Speaker 1: Apoge Production.
Speaker 2: I'm Mickie Fisher and welcome to the Village Crazy Lady. People are talking to me and they are not physically in this room, so to just strap in for that.
Speaker 1: Can't call me crazy, so I said it first.
Speaker 2: Whoever's try to come through whatever messages need to come through, like, just bring it on, Let's do it.
Speaker 1: Crazy Crazy Crazy The Village Crazy Lay Podcast.
Speaker 2: Hello, Gordeous Legends, and welcome to another episode of the Village Crazy Lady.
Speaker 3: This week I have.
Speaker 1: A very special Village Crazy boy.
Speaker 2: David the Medium or David Stephen two is a very very renowned medium, probably the most renowned medium in all of Australia. He's literally just done the Opera House, Like, what was that, like, the first medium ship show at the Opera House?
Speaker 1: Is that right, David?
Speaker 4: Yeah? Well first, and thank you for having me on. Yeah. It was the first Australian medium to do a theater show. They're in one of the big theaters and the second medium in general since nineteen seventy eight.
Speaker 3: That is so cool.
Speaker 2: Can I actually just ask what it's like to read for a live show, like how do you even prepare for it? And what does it feel like? As a medium standing up there, like reading the energies in the room and knowing like you know who's coming through, who to read for?
Speaker 4: Yeah, I mean it's such a fascinating question because even for me, like live chows is something I wanted to do for years and years and years, and I only started properly planning it this year. And when I had my first one in March down here in Melbourne, I didn't know how it was going to go. I've never done a big audience like that before, Like we all saw it on you know TV, for example John Edwards in the nineteen nineties, Like we know it can be done. We've seen sort of other mediums do it. But to be able to get up in front of an audience in Melbourne at that stage, which was three hundred people, and I was like, am I going to get hounded with spirits? Am I going to be in a fetal position on the stage like just like oh my god, guys, stop stopped up. But it was really great, Like the crowd itself was so engaging, so interactive. They had such a great energy to them as well, And I kind of lay the game plan with spirit before I got out there. I was like, Okay, we've got three hundred people in the room arguments stake. At least every one of those people has probably you know, two to three people in spirits, and we've probably got like a thousand spirits. Yes, And I was like, you just need to take it in terms like we can't be having everyone yell at once. But I mean, you know what it's like as well. Scripts was very respectful. I don't have any of them talking all over each other, and it was just fun. Like it's kind of like I say, from the very start of the shows anyway, no one spirit is more important than the other. Like every single message is important to hear. Every single message has relevant not only for the people that I'm reading in the crowd, but for the whole crowd as a whole. And they I used to word prioritize that it's not a priority sys because everyone's message is important, but they just take it one by one and we just worked through the crowd, and the messages are so specific and so random that it only really makes sense to one person in particular anyway. So it's just it's such a great experience and I'm just so not only grateful to be able to do it, but just to have that interaction with people, it's just spectacular. I'm so happy with it.
Speaker 3: Yes, I love that so much.
Speaker 2: I always wondered, like, and was it such a thing that you just had to completely trust, like go into it going like I just have to do this first one, and I just know I'm just going to have to fucking figure it out as I go.
Speaker 4: Basically, I mean that was the thing because because it was something that I had wanted to do for a long time, I knew instinctively that it was going to go well. Like I just knew that it was going to be such a great experience, not only for me, but you know, ideally for everyone in the tendance as well. And you know, as we were sort of saying, when it comes to preparation and planning, like you can't prepare for it, you can't plan for it. There's nothing that I can do beforehand that's you know, helping me like learn the script or learn my lines or you know, work out my placement on stage, because it's it's I get out there and we just have to roll with it. Like I obviously energetically that they're beforehand, and you know, we do all our woo woo sort of spiritual things behind the scenes, but once you get out on the stage, there's no script. You don't know how it's going to go. You don't know what's going to come up, and that's its starting part. I think. I love.
Speaker 2: I feel like so much of our job and what we do is so based in trust and because like you literally, I like, even before I do a healing or reading or whatever it is, you always like going going I have no fucking idea what I'm going to receipt.
Speaker 1: Like I literally feel like I'm going in blind.
Speaker 2: All I can do is just be really open to trusting whatever comes through from spirit. How is your journey into realizing that this was something that you can do? And like, how did you realize that what you were experiencing was you, you know, connecting with spirit or connecting with dead people?
Speaker 1: Basically, I mean, you.
