Speaker 1: He's a treat.
Speaker 2: He is.
Speaker 3: Well, he wasn't read Jason Lawrence Trading was a lady and the treat it is shame.
Speaker 1: But the trade goes by the name of Jackson.
Speaker 4: He is a twenty five year old chippy, holds a good conversation.
Speaker 5: Good looking roaster.
Speaker 1: Yeah, easy on the eye.
Speaker 2: We've been talking to him for the last couple of days, and I think I think people are falling more and more in love with Jackson, keeping in mind that no one outside of his studio. Besides that those that know him have actually seen his face yet.
Speaker 6: So do I know?
Speaker 1: But when you hear his mum on the air and she says things like this, Bara.
Speaker 6: Is doing washing and things like that, Yes, I do do that for him at times. Home with a bunch of flowers and some chocolate. Yeah, I've got so many checks.
Speaker 5: On my phone from work. Oh I love you, mum.
Speaker 6: Thanks for doing my washing.
Speaker 2: I really appreciate it.
Speaker 1: Have a great day.
Speaker 5: God, Sharon just stopped talking. She sold it well, Sharon, didn't she?
Speaker 1: Absolutely?
Speaker 6: Jason Iron, what's up, Jason Iron?
Speaker 1: Love?
Speaker 5: Aren't we here?
Speaker 1: Oh?
Speaker 6: Yeah?
Speaker 1: Absolutely? Got full man crash with.
Speaker 2: Falln So our issue is that he often comes in here very casually, which I quite like because he's confident, not arrogant.
Speaker 5: Confident.
Speaker 2: Often he's a bit of a gym guy. He often comes in in just like Jim shorts shirt, T shirt and we were like, Jackson, I don't know if you can be wearing that on a date. Do you what's your what's your going out?
Speaker 1: Closed? We need to spruce him up.
Speaker 4: Well, yesterday I am too sexy for my love, too sexy form my love, Love's going to leave.
Speaker 1: It was fashion parade day. It was like Melbourne Fashion. It really was.
Speaker 4: After the show Jackson Melbourne Titters Trade, he came in and did a little cat ork show of some of his potential outfits for the dates we're going to send him on.
Speaker 1: Take a listener.
Speaker 4: Outfit number one, bring in the hot trading one.
Speaker 5: Oh we've gone the ripped gee.
Speaker 2: Oh wow into a convert.
Speaker 6: Give me a look at the shirts.
Speaker 7: Please, aren't the cons Abril Levine. From the waist down, you've got a skinny jean and a baggy shirt.
Speaker 4: Yeah confused, Yeah, it looks like you've stayed over at your boyfriend's house and before your brody shirt.
Speaker 5: It makes your shoulders look big, it.
Speaker 7: Does big shoulders, skinny, and you've got some other options.
Speaker 6: So we didn't love the first one.
Speaker 5: It was like it was like ripped jeans that were very tight.
Speaker 1: It was very it was just punk rocker.
Speaker 5: It's like skinny jeans and a big overside that.
Speaker 7: The jeans looked like they were painted on the reallys with rips.
Speaker 1: It I'm a lot for a skinny jean, but they were like they're not coming off.
Speaker 5: You know you've got good legs when you're wearing them, don't you.
Speaker 2: It's very but we thought, you know what, you're going to go out for a drink to a bar.
Speaker 5: Just spruce it up a little Chickson.
Speaker 1: This was outfit number two.
Speaker 6: Fit number two.
Speaker 1: Let's go, oh wow, it's.
Speaker 5: High pants, looks nice.
Speaker 2: I was gone loafers, was into like a chino into a black T shirt.
Speaker 5: I like that. That's a yes from me. Is this like a go to date night outfit?
Speaker 8: This is like real fancy, This is like a fortieth type out fit.
Speaker 6: It's a.
Speaker 2: He was dressing like an adult. He's what he was saying. It's not for a thirtieth, not for a twenty.
Speaker 1: First thirtieth still painted on jeans.
Speaker 2: For fiftieth, but when he's being sophisticated for the fortieth, which should His age is probably like his parents' age.
Speaker 6: Your age, Jason, I don't.
Speaker 5: He's done the rounds of forties with his mum.
Speaker 4: Brody executive produced yesterday. I said, you know you could be his dad?
Speaker 5: Are you you could be?
Speaker 1: No? Look at the gens. That's not your your genes.
Speaker 2: Jason would not fit into those jas new.
Speaker 1: We did, though, find an outfit we all agreed on it.
Speaker 4: Three Oh, this is the winner, absolutely, ten out of ten.
Speaker 5: That's what you're wearing on date night.
Speaker 1: You know what you're selling me? High end apartments right now and I'm buying.
Speaker 5: Nah, you don't look like a real estate agent.
Speaker 1: No high end real estate.
Speaker 6: It looks good, not a cheesy one. In the verbs, the colon.
Speaker 2: Like polo shirt into the check and gino.
Speaker 5: The tan shoes.
Speaker 1: How do you feel?
Speaker 6: I fell a million doulas.
Speaker 4: A million dollars dollars? Is that what the kids are saying?
Speaker 1: Steelers?
Speaker 5: He looks great in that outfit. I was thrilled with it.
Speaker 2: You could also wear to a fortieth or a thirtieth Good Call or thirty fifth or a.
Speaker 5: Nice bar or a dinner.
Speaker 1: Are we ready to see the man? Have your phones handy. We are going to be done live. We're going to be.
