Speaker 1: Lucky Dip time. It's lucky dip time. You never know what you're going to get with Malamonte. Whip it out, Whip it out, whip its whip.
Speaker 2: I love that song, Oh Devot. The wearing the red plastic hats.
Speaker 1: Are too funny. I want to do a little embarrassing for no reason, because yesterday I got embarrassed for literally no reason as a woman rode past me on a uni cycle that's just the one no, the one, one wheel, and I don't know why I felt uncomfortable. You never see that for starters. It's so random and out the front of my house, as happy as Larry just owning her space, which was so glorious for her. She toddled past on her unicycle and I just found it so fucking.
Speaker 2: You know why, because it's almost like a ballsy thing to do, because you know everyone's going to be looking at you, because it's not an ordinarily seen thing totally. It's like the embarrassment of you thinking, oh my god, imagine having that much attention.
Speaker 1: I think it was. I just looked at her and was like, you've got so much balls because it's and I was thinking, oh, she's training for the circus or something like. It was so unique that it made me uncomfortable.
Speaker 2: Imagine the skill required to do that center of gravity.
Speaker 1: But everything about balance so uncomfortable. There's not one part of you that's comfortable. And that that's why I thought she's training for something, because you're not going to choose to go for a ride and go on a unicycle? Remember those really like what were they called Penny Farthings.
Speaker 2: Mulgar Bill's bicycle? Remember that book? No, if I send you the cover, you will we all read it in primary school. It was like it was like a really big front wheel.
Speaker 1: Yes, and a tiny back wheel or something. Yep, yeah, I remember those. And they were like maybe if you went to like Sovereign Hill, that ye oldie place in Victoria, you might see one of them getting around, but gee, you don't see that anymore. They'd be worth a bomb, Yeah they would.
Speaker 2: I've never been to Sovereign Hill.
Speaker 1: Oh, Sovereign Hill great, and you used to get like the raspberry drops and all they'd have, all the boiled lollies. Souein Hill is so great. You should go there now with your kids.
Speaker 2: Not my kids have been because they went with school. You know what I when I do want to go is at winter time. They do like a I don't know, it's like a winter festival sort of thing there where they have like fake snow and stuff and it looks it always looks nice, and I'm like, oh, that looks nice. I could do that. Never been to the snow either, Oh my god.
Speaker 1: I vividly remember as a kid, probably nine year years old, the first time I saw snow, and it was when we were driving up the mountain. It was on the side of the road. My stepdad pulled over so we could get out and feel. It was magical. It is so magical anyway, Monique sent a list like I think a couple of you did, actually, because it was going around on Instagram embarrassing for no reasons. Some of these are so good because they're so I love the more basic they are, and how embarrassed you do get so embarrassing for no reason.
Speaker 2: Wearing a hat, Oh again, you're so conscious.
Speaker 1: A cap I feel fine in, but a hat like if I was to wear a hat, like, I've got a black hat and I'm very conscious when I'm wearing it.
Speaker 2: I've started wearing a hat like that, a black hat. Oh right, yeah, purposely to try and push myself out of my comfort zone because I'm like, why the fuck wouldn't I if I like it? Why am I not?
Speaker 1: Yes?
Speaker 2: So yeah, I agree, though.
Speaker 1: I'm checking the mailbox but there's no mail there. Yes, when you're in your letter box and then you just close it again because there's nothing there.
Speaker 2: Such a pointless exercise using an umbrella. Oh, this is a very teenage thing, my kids. It could be pouring rain and I'll say, take an umbrella. It's embarrassing to have an umbrella for that.
Speaker 1: Yeah, but just putting it up and then holding it and walking along in the rain, I get it. They're embarrassing about that.
Speaker 2: Embarrassing for no reason can easily transition to just plain embarrassing. When maybe you've bought just a shitty umbrella and it's very windy and it turns inside out.
Speaker 1: It's inside out, yeah, and then you're standing there trying to get it the other way around.
Speaker 2: In the rain and your hair's getting wet and you're trying to pull it and everyone's looking at you.
Speaker 1: And also then when it's like, say you because we've got a shop over the road from our house, like down about one hundred meters if I take the umbrella. I never know out the front of the shop whether just to leave the umbrella open or to close it.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, you.
Speaker 1: Know what I mean out the front. Do I just lean it against a wall open, or like every time I think that is so ridiculous, thought all the thought. Okay, here's another one for you getting on and off an escalator.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, especially when you see it's getting on more than anything you choose. It's like remember when you were playing Skippy and you would like trying to find just the right moment to get in.
Speaker 1: To jump in. God, that was so fun Skippy. My son Alo has quite a phobia of escalators because we were at the airport once and he was going down the escalator and his shoelace got caught down that bottom traumat terrifying and Sam had to fully rip it out. So from net so now on, we're always like, shoelaces are done up. Your shoelaces are done up. And this was one that happened to me the other day where I got a bit embarrassed. I was sitting waiting for my coffee and I was sitting on Instagram and the waiter came over and I was embarrassed. I was on Instagram.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I know, and think of how many times you'd see that, everyone would be.
Speaker 1: But for some reason, I feel I'm above scrolling on Instagram. When I sat there and he's looking down at my bloody Housewives of Beverly Hills grab, I'm like, this is so fucking embarrassed.
Speaker 2: I imagine they see it's the scene them seeing the coming we know her algorithm.
Speaker 1: So funny.
Speaker 2: Do you know what else is embarrassing? Walking down the aisle on your wedding day is disgustingly embarrassing.
Speaker 1: It's horrible.
Speaker 2: You don't know where to look. Everyone's staring at you and smiling.
Speaker 1: Horrible. So where did you look? Because I've never walked down the aisle? Mind you, I did walk. I was in Stacy's wedding and I remember being so anxious because I have to go first. You're right, it's hideous.
Speaker 2: And also it's like, thank god if you're carrying a bouquet because you got something to do with your hands.
Speaker 1: Yes, oh no, no, yes, why terrible? Yeah, I get that. Okay, let us know what you think is embarrassing for no reason, Show and tell online, that's where you can find us. Send us them through. We love hearing them. And if you can give us a rating or a comment wherever you listen to your podcast or share this podcast with somebody you think would like it, that's a real treat for us.
Speaker 2: Yeah, we'd love that all right by for our guys, yous