Speaker 1: Get morning every day alades. Oh my god, so many people have sent me dms about the podcast, so I thought I just address it with you guys in one special piece.
Speaker 2: Oh my god, so many people who have slid into my dms just to say hey, I love your podcast. And when I say so many, I mean at least my husband.
Speaker 3: Here's a day in the life of my awes and exciting life. First the ball, I get up, I have the shower, I embrace the sun's energy and just thankful for what I've got.
Speaker 1: Influences for the most part, absolutely ah And can you believe there's a degree in Ireland that is teaching you how to be an Instagram influence.
Speaker 4: It's called a degree Inty and you can gain one.
Speaker 1: Yes, and it's run by a little Leprecorns. So we thought, you know, I skipped it a gray. Just listen to us. You exactly the sort of dick heatery you need to be an influencer. There's something he's just floated across our desk, which is very very helpful for people who want to become an influencer.
Speaker 4: Oh and who doesn't, Oh my.
Speaker 1: Very goodness, what about this? There's an influencer degree on offer. Starting in twenty twenty four, University in Ireland will offer a bachelor's degree in influencing, a profession valued at sixteen point four billion dollars globally.
Speaker 4: I might just say, stick a fork and me I'm done.
Speaker 1: Yeah, absolutely, account that's it. Jab that fork and Jody, she is d un.
Speaker 2: Done refarably can you do it in my eyeballs?
Speaker 4: Please? Oh faith in humanity with this story.
Speaker 1: Well, the thing about this particular course is Joe's We thought we'd help the good people out, just cut out the middleman, save you a hex debt, and we just give you some advice on how to become an influencer from Jody in Hayes's Influencer course from the prestigious School of Nobbery. Everyone gets a little bit frustrated or just a little bit icked by social media influencers at some stage.
Speaker 2: I think there's a real perception that it's like money for jam, you know, like it's the easy way out, trying to earn money by doing really nothing, yeah, by either being attractive or just being a complete tool online.
Speaker 1: I think it's more so as well, Like, for example, if you're a Jason to Rulo who's basically now social media influencer. That's fine because you built yourself up by being just an absolute gift from the music eavens. But people who are social media influencers because they're social media influencers, it's like, why are you important because you're prominence on social media?
Speaker 2: I'm not sure people get frustrated because it's like, well, what talent do you have? Kind of like a Kardashian thing. It's like, apart from a good looking what have you done for the world?
Speaker 1: Yeah, well, they're okay, I could go into one thing that may have game a little bit famous. Let's keep it g rated, all right, kick us off jays bit of advice.
Speaker 2: Well, if you want to be an influencer, you have to have several paid partnerships to the point where every single post is infiltrated by some sort of business acumen and everyone goes, is that person ever paid for anything ever?
Speaker 4: Because it appears they just get free stuff.
Speaker 1: Yeah, but it's on purpose, so you can portray the image that's you're in collaboration with someone.
Speaker 2: And the other thing is you have to have the ability to have candid photos that are like look away photos, like oh my God, someone just snapped me doing something amazing and I look incredible and perfect.
Speaker 4: You have to have that ability.
Speaker 2: And I always look at those photos and go who took that? What random on the street have you accosted and said, can you just take a natural snap of us in our bikini over here lolling by the pool with our cocktail.
Speaker 1: That's the thing, isn't it. That's the big question. Who's actually snapping those?
Speaker 5: My mother used to say to me, marry someone useful, but I think you need to marry someone who's good at taking photos. You can a proper Instagram husband.
Speaker 1: Blokes be worn it to take at least a thousand photos and then they'll choose a top five and that won't.
Speaker 2: Be enough or even the worst one is like when you make your children take these fotis, stop it?
Speaker 4: Leave them online.
Speaker 1: News to Abby, what have you got to give some advice and how to become an influencer?
Speaker 5: For me, it's always probably posting at least once a day going hi, guys, I'm just talking on here. So I'm getting so many comments about my skincare at like so many of you are in my dms, and I just want to let you know that this is what I do to look like this now in my case, so my every time I see my ninety four year old Nanna, bless her, she.
Speaker 6: Always goes abby.
Speaker 5: You have such beautiful skin. Now the secret to my beautiful skin is I get in the shower and splash water on my.
Speaker 4: Face and that's it. Wow, So stop.
Speaker 5: Wasting thousands of dollars on products.
Speaker 4: Yeah, just use water.
Speaker 1: Go my goodness, grace, where are you showering the Fountain of youth?