Speaker 4: Raise such a great point there because for me, like my whole background, so for those who don't know, like I had a very corporate background. I worked in legal corporate predominantly for most of my twenties, you know, from eighteen to thirty. Basically I worked in a corporate role and that's so structured and I think you know, I mean knew yourself, but also everyone else listening is we understand the corporate structure. We understand what it's like to have the nine to five do this, do this, and like we don't necessarily as we're in that environment, you're not necessarily taught to think for yourself in that makes sense. I mean, obviously you've got free will and everything, but everything's so structured. And we do this and you know, legals deadlines, deadlines, deadlines, work work, work, the work doesn't change because legals most blooded. My boring job on the planet, Like there's no great it, so you knowactly what you're doing when you've got to do it. And for me, like I got told, I didn't even know, but I got told in my mid twenties that I by the way, you realize you can do this by another medium who told me. And it wasn't something that I was experienced with, Like I didn't grow up with spirits at the end of my bed. I never heard anything as a child, Like my intuition and guard feeling was always very strong as a teenager especially, but I just never saw spirituality or mediumship or that whole environment as something not only that I could do, but anything that would be a pathway within a career for me or a soul journey for me. And the biggest thing again was trust because you know, when I'm learning how to do it, because I was in the mentoring class to be able to get up in front of at that stage, which was a small group of like five people, but just to really hone in and trust in what you're feeling, what you're sensing, what you're wanting to stay, the emotions that are going through your mind, the feelings that you're getting all over your body. It is like a muscle, like the more that you pay attention to it, the more that you flexed it, the stronger that it will get. And I think for me at the very start, like even though it was so unknown and you don't know how it was going to go, I had this natural excitement by it and it was something that I found even for me like just so beneficial to my own understandings of life, Like I was so black and white and so like this is how the world is and this is how it should be. I don't and then to be opened up to this whole field of gray and outside the box. It's fascinating and it's something that even now, even though I've been in this environment, what fourteen years nearly, I'm still learning. I'm still growing. Like I may have honed in my skills in the very particular way, but I'm sure it's the same for you. Like every single time we sit down with clients, I'm still gaining things every single days. And it's not something that I ever want to get to, you know, I know everything. I'm like, I can't grow anymore, Like fuck no, like I want to. I still want to be learning things. Fifty is now my plan wasn't sory a tirate forty? Like I want to be doing readings when I'm eighty.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I love that.
Speaker 2: I feel like it's almost like once you sort of delve into it and I can relate to so much of your experience and just like the trusting and it is like such a muscle, you know, like it's something that and because spirit communicates and almost these like in science and symbols and this side means this and that side means that. And you know, if you're feeling this in your body and you kind of have to like kind of follow, at least for me, like sort of follow the dots, and the longer that you're doing it, and the more that you're doing it, you understand what all of that means, and then it just becomes this real.
Speaker 3: Sort of like it's a script that you know, and it's.
Speaker 2: This relationship that you have with spirit that is like just so it's like dating, you know, when you're dating someone for the first time and you're understanding how the other person can communicates, and then you move in with each other and you're like figuring out, you know, what they do and how they do it, and it's the kind of like that's what it felt like for me. You know, we were just really getting to know each other in a level.
Speaker 1: Where it's like, oh, okay, this bitch.
Speaker 2: Is actually listening now, like about fucking time we had.
Speaker 4: A love, you know, and like that's a good analogy.
Speaker 2: It's so true though, and then you eventually kind of like really get so comfortable with each other and you get to a stage where like you're making jokes, everyone's having a great.
Speaker 1: Time, like they really just I don't know. That's how it feels like for me.
Speaker 4: And that's the thing, because I you know, you make such a good point. It kind of is like dating, and I've never looked at it like that, but you get to know each other and it is a game of translation at the end of the day, like Spirit will instantly show me symbols or they will say things like instantly know what they mean by showing me that. And even though every soul journey in the physical world is different, like we're all humans and we're all very different, once you return to the life or return home, as I say, there is that oneness again. So every spirit instinctively knows how to react with us because they've done it before. If that makes them said that, they might not have ever spoken to us directly before. The energy of the soul hats so when they're coming forward to use us as the mediums, they know what where about. They know how we translate things, and they know how to utilize that and take advantage of that as well. Like I'm sure it's the same for you, but I would say spirit uses my brain like a library, not all. And I think it's great in that sense because I wasn't always a medium, so I have what I call the civilian life beforehand. And the more that I'm able to be worldly or educate myself on different topics or to read about all these different things. Spirit can utilize that in their brain in my brain as well to be able to relay messages. So I think it's important for all spiritual people to also look at the box in the human life as well, because I regardless of our spiritual understandings, we're still human at the end of the day anyway, and we have to enjoy the human experience and have to enjoy the human life.
Speaker 2: So oh yes, I mean I always say to everyone, like literally, the whole point of us being here is to be human and have a human experience, not to like escape it or ascend it and be better than it, because otherwise, like why be here?
Speaker 4: Exactly right? I mean the spiritual ego that some of the some of the people can inverted comments up and they're like, oh, I've escaped the matrix and I understand, like the FREDA and it's like, shut the fuck up. Like it's sort of like it's this spiritual ego that I find out so many people have, and you know, I'm generalizing, maybe maybe not so many people have it, but it's regardless of your understandings. It doesn't make you more advanced or switched on than anyone else. Like everyone's here for their own journeys. Some people whose life journey or their soule journey this time around, maybe they're not even meant to have a clue that spirituality they're learning that would things like this is the thing. So it's just because you've got a spittual understanding. It doesn't make you a better human. It doesn't. It definitely does make you a better human, but it doesn't make your soul ball or advanced either, Like we've got to remember rules still human rule, still learning. Just because we may be mediums and maybe okay, ninety nine percent of the population is doing that day by day, Does it make me any better than anyone else? Absolutely not. Does it make me understand like differently? Probably, But does it make that other people not understand life differently? No, that's the thing. It's just it's this really cool thing that I can do. But some people can play basketball very well and I can't do that.
Speaker 2: So yes, yes, yes, yes, And I also feel like because you'll probably you get this probably all the time, where people.
Speaker 1: Like you have such a gift, like it's.
