Speaker 1: The outside.
Speaker 2: Good morning and welcome to outsiders the show that is the globalist fantasies of one world government and decisions affecting all our lives being taken by sinister unelected bureaucrats.
Speaker 1: Held bent on power.
Speaker 2: What Penny Wong is to reassuring us all that we are safe from the above, And now have the honor to invite Senator the Honorable Penny Wong, Minister for Foreign Affairs, on behalf of the Prime Minister of Australia.
Speaker 3: Yes, while we were all busy with the imploding coalition, last week, Australia joined the globalist elites and signed us up to the World Health Organizations Global Pandemic Agreement.
Speaker 4: COVID nineteen crystallized in the archiest of terms what we already know to be true. Global challenges require collective action. That's why the world came together with a shared ambition to act on hard earned lessons, to work towards an agreement to reduce the risk of future pandemics and make the world safer for everyone, no matter who you are or where you live. Because we know these health emergencies don't recognize national borders.
Speaker 5: Oh, I feel safer already yes, there you have it in one fell swoop, the globalist fantasy of a global health bureaucracy with who knows what potential to potentially overrule national governments. Thank you so much, Prime Minister.
Speaker 4: Adopting this agreement not only affirms our shared commitment to action guarded by principles of equity, it also demonstrates the value of the international community working together to find solutions to shared global challenges.
Speaker 1: Australia is proud.
Speaker 4: To have served as the vice chair of the Intergovernmental Negotiating Body for the Pandemic Agreement, representing our diverse Western Pacific region, and I commend all negotiators for their hard work. I also thank Director General TETROS, World Health Organization staff, and UN and civil society colleagues and other stakeholders for your support and contribution to this agreement.
Speaker 3: Needless to say, it was only Donald Trump who refused to sign up the US to this monstrosity.
Speaker 5: And speaking of monstrosities, we also learned this week that the Biden administration, remember those guys, were classifying as domestic extremists and putting on terror watchlists, among others, those who opposed the COVID mandates.
Speaker 6: And while Some of the examples that are focused on there have to do with those who opposed the COVID vaccine mandates. Those who opposed the mask mandates, parents who were concerned that their children going to school may be forcibly vaccinated at the COVID vaccine without the concenter awareness of parents.
Speaker 2: Penny Wong has just signed us up, you and me and all of us to the World Health Organization's Global Pandemic Agreement. What an absolute disgrace. Will we wait for whatever horrors that might entail in the years to come.
Speaker 1: Let's grab the latest outside as news.
Speaker 2: Well, Richard James, a week of the coalitions struggling around are they together?
Speaker 1: Are they not together? Who's to blame? Who did what wrong?
Speaker 3: And all?
Speaker 2: It's been a shambles, But maybe they're getting their act together.
Speaker 1: What do you think, Rita.
Speaker 3: Well, from the outside, it looks like the Liberals have capitulated and agreed to those four non negotiables essentially that the National said they needed to see in place before they would sign up the coalition. It's just been very confusing a week because at one stage we were told, oh no, no, Susan Lee's not wanting to have this coalition reformed. It's going to be three years before there's another agreement, and then within a couple of days. It seems like we're on the verge of the coalition being reformed. And I think the Nationals for non negotiables, a couple of them might form city folks seem a bit strange, but I think they speak to their electorate and given that the Nationals are the ones who actually performed well at the election, they've got a fair bit of leverage.
Speaker 5: James Well, yes and no, because I think that all of this really looks really, really bad for David Little Proud. You know, let's not forget David Little Proud is the guy who led them into this whole disastrous situation where they wound up pulling the pin on the coalition. Now. I don't really think that the four issues that we're talking about, aside from nuclear were really the approximate reasons why this whole thing blew up. You know, the party room dynamic so of the National Party is very interesting sort of thing. Matt Canavan, I understand, challenge for leadership came closer than David Little Proud thought he was going to. David Little Proud, who was just on Andrew Clenell just now basically forced through this whole de merger of the Coalition in an attempt to hold on to his own power. So the whole thing I think, you know, with him going back, but when he goes back and then you know has to go and beg Susan Leigh to take them back, you know, I think that he's actually really weakened in the long run the National's position so long as at least David Little Proud remains leader. And the big question now is who comes next. Does Little Proud stay as leader or does the party room now look at him as having led them up the garden path on going to this merger and spill him for somebody else.
Speaker 2: But the first thing to say is that Little Prowd did lead the Nationals or was pushed by the National party room into the Voice, which was terrific and that had terrific results. So a bit of backbone is a good thing to see. But the real issue here, Rita and James, in my opinion is net zero. That's the elephant in the room, and all this is just shadow dancing around that issue. Now, the two leaders Susan Lee and David Little Proud are on the left of both their parties, on the wetter side, the bed wedding side. They clearly are still clinging on.
Speaker 1: To net zero. Susan Lee obviously is of that faction. David Little Proud just talking to Andrew clene Leans.
Speaker 2: Equivocating but basically, oh, yes, very important that we cut emissions.
Speaker 1: Nonsense, absolute nonsense.
Speaker 2: The rest of the world is abandoning net zero, abandoning the idea of cutting emissions. Donald Trump is attacking Kirs Starmer. We've had the New Zealanders abandoning it. Everyone is moving away from this. The single most important issue that the Nationals and the Liberals and the Coalition all have to decide is where do they abandon net zero? If they want to win the next election, they have to. There is no other issue. The rest of this is smoke and mirrors.
Speaker 7: In opinion, I agree hundred on that.
Speaker 3: It is interesting though that both Susan Lee and David Little Pratt on the left of their respective parties. They don't get along, they don't like each other, and I think that dynamic has also played a role in this. But yeah, there's all sorts of another leadership challenge. A bunch of names being thrown up, not just Matt Canavan, but we're talking about.
Speaker 5: Michael McCormick has certainly Barnby Joyce said that he would back Michael McCormick the are for was reporter.
Speaker 2: We've got Matt Canavan on the show shortly, so we'll be putting all those questions to Matt.
Speaker 1: But let's also talk about that.
Speaker 2: The fact you've got, for example, Zoe Daniel, who is.
Speaker 3: Now well, I've got to say I am as as as someone who lives in the electorate of Goldstein. I'm very scared because so Daniel is well, she's undermining democracy. She's I think you know this is a call it.
Speaker 1: A So she's refusing to acknowledge defeat. Well, she's she's an election denier.
Speaker 8: She appears to be an election denial.
Speaker 3: She seems to be refusing to accept the reality that the votes have been counted. It's more than one hundred votes, it's not going to trigger an automatic recount, and she's still not conceding to this day. So everyone's announced that the Australian Electoral Commission her terrified because this is the sort of election denial that is a threat.
Speaker 9: This is a threatmoscopes, you know, but saying that this is not the Australian way.
Speaker 3: This is yeah, this is I don't know. I think we're in a constitutional crisis.
Speaker 1: Absolutely, So it'll be June sixth. We won't have January sixth.
Speaker 2: Behind the Zoe Dan taking Parliament by.
Speaker 5: Storm Chip Wilson's electorate office.
Speaker 2: But there is one very very big issue which was touch has been touched on and talked about this week, which is critical. Is this unrealized tax on capital gains. Unrealized capital gains tax on your superannuation. This is the super accounts over three million. It's unindexed, which means as the years go by, more and more people fall into that bracket, particularly younger people who underware of what awaits them. Unrealized capital gains is the reverse of capitalism.
Speaker 1: It is the.
Speaker 2: Absolute nadea, if you like, of how communism and socialism is permeating through our economic system. James, we have this idea that the Australian Tax Office can just conjure up out of thin air whatever profits they say we made and then tax you on it.
Speaker 5: This is so sinister and I want to walk everybody through why this is so sinister, because we're starting to see a lot of pushback in the media now, you know, i'bviously Jim Chalmers offices out there briefing journalists and say no, no, no, it's not that big adeal. It is a really really really big deal for a number of reasons, not just the fact that it is going to tax unrealized games. That is to say, gains that you know, might be valued in something that's not liquid like shares, but you're gonna have to be a tax on and which may go down in the future. So if you've invested in a business, a small business, if your farm is structured, and a lot of people in the agricultural industry have their farm structured through super for this very reason, that's all over the family farm, you know. And again we know how much left wing governments hate independent family farms. They just you know, they want to destroy them in every sort of which way they can. But you know, beyond that too, the way the regulations are written. And if you read Robert Cottlebson in the Australian on this stuff, he's really really good, he's really scary. The regulations that are going to enable this shift are written in such a loose way guys, that they could eventually go and turnaround and be used to tax other asset classes, including the family home. So this is the real citizen. And they say, oh, this is small, this is reasonable. It's just a few people at the very top end. But it's not just the indexation, and we know how bad indexation is. But it is also the fact that once they wedge in this little principle, then I guarantee you the next step is going to be the family home. And they are going to use the intergenerational resentment they have been stoking over home ownership to come after people who have earned money in the home that they paid for and that they are planning on using the wealth that's grown out of that for their retirement. And it is extremely sinister stuff and it is going to be divisive, and it is going to be used for an intergenerational scare campaign the likes you've never seen to keep labor bolted in power.
Speaker 3: Just watching fastly the sort of class warfare, the politics of envy that the left absolutely adore, and they're going to press ahead with it. And given that the Greens have the control in the upper House, the balance of power then this is going to get through quite easy.
Speaker 7: They don't even need to negotiate with anybody else.
Speaker 2: And we know the Greens are talking of lowering thats.
Speaker 3: Were like this applied to the family home today, they would like it to be applied to other investment vehicles, whether that's property or other assets outside of your super So this is something that I think really throughout the election campaign that Coalition fail to articulate their position, articulate what a danger this is, and people kind of just thought, ah, well, that's for very wealthy people with more than three million in their soup aid doesn't apply to me, so who cares? You should care because it will apply to others, and even applying to the asset classes it applies to now, it's going to be so bad for investment.
Speaker 10: So it's so short sighted.
Speaker 3: For a little bit for a cash grab, not a little bit a significant cash crops.
Speaker 5: It is a risk, It is an absolute risk to and at a time when we need real capital certainty and we want to attract capital from around the globe. I can tell you that there's a number of people in this country who have a lot of money, serious money, who also have a number of passports that are saying do I stay here? Do I stay in Australia because the risk here to my money, this government and I just too great.
