Speaker 1: We've got get you every morning, every day day, every lady, gentle, Adelaides and hazy.
Speaker 2: I don't know you know me. I'm a very excitable cat and aren't And at the drop of the hat. Book naked, Yeah, it's like a good cup of coffee. Book naked, book naked. Oh, it's a lovely song. Naked.
Speaker 1: It's actually more difficult for you to keep your clothes on and to take them off, isn't it.
Speaker 2: It's like a reflex in some situations. I got myself caught out a couple of days ago, actually in a very very embarrassing situation. Do you tell yeah, thirteen twenty fourteen, jump on the front foot, air out your dirty laundry here when we caught naked?
Speaker 1: I thought you were going to say, thirteen twenty four ten, when have you seen me naked? Oh?
Speaker 2: My god, football, it's a light the other it's glitching. What's happening here? So my wife Karra does a bit of stuff on Facebook market plot. She loves it, and not just selling stuff like she'd just give stuff away. You put it on there. If you've got some stuff that you don't need, you more. For example, we don't need we've got a lot of dog clothes, and our little dog recently passed away, so we're not going to keep the dog clothes because we've got some other momentos. So OKAA got rid of a few of her little jackets and stuff.
Speaker 1: Yeah that's a bit cute.
Speaker 2: It is nice, But what that means is and we've got a very open house. And when you just sort of leave stuff out the front and people sort of almost they can look in and they just take the stuff and then they leave. Okay, sometimes if Dad's in a bit of an interesting situation, maybe they see more than they're allowed to see. And I don't know what Greg's like, but all the things that I need to do in one moment come to me just before I'm about to step into the shower.
Speaker 1: Yes, yeah, that's with that. It's actually less Greg and more me. Like you think of all the things that you haven't done the moment you turn the shower on, So then you've got to walk around the house naked to get everything done before you can actually clean yourself.
Speaker 2: Yes, we get it. One dred percent. I was in one of those moments, and at the exact same time, there was a lady who picked up some dog clothes, and when she started speaking, for some reason, I thought it was my son Henry. So I've walked down the hall.
Speaker 1: When you say when she started speaking, you mean on the intercom or.
Speaker 2: She started speaking out the front of the door. So she's picking up some stuff and she just wanted to say thank you for the dog clothes. I thought it was Henry for some reason, so I've sort of half walked towards it, completely naked. God Like, everything's out, just sort of basting through like vase is knocking. Over All, it was outrageous. A lady, completely random later, lady completely seeing me naked. It's quite a confronting situation. And if you don't believe me, the door cam video captured all of the audio and you can tell the exact moment. Well, she sees me completely in a state that she should never thanks Tara.
Speaker 3: For the dog clothes, thank you for the dog clothes. Than sorry, that'll take you. The Leader front door open, the Leasa front door open.
Speaker 2: While I'm in the kitchen highting, Oh my god, with my head in my hands.
Speaker 1: What just happened? So the swearing was that her the moment she realized or was that Yui me o, No, that was me.
Speaker 2: So my first reaction was a swear word and sorry, and then I ran around the corner. Yeah, this particular lady got more than she bargained for when she turned up and went home with a couple of dog jackets and a bit of tar psd.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 1: You know what I love about this story is she probably sat at home that night and you've come on the Telly on seven years doing your little sport report and she's gone, I saw him, nor I saw that I knew today.
Speaker 2: Or even were. She listens to note and she's like, why the hell does he called himself horse? When were you caught out? When did you get caught naked? Because it happens.
Speaker 1: Yes, I haven't won enough. Hotel in Melbourne once hazy, when I was a neody tooty and opened up the curtains to the hotel room and book window cleaner, I screamed, he screamed. I think he dropped his squeegee and that was that.
Speaker 2: I wonder if that's happened a few times.
Speaker 1: I must the things that windows are thirteen twenty fourteen. If you're a window cleaner, tell us about the things you've seen please. In the meantime, let's take your calls. And when you got caught naked? Catherine, what happened?
Speaker 4: Oh, hi, jerd and hazy. I was down at the beach with a few friends. It wasn't me that the friend they are in the water at Horsy Bay the way pulled the bikini bottom off.
Speaker 5: Yeah.