Speaker 2: Almost like they look at you like you're like the chosen one and like it's like you were bestowed and like it is like I guess a gift and an ability and everything else, but I guess you're like me. We kind of came out of the broom closet later in life. It's not like we sort of flew out of the womb with like a fucking broom in our hands, and you know, we're like crystals upper ass and we were like connecting to the fucking whoever. You know, it was like just this sort of like real journey and this lart thing. And I'm sure it's the same for you, Like that very human experience that you had until you really sort of realize what.
Speaker 1: It was that you're experiencing. Was that what it was?
Speaker 4: Like?
Speaker 2: Do you once you kind of realized and had that moment you kind of looked back on your life and went, oh, is that what all of that was?
Speaker 4: Because to be able to look at certain life lessons that I've been through or certain experiences, it definitely puts it into a new light and a new perspective now to sort of not underly understand why things happen the way that they did, but also the impact that it's had on my soul journey as well. And you know, even to touch on the other point that you made, everyone's like, oh, You've got such a gift, and then sort of like, I absolutely do see it a gift because I'm grateful for it and it is something that's incredibly special. But I, like you, I'm sure or of the deep understanded that every single person can do what I do. And I say this constantly, like we're all souls having a human experience. We're not humans having a spiritual experience by being able to connect with it. So even though it's something that is literally otherworldly, I understand the specialty and the fascination and the excitement behind it because you know, when we are connecting, we are literally connecting to other dimensions and other energies that maybe the eyes can't see. So there is that sort of uniqueness, that specialty to it. But everyone can do it, Like that's the thing, and that I can do it as this you know, I mean my early twenties is you know, conservative, gay, legal working person, Like you know what I mean, If I can do it, dis anyone can do it.
Speaker 2: Yes, I love that and I feel like it's such an empowering thing, like the concept of it being something that we all have access to and we will have the ability to do. Is there an experience or like a moment that you had and with spirit, whether it was like thrill reading, or whether it was someone who just paid you know, like a spirit that came to you that feels like really significant, or it was very just like holy shit, that was life changing, that was huge.
Speaker 4: Yeah. I mean, as corny as it sounds, it's kind of like every reason I'm able to do. But especially at the start of my journey, when you are able to connect in a way and able to pass on information or connection or validations to someone and you know instantly feel their emotion changed behind it, and you instantly see the positive impact that has on their journey. Because the biggest thing of all through medium for me is a medium, is that every single time I sit down with someone, we are dealing with a lot of you know, really heavy emotions. There's grief, there's sadness, there's a lot of unfortunately guilty that a lot of people have when someone crosses over because I think as humans were so flawed that we and automatically think of the great times and think of all the benefits, and think of all the great journeys we had with someone. We instantly go into the element of like, oh, fuck, I should have done this. I can't believe I did that when I was twelve. Like I can't believe I talked I had that conversation with my mum when I was twenty. She must be so mad. Like we instantly think of all these things that we wish that we could change. And I think every reading I do has some level of that. And when I'm able to sit down with people, and especially at the start of my journey, and to be able to connect with spirit in that really beautiful way and be able to pass on those messages were spirits telling them to fucking let it go or don't stress or you know, okay, you think this, but I was doing this, and then for them to be able to look at it from a different perspective and to be able to provide as the medium like the middleman, that instant sort of peace or that clarification or that closure around set and topics and certain emotions and feelings that people have. I mean, that's what switched it to me, I understood that it wasn't necessarily a party trick that I could do with something that had this immense benefit to be able to be really healing and helpful for other people and again helping me learn along the way as well. So the readings at the very start will always kind of stick with me, especially in the mentoring classes, because it was a very lighthearted, sort of fun learning environment. But then you would be able to get these nuggets of wisdom and closure that spirit would be able to pass on to particular people in the mentoring class, and I was like, Okay, this is cool, but it's also incredibly healing.
Speaker 1: I love that.
Speaker 2: It's like it's not even just the messages that you're relaying, which is so comforting and so healing to somebody, but even just in that experience alone.
Speaker 1: You're opening up their entire world.
Speaker 2: You're opening up how they see things, how they view themselves, how they view the universe, how.
Speaker 1: They view just like it. Just it's it's so significant.
Speaker 4: It really is because from a younger age, all of us, especially those of us within Western society, like we are taught the spirituality is so woo woo and it's so supernatural and it's actually really fucking scary because horror movies will exploit it, and it's sort of like the only exposure that we've had to mediums are usually crazy people dressed in velvet looking over a crystal ball. So society has shaped it to be something that is really on the fringe, or it's really sort of like just scary in some ways, or not beneficial in some ways, or just not able to use it as a tool to actually help us all the volt. And when we then have experiences with it directly and we're like, wow, I'm sitting down with it, just a very normal person who's able to actually pass on messages of love and support and guidance and clarity in a really comfortable, safe environment and helped me heal well. Suddenly it's sort of like, why have I've been going to therapy for twelve weeks because we just healed everything in twenty minutes with the medium, Like, you know, it's a little exposures like that, So it's it's its own benefits for every single person on the planet. I can definitely appreciate that everyone has a million in one views about it. I mean, you know, coming out as a gay man, for example, Like people take that one of two ways. They're either like, okay, you're gay. I don't support that, or you're gay and I support people understand what homosexuality is. In wait, I don't care what their opinion is, but I'm sure it's the same for you exactly. It doesn't change me, but I'm sure it's the same for you as well. Like you tell people you're a medium, I mean it goes one of fifty ways. Like they're curious about it, they think you're a fraud, they're scared of it, they're open minded, they don't actually have an opinion. They think it's a bit fucking weird. They really think it's cool, Like it's it's everyone's own journey, and it's everyone's own exposure to it. Now admittably, I look at mediumship and spirituality as you know, the top of the pyramid, like everything below it reacts to it. We're not exposed to it. We're not taught that. We can't actually harness the benefits from it. Not only you know, not every single person has to be a meeting, but if everyone can connect with you know, energy and connect with frequency and vibrations ality, like you can even use that to your own benefit. You don't even have to become like a raking master like you, or a healer like other people, or a medium like us. It's like you can actually just gain your own perspectives and benefits from it to actually positively shape your own line. And we're not taught that.