Speaker 2: Let me just throw in a couple more things into that mix. Reata, which you're absolutely right about. Why this is a magic pudding is that labor bringing in millions of people. They're just flooding our cities with more and more people. So what that does is that inflates This is.
Speaker 1: Magic putting and stuff.
Speaker 2: It inflates the values of property beyond what they're actually worth. The tax office then comes in and says, oh, see how your property has gone up. Okay, we'll take a huge chunk of that, thank.
Speaker 1: You very much. And money doesn't exist. So the money doesn't exist.
Speaker 2: It's a fake money, it's a fake tact because what we are doing in this country is we're driving out genuine investment right and we're replacing it with fantasy economics. This is what this is what this election has led to, and what Reta says about the Coalition failing to prosecute is this show was one of the very few that repeatedly raised unrealized capital gains on super throughout the election and the Coalition failed to destroy labor, which they could have done on this.
Speaker 5: Very and what a contrast from twenty nineteen twenty twenty twelve. You know, remember when the Coalition absolutely hammered and destroyed Bill Shorten over frankin credit, which were something that nobody even understood at the time. But everybody's got superannuation, so this one should have been a real walk up start and everybody either owns or wants to own a family home. They should have just been like, this is an absolute tax on aspiration, it is a tax on growth, and this is what labor is all about. And now Albanezy goes into this, Chalmers goes into this with what ninety ninety one ninety three seats, however many seats they wind up with, and they think they've got all of this political care capital they are going to go they held for leather in this Parliament and it won't just be this just you wait, the attack on capital and all of it's going to be the other thing they're going to do. Just watch readA just watch this reader though too, because even if you don't have three million dollars, they're also going to say, oh, there's this huge part of money out there in everybody is super and we want to just say, hey, use this for some of our nation building projects, uses for infrastructure, users for build to rent. They tell you what to do with this. This is socialism.
Speaker 10: This is what.
Speaker 3: Happens when you've got one side who's terrified to fight and wants to pretend to be labor light and right now listening to the idiot pundits who don't want them to do well, who are telling them to via further left, to be even more labor light, to be even more unelectable.
Speaker 7: And if you're going to do that, this is what happens.
Speaker 3: Because labor does have a mandate they want in a landslide, they have a mandate.
Speaker 10: To push ahead with these.
Speaker 8: Policies just very quickly.
Speaker 2: The soldier over the opposition is to destroy the government, bring it down on argument on philosophy, on economics, and they fail to do that. But to mimic them is the greatest crime against the Australian people. And the Coalitions stand utterly condemned for the failure to fight, fight, fight, which they should have done at the last election, as they did in the Voice and when they.
Speaker 5: Weren't absolutely but the thing is too. You know, this country net zero is a very good example of this, but it's not the only thing. This whole country here. Greg Sheridan had a great piece in the Australia this week and he talked about how this is a great nation that is headed for mediocrity and there are so many ways. Education, the economy, the growing share of government, the way ndies is eating up absolutely everything, the way the deficit is going to eat up absolutely everything, and there's nobody left everything. We're going to turn into Victoria nationally, Rita. I know you talk about Victoria a little bit later on in the program, but you know, this whole country, our luck is going to run out as a lucky country if we're not careful. This is what This is why the opposition, this is why the coalition needs to stop having all of these internal fights over you know, oh is it you know, dam it or Michael or Susan or Agus or ever, and get together and stop talking about themselves because nobody cares. They need to start talking to the people.
Speaker 2: They're heading down the wrong already, they are heading it.
Speaker 3: And the personalities matter because if you've got people in leadership roles who have no principles who just look at focus groups, who don't actually have an ideological basis for why they entered politics and.
Speaker 7: What they want to achieve.
Speaker 3: Then you have this labor light mismash of nonsense that nobody wants. We've already got a Labor Party, we've already got a Greens. We need an alternative, and you've got to give people a clear alternative. And since was a twenty twenty one when the Coalition adopted net zero, they've been smashed into landslide election losses. Like how much more proof do you need that this is not working for you? Because when you've got a cost of living election, and energy is such a huge basis of that, and you can't fight that properly because you've signed up to the same madness as Labor and the Greens, then what are you going to do? And the other thing that is so frustrating with the Coalition is that they know what's happening in America.
Speaker 7: They know that Trump.
Speaker 3: Is slashing corporate tax, he's slashing regulations, He's making it very attractive for businesses to invest in the US. That's the entire platform America first, And if you've got companies that are looking at where we're going to invest.
Speaker 10: So we're going to go to Australia with.
Speaker 3: All that red tape, black tape, green tape, the high taxes, or are we going to go to the US We're going to have the red carpet treatment. Think about it like this affects everybody. It's not just the big end of town. It's going to cost jobs. It's going to see our living standards further compromise, and all.
Speaker 2: Of this something I just go correctly to your to your Greg Sheridan piece, which was a very good piece. As you say, he made the point for the first time in print we've seen.
Speaker 1: What we've been saying on this show for years.
Speaker 2: Is that every time the Coalition go down the path of we believe in climate change, we believe in climate change, they lose, and every time they stand against the madness of the climate change orthodoxy.
Speaker 5: They win.
Speaker 2: Greg Sheridan was the first commentates a serious one I've seen to put that fact there in.
Speaker 1: Print in front of the coalition.
Speaker 2: Every time you back climate change, you lose. And every time you say no, no, no, no, this that this climate change stuff has gone too far, you win.
Speaker 5: Is it to understand about this. So you know what people don't get here, and this is exactly right we are. You know this is we've de industrialized this country. The future of the global economy it's AIS. I was just in America. The Americans I was talking to you said, AI is high tech, but it's also heavy industry. We need the power of the energy if we're going to be part that revolution and have a slight to that part, otherwise we're going to be left behind.
Speaker 3: Well, it's fantastic that it's now in print what we've been saying on this program week in and week out.
Speaker 7: For five years, five years at least.
Speaker 8: But the polling even bears this out, even.
Speaker 3: If you're so focused on focus groups and polls, Well, the polling shows that when you give the Australian people the choice between emission cuts and affordability and reliability, affordability is always number one. Always, it is what people care about, and particularly when we've got a cost of living crisis. So for the Coalition to be so gutless not to say we're going to fight.
Speaker 11: This, We're going to talk.
Speaker 1: This is the hill we're going to die on. This is what we're going to win.
Speaker 2: The next selection on the IPA have a poll out showing fifty eight percent of people Australians are kind of ambivalent about net zero. They don't want to be paying for it. Let's go to Matt Canavan, a Senator. Matt Canavan, great to see you. Matt's up in Rocky fantastic.
Speaker 1: I recognized it immediately. Matt.
Speaker 2: Well, let's let's ask the obvious question, because why aren't you the leader of the NATS.
Speaker 12: Well, I'm not the leader because I lost by how much you got to have the numbers? I don't know. I don't know you want to find out, because I knew you'd ask and have to lie, and we don't tell people. We keep that to ourselves and respect the room. But it was, it was. It was a worthwhile effort having a go, and I thank all the people, all your viewers, the outsiders definitely got behind me and gave it a good show. And I certainly think you know we've moved to debait. That's that's the most important thing to me, wasn't I didn't really run to become leader. I ran to end our ridiculous support of this crazy idea of net zero. Now, obviously that fight continues. I haven't quite got there yet, but I had good conversations with my colleagues about that. I'm sure there will be a reflection on that policy at some point while we're in opposition here because it's ruining our country. James just mentioned it there, how it's de industrializing our nation. We've lost our fertilizer industries and plastics industries and nickel industry just in the first three years of net zero. I mean, how much more punishment can our manufacturing sector take before we wake up to ourselves and see that the rest of the world is not doing the stuff New Zealand's just dropped out. Why don't we actually start looking after Australians for a change first?
Speaker 3: So why wasn't net zero one of the four non negotiables on the table? Why are we talking about almost side issues when the number one issue is.
Speaker 7: The net zero?
Speaker 3: There is the majority of the Nationals Party room still in support of net zero.
Speaker 12: Look, we haven't had that debate yet, return suggest I'm.
Speaker 3: Can I suggest.
Speaker 12: Without breaching confidence of the room. I said to people, I said to people, don't vote for me unless you wanted to scrap net zero. I mean I was running on a single issue. You know, if you want to get ridden in and zero vote for me. Now, I do think, as I say, there's a willingness to open this up. There's a question about when and how we do that. So maybe I was a battering round that was too soon on that issue, but it will have the debate. I mean in terms of why it's not one of the four I'm I'm not the leader and not putting these things, but it comes back to the fact that, well, we haven't had this debate yet. We haven't adopted a position on net zero since the election as the national party room, so you know, a leader can't take that forward without the authority of the room. I do give credit to David Little Brady has been very involved with our party room and those four points we have put forward are ones that we all support and have supported for a long time, and he's been pretty resolute. I think in putting those forward to the Liberal Party, glad that we have got to a point of common sense here. But yeah, I've always been one this week trying to introduce a level of calmness into this issue that it's not wouldn't be the first time a coalition had to break. Probably won't be the last time. We've got plenty of time to work these things out. Right now, it seems to me that media has got far too much focused on a shadow ministry, which, let's face it, is pretty irrelevant in the next parliament. That's I'm sorry to be front and honest with my colleagues, but we're kind of irrelevant right now. We're almost irrelevant the Senate, certainly in the House. We've got to get our own act together that the way we become relevant again is adopting a set of policies that are going to win the support of the Australian people. It doesn't matter who's in which particular shadow ministerial position. Right now, we lost, We got thumped and we've got to think about how we cannot get bumped again.
Speaker 5: Sure, Matt, I mean, look about five minutes ago, I don't know if you heard, I was saying that the Coalition needs to stop talking about itself and start talking about, you know, what it's going to do for the Australian people. I'm going to reverse Carot on that though for a second and ask you, though you know, is David little proud? Is he tenable do you think as a leader, because I know an awful lot of Nats feel like that party room meeting over Zoom was called with a lot of promises and sort of felt everybody sort of felt a bit let up the garden path on this and that is going to be you know, now, if this break continues, or if there's no resolved tension between you and you know, your liberal party room colleagues, there's going to be no real ability to take on labor for the next six years potentially, during which time an awful lot of damage is going to be done. And what do you start to do beyond these four policies to start to say, look, we're serious. We want to reduce the size of government, we want to reduce tax, we want to reduce the impulsive government and get out of people's way, which is what the coalition really should be about.
