Speaker 1: Oh, welcome to the podcasts.
Speaker 2: We like to start your week rights and we do that Jode's with a bit of a joke off.
Speaker 3: Some of us are quite good at telling jokes like Tom Wren good me, good, you good Abby horrible.
Speaker 2: Every single time. It's like the Cricket's like, well, this is where we come into it.
Speaker 3: Some people who got a skill set and hers is not telling jokes.
Speaker 4: Good news reader, exceptional.
Speaker 1: Great news reader, horrible joke teller, spot on.
Speaker 4: All right, anyway, morning absence, smash her again.
Speaker 1: Next week.
Speaker 2: We celebrate the mother's days a well bit of a rap from the weekend, and what it did turn out was that you were very, very.
Speaker 1: Busy just you.
Speaker 2: Are you the only one on the planet that turns into this genuine pin up girl for Mum's gone wild whenever this song comes out?
Speaker 3: Yeah, well I'm not the only one, because my two sister in law's had a red hot crack. One of them put it back out doing a front flip.
Speaker 1: Classic to this song.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I mean he sends me into front flips.
Speaker 1: Do's flow right up?
Speaker 5: Does he?
Speaker 3: What? And I had a bit of a credit card to barcle did someone run up charges on my credit card that my mother lost or did not? Did my mother not lose them? And I they were just charges that were supposed to be there.
Speaker 2: Who's to say it's neither here nor there. What we can confirm though, is we spoke to Tom Glass and our head have you been paying attention? Which was a lot of fun. This is the podcast whoro Jo's Happy Mother's Day to you.
Speaker 3: Thank you.
Speaker 4: Things escalated yesterday, It's fair to say so. Started out it.
Speaker 3: Was all very wholesome, had breakfast in bed, and I should mention at this point that my husband's away, so all the boys in our family are away on a family holiday in Europe at the moment, so no boys boiless for the whole day. So anyway, started out breakfast in bed. The girls brought in a basket full of gifts, which was so lovely.
Speaker 4: I got a vibrating facial roller.
Speaker 1: Thank god, you said. For a second I was hoving around the dump button.
Speaker 3: It's one of the stone facial rollers, but it vibrates.
Speaker 1: It's very good Peyton summer.
Speaker 4: It's really looking after mummy. Okay, I'm sorry, el straighten up.
Speaker 3: They also gave you this beautiful little Mum's voucher booklet is really nice. So look at this producer, Zoe. It's redeemable for different stuff. So redeemable for breakfast in bed, a big hug, a sleeping, all those sorts of things, and one of them is like redeemable for one day of not fighting. So at one point yesterday when they were like throwing mandarins at each other at their heads, I was like, you do get along, and she's like, well, you're gonna have to use your voucher, aren't you.
Speaker 2: I'm sorry, I'm going to need to say the voucher before anything continues.
Speaker 4: Yes, exactly right.
Speaker 3: All went to lunch at my sister in law's place. So it's me and my two sister in laws, who are my favorite people in the world, and three grandma's and about seven thousand kids and so we had a couple of wines and then we sit down and as we always do, we watched a concert from the kids because they always get up and perform solo dancers and all that sort of stuff. By the end of but we were so over it. We're like, right, it's Mumstern. It's the Mumstern, so introducing the adults. Yeah, and then this.
Speaker 4: Kicks in.
Speaker 1: Gods. I think we all know what this means.
Speaker 6: Now.
Speaker 4: There was twerking.
Speaker 3: There was a front flip from my sister in law, which was absolutely epic. There is video evidence of this. The socials guys in the process of trying to convince me to put it online. I'm not sure about that. But the upshot is we had the best day and now we're gonna I think moving forward, ban all men from Mother's Day.
Speaker 4: I think that's the key.
Speaker 1: There's only one min it's invited, and that's float right.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 2: The other thing I really like as well is that if it's your sister in law's play or definitely your place, Yeah, that your neighbors missing the going.
Speaker 1: We're having such a lovely diet and then they hear this three kids get to bed, Get to bed.
Speaker 4: Well, hazy.
Speaker 3: The new season of Have You Been Paying Attention starts tonight at eight forty on the beautiful Channel ten network, and the star of the show is the one and only Tom Gleisner.
Speaker 6: Good morning, Good morning, Jody, and Hasty. Nice to be back for wait for it, our eleventh seasons.