Speaker 2: Damn Amen. Mic Drop would not agree more.
Speaker 1: I would love.
Speaker 2: To chat it back, because like we've spoken about medium shit. But then like the psychic side is kind of like what does that look like for you? Because I'm always so intrigued how people receive information, how they see things, see timelines, and because you you see a lot of kind of worldly events and can kind of predict a lot and get a lot of information, So how does that even look like for you?
Speaker 4: Well, I'm going to describe mine, but I don't actually want you to describe yours, because I think it's going to be fascinated is. But yeah, for me, I the way that I look at light or you know, our soule journey. I don't know I did inverban Commas because it's actually so journey. But the way that I look at it, it's sort of like there's I say, it's life is a classroom for the soul, because the soul comes to this earthly realm and we're born into it, and there's key events, key lessons, key themes that we have to go through, and we chose to go through it. Some of it's incredibly fucking difficult and traumatic and you know, all the negative side of things, but our soul chose to go through it because it understood the learning and the evolution that it would get from it. So in that sense, when we are born as our first day on earth, the events for our life up until the moment that we have crossed over are essentially already destined. What we do have free will over is the path and the choices that we take to it that inevitably we're going to end up there anyway. So then there's a psychic. It's all energy and it's all frequency because this is all pre planned essentially and it's already out there. So then there's a psyche. I'm able to tune into that frequency to get visions per se, but also guidance on it, so essentially be able to foresee and predict future timelines. So for me as a psychic, especially when I'm tuning into world events. You know, those huge world events have a massive impact on millions slash billions of people, So they're very clear and the energy of it is very strong. So when I actually get it, though, it's usually in dreams like I used to go through the craziest dreams and also deep meditations, but also silly things. When I'm driving, I'll get downloads because I think the brain is so on autopilot. When I'm in the shower again, I'm on autopilot. And it's those moments when we're to ourselves and we're kind of thinking but on autopilot at the same time. It just allows the brain part of me to float into it. What I have noticed though, is especially since twenty twenty and especially the last really sort of six to twelve months, the timelines are a complete washing machine. Yes, like I can't like I can predict. Yeah, it's sort of like how many things that will happen. Like I was like, oh, I don't think Trump's going to win. Then he had the ass and I'm like, He's definitely going to win, and then the week later the energy switching in. I'm like, that's just one example of a big world event that personal timelines aren't as nuts, but they're so fluid, and it's just it's fascinating to see.
Speaker 2: I relate like everything that you said. I don't know if you saw my facial expressions the whole time, everything from like spirit you know, you're getting downloads in the shower and in the car.
Speaker 3: They're my top two as well, like always happen.
Speaker 2: But what you were saying about the timelines being an absolute fucking washing machine over the last what do you say about six to twelve months, especially.
Speaker 4: The last six or twelve months.
Speaker 2: Yeah, And I'm wondering, do you think it's because people are starting to recognize their free will a little bit more?
Speaker 4: Well? I think yes, First and foremost, I think people are starting to realize that there's a lot more sort of pathways to their choices. But inevitably it won't change the outcome anyway. That's the thing. It's just something that's so fascinating. I mean to get it, you know, really deep into it and very woo woo. I believe it that multiple sort of timeline's happening all at once, so it's sort of like we're living in arguments. I believe probably seven different parallel universes all at once. There's different versions of you and me living different lives out there now that these mold together, not necessarily, but I think in some ways the energy of them can impact on each other. To look, at the start of the year, everything the washing machine seemed to go into a slower cycle, so it was a bit more easier to predict what was happening for me. And I've been interested in your opinion on this as well. But the United States has always been the spiritual ground zero, So anything that happened in the United States reverberates to run the world energetically anyway. Now we see that in day to day life with pop culture, politics, economics, and all those kinds of things that affect us, but from a spiritual perspective, anything that happens there inevitably goes around the world as well. So when we had the Trump assassination at ten, it was like the whole timeline that went back, and it was kind of like everything instantly switched. And because Trump is such a change character and probably a time traveler as well, it wouldn't surprise me. But the energy around him is so unique compared to anyone else there. So when that happened. It sent everything into a new timeline again. And I mean, for example, I predicted I mean, there's a video that I did in May last year staying that Joe Biden wouldn't be the candidate, and the reasons that I outlined outlined in that were the reasons why he's not there anymore. But I never saw Kamla Harris being there. And even now, and this is the funny thing, even though she is there now, I don't feel her there. It's sort of like it's like, what's happening here? So it's fascinating. I mean, I've definitely made my predictions and I've definitely got my my sort of downloads and ideas about what I think will happen that again, like I mean, who knows what's gonna happen tomorrow?
Speaker 1: And it does.
