Speaker 1: Jack Lococious, chadlos great depth to Lococious and he dribbles a proper book for us.
Speaker 2: Jack. That's quite an introduction on five double a breakfast, Jack, good.
Speaker 3: Morning to you.
Speaker 2: Good morning guys. How was it down there?
Speaker 3: We were It's fantastic. We're just saying it.
Speaker 1: It must it must be horrible this week, of all weeks, that you can't be out there playing on Sunday head of what's going to be such a massive day.
Speaker 3: I want to ask you this though.
Speaker 1: First, are you ingrained enough in the Port Adelaide culture that you take joy out of the Crows losing last night yet?
Speaker 3: Or does that take a while to sleep in.
Speaker 2: I don't know I take joy out of it yet. But yeah, three and two is better than four and one for them.
Speaker 4: I think, Well, Jack, it's going to be a massive game on Sunday. Is it been much chat among the playing group about the sort of injustice that Koshi has rightly we think, been vocal about with porl ken Copper that twenty k fine for shooting his mouth off a bit with Sicily and you know, the aeroplane stuff. Yet now it's supposedly the grudge match of the round being promoted heavily by the AFL.
Speaker 3: This happened it both ways a bit, aren't they. Yeah.
Speaker 2: I think when it first came out, everyone, not only the football club, but everyone kind of agreed that it was a bit silly. But no, it's an exciting game for the club. Obviously it'd be a big crowd and lots of eyes on us. So yeah, no better ocasual for the boys to get our says and gone.
Speaker 1: Any talk internally about goal celebrations and how Hawthorne might carry on if they get a bit of a head of steam up. Obviously, you know it is the grudge match. Guys get told to sort of, you know, keep a lid on it internally, if you talked about, you know, getting rassed up by some of these Hawthorne and antagonists at all.
Speaker 2: Nah, I think celebrations of the least of our worries. We're pretty focused on what we've got to do to get our our game going and our season going. And I think we've had the wood Over Hawks at the last couple of games. Obviously I haven't been here, but we feel like we match up pretty well against them, and I think we're really excited to do it against our fans and in our.
Speaker 4: State despite being injured, Jack, have you been able to get involved in any of the sort of gather around events so far? Like there's been you know, a lot of a lot of stuff for the for the fans. Have you have you been part of any of that.
Speaker 2: Yeah, we had a big clinic day the other day down at Alberton, had a heap of kids and played some footy with them, so that was that was great. And then also I went out to the Women's and Children's Hospital who are a big partner with gather around with their foundations. So it's spent a couple of hours out there with some kids and that was a great experience too. But no, it's a great atmosphere here in Adelaide and looking forward to the rest of the weekend.
Speaker 3: And how are you coming along? Though?
Speaker 4: There was a story a couple of days ago where there was some speculation that you might you might be making a sooner an expected comeback?
Speaker 3: Was that? Was that rigid ditch?
Speaker 2: Yeah, I'm feeling good. I don't want to put too much pressure on myself, but yeah, I'm feeling good. Taking lots of boxes so hopefully I can keep tracking the right way and play a heap of footy in the back end of this season.
Speaker 4: Yeah, back in what second half? Is that the aims of halfway mark or you know, even sooner?
Speaker 2: Yeah, I think the Buyer will be an interesting time. Hopefully I can play a game or two beforehand, but I think it's pretty sad to say I should be back after the Buyer. But yeah, I'm looking to obviously shorten that time out of the game as much as I can.
Speaker 3: Yeah, how did you think of the game last night? Jeez?
Speaker 4: We all get a bit complacent about Gulong and every year people write them off and say, oh, you know, they're pasted it and people.
Speaker 3: Calling them Dad's Army and what have you.
Speaker 4: But you know, through gridded teeth, I say this, Patrick Dangerfield is quite a unique football, isn't he.
Speaker 2: Yeah they were incredible. You know, they're up against the crowd against them, and they hang tough for probably most of the second quarter and started the third and then obviously yes, Sty've got some match winners and Jeremy Cameron and and put their back line was unreal, Zach Guthrie and stuff like that. So no, I don't go away Gelen.
Speaker 1: No, Yeah, they're a quality lineup. Darcy Burne Jones misses out on Sunday. Did you feels like you get one back? Get Zach Butter's back last week and he looked like he didn't miss a trick, and you lose another one this week. You must be looking forward to a time when the team could be at full strength.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it is a little bit frustrating. I think he's been one of the boys that started the season really well, so it is a little bit annoying that he's out and obviously kicked the winner against the Hawks last year, so no, the boys will have to step up.
Speaker 3: I'm sure does he remind you guys about that? But I don't know.
Speaker 2: I wasn't there, but henbelieved he's pretty relaxed. But I think he's happy with that one.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's an unbelievable eyelightdea at Adelaide Oval, good old you Jack Well, enjoy gathering our mate, and we can't wait to get you back on the on the field.
Speaker 3: Sounds like it's going to be sooner rather than later. Thanks guys, but