Speaker 4: That eleven seasons. That's outrageous, It's ridiculous.
Speaker 7: Isn't it.
Speaker 6: But here we are, and it's always always fun that it's like the first day of school to get the get the gang back together and dive into the news.
Speaker 4: Very nice.
Speaker 3: Now we have a we have a small issue with Sampang at the Nova Network because he left us.
Speaker 4: Your beef with Sam?
Speaker 8: Is that?
Speaker 4: Is that like from the heart?
Speaker 6: Well, you know, I don't know whether you saw a New Idea over the summer, but apparently Sam and I are locked in a few within New Idea. It must be true, so yes, that's it's an ongoing issue. There's been some intervention over the summer, and I'm sure we're going to make it through this season. You know, the best of friends.
Speaker 4: Do you know what staggers me?
Speaker 3: There are people on this planet that would actively purchase the New Idea, read that article and genuinely think that you too, a feudi.
Speaker 6: The great thing I love. The thing I love about a New Idea article is that they never quote anyone by name. It's always sources, insiders say, or in our case, galpals. And it's a wonderful, wonderful list of her highly authoritive commentators.
Speaker 2: That's very good, Hey, Tom, Well to say something and I ask you something controversially, who's your favorite who's your favorites? So are your top two or top three members of the bow?
Speaker 6: That is that used light choosing your favorite children? I mean, well, tonight's line up certainly have a couple of you and Edmund's, Marty shear Goold's returning having it in Sam every week. I sort of think of them as like the book ends. That doesn't matter who we got in between that they're they're really really solid. I love getting people from overseas. We sometimes get them as guest quiz masters because there's a there's a slight thing of what they don't really know what the show is about. So some of our guest quiz masters who're coming from overseas and clearly they're they're going to be about to go sack there. They're publicists for pulling them onto this show. But it's it's a real joy to have them.
Speaker 3: I just love that they stand there and think they're a guest on the show and just get the absolute PI double five ripped out of them and they've got no idea what's happening. Who's Who's been the most fun? Just to rip it?
Speaker 6: Well, I'll tell you what it's. We don't have it so much these days, but back in the days of the Bachelor, we would always get one of the little one of the little precious treasures who've been tossed out in week three of the Bachelor, and she was often coming off like this massive publicity schedule of doing all these interviews, thinking that this is the start of a huge career, and and our show is often the last television they we're ever going to do. And we tend them off in style with, as you say, a very very informant and hard interview. As a guest, Chris.
Speaker 2: Master, Tom, you're a man who knows pretty much everything, and you can smell a fake headline, I reckon a mile off, and particularly when your name is getting mentioned a new idea, and it's probably the.
Speaker 1: Biggest warning sign of all time.
Speaker 2: We just want to play a little game with you if you can just a little bit of fake news or real news.
Speaker 1: Are you ready for this?
Speaker 6: Sure?
Speaker 1: All right, let's do it.
Speaker 7: Freak news.
Speaker 1: You are fake fake news.
Speaker 3: I'd like to welcome the fake news media.
Speaker 2: So what we're going to do is we just want to roll out a couple of these little headlines and We're going to get to your your absolute perfection when it comes to knowledge, just to see if you can smell a fish or two.
Speaker 1: Okay, all right, so let's start with a fisherman story.
Speaker 9: Two fishermen court cheating at Ohio tournaments, sentenced to ten day jail term and four foot one hundred k boat.
Speaker 1: Does that sound something that's real or fake?
Speaker 6: She's put of Ohio in the headline, and anything's possible was true.
Speaker 2: That is true, outrageous stuff. All right, he's another one. And how tall are you exactly? Tom can ask?
Speaker 6: I'm well and the old money just under six ft so five.
Speaker 2: Okay, this doesn't This doesn't concern you, but it does to a lot of my vertically challenged friends.
Speaker 9: Led lengthening surgery is gaining popularity amongst men. As the short jokes continue, I've.
Speaker 6: Heard of lengthening surgery for men. But I'm going to go yes.
Speaker 7: I'm very good.
Speaker 4: He's good.
Speaker 2: I reckon, We've got one more for you. Okay, this one very controversial.
Speaker 9: Man cap father's dead body in freezer so he could talk to him.
Speaker 6: That's somber, and yeah, I'll go true.
Speaker 1: That is true as well. I got down three from.
Speaker 4: Three are out.
Speaker 3: All that prep with your new idea experiences kept you in good stead.
