Speaker 1: Hello, Hello, Hello, jeez, hello.
Speaker 2: Look over allie, she is Ali is between three microphones and then it goes to speak to blank air.
Speaker 3: Make a decision.
Speaker 4: That took me.
Speaker 2: Hotman, hot man, Ali, hotman, Hello, suspect number one pizza.
Speaker 5: A very long time.
Speaker 2: We just came out of a meeting. Would you say it's exciting what we were discussing?
Speaker 3: Very Yeah. I wasn't allowed in that meeting either, was ship.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it's about your replacements. It is very exciting. I'd be excited, you know generally what the meeting was about.
Speaker 3: Oh yeah, big things. Watch the space guys.
Speaker 4: Big things coming.
Speaker 2: Ah, there we go.
Speaker 3: Yeah, nice, Yeah, that's exciting. Private I thought we were doing with the haundshakes.
Speaker 2: I said alone. The other day, I was like, that's it, the annual handshakes. The fucking what.
Speaker 1: Your idea, your idea? Back it in out there, shaking hands, kiss some babies.
Speaker 2: I loved it.
Speaker 3: It was great, shaking a.
Speaker 2: Lot of people. It's good fun. I'm feeling sick. I've got a tingle in my throat this week.
Speaker 4: I've got a tummy ache today.
Speaker 2: No, it's a tingling, I said, tingle.
Speaker 4: But I don't feel the best either.
Speaker 2: It's probably so bring up after your little Sanelligan on a Monday NCT.
Speaker 4: Yeah, that was rough. I'm fully sober now, that's good.
Speaker 3: In the last night spaghetti bolonnaise.
Speaker 2: I had bolonnes last night and I was almost going to text you.
Speaker 4: You should have, but why didn't you?
Speaker 2: I just needed a break.
Speaker 3: Did you have spoke bar last night?
Speaker 4: No?
Speaker 2: I had.
Speaker 4: Spat. No I had.
Speaker 2: Have you been on any dates since you've arrived in Melbourne?
Speaker 4: No?
Speaker 2: Are you on the dating apps? No?
Speaker 4: I'd hate that. I just can't do.
Speaker 3: We might have a data for next week.
Speaker 2: Hang on, have you signed up to any or you try? I have?
Speaker 6: Yeah, I've tried it before, but it's just not my vibe. I need to meet them in person. I need to do like a speed dating.
Speaker 2: Oh right, is there anyone in the building you want us to like? Some grown work.
Speaker 3: I could set you off with Zion. He's the other Irish guy. He's my friend in the building.
Speaker 2: In the building an Irish maide here.
Speaker 3: Yeah, he was here before me. He works in Create.
Speaker 2: You know each other yeah, from the mother Land. Yeah, you know each other from back in the mother Land.
Speaker 3: Yeah. Well, and you got a job here like a year ago. Really yeah, I.
Speaker 7: Always walked past them on the way out and they're chatting, and you cannot You think he's hard to understand, not a word.
Speaker 4: Which one is it?
Speaker 3: He sits like on the way to the main door.
Speaker 2: I think he's the Irish one.
Speaker 3: He's the Irish guy.
Speaker 4: I never would have guessed that.
Speaker 7: Guy to practice his speed dating Jason gif. Some speed dating is when you go on a quick speed.
Speaker 5: Date with Jason. Let's see how it goes here.
Speaker 4: You go, I get so awkward.
Speaker 5: Yeah, well that's that's why you work on it.
Speaker 3: Then you need an awkward guy like.
Speaker 4: I just have a bad boy. I'm a bad boy to a girl.
Speaker 2: You're what? Sorry?
Speaker 4: I like bad boys nuntime, it doesn't last.
Speaker 3: What do you want a bad boy to do?
Speaker 4: Not like a bad bad boy?
Speaker 7: But wouldn't you have done just occasional criminal commission or just like the minor ones on the mind.
Speaker 3: Break the breaks sorry afterwards? No, just like a I don't know, a bad ride motorbike?
Speaker 4: Just a bad boy.
Speaker 5: Do you like the boy that rides a motorbike?
Speaker 4: I mean, sure, why not?
Speaker 3: But when you say real men ride women, brodie when.
Speaker 2: Jesse, you can't say that.
Speaker 3: I can't say that.
Speaker 2: Wouldn't you have tried a bad boy in the past and it hasn't worked out.
Speaker 4: Well, Yes, he cheated on me, Well that's hello.
Speaker 2: How are we together? Four years?
Speaker 5: And was it an ongoing what a bad number? Or was it a once off?
Speaker 4: A number like my incident in question.
Speaker 6: So I didn't find out until like three or four months after. So I was still with him, and one of my best friends told me because she found out she thought I knew the whole time and I had no idea.
Speaker 2: So he was full affair or just a one night.
Speaker 4: The check was just a one night. Yeah, that's one.
Speaker 2: And I was joking. I'm joking.
Speaker 3: You can't, sir.