Speaker 2: It happened. It changes so quickly. It's so interesting. Like the Kamala of it, I always and I still I understand what you mean, like about it's like she's there, but she's not there, because how I was always shown it. There was like this energy of there was like this feminine figure, and I just kind of kept seeing Kamala. But at the same time, it wasn't It's like she was there, but she wasn't there, and there was this like it was.
Speaker 1: A masculine figure of Behart.
Speaker 2: There was like a male that was really I don't even know, you know how You're like, I know what I see, trying to sort of like convey that because it's like it's yeah, translate it can be really difficult, But I'm like, I see exactly the same thing. I almost feel like last minute, it'll be like she'll be gone by and this guy will come through.
Speaker 4: Yeah, well, I I think you can also go the other way. It wouldn't surprise me that actually made her president before the election. Like its just the whole thing doesn't make sense. But it goes into the energetic power players as well. So even though she may be the figure, she's not in control. That's the thing. So there's the men behind her will be in control. So that's how I would probably translate what you're maybe even being shown.
Speaker 2: Well, let's talk about what do you see then like over the next up until like the end of the year, and then we can move into next year. But I feel like between now and the end of the year, shit is going to be wild.
Speaker 4: It was always for me because I talked about this at the end of twenty twenty three. I did say that the world in general is a bit crazy, but especially a merit that would probably go through the hardest year of its modern existence as a country. Yeah, and I think, I mean, what is the election. It's about seventy ish days away, Like I mean, what we now so where you know, the end of August at the moment as we're recording this, there is just going to be so much that pops up. I always predicted that there would sort of be two assassination attempts on Donald Trump. We've obviously had one. The second I can't imagine will be a shooting. Not to say that it won't be, but I think that there will be sort of other elements that play there behind the scenes. Would that be successful, I mean, imagine the chaos that that will. So if Donald Trump is assassinated, there's something still going on with Joe Biden. I mean, I don't think his time on Earth is that long. Be very fair, you know, I mean, the power dynamics of that would happen if he actually did crossover before the election. I mean it's unlikely, but it's definitely possible then Kamala would be ascended as president right before the election. I mean, there's depending on how they want to get into it. There's a lot of power plays behind the scenes in America that are reverberating around the world. Already we see a tax on free speech all over Europe. I mean, there's issues in Australia with it again because it's a reverberation from everything that's gone on in the United States. I think Donald Trump is to be successful. I think either way, America will end up in the civil War energy for twenty twenty five onwards because it's just such a polarized country at the moment. So I think the next few months in general just the shit show. So imagine with America, like it's not even with everything else going on.
Speaker 2: Well, I've always it's so interesting because I've always said this like the same thing about America, Like I just America was just the thing that just kept coming up this year, and it felt like from a very energetic perspective, I feel like it's a very growth time for America, Like really significant change is going to happen. And what happened this election, as you said, will kind of create this sort of civil war energy essentially, and like America's just going to be.
Speaker 1: Oh, it just feels very just like.
Speaker 2: A lot of big things, a lot of like I see a lot of uproar. It almost has this like revolution kind of like energy, but like the revolution sort of energy is more towards like.
Speaker 3: The next election cycle, Like it's going to be really.
Speaker 2: Interesting and it has like a young energy coming into it. And I guess like we are at a stage now where like that next generation is starting to come up, and you know, so like things are going to change.
Speaker 4: No, absolutely, I think the election, if it does happen in November, I think will be probably the pinnacle of polarization in America because it's what we've noticed with America, especially for our lives. I mean, every election has always kind of had the same results country wise, like the country's still gone into similar directions. I mean Barack Obama was probably the biggest change to that for decades. And then the viewpoints and the ideology and the energy and the spiritual energy behind both candidates now will send America in polar opposite direction. And the country is already divided. I mean I've spent a lot of time in America myself over the years. You know, I was even there this year, and you know, spend time a lot there last year. America is split into it really has and it both candidates represent such polar opposite viewpoints and it's an energy thing. I mean, Kamala Harris is more of a puppet and Donald Trump is definitely I mean, no one can control him. I mean again, the candidates themselves are polar opposite, so it would just be fascinating. I think either way twenty twenty five for America will there'll be conflict either way. So it's sort of like, you know, it's a pressure. Everything's been shook and we've dropped mentos in the pepsi and we've closed delivered, shook it up and eventually it's going to explode.
Speaker 3: Yes, yes, How about Australia.
Speaker 4: Yeah, Australia is it goes down the same line as the United States in a lot of ways. Well, but we're a lot more sort of submissive to sort of controlling factors here as well. So if there's a tax on freedom of speech, if there's a tax on you know, elements of censorship, Australians don't really seem to care, whereas the rest of the world of Europe and America especially kind of get really really you know, they rise up against it. So Australia's more of a laid that kind of country. I mean, I mean, I'm from Victoria, for example, and you know, we definitely notice a lot of things that happened here during COVID, but they are also the aftermath of COVID, and the general population of Melbourne just doesn't seem to give a ship that the country and the state especially has gone down the train in a lot of ways. There's there's this classic sort of Australian energy of she'll be right. You know, I imagine you and I likely around the same age. I mean, Australia that we grew up in was very different to the Australia now in the sense that we had this she'll be right attitude. No one got offended, No, everyone just kind of carried on, and you know that presented its own problems in some ways absolutely, But now even Australia as a country has completely swung the other direction where everyone's offended by everything and everyone's going to do this, and everything's a drama and we're so polarized and if someone else has a different opinion, where we must attack them like it's it's it's it's again the reverberation of energy that's coming out of the spiritual empire. So so to see what happens in Australia in the next twelve months, I mean, there's the continuation of everything we've seen at the moment. Issues. I don't predict that labor from a political perspective, I don't think Anthony Needs will win the next election. No, I agree, So I'll call that now because everyone seems, well, I'm glad that you agree, because everyone else like, oh no way, but like yeah, just I mean there's that, but the good thing, I mean, it's good and bad, but it is a good thing. At the same time, I think to some degree, a lot of Australian says disconnect from the bullshit. So it's like they don't necessarily have a strong political opinion. For the most part, Australians just want to be left alone. But in a world that's been created energetically from the spiritual perspective, it is about control. It is about the authority and energy that has come forward since twenty twenty one that doesn't necessarily gull with the classical Australian viewpoints, so there's elements of conflict that can arise with that as well. So economic situation in Australia is going to continue to be quite for the leadership in this country doesn't really exist the social division. It's still probably the best place on the planet's to be living. But it's not necessarily the easiest place on the planet, but it's still probably the best right now anyway.
