Speaker 1: Apogee Production. Welcome to the She Rises Podcast. I'm Ashley and I'm Tiana.
Speaker 2: This podcast is about female empowerment and encouraging you to be your biggest, boldest, and most authentic version of yourself.
Speaker 1: We help you shed the shame, grow to a new level. We're gonna laugh, cry, and talk about the topics everyone else is too afraid to talk about.
Speaker 2: Get ready for your next level of self?
Speaker 1: Hello everybody? Do we have a really fun episode. It is our bucket list and also things that we would never do. What's list?
Speaker 2: Oh? You know what? The first thing that comes to mind when we have this conversation is Egypt. You'd love to go to Egypt. I've seen posts people on social media having gone and the artifacts or just everything that it's incredible. It feels very spiritual, and I think for me it's more of a curiosity. It's like a curiosity in the each that I've got a scratch, like I would love to go and experience what would feel like to be there in that energy, to be near the pyramids, to be near the sphinx, Like it's a big cat. I would love to understand more about Egypt, and I know that there's so much history there in terms of you know, extraterrestrial beings and who was previously there and different species and stuff like that.
Speaker 1: Just steam wrent not last year the year before on a solo trip and I.
Speaker 2: Loved it a solo trip too.
Speaker 1: Yeah, he absolutely loved it. I just didn't have this to go there. And he also heard it was really dangerous for women.
Speaker 2: Yes, I have heard that.
Speaker 1: So he was like, I'll go on my solo trip and yeah, I wasn't that keen to go. And then he came back he still said, yeah, it is quite dangerous. Even on some of their tours they had to like pull to the side or go a different route because they were wary of things or they'd heard something oh yeah on the different wherever they went. But he absolutely loved it, loved it, Which brings you to my next one minds to go to Africa, and yours is on that you wouldn't want to go to Africa. I've always wanted to go to do a safari and there's just some beautiful orphanages over there that I would love to go and volunteer my time for a couple of weeks and actually stay with the kids and play with them. There's a couple of Uganda that I follow on TikTok and I just my heart just feels pulled to go there. So I would love to go there one day.
Speaker 2: You have shown me a few of those videos. Actually it's really really heartwarming and sad.
Speaker 1: I mean it's happening in every country. Yeah, I've been to one in India. They're everywhere. I've been to the one in Bali. There's so many in Bali as well, and you can take supplies and go hang with the kids, and I've done that in Bali and India. But yeah, I don't know something about Africa. I just feel pulled, I think because of all the videos, and I talk to one of the guys that runs the orphanage over there. They just share all of their stories and you see the kids' faces and you feel them. I just want to go and give them all big hug. Yeah.
Speaker 2: So you have like an emotional connection to going to Africa.
Speaker 1: Specifically and to these specific orphanages that I found.
Speaker 2: What do you think that you would want to do while over there, if you would just stay for a couple of weeks, What do you think that would look like?
Speaker 1: Just assist whether they need me for, whether it's holding the babies, feeding the babies, I don't know, playing games with them, taking over books and teaching them English anything, taking them over lots of goodies, and just giving my time, my love, my energy. Yeah. Yeah, and a lot of them have health conditions that they have no idea what's wrong with them because they don't have medical support there.
Speaker 2: You know, realize the contrast until you see it, until you're in it and you're looking at it.
Speaker 1: I see mister Beasts go over there all the time, into lots of different countries. And one of his most recent videos he went over to a few different countries and got two thousand people walking again that had like no legs athletics, and you heard all of their stories and it was I was just like, fuck, that's so cool.
Speaker 2: Wow, that's cool, so cool.
Speaker 1: When you've got the resources and the time and energy that you can give back. Yeah, it's really heartfelt.
Speaker 2: Oh that's cool.
Speaker 1: He's gone to another country and repaired like one hundred clefts as well. So I just think, if I've got a platform, I've got the resources, if I can find the time and be able to get over there, I'd love.
Speaker 2: To Oh that's cool.
Speaker 1: Yeah. Yeah.
Speaker 2: See, I don't know much of about Africa, but I have heard that it's quite unsafe. I've heard that especially for women.
Speaker 1: I've had, it's worse in South Afrigot. I could be wrong.