Speaker 2: I've said to Luke. If I find out you patched some bloke when you're full of booze, I'm not going anywhere. It was on. I hate moving, moving, is it? Absolute bitch? If I find out you know, you've been checking up with this guy for a few months, then I guess I'll pack bags, but for one night, you know, I'll hang it over.
Speaker 3: That's the car, do you keep close to your chest for now? You don't put that into the air.
Speaker 2: Oh mate, I would roll it out any time. When it's what do you want to watch the night, I'll be like, well, why don't we watch my show? Because you watched another bloke last years day? You know, and I just did little things like that.
Speaker 4: But yeah I haven't.
Speaker 2: What do you want for dinner tonight? Barrye again? Because I would like Japanese? You know what I mean? Just little things like that.
Speaker 4: Sorry, Ellen, No, it's all good. My story is finished.
Speaker 2: Okay, awkward music too long?
Speaker 3: Didn't read we want a bad boy? When a bad boy who won't do bad thing get.
Speaker 2: Out of mick. Listen, this date's going to be quick. My parole office is going to be around here soon.
Speaker 6: No, I wan't like Okay, I need I'll tell you what you want?
Speaker 3: Can you hide this from me?
Speaker 4: I love a footy boy. You're not gonna lie.
Speaker 2: Sorry.
Speaker 4: I love a footy boy. Are you a footy boy?
Speaker 6: Mat? Yeah?
Speaker 2: Yeah, I love, I love. I don't pay to get in No fuck the clump defensive the generation.
Speaker 3: I want you to play.
Speaker 1: Oh, I've just moved to Melbourne and I want to find someone who likes footy.
Speaker 3: Yeah, that narrows it down.
Speaker 2: I played footy on the inside when I was doing time. Yeah, we played with a concrete ball.
Speaker 4: No, yeah, I don't think that's gonna work out. Why I'm just not ing it.
Speaker 2: Well, I don't think you're going to be getting away.
Speaker 4: So yeah, set me out. Let's go single Ready to Mingle the plug.
Speaker 2: Oh my god, there's a segment we can do on the podcast each day, single Ready to Mingle. Let's meet today's party that wants today.
Speaker 3: That way, get out of me. There could be some parties out there, chas.
Speaker 2: How long have you been with your lady friends?
Speaker 3: My lady friend casual going about eight years?
Speaker 2: Oh? She rish, yeah, she ilegally.
Speaker 3: She is more illegal than I am. Actually, yeah, I'm on her visa.
Speaker 2: Do you when you can pop the question?
Speaker 3: Ah?
Speaker 1: At some stage you I'm twenty seven next morning Miss Ireland to current Miss Ireland also twenty eight.
Speaker 2: Oh shit, that's triggering, isn't it.
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 2: Where to use that all the time for like little story arcs to do back at the we don't you know the K word. It'll be like, so, Marianne, did you cheat?
Speaker 4: I love that?
Speaker 3: And then you know shit's about.
Speaker 2: To go down. Yeah, hey, guys, friendly meeting.
Speaker 3: Oh survive by Yeah, eight years.
Speaker 2: Do you love her lover loads? Oh have you thought about proposing?
Speaker 6: Yeah?
Speaker 3: Yeah, but definitely not yet. We're not ready. We just moved to Australia.
Speaker 4: Did you move together?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 3: You what like a year and a half ago.
Speaker 2: It's almost two years. Yeah. Do you live together?
Speaker 3: We live together.
Speaker 2: Could you imagine your life without her?
Speaker 3: No?
Speaker 2: Absolutely?
Speaker 4: Can you bring her in?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 3: I want to bring her in. You still haven't met her?
Speaker 2: Is she real?
Speaker 6: No?
Speaker 3: This is a tricky one. Let me explain.
Speaker 2: If she's charged up? Yes.
Speaker 5: How are you doing with lu in Asia?
Speaker 2: Twenty two years? And how long crisis? We broke up?
Speaker 4: So you've been together basically my whole life?
Speaker 2: Well, Jesus. She moved to Brisbane with me and we lived together there, bought a house and then we broke up, had the quarter life crisis. I had to buy out of the house, so she gets money. She moved back to Sydney and then we got back together a year and a half later, so then she gets half the house again and had already dropped the cash.
Speaker 3: That is a great business plan.
Speaker 2: Yeah, very good, very good. Yeah, and we saw other people and went full separate ways, but now happily married or she would.
Speaker 5: Go back into the second time.
Speaker 2: No, I just moved everything offshore. Yeh. Came in. Yeah, I was like, oh I'm bankrupt, but I waited ten years till I proposed. Yeah, you want to be sure.
Speaker 4: Same with my parents, to be sure.
Speaker 6: They were together, like nine years before they got eight years before they got married, got married.
Speaker 7: But now that people rush into it like two years nearly you guys, I think my parents have been together since I was seventeen.
Speaker 2: And what about you?
Speaker 5: One you knew me?
Speaker 7: So seven years, seven years as of yesterday, seven great years.
Speaker 5: Happy Anniversaryana.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 3: People in Australia, they'll get married a lot younger than they do.