Speaker 12: Well, I think David's been great over the past way becaus I said earlier, he's showing the great strength and resolution here to put these issues forward. It was all discussed with all of our colleagues. I'm not going to go into the details of a party or a meeting, but we had those meetings. We went forward with that strategy, it looks like a reasonable outcome has been achieved, although there's still of course details to work out here. But I go back to where you started the question that the focus should be on the istral people. And while yes, I very much think this issue of zero missions is even more important than those four points, the other four points we're putting forward are very important as well, to our people, to competition in our retail markets, to the use of energy resources like uranium. So these are really important matters to work through as well, and we've shown strengths. So look, these policies are much more important than the relationship that we have with people in Canberra, and I think that's what's most important. I mean, you know, like you mentioned, I think you mentioned your question. There's a lot of it. But the question that we mentioned about, well, will we not be able to take it up to labor And I've heard some people say.
Speaker 13: That losing Matt there, I think the the NBN not doing this job properly.
Speaker 1: We'll get back to Matt if it comes back up, we'll take a short break.
Speaker 2: We'd come back lots more here on outsiders Back in a tick. Great to get you back Matt, you're watching Outsiders. Senator Matt Tanavan from the Nationals is with us from Rockhampton. Matt, have a look at Listen to Patricia Carvellis from the ABC questioning your colleague, what exactly take a question?
Speaker 8: I feel like there's a lot of blokes that.
Speaker 1: Have been asking questions.
Speaker 14: Be nice if I coul ask the question.
Speaker 1: Tricia carvellows, thank you very much. I've just observed this too many blokes, Matt, too many blokes asking questions.
Speaker 2: The ABC clearly feel that there's misogyny at work there in the corridors.
Speaker 3: Little Proud is obviously an unrepentant text.
Speaker 1: Can you say, mate, put her out of a misery?
Speaker 12: Oh look, how you actually get along with Patricia?
Speaker 15: Really?
Speaker 6: Well?
Speaker 12: I get along with everybody. Maybe it's just a I think she was probably just joking.
Speaker 3: There, but well, in that look, I had to look at it, Matt. And the first question was asked by a woman. The question immediately before Patricia was asked by I think there was five women who asked or five questions asked by women before that question by Pratucias. They weren't being silence as far as I could tell.
Speaker 12: But Rata rata.
Speaker 16: What is a woman A lot You're making a lot of judgments there not just quickly, just have to double check which women which was actually.
Speaker 5: I just want to confirm with you real quickly. I am told by one of our viewers who has two screens on, one watching us and one watching the ABC Insiders that Kevin Hogan has told the Insiders that net zero is National's policy and confirmed that is this in fact National's policy to stick with net zero.
Speaker 12: Well, look, as I said, we haven't had a discussion since the election on it. To typically, what the situation has been is that we have policies that we preves he had continued to be our policies until we change them. Now, it has been a little bit strange since the election that both Susan Lay and David little Proud have said will be reviewing a bunch of policies, including IT zero. David Little Proud did say that, and my understanding the Nationals Party will have a debate on this issue very soon and so that's what I'll be focused on, as I say, focused on the people and just on that. I was actually invited to come on Insiders as well, but it passed with you guys. Thank you, thank you very much, outsider.
Speaker 2: And the good news is people will actually see you, Matt, which is even better, so that's great news as well. Now, listen, let's quickly ask you as well about this unrealized capital gains tax on super because this is the other big issue which wasn't prosecuted properly during the election. We did chat about it, but the Coalition didn't really take it up to Labor on this.
Speaker 1: This is really Sinnis to stuff.
Speaker 11: Matt.
Speaker 1: What's your thoughts on it.
Speaker 12: Well, it's another big new to tax for people. In other new tax form for them, they're going to have to fill out not just an income tax form, but every year, regardless of whether you're sell anything or not, you're going to have to fill out a capital gainst tax form and you're going to have to pay capital gains whether you have a cash flow or not. And this is not just another big tax from the Labor Party. It is one of the most inequitable and unfair taxes that could be designed, because you will be imposing a tax liability on people to do not have the means to pay for it. Some people in these situations will be farmers that may not have a lot of income, they may have drought years, and they'll be hit potentially with a capital gains tax. That's the value of their farm goes up of course if they don't sell it, and they've got that in super but they don't sell it, they've got no cash to pay that tax bill. How are they going to do it? And this makes no sense whatsoever. And you've got pretty much everybody across the political spectrum that has any knowledge of finance arguing against this, including lots of Ken Henry, who's hardly usually a support of the Liberal and National parties. But maybe you know, I don't think Jim Chalmers knows a lot about finance. He says he's going.
Speaker 5: To agree, but I think we've seen.
Speaker 12: In economics so maybe he should be listening to some of these people actually understand how this sort of stuff works and how attacks like this could do enormous damage not just to individual people, but also to our broader economy and investment environment as well. And I think our economy we are, from what I hear from business since the election, were a real risk of a recession very soon because this government has failed to fix productivity, interest rates, remain elevated despite the cut this week. Louis should not be adding things like this right now and increasing the risk of a recession.
Speaker 2: And it also puts a huge risk on farmers apparently, as James was saying before, if you start fantasizing about what that increased unrealized capital gains on your farm is, you're in all sorts of trouble.
Speaker 1: Rita.
Speaker 3: But I think that's part of the point. I think they want people to sell down their acid bases. But on a different issue, the World Health Organization's Global Pandemic Agreement, Australia has now signed up to that.
Speaker 8: Again another big.
Speaker 7: Issue that we did not even hear from the.
Speaker 3: Coalition really throughout the election campaign, and of course we knew if Labour one they were going to sign us up to this madness. What's that going to mean for the country potentially, Well.
Speaker 12: Look, it still ultimately comes down to the sovereignty of every government. This agreement doesn't, I know, those different views of it doesn't make a government do stuff. But the concern I've got is will be an excuse for governments to do things that they want to do anyway. And so what we really need now is make sure we've got the parliamentary accountability in place to stop these kind of things happening or highlight them happen before they happen, unlike we had last time. That will be very difficult in the current parliament because even in the Senate you've got a laboring majority. But look, well that's what we've got to do. That's got to earn my money as a cenator still vehicles to do that, and I'll be taking up that fight. I was going to say earlier before you know, the lack of telecommunication services in the Bush cut me off, and that's what we're fighting for them. I was going to say earlier that you know, there's all this there's all this controversy about oh if we don't have a shadow ministry in place, and that we can't hold the governmental account. Well, last year in the UK they didn't have a shadow ministry for four months. In the parliament sat for more than thirty days without a shadow ministry and guess what that coincided with the biggest drop in popular support for a newly elected government in history. So you can hold a governor account through the parliament because guess what, you don't have to be a shadow minister to ask questions as a senator. You don't have to be a shadow minister to go into cenate estimates and put the heat on government officials that might be trying to sneak stuff like this through without proper scrutiny. And so I would ask respect my colleagues to worry a little bit less about what position they're in and focus more on the position they've already got as a member of the Parliament. And your first job as that as a member of that parliament is to hold the executive to account, whatever position you're in, whatever shadow ministry you're in.
Speaker 2: We can do that anyway, and just very quickly, Matt, before we go to your point about the UN and what the UN will try and do. The World Health Organization is basically an arm of the UN.
Speaker 1: Full praise to your colleague David.
Speaker 2: Chris Afouli in Queensland there the premiere for standing up to the UN.
Speaker 1: But this is the point.
Speaker 2: He had to stand up to the UN and say, no, don't interfere with our crime legislation. I've been voted to do this. It's none of your business. But he had to stand up. We have a labor government who will not stand up to the World Health Organization if they start mandating.
Speaker 1: X, Y or Z or you've got to do this or you've got to do that.
Speaker 2: We've seen it before, we saw it during COVID, and we're going to see it again. We need a strong coalition that are prepared to stand up and say no to this stuff, as Chris Offulia is doing in Queensland.
Speaker 1: Just very briefly, Matt, Well.
Speaker 12: We need we need outsiders. We need people on the outside holding the insiders to account. And so I am proudly staying a member of the outsiders, being a leader of the National's Party, and look forward to continuing the conversation the next few years.
Speaker 2: Fantastic Matt, had a great day there up in Rockhampton. Great to have Matt Canavan on the show as always.
Speaker 3: Now Yes and this week we saw Victorian farmers and CFE volunteers descend on the steps of Parliament to protest another crippling tax imposed by the dangerously inep state labor government that could bankrupt farmers, some of them already struggling. Are they one of the worst droughts experienced in more than one hundred years It was.
Speaker 17: A peak hour pilgrimage from all corners of the state and through city traffic to give the premier a serve. Will you pay the bill?
Speaker 6: No, we won't pay the bill.
Speaker 10: Want concerns.
Speaker 17: The five billion dollar expanded Fire Services property levy is an unfair burden on those who volunteer on the front line where drunk help O we help and grow Victoria's food.
Speaker 18: Wasted money down here in the country just doesn't exist.
Speaker 7: You see.
Speaker 3: The Jacinta Alan government is replacing the fire services levy with a new expanded tax called the Emergency Services and Volunteers Fund. Only problem is the amount households and landholders have to pay each year will almost double. Yes, just a casual increase of one hundred and eighty nine percent, which for some farmers will mean tens of thousands of dollars they'll have to find each and every year. And right now we have farmers in Victoria killing tens of thousands of perfectly healthy dairy cows because they can't afford to.
Speaker 7: Feed them or water them anymore.
Speaker 3: Livestock agents tell their herald son the situation is so grim that avatars across the state are battling to keep up with a demand to slaughter dairy cows, with thousands being culled each day as the cost of hay reaches new highs, jumping another one hundred dollars a tent in the last week alone. Imagine what that's going to do to dairy prices down the track. That's what Victorian farmers, many of them also CFA volunteers, are dealing with and that's why they gathered in Melbourne to protest. Peter Creedlind was there to hear their stories.
