Speaker 1: Good morning Melbourne, Jason Lauren, start your morning the right away.
Speaker 2: Be great.
Speaker 1: This is Jason Lauren, men'gel one hundred.
Speaker 2: Well, good morning everybody, Happy Friday, Good morning, Melbourne morning, Melbourne morning Laws. Hello, it's a heavy heart and may it rest in peace. Jas's heavy heart that we announced this morning.
Speaker 3: All that music is very loud.
Speaker 2: Love Machine no more.
Speaker 3: Now have you ever been there?
Speaker 2: I've never been to the Love Machine.
Speaker 1: Lot people take their tops off at Love Machine.
Speaker 4: Oh yeah, times regularly on Sundays to Love Machine Nightlab, Love Machines day nights and they're always like BLUs.
Speaker 2: Just gay nights.
Speaker 3: No Sunday.
Speaker 4: I don't know if it's was recently, but back in my day Sunday was like and.
Speaker 2: The Rigs party night. The Rigs down there just phenomenal. Now, my friends, so I feel quite out of place.
Speaker 3: Georgie, we used to go there like every second time.
Speaker 4: We're there all the time, And for like two years she thought the place and it wasn't until one day said should we go to Love Machine?
Speaker 3: She was like, what's that? Might we go there? All the time she thought it was called levels.
Speaker 2: In It's not love leble Leuble.
Speaker 3: It's called Love Machine.
Speaker 1: Two o'clock this morning, Arsonists torts torched lobosin and it's there's visits no longer now.
Speaker 3: I thought Love Machine closed down.
Speaker 2: Some sort of licensing issues.
Speaker 3: The alleged to drive by.
Speaker 2: A couple of times. I see, Christina hern your friend is down there reporting today show. Okay, which just happened to be in the stumbled out, Yeah, hey, Christine, is a Mike jump on today?
Speaker 3: You give it a ring. I want an update on Love.
Speaker 2: Machine, Christine. We should do some now if we can.
Speaker 4: Nostalgic nightclub calls this morning your favorite club in the day.
Speaker 2: There's still one very close by that I love what one six one?
Speaker 3: Well, that's still going.
Speaker 2: That checkerboard dance for all time. I don't know why, but whenever I'd visit Melbourne, I would always end up at Frostbits. Yeah so goodshy machine, the boozy slushy machines. Where was it lower Chapel Street or it's now temperate?
Speaker 4: It wasn't lower because I lived on Grove Street and if you walk to the end of Grove Street right and the sparkling lights was frost But.
Speaker 2: I loved it.
Speaker 4: It was always do you know what I feel like a lot of people from out of town would go there if you, oh, let's go to frost Bys.
Speaker 2: There was also there's also a hairdressing salon on Chapel Street that I'd go there every time I came to me.
Speaker 3: I know exactly what you're talking about.
Speaker 2: At a cocktail bar out the.
Speaker 3: Was it Siberia?
Speaker 2: Was it?
Speaker 3: None of that's was very warm? That closed or Siberia.
Speaker 2: No, this one had like a full back, so you'd leave with like a new hair and you'd be sideways. Edward Beal, No, I don't believe, so we do.
Speaker 3: I'm thirteen twenty fourteen nightclub, Nostalgia.
Speaker 1: Night Club, Memory nightclub, and we'll get Christina.
Speaker 3: What about one of my fave Cuba?
Speaker 2: I loved it. Did I have the Red Room?
Speaker 4: Brody producer Brody, do you remember Cuba on the corner of two Rack Road and Chapel Street.
Speaker 5: Oh, my lord, to this day the greatest nightclub Victoria Melbourne has ever so good?
Speaker 3: What was underground?
Speaker 2: Yeah? And the location was great.
Speaker 3: So you know tu rac Road and Chapel Street Country Roads on one.
Speaker 2: Corner Capital Grand Is.
Speaker 3: That the Ross Japanese restaurant?
Speaker 2: Yes? The stairs to go to the club.
Speaker 3: That was it. It was and Johnny Rockets was above.
Speaker 6: So you get and then you get some.
Speaker 2: Grass shaken fries and watch people.
Speaker 3: Dead girl on roller skates together roll scates from imagining it.
Speaker 4: Oh my god, I loved Cuba. Come on, Melbourne, where are where's my old party?
Speaker 2: Chriss your favorite Prince? In return, I got two hundred and fifty dollars Cogan vouchers to go. We're kicking the show off with Nightclub.
Speaker 3: Memory, Nightclub Nostalgia, Melbourne.
Speaker 2: We got a big one coming up. Five, Ok, twice a day your chance to win a trip to gather around. It's all on the way. But next Yes, Nightclub Memory thirteen twenty four to ten. What do you remember about the club? Sam Fender, Olivia Dan, Good morning Melbourne. This is number one hundred. Just go on nine past six if you're just waking up some sad news gripping Melbourne this morning. Fire at Love Machine. No, there was no one there, well, no one there. But is it gone forever? Lauren Phillips, I.
Speaker 4: Mean Love Machine. I did some of my best work there on a Sunday night. No, it wasn't, it wasn't.
Speaker 3: Sort of this fune.
Speaker 2: No, no, it was more heck, yeah, it chops off.
Speaker 3: Two thousand and four, we crossed to love Machine.
Speaker 2: Now no doubt. They looked at the Channel nine newsroom and went.
Speaker 1: Story, She's the one Christina Hearn stumbling out of a nightclub somewhere on Chapel Street, joins us. Christine, Now, Chris, the big question is is it salvageable?
Speaker 7: Look, guys, I knew exactly where to go when they said that's a lovely scene. Fire this morning they right there. Look, I'm looking at it at the moment. It is still smoldering. They've got the aerial appliance that.
Speaker 2: Look.
Speaker 7: The building has been extensively damaged. It has been temporarily closed because of some alleged to licensing breaches and investigations. I don't know if it's going to be back.
Speaker 2: Is there any sign of the lost and found cupboard and what was in there? My dignity?
Speaker 7: There is a memorial plug to Lauren Phillips run away that I've seen, But look, I can for anyone that's commuting this way fuer clear because Mulburn Road is closed at the corner of Chapel Street, and they still heap the fieries and propsit.
Speaker 2: Oh, well to make it serious.
Speaker 4: Yeah, that's annoying for the traffic, but he's very sad for love Machine.
Speaker 2: Well, we're gonna let you go in fifteen seconds, but just quickly, do you have a love Machine memory?
Speaker 7: Well, no memory of it, because I don't remember for obvious reasons, Christine.
Speaker 2: Now I've got Mike.
Speaker 4: One of the great community services I've ever seen happened in the line at love Machine when I was leaving with my friend Nick Carr, and there's a guy in the line. He'd been lining up flat half an hour to get in, and he got to the front and we were leaving, and he had thongs on, and they said he couldn't come in.
Speaker 2: This says, what sort of bloke your friend, Nicks.
Speaker 3: They wouldn't let him in because he had thongs on.
Speaker 4: And Nick car heard the security say he can't come in thongs, and it goes, you know what, mate, have my shoes And he took off his shoes and gave them to this guy in mine and Nick took his thongs and we went home and we went to like Lambs On Chapel and got a cabat and we were that happy with ourselves that we've done our community service.
Speaker 2: What a way to fish. Sorry, he'd done the community.
Speaker 3: I encouraged it and I bought the Lambs on Chapel.
Speaker 2: Do you know what sort of shoes were? They were?
Speaker 1: They sort of like just air Force one. Yeah, the one I wouldn't be departing with my RMS.
Speaker 3: Oh well, you're not as nice a guy exactly. Do you know what? At that time of the.
Speaker 2: Night, anything goes.
Speaker 3: I was like, Nick, that's that's a good deed for the week.
Speaker 2: You've never done Lambs on Chapel. You haven't left good quality? Yeah, shoes, gotcha?
Speaker 4: Hey, I'm thirteen twenty four ten. We're doing nightclub nostalgia. What was your favorite nightclub in Melbourne? Like this is from Ministry of Sound two thousand and four, when I did my best work down at Prince Do.
Speaker 2: You know they were playing in the clubs in Brisbane when I was going out.
Speaker 8: What Yeah?
Speaker 2: And then the remixes came through Hotel La top of Catston Street and Bristoe might be a Cloudland guy, Yeah, I was a Cloudland guy. Yeah?
Speaker 3: Yeah, all right, Kirsty and Croud And what was your favorite nightclub in Melbourne.
Speaker 2: I don't know.
Speaker 9: I'm a little bit embarrassed to say this, but it was stylists in Country Gully.
Speaker 3: Oh tell me what was it? Famous?
Speaker 4: Oh?
Speaker 9: It was the only place to go in the area. Like, you didn't really have many other options because it was it. It was the bottom of the mountain. And yeah, it was the only option that you had. It was the old Swagman. I don't know if any of you can remember.
Speaker 1: Well, Kirsty, if you're a stylist fan, sure you went to Daisies as well.
Speaker 9: I didn't tell you one I Absolu.
Speaker 4: Did you know one of my favorites was on Glare? Was it was it room that did toss the not really?
Speaker 10: Yeah?
Speaker 3: Did you ever go to top Box?
Speaker 9: Yes, once you're from that side, you kind of stuck that side.
Speaker 11: That's what happened.
Speaker 3: And at this nightclub it was also a yoyo game.
Speaker 4: So if you ordered to drink the bar in one hand and you could tell because they always.
Speaker 2: Well it's not their money.
Speaker 4: Yeah yeah, and if you chose which hand had you got your drink for free?
Speaker 3: In Balley did they do yoyos too?
Speaker 2: It wasn't yo, but you did a game and then decided if you drink for free.
Speaker 3: Yeah, they just gave the girls free drinks. Basically, it is how it worked.
Speaker 2: I think. Was this with your other club bangers? Yeah?
Speaker 3: I reckon that was a bit early for me.
Speaker 4: Do you know what we had Midas Touch got to Doncaster steven nightclub memories we are well morning, the loss of a love machine machine Stephen.
Speaker 12: I'm probably showing my age a little bit here, but the old Metro nightclub in Burke Street.
Speaker 3: In the city.