Speaker 2: But also there, oh yeah, this is my skincare routine. And it's like seventy eight steps and they're like.
Speaker 6: Who's got the time?
Speaker 1: So many people have slid into my DMS.
Speaker 4: So two people did maybe too globally?
Speaker 5: Or your best friends and oh, your skin's looking really good.
Speaker 4: If you were asking about.
Speaker 1: This, and we know most of us our best friends are our dogs. Sure they actually say it. Producer Zoe, what have you got because you're part of I'm not going to say your social media influencer, but you've got friends.
Speaker 4: You've got friends who are got plenty of friends who are absolutely Oh we've just slagged them off for the last time.
Speaker 2: That's okay.
Speaker 7: Cool.
Speaker 8: My favorite thing about the influencer culture. These say, though, was the clean girls that you guys familiar with the clean girls? This one is key, I think, to being.
Speaker 4: A modern influencer and nailing it.
Speaker 8: So it's like the completely natural clean girl, except you have to have glowy skin, a pincher blush, glossy lips, slipped back hair, gold hoops, tope bag and a slim pair of sonnings to go.
Speaker 5: And the juice in the hand.
Speaker 8: Yeah, any given point, it's completely naturally except for all of the work you've done before you. So that's my that's my bit of advice.
Speaker 2: The only thing that could be venture about the clean girl aesthetic is someone candidly like snapping you being the clean.
Speaker 8: Yes, yeah, yeah for sure. Here's my morning routine and someone's filming it a tripod.
Speaker 5: Anyway, any brands listening out there?
Speaker 1: Why so, there you go. Welcome to Jodie and Hayes's influence. Of course from the Prostigiou school of nobbery, of course, is how to become an influencer. Of course, please like and subcribe. Subscribe rather, yeah.
Speaker 4: What do they do?
Speaker 2: Something?
Speaker 4: Point up? What is that?
Speaker 1: Swipe up now? Swipe point up.
Speaker 3: Early?
Speaker 1: What if away? From a holiday with what if dot com?
Speaker 4: You could go to the dentist or the kids sports.
Speaker 1: But what if it was a weekend on the coast instead the.
Speaker 2: Hotels, holiday rentals, apartments and more.
Speaker 1: What if it's Ozzie for travel? What about this outrageous war between two of the absolute fitness queens wins.
Speaker 2: It's a fitness war at the moment. If you're not across it, I can. I can update you immediately. If not sooner, because we like to touch on the big topics here.
Speaker 4: It's between Kayla.
Speaker 2: It's in ananus and.
Speaker 1: So Kayla, it's a nanus. That's just the most offensive way that you could have said. It's enus of all time. It's getting out of her hand, to be honest. And it's too late for me to dump that as well, by far too late.
Speaker 4: You had seven seconds. Why couldn't you get rid of it?
Speaker 1: I was just in shock.
Speaker 2: I didn't mean him to say it like that anyway, you know, I can't say it. So that was a complete accident. Anyway, she's Kayla is in a feud with cass Olholme.
Speaker 4: Okay, so this is what's happened.
Speaker 2: Cass was like this fitness influenza that came from Queensland. She was chafed to get a job with Kayla, who is the founder of the Sweat app, which sold for about four hundred million dollars. Okay, so Kayla fair to say it. Yes, she's fine, Yeah, she's okay. So Cas has since left her employment at the app and has gone on to start up her own. Now, the problem with that is Kayla has said, well, listen, you've got a twelve month non.
Speaker 4: Compete clause with us.
Speaker 2: So that essentially means like, if you're right to leave here, we'd have a non compete. We couldn't go and work for another radio station. Yeah, not that we'd want to because we love you absolutely. So that's how that works. So the argument is in March next year, she can go and do what she wants, start up her own app, do whatever, no one cares. But she's six months into this non compete. So Kayla has now taken her to the Supreme Court. So that's going to be heard next week, so that will all play out in court.
Speaker 4: So that's where we're at.
Speaker 2: It's a big old Fitness few Andrewitness few.
Speaker 1: It's just one of those fews that's right. I mean there's a lot of sweat involved, to put it that way, Yeah, twenty fourteen.
Speaker 4: Few we want to hear from people who are feuding at the moment.
Speaker 1: It doesn't matter who it's in. Maybe it's your brother, maybe it's a neighbor. Yeah, maybe it's the Supreme Court, maybe it's the police system.
Speaker 4: Let's not go down that path.
Speaker 1: Please, let's go down there and let's let's let's see how good producers, how he's filtering skills are.
Speaker 4: Let's really test her today.