Speaker 1: It's just a discussing money grade and it's just a completely unfair on farmers be expected to pay ridiculous overspending within the city.
Speaker 19: Government and destroyer burn us and where all volunteers and we spend hours and hours out on the fly ground.
Speaker 20: This tax is, as we all know, it's just another text to fill holes in the labor government's economy.
Speaker 21: Police spend our Christmas and our New Years and everything on the fire jug What were you doing to Cinta?
Speaker 5: Are you sitting at home with your family? Will we burn now?
Speaker 3: If you want to get some idea of the disdain the Allen government has for regional communities, and look at the hysterical overreaction of the Premiere to a little stunt by farmer who delivered a small, carefully wrapped box of cow mineure to her office.
Speaker 8: She seemed far more upset.
Speaker 3: About that than the very real hardship the drought and her government's greed and ineptitude is causing all.
Speaker 8: Justin to seem to care about this week?
Speaker 3: Is that little box of cowpoop, complete with a note saying, dearest Jacina, I've considered ju Levy and here's my feedback.
Speaker 8: It's bull dust, love Brutus and family.
Speaker 3: That this was delivered with the help of Liberal MPs Bev MacArthur and Nicole Nicole Werner, who escorted the gift bearing farmer to just into Allan's office. Premier Allen saw that as the ideal opportunity to play the victim, calling the disgraceful and even claiming her office's workplace safety was compromised.
Speaker 22: A couple of Liberal politicians acted in a disgraceful inappropriate way in a workplace, in the parliamentary workplace.
Speaker 8: And she wasn't done yet.
Speaker 3: The tantrum can She called on the Opposition leader Brad Batton to also contemn, condemn, his MPs.
Speaker 22: I condemn that behavior. You know who hasn't condemned that behavior. The leader of the opposition, Brad Batton, hasn't condemned that behavior. Not call on him to either condemn this behavior or is he going to back his backers who did this disgraceful act.
Speaker 3: Well, bad Lucture Center, it seems you're not going to have Dan Andrew's good fortune. It appears the vic Libs have moved on from the days of John Pursudo, who attacked his own MPs for fighting the good fight. Instead of condemning his MPs, Brad Batton back them for standing up for sair fe volunteers and farming communities.
Speaker 1: Look, it's not something I would have done.
Speaker 19: But what I do know is yesterday people were very, very angry when it comes to the new taxes that are impacting on farms across Victoria. There is a reason that thousands of farmers came from all over Victoria with their fire trucks, with their uniforms to explain to the Vitorian government that they are fed up with being the feeding cow for this government's budget.
Speaker 3: What a refreshing change from the quizzling antics of John pursuito, who likely would have moved to censure or expel the female MPs, perhaps after accusing them of associating with people who may have associated with others who once shared a platform with someone undesirable. But while brad Batten stuck fat, Shadow Treasurer James Newbery, the Member for Brighton who lunches with Simon.
Speaker 7: Holmes a court, was all too eager to turn.
Speaker 3: His sights on his liberal colleagues rather than maintain pressure on the premiere, saying.
Speaker 10: It's always important to be.
Speaker 3: Respectful in your debate, and what happened was inappropriate. There's nothing respectful about abandoning farmers under immense financial pressure who can't even afford to feed or water their animals. There's nothing respectful about the pitiful relief package offered by the Allen government that is entirely in adequate.
Speaker 10: It's an insult.
Speaker 3: And there is nothing respectful about the economic vandalism that has seen Victoria record the biggest debt in the country, with an annual interest build that is set to pass ten billion.
Speaker 10: That's just the interest.
Speaker 3: If you want to know how to hold the labor government accountable, then perhaps take a page out of Beckabev MacArthur's book, who had this to say about the cow manure stunt. She said, Labor MPs are acting like they've never seen cowshit before.
Speaker 8: Maybe they don't.
Speaker 3: Get out of Melbourne much if they are genuinely more upset about a pile of manure than the total mess they've made of their budget. And this state, it's no wonder Victoria's going broke.
Speaker 8: That's how it's done.
Speaker 3: And this weekend there's been a major development with this saga, with the Sunday Herald Sun reporting that regional councils are declaring war on the Allen government over this controversial issue. This volunteer levy calling for the immediate cease of introduction as communities deal with the going drought. It's time that every liberal MP learned that you are elected to hold labor accountable, not to engage in stupid factional games and undermine your colleagues who are doing a better job than you.
Speaker 1: Fantastic Greta.
Speaker 2: After the break, we've got net Zany, we've got lefty lunacy, wakademia. All here on outside is back in a tick. You're watching outsiders, and thank you so much for watching us. Every Sunday morning. We certainly do appreciate your company. Well, net Zany is the wacky, weird world of net zero policies. We were just talking to those about those policies with Matt Canavan over in America. Donald Trump has slammed Kirs Starmer's.
Speaker 1: Net zero policies.
Speaker 2: So we've seen that he's attacked that in as Matt himself just said, in New Zealand, they've abandoned Jacinda r Dern's net zero policy. So all around the world they are abanding net as we call it.
Speaker 5: James, well, yeah, and I mean this is so crucial because around the world. You know, Trump attacked, as you say, Starmer for all of the wind from said you should get drilling in the North Sea. Absolutely right. But also you know the UK has been going help for leather on nuclear the last week. We've seen other countries in Europe say, you know what, we're going to lift our nuclear bands, We're going to go on nuclear, gonna start doing nuclear again, We're going to restart our nuclear plants. The Biden administration, you know, Democrats on the left had a big push for nuclear and you'll remember that they went to that big meeting in Dubai and all signed on to that big global nuclear agreement. Now, this idea that the laws of physics somehow don't apply here in Australia, which is basically what labor and you know, a lot of the moderate wing of the of the Liberal Party, which are heavily invested personally in renewables, like to say is an absolute nonsense. And I'll tell you something. I've been thinking so much about this because I've been traveling the last week, as you know, I wasn't here last week, and you know, I started to say this before we're about to embark on this whole new revolution of AI. And I've spoken to a lot of people in the business, you know, the last couple of weeks, and they have all said to me, this is a big industrial project as much as it is a high tech project. You need big turbine spinning inertial power. That's what you get from gas, That's what you get coal, that's we get from nuclear. You do not get that, despite what Mike cannon Brooks said the other day, from batteries and solar and how we saw what happened in Spain the other day. We're still waiting for the official report, but we know how much reliance they have on that. And the thing that occurs to me is we have de industrialized as a country in a shocking way. The other night, I was in Tokyo and I was at the airport bar having a drink, and across the airport in Tokyo you can see the flames of a refinery going. Japan is a serious industrialized nation. We are not a serious industrialized nation. Or we don't refine our own petrol, we don't make our own fertilizer for our farms anymore. We don't do any of these things that we need to. And it's a national security issue, it's an economic iss You, Greg Sheridan had a ray wed nation in decline if we don't fix this, but look at what the rest of the world is doing. Why are we somehow special that we're immune to the laws of physics and economics?
Speaker 1: Easy?
Speaker 5: He thinks that we can just get this done.
Speaker 3: This is why we've had the biggest fall in living standards in the developed world.
Speaker 7: We're not immune.
Speaker 3: And you said we're not a serious industrial nation. Right now, We're not a serious nation. We are just defying reality. And Trump's not only turbocharging drilling. He is actually also turbocharging nuclear energy. He has just signed in several executive orders in that direction. He wants to get rid of the over regulation.
Speaker 1: Baby fishing because, as James.
Speaker 3: Said, he understands the future of AI and that you need power. And to give the Democrats some credit, a lot of this stuff is backed by the Democrats when it comes to nuclear energy because they also understand and Obama was enormous and fracking. He was also interested in getting America to be energy independent. But here in Australia, we're still clinging on to this fantasy that.
Speaker 10: Renewables are the cheapest form of energy.
Speaker 3: It's a laughable Have a look at your bill if you think that's true.
Speaker 8: And we are pursuing that.
Speaker 3: And when you've got an opposition who is not clear in their position, who are half pregnant with signing up to net zero, well it's no wonder the people of.
Speaker 2: The reality reader is that this country is cursed by a bunch of grifters, renewables grifters who are milking the system, routing the system, making themselves very wealthy at your expense.
Speaker 1: Just as Reta says, check your electricity.
Speaker 2: Bills, plus all the subsidies that your taxes go through. Rather than doing sensible things around the country, these grifters have completely corrupted our political system, which is why the Nats and the liberal part than the coalition are struggling.
Speaker 1: Do we go net do we not?
Speaker 2: Because they are at the beck and call of these very same drift is an absolute national disgrace, and we were all paying through the teeth and raiders one hundred percent correct. We are not a serious nation any longer, and we're gonna find out very soon just how unserious we are.
Speaker 5: James, Well, exactly right, and you know it is. I don't want to like harp on about it. I don't want to scare people. It's a national security issue.
Speaker 12: Rights.
Speaker 1: If what's happening in.
Speaker 5: The Pacific, look at what China is planning, Look at Taiwan, look at what's happening in the Pacific. How everything is pivoting towards a big conflict in the Pacific. If we get cut off and we don't have fertilizer, if we don't have fuel, you know, if they cut our cables, we know what all of those missions to circumnavigate and chart all of the undersea cables and everything around Australia that connects us to the world was all about we could be toasted in thirty days or less and the idea that China has just make us surrender and bend to their will without firing a shot. And at the moment Ethnelbneasy Labor and a lot of liberal moderates are delivering the country to our enemies on a silver platter. If we do not do something to turn this around. It's really urgent. It's you know, people keep saying, oh, well, you know, it's like the nineteen thirties in Europe. Well, hey, it's like the nineteen thirties here too.
Speaker 2: Guys, when here we have the unseerious gnats on Insiders.
Speaker 1: That's the other show that some people watch on the ABC.
Speaker 2: I don't know why, but anyway they do. Here he was speaking this morning whether to net zero.
Speaker 1: So what is the national's position now on net zero?
Speaker 8: The national support net zero twenty fifteen?
Speaker 12: Has that been settled?
Speaker 8: Well that was settled years ago.
Speaker 2: Oh great, well you're going to stay out of government if that's what you think.
Speaker 1: Seriously, you're absolute clowns.
Speaker 2: The Dutch have postponed buying an auction of offshore wind farms.