Speaker 4: The other friend come running up because they didn't know what to do. They couldn't get out the water. Yeah, oh yeah, by the bikini whole bottom have been taken off into the face.
Speaker 1: Well who did you get But even if you've got a towel someone on the shoreline with the tower, you've still got that distance where you have to get out of the water to get to the tower.
Speaker 4: We can get out. Yeah, the other one has to come running and yeah I had to come up and get a.
Speaker 2: Towel, and then and then poor aquaman.
Speaker 1: Meantime, there's people having lunch at the Flying Fish Cafe going that woman's been in the water for seven hours.
Speaker 2: Wrintly clothes.
Speaker 1: Did you get caught out naked?
Speaker 5: Yeah?
Speaker 6: Look, when I live with the parents, their bathroom windows quite an awkward fight and it sort of looks from the shower which is glassed out into the backyard and the neighbor's fence is quite low, So there was a few times that sort of just turned around and looked over and here made a little bit of ike contact.
Speaker 1: Door.
Speaker 2: That's awkward. That's as awkward as a guess how long for? Like how long we maintaining eye contact?
Speaker 1: Oh?
Speaker 6: Well, like, how do you stop then? Because there's no one to hide?
Speaker 1: God, imagine that clothes just looking up, going like, what's your problem is shaving my pits? Go away?
Speaker 2: You've never seen a naked woman shave her pits before? Grow up?
Speaker 1: That's on you. Hey, Olivia, Hey, how are you good? Good? What happened when you get caught naked?
Speaker 5: So I wasn't caught out like in person, but my toddler has become obsessed with taking photos of mummy and daddy, especially when mummy and daddy aren't looking. So mummy was dark naked, hobbled over some like the kitchen band literally looking like golums trying to get her ring and those photos then of course we're in my photo album which I was going through with coworkers at work, my children, but they all ended up seeing me dark.
Speaker 7: Naked, absolutely perfect so.
Speaker 5: Like any normal human being, I've gotten a new job because I can't go back, Olivia.
Speaker 1: What about have you ever, Olivia? Like when your kids FaceTime like the grandparents though, And I've had so many close calls when I've been naked and walked into my bedroom and they've been.
Speaker 5: Like, oh my, so none of those. I'm very very careful when they have my phone and what they're doing on it because I can't look back.
Speaker 1: You are now, Yeah, lesson learned for Olivia, Georgia when you get called naked.
Speaker 8: I thought my mum was at the door.
Speaker 6: I just got a shower and it wasn't.
Speaker 4: My mum was shover witnessed.
Speaker 8: Yes, and I'll show you what he dropped his books?
Speaker 1: All right?
Speaker 2: How is he's like that's it, I'm done. I've seen some stuff. I've copt some abuse.
Speaker 1: There's no salvation for me now. Yeah, wow, Georgia, so sorry?
Speaker 2: WHOA. That'll certainly shock him out of his profession as well.
Speaker 1: Exactly all right.
Speaker 2: You get caught out naked more than you would expect.
Speaker 1: Yeah, well, lessen like for you keep your clothes on, mate.
Speaker 2: They can't make that promises. We're going to learn a less two or three more times. Be first the message starts sinking in.
Speaker 1: At least when you come into the studio, can.
Speaker 2: You okay, okay, I can't make any promises on that either.
Speaker 1: Psychics, let's discuss in just a moment. What is that music? What what have you selected here?
Speaker 2: Astrology music? That's what it says.
Speaker 1: Do you buy the new idea every month? And just like read your horror?
Speaker 2: Who doesn't live by the horoscopes?
Speaker 9: And so true?
Speaker 1: Okay, I feel like either you're a believer or you're not. So last night at Maths, we were introduced to a girl called Madeline Maxwell if indeed that's her real name, so she might look a little bit familiar. She was the blonde girl last night, and she's been on Home and Away, where she played Amber Simmons from twenty twenty to twenty twenty one for a total of fifty five episodes. She was Dean Thompson's ex girlfriend, of course, as if we all don't remember that story. Though she's also been on Upper Middle Bogan Wentworth an offspring, a bit of pedigree, bit of acting pedigree on a few quality shows. Anyway, she's an actress who's given that up to become a psychic medium. She said when her grandpa died, she got this gift. She started hearing voices, but she said that has left her a little lonely, as she can imagine, people don't quite understand it. Anyway. This is Madeline getting ready for her wedding last night. He's the moment her spiritual guides came through and spoke to her.