Speaker 2: I'm not sure. Especially when you think about solo traveling, it's not a place that you would want to go. And I think I'm a bit of a scaredy cat when it comes to being overseas as well. My mum was always drilled into my head like just be super cautious when you're overseas. She literally made me watch Taken one time before I traveled for three times.
Speaker 1: Bad move, Mum.
Speaker 2: It made me so anxious, but it's good to know what can happen.
Speaker 1: A way to have ye'd be street smart and be aware, stay in good locations. Like even when I went to Paris, Beth helped me book my whole trip, and she was showing me on the map the areas that you cannot stay and you cannot go. Wow, some areas that are so dangerous for pickpocketing, for kidnapping, for all the things. And then there's certain areas and they're all numbers. So she's like, don't stay in area number nineteen, but you're safe over here at number nine. So she helped me book my accommodation according to where it was safe. Oh my god. And she only learnt this because she didn't know the first time she went and stayed in a really unsafe location and got robbed.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 1: I think each country you really have to do your research. And I don't think i'd like to travel solo. I used to think I wanted to, but I'd always want to travel with someone or a group of people. But yeah, I have heard it's really dangerous as well. What else is on your list? The Northern Lights, all the Southern Lights, with the Southern Lights down in Tasmania, they're around. Yeah, it's just as pretty as the Northern Lights. Apparently, I haven't been. I've never heard of that, I know, right, And they found out recently as well. A girl on Instagram swiped up when I said I wanted to go to the Northern Lights. She's like, you have to travel all the way over there. We've got it right here. What do you mean, Yeah, I have to look you at your phone.
Speaker 2: Oh my god, Oh my god. Maybe we should go to Tasmania.
Speaker 1: Southern Lights Apparently, the peak I think is around September, and they look so beautiful.
Speaker 2: Oh my god, have I never heard of it?
Speaker 1: I only recently heard. Yeah, just as good as overseas.
Speaker 2: That's insane. I wish you guys could see the photo that I'm looking at right now.
Speaker 1: Just google Southern Lights and see what comes up, because it looks amazing.
Speaker 2: I've never been to Tasmania, haven't you know? You have before?
Speaker 1: Yea twice once for a wedding and we took our tour there as well.
Speaker 2: That's called Yeah, yeah, I know. I've never been beautiful there.
Speaker 1: I'd love to go to the Northern Lights or Southern Lights, but I don't get to the Northern Lights. I would just go to the Southern Lights.
Speaker 2: Do you think that you would want to do the Northern Lights anyway? Because it's like the snow and it's the experience and you can stay in those little cabins igloos and it's underneath the lights and the glu. They look incredible, right goals?
Speaker 1: Oh yeah?
Speaker 2: Could you imagine the content the podcast and igloo Oh my god, that would so far. That would be hectic. Yeah, I've always wanted to do that, but that would be fairsome.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 2: Something else I would love to do is the hot air balloons in.
Speaker 1: Turkey looks incredible.
Speaker 2: Is it Cappadocia.
Speaker 1: I don't know.
Speaker 2: I don't know if that's correct. I probably really butchered that. It looks incredible and I would just love to experience that in that country in the air I've always.
Speaker 1: Wanted all around. My girlfriend Jess just did that last year. She didn't go up in the hot air balloon. She got a hotel that was very high and in the background was all the hot air blowing, so they could just watch them all rise up. There was hundreds of them in her photos. Would beautiful, which was what I would do because I wouldn't go on a hot air below.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, that's right. You know it's not high, so nothing with heights is scratch off the list of Yeah.
Speaker 1: I got a voucher for Steven Tage to go on a hot airble and and they absolutely loved it. But as I were going up, I said, that is my worst nightmare. You're floating in the air in a tiny little picnic mask. He trusting that this is going to hold you. Guy, Like, no, it's a hard.
Speaker 2: No, I can understand why that would give you the.
Speaker 1: But in Turkey looks beautiful. I'd really love to see an active volcano, so probably have to go to Hawaii for this. Oh yeah, I would love to see that. And you can actually go to the very very like the highest part of Hawaii and the stars. Oh you should see this on YouTube. Look it up with you guys in your computer after this episode. Look up like the sky at the top of Hawaii. It's like just millions, Like you've never seen stars like it in your life. So that's top of my bucket list.
