Speaker 1: Hello, a little but gas.
Speaker 2: Hello, there we're missing mum.
Speaker 1: Mum's gone, Mum's gone. What she got on today?
Speaker 2: She's heading to Radelaide?
Speaker 1: Oh she is, she is too. Mace dogs in the house. Clint, you were just rating the Nova Merch cupboard.
Speaker 2: I just got myself a couple of hats. Slips off, slap, close your.
Speaker 3: Eyes, got your present, keeping close, keep close, close, keeping close, open your eyes.
Speaker 2: Oh what.
Speaker 1: Is it? It's a for Dora.
Speaker 2: It's a for Dora.
Speaker 1: They got made for the other show. That's cute for Dora. Hats is that? Cause leams Ben?
Speaker 2: I just like him?
Speaker 1: Okay, I'm no, I can't. I can't.
Speaker 2: I could never wear that.
Speaker 1: I couldn't pull off.
Speaker 2: Hey, just before we begin, Yes, I was rattled when I walked into the Channel nine room in Sydney because quite a few of the Weekend Today and Today show producers now listen to this podcast. Oh so can by offering a big warm hello, do we run at Channel nine? Who are listening to this.
Speaker 1: The Evil Empire? Does it amaze you that people listen? Yes, me too.
Speaker 4: It wiggs me out when it whigs as well relatable.
Speaker 1: Jason actually haven't gotten on the reds lately and approved a lot. I need to jump back on there today.
Speaker 3: A tee You what I find weird when I put the telly on and see you in a suit, hosting a professional segment and often a tie.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and I'm just like, this is rattling me.
Speaker 2: When I was talking to the Pulleys on the Today Show on Friday, Well you.
Speaker 1: Told me you didn't understand any of.
Speaker 2: Them, Well no, I understood a lot of it. I just let them have their says.
Speaker 1: Got treats.
Speaker 3: Yes, Well, we're gonna meet your parents.
Speaker 4: We can meet the parents.
Speaker 1: What are these you want to meet them?
Speaker 4: These are fruit chocks. So these are apricots covered in chokies.
Speaker 2: Oh sounds dried aprico made by men, made by.
Speaker 4: Men's Yeah, men's fruit chop mens. So men do like violet crumbles? Do you know violet crumble?
Speaker 2: Should we do on for Friday when we're there? Should we do some sort of taste of s a and we can have like bung Fritz Fritz stras I love strass.
Speaker 1: I hang on like Strasburg.
Speaker 2: Yeah, no, no, no cheese Strasburg.
Speaker 1: The meat, yeah, and you cut it and then fry.
Speaker 2: It or dip it in sauce. Yeah, I'll try one fry. What are the pipe floaters? Pipe floaters?
Speaker 1: You have to try. I'm not an apricok, give it a go. Look at my.
Speaker 2: Lips O nice?
Speaker 4: You don't write them?
Speaker 1: Can you buy one in half? Sonny in the middle? I just mm so good? Yeah? Nice?
Speaker 2: I do like a chocolate raisin.
Speaker 1: What's the pineapple lumps? Are they a lumps? Are they? Yeah?
Speaker 4: Right, you can get pineapple lumps?
Speaker 1: Not really? I like a chocolate coated raspberry.
Speaker 2: Do you know Haigs? They originated in South Australia to Haigs is the best. There's Haggs in the mall in Rundle Mall.
Speaker 1: You teld me. There's us in Richmond now too.
Speaker 2: And there's one in glen Ferry Road, Hawthorne.
Speaker 4: Have you guys had a Farmer Junior and niced coffee?
Speaker 2: There we go Farmers Union and ice coffee.
Speaker 1: I'm telling you, and you know what, on Friday, we're gonna want to taste all that.
Speaker 2: I would love to see a frog cake.
Speaker 1: What's I need?
Speaker 2: A Belfast frog cake? Can you put together the foods a great Can you imagine Lauren eating bung Fritz?
Speaker 1: What's bung fu.
Speaker 4: Stra Smiley Fritz smileys. You know what. It's just it's like a it's like a bung Fritz, but it's like they make it to look like Smiley's like a smiley.
Speaker 1: With a bung Fritz. We're not going to be getting it in like the roll of meat, are we?
Speaker 2: Yeah? And you dip it in sauce.
Speaker 4: You know when girls wear high heels and they're like got strappy, they're like strappy high heels, and then the straps on their feet like it's obviously too tight to their foot and it looks like they've got bung Fritz feet. That's what bung Frids reminds me.