Speaker 10: Yeah, so I didn't always have her at all. When my grandfather passed away, That's when it came in really strong.
Speaker 9: Straight away.
Speaker 10: I was getting like visions and then yeah, I started to audibly hear. It's like I'll get psychic downloads from my GUIDs.
Speaker 9: Psychic vision.
Speaker 11: What's happening?
Speaker 9: Okay, shut up, leave me alone. Seriously, see what I'm saying.
Speaker 1: They are they're guiding me now.
Speaker 2: Yes, hearing voices. I must be a psychic call. It's some kind of a medical condition.
Speaker 1: I'll but you can tell they're sort of taking the mickey out of it a little bit because she was like, oh, the guys are saying, my new husband, he's twenty seven, twenty seven. Then they cut to a scene with him, they go how old are you? And he's like twenty three I was like, they're setting her up for failure a little bit. Some of her castmates are a little bit skeptical about the whole thing, particularly Lauren.
Speaker 10: I am a beautiful, kind person.
Speaker 9: I'm a medium.
Speaker 1: It's a medium, like a closeline girl.
Speaker 10: You are at least an extra small And they were like, no, like, she's a psych.
Speaker 9: I don't know whether you've heard of me.
Speaker 1: Well, cerebrally, we're not dealing with the top shelf on this show, are we.
Speaker 12: Let's go be the middle to low.
Speaker 1: Let's go around the room and news her to Abby.
Speaker 12: Well, you all know that I've been to psychics. We've discussed that on this show.
Speaker 7: I love it.
Speaker 12: I think it's great. I go to them religious or not religiously, but I go to them probably once once once to two times a year.
Speaker 1: Yeah, right, yeah, And you've got one coming up, don't you.
Speaker 12: Well there's a woman that all my family has gone to and this woman is just amazing and every time they've all gone to the gone to her, She's got everything right, okay, and also like, oh this is going to happen, and all happens. Her name's Rosemary. She's in the Marian area. I know her yeah, yeah, I'm going to go see her.
Speaker 4: All right.
Speaker 1: Anyone who's been to Rosemary welcome your feedback.
Speaker 2: Can you play the gag on the psychic mediums knock on the door and they say who's there?
Speaker 1: And you go, well, you should know, please don't do that.
Speaker 12: That could be a Monday Joe Producers always standing.
Speaker 1: He's shaking your head at Abbey thoughts, thoughts, feelings and emotions. She's head at me every day.
Speaker 11: I generally tend to try and stick away from connartists, but you know, like.
Speaker 9: This conversation.
Speaker 11: No, I don't believe in it at all. It's it's absolutely ridiculous. None of it's real. Sorry, I know, I know. I wish I did believe it a little bit more. It might give me a bit of hope, but absolutely not. What's going on in your life at the moment. Oh oh this is going on. I'm going through a break well, I see hope.
Speaker 9: Oh my god. Thanks. And she was good.
Speaker 12: Then she would know that you're going through a breakup soon as she sat down, and she'd be able to feel your energy.
Speaker 11: And yeah, stalked me on Facebook, you know, like it's sorry anyway, you shouldn't have asked me.
Speaker 1: I'm quite quite the opposite on this front because it sort of runs in my family, psychic abilities, and I've sat with I'm not even going to tell you you're going to be like that. I won't even tell you.
Speaker 2: I'm I'm open's open.
Speaker 1: You completely closed off.
Speaker 2: I have completely opened up my soul to this. You say I'm a closed off operator. But come on, I'm letting you know what.
Speaker 1: I tell you.
Speaker 2: Now you ready, you're ready, ready.
Speaker 1: I'm tapping out because quite seriously, it runs in my family. My Auntie's a psychic. I have sat in front of her as the spirits have come through, and once once you see it, you can't not believe in it.
Speaker 7: Do you feel energy?
Speaker 1: Okay?
Speaker 12: Do you feel the energy?
Speaker 1: What did I say?
Speaker 7: What did I say?
Speaker 2: Okay? So you can feel it now, I'm.
