Speaker 1: Apolge production. You were really trying to lean into some more fun, playful energy, and who doesn't love a laugh.
Speaker 2: You're just going to the story and there will be points in your life where something similar might have happened, or you know someone who has been through something similar to this. I actually personally don't know anyone who has happened.
Speaker 1: But please get started with your story, because I was cracking up when she was telling me this.
Speaker 2: Paint the story, the whole story, all right, kids have been chaotic that morning, Kurt and either night beforehand, we're both really craving some sexy time. We were both like warning it there was storms, kids were up all happening, where like, nah, we will get up tomorrow and we will have sexy time. Then because of the morning, yeah, we've been waiting. We're like both like keen, and then kids wakes up early. This is what it's like though, when you have a house full of three kids that are seven and under. This is what happens. And finally our opportunity arise. It was the middle of the day. The kids were down sleeping, well, the other two went like in the older two they were resting and because the storm came was kind of perfect. Were like, yeah, you guys go rest, you guys can watch a movie, have some relaxing time. Sexy time begins.
Speaker 3: Sexy time is great.
Speaker 2: And then I stand up at the end and I'm like, oh, I feel a.
Speaker 3: Bit of a dingle.
Speaker 2: And I'm like, oh, like it's nothing, like surely, you know, like whatever, care whatever, Go to the bathroom, like, go together the toilet, clean myself off, myself ready for the day. And I'm like, oh my gosh, I'm really burning, like it's my vagina is hot, china is hot, burning and so fucking itchy. And I'm like, oh my god, what is going on? And I'm like, babe, have you got a new lube? And he's like no, no, no, He's like, what's going on? And I was like, I am having a reaction to something. I don't know what it is. My vagina was literally on fire. We're having a reaction to your penis. We're trying to figure out what it is too, because it's like it's the same loob I always used, and I'm going, well, it's obviously something. And it was like everywhere it was it red, it was red, it was swollen, it was itchy. I was literally like in three don't.
Speaker 3: Want your vagina.
Speaker 2: I was in the bothroom saying, like putting water, like running around funding a towel, like trying to rub it all off, like trying to get all the lube off me. It was on hindsight now like pretty funny. In the moment, I was like, this is the most fucking uncomfortable thing of my whole life, out of anywhere in your body that you want to have an allergic reaction. Your vagina is not one.
Speaker 3: And like red, swollen, itchy.
Speaker 2: No, and you know what, It took so long to go down. It took like probably an hour for the complete itch to disappear. This is not nice.
Speaker 3: Anyway.
Speaker 2: I had a shower try to wash everything off. It was so uncomfortable for like a solid hour after that. And then the next day I think it was I was like, we need to investigate, We need to figure out like what causes and why this happened. Pulled out like the lube bottle and I was like, yeah, sweet, it's the exact same one we have always used. It's the skin brand.
Speaker 3: That we use.
Speaker 2: And I was like sweet, blah blah blah, And I'm like why did that happen? I'm like, something is different, grabbed out the old one. The new one now isn't parabin free. Wow, so that's what had caused my allergy. And straight away cats like good goes to me, he goes, doush test it out again, just to make sure. I'm like, you get that thing?
Speaker 3: Oh wait, no, thank you, babe.
Speaker 2: I was like, I'm never ever y experiencing because okay, not only Team I Loup goes everywhere. Yeah, it's on the top, it's inside. Oh so uncomfortable. Oh cheese, so bad.
Speaker 1: So relatable though, Like I just feel I don't know if it's my vaginal or everyone's vaginas, but I.
Speaker 3: Just think it's a sensitive part of your body, right, Yeah it is. And I've had it, not as bad as reaction as yours.
Speaker 1: But I remember years ago we just got one from the soupermarket and I was so itchy and it was burning, and I was like, I made a story I made I can't use supermarket brands, like I have to get something really good quality. And then my girlfriend Crystal fointees andone's been following for a while. She's the lady's co which and she's just such a vibe. My American friend, she didn't have been and in the goodie bags with these loub and it's coconut oil based. I think it's called Woo and it's all natural and I've only used that ever since.
Speaker 2: Well now I've literally just gone and bought a tub of coconut oil. I was like, I'm not trying anything.
Speaker 3: It's really good.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 2: Actually you've had a sensitive reaction as well.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I think you'd love this one. I'll send you a photo when I get home. It's really good.
Speaker 2: So funny too. Before Katie, our producer, was in here and she was like, oh, so it happened halfway through and I was like no, no, no, no, no, it's much faster than that.
Speaker 3: You are kids in.
Speaker 2: And outne especially in that time.
Speaker 1: Yeah, if you're new here. I talked about that on a podcast episode last year. It's like everyone knows what Ashley and Steve do on weekends lunch.
Speaker 2: Breaks or yeah you gotta get it in we weekend some night.
Speaker 3: Oh so funny.
Speaker 1: So when Kiara was telling me this story, I was like, the funniest thing that happened to me this week too.
Speaker 3: So I talked to my mum.
Speaker 1: Like most days, we've got a really close relationship that we don't really talk about it.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I think it's the table.
Speaker 1: I'm very comfortable with her. She's super laid back and chill. So I've got two sex toys. I've got a vibrator and I've got this other thing. It's like it cups onto your vagina and it's a vibrate as well, but it just like sits on top. It's really squishy and nice. Both are red. Anyways, I'm sitting on the ground. Tarla always likes to go through my drawers because there's like there's lip bums, and I've got my mayonnasium tablets that she likes to shake, and there's just bits and bobs that she always plays with. So when I want to talk to mom, I like distract her with my drawers, you know. She opens the bottom drawer, which is where my sex toys are or my loob, and I'm talking to Mom and I'm telling her a story, like I'm deep in conversation with her. Tyla's right next to me, but I look to my left. Tyla's got my vibrator in one hand and then the other vibrator In the other hand, I will say I clean my sex toys every time after I use it, and they're clean. But I'm just like, oh my fucking god. And I got mum on face on my turn and the phone so Mum can see me.
Speaker 3: It's like, girl, you got mummy's toy.
Speaker 1: And Tyler's just like thinking they're so like cool and different and they're like squishy, and I was just like, oh my god, Mom, what do I do? And I try to take it off and she screams because she's like, obviously it's a new toy. So I ended up just like grabbing her, put them in the drawer, took her out.
Speaker 3: But I was like, fi reo. Kids are so funny.
Speaker 2: Hey, oh you never know like what they're gonna do now.
Speaker 1: And Tar just bought one out before when he was a bit younger, and like pushed the button to make it vibrate and and Steve like we just cracked up laughing, So now he thought that was funny. Yeah, so it's like I want to go back and get that toy because mom and dad are laughing. I'm getting the reaction.
Speaker 2: Well, Miller's seen my ouse too, and she thought it was a massager.
Speaker 3: Oh, I've actually said that's Taj, that's what it is. He's like, but how do you do it? I was like, why it is massage?
Speaker 2: It massage, very very true.