy. I know that that's like me being old Missy Elliott Benson Boone, who we love on Nova. Benson Benson's getting a little you know a little a little showing. There are so many amazing tea paint Megan the Stallion craft work from the eighties.
Speaker 2: I was going to say, who were craft craft Work.
Speaker 1: Were like, you know, full on like the first sort of German electro, really brown breaking, Ammil and the Sniffers. Yeah, yeah, yeah, and Travis Scott as.
Speaker 3: Well, and Swanny So obviously you know when they post they was posted a great graphic Coachell. So you see you with the big three names? Are you got Lady Gaga, Green Day and post Malone.
Speaker 1: Yeah, they're the big names that jump out at you.
Speaker 3: What are your thoughts though on green Day being above Charlie XCX, Like being in this sort of music stratosphy we're currently in.
Speaker 2: I feel like Charlie XCX should be above green Day.
Speaker 1: Honestly, I really think that that is a management situation, and I think green Day's management said unless they have you know, twenty point font then they're not going to play.
Speaker 2: Oh my god, I've just realized there's a green Day song I love. I think I take it.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, there's lots of Green Day songs that you joke.
Speaker 5: Yeah, a lot of broken dreams.
Speaker 1: They're actually really good.
Speaker 2: Okay, maybe they do deserve to be on top there.
Speaker 1: And also they'll be great for all the parents waiting for them to pick up their kids to listen to you.
Speaker 2: Know, true true, that's us done.
Speaker 3: Have a beautiful Thursday night, Ricky Lative Joel her up next.
Speaker 1: The Chrissy Swan Show is a Nova podcast. For more great comedy shows like this, head to novapodcast dot com.
Speaker 4: Do you