Speaker 1: And I just wonder straight off the bath so I couldn't imagine the news reader Abby's in any sort of feud with anyone, had any sort of feuds across the journey at all, well, not that I know of.
Speaker 5: I mean, there's probably people out there who are feuding with me, but I don't know what.
Speaker 4: I know of. One. I'm not going to I'm not going to say it on air.
Speaker 2: You've had a little tiff with someone else in the little media sphere.
Speaker 5: Oh oh yeah, okay, yeah, okay, there's one. Although, yeah, okay, there's one that's fair.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I'm feuding with my mum.
Speaker 5: Actually at the moment, I keep not doing my ironing and leaving in her laundry, and she's getting really angry at me, is she? So she I put it in the laundry and a big pile, and then she puts it on my bed and it just keeps going back into.
Speaker 4: Going back and forth.
Speaker 5: And she goes, Abbey, why haven't you done it? And I say, oh, because I just don't have time, mum. And then I've gone and napped for five hours during the day.
Speaker 1: I between all of them.
Speaker 5: Mum, I need a mammager. I need like a Christ Janner in my life.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 4: Thirteen twenty four ten, Abby's mom wants to call in. We'd love to hear from you, and then we can give her the one hundred and fifty dollars own bowling voucher. She'd love that, and then kids got home at the moment.
Speaker 2: And then she can give it to you and be like, I'm too busy to iron I've got to go bowling.
Speaker 1: Thirteen Who are you in a feud?
Speaker 9: Week?
Speaker 1: For example, Jodie is in a feud with her own tongue because she cannot, under any circumstances say it's seenus who's winning that feud?
Speaker 4: Me me being my tongue. I've lost many a battle with my tongue.
Speaker 1: Absolutely, it's got a good one. Good morning to you, Emily, Good morning, Okay. I mean, what's going on? Take us through it. This is just just be warned. This is a warning. This is a very safe space. It gives spotast.
Speaker 4: Thanks.
Speaker 10: Okay. I'm in a feud with the person I sit next to at my desk at work every single day coming in, her stuff is like way on my side of the desk, and We've started this silent battle of like pushing things back and forth over the desk. And I've now got like my books lined up in a line down the middle so she can't put it on. And every day I put something extra on her side of the desk just to get her.
Speaker 2: I can one hundred percent relate to this because a couple of days a week that I work at Chattelton, every time I come in tif the weather girl has got all her crap on my side of the desk, and she argues black and blue that my desk is slightly bigger. I've got an extra ten centimeters because she's measured it, So then she has every right to put her coat and her weather stand and all sorts of rubbish, her lunch containers on my desk.
Speaker 1: Yeah, okay, well this is nice. Can we just peel back the curtain? Here?
Speaker 6: Is this.
Speaker 1: Emily? Is this someone that we know quite well? I just know.
Speaker 10: No, it's.
Speaker 1: Yeah right, I just wonder if this is someone inside this team?
Speaker 2: Really?
Speaker 1: Wow?
Speaker 2: Is that.
Speaker 1: Produces producer Emily? Oh my gosh is going on?
Speaker 4: Wouldntess me.
Speaker 1: Now? She's gone. Oh it's strange, strange stuff.
Speaker 4: She's just run out of the building, never to be seen again.
Speaker 1: Produces. Are we okay? So it's well, I guess we're not.
Speaker 4: Giving producers the John Falling voucher categorrectly.
Speaker 6: We're not.
Speaker 1: Thirteen twenty four ten. When have you been in a feud? Because this is starting to really heat up, and not just between Kaylor and cast, but also between producers and produce him. But I'll tell you what, when they do get resolved, yep, it's always fun. But the some one going fuseure just never never died down.
Speaker 4: Ever, That's very true. Let's go to Katie from High Break. Good morning, Katie, good morning, how are you going good? Who are you in a feud with? Please?
Speaker 9: I love her?
Speaker 1: But my mother.
Speaker 4: Ah, yeah, what seven so little.
Speaker 9: Story time high school got a really short pixie haircut. Not a good choice because I have quite naturally curly hair. When I got the pixie haircut, it went like Hagrid's hair. It was high. I mean it needed like its own homing beacon. It was that high. Right during this time, my mom thought, what a good idea, I'll have a family portrait taken. So my mom has had a family portrait taken. We've blown it up for some reason. She's put it in a frame. But so it's like my mom, my dad, and a cute little sister. And then I swear it's like Guy Sebastian next. Anyway, it is pride of place on my mum's mantlepiece. Okay, So every time I go to my mum's house, I put another picture in front of her hide it, yes, or I put a little ornament in front of it. I put like a certificate anything. When I leave, she sees it, she removes it. So every time I go there, I have to put something back in front of it. This has gone on for years. Neither one of us have spoken about it to the other person.