Speaker 2: That's really beautiful.
Speaker 1: An active volcano would be so incredible to see watching it. A lava, oh be so cool. Nature is just incredible. I would love to see a live tornado. Not gonna happen, but I just think it's crazy watching that stuff.
Speaker 2: You go to the US, you might yeah, and anyone who lives in the US might disagree.
Speaker 1: Yes, this, but on YouTube we're fascinated by We watch it all the time. Another one of my bucket lists speaking of nature is Portugal to watch them massive big wave surface. We've spoken about that. It can be like fifty to one hundred foot waves and not many people surf them. But when they do, it's just that's suicide to me. How do they get on there? But it's so incredible to watch, Steve and I could sit there for days watching those kind of waves.
Speaker 2: But you have to go in the season pretty incredible that there are people game enough with enough obsession for it's real, Yeah, to be able to actually do that and to feel confident to do that.
Speaker 1: And it's not just them, it's the jet ski riders with them, because they have to rescue them once they've come off the wave or if they tumble over. The jet ski has to get entire time before the next wave comes and grabs, and if they are three seconds too late, they're all gone. Wow if they get flipped off their jet ski. So it's so they're dangerous.
Speaker 2: They would have to have such skill. Even the people on the jet skills.
Speaker 1: Well they're just as important, yeah, if not more important. Wow.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it's crazy to watch such high risk, isn't it high risk?
Speaker 1: These guys are dad devil.
Speaker 2: The ocean is scary on a good day. I know, right, if a wave is a slightly too big, I get nervous too a wave, girl, because I know I get thrown around, you know, and I have before.
Speaker 1: And yeah, they're fine, but they're also so fascinating.
Speaker 2: To watch the duality of the ocean.
Speaker 1: Exactly. It's so real.
Speaker 2: It's like the most beautiful thing you've ever seen and the most terrifying, so true crazy. Okay, line dancing, Yeah, line.
Speaker 1: Dancing is happening.
Speaker 2: Nashville will making it happen in twenty twenty six. Bucket list. Get our cowgirl boots, cowgirl hat, little belt, and go line dancing. Yeah.
Speaker 1: It was just a random conversation we were all having one day, me, you and Meg and all three of us have wanted to do it, and we're like, oh my gosh, we're going to do this.
Speaker 2: It would just be so fun, so fun, and country music is well. We both said, this is just so nice. It's not there's no derogatory language, there's no swearing, there's not a story.
Speaker 1: It's mostly about love.
Speaker 2: It's mostly about love, yet it's love stories. It's really nice to listen to and then dance into. It is just that next level fun.
Speaker 1: So fun. Sees me to Nashville and said it was so fun. Everyone's just so alive. It's such a cool vibe.
Speaker 2: I also really love Americans same. I feel like they're very nice, but are so nice.
Speaker 1: I was talking to my girlfriend Sarah this morning about it, because she's over there now and everyone is just so friendly. And I've got a friend that lives in South Carolina and there's no top poppy syndrome over there. He's lived in Australia and over there. And if everyone over there wants to celebrate each other, help each other. Over here, if you're an influencer, cringe. People are like, oh, you're an influencer.
Speaker 2: Over there, it's like, oh my god, you're an influencer.
Speaker 1: What do you do? Like, what do you talk about? It's celebrated. Yeah, Wow, everyone's so much more supportive.
Speaker 2: To be able to witness the conversation of that happening, to see the contrast.
Speaker 1: I know Americans are very friendly.
Speaker 2: I feel like some people have different viewpoints on that, and some people are like, oh my god, Americans are not n I saw really. Yeah, I've heard it one or two times, but mostly for the most part, Yeah, people have had really good experiences with Americans.
Speaker 1: I've been to America probably five times now. I always just thought they were so lovely. Yeah, they also love Australians.
Speaker 2: That's what I was going to say. I feel like they're biased.
Speaker 1: As soon as they hear an Aussie accent, they're like, oh, Like when we hear an American accent, we're like, hey.
Speaker 2: Yes, so it's reciprocated for sure. I remember this one time I was in New York. I stayed there for a month and I was staying a couple of blocks away from Times Squares, was right in the center. It's so beautiful. It's like living out a girl's dream. And I remember going to Starbucks. This is so random, by the way, and the way that they pronounce my name is crazy. It's like Tayana.