Speaker 1: Yes, yes, that's so true.
Speaker 2: The the feeling of like being left alone. I often I feel like.
Speaker 1: Because Australia, I guess we're so privileged. It's such a privileged country.
Speaker 2: I often't feel like that's almost such an element of it because it really there's so many people that politics doesn't actually affect that much, Like whether or not doesn't matter who's in power. And this is something that I've even had to really kind of like pull apart within myself, I guess, like my own privilege, right, Like I'm a white Australian, come from you know, middle class, like you know, I've really like not had to deal with that much in regards to that. But one thing I guess I've really realized is.
Speaker 3: That like.
Speaker 2: Doesn't matter who wins or what happens politically, it doesn't really affect my life that much. But that doesn't mean that it doesn't affect other people's lives. And it's the people who aren't as privileged as me who really does affect. And that was such an eye opener for me because I was, I guess, like I even doing the work that we do and like working with so many people and seeing like the collective energy and I don't know, like you just kind of see a lot more and you understand a lot more and so and I mean, I'm an Aquarius as well, so I just have this like this beating need inside of me to like just save humanity and help everybody.
Speaker 1: But it just kind of like made me realize how just because it.
Speaker 2: Doesn't affect me doesn't mean I shouldn't really start to get involved and take it seriously for others. And also the other thing being able to see what we can has really showed me is that things are a long game. And I think because people often are just seeing everything as a very much like they're wanting the results right now, even as far as an election is concerned, or you know, like you just have to pick the better of the two wrongs, So you just need to do whatever is going to work right now. But they're not seeing like change that you make right now might not affect you right now, but it could affect like your children's children. And I think like, yeah, that's been such a I guess, like being able to see things in such a such a bigger way, been able to see timelines and collective timelines and stuff like that. I'm like, oh, Okay, what I'm doing right now might not actually have any effect on me, but it put on my great grandchildren.
Speaker 4: No, absolutely, I think it's it's a really interesting point to make for everyone to really pay attention to the to the occurrences that are occurring now and the impact that that will have on our children and our children's children and our children children, because because we are to polarize energy at the moment that everything is up to washing machine and it's coming out a lot of different ways. So it's very mindful to be paying attention to that.
Speaker 2: Yes, have you ever had any experience with galactics?
Speaker 4: Oh? I, well, my best friend who I would love you to talk to, actually, Molly Jane. Yes, you know Molly Jane.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I need her on.
Speaker 4: I would love to have and hear a conversation between you and her. So she does collect connect part of me with the Galactic Federation, and she does a lot of work with otherworldly beans and aliens and things like that as well. Personally, I've seen them, but I haven't actually had a chit chat with them. You have to, I know, Well, I'm waiting. I'm fucking waiting.
Speaker 1: I talked to me the fact.
Speaker 4: Take me up there, take me to your spaceship.
Speaker 2: Honestly, literally, Oh it's so cool, Like that was probably.
Speaker 4: The most yours.
Speaker 1: Oh my gosh.
Speaker 2: Well, I mean, like people who have listened to the podcast have heard me talk about it before. But I speak mostly to the Palladians and like have a very close relationship with them three, especially one mostly And yeah, the way that they communicate, in the way that they bring through messages are very relevant to the evolution of humanity. They're like, not there just to hear about your problems or like help you with something that's going in your day to day life. They're like, this is what humanity needs to know. This is what you have to do to help evolve this is like and you know, going up to the space ship and like talking to the Galactic Federation. My son as well goes He's like, oh, mummy, we both went up to the ship last night.
Speaker 4: I love hearing that, Like.
Speaker 2: So cool, and you'll love this. He actually calls it they take my real body out. He calls his soul, his real body.
Speaker 4: How old is your son now?
Speaker 1: He is five?
Speaker 4: Yeah, so he's not human yet. So children up until five six seven, they're just they're not human like they they don't have social conditioning. They're completely open to energy, see in feeling and obviously connections. So it's fascinating. Kids are the real spiritual leaders of the planet.
Speaker 2: I could not agree more. Have you done do you do? Like, have you ever done a reading for a child?