Speaker 4: Wore a silent feud.
Speaker 1: I love that. It was a beautiful one going than Katie, sounds like it's skinning. It resolved anytime soon.
Speaker 4: Have we got time for Abby from fellow club?
Speaker 2: Hey?
Speaker 4: Abby, how are you doing?
Speaker 1: Who are you in a feud with good?
Speaker 9: I'm in a food with my husband?
Speaker 1: Yes?
Speaker 4: What's he done?
Speaker 1: What's he done?
Speaker 10: Look? I made tea at the beginning of the week. I made twelve of them, and I said, just leave once.
Speaker 9: For my lunch today.
Speaker 1: Yeah, guess what.
Speaker 9: I woke up this morning and it's not a single one way.
Speaker 2: Oh god, I hate that when you go to the effort of cooking for everyone and then you go to the cupboard and is there any left for you?
Speaker 4: No, there's not, Abby, I know, And now I should buy my lune.
Speaker 10: He doesn't even know.
Speaker 1: We could be left the work at five o'clock this morning.
Speaker 9: Obviously took my lunch.
Speaker 4: That's your Thursday night going to play out? Hmm?
Speaker 1: Not sure? Yeah? So how do you deliver the message?
Speaker 9: Yeah?
Speaker 1: So how do you deliver this message? You go straight to him with the information, Abby, or do you give him a subtle message?
Speaker 4: Oh, it's very That's what we do with that tonight.
Speaker 1: I think possibly in a few of my wife as well. But that's the thing. Half the time you don't.
Speaker 4: Even know is she mad at you? You're mad at her?
Speaker 1: Never mad at her?
Speaker 4: Oh no, you shouldn't be. She saved you absolutely.
Speaker 1: I know exactly where I stand and understand. Abby. Would you like to head along and treat to the family or maybe just yourself to a little afternoon or morning of bowling.
Speaker 9: I would love to keep the competition.
Speaker 2: Yeah, exactly beifol I was own bowling over thirty venues across Australia. The fun never stops with laser tag Archo games and of course bowling.
Speaker 1: Yes, what's a feud? Kept me coming through so we can textas so for Double nine, my nine's Jodey and Hazy. Good morning, welcome to the studio news read at Abbey. Hello.
Speaker 5: You know how I like to bring you the big news stories of the day.
Speaker 4: Yeah, every time. I have another one for you on.
Speaker 5: The first ever KFC nightclub is going to open in Sydney. So if you've ever wanted to smash a chicken burger on the dance floor, now is your time to shine.
Speaker 1: Two birds one stone. You've got Zinger in the right hand you're a drink in the left and your feet are just going off, having a bit of a bookie.
Speaker 5: Can you imagine at three o'clock in the morning, when you're probably needing a few things to, you know, help the hard lemonade you've been drinking. You have chips in one hand, zinger Berger in the other, and off you go. Anyway, there's a collaboration happening, a Burger collaboration with a DJ Lout who I've never heard of before. Sorry if you're listening, and they're going to do this pop up nightclub in Sydney. So people who end up scoring a ticket won't find out where they're going until forty eight hours before the event. So it's almost like, what's the thing, the big white long dinner that they do?
Speaker 4: Oh, you know, I can't remember it, long white tables. Yeah, the biggest dinner or whatever.
Speaker 1: That's surprise.
Speaker 4: Yes, it's going to be a surprise.
Speaker 1: Yeah, there you go. That time there's a collaboration between nightclubs and fast food. They should be in the same venue one hundred percent. For me, it would be a nightclub mixed with zambreros.
Speaker 5: That'd be interesting toilets later on.
Speaker 2: Yeah, but I mean taking you back to your single days, way way way way before Kara, and you're trying to perhaps at around two three in the morning, I don't know, you met a girl that you have a real.
Speaker 4: Connection with, like a real connection.
Speaker 2: Do you think that's going to help your cause having a dirty big burrito in a left hand?
Speaker 1: Well, I was more so thinking you cut out the middleman straight away. And then there's an awkward sort of forty five minutes where you're like, Wow, I'm alone again. What do I do now? I'm my way to think about you just trot over into the corner good home earlier?
Speaker 4: How about you, Joe's what would you have?