Speaker 1: Oh.
Speaker 2: And the way that they spell it as well. There was this one woman that's a cute name. She spelt my name on a cop pick up t e y u na like Tayana. And I was like, oh, I thought it was so bizarre because Tayana and she said it with the sass and that was the best thing ever.
Speaker 1: That's so cool.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I thought it was hilarious.
Speaker 1: I've never even heard that as a name, but I don't mind it. Yeah. I love teen names. As you know, I'm a part of that. Tana.
Speaker 2: You are so loved so cute. That's your next one?
Speaker 1: Yeah, a lot of travel for me. I have done a lot of travel, but Steve and I have booked Europe twice for me and him to go to and the first time got pregnant, I had to cancel. The second time was going to be for Levi's wedding and then COVID hit we had to cancel again. So we're planning this year to go back over to their Maufi coast. That sound number one. I would like to go to Germany or Poland to go to the camps, just history. We've both read about it a lot, not saying I want to say as a bucket list, but just to learn all about it and being that energy. I'd love to go, and they were deciding on the third place we'd like to go. Portugal is on our list, but when we are plenty on going, it's not the big wave season. The big wave season, you almost need to be a last minute trip. When they report that the big set's going to come anywherest need to book a flight and go.
Speaker 2: Yeah, which is hard when you've got kids, totally.
Speaker 1: But that's on bucket list. So yeah, European vacation with Steve this year and then We've always said once Taje turned four, it was a lot easier to travel with him and we felt like he could do more things. Yeah, he was tall enough for certain things. He understood it more, he wasn't having a day app he was more regulated. It just was more enjoyable. So once Tyler turns four, I think will go hard on family trips. Oh, that's so yeah.
Speaker 2: That such good experience and everyone.
Speaker 1: Especially over school holidays, to be able to go away for a month. Yeah.
Speaker 2: Is there any place that you have in mind full family trips specifically?
Speaker 1: Yeah, but you're like love to take them Europe for sure, go on like a month adventure. And I'd love to take them to the Orlando Disneyland in America, one of the biggest Disneylands. That'd be really cool and mal dies that's nice.
Speaker 2: That's so fun that it's part of the experience. I've heard it's quite expensive to stay there.
Speaker 1: We were going to stay there in Paris and it was going to be eleven and a half thousand dollars for two nights. Wow. Or we could stay ten minutes down the road in a Disneyland village and catch a little shuttle in there and that was fifteen hundred dollars. So I was like, oh, it's cute as a Disneyland room. Yea'd be. I'd rather put that money towards something else.
Speaker 2: Of course. Yeah, holy shit, Wow, what a contrast. I know.
Speaker 1: And the village we stayed in was really cool because it had a water park, had on these restaurants. It was literally like a kid's village.
Speaker 2: It was epic, had everything that you needed there away. I still had the theme.
Speaker 1: Yes, really really cool. So yeah, a lot of travel.
Speaker 2: I'd love to go to Paris. So if len I end up going to Paris, we're gonna have to get Beth to help us out to stay in the safer location. That would be awesome.
Speaker 1: Even where I stayed, I would recommend both those locations where I stayed. Yeah, one's opposite the big lou Verton building and it's right in the middle of all the shopping and everything. And the pullman was the view of the Eiffel Tower. Both were incredible, very safe. That's very cool.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I would love to go there, So that's on my bucket list. I've got Italy on my bucket list as well, so I've been to Venice before, but I haven't explored what are the other ones?
Speaker 1: Yes, Rome, yes, oh yeah?
Speaker 2: All those different places. Where is it where people have weddings? What's it called? Like comos like that. I'd love to go visit all of that. I think it'd be so incredible. Greece I've never been to, which I would love to see. I would love to go to Japan actually, oh yeah, Like I'm not a snowboarder or skier and I've only done it probably like once or twice. But I would love to go to Japan and go have that experience. I've heard it's incredible. But outside of that, I would love to build a villa in BALI have different like holiday homes in different locations.
Speaker 1: Epic.
Speaker 2: That would be a dream.
Speaker 1: That'd be so fun.