Speaker 1: Not saying I can. I'm saying my auntie can.
Speaker 2: But runs in your family. So what am I thinking right now? What do you think I'm thinking?
Speaker 1: Right I think that you're thinking that I'm an idiot.
Speaker 2: No, I'm thinking about carry o'keith laughing.
Speaker 1: Well, Hazy. Our next guest is fast becoming a friend of the show. His show, What the Fringe actually is an Idiot's Guide to Wine volume too. Obviously Volume one being ticked off. Please say a very good morning to our friend Merk What.
Speaker 2: Hello, Okay, very well, Hey back for another installment because last year was so successful.
Speaker 8: Yeah. Basically my show is like lethal Weapon. I'm going to do leath a weapon one, two, three, then I'll do leath a weapon four, which will be needed to go to wine four and everyone will go, you should have just kept it at three, merrits, and I'll yes or whatever. It's back with a vengeance. It's a show that I originally two years ago I brought a needed to Guide to Wine to the Adelaide Fringe and I honestly thought I was going to do three shows and then that would be the end of it. That show is still touring and going overseas again this year. Wow, and yeah, I know. So then I had to go on write the follow up show, which is, you know, six new wines, similar format, but six brand new wines and six new stories about them. It's really tough to be coming back to Adelaide and it's doing really well, so I'm pretty excited.
Speaker 1: I'm always fascinated with these stories. Merk because back in the heyday when you were doing radio, if someone had to come and say to you, you'll travel the world doing shows about wine, what would you have done at that point?
Speaker 8: I would have said, well, look at least one of us is drunk, and I know I am, so I.
Speaker 2: Don't know.
Speaker 8: The funny thing about me is that I am constantly kind of changing and evolving and shape shifting. That's just kind of who I am. Like, you know, sometimes people call that inconsistency, but the fact is that I do love. I love new challenge, I love doing new things. I love kind of you know, exploring things that people think that I can't do or wouldn't do. I love surprising people the things that I do. And you know, that's everything from like whine to something completely incongruous like sas Australia. People just go.
Speaker 2: Who is this?
Speaker 8: Who is this guy? My wife often says, who is this guy? Why is he in the house?
Speaker 4: It's me?
Speaker 8: She goes, could you be somebody else? And I got sure, I mean we could a role play whatever you like. Yeah, but it's yeah, I love I love surprising people and keep keeping people guessing about, you know, who I am and what I'm doing.
Speaker 1: It also sounds a little bit like your wife's getting you mixed up for her lover. That's just what I took away from that, But I could be wrong.
Speaker 9: Mary.
Speaker 8: No, well, his name is Miguel, and he's a Spaniard and he's a chef, and it looks as a whole other it's a whole other thing. Less I go into those details because they're upsetting and hurtful to me. But my wife actually, finally enough, everyone goes, oh, your poor wife, how does she deal with you always doing all these crazy things? And they go, well, she's crazy, so that's fine. You know, it takes one to love one. No, she's good, she understands it. And also, so my wife, finally enough, is that she's a stemelia. She works as a stemelia, so she works you slinging booze, and so she loves it. She loves the fact that I know kind of do and it is guide to wine and tour it around. And I mean, sure she hasn't come to see the show. That's because I'm in it. But if if it was somebody else hosting it, she would love this show.
Speaker 2: She loves I noticed as well, you're still fit as a fiddle. Like what we learned from Sas is it you're a man who's absolutely on a mission, but you've kept that up.
Speaker 8: Yeah, I'm on a bit of a mission this year. I'm taking on a different challenge every week. So each week I take on something physical, mental, spiritual, or fear facing. And that's my kind of four cry this week. Yeah, this week I'm doing the Dreaded Nerve, which is a very very famous Special Forces Navy Seals workout which is pretty brutal. So I've been training up for that and it's not very much fun. And now I'm regretting saying that I would take on fifty two challenges. I'm just going why. But yeah, it's great. I'm like I said, I'm always looking to do new things. But I'm probably the fittest I've been for a while. You know. Just it's a massive midlife crisis. Let's call it what it is. It's another huge midlife crisis. They're just teams. I've been having these since my early twenties. When is it going to stop?