Speaker 6: I like to feel like cannspots something that's dubious from a long way, although the clickbait headlines make it harder and hard because you're just going now, I'm not going to read this. I don't care. I'm not going to read this. It'll be Jodine Hazy's shock medical scare and no one of them's got asthma. This is ridiculous. You you'll click on it and there you go.
Speaker 3: Tom Guisner, have you been paying attention? It returns to our screens tonight eight forty on ten and ten play.
Speaker 4: Thank you so much for having a chat.
Speaker 6: Thanks Jody. Thanks.
Speaker 3: If it's time for a winter trip with Jump on morning, it's the place to go for quick Bussie getaways.
Speaker 1: To me, it's just getting in the car and just going for a cruise and.
Speaker 4: Exploring for accommodation, flights and more. Book on the one.
Speaker 2: If that, what if it's Ozzy for travel, Let's just have some fun. Let's set you in the right direction to start your work. It's time for the joke off.
Speaker 9: Now that's a.
Speaker 5: Job, that's a joke.
Speaker 1: That's a job. Job's a terrible job.
Speaker 4: What else do you do it on Monday morning? But tell a really.
Speaker 10: Good joke to kick start the week. I mean, for example, I mean, check this one out. Just came in by the text line. And when I say text line, it's actually one of my jokes. A pair of cows we're talking in the field. One says, have you heard about the mad cat that's going around? And the other one says, yeah, it makes me glad that I'm a penguin.
Speaker 1: That's what we're talking about.
Speaker 3: Right, Okay, that's all right, Abs.
Speaker 4: You got one, you're going next.
Speaker 3: My mine's really good, so I'm going to wait till yours.
Speaker 4: Was terrible last week.
Speaker 3: It was so I can't roll the dice anymore.
Speaker 1: It's about redemption for you.
Speaker 4: Have you got to go with this one?
Speaker 1: All right?
Speaker 9: How many telemarketers does it take to change a light bulb?
Speaker 11: To know?
Speaker 4: How many telemarketers? Only one? But he has to do it while you're eating dinner. I've got.
Speaker 2: We're getting in a dangerous, dangerous territory, as if you keep this up, you're going to get expelled from the joke.
Speaker 1: Now, do you have anything off the top of your.
Speaker 9: Head again, I don't have any I'm so bad at joke.
Speaker 2: All right, it's so fun. Can I just see one more quick one? Just on behalf of Bruce ABNETHI again? Okay, okay, you ready?
Speaker 9: Yep?
Speaker 2: So yes, full credit to the great man Bruce seventh and Channel seven. So my mate was driving his car the other day and there was another bloke who was just swerving in and out of traffic, absolute lunatic.
Speaker 1: You know those top blokes. Oh gosh, they're annoying.
Speaker 2: Anyway, looked in when he got next to him and saw that he was actually really really small, so one of those real little knobs, like.
Speaker 1: Small men seeing them all that pop thing.
Speaker 2: Anyway, he swerved out in front of him, slammed on the brakes, and then my mate has crashed into his rear end. Yeah, so then you thought, here he goes absolutely on. And then the bloke got out, walked up to his car and said to my mates, I'm not happy, And my mate said, well then which one are you?
Speaker 1: You get Abby? You get it?
Speaker 3: Yes, I've got a nice little blonde joke for you this morning.
Speaker 4: And I can do those because.
Speaker 3: I am absolutely three hours every couple of months in the salon.
Speaker 4: I'm a natural blonde. No, okay.
Speaker 3: So one day a blonde went up to a soft drink machine put in some money, and a soft drink came out.
Speaker 4: And she got really really.
Speaker 3: Excited and started to put more money into the machine, and the more she did, the more soft drinks came out hazy.
Speaker 4: After a while, someone walked up.
Speaker 3: To her and asked if they could please get a soft drink, and she got really really angry and she looked at him and she said, get out of my face.
Speaker 4: I'm winning.
Speaker 2: She's just exchanging money for goods and services. But she thought it was like a gambling machine.
Speaker 4: She's blonde. The weekend, that's what you do.
Speaker 1: To us time, That's what you do to the people.
Speaker 5: Ain't well, you know, I just try and give guilt you want, you know.
Speaker 3: You walk into the room and everyone starts, you know, giggling like school girls.
Speaker 4: And Tommy is here?
Speaker 1: How was the weekend? How was Mother's really?