Speaker 12: Unbelievable, the two robotic arms that had all the lights and used the move around.
Speaker 3: Now, Stephen, what year was Metro clopping off?
Speaker 12: Yeah? One Saturday night threw me in the peak of his powers, drove his Harley right into reception and started in the middle.
Speaker 3: Amazing.
Speaker 2: It was levels, wasn't it?
Speaker 12: Yeah?
Speaker 2: It was huge? Goodness?
Speaker 3: Was it? The one that you go down the lane way?
Speaker 2: No Metro is opposite Masson Batard. Oh and it's now Lamaridian.
Speaker 3: That's right.
Speaker 2: Another good one in the city was QbH.
Speaker 4: Oh my god hotel and the other one was it was huge go all day.
Speaker 2: Why do they shut down just people move on incidents by large?
Speaker 4: Well, I feel like nightclubs are out in Bazarine, like smaller places are in more than big nightclubs.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it's funny when you mentioned Cloudland before in Brisbon. Have you been there? It's massive, it's in the valley and like, I'd left Brisbane for like ten fifteen years and then I was coming back with some mates from New Zealand. You know when you go, I'm going to take it at the hottest club man. Yeah yeah, and you get there, friend, it's like, well maybe ten years ago, bro, but it's not anymore anymore. Smell to them, don't they They really do. And then you know when your feet stick, Oh yeah, that's best.
Speaker 3: We had a real routine.
Speaker 4: We'd got a seven nightclub on a Thursday, Boutique on a Friday, Prints on a Saturday, and love Machine on a Sunday.
Speaker 3: And that was my routine when I.
Speaker 2: Was at Unie Tuesdays.
Speaker 3: How did I do that? No, we were the same four places.
Speaker 2: It used to be two dollar drinks in Brisbane on Thursday nights. Dollar drinks at Friday's nightclub. Wow, you scream Friday's night, of course I do. I just screamed nightclub any night.
Speaker 4: Kylie and Cranbourne, where did you do your best work in nightclub nostalgia.
Speaker 3: Take us for a walk down memory Lane.
Speaker 1: Is.
Speaker 2: Kylie Hello? What club?
Speaker 11: Hello?
Speaker 2: Hello?
Speaker 3: Hello Hello?
Speaker 9: We had the twenty first century, the revolving dance floor. Dance floor have a breakdown, No, but you would get off it and you would feel awfully sick.
Speaker 3: A few Madori illusions and a revolving dance.
Speaker 2: I don't think it was the floor making it feel sick. There, Well, r ip love machine machines. We will rebuild, we will rebuild, we will do.
Speaker 3: For a good nightclub. We do for a new nightclub, bring back Frostbots still still pops off.
Speaker 2: Let's go to one sixth one. I love that and every night thing it's Saturday. Electric still running. There was talking some on that we do for a club night.
Speaker 4: Yeah, let's get the mini bus only go and if I get a booth on a table on a booth, I'm not standing it.
Speaker 2: I know the door, goy Lauren, We'll get straight in.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 4: Good.
Speaker 2: Hey. The Indian Premier League is back this weekend. Watch every match exclusively live on Fox. Cricket available on Ko Sports. Before we get to that, I want to talk footy quickly and remember coming up this morning, your chance to win your way to gather around when you hear the footy siren give us a ring. But Mark Howard is here to join us and talk all things.
Speaker 5: Howie Ja Lauren Clinton love you to see your smiling faces.
Speaker 3: Well, Mark Howard, I'm distracted because it all like an area you got you got a pet budge there, Oh.
Speaker 13: You got Bobbie.
Speaker 5: They over the left here who's exceeded all life expectations. And I've got the dog here Jimmy as well, So yeah, it's coastal living.
Speaker 3: Bobby the budge is chatty this morning.
Speaker 5: Yeah, no, he doesn't stop my daughters.
Speaker 2: He was very popular in the house.
Speaker 5: Still the dog came along, so it doesn't get as much loved the budget anymore.
Speaker 2: But anyway, can I clear up something just on the budgy because you were a bird man. I was a birdman back in my teenage years, Mark, which is no girlfriend. The guys give me a bit of crap because they used to breed budgies, but I'd clip their wings so they couldn't fly away. That's common in the bird world, right apparently. But you're asking me questions.
Speaker 5: I'm not that familiar with I just give it a bit of seed in the morning and let it do its.
Speaker 3: Thing, okay, which they just sit there and chip.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 5: Yeah, they don't do much, which is why the Dogs sort of supplanted him in the heart.
Speaker 1: To be fair, all right, let's talk some footy, howie. That's what you're here for. Is there any team or teams that are surprised you so far this SAFL season.
Speaker 5: Freemantle look pretty good. Yeah, I called them on Saturday night. I'm excited. I like bums on seat style players and when you're man Isaiah Dudley kick three and they look good. Tracy could be the best board and the competition alongside big Ben King from up in the Gold Coast. So Fremantle the ones that surprised me, Clint, But you know as much about this caper as I do.
Speaker 2: How he's good made of the show. Mason Cox moved over there to join the doctors. How's it going?
Speaker 5: Now, that's a great question because this came up on Saturday night. So they've got a couple of ruckman, they've got Big Jackson and they've got Sean Darcy. Now Sean probably isn't playing his best footage. I think you'd agree with that, Stannard, so I wouldn't be surprised to see Big Cox you get a run this week.
Speaker 3: Wow, Hey, Howie there's been again. It happens every year.
Speaker 4: Lot to talk about a twilight or nighttime AFL Grand Final.
Speaker 3: How do you think that lands?
Speaker 5: Yeah, that's a great question. I think it's inevitable. You know, I love tradition in sport, but I think you have to go with the times as well, and you know you're competing with a rugby league, et cetera. I'm not big on it's better for the entertainment at halftime.
Speaker 2: I'm not really too fussy about the entertainment, but I'm big on.
Speaker 5: Maximizing the eyeball. So I think it's going to happen. So standards says, just have a.
Speaker 2: Crack at it. Lauren hit the nail on the head yesterday. We're chatting about on the show, and I think you came up with the right reason why.
Speaker 3: I can't be I was at that one in Brisbane.
Speaker 4: Were you at that bny chance when everyone was up in the harbor the Covid Well, no, I think.
Speaker 5: I was locked down at that point I escaped.
Speaker 4: I was that I was in Brisbane for that game, and I said, Austrians can't be trusted.
Speaker 3: Everyone was so blotto by the start of the game. Everyone had gone to the pub and got on the beers and by the time it was also like steamy and hot that day. By the time the game started, everyone was blind.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 5: Maybe that's a reflection on friends in Brisbane.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that's what I was said.
Speaker 3: It was the heat that got us. I was one of them, so I'm allowed to criticize.
Speaker 2: Bring it on.
Speaker 1: I say, let's do it. Do it twilight first and then move it to a night grand fine.
Speaker 3: Good for the entertainment too.
Speaker 1: Hey, you just read quickly on the IPL. Jesus some cash splashed overseas right now. I know that you're you're big into your cricket.
Speaker 5: Yeah, I'll be honest with you. I don't think a lot of your audience will be think you're right. I need to watch the IPL. But I've had the pleasure of working on it a couple of times. I'll tell you a very brief story to show the size of it. The first game I ever broadcast, I arrived in Metabad, which is in India, at midday and was doing a game that night. I've never seen a game of IPL and I was in a cab this is without a word of a light on the way to the ground and the bloke's like, mate, the crowd's not going to be that big tonight, and I said, well, he said, oh, there's a festival on, so we'll only get about ninety eight thousand people there.
Speaker 2: That is all you need to know about the IPL.
Speaker 5: And it's it's cricket, but it's entertainment. There's Bollywood stars there, everyone that's anyone. And you know Cam Green's getting paid four million bucks for twelve weeks. That's sort of all you need to know about the IPL.
Speaker 2: It's why Jason Lauren, Well the station brother, the Indian. Your leg is back this weekend. I watch every match exclusively live on Fox Cricket available on KO Sports. Mark Allen join us on the Egg and on you How thanks mate, cheers got.
Speaker 13: Tonight's on a conspiracy affair.
Speaker 2: I like that.
Speaker 1: That's pretty cool. A conspiracy affair instead of ACA, a current affair.
Speaker 3: You get it, I get it.
Speaker 1: Do you know why we're talking about this? Because yesterday I brought to your attention a new story involving the moon so NASA has canceled plans to deploy a space station in orbit. Instead, they're going to build a twenty eight point seven billion dollar base on the Moon's surface.
Speaker 3: You haven't been to the Moon since.
Speaker 2: Your trading mate since what's his name? How did you? Lance Armstrong's cyclist Lands Armstrong Armstrong walked on the Moon.
Speaker 3: From arms and buzz and buzz and buzz like you.
Speaker 2: Oh Jesus, you're so disrespected.
Speaker 3: I don't think they went anyway. I think that's that's true when there's no atmosphere. You and my dad and person because he also doesn't believe it.
Speaker 1: Dad is the most sensible man in my life, and he still thinks they didn't go.
Speaker 2: With Johnathan didn't.
Speaker 3: No one's been since them, So they went.
Speaker 2: Many many peoples That change your opinion on the situation.
Speaker 3: Maybe so heaps of people have gone to the moon.
Speaker 1: Not heaps, so, I mean, you can't just swipe your micon go But how many people?
Speaker 2: How many people since Lance did the lapse ONX on the Moon that he was doing a roadbike?
Speaker 3: How many people have been since Lance Armstrong went to the moon?
Speaker 2: Checking? Well have walked on the moon?
Speaker 3: Come on, since what year was that?
Speaker 4: That was like the seventies, sixties, sixty what sixty nine?
Speaker 3: The last six nine?
Speaker 2: Oh god went to the moon, the last moon landing. Yeah, it was nineteen seventy.
Speaker 1: Don't anybody start as well, No, don't start tinfoil hat.
Speaker 3: So you're telling me the technology they.
Speaker 2: Went they did. No, to be.
Speaker 3: Honest, Lauren, are you're changing your tune?
Speaker 9: Yeah?
Speaker 3: I think just like And they say their shadows and they should have been shadows and the was waving.