Speaker 2: Wat's an idiots Guy to one, Volume two eighth to the seventeenth of March is at the Spiegel tent. Make sure you got Adelaide Fringe dot com dot are you to get your tickets? Mez, we love having your mates. Can't wait for the show.
Speaker 8: Yeah, thank you very much, thanks having me on the show and look forward to being in Adelaide and enjoying the fringe. If you see me on the streets, say gooday. Don't touch me though, No, I'm only joking touch me. I need it. I've got abandonment these.
Speaker 1: You've got mcgai issues. Your wife certainly not touched you.
Speaker 8: You're not coming to the free stell. I wonder what she's doing.
Speaker 4: He's where you're.
Speaker 9: Waking up to Adelaide. What's the news today? Your post snooze.
Speaker 1: Yeah, this is where we wrap up all the hottest news stories of all the morning. Let's go to Abbey in the news room first. Can you start to make sense of all this Abbey policees?
Speaker 12: I can try, but I don't hold high hopes for hazy Okay, sorry, good morning everyone. So today we're talking about first home buyers and it's going to be a little bit easier for them to get into the market. So from today there's basically a new home start loan that's going to be available. It means that anyone looking to get into the property market can use a two percent deposit instead of a twenty percent deposit. So that's a difference of around ten thousand dollars for two percent or one hundred thousand dollars for twenty percent, which is Yeah. So there's obviously a lot of rules and regulations of where you can buy, you know, whether you're building that sort of thing as well, but they're just hoping that this will help get more people into the property market. Obviously, cost of living is huge. I've moved back home with mom and dad and I'm still struggling to save so it's a bit of a catch twenty two at the moment. But this, hopefully we'll get more people into owning their own home.
Speaker 1: So I was going to say, this is the best news for mister and missus Abbey from the newsroom. Your parents, yes, who finally might see the back of you at age what thirty four I'm gonna I told them maybe they'd be lucky if I leave by forty six more years at home, probably knowing me. No, I do have hey more years.
Speaker 12: I do have plans to try and get out, obviously, but Yeah, it's hard.
Speaker 1: It's really really hard.
Speaker 12: I've moved every year on the year for the last four five years, so now that I'm actually settled and can properly save, it's sort of helping a bit.
Speaker 1: But yeah, go to spare room at your house.
Speaker 2: Yeah, we do. It's actually full of kids toys are Yeah, that works.
Speaker 12: Yeah, the dogs would like that, Tanking Tory, Yeah, of course they would.
Speaker 2: Big shouts to mister and missus Abbey from the newsroom as well.
Speaker 1: News of the People's Choice Awards and Taylor Swift and Travis Kelcey have both won awards. Both, of course, were absent from the awards because he's apparently here somewhere and Swift's in Australia for her Eras tour. How can we miss that? Kelsey won the Athlete Award after last week taking out the Super Bowl with the Kansas City Chiefs, and Swift won the Pop Out of Awards, the Social Celebrity Award, and the Concert Tour Award for her Eras tour.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it's good on her.
Speaker 1: They needed more awards those two because unfortunately the spotlight has not been on them enough.
Speaker 2: Did you know that? If you Yeah, it's just a little bit.
Speaker 1: I was being heavily sarcastic.
Speaker 2: I couldn't pick that up. Joan.
Speaker 3: Oh.
Speaker 2: If you look up Taylor Swift's awards, she's won something like in Collection with Everything. I think it's like fourteen Grammys, but everything is it's something like six hundred and eighty six awards.
Speaker 1: Are you joking? Wow?
Speaker 2: It's ridiculous.
Speaker 1: And also Barbie Cleaned Up. They got absolutely snubbed at the Bafters, but they won the Movie Award, the Comedy Movie Award Barbie World by Nicki Minaj and I Spice of course with Aqua, won the collaboration song Male Movie Style.
Speaker 2: Costly introduced to us Spice and we fell in love with it.
Speaker 1: Wasn't it when everyone went who's that girl? At the super Bowl?
Speaker 2: Like a Bobby Wow.
Speaker 1: Anyway, I won't go on to read the rest. But Adam Sandler actually won award, which was pretty funny. He said that his agent told him that he won the Sexiest Man Alive Award. He did not win that, obviously, and he said, he said, I would like you to thank you for recognizing me as the man who made our entire country the horniest this year. Good on like that?