Speaker 5: Good? Thank you?
Speaker 11: Fantastic yesterday for mum and went saw her and Sarah's mum as well, and Sarah of course and Jody, Happy Mother's Day to.
Speaker 4: You, Thank you very much.
Speaker 5: We had a great day.
Speaker 4: We over indulged in a lot of things yesterday, but that.
Speaker 11: Is what it's all about. And Hazy, I hope you had a lovely day as well.
Speaker 1: Now, thank you very much.
Speaker 8: Tom.
Speaker 2: I was at work, but my wife had a nice little day at her mom's house and everyone celebrated accordingly.
Speaker 1: We didn't quite the top of a hosehold.
Speaker 3: I'll show you the video on a minute, Tom, but me and my sister in law's took over the performance because the kids always do a concert and we're like, that's enough, Yes, you get us, get a bit of apple bottom jeans, boots with the fur on, and away we went.
Speaker 4: There was a working action.
Speaker 1: Oh good, yeah, yeah, catch that video. Www Dot, Mum's gone, got gone.
Speaker 11: Six weeks in a row for they get the four points and the percentage post.
Speaker 2: Let's talk some footy, yeah, port Adelaide. I did it easily as you'd expect.
Speaker 11: Yeah, and it wasn't a great game, was it, Hazy. But six in a row, first time since twenty twenty one. They're in the top four now, so going along, well, I'm a bit concerned about some of the injuries they're starting to get. Todd Marshall, Cancust again, that's two in three weeks. That's that's a worry. So he won't play this week. They might get Dixon back, but they're doing what they need to. They're winning this week though. It's going to be massive against Melbourne.
Speaker 4: Yes, it's going to be a real test, wasn't it.
Speaker 11: It's going to be a huge game like that's that's going to give us a really good gauge of where they're at. But like you said, they're doing what they need to. Jason horn Francis again, you know, answered the critics and Hannah really maturely, I thought, and so did the team.
Speaker 4: So I didn't get to see the game. Was he boot done that?
Speaker 5: It was?
Speaker 11: Yeah, but you know what, it wasn't actually as bad as what it's been for some of the other sides in the film.
Speaker 5: Which is is crazy.
Speaker 11: But I think it probably helped that it was in Tasmania and not in Melbourne.
Speaker 5: I think it would have been like a fees if it was in Melbourne.
Speaker 2: And also when Jason touched the ball and the North supporters are doing him, how about you hold it for your own players. When Port scored ninety four points off direct turnovers.
Speaker 5: They are miles off, aren't.
Speaker 2: They are a bit of strife and they've got an injury crisis and all sorts of things.
Speaker 1: So North Melbourne Sport is.
Speaker 2: A passionate bunch and it's a big strong club that Yeah, they're going through some stuff.
Speaker 5: They are at the moment and that's port. Now.
Speaker 11: Nine of the last ten they one against North who we're a bogey team early on, but a really solid win seven and two. If you said that at the start of the season, take it every day of the week, absolutely, all right.
Speaker 4: The Crow is they look good.
Speaker 5: Oh it's been a very happy Mother's day.
Speaker 3: Crows are fifty two point troutcing of set Kilda.
Speaker 1: So they're a top eight side and they deserve to be.
Speaker 5: And hazey, I love that call. Let's call it.
Speaker 11: I think the Crows they should absolutely be gunning to play finals. They're five and four, they're inside the eight and they could easily be six and three, probably seven and two. They've had a couple of games they should have won Collinwood for example, that they didn't. That was just blistering yesterday. I mean they embarrass and Kilda, who've been brilliant all season, but they bullied them and you know the way they cut them open fabulous.
Speaker 1: So Jordan Dawson Brown lay threat.
Speaker 11: Has to be, has to be so good. He's been outstanding, hasn't he? What thirty three touches again yesterday?
Speaker 3: You know?
Speaker 11: And I didn't know he had that in his kit bag. Winning the ball on the inside as well as the outside. Hazy. He's having a fantastic year. And Surrey's team and the forward line is so dynamic. Their efficiency once they get the ball inside fifties off the charts, it's the best in the comp So if they can keep that going, keep getting the ball into texts and foggedy and ranking and those guys bang.
Speaker 5: In a way.
Speaker 1: Hey, Joe's sorry to bury the lead. Kim.