Speaker 1: Can't think why no interest?
Speaker 2: Apparently nobody turned up to the auction jones, But there you go. Anyway, let's on a lighter note, let's have some wacademia.
Speaker 1: Oh, actually, not that much lighter.
Speaker 2: Sorry, anyway, controversial academic Randa abdel Fatar is offering free classes on Palestine to schools. Oh no, well, if I at any of these schools, that kid would be out of that school pronto. If whatever her name is, abdel Fatar turns up lecturing about Palestine, seriously, the corruption of our education system retail.
Speaker 3: Well, yeah, she says it's free, and it probably would be free for the school. But let's not forget that this is a tax pay funded academic, so our taxes pay for her work or research, her activism. And yeah, I've got an inkling that these classes may not be entirely fair.
Speaker 8: And I'm byring.
Speaker 5: Point here. There's another point here, hen You know, I do want to talk about this too, because this is something we always talk about on this program. And I've got a lot of friends who say, oh, you know, you just got to give up the culture wars, start fighting the culture wars. This is a very important cultur war here, sure, because if the right see the culture wars, everything the culture war that you know, your kids grow up coming home and chanting free, free Palestine. And we're talking about the really deadly ways that that winds up a little bit later in the program. This is the sort of stuff that absolutely needs to be kept out of the schools. Teach both sides, teach a fair present, to teach real history, and don't teach this well.
Speaker 2: Sydney UNI has been slammed over it came up with a plan to segregate Jewish students during Palestine prayer.
Speaker 1: This is where this goes rita.
Speaker 2: If you don't fight the culture wars, you end up with this nonsense.
Speaker 3: Everything we've been talking about, even when you're talking about something as dry as energy policy, economic policy, it's.
Speaker 8: Roots of the culture wars.
Speaker 3: The reason why you've got people who are so ideologically driven on these. Of course, there's the grifters who are invested in renewables, so thinking with their hip pocket, but the rest of them it's become like a religion, yes, and that's part of the culture wars.
Speaker 8: And the left just get the church, the left of the culture.
Speaker 10: Wars is why we're in this mess.
Speaker 3: So conservatives going to either start realizing this is the reality and fighting.
Speaker 10: Back, or we're going to be in this position.
Speaker 3: And when you've got Jewish students being segregated for their own safety in twenty twenty five, it just tells you how far we're falling.
Speaker 2: And Donald Trump has attacked the anti senitism that we saw at the outbreak in the universities in the last American summer. He's now turned around and he's literally stopping Harvard from having overseas students as a punishment for them not tackling the anti Semitism.
Speaker 1: So it's a big story there in America, but at.
Speaker 2: Least Trump does something about it, unlike anyone in Australia.
Speaker 5: Very quickly.
Speaker 2: Kamala Harris is doing we've told you about here on the show. She's doing her speech up in the Gold Coast today. Kamala Harris will be lecturing them on being unburdened in your real estate ventures by what you're not burdened by or whatever.
Speaker 3: I cannot wait to see what word salads she is going to be done.
Speaker 1: Someone's filmed that iPhone.
Speaker 3: You know what you real estate agents who are on this junkerd who are probably out just in out the strip clubs getting drunk every night.
Speaker 10: Please one of you record.
Speaker 1: We got to see it. It's going to be a space back in a tick on Outsiders.
Speaker 7: Maybe not record strip puffs.
Speaker 2: Hello, you're watching Outsiders with the Rita Panahee with James Morrow.
Speaker 1: And myself Ruindie.
Speaker 2: South Africa's bars settled in that land as long ago as the mid sixteen hundreds. Those farmers have farmed that land for centuries, and their produce feeds the nation. Literally, on average, ninety percent of farm produce in South Africa comes from those white farms. Now, those same farmers, the descendants of the original boast settlers, are being forced out by a combination of violence, rape, murder, corrupt police forces, armed gangs, and the deeply sinister government policy of enforced land acquisition without in many instances, any.
Speaker 1: Form of compensation.
Speaker 2: Six years ago, Katie Hopkins made a documentary called plus more The Killing Fields.
Speaker 11: If you don't do what do we are getting you to do?
Speaker 23: Or when ever your wife in front of you and kid and everything generally the one.
Speaker 7: My husband was murdered in what they classify as a farm attack and they shut them in the head in front of us. Can you found at my feet?
Speaker 24: But in the last year there were roughly eighty four farm murders.
Speaker 1: Yes, six years ago.
Speaker 2: Those unspeakable acts were South Africa's dark secret.
Speaker 1: But not to viewers of this show, I might add.
Speaker 2: We have been reporting on this consistently over the years, but certainly a secret to most of the world.
Speaker 18: The ground started eating me and said today we're going to killue living word boss.
Speaker 2: But the dirty secret is out in the open now thanks to the most extraordinary political figure in the world and indeed of the last half century, Donald Trump.
Speaker 11: But we have no noquet. We have thousands of stories talking about it.
Speaker 25: Sure, we have documentaries, we have news stories, and there is Natalie here, somebody here to turn that.
Speaker 11: I could show you a couple of things, and I would, I just I have to. It has to be responded to. Sure, let me see the article splits over.
Speaker 25: You would and excuse me, turn the lights down, turn the lights down and just put this on.
Speaker 11: It's right behind you, John.
Speaker 1: It's not a disparliament.
Speaker 18: Do we thought you people not went to Occupiland with permission from you, from the president, from nor what.
Speaker 5: We don't care.
Speaker 11: We can do what we want to do. Who want to tell us? We occupilant That's who we are.
Speaker 2: By the way, one of those articles that were held up by Donald Trump was written by our.
Speaker 1: Very own reason Panay, which we're very proud of.
Speaker 2: The leftist media called it an ambush and started banging on about how the field of crosses that Trump showed were representations of the dead farmers as opposed to an actual grave yard.
Speaker 1: Well, yes, that was kind of obvious.
Speaker 2: As usual, the left dissembled and obfuscated to attempt to deny the significance of the crimes that have been and are still being committed. But it was the footage of the repulsive hard left politician Julius Malima, who for years has packed out South African stadiums with his vile chance to kill the boar, shoot to kill, kill the farmer. But saw the South African delegation most iletes squirming in their seats refusing to watch this footage.
Speaker 8: Pity Kitty Kitty.
Speaker 26: B Shira conto las shoot booti comosa pu the pooor theba bull, the poor.
Speaker 11: The burma.
Speaker 5: Pa pa boo pa.
Speaker 1: Pa Yes, fact innocent care and of course there was this.
Speaker 18: So these people, when you want to eat them hard, go after a white man, they feel a terrible pain.
Speaker 1: And this in parliament.
Speaker 18: There's nothing you can do. There's nothing this parliament can do with.
Speaker 5: Or without you.
Speaker 18: People are going to occupy land will require no permission from you, from the President, from no one. We don't care. We can do whatever you want to do. Who are you to tell us whether we can occupy lent or not. Must never be scared to kill. At some point that must be killing. So to two your maasa to the poor.
Speaker 2: Trump was rightly appalled that Malayma is allowed to get away with this.
Speaker 11: Why wouldn't you arrest that man? That man said kill the white farmers, kill the.
Speaker 25: White farmers, and then he danced, and he's dancing, dancing and has killed the white farmers.
Speaker 11: Think I'm not sure, but I think if.
Speaker 25: Somebody got up in Barrolment and sort of saying kill a certain group of people that he would be in he would be arrested very quickly. That man is going all over South Africa. And that's not a small party. That was a stadium that holds one hundred thousand people, and I hardly.
Speaker 11: Saw an MPC.
Speaker 1: Trump knows the stadiums.
Speaker 2: Ramaposer tried to brush it all off, but the reality is earlier this year, Ramoposa's government introduced the controversial Expropriation Act that makes allow answers for forcibly seizing land of white farmers without necessarily paying compensation, providing a very dodgy legal framework to cover these atrocities. And Ramoposa has form here. He is mocking white people for being cowards and calling their claims fictitious, and trying to cover it all up under the woke cloak of diversity.
Speaker 27: In many many ways, and none of us ever having to want to run away to another country for fictional reasons that we are being persecuted. We are united in diversity, and none of us should ever feel that they have lost courage, that they have now become cowards.
Speaker 2: Worse, here, as the repugnant Ramaposa Court essentially giving his blessing to these obscene and vile acts, the question.
Speaker 23: Of land, the land of our fore fathers and our poor.
Speaker 2: Mothers, my return to our.
Speaker 23: People without any fail and without any payment of compensation.
Speaker 2: And it pretty clear where does this sort of political leadership lead to? Well Katie Hopkins, in discussing her documentary at Prague, U is unequivocal.
Speaker 28: White South African farmers are being hunted from their land by black gangs.
Speaker 7: Fact.
Speaker 28: And I had a young son at the time, and he would sometimes have nightmares about when the monsters would come, you know, at nighttime. But in South Africa, that is when the gangs come and they work together and they attack white farmers. And some of the things that happen to white farmers we don't need to talk about here, but the barbarity. It isn't just about burglary, which it gets filed away as this is torture.
Speaker 2: Donald Trump being prepared to use access to the Oval Office to condemn and highlight some of the world's worst governments is indeed a breath of fresh air.
Speaker 11: And those people, in many cases, are being executed.
Speaker 25: They're being executed, and they happen to be white, and most of them happened to be farmers. And that's a tough situation. I don't know how you explain that. How do you explain that they're taking people's land away, and in many cases those people are being executed, and.
Speaker 11: In many cases it's not the government that's soon.
Speaker 25: It's people kill them and then take their land and nothing happens to them.
Speaker 2: Ravo O'donald Trump, Needless to say, Trump's enemies, such as the hugely discredited CNN, try to airbrush the South African atrocities.
Speaker 1: What do you listen? Malemmo was singing kill the boar, Killed.
Speaker 29: The Farmer, was an anti apartheid song from the struggle against white mynority rule in South Africa. They've explained that this is not a little attack called to attack and kill the farmer because of the historical nature of that.
Speaker 1: You know, literally want to kill them. We just want to sing that you want to kill them? Got it?
Speaker 12: Okay?
Speaker 1: It's an old folk song. Of course it is in desperation.