Speaker 2: That was two very lighthearted stories. Quite seriously, we're straight up for a second. The stuff that's happening in the AFL right now with Taron Thomas is absolutely outrageous. So this is a young bloke who plays for North Meloman. He's a midfielder. He's under fresh investigation by the league over allegations of domestic violence. This is in January, so it was reported, yes today that potentially he's going to get an eighteen week ban, okay, but the league has come out and said we haven't come up with a conclusion yet. It might be that much, it might be more, but still this is going to be one of the big moments in the AFL over the last well, I can't think of a biggest suspension. Yeah, if it is eighteen weeks.
Speaker 1: And okay, well, I don't know the ins and outs of this story. But if he is in fact found guilty for this offense, then I do hope that the AFL send a message to the male community that domestic violence is not okay under any circumstances. Ever, and I don't think as a society we're hard enough on it. I think it's an absolute scourge in Australia. That one in three women die at the hands of men each and every single week. So if this is the AFL's opportunity to stand up and say absolutely not on our watch.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and I think as well that he's going to be off contract.
Speaker 1: Next year yep.
Speaker 2: So if he gets wiped out for basically the entire season, and can say that as well, it's not a solo incident, right, a new allegation, So that's when and it's really really going into different territories yep. But look, you think that he would not get a contract somewhere else, no, which is exactly the message it should be put out.
Speaker 1: Yeah, absolutely, I agree.
Speaker 2: So there you go. That is your post snooze news six fifteen Venda machine at not too far Away Joe's. You've got a little fresh question for us.
Speaker 1: Certainly.
Speaker 2: It's such a good run with the prizes and everything as well, if we keep that going for a Tuesday, this.
Speaker 1: Question is fresh out than the oven. It's like a new batch.
Speaker 8: Really.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's beautiful.
Speaker 2: Can I take a bite?
Speaker 1: No, don't touch my food?
Speaker 2: Drop it next dating these days in Australia tough. It's not an easy feels and we've got news red to abbey in as well, Jos. That tell us how tough it is.
Speaker 1: Yeah, what's it like out there? Is it a jungle? It is an absolute show, is it?
Speaker 2: Yeah? Yeah. As a new dating trend, it's taken off with young people force themselves out of bed before sunrise just so they can participate. Young people are signing up to local running clubs in an attempt to find love.
Speaker 7: What do you even mean?
Speaker 2: That's where it's at that day particular reason had to start and go for a little Yeah, he did Forest because you're trying to find the love your life, and that was Jenny. And then she would mercilessly cheat on you. Yeah, and you'd just be like, I still.
Speaker 1: Love you, Jenny, Okay, don't don't do that.
Speaker 2: Don't She was pretty awful to him.
Speaker 1: Don't do what you normally do to the forest Jenny love story and that's absolutely you know what on it.
Speaker 2: Yeah, let's not get sidetracked. It's not a great love stow.
Speaker 1: Let's get they had a baby in the end and it was really nice.
Speaker 2: And the baby's like, I don't even know the father is. Anyway, Let's talk about the timeline of online dating, because a started back in twenty twelve on Tinder, and Tinder just revolutionized everything. Yeah, in terms of online dating.
Speaker 9: Yeah.
Speaker 2: So now, so that's going from people meeting at clubs and pubs to now people feeling more comfortable approaching someone online rather than real life. Is that where you stand right now?
Speaker 1: Apps?
Speaker 12: Yeah, Look, you're frustrated me. You go out, you're sitting at the pub or something, and literally men are on their phone swiping left and right, and you think, like, I'm here in these women. More than likely it could be in front of you. But I did actually do a story about this a few weeks ago or months now. Essentially, there's this big change of people getting rid of dating apps and they want to go down the traditional way of meeting someone. And I've seen, for example, posts on Facebook. So I'm in different groups on Facebook and they'll go, hi, guys, just putting it out there. I've got a friend who single, and you know, blah blah blah. So people are turning back to the more traditional ways of meeting someone.
Speaker 1: That's okay to play Devil's advocate. That's still social media.
Speaker 12: I know it's still social media, but it's like meeting trying to meet through people and trying to set them up. Yeah, so I know it's still social media, but it's different to it's different from the apps.