Speaker 9: You listen to Sharon all right now, I've been in twenty nine knitball Premierships. I've played indoor cricket in four states, and I've shot put it at a national level.
Speaker 5: Now I think I know it on tour.
Speaker 1: Final, let's talk about the big stuff.
Speaker 4: Oh my god.
Speaker 3: I went along to the game on the weekend Roonie and it was just outstanding. A couple of little injury concerns for us though, tip a due I think have you heard how she is.
Speaker 2: I think she's just vowing to take one day at a time. She did manage to give full credit to the girl.
Speaker 3: And I was telling Hazy this morning. We went down on the court afterwards. We were lucky enough to go down there and say hi to a few people, and Shimira Stirling, who is the most popular player on that side, was the last one back. They were yelling at her to come into the rooms to cool down and do all their post match stuff, and she stayed out there and signed every last kids whatever they wanted and had a photo with my little girl, even though she was like desperate to get Like what a champion.
Speaker 11: How good and that's something she will remember for the rest of her life. It's great that kind of interaction. And there were a game clean out on top of the fever lose again by a goal.
Speaker 5: On the weekend.
Speaker 11: There were some great results and close games in the league on the weekend. Done the Bird's uncomfortably, Like you said, a couple of injury concerns. A little bit worried about one. I'm clear, if they can get everything together, why not take it out. It's tom They got in the finals and win the time.
Speaker 3: They will play finals now after that win on the weekend. So I am booking my.
Speaker 4: Flights to Melbourne.
Speaker 1: There you go, lock it in.
Speaker 4: Talk about girls gone well, Red's.
Speaker 2: Unfortunate as well. They're gonna have to do it the hard way to get the Grand Final. Are they going to go to Central christ next week or a couple week Saturday night? Yes, yes, and try and do there. Hey, I'm ready before I let you go, Yes, your little thing every Monday morning now, because the mon that called the Monday Morning Joke off, we thought, who's one of the funniest, most handsome people that we know.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's Tom Pressure.
Speaker 4: This is pressure because I reckon, you tell a great joke.
Speaker 5: All right, So my turn or you're going to go first.
Speaker 11: Okay, okay, my joke is hopefully it's you know, politically appropriate in today's day age.
Speaker 2: Just before we start, anyone who's ever said, don't take this the wrong way or I'm not this, I'm not that you.
Speaker 4: Are no offense, but no offense, but this is going to be offensive.
Speaker 11: Why did the blonde take bread to the bathroom?
Speaker 4: Why to feed the toilet duck?
Speaker 2: You've got a certified blonde.
Speaker 5: Yeah, that's right.
Speaker 1: I told a blonde joke, but she doesn't know why she's laughing.
Speaker 7: Read story.
Speaker 4: This town has several scenes is huge.
Speaker 3: Taylor Swift has broken from her soul on stage to defend a fan from a security guard. So she paused mid performance on her Arras tour and she was singing Bad Blood and she basically shouted at the security guard who was physically pushing the girl's back. And they've all jumped on Twitter since and said, yeah, like he was man handling us.
Speaker 4: So here's Taylor stepping in. Have her listened.
Speaker 2: I'd tell you he's got bad Blood security card and Taylor Swift.
Speaker 3: Now, can you imagine being berated by Taylor Swift at her concert?
Speaker 4: Do you think he's still gainfully employed?
Speaker 2: Yes, well I don't think he used. But in terms of a Taylor Swift concert, compare it to say, I don't know, like an eminem or a dra concert back in the day, where maybe it's a little bit more dangerous. Yeah, but the Swifties, so I'll sell you what death buy a thousand cuts, they'll gang up.
Speaker 8: Now.
Speaker 3: One of the City Girls dramatically collapsed on air after being dumped last night on Farmer Wants a wife. So producer sent a radio message to the raw Flying Doctor service.
Speaker 4: Was that serious?
Speaker 3: And then she wakes up and then she's all groggy and a little fuzzy, and then she goes, oh my god, I just got dumped, and she had to relive it all over again.
Speaker 4: Gonna have a listen, let's relive it now. Yeah, that's okay.
Speaker 1: That box. Can you get someone over head please? I mean when does it end?
Speaker 2: Because you pass her because you got damp and then you wake half and that say, you got damped and you pass out and then you wake half and know what's happening here?
Speaker 1: You got dump and then you passed out. It does not stop.
Speaker 4: What a journey will never ever end, will it. It's a gift that keeps on giving.