Speaker 2: Space seventy there if we were doing the seventies, still there.
Speaker 1: Space jump, space junk, what space chunk stuff they've left behind.
Speaker 3: I hate space freaks man.
Speaker 2: Yeah, me too. That we don't let that, you know, tarnish view on who's walked on the major I was into.
Speaker 3: Laurence Sanchez going to space with Katy Perry.
Speaker 2: But they didn't even go to space. They just went up in the hinder orband space. You can do that on a virgin plane.
Speaker 3: Honestly, that's space. Clint the Astronauts.
Speaker 1: Thirteen twenty four to ten. Police, I want to open the lines because have you been a conspiracy affair.
Speaker 3: Or any of the twelve people's on.
Speaker 13: A conspiracy affair.
Speaker 1: Well, tonight we're going to put Lauren's theory to the test. And also, do you have a conspiracy theory of your own?
Speaker 8: Oh?
Speaker 2: God, I don't. My wife? So what does she? What does she with the whole fuel? What she thinks? She reckons? We're not a shortage, they're just saving it somewhere and.
Speaker 3: Would be a bit of a conspiracy.
Speaker 2: A generator and an electric car.
Speaker 3: And honestly, is she doomsday out?
Speaker 9: Oh?
Speaker 2: Yeah, I love the one. It's the man cave and no one's getting in. It'll be me. Good luck out there?
Speaker 3: Hang on, how many of the twelve paper who went to the Moon is still alive?
Speaker 2: They would have killed you. Do you want to give them a call?
Speaker 9: Well?
Speaker 3: No, because I don't know any embarrass them?
Speaker 2: Get reception on the movie World Moonset thirteen twenty four to ten combiracy? Yeah, do you have a conspiracy?
Speaker 1: I like the ones where they say that the plane just disappears and lands on an island.
Speaker 3: Bermuda Triangle, Yeah.
Speaker 2: Isn't that lost? Is it? Is that a film? It's TV? Do you know?
Speaker 4: I actually, as a kid, thought the Bermuda Triangle would have a much bigger effect on my life than it ever actually has two. I just really thought it was going to cause problems in my life, the Bermuda Triangle.
Speaker 2: And I feel like I want to give it a who and trying to get through there. Oh, you just want to have a cray.
Speaker 3: People fly through it all the time.
Speaker 2: But isn't that boats more than pain. It's supposed to be. At school, they told us it was everything the triangle.
Speaker 3: Everything would for you. It's in the middle of the ocean somewhere the plug.
Speaker 2: That's where the plug carl is for the ocean.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it's suck you down, Matt to know the moon, hang on? Where is life? Google is the Bermuda Live?
Speaker 2: Google Tin hat wear is thirteen twenty four to ten. If you have a conspiracy, give us a call. In return, I've got go boat vouchers to go, so two hour go boat experience. That's great.
Speaker 3: Don't take it near the Bermuda Triangle.
Speaker 4: Now you'll be Bermuda is a place, obviously, So the triangle goes from Bermuda to Florida to Puerto Rico.
Speaker 3: They call it the Devil's triangle.
Speaker 2: Do they It's called the Bermuda Triangle. They can't can't be doing that. That's us? Is that a different triangle?
Speaker 3: What's that?
Speaker 2: Who was in the sorry hang on, gin Z gen Z, fourteen year old producer. You've been to the Bermuda Triangle?
Speaker 3: Yes, I was in the Bahamas and I was in the area of Bermuda.
Speaker 2: Yeah. Oh you went to Bermuda.
Speaker 3: You didn't got on the boat near there?
Speaker 12: You're into.
Speaker 3: I was in the triangle and you're fine, I'm here. I mean it might explain a few things.
Speaker 2: Do they play that song Bermuda.
Speaker 14: Bahamas Jamica thirteen?
Speaker 2: Play it Bermuda.
Speaker 3: At the Florida.
Speaker 2: Thirteen twenty fourteen. That's so thirteen twenty four ten.
Speaker 1: And you've got a conspiracy theory for we'll come back with Coco tinfoil hat on and you calls next that.
Speaker 2: Is the Beach Boys and Cokemo. Reason we are playing it here and.
Speaker 13: Over tonights on a conspiracy affair.
Speaker 2: We were talking Bermuda, I mean Bermuda Triangle, Aruba. We were talking conspiracies.
Speaker 4: We were because Clinton thinks that they're going to build a house on the moon.
Speaker 3: What are they doing?
Speaker 2: Not a house, it's a new season, but the block.
Speaker 1: So effectively, they've got the international space station.
Speaker 3: Right, and it floats around.
Speaker 2: Yep.
Speaker 1: So they're going to build a permanent structure on the Moon worth a round about twenty eight billion dollars, which I'm I'm here for.
Speaker 4: But I imagine they're building it, sending it up like the space station. They're just going to drill it into the ground, building it over there.
Speaker 2: I'm not sending Well, yeah, they're going to that's like a mccarmi kit. Get to work as a Kennard's on a planet nearby.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I said, I wasn't sure that they actually ever went to the Moon.
Speaker 1: Well, the reason they haven't been back is because their priorities changed, right, so they started focusing their attention on Mars, on the space race, on you know, Shuttle technology, all this sort of stuff.
Speaker 3: So they just never station. Okay, NASA, stop yelling at me.
Speaker 2: Logan yelling yell at me, tinfoil hat wearing.
Speaker 3: Women get there.
Speaker 2: With the way, Logan Clyde, shut up. You watch your theory on the moon landing. My theory is the moonland never happened, Yes, Logan. Film in the island of Canada, and why why in Canada? So pictures incredible thought? Are the governments always trying to cut you off.
Speaker 3: So in the North Island of Canada, he thinks that whole thing was filmed because you saw it on Facebook.
Speaker 2: Well, it's on Facebook. It's got to be true. Thirteen down, it must be true. Welcome to the conspiracy the corner, A conspiracy affair. Sorry, welcome a conspiracy affair. Terse, Good morning, good morning. What are you about to tell us?
Speaker 12: Oh?
Speaker 8: Well, many years because I'm an old lady, many years ago. You probably remember the Hanging Rock picnicd Hanging.
Speaker 2: Out ye and the movie.
Speaker 3: Yes, in the movie they just had the marathon it Hanging Rock on the weekend today.
Speaker 8: Apparently. The theory is that if you put a line through the planet Earth from Bermuda, that that is a point of the Bermuda Triangle. So that's what they reckon.
Speaker 10: Happened to the girl?
Speaker 2: Was that on Facebook?
Speaker 14: To wait?
Speaker 15: If you put a line from where from from Bermuda, from where thinking triangle is through the planet Earth, it comes out at Hanging Rock, one of the points.
Speaker 2: Of all the places in the world that comes out. So what's down the road from.
Speaker 3: Us hang Hanging Rock?
Speaker 2: So teres did they fall down a crack or.
Speaker 3: Something apparently so there in the Bermuda Triangle with the plane that went to the Bermuda's probably from a point as well.
Speaker 2: Lots of things are in the tip.
Speaker 16: Wow.
Speaker 2: Okay. We also had a flat earth a call through. Do you celebrate all things flat earthers?
Speaker 16: Me?
Speaker 4: I mean, it's completely insane, but I do love people that have convinced the.
Speaker 2: Earth is flat, but there's proof it isn't.
Speaker 3: I know.
Speaker 4: Yeah, there's heaps of brood, but I love people that's still are convinced.
Speaker 1: I think that was a raging success, a conspiracy affair.
Speaker 3: Yeah, me too.
Speaker 2: It is just going seven o'clock. I find them all a bit batty, to be honest. Ah, really, would you.
Speaker 3: Go to space?
Speaker 4: Like if Jeff Bezos stated it again and came to us and said, guys, I saw you go to California and I've got an idea.
Speaker 3: I'm going to send you guys to do that thing that came with.
Speaker 2: Me to Brisbane And how did I go on that flop?
Speaker 3: Yeah?
Speaker 4: But that's long the space things like ten minutes she was in ten I would like to tream.
Speaker 2: Oh what was that quick?
Speaker 9: Yeah?
Speaker 2: It's quick one time from movies, just like a Melbourne Adelaide.
Speaker 4: They why did you just become Britte not even time from movie?
Speaker 2: Do you actually changes depending where you're flying?
Speaker 3: Aren't you do it?
Speaker 2: I'm the same, Yeah, it is just got he probably.
Speaker 3: With Katie Perry.
Speaker 2: Thanks to Carlole Holmes. Twice a day we give you a chance to win five k. Let's go to Bond Beach. You'll hear Bond Beach cheering on the cats tonight when she's not paroling the streets.
Speaker 3: You're a police officer back morning, every morning, everybody having themselves on the mean streets this morning when I'm out.
Speaker 2: I love.
Speaker 3: I love to see. Are you working today?
Speaker 17: Sure?
Speaker 1: I am?
Speaker 10: Yea on my way into work now pulled over, of course, I'm on the phone now.
Speaker 4: We have the police officers in here, a lot for prob the popo. As a fellow VIC police member. Do you like it and then come in or do you cringe and think, oh god, another?
Speaker 10: I actually love it. I actually love hearing him on and I love hearing your guys being so supportive of the police, because, as you're gonna appreciate, we don't always have the most people who are really keen to see us, but to hear the support from the local community is just fantastic.
Speaker 3: Do a great job.
Speaker 2: Absolutely, we love the cops here. Time to win, all right, let's do it. Okay, you can go an easy question for fifty, medium for five hundred, or roll the dice and go for five k. We're going big, five thousand dollars. Here's the rules, Beck, you hear a question, you hear a three to two one, you must answer within that time. Okay, yep, got it, all right, good luck, back for five thousand dollars.
Speaker 16: Which famous pop band was called Caura's Flowers up until two thousand and one three two killing?
Speaker 2: I guess great. I guess it was Maroon far.
Speaker 3: I love that you had a crack though.
Speaker 10: Yeah, I can't believe we've got something out well done.
Speaker 2: I would have preferred.
Speaker 9: Yeah, we.
Speaker 2: Love Killing Heidi.
Speaker 3: I loved Weird too.
Speaker 2: Fantastic Melbourne or Victorian bandy Violet Town.