Speaker 2: Yah.
Speaker 1: I've noticed like very young, like wiped up house bought at twenty five.
Speaker 3: I'm like, nahazz, yes, what.
Speaker 2: Role would we play at your wedding? Nice? Like that. That's a good question, solid question. Let me make it less intense.
Speaker 1: Okay, So I feel that I feel that you could be jas a guest band member.
Speaker 3: So what a guest band member?
Speaker 1: So for one number, like most likely, mister Brightside, you would come on as a guest singer or trombone.
Speaker 3: No, no, no, no, take the mic?
Speaker 2: You can you?
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's a song that you don't necessarily need to be great on the lyrics for we come in and just scream, would.
Speaker 2: We be doing a speech?
Speaker 4: I'll take that one.
Speaker 2: No, you don't know me how the ashes speak.
Speaker 3: These are my confession, right what you're saying? Thank you?
Speaker 5: Walk Miss Island down the isile.
Speaker 3: You could hold her veil or her dress.
Speaker 2: As long as you start the away from the Okay, I'm.
Speaker 4: Going to be the flower girl.
Speaker 3: You can be.
Speaker 4: What am I?
Speaker 1: You can be the person who initiates the dance floor, gets the dance floor going.
Speaker 2: Well, let's not be let's not be a step pape.
Speaker 5: Yeah, exactly old fashion.
Speaker 1: And one rocky moment that I had in my relationship recently and potties will know, is when I borrowed Jason's drone, brought it home and flew into my TV. New team members absolutely blow what We're not married, She's not my wife?
Speaker 3: My wife?
Speaker 1: But yeah, So this was This was towards the end of last year, and I took it home to use normal drone things with, but I flew it inside to get to get used to it, and I crashed it into my TV and it broke the TV. So to replace that and I to mend the cracks in our relationship after that as well, which is super fun. And a month or two later, I saw I'm in my building's Facebook group where they post things about the building, and I saw someone post into it a problem that they had with their drone.
Speaker 3: So let me read out this might as well.
Speaker 2: I was going to for public night sport. Give it to the pods.
Speaker 1: We can replay this, we can replay this. So this was posted in my building that same ding.
Speaker 5: Don't get with that same ding, all right.
Speaker 1: So this was made by a man called Roman, and he says, good evening everyone. I'd like to apologize in advance for last night's inconvenience. I bought a new drone two days ago with an autopilot mode to be able to make videos without having to pilot it. I was too impatient to try it out last night, so I launched the drone in autopilot mode from my balcony and it got lost somewhere. I can't find it because it's telling me it hit an obstacle, but I don't know where because it's flying by itself. The information I have is he left from the twelfth floor, opposite the station and hit an obstacle five meters high and twenty five to thirty meters away from me. This is up in the yell and I live in Stautiarra overlooking saudi Ara train station, which is quite a busy train station. And I live on the sixteenth floor on the same side of the building as this guys. The camera stayed on for about thirty seconds before going off, and I thought I saw a balcony, but I'm not sure.
Speaker 3: It was too dark.
Speaker 1: I'd like to apologize again because I didn't really think it through and I just wanted to say hello to this new drone stupid idea.
Speaker 3: If anyone has seen.
Speaker 1: Or found a drone on their balcony, I'd be very grateful if you could help me find it.
Speaker 3: Have a nice evening.
Speaker 4: Okay, that's so random.
Speaker 3: So he's lost it. He's lost the drone.
Speaker 1: Now, before I crashed my drone into the TV, I did have the thought to fly it off my balcony, because you know, you just fly it up and then out. It would have been safe. This dude has lost it and he can't find where it is. So either someone has it on their balcony it's crashed down onto the street. Even worse, it could have crashed down onto the train line at save the Iro station.
Speaker 3: Who knows, and nobody knows where it is.
Speaker 4: It's still not found, so.
Speaker 3: He's had a worse time than I have.
Speaker 2: Where's my try?
Speaker 1: Oh well, I gave it to Romance. I need to bring that back in for you.
Speaker 2: Can you do me a favor delete the estate cap because I don't know what you've been droning. I don't want to put it on and see if I can chop a view of you naked.
Speaker 1: Well, I wiped it before, well wiped. I wiped it before I packed it up to give back to you. But you didn't wipe it before you gave it to me.
Speaker 2: What was on?
Speaker 3: I didn't look, but there was stuff on it.
Speaker 2: No, no, it'll just be me flying it out back sea thumbnails my thumbnail. No no, no, that'll be me flying out the back of the house. You'll probably have the crash on there, the Big Crash twenty twenty. Toddter's my mate and we're having a few beers in the backyard and we flow it into a tree.
Speaker 3: Oh yeah, nice, It's an expensive mistake.
Speaker 1: Hey, it's so sturdy though it's pretty good an Yeah, it's not bad.
Speaker 3: TV was worse off, not bad.
Speaker 2: At all, Ellie, anything from you, no oh.
Speaker 6: I just want to thank everybody for listening to the podcast Happy Friday Eve for a bark,