Speaker 2: Do you, Yeah, don't worry about you.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 2: Stoby poles, electricity pole. They're very strange. They do say some weird things. I ask, who's in the box?
Speaker 4: I'm not sure, Well, the five of us will be in the box. And then is it yes? And alcohol?
Speaker 2: Where's our accommodations?
Speaker 4: TBC?
Speaker 2: I followed that up very intense.
Speaker 1: I need to fill out my paperwork for you.
Speaker 4: Have you not done that yet? I've done the paperwork, serious, Jakes, I told you do that.
Speaker 2: Like mate, I did my paperwork on the day.
Speaker 4: I do a lot for you. I just need some things in return.
Speaker 1: You book me a swlight mid show. Do you know what? You never ever live that down ever.
Speaker 2: Guys, I gotta go to the Evil Empire. I'm sorry.
Speaker 1: Oh it's a leg day, Jim everyone, I said, hello, can you tell it? He looked very wind swept?
Speaker 2: He did wind swept on the Today.
Speaker 1: Tony Jones coming out for a few on Thursday.
Speaker 2: Tony's heading to Adelaide this afternoon.
Speaker 3: Oh tell ja can pick us up though him mckeeat Carnival from hers Well.
Speaker 2: Tony will be broadcasting from the same radio studios as we will be, although he'll be on the A M band.
Speaker 1: I wonder if it wants to pop on.
Speaker 4: Does Tony have any shins?
Speaker 2: What Tony have any shins? I don't know what you're talking about.
Speaker 1: What do you call a man?
Speaker 3: Don't leave me just the two of us?
Speaker 4: Oh my god, that's a good joke.
Speaker 1: That's a.
Speaker 4: What do you call a lady?
Speaker 1: Anybody?
Speaker 3: Anybody was a little tour going on a couple of people out there.
Speaker 2: Reminder, when you see a ghost, like a ghost from the past.
Speaker 1: I was just saying a too. We just went through. It reminded me a lot of all right, see.
Speaker 4: Clint bye, it's gotta come in.
Speaker 1: Got up? Hang on?
Speaker 2: I did hit the button?
Speaker 1: Can you come in?
Speaker 2: No, I'm doing the tour.
Speaker 1: Sorry, you got fruits.
Speaker 2: And we're gonna have bell Fritz like the South Astra Frits.
Speaker 1: Do you eat bunk Fritz?
Speaker 2: I love? But have you had Smiley Fritz?
Speaker 1: Yes? We heard about smiley Fruitz.
Speaker 4: Don't you reckon?
Speaker 2: That bung Fritz.
Speaker 1: Looks like okas farm.
Speaker 4: You know when girls wear strappy shoes and then the straps are too tight and it looks like they've got bunk Fris feet.
Speaker 1: How you know, Tony Jones, you reckon? He's got no shins?
Speaker 2: What what do you call a man with no shins? What? Tony? Wow? That's an Adelaide joker for the head one. All right, I'm gonna tour see Okay.
Speaker 1: Tell that Irish bloke on the tour to shut up the backer.
Speaker 4: I think that's a good joke, And I think good joke is how did the butcher introduce his wife at the party?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 2: Meat, Paddy?
Speaker 1: M hm? What else you got?
Speaker 4: What do you call the man with a shovel in his head.
Speaker 3: Do I need to timestand this Doug, I've got one, but you've got a time stand.
Speaker 2: I know that one.
Speaker 4: Do you have to do that?
Speaker 3: Or we didn't put it to where I just put the mics down just to be safe, just to be safe.
Speaker 1: All right, that's it.
Speaker 3: It's only a quickie today. Sorry, because Lossie had to leave and we've been in work meetings preparing for the Adelaide trip.
Speaker 4: We are very excited.
Speaker 3: We are excited. Special podcast on Friday. Yeah from Radelaide.
Speaker 4: Yeah, let's go.
Speaker 3: Maybe cheeky live stream from the game. A bit of a cheeky little live stream from.
Speaker 4: The game maybe in the first quarter.
Speaker 1: Get that, or a little lunchtime live stream lunch Sun Lives. All right, we're out, mace, dog wrappers up with one more gag.
Speaker 4: You put me on this body.
Speaker 1: We're not going anywhere to get caught one.
Speaker 4: What do you call a girl with one leg? Eileen