Speaker 2: Sil Ramaposa turned to his white colleagues cabinet ministers to disprove Trump's allegations.
Speaker 23: I would say, if there was Afrikana farmer genocide, I can bet you these three gentlemen would not be here, including my Minister of Agriculture.
Speaker 11: He would not be with me.
Speaker 1: Alas, even that backfired.
Speaker 30: My dad was a proper develop as well as a part time farmer. And yeah, some of these buddy farmers got killed. The farm is still going. My brother's running, but that's a constant battle of farms trying to get him. They're trying to burn the farms down to chase you away.
Speaker 2: The reality is that the dream of a free and prosperous South Africa that so many well meaning people in the West fought so hard for. A good friend of mine from Finland spent time in a South African jail for his efforts in protesting against apartheid. The dream of a bright future for all South Africans has been destroyed by crime, by Neo Marxism, by racism, and by the hard left stoking the fires of racial division. Here is the Quasuli Netal Police Commissioner Mkwanazi speaking about the South African crime statistics by race.
Speaker 1: Not me talking.
Speaker 31: These are the stats. We have a problem with the black men in South Africa. We have a serous problem. What we see we put the cars, the races of pipe trizos arrested. Out of this number, seven thousand, six hundred to ninety one of them were black meat. Out of sixty thousand, fifty seven thousand of them are black men.
Speaker 1: It's an absolute tragedy.
Speaker 2: And by the way, what I said earlier, was that actually one of the golfers who was with Trump, who was talking about his experiences in a farm, not a cabinet person. This is an absolute tragedy and it's a complete betrayal of what so many people around the world fought and in South Africa fought for and dreamed of and hoped for and died for. You know, I like my visual metaphors, So here's one. Here's downtown Durban today. The magnificent dream of Nelson Mandela has been turned to.
Speaker 32: Rubble and to trash.
Speaker 1: For once, you can't just blame the whites.
Speaker 2: Still, Let's leave the final word as I like to to those creative kids.
Speaker 32: Out on social media.
Speaker 2: Inside now a very special guest here on Outsiders. As you know, on Outsiders, we always pride ourselves on supporting the outsiders, supporting those people, particularly small business people, who are prepared to stand up against the insanity of the red green, black tape that's strangling enterprise in our nation and particularly in our cities, and particularly if you live in Sydney. You have seen, however, the last few years, and it's both liberal and labor governments that have been responsible. The life has been strangled out of Sydney nightlife. What was once twenty thirty years ago one of the most vibrant cities and exciting cities in the world is now sadly anything. But one person who was brave enough this week to speak up against the green tape and the madness and the authorities was the restauranteur from Lady Chew in Pott's Point.
Speaker 1: And this is Naji Chew.
Speaker 2: She had a little She's going to join us in a second, but I'm just going to show you a bit of the clip that she posted on social media when the authorities turned up and tried to get her to remove some pot plants which he put out to make her outdoor scene of her restaurant nice and more pleasant for the people there. Oh no, the authorities wouldn't have a bar of it. He doesn't have a Look at the bit of the footage here, I'm.
Speaker 33: Shut it down.
Speaker 34: I want what's the problem here?
Speaker 1: You can get through what seems to be.
Speaker 34: The problem of a sudden beautiful trees.
Speaker 2: Now, I'm delighted to say that Nichi Chu joins us now. Nigee, thanks so much for coming on Outsiders, and thank you on behalf of all Sydney siders and people who come to Sydney who are so fed up we're not being able to dine late into the evening, sit outside on the pavement. You stood up against the madness of the authorities. Tell us about it and tell us how it's going, Nagie.
Speaker 34: Okay, Look so all this week Clovermore said you attacked and you were quite vile towards the rangers. Now, when they turned up before I started filming, I did say to them, are you kidding me? It is Friday night and it's seven pm and we are full. Would you mind please coming back when it's not so busy make an appointment? And they said, how do we do that? Well, it's pretty easy, speak to anyone of my staff, make an appointment, come back when it's not so busy. No, they did not, and they would not budge. Eight minutes later they came back and said, look, we just want to have a chat with you, and I said, have a chat. I can't have a chat at the moment. I'm a very busy member of this restaurant.
Speaker 1: It won't take long.
Speaker 34: Can we please have a chat with you? Which is when I said, excuse me. Do not speak to me like I'm a naughty school kid like this seculation.
Speaker 7: It's just so rude.
Speaker 34: So they wouldn't leave. So that's was when I said to my staff, turn the camera on. This is ridiculous. Then they said, we declined to be interviewed, and I said, I'm actually really sorry, but I declined your decline to be interviewed because I had and I'm really pissed off that you won't leave me alone. So what seems to be the problem. So when they said, look, it's about the plants, I mean, seriously, how can you remain calm when two council offices come on a busy night and say to you it's about the plants.
Speaker 1: Okay?
Speaker 34: At which point you saw the rest? I videoed it, I posted it, and I at the council The rest is history, and I'm glad.
Speaker 2: And Naji, that was a very colorful French expression you used in there to describe your outrage, which we understand your outrage.
Speaker 1: Is, but we won't use it again.
Speaker 2: We won't use it again, but we understand exactly where you're coming from, James, Naji.
Speaker 5: You know, look good on you for doing what you're doing here. But like for everybody in Australia who might not be familiar with this Parts Point, is this really dense, should be really vibrant top spot for dieting and partying and fun in Sydney. Apparently these are like anonymous complaints that have been put into the council. Do you even believe that these complaints exist? Why are people living in Parts Point if they don't want to live around you know, the vibrancy and fun of a place like Passpoint with all of its restaurants and eateries and fun things to do.
Speaker 34: What I would like to do once and for all is to try to change the law reform. Okay, so if you're fineless enough to complain, that should be made illegal. If you have a complaint, you should be on public record. I understand that initially public anonymity was to protect the whistle blower, but it's actually gone the other way. It has actually closed the city down. So if we can just say, look, if you have a complaint, it should be illegal that it's anonymous. Okay, you're on public record, and we need to know why. Why you have a complaint, is it legitimate? Where do you live and why are you're complaining, and how does that actually affect you? Because it actually your complaint affects way more people then it does affect that one person or a very there is small minority.
Speaker 2: And Nargie, can I just ask you how much green tape, red tape, whatever council tape regulations, restrictions form filling, how much go ahead.
Speaker 34: If you had to join the red tape and it go all the way down to America where Trump would be like strangled by it.
Speaker 2: So how much of your time and how much of an impact does this have on business? On starting up a business? You've been in the business a long time, how much has it changed over the years? Nagi, Look, I lost miss.
Speaker 34: Too, But it's not about mystery right now. It's about ladyship. Okay, So I activate this dead grovel of a street filled with experiment. I'm a kid, you not, I'm not. Even any Potspoint local will tell you she's actually playing this down. Homeless people on the streets all matter of experiment. Now, I took this over during COVID, gave it a good go, and it has been growing incrementally. Now it's a buzz with people. Okay, it's very activated.
Speaker 10: Slightly.
Speaker 34: It's what it should be and used to be. And so people are saying I can't get through, Well that's fine because you don't really need two meters, which is what the council says for a wheelchair to get through. We are not fat Americans, sorry Trump, but we will to be perfectly sensible. You only need one point five meters for a wheelchair to get through. You can do a wheely on one.
Speaker 8: You can do a.
Speaker 34: Whely even with one meter. But the council keeps enforcing this two meter rule and it's actually very inconsistent with what's going around in the city. So if you walk down seven oh one George Street, for example, very very busy, it's completely inconsistent. Wheelchairs cannot get through down this area that the City of Sydney actually activated. Okay, so it's completely planned dest signed down there. If you may, you know, like they use the word clandest staining on me, I'll say it. Wheelchair mobility is completely awful down on Short Street where Clover decided to make into a now dead zone.
Speaker 1: There we go.
Speaker 2: So thank you so much, Naji, thanks for speaking to us, And if you want to support Najie and turn up to her restaurant lady too. That's Pot's points. Naji is fighting for outsiders who don't want these insane restrictions style. She's very sol Thank you so much, Naji, thanks for coming on and.
Speaker 1: Good luck with your restaurant.
Speaker 2: And to viewers, Naji did use a couple of expletives there. She clearly feels passionate about this issue and she works incredibly hard, as do all our small business people. So I have a couple of words slipped through that were slightly offensive to our ears.
Speaker 1: We do apologize for that.
Speaker 2: After the break, we've got James's donkey votes so much coming up here on the Outsiders, and it's it.
Speaker 5: Hello, you're watching Outsiders. I'm James Borrow here, joined us almost always by your hosts Rowan Deed and Rita Panahe and I tell you what, it really does sometimes feel like a sick old world out there, particularly when you've got an entire side of politics that seems to glory in death and destruction so long as it's enemies on the receiving end. Now, late last week in Washington, d C. This young couple who worked at the Israeli Embassy in the US Capitol were gunned down in cold blood, allegedly by this man, Elias Rodriguez, a hard left radical with a long history of support for communist, socialist and pro Palestine causes, as they left an event at a Washington Jewish museum. Tragic, horrible stuff. But hear this footage, Rodriguez, who has been charged with two counts of first degree murder, yells out his support for Palestine. Well, while the New York Times and CNN everybody else tried to dessert a motive, I think there you have it, because ever since October seventh, we have seen on throlls from hard left groups, radicals and chemist organizers to bring the interfada home. Yes, that's what they've called for, And now it seems like that just may well have happened. But this case keeps getting curiouser and curiouser. According to reporting by the New York Post, Rodriguez's dad has close ties to the Democratic left. It was even invited to Donald Trump's joint address to Congress earlier this year by a far left lawmaker or very curious, but not as curious as the failure of the left to con rather than celebrate these killings with trolls even in Australia commenting on Jewish groups posts about the murders, saying, quote, good riddance, just six stuff. And of course this has become a global phenomenon. I mean, just look at the comments running here on this live feed of a police update on the shooting, all filled with calls to again, yes that idiot chant free, free Palestine, which is what the alleged killer shouted, as I've played before when he was taken into custody. And of course there are demands as well, therefore the destruction of the Jewish state. Meanwhile, in Washington, there was Democrat squad member Ilhan Omar who couldn't even bring herself to condemn the shooting herself.