Speaker 1: You're dumped, tell me that was a dreams.
Speaker 3: Kane Middleton has paid homage to Queen Elizabeth the Id during her surprise performance at the Grand Finale of Eurovision What About This So she put her incredible piano skills on display in the opening segment of the finale. She wore a statement cobalt blue gown along with a pair of these sparkling silver pendant earrings, once worn by the Queen, so you can see her. She's sitting doing an instrumental piece on the piano in Windsor Castle's grandiose Crimson Drawing Room.
Speaker 4: Have a listen to kate skills.
Speaker 1: So I got this.
Speaker 2: Is that Kate just sort of churning out some piano on top of like a bit of a bed.
Speaker 4: Yeah, yeah, that pimped it up.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 2: Is that what you give to the beginners, Like on a Yamaha and you get the backing track, you sort of play some tunes over you.
Speaker 3: Remember that you could put like the auto play on it and be like the backing track on your little dude.
Speaker 1: That's what Kate did.
Speaker 2: And then everyone in England's like, yes, well done, remarkable.
Speaker 1: She is remarkable.
Speaker 2: She how next Elton John's changes.
Speaker 3: I had what I thought was a scamming experience this week. So this is how this drama all unfolded. I hand my credit card to my mother. She's going down to the shops to get some supplies, right, And then for several days I'm.
Speaker 1: Like, where's Colleen.
Speaker 4: She's in the Mauldives.
Speaker 3: And so for the next couple days, I'm like, did Mom give did Colleen give me back my credit card because I couldn't find it anywhere, and I was like, Mum, what did you do with it? And so, and then I thought, I'll just double check my account just to make sure nothing unto water has happened here. And then they were like, since it was missing, there was sort of three or four different charges for the app store, and I'm like, out courageous, that's someone's call bank essay.
Speaker 4: Gord fraud. Someone's ribbing me off.
Speaker 3: And they're like, you're gonna have to go down to the police and make a stolen credit card report.
Speaker 4: And it was all a big drama.
Speaker 3: And then I'm thinking, oh god, I'm gonna have to get a new card and then all those automatic little transactions that go along and you're gonna have to change all those numbers.
Speaker 1: Again believably inconvenience.
Speaker 4: And I know I was miffed at Colleen. I was like, come on, mum, like one job.
Speaker 2: Yeah, how hard is it, Colleen? For goodness sake, when it's twenty twenty three, grow up.
Speaker 4: Yes.
Speaker 3: So after all that, I order my new card that comes, everything gets canceled, blah blah blah. I have a right little tanty with coal. And then I go to pay for parking outside of court the other day, and I've opened up my.
Speaker 4: Wallet and there it was.
Speaker 3: She was just nestled into a little pouch that I hadn't seen.
Speaker 2: This is a big test. It's a big test when you find yourself in this situation like that. For example, happens in our house all the time. When I get so, I aggressively broclame every memory in our house. Yeah, for losing something of mine, yes, And I realized I left it in the back of my car.
Speaker 9: Yeah.
Speaker 4: Yeah, it's a good time.
Speaker 3: So I had to grovel and apologize to Colleen and just goes sorry about that?
Speaker 1: Did you though?
Speaker 3: She was in my wallet the whole time? Oh, I rang and I took the whole like, ha ha ha, how funny.
Speaker 4: What about this? I've just found my credit card approach? She was like, did you okay?
Speaker 1: Did you apologize?
Speaker 3: Yeah? Yeah, I said sorry, I don't know if I do.
Speaker 1: Exactly Okay, sorry, sorry that you need Yeah.
Speaker 3: And then I realized that some of those charges were probably like you stand your Spotify that sort of vibe. Oh no, what an idgit, But let's do this thirteen twenty four to ten.
Speaker 4: Have you ever had charges wrapped up on your credit card. You had your card stolen, didn't you?
Speaker 2: Yeah, so I our car got broken into and my wallet got stolen. So I mean, I don't want to invite criminals. But the car was left unlocked and the wallet was sitting on my seat. So if ever there was an opportunity to get a stolen was there.
Speaker 4: And the little wallet was sitting on the front seat, and it was going like this.
Speaker 2: Take me. Someone was walking past, What are you doing?
Speaker 4: Look out here, prey buddy.
Speaker 2: O this check out my guts. There's two pink five dollar notes and I reckon, you could take these. And my credit card got stolen, and I was like, oh, here we go, go to cancer.
