Speaker 1: Is the Chrissy's One show.
Speaker 2: Let's go clicking.
Speaker 1: Chrissy's click face.
Speaker 3: Well, I am unnaturally and uncharacteristically thrilled by the appearance of two people in love.
Speaker 4: Which two are we speaking of?
Speaker 3: Generally you only ever get to see young people falling in love, but we have watched with our super sleuth eyes on. Meryl Streep and Martin Short are together, hot new couple, and I am so excited. She very quietly engaged in what are they calling it gray divorce? She very quietly divorced her very long term husband, a man by the name of mister Gummer, which is a very unfortunate her name. Yeah, and all her kids have got it. I would have rather Streep of the Gummer totally.
Speaker 5: And also if my mum's Meryl Street best believe I'm using nutflex.
Speaker 3: Or on one hundred percent. Anyway, we started seeing them together and they just looked like friends.
Speaker 5: Yeah, they were on Kashi joined the cast of Only Murders in the Building and Swanny. When they first started shooting. The show's showrunner John Hoffman, Yeah, said that it was clear they had chemistry immediately.
Speaker 3: I am just so thrilled for them, And then they were recently at an awards ceremony, whichever one it was, and they were clearly enjoying each other's company. But it could have been just colleagues.
Speaker 6: Yeah.
Speaker 3: But over the weekend, two added pieces of information have surfaced. One, they were papped getting into a car driving away from I'm going to say a restaurant, I.
Speaker 2: Don't know, and they look She is vibrating.
Speaker 4: With happiness, she looks smitten.
Speaker 3: They are laughing, he's laughing. It just looks so gorgeous. And then Steve Martin, who clear feeling like the third wheel, has posted to Instagram no to x formerly known as Twitter, I think a photograph of the three of them together again, Martin short and Meryl Streeps faces, both beaming with new love, with a big cross through Steve Martin's own face.
Speaker 4: It was Instagram Swanie, and it's funny.
Speaker 5: It was such like a boomer post because it's not the original photo. It's a screenshot of the Glamor, like a Glamour article, so you can see like that he's phone's one hundred percent charge, but he's connected to Wi Fi.
Speaker 4: What time it is? Oh? Go four grandpa vibes.
Speaker 2: I love it, I love this so much.
Speaker 3: I am just I mean you, as a very dark hearted person, you gotta admit this is lovely.
Speaker 4: Oh, I love it, and I love all three of them so much.
Speaker 5: I really need to watch Our friend Sampang always talks about how great that show is. Yeah, on the Murders in the Building, and I still haven't watched it.
Speaker 3: I've watched the first few episodes of the first season. I'll have to go back to it later on in the show or maybe tomorrow. I'll play you the most cringe worthy interview ever I've ever heard. And it was with one of the you know, one of those chipper American more wanting TV shows. Yeah, and Martin Short, and it was about his wife who had passed away a few years earlier.
Speaker 4: You played that to us earlier this year, Yes, I.
Speaker 3: Thought I played it on a different show. Is still I can barely listen to it. It's so excruciating. Anyway, let's move on to something that is not excruciating. Dua Lipa has sung Believe with the Great Share at the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame induction at Duelo Peep and then, oh my god, listen to the crowd. Yes, Queen, what a song.
Speaker 2: And what a performance.
Speaker 3: She seems to be everywhere at the moment, and it makes me worry that she's running down the clock.
Speaker 5: She's just trying to milk every last bit in herfore's over exactly.
Speaker 2: She might be afraid of her own mortality, and she's like, I gotta get out there.
Speaker 4: Do you want to hear her speech?
Speaker 2: Yes? Please?
Speaker 6: My life has been just a roller coaster and the one thing that I have never done so never give up. I never give up. And I'm talking to the women. You guys are on your own.
Speaker 3: I love that she's always been like that. And I've got a little little framed a print that I bought off TIMU. Would you believe that pays homage to one of her greatest quotes ever, which was my mom said to me one day, you know, why don't you sail down to marry a rich Man?
Speaker 2: And I told her mom, I am a rich Man.
Speaker 1: The Crispy Swan Show, Chrissy Swan Show, now Swanny.
Speaker 5: Before we get to clickbait, we are very excited about one of our favorite streaming apps, nine Now, and today we're going to set a nine now streaming task. If you can then call us back at this time tomorrow. Having done said task and answer a question, you win one thousand dollars cash.