Speaker 4: No? Not that young. The youngest I've done would probably be like early teens. Yeah, I kind of want them to read me instead. I mean, they're going to be picking up more than I could. Yeah, one hundred percent. I mean, and this is why again, women are so special, because like your wounds are portals to another dimension, Like you're bringing these souls into this world and the higher powers that couldn't handle men with that choice. You know that they think men had to give birth, the world's population would probably be about ten thousand people. We don't want to go through the pain, you know what I mean. So, yeah, women and other worldly and then they great this portal to bring these souls from other dimensions into this planet. And those souls aren't human until they're like seven anyway, because in the meantime they're just like floating around, being so absorbing of everything. It's just it's spectacular.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I love that.
Speaker 2: Well, so that's how it feels like as a mom, Like that's what I really realized with my kids and what really that's when my connection to spirit just really went next level. And I think that that often happened because like it's almost like you really open up that portal when you're pregnant and you're like, there's no way that there's not something else, and like people are connecting to their to their baby and their spirit babies, and like just that empowerment and that connection.
Speaker 1: Is so special.
Speaker 2: I feel like I have to talk about something because I don't know if you literally even remember this, but years and years and years ago, before i'd come out of the broom, closet. I did this thing like I literally had like I don't know, two thousand follows on Instagram or something, and I played this like fun game where I was like, I'm going to pretend to be Mickey the Medium and just like you can ask questions and I'm just going to And it was my way of going like of practicing without people knowing that I was practicing. And somehow you got wind of it or whatever, because obviously I was being Mickey the Medium because David the Medium and I was a big fan of yours and all of that, and you asked me a question. You were like, oh, okay, where am I going to move this? Like do you don't even want to know how much space in my brain this has taken David.
Speaker 4: Oh, I'm fascinated by this.
Speaker 2: And it's so because at the time I remember and I said something about how you were like going to be moving to like this I see and I still actually do see this by the way, like something this big sort of block of land and it was near a vinyard. I always just see a vineyard and like you're near a vineyard and you're like, no, I'm moving to a unit by the beach and I'm like.
Speaker 1: Fuck, oh my god, I'm the worst. And I'm like, no, but I saw by the beach. But it was just so it's so.
Speaker 2: Just like fascinating, just that journey and and I'm like, I'm going to have to bring this up because it's literally haunted me since it happened.
Speaker 3: But and also still to tell you, I still do.
Speaker 2: See you eventually moving somewhere near a vinyard and when that.
Speaker 4: So that's when you said that. Just then I was like, this, that's the dream, Like I would like to do that one percent have a bit of land and a pinion nearby. I mean, I'm not going to manage to be because I don't even know where to begin. But no, there's one around.
Speaker 3: It feels like it's like really close.
Speaker 2: It's like next door basically, or it's just like hobbing like ni. Yeah, but anyway, just so you know you are moving to a vinyard at some stage.
Speaker 4: I love that. I want you to read me properly, Like I don't get to talk to many medians, so I want to turn your I mean I want to read you as well, of course, but I kind of want you to read me.
Speaker 2: Oh we can take turns, we can do like a reading spot. Well, is there is there anything that like just one thing that's coming through.
Speaker 1: For you for me?
Speaker 4: Oh okay, let's well when you get up on the screen at the very start, I want to see where we go with this. Actually as well, So you did have an older female at the very start, and it there's a validation of like she probably comes into you already quite a lot. And she says, but I've never been able to really talk like this before. She's referencing the name like Laurie or like like she says, that's my man, that's the.
Speaker 2: Man, that's my my nana, and Laurie her husband, my grandfather.
Speaker 1: I knew. I was like, Nana will come through.
Speaker 4: Yeah, can hear from the start? Yeah, so uh I want to and she's referencing. It's all good. I can talk. I can talk. I'm like, you can talk this, you can talk? Yes? When like, can you talk to her directly? Yes? So I can't do that with my loved ones. Oh really yeah, Like I can sense them around and I will get downloads and indications, but I can't talk to them one on one.
Speaker 2: Interesting, I think she's she's the only one that I really do, and she's the only one that yeah, I've never really thought about that, but I can talk to her like I'm having a conversation with someone who's literally alive.
Speaker 4: I'm so jalous because that's what I want. But I find with a lot of mediums. I mean, I had a feeling that you probably could to be there, but I find a lot of us can't. So when her energy sort of came forward, I was like, I reckon, you can just actually talk to her. But yes, I know that she does comport as well. I would reference this as my mum's mum at the same time as well, because she's connecting with the feminine side of the family here as well, looking after my daughter. She's really proud of in a lot of ways with you, and it's nothing against Laurie or her like the man in her life as well. But when I look at you, she goes like this, So see, I'm going to really break in the chains and a lot of it for you. It is the lessons that you've learned on sort of like the ancestral female about how we sort of separate ourselves from like shit men, in particular, breaking the chains of feeling sort of subserviing to things. I mean, you may have thought about this with your audience podcasts and all that already, but you know when for example, I'm sorry the sound personal, but if I look at your father's energy, like, I'm just like a lot of Yeah. So they're really proud about how the lessons that you've learned through the trauma. Because I always say our gifts and I sort of was thinking this before when we were touching on childbirth. The spiritual gifts for a lot of people are born in trauma and childbirth. Yeah, so when we go through really bad traumas or also when we go through childbirth, it really enhances our connections and understandings with other energies and frequency. So for you spirit story, where does gen connect Jen?
Speaker 1: That's her name, Jen, Jennifer.