Speaker 1: I'll check what's been purchased.
Speaker 2: A six hundred meal coke and a pie from West Croydon Otier was purchased.
Speaker 1: And that's it. I'm so fine with that top.
Speaker 5: Oh my god, so fine.
Speaker 4: It's really cash in here. Boys. How old were they eleven? You reckon?
Speaker 2: Yeah, I'm not really sure, but they could have gone really hard, but probably not old enough to even purchase cigarettes.
Speaker 1: So yes, yeah, youngsters.
Speaker 4: Just the coke and a sausage roll.
Speaker 3: Thanks all good thirteen twenty fourteen, Get involved this morning. Have you ever had someone's do eat credit card and rack up a heap of charges?
Speaker 2: We'll take your calls next thirteen twenty four ten. Let's go to Olivia in Granneth. Good morning to you, Olivia.
Speaker 6: Hello, hell y good what happened?
Speaker 4: Olivia?
Speaker 7: So my ex and I broke up and then it took me about six months to realize he was still using my card broken out.
Speaker 2: Oh my god, it is so shifty.
Speaker 3: I just love that he's sitting in the back of an uber at one am on a Sunday morning, just driving home going.
Speaker 4: I'll show her, I'll show Olivia.
Speaker 1: So, Olivia, did you confront him?
Speaker 3: Where?
Speaker 7: What'd you say?
Speaker 1: Did you confront him?
Speaker 3: I mess with him and it replies no, replies shifty bugger.
Speaker 1: I think that goes into a new area. That doesn't it?
Speaker 4: It does.
Speaker 1: It's effectively stealing.
Speaker 3: Yeah, okay, let's do this. Thirty twenty four ten. When of you had charges wracked up on your credit card, I thought that I'd been scammed on my credit card because I was like went missing, and then there were a whole heap of charges that I didn't couldn't identify and then next minute all there she was just nestled in the middle of my wallet where I couldn't see it, just just.
Speaker 2: Playing a little game of hide and seek in the meantime. Some of the destructive things that you said to your mother, just dear repair of ble.
Speaker 3: I thought that I thought it was on Colleen. I thought that she'd dropped it and someone had picked it up and wracked up some charges.
Speaker 4: But here we are.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and you thought that you apologized, but maybe you just apologize in your head.
Speaker 4: I'll do it now, Sol's Colleen.
Speaker 2: No, SOS doesn't count. You say the word soz. That is not part of a formal apologies.
Speaker 4: Hundred percent.
Speaker 2: It counts on behalf of Jodi Collin were so sorry that she misplaced her card.
Speaker 4: Okay, let's go to Natalie from Gaula Belt. Good morning, Natalie morning. Okay, have you been scammed?
Speaker 10: I have.
Speaker 7: I haven't actually had my credit cards stolen, but on three different occasions I've had charges put on it.
Speaker 4: What sort of charges?
Speaker 7: If there was one from an Apple store in Sydney and it was like it racked up to eight hundred dollars, and then there was one from overseas. I don't even know the company. It was two charges and then two international fees. Wow, and then yeah, another occasion I kind of remember. But each time I've had to count my car and get a new one sent out.
Speaker 2: No, No, don't know what's going on. You don't have your credit card details. It's part of your bio on Instagram or something.
Speaker 4: No, I'm Natalie.
Speaker 7: Your missed.
Speaker 3: Sound like the kind of person if I said I was from the ATO and I've got a you know, nine hundred dollars deposit to give you.
Speaker 4: Would you just read out your credit card numbers right now?
Speaker 5: No?
Speaker 7: And I do get emails and texts like that. I delete and block them straight away.
Speaker 4: Good girl, just learning.
Speaker 2: If I could just take this in a different direction, Natalie, I do actually have a friend who's a Nigerian prince and he has a lot of money that he needs to get rid of. Are you interested? No?
Speaker 4: Thank you?
Speaker 1: I love it getting there. That's good.
Speaker 4: He's growing in a volt feed good on your name?
Speaker 1: Really good?
Speaker 8: You tell me you've got a time machine.
Speaker 1: On this dasy Monday.
Speaker 2: Welcome, What a week and it was here crows beat the same support flog north now it's time to get back on the straight and narrow and pump that little brain up with some knowledge.
Speaker 4: I thought you were going to talk about Mother's Day. That's right, you just go down the footy path.