Speaker 19: Congresswoman Omar, you buddy, say, can I get your reaction to the shooting that happened to DC last night.
Speaker 2: I'm going to go for now.
Speaker 5: Yes, that's right, She's just going to go for now. What an absolutely cowardly response. Meanwhile, in Canada, Green's candidate in Alberta named Jayden Baldonado appeared to celebrate the murders, saying peaceful protest has failed in comparing the shooter to Luigi ban Joni, who was accused of shooting dead the CEO of CEO of an American health insurer on Manhattan Street last year, also in Canada. This TikToker seemed to revel in the deaths and hoped the shooter would be taken care of in jail.
Speaker 12: I'm at a bath and dusk.
Speaker 5: And no, I don't think she means taking care of in the sarcastic sense that you or I might think either. But for on his reactions, there's no going past this fellow Kai called guy Christiansen, who not only defended the killings but said he was even more of a hero the shooter, the elleged shooter, than Aaron Bushnell, the US Air Force airman who set himself on fire in front of the Israeli Embassy in Washington in protest of what was going on in Gaza. Get a load of this guy.
Speaker 33: I take it back. I do not condemn the elimination of those two Zionist officials who worked at the Israeli embassy last night. And here's why he spent his days working at the Israeli embassy fighting to maintain Israel's genocide and support for that genocide. In this country. He is a war criminal, and the same was true for the woman. This was not because they were Jewish, it was because.
Speaker 1: They were Zionists.
Speaker 33: And a manifesto from the suspect in custody, Elias Rodriguez, who apparently, if we are to believe this is true, he is part of the movement and he has consistently posted about Palestine. He targeted these two because of the connection to the state of Israel, because they are Zionists, not because they are Jews. Now, I want to remind you that while this attack took the lives of two human beings, Israel has murdered thousands of Palestinian civilians in cold blood without any shame. I ask you, what is the difference between Elias or Jigus and Aaron Bushnell? To you, perhaps the only difference I can see is that Aaron Bushnell's sacrifice in flames protesting his government's role and a genocide he could no longer bear to be a part of. It's more palatable to this world because he did not throw the final stone in his last moments at the mob of criminals. Who's suffering they've brought to this world is more than this world can bear any longer.
Speaker 5: Nice perm kid, Hey, make of that what you will, but it feels to me like we are going back into the same cycle of history we saw in the nineteen sixties when the left glorified Kretnis murderers from Chay Grivara to Charles Manson in the name of revolution. Now they're doing it again, celebrating Hamas and calling for their style of nehilistic violence to be re enacted in the West. Again.
Speaker 1: Thanks James.
Speaker 2: That's deeply disturbing, particularly that last character, and the whole story is just terrific. But this is what happens if the West doesn't have the moral leadership to stand up and say this stuff is wrong.
Speaker 1: The universities, in the streets, it is wrong.
Speaker 5: This is why, you know, it's been such an absolute disaster for the last almost two years.
Speaker 12: Now.
Speaker 5: You know that we've seen these canvas occupations, and the big chat has been over and over again, bring the inter fada home, bring the interfara home. That means terrorism, that means murder, that means what we saw here on the streets. And this is all part of that broader decolonize rhetoric. You know, it's not just anti Semitism, but it is anti Western decolonizing rhetoric that leads to this sort of violence.
Speaker 7: Well that's one of their popular chants.
Speaker 3: Popular philosophy is when it comes to this issue, is about globalizing the interfada, and this is what it means. And even when October seven happened, there were academics in the States, people often with profiles and a few of work bold in saying what did you think decolonization meant? Did you think it was just going to be a paper? This is what decolonization is. So I think we've got to realize that. And when we talk about decolonizing the curriculum at different universities and their projects happening at Australian universities about colonizing, we've got to see how sinister and ugly it is, because it's always presented as some progressive, inclusive, lovey dubb it when it is absolutely ugly and destructive. And again we talk about the culture wars. You don't fight the culture wars. This is what happens.
Speaker 2: This is all gent Let me just said one thing that I've said repeatedly, but I will keep saying it that Peter Dutton's one great thing apart from winning the voice of the Center and Warren was his stance on opposing the whole pro Palestinian pro Hamas agenda. He was the only leader we've had in this country to stand up and repeatedly and forcefully call it out for the evil that it is.
Speaker 3: And Monsy did oppose the voice. That's his other great.
Speaker 1: Achieve No, I said, as well as the voice exactly.
Speaker 5: But I mean, you know, this is the thing. It's the great irony is that this decolonizing rhetoric. Know, this actually comes from kind of eighteen nineties blood and soil nationalist rhetoric out of Germany. Like this part of the philosophical roots of this this is this idea that people have this sort of you know, essential tie to a piece of land. That's how they get the whole thing from Palestinians. But that's also where you wind up with a lot of the welcome to country stuff here in countries like Australia and Canada. But it ties in with this really toxic thing which was a French sort of movement in the fifties and sixties. France Finan the Rest of the Earth, and that was a book that was really influential in the Academy sixty eighty years ago. It's coming back and again it was about the idea of bringing revolutionary, decolonizing violences from the country where the country's being colonized to the colonizing country. In that case, they mean it's America, they mean Australia. This is what this is all about. It's really violent, it's really sinister. It's anti Semitic, but it's also deeply, deeply anti Western large.
Speaker 2: Absolutely, and let's not forget that the Nazis were the National Socialist Party of Germany. They were socialists. That was the hard left at work. And the interesting thing James and reader about what Donald Trump has been talking about with South Africa. Again, it's the same thing if you allow race to become the driver in your politics. The brilliance of Nelson Mandela as he said, we're going to put all that behind us. That's it done and dusted. We're all equals, and people bought into that dream. But then you had all the truth telling staff all of this stuff, which then went ripped the scab open again. All the hatred comes out again, and we are going down the same path because Albanesi and Wong will bring the voice back in in some other form. We're gonna have truth telling, We're gonna have treaties, We're gonna have all this racist garbage that labor are going to ram down our throats in the coming years.
Speaker 3: Well, we've already got eight based treaties.
Speaker 10: Sadly in Victoria.
Speaker 7: They're just pressing ahead with that.
Speaker 3: And if they bring in a legislative voice, which is what we talked about just before the election, when Penny Wong let it sleep that it's just a formality, you know, it's just going to be like same sex marriage. Will wonder why we ever opposed it, she opposed it. Let's not forget that many of us were fairly consistent on that issue.
Speaker 7: And they don't have a mandate to do that because we.
Speaker 3: Had a we had a referendum just eighteen months ago on that very issue. But they could argue this is a different thing. It's not in the constitution.
Speaker 1: Anyone will say I said it before the election.
Speaker 5: Yes, no, I mean, but it is also I just want to say too that it's really sinister, this whole sort of thing. The two whisues South Africa and the Israela things tied together. But also the left just really is happy to glorify the deaths and the murder of people that you know are in an enemy class, you know, and it's just kindest thing. That's why I mentioned Luigi Joan who killed Brian Thompson, the United Healthcare ceo. That guy, the alleged killer there has been celebrated as a sex symbol, as a hero, and you know big, you know, got cheers. You know, people mentioned him like you know, talk shows and things like that. This guy, the same thing may very well happen again.
Speaker 11: You know.
Speaker 5: This is why the left, The Daily showed it a big riff on the South Africa thing where they laughed at the idea haha, white farmers being killed haha, haa. You know, and this is the whole idea. Well, if you're a white farmer, a healthcare ceo, or a Jew or Israeler THEBC, you know, you're a fair game. You get steamweled, the same thing, you know, the Soviet Union. You're a kulak, you're a business owner, your bourgeois, you know, whatever, you're gone, you're done, haha, your death is to be celebrated. This is where this leads. This is why it's so sinister. This is why I go on about it and join all the dots.
Speaker 1: So join all the dots.
Speaker 2: It was Sila Rampose's government that put Netta Yahoo in the dock with the IC International Court of Justice said, oh, what Israel is doing is they're you know, barbaric there war criminals. So that was the South Africans doing that. You go to a any any indigenous march here in Australia and there'll be the Palace pro Palestinian flag.
Speaker 1: You know, they don't even hide it all. They's one and the same thing.
Speaker 2: Course, you join the dots and it is, as James says, the Marxist attack on the West, and we are in the crossers. And that's that's the reality of the situation.
Speaker 3: And we've got people who are supposed to represent a conservative side of politics who say, oh, there's no jobs in the culture wars, why would we want to This is the values of your country, This is the future of your country. If you can't be interested in that as a politician, you're in the wrong game. If you're just in there because you have obsessions about tax policy, then I don't know, go be a charted accountant. This is what people actually care about in a deep and it reaches everywhere, every facet of life. It's not just universities, it's not just what you see on television, it's not just foreign policy. It is everywhere, and it does impact ultimately economically.
Speaker 7: Well, of course, get interesting.
Speaker 5: Because the thing is, you know, this is why I think Scott Morrison was very much you know, like that was so wrong to say, because if you're a center right party, and if your party is based around values of individual rights, freedom, achievement, you know, being left alone to do your thing and achieve for your family, you know, those are values. And if you let the left run rampant through the schools, the culture of the media, of the ABC and push values that are antithetical to that, then people are not going to hear your case. They're going to just think that socialism is the norm, collectivism is the norm. You know, this is what Anthony ALBINIZI wants to push hard for the next six years and reset the entire dial on this nation. What we are as a country, you know, from center right to a center left nation. That's why culture absolutely I matagine if you're a center right party like the liberals. Hello, you've got to fight for the values that are going to support people to vote you into power one day.
Speaker 3: Well, the only big win the Conservatives have had in the last five years, other than Queen's end life that's sort a big win I'm talking about nationally is the referendum, and that was when they were absolutely in the end, clear eye, single minded, unapologetic about the position, and they won in a much bigger ago where.
Speaker 5: They focused too. At twenty thirteen they focus.
Speaker 3: Of course, but in the last five years that's the only win that can count on. Hopefully they can learn from that.