Speaker 2: I actually saw something on social media the other day of a woman and she said, it's the best thing and obviously a luxury to be able to have a holiday home and not have to unpack. So she had she had her home, and then she had a holiday home, and she had bought stuff that she has in her home.
Speaker 1: She just rocks up and it's there.
Speaker 2: All she takes is a seven kilo carry on bag and everything's already there, and she was like, this is absolutely a luxury. That's something I've worked towards for so long since He's always been a dream of mine. And she showed her wardrobe was you know, she had like pajamas and going out clothes and heels.
Speaker 1: And flat holiday one.
Speaker 2: Oh I can't remember, yeah, but it was somewhere overseas.
Speaker 1: I thought that was.
Speaker 2: Really incredible, so cool.
Speaker 1: I love that, so fun to my bucket list. Well, I don't know. I just think it'd be really fun. I would love to do Dancing with the Stars or a fun reality show. So I have said this in the podcast before, so if you've heard it, I apologize. But I did it to go through two interviews with Big Brother just before COVID hit and didn't get through, and I was asked to be on sas said no instantly. It's hectic. So they are challenging you mentally, physically, emotionally. They'll almost kidnap you and throw you into room with loud music, or they've taken a helicopter and then you've got to jump out and swim and find your way in this massive safari. Oh my god, it's fucked like contense. Yeah, people break bones. It's just very Yeah, it's really physically, mentally and emotionally challenging with I would fail first episode. If they put me on anything with heights, I would silk and be out. I'm scared of the dark. I'm postrophobic. I would be an epic fail and I'd be the laughing stock of the show.
Speaker 2: But you make for good TV, babe. You know, I could definitely see you one Big Brother.
Speaker 1: Cool big Brother. There's another show called Million Dollar Island, but I've only done one series. I'm guessing it didn't do very well. Like one hundred people going to an island. They've all got a ten thousand dollars brace on and just through building relationships and fitness challenges and just fun challenges. They all compete and you've got to gather up lots of braces over the time they can get taken off you. And yeah, it looked really cool. It was very relationship building, yeah, and connecting. But while you're on an island altogether. It only went for a month, which would be cool, not because some shows go for like three months. Three months. Yeah, I'd hate to be ware from the kids for that long, sure, but dancing with the Stars. I just used to dance when I was younger, and I love dancing. I'm definitely not that great anymore, but I wonder if it'd be a muscle memory once I got into it, would I pick it up again?
Speaker 2: I think so?
Speaker 1: Would my body cope with it? Because it's I heard it's like eight to twelve hours of training a day learning the dance because you have to learn a new one every week and then perform it at the end of the week. Wow, body intense. Yeah.
Speaker 2: So obviously you only see the highlight reels.
Speaker 1: Exactly, don't see the hours and hours behind the scenes. So yeah, I just I don't know. I'd love to be challenged in a really different way. I think I grow a lot as a person and aout myself.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I would love to see you on TV. Yeah, and dancing to you'd be in your element.
Speaker 1: I would love it. And all the costumes. Yeah, it'd be really cool.
Speaker 2: It'd be fun.
Speaker 1: So I don't know if that will ever happen, but I've just got on my list to put it out there. If some when it comes along, that'd be cool.
Speaker 2: The feelers out there vague, Yeah, you know, what. I remember thinking I would love to go on a TV show, but I remember thinking it was either Big Brother or like Amazing Race, or something that.
Speaker 1: Would be great and amazing race, you know, I mean like something.
Speaker 2: That's not Love Island Block. Even I remember thinking stuff like.
Speaker 1: That would be so the block. Being an ex builder.
Speaker 2: My sister and I, because we were both carpenters, we joked years and years ago when I was about eighteen, that we should go on the block and apply for it, but we just never ended up doing it. Oh, it would be super fun, but yeah, something like that. Yeah, I definitely don't think I could go on like a dating show or Married It First Sight or any of those. I think it's not really my thing. And no judgment to anyone who does. It's super entertaining, it's just not for me.
Speaker 1: You don't know how they're editing you, and they editing you to make you look like a character. They're choosing who's going to be the villain, who's going to be the slotty one, who's going to be the ditch that's crazy, So they're going to paint you in whatever way they want. Yeah, married It First Sight or I mean being the bachelorette. Imagine having twenty minutes choose from. If you're single, even that is your pick. I feel like it could be fine. It sounds fun on paper, but maybe in real life it's not so fun.