Speaker 2: Stop living in the past, Joe, Just move on, all right. It's like one day at a time, not too far ahead. Full credit the boys one hundred and ten percent. Okay, right, okay, okay, let's start. In two thousand and four, Shrek two premieres at the Canes at Film Festival.
Speaker 3: And everyone's thinking could it possibly be as good as the first one?
Speaker 4: And yes it was?
Speaker 1: Yes, And all the smug people of Canes are like, man, I love this. I don't want to get up on him.
Speaker 2: And clap, but I feel like I should because it's that good.
Speaker 8: It's a cat, don't care, Come here, little come on? Yeah Shrek?
Speaker 1: Oh gosh, sure you're not very intelligent? Yes I am. We all like Shrek.
Speaker 2: Nineteen seventy, Pink Floyd performed the concert the UK that was so loud that are reportedly killed a fish in nearby lake.
Speaker 3: No, nois, you are.
Speaker 2: Making that up death by sound so loud that the fish was like mad.
Speaker 1: That's enough for me.
Speaker 2: And how do they measure that the fish died by an overload of sound? I know, like the fishes floating and they go, that's not your stock standard fish death, No it was?
Speaker 4: Was there a sure topsy.
Speaker 1: You get it in for a study.
Speaker 2: Two thousand and three Aldi opened their first supermarkets in Victoria West Holdelbergen churnside paths.
Speaker 4: Everyone raves about Aldi. You haven't really gotten the train yet, No.
Speaker 2: I haven't as well bus and everyone in particular rais about the meat. Oh right, very very good, okay, good different that's a slogan I think. Two thousand and four, Arsenal became the first UK soccer team in one hundred and fifteen years to end a season in England's top division unbeaten.
Speaker 1: You had enoughing really to play for.
Speaker 4: It was more of the honor of being an invincible.
Speaker 3: Arsenal looking to invent something again around the age of the box.
Speaker 5: They've done just like.
Speaker 2: That's why they're jus good on you, Arsenal, and good on you if you're a proper genuine soccer supporter over there, because it means you're probably mad as it cuts nat.
Speaker 3: Yes, exactly right, and hats off to any soccer team that's got the word ass in it.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that good stuff and song on May fifteenth in twenty thirteen, blurred lines by Robin Thick and Pharrell Williams.
Speaker 1: Farrell, what an absolute delight, Robin Thick, bit of a dirty bird.
Speaker 4: I've got real pervy vibes this song.
Speaker 1: And now we know what was happening behind the scenes.
Speaker 4: Questionable lyrics or reconds.
Speaker 2: Hands Robin, Yes, it's a bit handsy. That's all right. Actually no, it's not a right at all.
Speaker 4: A talking about.
Speaker 1: It's been a big show.
Speaker 3: It has been a big show today. I'm exhausted tomorrow though, Are you schnitting me?
Speaker 10: Is back?
Speaker 4: That's where we have two stories.
Speaker 3: One of them is true, one of them is a lie, and you, the good listener, just have to work out who's telling what.
Speaker 2: Yeah, you're a smart bun't you be able to work it out? Yeah, give yourself a little schnitth House Boucher, Yeah, Coldplay hotline as well will reopen for a chance to go and see the guys perform live in Perth once in a last time. Opportunity flats, accommodation and all that. Oh magnificent, how good?
Speaker 4: Like only concert in Australia in Perth.
Speaker 1: Very very exclusive.
Speaker 4: We could be sending you there. What's on today, mate?
Speaker 2: I'm going to head to into Channel seven. I'm going to catch up with all my comrades and I'm going to talk to some Port Adelaide.
Speaker 4: Oh that's like every other day.
Speaker 1: That's fine.
Speaker 3: Yeah, well I rode my bike in this morning, so I'm just gonna take my time.
Speaker 2: That one with a big ridiculous basket on the front, it's not ridiculous. Yeah, that your sides that all on the way home.
Speaker 3: I can't imagine you ever understanding what's stylish and what's not. It's a beautiful vintage rose gold bike.
Speaker 2: How dare you're wearing a T shirt, a carding in shorts, socks and birkenstocks.
Speaker 1: What's wrong with that?
Speaker 5: Kid?
Speaker 4: Dare I challenge your style? That's on me.
Speaker 2: Enjoy the rest of your day, make sure listening to the podcast. Have a great Monday, friends,