Speaker 3: From Violet Town.
Speaker 2: Hey, Beck, thanks to give me a crack mate, Sorry you didn't get there. Have a great day at work, all right, guys, great play again the exactly what the song said. We play again this morning at eight o'clock.
Speaker 3: This was a great song.
Speaker 2: Yeah, Promer sister.
Speaker 3: Yeah, and if you.
Speaker 4: Ever drove through Violet Town often if you're on a road trip, you'd stop there to get a little snack or petrol or something. It was like killing memorabilia everywhere. It was like the town at the home of Killing Heidi.
Speaker 2: We've got more of a chance to getting them back together than Savage Garden. Savage No, they're not.
Speaker 3: No, not independently, but it's about.
Speaker 2: No.
Speaker 3: No, that band is dead. They are not coming back.
Speaker 2: I just heard a rumor about you from our next guest.
Speaker 3: Wonderful great.
Speaker 4: I can't wait to find out what Shane Barry Crawford has told you.
Speaker 3: Am I going to be thrill?
Speaker 2: Yeah, you'd be wrapped.
Speaker 18: Introducing our next guest, a Hawthorn legend, Brownlow medallist and Premiership player, but his most significant accolade is being Lourene Phillips original co host yourself player's Welcome to the show, Shane craw.
Speaker 2: That's right, Kids, WB is not coming back, but The House of Wellness returns for season or series three on Tuesday, March thirty, first nine thirty on seven and.
Speaker 3: Seven on We could do in Geriatric Kids WB.
Speaker 2: Time for a reunion special Craws. That's it.
Speaker 19: Bring it back House of Wellness Tuesday. That's right, a tonight show with a bit of meat and potatoes or a bit of heart and soul.
Speaker 14: That's what it is.
Speaker 19: But we had a lot of fun doing Kids w B. And I saw you guys overseas recently.
Speaker 3: Yes, we went to California. Have you been to the Super Bowl?
Speaker 19: No, but I've been to America with you. Remember the time we went for Kids w B representing We were taking on the US of A on those little sliding cards and we won somehow we did. We did a great job for our country. I don't think we received a medal. But anyway, as you do when your hosts on a kids show, we went out and got on the drink and we didn't realize the free pool when you asked the spirit.
Speaker 3: It wasn't our final done.
Speaker 19: Anyway, So Laura and I and there might have been one or two others we had a huge night, like we could not remember what went on anyway, that wasn't the next day we had to fly back late in the afternoon.
Speaker 14: Lauren was very emotional. We all weren't in great state.
Speaker 4: I called him crying and I was lying on the floor in the bathroom and our flight was at ten pm and I called Shane and I was like, I can't get I'm going to need to buy a new ticket.
Speaker 3: I can't go, No, I can't leave.
Speaker 19: It was but we had a wonderful time. We ended up at a karaoke bar when the standing it was like, we're not getting up there. And then sure enough, Lauren, before you knew it was righting a bongkst.
Speaker 2: It doesn't it? And that happened the first night on our American trip.
Speaker 3: Some thing's never changed.
Speaker 19: But the real case that we needed to try and solve is on the way home, I think there was three of us in an Uber and then Lauren's like, the next day, this uber cost me two hundred dollars, how can that be when we're just around the corner. So we did a bit more investigation and we found out that we actually went through the drive through In and Out Burger and ordered twenty five in and Out burgers.
Speaker 4: Twenty five Lauren, Yeah, well, I don't know. I couldn't even stomach one of them.
Speaker 14: But didn't you say that you woke up with one on your back?
Speaker 3: Stuck to me? Stuck I don't know some part of my ba falling asleep.
Speaker 4: In the next day, I remember I was so unwell, like this week could have done an episode of the House of Unwellness and Shane and I could have hosted it.
Speaker 3: I cried so much.
Speaker 4: And I remember Croft being like, there's a Chinese takeaway across the road.
Speaker 3: On go and get you.
Speaker 2: Some fried right, because that fixes everything?
Speaker 4: Yeah? And I ate it, grain by grain, And you had to carry all my bags cross carried everything and literally call.
Speaker 3: Me to the plane.
Speaker 2: How long ago was this?
Speaker 3: Because nothing years ago? Nothing has changed years ago, I reckon.
Speaker 2: Yeah, can I seguay quickly? Because we saw the.
Speaker 14: We did represent our country well, you did with distinction.
Speaker 1: We saw the story recently with the Hawthorne players on the list, sorry, representing the football club with distinction. What anything happened on your sort of overseas season?
Speaker 19: You want to go to my very first foota trip. We went to New Orleans, possibly a little kid from the country, never been on a plane, really, never really been overseas. And then we went to New Orleans down to Bourbon Street where you throw the beads and what happens when you throw the beads at the women coming past. They revealed themselves. Ye I'm like Jackpot Shane No but coach of the Bombers run. He was only young and I think that might have been his first footy trip as well. We were told do not work walk back to the hotel because it was only a few blocks away from the main action Bourbon Street beat street. Yep, but do not, you know, jump in a cab, even if it's around the corner.
Speaker 14: Always do that.
Speaker 19: But him and another guy, Luke McCabe, who is his son now is playing at the Hawks. They decided to walk home, only to be mugged, get their watches in their wallet stolen the very first night. I said, well that's what you get when you're told to jump into cab exactly.
Speaker 14: So welcome to America.
Speaker 4: You guys were just lucky that you're so old that there were no iPhones filmed.
Speaker 2: In social media.
Speaker 14: We never used to get.
Speaker 3: Up to there was no body cab.
Speaker 14: It was all harmless fun.
Speaker 4: Well I thought those hawthorn was harmless fun. Also, come on, give him a break. What do you think they were so polite to the.
Speaker 14: Point absolutely like, seriously, the world's gone mad? Who doesn't want to jump in a sizzlely.
Speaker 2: I know there's one out of the front of the other day and I thought, fun, doesn't it? House Wellness returns for Series three are nine point thirty Tuesday on seven and seven plus. What have you learned doing this?
Speaker 19: I learned a lot of things this year. I'm taking on a lot of esals, past professionals. I went up to Brisbane last week and I took on Susie O'Neill a butterfly fifty meter butterfly race breakfast. I can't reveal how did you get you have been? Let's just say I turned up ready to take her on and thrash her in the pool.
Speaker 14: But anyway.
Speaker 19: You cover up in Queensland. No, No, I had a swimming outfit.
Speaker 2: Did you have like your speed suit on?
Speaker 14: I had bright yellow budgie smugglers.
Speaker 2: On outboard attached to the back of it. He still wouldn't have had a chance in our.
Speaker 19: Oh come on, you asked me what I learn? Well, I'm always learning so much. We have wonderful guests and we try and keep it bite size information. But where she had a lady from the Clitterati club on the other day teaching.
Speaker 14: All about the clitorist.
Speaker 19: Oh, I know, which I think. And she came in with a mold of a Clittorius, which I've.
Speaker 3: Never seen one before.
Speaker 19: You've got though, I didn't realize they're so big, like the mold. Like the molds, there's so much more than what we really think.
Speaker 3: So they're very complex.
Speaker 19: They're very complex. And the mold actually looked a bit like e T like it's a bit weird, but anyway, sorry, So.
Speaker 3: It was an expanded.
Speaker 14: It was internal mold as well of what it looks.
Speaker 3: Like, what's happening at that So we've learned quite a lot in that.
Speaker 14: Well that made me very speechless for learn.
Speaker 3: What did you learn about it? Besides the fact that it was well, it's.
Speaker 14: All about the thing.
Speaker 19: A lot of males think it's about it's it's more than just that little bit, the other bits.
Speaker 2: So what did you do with the mold? I put it.
Speaker 19: Down after a while because I was holding on foot for too long time to work out wonder it.
Speaker 14: Anyway, That's what I've learnt so much so far.
Speaker 4: Chase, Sorry, did you sit your four voyds down and explain to your children how it works?
Speaker 19: As if the birds and the bees. Still haven't had that chat with my night.
Speaker 4: Have you seen the Have you ever been to Tasmania? To the Moan to the vagina wall?
Speaker 17: Oh?
Speaker 3: Have you seen that wall? I have got to be serious you was fascinated.
Speaker 2: I was.
Speaker 19: There's so many different types which sort of plows you away?
Speaker 2: Which one's your favorite? Don't that chain? Don't add to that house Wellness, don't don't take the babe.
Speaker 3: I'm glad you finally now you two should tune into that episode.
Speaker 14: What nights that don't get involved? There's lots of gold like that.
Speaker 2: I'm not kicking a house Wellness returns.
Speaker 3: For serious you in particular.
Speaker 2: Tuesday, March thirty first, is there a house? Nine thirty seven?
Speaker 3: What is that episode on Shane?
Speaker 19: Every week we've got surprises like that. Oh yes, great see you want.
Speaker 14: To learn all about that, don't you?
Speaker 2: Every day it works? I think school on school holidays, approaching good luck. You're going to need things for the kids to do. There's the Comedy Festival.
Speaker 1: Very good, very strong, but not for kids, not for cards their kids comedy there would be.
Speaker 2: You know what there is for the kids though, The Melbourne Magic Festival. Where do we sit on magic?
Speaker 4: I spent too many years doing kids WB where I had to go to the Melbourne Magic Festival regularly and have many magicians on one.
Speaker 2: Hundred and forty performances, forty different shows.
Speaker 1: I get sucked in, like I just really my I'm wowed by anything because I didn't.
Speaker 2: I can't get it.
Speaker 4: I it freaks me out, like it really, I get a bit fixated and it really annoys me.
Speaker 2: How do you do it? I've got a magic trick now, I reckon you will know how it's done because of your years of kids w B. So can I ask for you not to ruin? Oh?
Speaker 3: No, I like ruin?
Speaker 2: No? Do you have an assistant because I would really like to spin him out? Okay, do you have an assistant? Are you having a dart? I need I need your help to do this trick. Clint, would you be able to light?
Speaker 3: Don't do that?
Speaker 2: We checked it able to because there's no it's fine. What sort of cigarette is it?
Speaker 1: So?