Speaker 2: We're going to take a short break. After the break Canbra Clown Show in a tick roll up, roll up, step right this way. It's the greatest show on Earth. You won't believe your eyes as we pull cats out of bags and meet the Pope in our favorite clown show headgear. Yes it's Albozo and the Canbra Clown Show back from their Royal Gala People World tour under the Vatican Big Top. More on that in a second, but first, lots of tension in side show Ali and the Tunnel of Love or should that be the Haunted House, as two of our favorite amateur clowns little to be proud of, and then you numer numer numerology, clairvoyance, Madam lay down Susan hopped in and out of bed with each other all week Like most marital spats, nobody quite knew what the fuss was really all about.
Speaker 21: I can tell you because I was in the National Party party room that made this decision, the decision which was then conveyed to the Liberal leader, and that was not part of our consideration.
Speaker 2: Okay, okay, But they appear to be kissing and making up over the weekend. Maybe they should book a romantic room at Kim's on the Central Coast for a couple of nights. But what sort of damaging effect has all this had on the kids, one must ask.
Speaker 5: It's no good.
Speaker 1: I'm afraid.
Speaker 2: Here are some young Libs who put out a video on the ABC of all places, discussing their future.
Speaker 35: There's people on the conservative side of politics that say the Coalition needs to go further to the right.
Speaker 8: That's why they're losing the election.
Speaker 35: If the Coalition needed to go further to the right, one nation would be in government.
Speaker 1: But they're not.
Speaker 35: They need to be progressive on social policy issues of climate change and abroad. But when it comes to the economy, that's where they need it to state their difference with labor.
Speaker 5: Oh dear.
Speaker 1: Young man.
Speaker 2: Firstly, I hate to break it to you because you're going to find out soon enough climate change policies and net zero are the modern Australian economy and indeed are the single greater threat to your future prosperity or impoverishment. And moreover, unless the Coalition commits to abandoning net zero and pulling out of Paris, you won't have an economy worthy.
Speaker 1: Of the name.
Speaker 2: You know.
Speaker 35: There's also an element of cultural warfare, you know, picking what flag to stand in front of. I think Australians are more interested in what a government is going to do for them.
Speaker 1: Oh dear, what government's going to do for them.
Speaker 2: If the Liberal Party think pandering to the woke left and demanding middle class welfare is the way ahead, Australia is in for some very troubling times.
Speaker 1: Indeed, I think.
Speaker 35: The more important thing to do is to sort of go, Okay, what does it mean to be a conservative in twenty twenty five?
Speaker 8: So what does it mean to be.
Speaker 6: Sort of socially progressive.
Speaker 8: By economically a bit more liberal. How does that frame now.
Speaker 2: Oh dear, it's catching. How about not being socially progressive? Socially progressive is a meaningless left wing term which covers everything from some fairly reasonable proposals to a Pandora's box of socialist horrors, such as divisive racist politics like the Voice built around smashing traditional norms and values and replacing them with tribal politics and the welfare state. So young liberal, instead of pandering to the socially progressive labor light nonsense, how about actually sticking to the ideas that Robert Menzie's fought for fighting socialism.
Speaker 1: Still, it's not all doom and gloom.
Speaker 2: At least one young liberal lad appears to have his head screwed on properly.
Speaker 15: I think one thing we need to focus on is making sure we have a comprehensive plan, but one that really reflects liberal values. That we are the party of small government and small spending.
Speaker 1: Thank you.
Speaker 2: Meanwhile, I was intrigued by this tweet put out this week by the ultra Lefty Australia Institute saying carbon offsets are quote a sham.
Speaker 1: Couldn't agree more.
Speaker 5: We are all.
Speaker 1: Paying for this stupidity.
Speaker 2: This sham quote from the Australia Institute huge news today. Energy Australia has been forced to admit what Australia Institute Research has long known. Carbon offsets are a sh sham and do nothing to reduce greenhouse gas emissions.
Speaker 1: And the gloats.
Speaker 2: They even helpfully included this clip from last year.
Speaker 8: It's cheaper to greenwash in Australia. They're not.
Speaker 20: It's cheaper to buy carbonov It's cheaper to pay a certification fee to climate.
Speaker 8: Active and to buy some offsets from a.
Speaker 20: Wind farm than it is to implement the technology that you need, or go one hundred percent renewable, or change your business practice or change your business model.
Speaker 2: Yes, it's the great carbon offset sham. Even the lovies are waking up to it. Meanwhile, what has been called the biggest scandal since Watergate has hit the USA with the uncovering of the way the media and the bureaucrats and the White House all colluded to cover up the mental decline of Joe Biden. What is particularly galling to many Americans is how they were constantly lied to by so many people who had met with Joe Biden, swearing that he was in perfect shape, sharp as attack, a mental gymnast, smarter than he's ever been, such as this.
Speaker 14: Start your tape right now, because I'm about to tell you the truth and f you if you can't handle the truth. This version of Biden intellectually, analytically is the best Biden ever.
Speaker 1: Or how about this.
Speaker 10: I have spent countless hours with this president, whether in the Oval office or on the road, and I have to say he's sharp, he's engaged, he pushes us for information.
Speaker 2: But one person not mentioned in the current controversy who perhaps should be mentioned is our very own Albozo, our Prime Minister, himself a passionate supporter of Joe Biden, who had this to say when he was asked at a press conference following last year's Quad meeting where he spent time with Joe Biden about Joe Biden's mental faculties as one.
Speaker 3: Of her A relatively few number of people who's had this one one meeting.
Speaker 11: With you, what your personal impressions of Joe Biden.
Speaker 24: That's here, He's fit, he is titally on top of his brief.
Speaker 8: Wow, I haven't heard oh really?
Speaker 2: So was Alboso simply fooled, or do we have a liar in the lodge.
Speaker 1: I'll let you be the judge of that.
Speaker 2: Meanwhile, we have this quite frankly bizarre footage out from Albosa taking his traveling circus all the way to Indonesia. They say wrestling with his labor colleagues is like herding cats, So maybe that's where Alboso developed this particular skill. Make of this what you will, but it appears to be Albosa give the Indonesians as some kind of gift a scarf to put around a cat, A.
Speaker 1: Cat in a pram with a scarf around it.
Speaker 2: The Qataris give their friends six hundred billion dollar jet airplanes.
Speaker 1: We give our friends a cat in a scarf.
Speaker 2: Meanwhile, Labor are pressing ahead with their unrealized capital gains tax on super which we now learn Alboso and many of his fellow clowns will be exempt from Hallelijah. Yet here he was with Peter Stefanovic a few months ago assuring us that this was not the case. How will you personally be taxed under your proposed changes, PM when you retire.
Speaker 24: I would have to out of the contribution. That is the payments that I received there would be graded.
Speaker 2: Text ocean Again, it is up to you to decide whether Albozo was simply not across the detail.
Speaker 1: Or whether we have a liar in the lodge. You be the judge.
Speaker 2: Next stop, Alboso took his clown act to attend the inauguration of Pope Leo the fourteenth, complete with a clownish crocodile dundee hat.
Speaker 1: Not everyone got the joke.
Speaker 2: One startled observer, doctor Claudio Betty commented, men should not wear hats.
Speaker 6: Prime Minister, even or a hat?
Speaker 35: Is that typical producol wearing a hat for a mass like that?
Speaker 11: I wouldn't.
Speaker 8: I would say absolutely not.
Speaker 36: But of course the sun was very bad and.
Speaker 5: I think that.
Speaker 36: I mean, my idea is that, considering that it's a silly surgical celebration, men should not wear hats. But well, eventually I think that their protocola had to be changed a little bit because the sun was really hot.
Speaker 2: Yes, the Pope definitely prefers men without hats. I wonder what with the nineteen eighties pop group men without hats have to say about that hyperbol extreme exaggeration or telling the truth. We like to dish up the criticism on this program where it's warranted, but we also like to serve up.
Speaker 1: The praise where it's warranted.
Speaker 2: Praise to David Chris Afooley, the liberal leader of Queensland, the premiere there, for standing up to the United Nations.
Speaker 1: RITA tell us about this.
Speaker 3: Well, they're expanding their adult crimes at all time laws. So if you are a U offender but you commit a serious crime, then you're going to do some punishment for it, And they've got a youth crime crisis and they're tackling it. And Christoph Foley had a message for the UN who are crime These legislation isn't what should be the UN in a progressive country.
Speaker 1: It's an infringement on basic child rights.
Speaker 2: Christphooley, using language almost as colorful as our earlier guest, a similar sentiments.
Speaker 5: Here we go, David Chris.
Speaker 37: Here's my message to the United Nations. You don't control me, and I don't answer to you. I answer to Queenslanders, answer to a whole heap of those people back there who've had their lives turned apart.
Speaker 5: That's great. How good is that? You know? And I just wish, by the way, that we would see this sort of strength and moral fiber from the London police because there's an amazing story that's just broken overnight that a man whose identity is being withheld for his own safety, which tells you where this is going. Well, he was arrested because he went to a counter demonstration at a pro Palestine march carrying a sign mocking Nasrallah, the head of Hesbela. The police pulled them in and said, Oi, do you think it's all right that you had a sign that would inflame pro Hesbela people, which is insane because Hesbela is like a terrorist group. But okay, five, this shows where free speech is in Britain. It's an absolute joke. Who've seen people like Alison Pearson, the Daily Telegraph columnists, the woman who's been banged up for thirty one months for that tweet and this this is where free speech really has gone off the rails in Britain. And by the way, this is what happens when you have multicultural society without assimilation. You have to lose all of your other rights and keep place together.
Speaker 3: Bedives who say they're above the cultural war, yeah, I fight them also in Britain, I mean that do not have free speech.
Speaker 7: That is just.
Speaker 5: In free speech.
Speaker 8: Absolutely.
Speaker 3: Former police officer had four officers at his home because he posted something talking about the rise of anti Semitism.
Speaker 2: In the UK and you got caught reading the Spectator that Brexity magazine hadn't done with Quarrel books. That's it for this week's Outsiders. Thank you so much for watching us. But what a busy week you have.
Speaker 5: Every evening.
Speaker 2: I mean I never miss it the Rita Panahe show at eleven pm.
Speaker 1: And of course come Friday, thank god it's Friday.
Speaker 2: When you get the full Outsiders, you get the world according to Rowan Dean At seven o'clock, you get James Morrow at eight o'clock, you get Rita panahere at nine o'clock.
Speaker 1: What a great night Friday night is. That's the night to stay and watch Telly. We'll see you next Sunday.