Speaker 1: We've been waiting for ages. The Friday Funny is back today on car Trip Trivia. Rudy will join me soon looking forward to that. We'll also do who am I for the last question of the show, and it's a fun one for the gamers, so make sure you stick around. Let's just shout outs. John from Melrose, Upstate New York just turned twenty nine. Harriet from Ballarat just turn seven this coming Sunday. Phoenix from Napa in California is turning thirteen. Lexi from Cooperoo in Brizzy will be fifteen. Tomorrow's birthday just one. Naomi from Corfield will be forty three, and today we've got a few. Lucy from Pacific Pines is fourteen. Essa from Turkey is forty eight. Hope I pronounced that correctly. Johnny from Holy Toledo in Ohio is fifty six. August from Warrialda moving to Parks today is nine, and Archer from Helstone is eleven. And his old man Joe, who will be fifty two on Sunday. Now one last one, how's this Michael, his wife Kristen and his stepsister Duty from Brisbane and Scotland. They're all having birthdays today? How's that? Happy birthday everyone? I'm Stephen Cray and I'm not big on canned fish, but I don't mind it when they put it in tune a morning. Question number one? What happens to a honey bee? After it stings you? It dies fairly? Final stuff? Question two, beginning with Q. Which character was always inventing stuff on the Kids show? Zoe one oh one Quinn? Question three. The heart restarting device you might find at offices, swimming pools, and public places. Is an automated external What an automated external defibrillator? Question four? How many luft balloons did West German band Nina sing about in their nineteen eighty three hit ninety nine loft Balloons? Question number five. US pilot Charles Jaeger was the first to break which barrier? It wasn't his backyard fence, It was the sound barrier in October nineteen forty seven. Question six? How many liters are there in a cubic meter? One thousand liters? Question seven, Now this is what trivia is all about. Have a good think about it. What coincidental significance do the deaths of Ingrid Bergmann, Robert de Niro Senior and William Shakespeare have in common. What's coincidental about the days that these three people died? Well? Sadly for them, they all died on their birthday? Question eight, beginning with m what do we call the mounds of snow that form on an ungroomed ski slope? Moguls? M og u ls? Question nine, which dance in triple time? Comes from the German word for roll the waltz? Question ten? In Australian slang, which bird's flatulence is used to describe the early morning a Sparrows? If you've woken up really early, you've woken up at Sparrows? You know the rest? Question eleven? What does gif GIF stand for? Is it gigabyte internet file? Is it graphics interchange format or is it get it free? It's the second one graphics interchange format. Question twelve. In the board game The Game of Life, how much cash do you get from every other player when you have a child? Is it five hundred bucks? Is it one thousand bucks? Or is it fifteen hundred bucks? Five hundred smackerounis is your award for having a child? More players? The better of course? Question thirteen? What word beginning with G describes a style or category of art, film, music, or literature genre. Question fourteen. Which country was the inaugural Netball World Cup champion in nineteen sixty three? It was Australia. Question fifteen. What do we call the women, typically close friends or relatives who support the bride by assisting with tasks and logistics before and during her wedding bride'smaids? Question sixteen. Which month of the year was named after Julius Caesar? It was July. Question seventeen. Which Japanese car manufacturer has a luxury brand called Infinity Nissen? Question eighteen. The three fundamental trigonomic ratios in right angled triangles are sign cause and what sign cause? And ten I gotta say I was never much chop at any of that stuff. Question nineteen. In the two thousand and four comedy Romance A Cinderella Story, what does Hillary Duff playing Sam drop when running home from the homecoming dance, her keys, her mobile phone, or her lipstick? She drops her mobile phone and Rudy's going to drop a gag in just a few months. Stick where us the Friday Fundi's up in a sec But first, it's question twenty and It's a who Am I born in Houston, Texas, in June nineteen seventy eight. I have a sister and a brother. I attended the Art Institute of Houston and studied computer graphics and began developing video games using the Click Team fusion programming software from France. I was part of Hope Animation, a group of Christian artists that produced the third person role playing game The Pilgrim's Progress. This led to the solo development of my game, The Desolate Hope, which, like its predecessor, was not successful. In twenty thirteen, I built the game Chipper and Sons Lumber Company. However, its family friendly credentials were questioned and the anthropomorphic animal characters were described as creepy and scary. This inspired the creation of an intentionally frightening game that would go on to worldwide success and spawn more than ten sequels, multiple spin offs, a series of books, and two movies, the first of which, Five Nights at Freddy's, was Blumhouse Production's highest ever grossing film. I live in Salado, Texas with my wife and six children. I am Scott Who? I Am Scott Cowthon and following the first Who am I? Of the year? We have the first Friday funny of the Year. And incidentally, this is the bloke who gave me the idea for Scott Cawthan in the who am I? We just heard it's Rudy's.
Speaker 2: It's got the names.
Speaker 1: Welcome buddy. Yeah, I'm back. I guess how I'm good? How are you? Dad? And fantastic Scott Cauthen. What's the thing with him? What do you love about him? Well?
Speaker 2: I love the books he makes, he makes the five Nights at Freddy's Books and the games and he's just amazing.
Speaker 1: Okay, and you watch the movies even though you probably shouldn't ever know a bit scary.
Speaker 2: No, I'm not scary at all.
Speaker 1: The pg aren't they? The oh what how old are you? Yeah, which reminds me really has just started high school or big school? I suppose you could call it into grade five. How's it going, mate?
Speaker 2: It is actually very, very fun. This is my third day, and I am so happy that I actually got into the school.
Speaker 1: No, good on your, mate, Well, we're pleased that you're there as well. It makes pick up and drop off a little bit easier with you and fred at the same joint, migie, you'll be catching the train soon to get ready for it. Oh no, okay, but mate, we're here for a joke. We could talk all day, but we won't. What have you got for us today? All right?
Speaker 2: How does a lumberjack know how many trees he's cut down?
Speaker 1: I don't know, mate, he keeps a log, starts to you with a bang. Thanks for joining us, mate, that's terrific. No worries.
Speaker 2: All right, Well sign us off there back and stay goles vocal deaden dead
Speaker 1: M