Speaker 4: Perfect, Yeah, okay, yeah, perfect. So where Jen goes with it, it's the element of been incredibly proud of my girl, which is you obviously, because it's sort of like being able to be there and be in her life for so long, which would indicate that she may cross over when you're an adult yourself. It's this understanding have been able to see her journey and especially now that I'm up here, David, she says, I'm so glad. I can just tell her how proud I am at that. Oh, and the ability to have the conversation or the conversations, the ability to have the conversations that we already have. She knows that I'm guiding. I'm guiding. There's a younger female around you as well at the same time, who's not your grandmother, obviously, but she does validate kind of being a bit in the distance a little bit. But yeah, Jenny in particular is just really dominating the reading. Yeah, I only said you've got three kids, he says. I think we're done. I think we're done, So I'll let you be the judge. Does that do you want for?
Speaker 2: I know, there's a little boy who really wanted to come through, and I was like, no, ye, don't.
Speaker 4: Tell me your mum's name. What's the first letter of your mum's name. Ay, Well, she's referencing my middle name, which is Andrew, So to translate that into female mum would be Andy or Andrea probably Andrea. Yeah.
Speaker 1: Yeah, names, Yeah, I know, because names for.
Speaker 4: Me was the thing that I wanted to connect with the most, because when I was learning names, It's all well and good to be like, Okay, i've got an older female, I'm doing the letter OL. But our personal connection with our love onnted spirit is through their name because that's how we associate, that's how we connect them with. So as a medium, at the very start, that was something I really got drawn into. I was like, you have to show me people that I know and I can associate the names, or we use pop culture for names. I was like, I don't want to say we've got a female with a letter L or a male with a letter PL that you needed to show me people I love.
Speaker 2: Sorry, I'm also learning here because I get I struggle with the trust of names of like freaking out that I'm going to say it wrong.
Speaker 4: Yeah, and that's a big thing as well, because like as a medium, like I've done this full time for coming on eight years, and I want everyone listening who may be developing their skills or that maybe maybe more ready. Like even as David the medium, I still go into every reading shitty myself that I'm not going to feel any wow, Like it doesn't matter how long we've been doing it, how good other people, maybe even perceive us to be. How good we think that we are, Like it goes back to that one. We're still human and humans afford creatures. It's love, doubts, it's loved peers, We've we've got all that. Being a meetium doesn't change that. So it helps ground me at the same time as well, because I never want to even think that I'm the best ever anyway, you know what I mean. I still go into it being like, Okay, this is just like I don't know if what I'm saying is making sense to people, like not nervous per se, but I'm still like, Okay, I hope what I say it makes sense. I hope I get the connection right. I hope I pick up on every spirit the months to come forward, Like there's always those that in built fears for want of a better phrase, and fear doesn't exist like fear is a liar. Fear doesn't. This is an emotion per se. It's just something that we all create in our head that it's important. It helps ground us and it helps I think in some ways also want us to be better than we were yesterday as well, because it pushes and motivates us at the same time.
Speaker 1: I know we have to start.
Speaker 2: I know, like I've taken up so much of your time already, and I feel like we could probably talk for a thousand years. It's so fun getting to like even do this with other mediums, and like the constant learning. That was even a question that I had for you, like is there anything that you feel like you are excited to learn more about?
Speaker 4: I think that even though I've known I've been able to be a medium for coming on fourteen years and I've been full time for coming on eight, I fairly stretched the fucking surface, like I really ei, there's so many and I grew up we always been very inquisitive, like I like to think that I'm quite knowledgeable. I'm quite worldly, Like I love even before I was able to mid my love seeing things from other people's perspectives, because that's how I form my opinions on things, because then if I can look at both sides of the argument and then sort of be like, okay, well, I think that iligned more with that, Like I've always done that throughout life. But then when we come into spirituality and energy, and I mean it's like where do you even begin to be very pass that's the thing. It's sort of like there's just so much more that I want to delve into. Like I want to learn about aliens. I'd love to learn astrology. I don't even know how to do tarot properly. I'd love to learn tarot, like I want to talk to the galactic I want to like I want to understand the archaicic records. I want to do time traveling in my meditations, like you know. That's the thing. So I am an open book. At the same time, I'm excited for what's next because I know that I'm not going to say the same. I mean, the one constant anyone has in life is changed, Like we are always going to change, irregardless of whether we want to or not, and I want to. So I'm excited to see what comes next.
Speaker 2: Well, we should probably wrap it up because I know you've got shit to do, and it has been such an amazing chat though.
Speaker 1: It's been such an honor to have you on and be.
Speaker 2: Able to have this conversation, so thanks, thank you so much. I know you've got shows coming up, and I'll have all of those in the show notes. But tell people how they can find you, how they can work with you access you all of that.
Speaker 4: No, thank you well. First and foremost is it an absolute pleasure to be a guest on your show. But if you would like to follow along, my Instagram is at David the Medium and I post a lot of predictions. They're also daily life updates is everything that's going on. Website is David at the Medium dot com and that's where all my readings are released when availability is available, availability develoable, and I also post on my live shows on YouTube, so it's our YouTube dot com plus at David the Medium of yt YT You've been two letters, so you can watch my live shows there for anyone that's interested in Yeah, follow along on Instagram, come to YouTube and yes, my next live show coming up will be Adelaide on September twenty one, so only one in South Australia, but there's a handful of cans still left to that, so come along to Adelaide and I will be in Melbourne again in November and then twenty twenty five we're going to go even bigger and larger.
Speaker 2: Yes, I cannot wait. I will absolutely be coming to a show for sure. Thank you so much, David.
Speaker 1: It's been such a pleasure.
Speaker 3: Thank you so much,