Speaker 2: You know what I think I could do? What is be a host for one of those shows.
Speaker 1: It's becose.
Speaker 2: I would find that really entertaining. I remember I worked for this TV channel. One of the women who worked there, she was a stylis Stay. She's a good friend of mine, and she was going to help me, like learn and train to become a TV host. So cool, and I just remember thinking like, maybe.
Speaker 1: I could do that. That's cool, how fun. I never know what opportunity will come up.
Speaker 2: Hey, like maybe I should apply for something like that. You know, like Sophie Wrong, She's such a babe, and.
Speaker 1: What a fun show to be a host. Oh yeah, so cool. I've never actually watched that show, but I've heard she's quite a vible on there. So she do Love Island? Is that what she hosts?
Speaker 2: She used to do a Big Brother at one point, she did multiple I've seen her in many different things.
Speaker 1: It's funny.
Speaker 2: She's good at what she does.
Speaker 1: I would love to renew my vowels with Steve. Oh yeah, I don't know. When I was thinking around the twenty year mark then is it twenty years married or being together twenty years? I don't know.
Speaker 2: You get to make it up.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I'd like to do that one day, and probably just asking the kids. Now I have like a whole big ceremony thing, just asking the kids, go do something special.
Speaker 2: Yeah, you ever have another wedding? No, do an updated wedding? Nah?
Speaker 1: Nah? Yeah, I feel that's pretty sacred the first time, like, but renewing is similar, but a lot more intimately. Yeah.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it just gets to be about just you guys.
Speaker 1: And the yeah, the love and how far we've come, how much we've grown to celebrating that, and with our children because they obviously weren't born there.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 1: So yeah, oh that's beautiful like that.
Speaker 2: I could definitely live overseas for a little while. Yeah, I've want to take it off my bucket list. I've been wanting to do it since I was probably sixteen. When I was sixteen, I had like this big dream of living in New York City, and then I went and visited New York stay there for a month.
Speaker 1: That's so cooled you did that. It was awesome.
Speaker 2: It was the best thing, and yeah, reasonably priced as well.
Speaker 1: What did you do for work when you're over there.
Speaker 2: I was doing carpentry at the time, so Dad allowed us to take off a month of work.
Speaker 1: To go over there.
Speaker 2: Yeah, cause super flexible, very grateful for that.
Speaker 1: That's awesome.
Speaker 2: But yeah, I remember going over there and being like saying to myself, Okay, cool, we're going to do three to six months. Yeah. I remember at the time, I actually wanted to go to college over there. I was thinking, maybe I can go and do a term over there and study something so that I could experience the cold.
Speaker 1: Oh that was experience.
Speaker 2: I know. I always used to see it on TV. I mean that never ended up happening. I feel like I've gotten so close to living overseas multiple times, but for some reason, it just wasn't the path I was meant to take. Either that or I bitched it. I can't tell. It's like I wasn't ready to take the leave. So I remember in Covid I almost moved to Costa Rica with my best friend and my partner at the time. Then it was we were going to go to Austin in Texas with my best friend then Dubai almost so. But when I moved to the Gold Coast from Sydney a year and a half ago, I was this close to moving to Dubai. I was looking at apartments, I was looking at pricing. I was like about to reach out to realtors and then it didn't work out.
Speaker 1: What made you go nut?
Speaker 2: I met my partner at the time.
Speaker 1: Yeah, okay, Yeah, so I'd moved.
Speaker 2: Up to the Gold Coast and I kid you, not like five days later I met him. Cool, obviously, I'm meant to be here, yes, for whatever season this is going to stund purpose for And.
Speaker 1: Where else was another place you nearly moved Bali.
Speaker 2: It's just never happened. And Miami, Miami would be for a little while.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I don't know, love, but Miam is just a big Gold coast so similar.
Speaker 2: But full of Americans.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's quite a party lifestyle though, that's true. Yeah, there's a lot of partying. I'm sure there's different size to it too.
Speaker 2: I've heard there's a lack of a better word, conscious community there.
Speaker 1: I suppose it would be anywhere you go.
Speaker 2: They're Austin, Texas.