Speaker 1: I say, go for it.
Speaker 12: If you can find something that you like, you know, going to the gym, running all that sort of thing, what a great way to meet someone you can't interest.
Speaker 2: Then I just so, I'm not sure. So women have said online Virus survey that they have decided to on run groups not just for a sense of community, which makes sense because that's where they want to meet someone. I would have thought that when you do an exercise and when you're running it's particularly six o'clock in the morning, doesn't it feel like when you're maybe at your worst. Yeah, I don't know.
Speaker 12: Yeah, but you'll beat your best after you run, so the endorphans will be pumping and you'll be It's like when I go to the gym and you finish your class and you really don't want to be there, but you finish your class and you just feel great and you're a right asshole before the class, and then sometimes you know, a few of you go and grab a coffee and then maybe someone single goes and grabs a coffee too, and off you.
Speaker 2: Go and That's why the quote on Abby's baio is if you can't handle my worst, you don't deserve it my best. Of course, how was it.
Speaker 12: They do call me a modern day Marilyn Monroe.
Speaker 2: Yeah, we're not about to launch into having a crack. But what was it like back in your day? It was face to face? Wasn't it just like me? Face to face? And at worse you'd have to call it the landline?
Speaker 9: Okay, Well, I don't know.
Speaker 1: This feels like an attack coming. It's right, Well, I feel psychic.
Speaker 7: Don't wink at her. Don't wink at her.
Speaker 1: Did you have to send messages?
Speaker 2: Did you go here?
Speaker 4: We go?
Speaker 3: No?
Speaker 1: Well? I got married for the second time in two thousand and eleven, so I and I was single for a period in between marriages, and there was none of that. There was no social media, there was no Tinder, there was there was nothing like that. It was just the good old fashioned traditional way of going out and getting drunk and meeting someone at a bar.
Speaker 2: Yeah, is what I'm saying is, can't we just go back to the good old fashion days and picture this two thousand and eight? All right, you're scrolling along Facebook and all of a sudden, You've got a little poke from Andrew Hayes, and then we go from you.
Speaker 1: And I to this day do not know how to respond to one of those pokes.
Speaker 2: What I used to do?
Speaker 5: That go?
Speaker 2: I think I would have pursue her poke. Now we play the waiting.
Speaker 1: Do we're still what it's two thousand exhibitor?
Speaker 2: Hey, if you're on that nice and loose, ready to go, relax?
Speaker 1: Do you know when songs the song song song comes up? I have to move my chair because remember that time, gosh, I jumped in the air and landed on the foot of the chair and rolled my ankle. I could remove all physical things from my space when I play.
Speaker 2: This competition felt like a sack of potatoes, didn't you a big old sack of potato.
Speaker 1: Probably wouldn't have used that comparison. But you are you, so you do you?
Speaker 2: What vegetable would you like to be in this particular sack?
Speaker 1: I want to be a skinny piece of celery, Thank.
Speaker 2: You, skinny piece of good morning to you? Produce is owing?
Speaker 9: Good morning?
Speaker 1: Hi?
Speaker 9: Guys?
Speaker 1: Three?
Speaker 7: Very tight?
Speaker 9: Can we get it quite literally? A drawer?
Speaker 1: We understand the magnitude today, Gratian.
Speaker 9: It's exciting.
Speaker 2: Could be a draw that we've had a draw before.
Speaker 11: It could be we could say it a drawing. It's gonna be the same as all So three nova hits and three or chestralized. You've got to guess for Team Hazy today. Carry Shadow Park, Hi, Kerry and good hell you, I'm good.
Speaker 2: Carry You've chosen the right So I congratulations first and foremost.
Speaker 9: Tim Jody his Brook from Mansfield Park.
Speaker 1: Rocky, Hi, Hi, I will try my best. I'll try to keep composed and I'll try to quell the anxiety that's swelling in my stomach. Okay, we all have spoken.
Speaker 9: Joes are unwellings.
Speaker 11: All right, same as always, best of three, steady nerves.
Speaker 9: So number one please ago.
Speaker 1: That's young Blood, bye summer. It is.
Speaker 2: Sorry, that's young Blood. By my god, that's young Blade bye. Five second?
Speaker 7: Oh my god, we pros.