Speaker 3: Just he's handing Clint and a cigarette.
Speaker 2: No, I'm not a smoker, you're not.
Speaker 3: He doesn't even know how to do it first time.
Speaker 2: Can you light the dart for me? I like, just light a little just for context. This is for a magic trick. I don't want to free purposed anywhere on the internet. But sure, okay, if you could light the the dart form, he's gonna go up like a fireworks. It's not okay figuring.
Speaker 3: Oh Jude, that's good technique for something that's never done.
Speaker 2: You knew exactly what to do, didn't.
Speaker 3: He also noticed, no cough if the fire alarm goes up. Okay, so is the fire alarm going to go?
Speaker 2: I've got the cigarette. I'm gonna put cigarette there for a second. Don't put it on the can you hold the cigarette? Hold you hold the those their way around the dark? Nothing in my hands, no sleeves. Can I get the dart please? Okay, you got all right? There's the cigarette, right, Nothing in the slaves. I'm going to make a little hole in my hand. Can you put your finger in that hole?
Speaker 3: Wait, you gotta talk into the microphone.
Speaker 2: You put your finger in that hole?
Speaker 3: What hole?
Speaker 2: Okay? So I made a little hole with my hands, right, I've now got the cigarette and I'm going to drop it in my hand. I'm going to push the cigarette into my hand. It's gone.
Speaker 3: Oh that's actually quite good.
Speaker 2: What do you think I want the cigarette back. What's got the cigarettes? And what's going on?
Speaker 3: Hand in? I know exactly what you got one of those fake thumbs on, don't.
Speaker 2: There was a guess, Oh, so where's the dart? The dart squashed in the bottom of the fake thumb.
Speaker 3: But when did you put the fake fake thumb on the floor.
Speaker 2: When he was lighting the dart?
Speaker 9: Oh?
Speaker 2: I dropped it right at the end. But when he's lighting.
Speaker 3: That was good, thank you.
Speaker 4: I didn't know that one are you're not supposed to put the fake thumb? Is what you get in magic Tricks for three?
Speaker 2: That's very good. That's why I got it. It's a mental is it?
Speaker 3: It looks quite good.
Speaker 2: I mean when you I didn't surprise that.
Speaker 3: I don't think you're supposed to do it with cigarette from the kids kids?
Speaker 2: I did the kids cigarettes?
Speaker 3: Did you line that one? Hudson like.
Speaker 2: I bought The thumb was my hand. I did this trick to Rihanna several years.
Speaker 3: Ago, the artist under my umbrella, and you've sat on it for that long and then.
Speaker 2: She asked if she could borrow the thumb to do it. And I think I think the thumb is going to stand out I didn't match, and she tried to do the trick and everyone was like, well, we can see the fake thumb.
Speaker 1: Rianna, hang on, Ella, ell Ella, Ella, what you're bamboozled.
Speaker 4: For six years and we've never interviewed, So you've sat on that trick for seven years to pull it out.
Speaker 2: Today and retirement And then when I heard the Magic Show was on, I was like, well, guess what's coming as Rihanna's dumb meaning that no to buy a new one.
Speaker 3: Jason Lawrence, I want you to.
Speaker 13: Take me to.
Speaker 2: One of my favorite times of the year. We've done it the last couple of years. Remember doing the show from Adelaide Oval and the sun was coming up, beautiful, scene was beautiful. It was just it's a vibe, never too early. Great Dog's Eye.
Speaker 4: Either a pie a Dog's Inn Radelaide, Yeah, Aid you love Adelaide.
Speaker 2: Twenty twenty six AFL Gather Around. It's a festival of footing in South Australia from April nine to twelve. I laid up the crew and hit the road with Toyota. That's what we're going to be doing. You can plan your journey at Gather Around af The Tundra we're going to check your tundra.
Speaker 3: Tickets to a couple of games.
Speaker 2: Yeah, a little night the winery. We'll chuck your fifteen bucks spending money.
Speaker 3: How good.
Speaker 4: All right, let's give this trip away. Phones have gone mad for it. Let's go to Frankston. Christine, good morning, good morning. Would you like to go on a road trip to Adelaide with your fam?
Speaker 11: I would love to.
Speaker 3: Well, the trip to gather around is yours.
Speaker 9: My friends, amazing, Thank you so much, no worries.
Speaker 2: You need something to smile about it the moment. You're a bombs fan.
Speaker 11: Yeah, I need lots of smile.
Speaker 3: And you's Barack for North Melbourne.
Speaker 8: The rest of the family North.
Speaker 2: The good news is, Christine, the Bombers take on the D's. Yeah, so it's very winnable. Yeah, you're going to have a cracking time. It's South Australia. We love taking the show there.
Speaker 3: You enjoy all right, thank you so much, have a great time.
Speaker 2: And then you leave the tundra there, we'll pick it up and we fly you guys home.
Speaker 3: A great idea.
Speaker 2: One way road trip is a way to do it.
Speaker 3: It's always fun on the way over. Oh seems to drag it really.
Speaker 2: Does, doesn't it. My mate got a bus load of his trade's and drove to Live Golf and I'm like, mate, yeah, like I think it was twenty of them instagat and he blowed up the bus and I think this is great for your workers, like good from morale, But just I don't think you're going to be coming home on the bus.
Speaker 3: No, No, it was quite somber.
Speaker 2: Hey guys, it's just gone eight to eight. Still to come your chance to win five K. And you know how we've been finding Melbourne's best. We're good at it. What did we do last week?
Speaker 1: Oh we did Melbourn's Best Cobblet, which was a raging success.
Speaker 2: People still talking about it. We'll move over Cobblin because we've got something that I know you love.
Speaker 3: This fellow and this one. I'm excited about it and we're going.
Speaker 2: To find Melbourne's best one or reveal what it is next. No, I can't The Great Divide sort of the right theme song for the weather here in Melbourne today, isn't it a little overcast? And during could be the tent Good morning Melbourne.
Speaker 3: No it's not the tenth Actually the overcraft.
Speaker 2: This is over coming up your second chance at winning five thousand bucks thanks to Carlisle Holmes. We're doing five k twice a day, seven o'clock and eight o'clock. But before we get to that.
Speaker 13: We must try Melbourne's Best, not cross fun.
Speaker 2: It is nice since we did Melbourne's Best potato cake, that is all it comes up in my algorithm, the one aldough that you put me onto night Fish and Chips.
Speaker 1: I saw a potato cake the other day which was like a pizza potato cake and it was like had cheese and ham and the og in all of Melbourne's best is the best now.
Speaker 3: So today and this week makes sense.
Speaker 2: Hot cross buns much of a variation.
Speaker 3: I'm a bread bread club babe that I.
Speaker 2: Different.
Speaker 3: Oh my god, there's so many, so much twice.
Speaker 1: Now, so just on that, can we please extinguish the fact that, like I'm seeing Dorito's.
Speaker 4: What I was going to say was there was that Channel nine, my old well still currently my employer, your old employer. All the galleyes got together there and they did a big They had a full with crispiness, tastiness, Kate in wardrobe, whose great stylis and the winner.
Speaker 2: What did you say they're busy up at nine.
Speaker 4: Well, I mean it's the time of you to do it. Yeah, don't be a gringe hot cross bun hot cross bun at work. I think it's a great use of work time, to be.
Speaker 3: Honest, we're doing it in our work time.
Speaker 2: No fair point, give them a break.
Speaker 3: The winner of their ten ten hot cross buns was from eld but it was a carrot cake hot cross bun.
Speaker 2: I've only just tried carrot cake recently.
Speaker 3: So there's a carrot cake hot cross bun.
Speaker 2: It has got to have.
Speaker 3: White chopped chips and mix.
Speaker 2: Maybe the cross would be like the carrot cake.
Speaker 3: Maybe so apparently is phenomenal. I mean, can we And I've got one other to bring to the table grilled Now you wouldn't, Yeah, I told you to rogue.
Speaker 2: Stick with me just quickly. Thirteen twenty four to ten wearing Melbourne is the best hot cross.
Speaker 4: Break or if you've tasted this, now there is a grilled across the road, so we must go grilled.
Speaker 3: Have done a hot cross bun?
Speaker 1: Oh yeah that's Cinnamoni and the reviews are in amazing.
Speaker 2: I think we're sticking to like non liquids cross cross bun in its form.
Speaker 3: Let's let's make the Okay the grinches back, No, you don't want to taste it?
Speaker 2: Yeah I do. But can we have it with the hot cross We.
Speaker 3: Can wash down our hot cross buns with the hot cross bun.
Speaker 2: Okay? So is this the rule?
Speaker 1: It has to be an og hot cross bun, none of these iterations chocolate.
Speaker 2: No.
Speaker 1: I just think it needs to be straight down the line. What is the best classic hot cross I've.
Speaker 3: Got an idea. We're going to have to do two rounds, the best classic hot cross bun and.
Speaker 2: The best rogue creative invention.
Speaker 3: The carrot cake.
Speaker 2: Made last time was in Baker's Delight. Half the stories the bloody hot crossun.
Speaker 1: So I would submit that the Baker's Delight hot cross bun is the king slash Queen of hot cross buns.
Speaker 3: Really that's a benchmark, isn't it.
Speaker 2: And you're talking raisins, Yeah, it's you know what. The coals isn't bad either?
Speaker 3: Oh yeah. The supermarket ones great if you get them fresh, they're beautiful, trust me. The bread Club one is just to die.
Speaker 2: I find the chocolate one a little bit over the top.
Speaker 3: Well that's going to creative category it can created.
Speaker 1: But also they're grading a sandwich press, the chocolate one they melt the chocolates. Job gets stuck in the toast.
Speaker 4: Now, for any fire weapons out there, I think the microwave is the best option.
Speaker 2: Words for you, gen Z and your producer. We warm up cross buns one day and she put them.
Speaker 3: In the mic and then we fired her job back.
Speaker 2: Yeah, we made a go sell hot cross buns for days.
Speaker 3: Pegged and we took her.
Speaker 2: She realizes now. She burst in tears every time she walks past the microwork. She came, she came back. It was an Eastern.
Speaker 4: Miracle, and she also discovered herself and discovered that you can put them in the sandwich press.