Speaker 4: Uploading two photos of Melbourne's hottest training. Yeah, Jason and Lauren on Insta is what you're going to need and we will be joined by Jackson, Melbourne's hottest ra On the other side of this, you're listening to Nomber one hundred.
Speaker 1: Let's catch up with the man. She's a treat.
Speaker 3: It was a red Jason Lawrence Trading was a lady the treat.
Speaker 2: It is.
Speaker 1: And he's back with us year and again Melbourne. Thomas Trading. Jackson is in the house. Good morning, Good morning everyone. Hello, Your mum was an absolute ripper yesterday.
Speaker 6: Thank you.
Speaker 8: Yeah, she did all right, didn't She pretty well spoken. I thought she was going to barrass me a bit more, but she's lovely.
Speaker 5: It'll play out on the radio. Have you been copying it from your mate?
Speaker 8: A little bit? More so the boys at work when they hear me back. But yeah, especially yesterday. You know some of the things I was saying and stuff like that, they're having a good laugh at But yeah, now most of me mates, you know, and we footy mates and stuff like that.
Speaker 6: They're starting to get around me.
Speaker 2: So has anyone recognized your voice in your name without seeing.
Speaker 5: Your face that you?
Speaker 6: I don't think so.
Speaker 8: So, yeah, I was out and to be out yesterday when obviously it was all aired and stuff, and I was, you know, I had my head down a little bit just in case.
Speaker 4: But I don't think I am that well noticed. I want to give you some feedback. What went down in the office here yesterday after the show. We have a number of lovely girls in our sales department.
Speaker 5: They all turned up.
Speaker 4: Oh yeah, they all came rolling into our office to go to Sea Gulls.
Speaker 1: How you need anyone for those dates?
Speaker 5: There were many volunteers just.
Speaker 6: Missed me by the sounds of it. Then, yeah, are you ready for the dates?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 6: No, I'm all ready to go now.
Speaker 8: So I've got a few outfits, you know, a plan to go, and obviously you guys are just.
Speaker 1: What what what are you thinking?
Speaker 7: Like?
Speaker 1: What would you normally win?
Speaker 2: What depends where I would assume you would dress depending on where you're going.
Speaker 5: Right, Yeah, yeah, sending them for a drink for dinner.
Speaker 6: For a drink.
Speaker 4: We're going to a bar for a drink, okay, great nighttime. What would you wear?
Speaker 8: Well, sort of as you know Clint touched on last time I was in here, the yell gulf pants.
Speaker 7: Strong, go to nice, nice, tight, though Jackson, don't go too tight.
Speaker 5: Pants are always tight Clint because he's got big legs.
Speaker 7: Though strong legs, strong legs, legs strongly to.
Speaker 1: Get the other ones let out.
Speaker 8: Yeah, because to move in the quite area or the waste area.
Speaker 4: Personal question for you, Jackson, Yes, day goes well, end of the night. You either thought that would initiate a kiss at the end, because we have spoken to a number of girls and when that question has come up, they'd be like, well, i'd sort of leave.
Speaker 6: It in his camp yeh.
Speaker 3: I no know.
Speaker 8: I tend to I can get be a bit shy, so I don't know. Sort of depends on I guess what vibe I'm getting off the girl, you know, if you know, depending you know, if it's like.
Speaker 4: That's good a girl where it's not too like yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah.
Speaker 5: You need the vibe.
Speaker 2: You need to know, you'll know if she's into it or not. And you don't want to be leaning in and.
Speaker 8: No, last time I did something that didn't end too well, I know what happened. Well, it wasn't anything kissing, but me and my mate we went to went to the movies back in the day to see Fault.
Speaker 6: Now stars two girls that we really liked.
Speaker 8: And yeah, about half an hour, sort of mustered up the courage to sort of ask ask to hold her hand, you know, just the old the old nudge and sort of stick the hand out.
Speaker 6: But she was she was eating some popcorn. Time.
Speaker 8: So after about ten minutes of me, you know, sweating and trying to get the carriage to ask her, you know, I'll give her old nudge and stick the hand out, and I just got to got a handful of popcorn instead. So I wanted the hand but I just.
Speaker 6: Got the popcorn.
Speaker 2: Now, that movie came out in twenty fourteen, so don't tell me that ten years ago that you went on your last attempted date.
Speaker 6: No, I was there.
Speaker 4: Can I ask you a question, lost, Do you think he's legitimate? He's playing it smooth?
Speaker 5: No, I think he's legit.
Speaker 7: Yeah, we were just talking about a kiss on a date. Now, Jackson has some growth. He has a mustaka.
Speaker 5: Now, now that's a nice mustaka.
Speaker 6: It's nice. It's very well maintained. How do you feel about it? Mustaka and a past personally.
Speaker 1: You're a hairless girl.
Speaker 6: Come on here, it comes I negative.
Speaker 8: I know I.
Speaker 5: Prefer I prefer a clean skin.
Speaker 6: Yeah, we're gonna say. I can't say.
Speaker 5: Would you call it up for clean skin? Shaven faces soft?
Speaker 6: What was that so the pussy cat tickler?
Speaker 5: You don't have one of those. You just got a mastar?
Speaker 6: Yeah, the same thing.
Speaker 2: Social nicknames, the most suits, you though, somehow Jason Lauren, Jason Lauren Wake Up Feeling Good on number one hundred.
Speaker 6: Lauren on Socials