Speaker 2: How many seconds in summer.
Speaker 1: Are you rolling?
Speaker 9: Five hundred.
Speaker 2: Seconds of summer?
Speaker 9: It's so keen for you to win. I'll just go with anything.
Speaker 1: Oh I got so excited.
Speaker 11: So sorry, that was amazing seconds of summer.
Speaker 2: Fifty seconds of very generous with the summer time.
Speaker 9: What is the right idea? Jakes in it.
Speaker 2: Gave the lads an extra forty five seconds.
Speaker 11: Well that brings it to one meal, a hazy but redemption for both of us.
Speaker 9: Jones and some number two some two.
Speaker 7: Past Joney, I'll go on, wake me up a beach.
Speaker 2: Shop.
Speaker 7: Very sharp.
Speaker 9: We call it a drop.
Speaker 1: I'm happy with it.
Speaker 9: I know I can see it in her eyes. But no, we've got to go to the tie breaker.
Speaker 2: I know who it's by.
Speaker 1: Come on, Jody.
Speaker 7: That's like a dream a vampire Olivia Rodrigua.
Speaker 9: She's won.
Speaker 2: So god, Joe, it's the best moment.
Speaker 8: You're alive.
Speaker 9: Jody.
Speaker 2: There you broke.
Speaker 7: Congratulations Rookie, amazing Brookie. We did it. We did it together.
Speaker 9: Joe's that puts you in the lead for three for songs of song, song song.
Speaker 1: Wow.
Speaker 2: Look at you go.
Speaker 1: Oh wow, it's so patronizing, very sharp, Jos goodness me rough start with fifty seconds of.
Speaker 9: Not good by me. But yes, Jody, I was just manifesting win and you're welcome.
Speaker 1: That was such a rollercoaster because you were like.
Speaker 7: Yeah, yeah, that's right.
Speaker 1: And then when you disappointed me, sit down.
Speaker 9: That's fine.
Speaker 2: Faster part. You're worth one hundred bucks coming you away. Congratulations. Incredible.
Speaker 1: Thank you very much, go to your legend. Oh thanks for being on my team and having some faith.
Speaker 2: Where I had done in myself good and the positive come from me is Jody's in a good mood now for us.
Speaker 8: We're going back in time on this Daisy in time.
Speaker 2: Yeah, the Tuesday edition of On This Daisy where we just stoke up throwing a coal on this engine and we just cruised down the highway at one hundred and sixty miles.
Speaker 1: An hour, and every now and then we let out a little door door.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I can't hear it, tho, because we're going too quick on this days. You're back in nineteen eighty eight. That's Tuesday, the twentieth February. The Great Rhianna was born in Barbados.
Speaker 1: She's thirty sixth is she only thirty six? That is outrageous what that woman has achieved.
Speaker 2: It's a ridiculous, son. It's like, oh, no, she's been doing this for I don't know, four or five decades. No, no, no, no, she's only into her fourth decade.
Speaker 1: Well do you know what that means? She was singing about S and M when she was in her twenties.
Speaker 2: Yeah, well, okay, Rianna. I just hold the horses action only do whatever you want. Humbrella great song too, but one of those songs when you hear it done acoustically, Yeah, gorgeous, really nice track. Anyway.
Speaker 1: Do you want to sing it? Is that where you're going?
Speaker 8: No?
Speaker 2: I've heard Guy Sebastian do a version of him four quite seriously really good. Two thousand and three, Olivia Rodrigo, who was born in California.
Speaker 7: Is twenty four.
Speaker 1: She's young at going on with these high achievers.
Speaker 2: And Olivia Rodrigo has been through a little bit of heartbreak, that much we know. And she's not bitter about it at all. Yes she is. She's angry, angry, young lady.
Speaker 1: Channel that angst into beautiful love songs.
Speaker 2: Yeah, or take up a boxing class, yeah, he either work the bags.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 2: Love one song on feb twentieth in two thousand and four with You by Jessica Simpson. What are the great songs? I turn this up and sing it at the top of your lungs.
Speaker 1: Why did she stop making music?
Speaker 9: I'll tell you why.
Speaker 1: Because she couldn't work out the difference between June or a chicken.
Speaker 2: There you go. That's a funny where you go with that,