Speaker 1: This is number one hundred.
Speaker 2: You are on the air, which and Lauren has just gone twenty six past seven. Let's say hello to our next guest.
Speaker 3: Next guests a couple of tradees who traded in building buildings for building a comedic friend.
Speaker 2: Excuse me?
Speaker 4: Can you repeat the audim mimic it in a high pitched voice?
Speaker 1: Can you please repeat you or so whopper? Let's say it was a good trade. Please welcome to the show.
Speaker 5: Inspired.
Speaker 1: I'm not employing.
Speaker 3: Hey, morning Morning, Morning morning.
Speaker 2: How are we bloody trades to TV stars and still going strong?
Speaker 1: How can anyone get a TV show these days? Yeah, it's easy the day TV thing these days.
Speaker 6: You know.
Speaker 2: Hats off to you guys, because I feel like every man needs dog. Tried to do a podcast or something or career change during lockdown and a lot of them are fading away. But you guys are just going from strength to strength. Well done.
Speaker 5: Thank hanging in for now house podcat? How every I can everyone I know in Australia has a podcast?
Speaker 3: Can I say how thankful I am that you are fully clothed, Because when I opened up my Instagram this morning, I saw a whole heap of mosaic schlongs and buttons mosaic. Yeah, you know how they do that mosaici type blur which actually isn't enough.
Speaker 1: We can really see it. I was scared. I was like, you need to blur this more. I was like, make them blow bigger so we can, like, so we can look bigger, look bigger. So what was it in aate.
Speaker 4: Of So in were in Germany and we went to a nude like recreational park. So they had these all over Germany and they go.
Speaker 1: What they do?
Speaker 5: I can see why because they've got They've got some buttons on them.
Speaker 1: The German the Bratwurst. Yeah, they they're famous for their sausages for a reason.
Speaker 6: They need to do some work on their glutes in the cli some of them. There's some saggy glutes in there.
Speaker 5: You'd be surprised how many messages we were just reading then before coming on here of people asking for the uncensored version.
Speaker 2: So runnus through. You were over there as part of this new show, The List. So you guys travel around the world.
Speaker 4: Yeah, yeah, So we went to six different countries and to Japan, India, Malaysia, South Africa, Germany and Finland. Right, and so yeah, so we pretty much go into every everything blind, like, we have this list that we have to tick off before we get to go to the next country.
Speaker 5: The opposite of a buck of this. So we want to do a buck of this show and like do the best things in the world. But then everyone's like, well, that's going to be boring. No one wants to watch that, So let's do the worst things and that you can do in the world, I guess, and you guys won't have any say over them. So we were completely blindsided going into everything we did.
Speaker 6: So what is the worst thing in the world that you can do when you're on holidays? Starts playing badminton with a bunch of nude Germans.
Speaker 1: That was kind of fine.
Speaker 5: What about the wet We met up with this bear Sharman. So this guy so in Finland was definitely the whackist country. If you want to watch the season, maybe start with filming. It was rud Maybe it's a bit too intense to start with, but this guy, right.
Speaker 1: He's incredibly boring. They're wild and wild.
Speaker 4: I think there's not that much to do there. They're just known for being like for saunering.
Speaker 6: And where sometimes you only get half an hour of daylight and half an hour of nighttime in the different seasons.
Speaker 4: In winter, because it's so yeah, maybe boring of a country. They're just the whackest people that have shy and come up with things to entertain themselves. So, yeah, we met up with this bear sharman who like he turns himself.
Speaker 1: He has this ritual. Honestly, it went for like four hours and the film is running out of tape. I'm not even joking.
Speaker 5: This guy was like beating this drum and feedness like bear meat and stuff, and he he had tatoos of like bear stuff all over him and what.
Speaker 1: He wanted it a bear. He turned into a bed that's by a bear, he sounds like. But then you eat the bear.
Speaker 2: He sounds like the geelong cats.
Speaker 5: He cut us open with these quarts so like he didn't realize how deep he cutters. But his eyes like rolling in the back of his head, and he's like part of the ceremony. I've got a sacrifice, sacrifice blood. So he cut our arms. Opening mine was so bad and needed stitches.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it was. It was wild. He makes you eat bear meat.
Speaker 4: Yeah, honestly, taste kind of good having bed of lamb or roast beef or something.
Speaker 2: Because your parents that you guys down and going, hey, it's trying to go back to being a trade.
Speaker 5: I'm sure my dad would want that because he's he's a bit stressed on the job site. And I was actually going to take over the business before this blew up.
Speaker 1: So your dad doesn't want you anywhere near his business. I carry a lot of guilt still.
Speaker 4: Sorry.
Speaker 2: Last time we caught up with you boys, because there's a pack of you, one of you was still actually a trading he was still doing some work on the side. Has everyone given up that that world? Now?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 4: Liam still has a few days here and there, and we have a few mates that like Bill. I mate Bill, he's an arborist. And there's still a few people that float in and out. But pretty much we were all trades need to start with.
Speaker 1: Good coin in chopping down trees. Yeah, it's very surgeon. Yeah that's it. Tree surg tells his dates. How do you different work? It's like a tree surgeon. Yeah that that sounds hard. That sounds harder than an arborist.
Speaker 2: So look, the Inspired Unemployed. The list is the New Shark premiere is tonight seven point thirty on ten, or he can stream the entire series on Paramount Plus Australia. I just quickly Japan crazy place. I haven't been. I've heard all about it the best.
Speaker 1: What do you do there?
Speaker 4: We trained with like these the yellow Bushy mountain monks.
Speaker 1: Wow, so we got we did. They were them a walking school. That was what that was funny school.
Speaker 4: Do you synchronize walking? They're so like, obviously the most polite people in the world, but they're very disciplined. Yeah, so they do this thing called walking, synchronized walking.
Speaker 1: I don't know if you've heard of it, you know, to watch, very exciting. Yeah, but I don't know. I can't even take what they practice.
Speaker 5: They practice walking with the you don't understand, like their thumbs need to be in the perfect position, and their arms perfect and their legs and they go to this school fornights a week.
Speaker 1: It's like what most kids do. They reckon. So we went there and just got screamed at the whole time.
Speaker 4: Yeah, and they just do like all these patterns walking out of each other.
Speaker 1: It's yeah, it's really it's really good. Just watch it.
Speaker 2: Walk tonight, yeah on ten. Otherwise Like I said, you can stream the entire series on Paramount Plus. Nice work, boys. Thanks for dropping by this morning.
Speaker 4: I know, thanks guys, Guys, Case and Lauren Lauren wake up feeling good.
Speaker 6: Follow them on the socials. H