Speaker 2: Oh my god, I love it to do list So.
Speaker 5: In season nine, episode one of Math's UK Chris So Juicy, it's so good that the UK version Christina and Kieran were matched together. We need to know what practical joke did Kieran play on Christina at the altar fabulous.
Speaker 2: Head to nine Now and find the answer.
Speaker 3: Then heads straight to the Nova player app and register the answer for your chance to win. Tomorrow, We're going to be calling someone back and awarding them a thousand dollars.
Speaker 5: Nine Now is your world of free entertainment with your favorite shows, exclusive series, live news, sport, and more.
Speaker 4: Stream free now.
Speaker 1: Chrissy's Clicheit okay.
Speaker 3: Justin Bieber has turned up on stage and he is not well.
Speaker 2: No, and I just don't understand.
Speaker 5: Where are his people or his management or even Haley.
Speaker 4: Why is she letting him do this?
Speaker 2: I don't understand it.
Speaker 3: He's a new father and he's there's been rumors around all of this P Diddy stuff that he is kind of a victim. A victim, Yeah, so he'd be psychologically just tortured at the moment.
Speaker 5: Yeah, he rocked up on stage twenty with a rapper named Don Tolliver. I'm not sure if you've heard of him. He's not massive, No I haven't. But he has this really great song with Justin called Honest. It sounds like this gab me from John.
Speaker 2: Justin Bieber is so talented, so talented.
Speaker 3: I really hope he works himself out and comes back to his power.
Speaker 2: You know, I.
Speaker 5: Agree, because he got on stage with Don and didn't even sing.
Speaker 4: He was just holding his microphone.
Speaker 3: And worse than that, it's like he looked out of it.
Speaker 2: He looked out of it. He was wandering around, looked like he couldn't focus.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it's physically he was like slouched. But Hailey Beebe his wife, who obviously would know him better than anybody else day to day at the moment, she's supported his surprise performance at this show.
Speaker 5: Okay, maybe he just didn't want to sing, Maybe he just wasn't up for it vocally. It was weird though, to go on stage and not even really perform.
Speaker 2: It was weird.
Speaker 3: Plus he looked like norm from Life Being The Life Being a campaign. I don't know, I don't know what's going on with the youth of today. I've got the best story coming next. So you know Rihanna amazing and she has many many songs, but this one is about out.
Speaker 2: Time, someone rescue me, still on my mind, losing.
Speaker 3: Air so great. And you know I'm a lyrics person. Yeah, so I know this song I've sung at a thousand times. I could probably win a pub card at a pub, you know, five hundred dollars drinks card at a pub for knowing it word for word. Well, it never occurred to me that the entire verse is just a pastiche of classic eighties songs stitched together.
Speaker 2: Have a listen to set a record company exactly this.
Speaker 5: Yeah, he's an agent and a songwriter. His name's Evan Bogas, and he is responsible.
Speaker 2: For the lyrics. Have a listen to what smart little Evan has done.
Speaker 7: The whole second verse of that song is eighties song titles. Take on me Aha for me? You know inside you feel it right now?
Speaker 2: Take me on.
Speaker 7: I could just die up in your arms tonight.
Speaker 4: I melt with you.
Speaker 7: You've got me head over heels, the boy you keep me hanging on the way you make me feel, the way so we've got number one song from the eighties.
Speaker 3: We've got keep Me Hanging On Kim Wild Head over Heels. That's a Tears Fears song. Take on Me Obviously dying your ants Tonight. I think it's by the Cutting Crew.
Speaker 2: Melt with You one of my favorite songs of all time by modern.
Speaker 4: English Cutting Crewe. You're spot on Swanny Wow, And I.
Speaker 2: Think I've got them all there.
Speaker 3: That is the most satisfying tidbit I've ever heard the best?
Speaker 4: Was there an MJ song in there as well?
Speaker 5: Yes?
Speaker 2: The Way you make Me with that?
Speaker 4: Hey, that's us done. Ricky leads, Tim and Joel are up next. Have a beautiful Monday night. Love you.
Speaker 1: Chrissy Swan Show is a Nova podcast.
Speaker 3: For more great comedy shows like this, head to novapodcast dot com.
Speaker 7: Don Are You