Speaker 2: On Friday night the Eastern concerts on my.
Speaker 3: Kid, don't tempt me with a good time, love it.
Speaker 2: There's a raffle Easter egg hunt. Do you know what there will be? And there's a raffle, and I think I think we're making a bonnet. I've got an Easter bonnet.
Speaker 3: I've got a girl's lunch on Friday, and then I could come to the Easter.
Speaker 2: Cars rollins coming in.
Speaker 1: Yeah, we've got some ideas that then twenty four ten to join us on the line if you've got a recommendation.
Speaker 3: Best Roville, Good morning. Where's the best hot cross bun?
Speaker 8: There's a place in Harderberg and Temple So it's called Alca Bakery.
Speaker 7: They do the best cross bun Elka.
Speaker 3: What's so good about them?
Speaker 1: Oh?
Speaker 8: They're just fluffy and fruity, just everything the picture.
Speaker 7: It's amazing.
Speaker 2: Sorry question. Ye, raisins are okay, but I don't like when they start throwing in rogue bits of like Apricottons is in the creative Yes it does.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that that's those chewy those chewy bits of orange whatever. What's that orange stuff?
Speaker 2: When it's like apricot or something? Thirteen twenty four to ten. Best hot cross bunny Melbourne.
Speaker 3: Laura Taylor's Lakes Morning, Good morning, guys. Hit us with your best shot. What is it?
Speaker 11: It's absolutely got to be Baker's delight, and the best Baker's delight is in Taylor's Lakes.
Speaker 2: Is it okay?
Speaker 1: So, Laurie, are you talking about the og hot cross barn? Just the you know, tried and true regular.
Speaker 11: No, it's got to be the chock chip for me.
Speaker 3: Oh, you're in the creative category there.
Speaker 11: Yeah, definitely, definitely. Plus my daughter works at the one in Taylor's Like, you're going to get the best.
Speaker 2: Hey, hey, hey, what's the rule with the stuff? It doesn't sell the homeless. I don't know if I'm allowed to say, no, you can't go to the homeless. No, no, no, no.
Speaker 11: It looks the farmers come at the end of the day and the girls just packed the stacks for the farmers to take away.
Speaker 2: The farmers in Taylor's Lakes.
Speaker 11: Well they all, well, there's plenty of farmers. I don't know exactly where they're coming from, but who comes toilers? Like, yeah, they give them away to the farmer.
Speaker 2: That's that's great, okayfe the staff is taking home what the twisters or yeah, because I made of mind would always put on fresh nuggets just before closing times. Smart clothes.
Speaker 3: That's a good business, isn't it. That's great business.
Speaker 2: Twenty four piece feed didn't sell? Better take that home?
Speaker 3: What a pity.
Speaker 2: Hey, we've got another one. Hello, Sandy, Hi, how are you? We're great?
Speaker 1: Tell us about the best hot cross bun in Melbourne.
Speaker 8: Yes, the best hot cross buns are in es Cargo in Martin streets.
Speaker 3: Right, they'd want to do it a good hot cross bar gold.
Speaker 4: This is a frindmaker and a Christmas they do the best fruit min Spart.
Speaker 2: Sandy.
Speaker 4: So we've also got almost French Partiri has been nominated.
Speaker 2: Awesome Home Jobs.
Speaker 4: Yes nah, I don't want a home job. We did home job last time.
Speaker 2: Yeah yeah yeah. Pub life was the bread got to be commercial commercial.
Speaker 3: Hot cross bun dipping the bread all right.
Speaker 2: So we're going to try them next week.
Speaker 3: So you got to creative category, a.
Speaker 2: Creative category and a traditional category, and.
Speaker 3: We're getting the grilled hot cross shakes.
Speaker 2: And a dessert category.
Speaker 3: Now that one's just going to wash down the hot cross right.
Speaker 2: Well, but is it because it's a meal, isn't it. I've always said.
Speaker 4: A thick shake is a meal. We'll do that in the third break. We're doing a whole hour of hour of hot cross bum power.
Speaker 1: Glad you put hot Cross buns hit us.
Speaker 2: Up on our socials. Jason Lauren on instagramble post a story. You can reply to that and let us know where is Melbourne's best and we try them and crown them next week on the show.
Speaker 16: Let's go.
Speaker 2: Thanks my mate to Carlisle Holmes. They're the best in the business and they want to team up with us and give you the money. There, let's do it Melbourne, seven o'clock and eight o'clock every day, twice a day, we do five k. Let's trying to float some money this morning.
Speaker 3: To Amy, Hello, Hello, how are you my aims?
Speaker 2: We are good, mate, We're good.
Speaker 3: What are you up to today?
Speaker 2: Amy?
Speaker 9: What was that?
Speaker 3: What are you up to today? I'm just at work. That's about the day. All right. Let's say we can. We need some cash quickly. We don't want to interrupt your day.
Speaker 4: We got three questions lined up, and I believe you want a medium question for five hundred bucks.
Speaker 3: Let's do it.
Speaker 13: Five hundred dollars.
Speaker 2: Rule so simple. You'll hear a question, you'll hear a three two one. You need to answer within that time. Okay, okay, thanks. She's a mom of two. We're playing for five hundred bucks, and your question.
Speaker 16: Is in a bingo game, which number is represented by the phrase two little ducks three two one.
Speaker 2: Amy, two little ducks, two little ducks twenty two twenty two to.
Speaker 7: Thanks anyway, guys, I'm all bad luck Amy.
Speaker 3: Thank you for playing though, all right, I appreciate it.
Speaker 7: Thanks.
Speaker 2: I mean on the busk side, you're too cool to know the Bingo terms. I mean that's you know, Bingo's cool.
Speaker 8: I've planned something new, I've learned something new.
Speaker 2: Yeah, make Bingo great again? Yeah?
Speaker 3: That about something else that's were making great again?
Speaker 2: Yeah? Okay, I think we come up with a bit of friends, all right, go and come up with one then bringing Bingo back, Bringing Bingo back? Hey, five K question thanks to Carlile Holmes returns tomorrow morning, seven o'clock. At eight o'clock on No Bar. You're on the air with Jason and Lauren.
Speaker 13: Line doesn't know how they build tunnels. I don't need to see. It's a Missouri.
Speaker 17: She thinks the moon is a planet and the sun is a star, so really is a star?
Speaker 2: Doesn't know? All right, So Thurday twenty four ten is our number, but Lauren doesn't know. In return, I've got two hour go boat experiences up for grabs. You can enjoy twenty percent of adventures with Go Boat Melbourne gift cards. Perfect for unforgettable days on.
Speaker 3: The water for the school holidays.
Speaker 2: Great for the school holidays. You want to score two hours on a go boat thirteen twenty four ten. If you've got a fact that you think Lauren won't know.
Speaker 9: Do you know that waller turns into a quicker than cold? Blue is called Bluis because the oldest dog was a blue heel.
Speaker 11: I named bluis.
Speaker 9: Speaking was the word of the year. I guess, did I know?
Speaker 3: Six seven is the word?
Speaker 13: Jaden?
Speaker 3: I disagree with you, but I did know that.
Speaker 2: Thirteen twenty four ten is ound number.
Speaker 3: Yeah for Laureno, why don't I know?
Speaker 1: No, you're but you're just quickly. You're very well traveled, you're very well versed. You're very intelligent, but there are some very surprising facts that you just don't know, which I'm actually it takes my breath away because, as I say, I think you're very intelligent, but then all of a sudden, I'm like, NOI she's not.
Speaker 3: Sometimes I call you and take clean. Did you know that?
Speaker 2: I think? I think that applies to all of us.
Speaker 4: And you don't know either. But you didn't know how the tunnels worked under the ocean.
Speaker 3: They floated. You thought they floated between England and France. You thought that tunnel floated in the ocean.
Speaker 2: I don't want for you I don't want these tricks. Most which capsicums? Oh, well said, thank you. I used to say.
Speaker 3: Capsicum until three seconds ago, he said.
Speaker 2: I still practicing in the brain. Most most people think all capsicums, or the different colored different plants, the triple pack.
Speaker 1: I buy the triple like the green, the red, the green and the yellow.
Speaker 2: Don't like the green?
Speaker 3: No, you need all three Red's got some crime different. All the colors of the rainbow.
Speaker 2: They all come from the same plant. No, yes, no, they're just in different stages. They all start, they get picked differently. They all start out green, then they turn yellow, then they turn red.
Speaker 1: Well, no, I disagree with I disagree with you because I object.
Speaker 2: Can I object?
Speaker 1: Because sometimes, Lauren, if you go into say coals, you see a red capsicum with tinges of green.
Speaker 3: Yes, so it was picked.
Speaker 2: No, but it doesn't go green, yellow, red, does it?
Speaker 9: Yeah?
Speaker 3: It just can't.
Speaker 2: Where's the yellow in the middle? Green and red h all from the same plant. What are they?
Speaker 3: Where do they grow capsicums? I can say it in the ground.
Speaker 2: No they aren't. They start out on the ground.
Speaker 3: What is a segment called? Lauren doesn't know. Jase doesn't know anything. I mean are they in like we're in Australia with grown capsicans.
Speaker 2: Well, Lauren, that's a really good question.
Speaker 3: Well there's quotes it from the Canberra Organic Growers Society.
Speaker 2: Ask them Cassie on Thirday twenty four ten. Lauren doesn't know what you got for us.
Speaker 15: I'm just saying, if you have soggy celery and you soak it in cold water, it goes back to being hard.
Speaker 3: No, I didn't know that. There you go. Do you know that if you put hard rangers that are dying or they're they're wilting in boiling water they come back?
Speaker 2: Do you know it doesn't burn them?
Speaker 12: No?
Speaker 3: And it appearently you put them in a jug of boiling water and then you put plastic bag over the mother night and you wake up and they're sprightling young.
Speaker 2: Really are you talking like the stem not pour it over the actual floor?
Speaker 4: You put them the flowers in like like a vase of water. Ranges are those ones they're like you know, the big fluffy ones.
Speaker 3: They're whow one beautiful. There's often in Remember there was a woman Encounterordho was blowing up because people were stealing her hard drage rangers. Yeah, there was there was Crass's on the streets Canterbury.