Speaker 1: Austin that's so known for it, isn't it. Yeah, I'd love to go there. That's cool. I'd love to do a stint in Bali. I'd love to escape an Australian winter. Even though winters are not bad compared to New Zealand and other places. However, I just don't like the cold. Yeah, So I'd love to even just do a month or two in Bali, like June July. Go over there and just be in the heat and live the lifestyle.
Speaker 2: Being on scooters, living in a villa. I know, good food all the time, yeah, having a cleaner every day, not having to make your bed in the morning.
Speaker 1: How good. We're talking to mix about this the other day though, and she was saying, I wonder if I lived over there, would it lose the sparkle that I love about it, which you kind of get a little bit used to it or over it when you go for a holiday. It's so exciting. I wonder if you'd lose that, would it just be like, oh my god, this is so epic. Every day is cool, just such a fun lifestyle.
Speaker 2: Yeah. I feel like it takes all the things that we value as well. It does fitness, good quality, sun, you know walking around the swimmers, very relaxed lifestyle. It's not very fast paced, not city like a city.
Speaker 1: She didn't have that rat race energy.
Speaker 2: And everyone there, I feel, is very community based there as well, which is really nice. They're very kind, they're very grateful. That's the big one for me. They they're so grateful and they receive so little. It makes me sad.
Speaker 1: Even the nanny that we've hired two trips have been with the kids. We've hired the same money. She's beautiful, her name's Phoebe, and they just get paid such little. It's seven to ten dollars an hour, and both times we've just given her so much extra. It's like you deserve it. You're looking after our children. Do such a beautiful job. And then through COVID they lost all their work. Steve and I just send her a bunch of money because we knew she had no work. Yeah, that's a livelihood so beautifully, you guys, and they're just so lovely. Yeah, sad when that happens.
Speaker 2: It's so hard.
Speaker 1: They work very hard. They're very hard workers. So yeah, I'd love to do a Stinton Balley.
Speaker 2: Good work ethic. Yeah, maybe I'll put it on the plane somewhere down the line.
Speaker 1: Yeap, what would you not do? Hands down? Nothing can convince you otherwise. Fuck no hard, no hard, no.
Speaker 2: Bundee jump.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I'm with you.
Speaker 2: I can't do it. I can't run my head around it. I jumped out of a plane before, but I won't bud you jump. Yeah. I don't know why. I know they're very different, and I'm free falling when I jump out of a plane. But skydiving I didn't have the fear. But bundee jumping for some reason, the thought of knowing that something has got me and then it snaps potentially, I've just seen way too many things go wrong with that stuff. Whereas skydiving, maybe I just haven't heard. I haven't heard any bad stories.
Speaker 1: I've had bad stories with both. I think because the Dean's partner base jumps, yes, and skydives, So I've heard a lot of bad, sad stories. There are three things I wouldn't do. Bune jump, sky dive or base jumping. Oh we're talking about that flying one. Yeah, they just jump off and stop flying. They've got those wings suit, yeah, suits of space jumping. I would never use. Someone offers me twenty million dollars tomorrow. I still couldn't do it. There's just no amount of money that could ever make me do any of that. It's endorphins too. Like my girlfriend whose partner does it, he almost gets like a bit of a low state if he doesn't get to go and do it. She's described it. She's like, you know when you go to the gym and you have those dolphins flowing, and if you don't go to the gym for two weeks, you start to feel like, oh that is good. Yeah, that's what he gets, Like, Wow, it's the adrenaline, the dolphins, it's the thrill, it's the freedom, it's the nature, it's the whole thing. It's a package for him, and he just loves it.
Speaker 2: You can see why people chase it.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and every day must seem a little bit boring compared to doing something so extreme like that. It's almost like a drug that they need their.
Speaker 2: Hit totally and need adjust as well to that level of adrenaline. Yeah, and then every day might seem like mundane.
Speaker 1: Literally, all right, do you guys hope you enjoyed that episode. Let's start a thread in the forum. I would love to know other people's bucket list. Yeah, I can get some inspiration off there. That'd be cool, that would be amazing. We'll do a post in the forum when this episode comes out, and if you're not in the forum, just search she rises on Facebook and you eyde yourself in amazing.
Speaker 2: Bye bye,