Speaker 2: For ten is our number. If you've got a fact that Lauren doesn't know higher Loo, Hi, how old are you?
Speaker 8: I'm twelve.
Speaker 2: Do you know a lot of things?
Speaker 4: Yeah?
Speaker 2: Yeah, what do you know that Lauren doesn't know?
Speaker 11: I know that.
Speaker 8: One day on Venus is longer than one year on.
Speaker 3: Earth, one day on on what vein?
Speaker 4: One day on Venus is longer than a year on it. So the sun it takes more than a year for the time to come.
Speaker 2: Around, then it'll be longer.
Speaker 3: Yeah, Veen, I've never been to Venus.
Speaker 7: Not familiar.
Speaker 2: Many have Florens.
Speaker 3: Anyone been to Venus? You're the space guide today.
Speaker 2: Clean hurdeen. No one's been to Venus, No one, No. Twenty four to ten for Lauren doesn't know? There you go.
Speaker 3: I didn't know that, did I I don't even know how that was space?
Speaker 2: Fact?
Speaker 3: I take space. I hate it.
Speaker 2: What do you had about spik breaks? Beautiful?
Speaker 3: Because there's aliens for sure.
Speaker 2: That's yeah. Obama. Obama confirmed it. He said there was life, Yeah, I mean life can be a he said they weren't. There could be a fly and insects. Yeah, there's definitely things out there, but the US haven't caught them and captured.
Speaker 3: Them, and the US, the US the rest of the world.
Speaker 2: When not what you think Elbow is setting up in every fifty one standside.
Speaker 1: Alb parks where that big satellite issues, that's where they'd be.
Speaker 2: You know, we've got another entrant. Ye, here's Taylor. Taylor, good morning, Good.
Speaker 10: Morning, Hey you guys.
Speaker 8: Jo did you know that the end the plastic end of a shoelace was called an ag lit an a lit?
Speaker 3: No?
Speaker 2: I heard the person invented them has made an absolute shoelace like the end of the shoe.
Speaker 11: It's from I weren't.
Speaker 6: It from the show?
Speaker 3: And I didn't know that.
Speaker 2: Nah, I don't even know that show. The dude invented the end of the end of the shoe likes absolute billionaire.
Speaker 4: Really, they're saying we our producers are saying we had that as a five K question once, So if I paid attention, I should.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 4: But hey, guys, it was this time yesterday we were talking about hobbies and things are obsessed with. Yeah, I got ches. You came up with the stamps. Stamps used to steam them off and put them in your stand.
Speaker 2: Roller blades made of resurgence, haven't they.
Speaker 4: I'll never forget the day I got brand new rollerblades for Christmas. I woke up on Christmas Day. I had gastro as if that's not a kicking Christmas.
Speaker 2: Day, Christmas, Wow, you're going to a bit of Christmas lunch.
Speaker 3: Yep, And I've got new roller blades. Santa had given me roller blades, and I was at my net at Margaret's house and I put them on the only time I felt like I had the energy to go outside.
Speaker 2: You've got to try. It's Christmas.
Speaker 3: I put them on with the handguards and everything, and I felt and she has quite a steep heel at her driveway, and I slid all the way down.
Speaker 4: I scratched all my new roller blades on top of having gustrow.
Speaker 2: But you had your wrisk guards on. That's important.
Speaker 3: I didn't break my wrist because I had those funny little wrist does.
Speaker 2: They are amazing for me.
Speaker 3: I had them when I fell over at the Barbie party.
Speaker 4: Anyway, we were talking about things that kids collect, and Jason, you were talking about kids collecting footy cards and your reveal that there's a secret to it.
Speaker 2: I know you won't believe me, but I have been told by someone in the card world that there is a way you can look at the footy card packet and know if it's got like a gold or a hologram like well, that.
Speaker 3: Ruins the fun of opening it, doesn't that well a bit of money there.
Speaker 4: I have been told by a secret source that I cannot name who's this?
Speaker 3: Were you so cool?
Speaker 2: Because you know the card worlds like a mafia out there? You don't want to told you. I can't say it. I can't say.
Speaker 3: I can't say the card world's like a mafia out of the It's.
Speaker 2: Not just the tobacco shops getting fire bombed. Dog give no, there was a card shop and got fire bombed wild Yes, well, Clint, it was broken into for a rare Pokemon.
Speaker 4: We ribbed him and ribbed him and him reserve you know if there's a hologram. And he wouldn't tell anyone because the card world is mafia.
Speaker 3: So I asked, I asked him off here and didn't I have my phone on?
Speaker 9: Ye?
Speaker 4: Note record, Clint, listen to this Jason push play.
Speaker 17: Apparently apparently apparently so it's the Blue Ones that they all collect and on the back of the pack, the way the seam sits on the blue ones the barcodes on the other side, and it's basically the seam doesn't sit.
Speaker 2: Like the rest of them. For some weird that's what it must be, thicker like it's it's but he said, when you look at the packs.
Speaker 3: He's cheating in the card game.
Speaker 2: No, it's you.
Speaker 1: Are ruining it for all those boys and you just love to find a rare card in their packs and you're taking them all.
Speaker 2: I'm just taking them off the kids of Melbourne. No, I'm not. You're hard hog. If the kids want to check the pack.
Speaker 3: Chee cheetah, I agree, he's a cheatah right, And then he made and then he said, if I say he said on day, if I say, who told me this trick? I'm going to get run out of down by the card Marfa. Who guess what else I got?
Speaker 1: We got the mafia here, I guess what else?
Speaker 2: Yes, it's not hard to work out, but seriously that it would cause things like cha well, well well no, no, no, Lauren, I wasn't happy you secondly called me anyway, give my permission?
Speaker 4: Can you come in here in panel because I've got the other isn't it what we've got the without the card mafia's name out.
Speaker 2: Isn't it fun when the shoes on the other foot.
Speaker 3: Should we play it with the real name?
Speaker 2: Absolutely not.
Speaker 3: Is going to come in. Moby's putting a new thing on the wall there.
Speaker 2: We are not revealing from the note because I swore to the guy.
Speaker 1: Name him, name him, name him, take it.
Speaker 2: To the grave. I'm not selling out.
Speaker 3: The card marketer is coming in. He's got it on the wall.
Speaker 1: We have all the bosses here today. I've ordered him away from the panel.
Speaker 2: Playing it. He put it back on.
Speaker 3: Mabey, put it back on name him.
Speaker 2: I know you think this is funny. The tobacco was nothing compared to the card world.
Speaker 1: You know that the guy in step away from the panel, of the guy that comes away from the PA.
Speaker 2: You know the comics bookshop guy in Seinfeld. Like, there's all these shops around Melbourne with those guys in them. We're not not.
Speaker 3: Get ready to stake in the chair.
Speaker 2: You know what clin you can paddle you won't know where it is Melbourne here it is, is going to put it back on the wall. Ready ready to play on Beep beep. He won't play it down.
Speaker 3: Turn it up to who is his sur.
Speaker 2: It's not hard to work, but seriously that it would cause the one things like Chase, He's squaring Squaring Australia. Guys, one of our favorites is coming back to Melbourne. We love him.
Speaker 3: I love Robbie Williams. You guys know that he.
Speaker 2: Is bringing his Brett Pop Tour to Marvel Stadium November eleven. All tickets are on sale from today. Details head to Frontie Touring dot com. Or if you're want to win him call us at Nover thirteen twenty fourteen. We'll give him away next. Robbie Rock DJ Melbourne gets it. He is coming back to town. Tickets are on sale today for you to see him the brit Pop Tour Marvel Stadium November eleven. All tickets and details headed frontier Touring dot com. But the great news is Amy, Oh.
Speaker 3: My god, I mean you're up to Robbie Williams.
Speaker 10: You got tickets?
Speaker 3: Do you love Robbie?
Speaker 11: I do?
Speaker 4: I support ACT on the Australian touris gip has just been revealed.
Speaker 2: It's been out, kiddie. Well there you go tickets to yours enjoy.
Speaker 3: Much good on ye Amy.
Speaker 2: One of my favorite guests the guests, because we like to do mystery guests on this show. Robbie and else my mind. Yeah, it was mystery guest. Tears, Clinton my surprise. It was the final show of the year. There was a lot of tears.
Speaker 4: Now, now tomorrow we've got another mystery guest to the show. Now, last time, you two knew who it was and I didn't.
Speaker 2: Can we just pull back to curtain for sec We've been told by the producers that we need to come in at five ten am.
Speaker 3: Well we're probably earlier than that. The interview spots tend to be starts at five to ten, so.
Speaker 2: We need to be in at five am tomorrow morning for this interview.
Speaker 3: That really shows people how much preparation we do for interviews.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I mean obviously there was a little bit of pushback at the start.
Speaker 3: Well, I'm not gonna lie.
Speaker 4: I don't like coming in early on a Friday or a Monday, or anything between Monday and Friday, to be honest.
Speaker 2: So Clinton I will be in. We're on from five thirty dream for half an hour.
Speaker 4: So this guest we're going to record before the show and play it tomorrow now, Jason, I don't know who it is, but Clint does.
Speaker 2: And I would just hate for you to reveal the celebrity. And then I would never no, no, no, but in the interview and then and I have to be like, it's loving to meet you. It's just not worth coming at five.
Speaker 4: I had a dream last night that we came in at four thirty in the morning for this big celebrity interview and it was Troy Cassidaily and I was seriously pissed.
Speaker 3: When he lives in Queensland.
Speaker 2: Well because the time difference. I mean it might be Troy CA.
Speaker 1: I mean it might be, but I was mad. It's scheduled for five ten, four thirty. So for the UK, I'm not going to give up. I'm not going to give up geography. But I guess what what you could extrapolate from the time is the fact that they're not in Australia right now.
Speaker 3: Okay, so we are going to ask some questions Clinton, and yeh can't.
Speaker 2: I can't the worst male of female.
Speaker 3: I've got the worst thing that's male of female that is getting.
Speaker 1: Rid of fifty percent of the can say it's a guy.
Speaker 2: How do you know it's a guy.
Speaker 3: I'll just answer the questions.
Speaker 2: Guy guy, the guy?
Speaker 3: Is he hot? Is he handsome?
Speaker 2: Old or young?
Speaker 1: Attractiveness is in the eye of the beholder, Lauren, So he's hot. No, I didn't say that.
Speaker 2: Now he's not hot.
Speaker 3: How many Instagram followers does he have?
Speaker 1: That?
Speaker 3: I know how many?
Speaker 1: Five thousand across all socials? About five thousand.
Speaker 3: And it's a huge celebrity hidding.
Speaker 2: Fifty million, fifty million? Troy Casadad's got fifty million. I don't know that.
Speaker 4: No, actually, fifty million. A guy with fifty million? Does he wear glasses? Oh, this is my game.
Speaker 2: Musician or actor? No, it's a bit too depends if it's sunny.
Speaker 3: Oh so wear sunglasses. Well, we're not helping us at all.
Speaker 2: Lead singer the Sun. You just want me to tell you it is.
Speaker 3: No, I want you to play the game.
Speaker 2: I can tell you no, he doesn't with this person is a virgo.
Speaker 4: With fifty million followers, English or American or any other country New Zealand.
Speaker 2: This he's well traveled. Can you can you just tell me that isn't the actor.
Speaker 3: Or a musician or an athlete. Give us a category.
Speaker 2: Do you know what politician has straddled all three? Is it obatma? Athlete has straddled all three?
Speaker 3: Magicians?
Speaker 2: Michael Copperfield, he's still with us. Cancel he's canceled. No, he's not canceled.
Speaker 3: Okay, all right, one more clue? Do you give us one?
Speaker 2: One more clue? Okay?
Speaker 3: Fifty million followers of what would he be known most for?
Speaker 15: On?
Speaker 3: Come on, give us something and then and then we'll let you off.
Speaker 2: Fifth million followers from the UK.
Speaker 3: Now, but if you know who it is, you know what.
Speaker 2: I'm done? No, come on, I'm done. Sorry, come on, that's it.
Speaker 3: He gave us absolutely nothing.
Speaker 2: So he's in movies.
Speaker 3: No, and he's coming on to he was obviously promoting something.
Speaker 15: Yeah.
Speaker 2: Do you like Michael Boublay.
Speaker 3: I love Michael Boob.
Speaker 2: So do I. It's not Michael Bubler, So does this person?
Speaker 3: This person knows Michael.
Speaker 2: Booblat Okay, that'll do. That'll beautiful day the sun is Michael. Imagine if he popped up, he'd have fifty million. Give it all what it's not Boubla And I'm pretty sure it's not Troy Cassaday.
Speaker 7: I haven't been.
Speaker 3: On Troy Cassadaily's Socials for quite something time. If he's got fifty million.
Speaker 2: Would be very impressed's got a few golden guitars? He does, he does, he does? All right, So tomorrow we're going to record this chat. We will play it on the show tomorrow morning after six.
Speaker 3: And it's it's not Robbie william It's not Robie. Now we don't him, would I do?
Speaker 2: WHOA?
Speaker 3: That came out both incorrectly question?
Speaker 2: But you would? Final question? Yeah, bigger than Robbie Williams.
Speaker 1: Like tall, Popularity is in the eye of the beholder, Jason sore not as popular?
Speaker 3: Is he taller than Robbie Williams.
Speaker 2: That's it? You've had enough?
Speaker 3: Do you haven't answered any of that?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 2: Yeah, Well that's that's the art of a teas. That's the art of a tea.
Speaker 3: It's not do you know who it is? Have you heard of this person? Doesn't seem like it.
Speaker 2: I'm semi confident tomorrow morning we will.
Speaker 3: Would you tune in for that?
Speaker 1: Trust me? Fifth trust me. Melbourne will love it, but you too will too.
Speaker 2: I did say to Clint, find out who it is and just let me know if we'd be annoyed coming in at that time of the morning, and I watched Brady, executive produce, tell him and Clint walked out of the room and looked, when you're be happy to come in and chat with him.
Speaker 3: It's interesting because I thought that's what I said to Quin. We have the same conversation.
Speaker 2: Hey, guys, if you're looking for disability supporter accommodation gen you can help. GENU is proud to create genuinely inclusive communities. You can visit GENU dot org, dot au. They're an amazing organization. The team from GENU who we have met incredible.
Speaker 3: Yeah, go and look at our socials.
Speaker 4: There's a gorgeous video of liamb up there, one of the participants with my partner in painting.
Speaker 3: It's so sweet.
Speaker 2: I know they were great. We met three participants from GENU and we got to go splatter painting.
Speaker 3: Now we partnered up. So Lamb was my partner. Jason was with Jason, Jason Clint.
Speaker 2: I had bree gorgeous Now. Splatter painting was inspired by Ed Cheer And remember he dipped his toe in the art world last year, So canvas.
Speaker 3: Is on the wall album cover.
Speaker 2: I think he did. Yeah, maybe single covering. So you got the canvas and then the place who went to there's water guns full of different paints. Shout out to them, they're fantastic matter art guys, Wayne No Doyle.
Speaker 3: Doyle sorry, Toyle close.
Speaker 2: Was great, great teach a PhD. We've got the three artworks that have arrived because we went out and did this during the week. I haven't seen the finish pieces of us.
Speaker 1: They're framed, they're all canvas, star they're all done.
Speaker 2: We've got what's what's the correct term we call you? We have an artwinker in the studio who will critic and critic. Sorry so for the art critic.
Speaker 3: Now I'm wanting it's an art for my home. Maybe this could be its.
Speaker 2: World that thought bring in miss Phillips' artwork. Lauren and Liam so describe the piece.
Speaker 6: This piece is called Melody in Motion. It's a vibrant burst of energy. This piece captures Liam's friendly, chatty personality and love of music, combined with Lauren's artistic guidance. Bold strokes and playful textures echoed the joy of community connection and creative exploration.
Speaker 3: I mean it's actually really good.
Speaker 2: I will point out it's actually really really good. You can check out our socials. Chase and Lauren will put a couple of photos up in our stories.
Speaker 3: I did think that we went a bit hard on the left side at one point.
Speaker 2: But I mean it's quite abstract.
Speaker 3: What do you think about the wine drip the top?
Speaker 2: Like the colors. I'm a pink guy. I quite like it.
Speaker 3: All right, Okay, next done, Lauren and Lamb for Lauren Lamb.
Speaker 2: Not bad. That was that's dried very well.
Speaker 3: It didn't look that good.
Speaker 2: This is this is a fun original Clinton, Clinton, here we go.
Speaker 6: If you would, blossoms of kindness, blossoms of kinds, and soft pinks and delicate flowers filled this canvas, reflecting breeze, gentle spirit, love of music and dance, and her carrying nature, her cherished toy simon the else Clinton Breeze collaboration of serenity and warmth, inviting give us to linger and experience the beauty of connection.
Speaker 3: Can I just say something? Were you dreaming of being in a vineyard? It looks like grapes well upside down? Oh yeah, that way.
Speaker 2: It's just like being a mister squiggle looks like I think it looks fantastic. I like it the other way. It gay the other way, Please.
Speaker 3: Not break.
Speaker 1: Producing non t I think it's I think it's better now.
Speaker 2: It's like its values increased. It's like a bank set.
Speaker 3: Yes, it was one of those ones when it got.
Speaker 2: Okay, final one.
Speaker 4: They're not happy that the team are coming in. They're very unhappy.
Speaker 3: Okay, the next one. Here we go the final piece.
Speaker 6: Rhythm and color, This dynamic artwork captures the playful energy of Jason and the creative guidance of Jays. Bold swaths of blue, energized by red splatters and bright yellow lines reflect a conversation between two artists.
Speaker 2: We've got a migraine.
Speaker 3: Could turn Did you turn it upside?
Speaker 4: I think that ways better. I think the balance is better with the white going to the bottom corner.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I agree. The only problem is I put my initials one plus one. It's not J plus j R. Will They're wonderful, be fantastic.
Speaker 3: What are we going to do with them?
Speaker 2: We'll reveal tomorrow. The will reveal them. Well, we look to be honest. We were going to sell them an option them off for the charity. But I just I don't like the competition element.
Speaker 3: You thought you were going to lose that?
Speaker 2: Sorry, did you think you're.
Speaker 3: Going to lose?
Speaker 2: I actually think an's a bitter piece. Well, I don't think it's very hard to match a couch with that. It depends what sort of cats.
Speaker 3: You're right, we don't want to option them because they're all so good. So look, we don't want the competition. We want the joy of everybody being a winner.
Speaker 2: Jason Lauren on socials. If you want to check it out, it's like, oh, mister Hart, your farm.
Speaker 3: The pro heart was worth a lot of funny.
Speaker 2: Everyone loved that at I'm the artist. That's what we're channeling. Was it spaghetti? Whether you're looking for disability support or accommodation, Jen, you can help a GENU is proud to create genuinely inclusive communities. Visit genu dot org dot au and we'll put the paintings up on our social Thank you for me, thank you for the art, Thank you critic, Thank you art critic.
Speaker 3: Thanks queen, and well done to Jason, Liam and Brow. You guys did a great job. In fact, you know what, it was far more creative than we were.
Speaker 2: It was a nice, feel good day.
Speaker 3: That was so good lovely people.
Speaker 2: We're out of here. Maltra singer is in next guys. We've got Novas Red Room tonight with Dasher.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it's gonna be a bit chilly out there today.
Speaker 2: Rug up Melbourne tomorrow, Big International Mystery.
Speaker 3: Yes, one more clue as to who two.
Speaker 2: Chances to win the five K questions?
Speaker 3: No, one more clue.
Speaker 1: I'm out of clues, but you get a questioning singer or actor has done.
Speaker 2: Both Honestly, hand On ah Is is acting in a video clip the same as.
Speaker 3: Acting singer, singer A singer?
Speaker 2: Okay, is it Harry? Who is it Harry Styles?
Speaker 3: Is it Harry Styles?
Speaker 13: Thank you?
Speaker 1: Jason Lauren Lauren wake up feeling good following them on the Socials
Speaker 15: K