Speaker 2: Well, I'd be I guess if you take me back, I'd be on the dance floor with a filet of fish in my lift.
Speaker 5: You and my ex boyfriend belong together. He used to buy them so that he could have them when he was hung over the next day.
Speaker 4: Disgusting.
Speaker 2: I never ever eat that food unless I've had a couple of babes and then the old field of fish. Oh is it.
Speaker 1: Anything more attractive? Just a young lady dancing up a storm with a filido fish.
Speaker 9: In the.
Speaker 1: News reader Abby is back in the studio. Jode, he's here as well. Girls, be honest. Weekend, what did we do? And don't leave out any finer details? You go first?
Speaker 5: Oh, you know, I did a few bits and pieces, caught up with some friends, watched a movie.
Speaker 4: Don't bury the lead. You're a newsreader.
Speaker 1: Get to it all right.
Speaker 5: I watched the new rom com on Netflix that may or may not have Delta.
Speaker 1: Good dribbidit?
Speaker 4: Ah, yes, love it Lovers in the Air. I think it's lower than here. And then I'm also told you to watch.
Speaker 2: So you did that on the weekend. I feel filthy because I did it on a weekday.
Speaker 4: Yeah, hazy.
Speaker 5: It's a rom com and it's all about basically this big wig that comes over from overseas because they're going to shut down this company. And then Delta is the chief pilot of this company and it's based in Queensland. And it's probably the worst movie I've ever watched. But I couldn't stop watching, you know, like a train crash, like you what, you should not be watching it, but you can't stop watching it.
Speaker 1: Instead of trains plane, yeah, I love filter. Can't do anything.
Speaker 2: Okay, we'll probably need to set the scene for you just have a little listen to the premise of this movie.
Speaker 1: William, you must be mister Randall's assistant.
Speaker 4: She's pilot.
Speaker 6: Actually trap in my hands, your hands down.
Speaker 4: So I just I can't get past the back. Delta is a pilot.
Speaker 5: Delta is a pilot, and she she does everything. She fixes that plane on her own.
Speaker 4: It breaks down mid air, she does, she.
Speaker 5: Does checks like she just and then and then not to give it away, but this big if you don't want to hear some spoilers, stop listening. This big cyclone comes because it's Queensland, and it's like they're the only plane available for the people of Queensland, the whole of the whole of Queensland. Like there's no emergency services up there or something like. This big cyclone comes and you think someone's going to die and ah, and then you know, like we all love a happy ending. We won't give it away what happens, but anyway.
Speaker 4: It's a rom com mate. We can join the dots.
Speaker 5: And then I watched her and then cried myself to sleep, going, oh, no one will ever look at me like that.
Speaker 4: But you know, like it was good, it was good, And you said to me.
Speaker 2: You come to it, you said you have to watch the movie, so for content purposes, I did.
Speaker 4: I did.
Speaker 2: I did my job, and I went home and I watched it, and I was like, this is so awful. I can't turn my eyeballs away from it. So now it's gone to the point, hazy, I want to go back and watch it again.
Speaker 1: I want to watch it now.
Speaker 4: I want to should you do?
Speaker 5: Because I literally sat there and I even I even laughed. I laughed so hard that I snorted and my dogs looked at me, and I was like, guys, I'm sorry, but I cannot turn this off.
Speaker 6: Even Andy the sausage going.
Speaker 5: The one thing I did like, though, was she didn't break out into song, So that was okay because that would have been a.
Speaker 4: Bit very true. Oh God, because I was born to try, or you're born to fly.
Speaker 2: Can you remember the absolute scandal that rocked the world. That was David Beckham allegedly having an affair on wife Victoria with her.
Speaker 4: Personal assistant or his personal assistant, Rebecca Loose.
Speaker 1: Can you remember that is the person it was a nanny?
Speaker 4: Was it a nanny personal assisant?
Speaker 1: I'm pretty sure, yeah, which probably falls into that category, doesn't it. I mean, nonetheless, David was.
Speaker 2: A dirty bird, and it's all come to the surface now because she has happening installment of Beckham, which is a documentary documentary series just detailing how they got together.
Speaker 4: His career, how it all kicked off, so to speak.
Speaker 2: But in the second episode, I do believe they speak about the infidelity for the very first time they've addressed all the rumors.
Speaker 4: Have a listen.
Speaker 1: Would you say that was the hardest time in your marriage?
Speaker 7: One hundred It was the hardest period for us because it felt like the world was against us. Did I resent David, if I'm being totally honest, yes I did. It was probably the most unhappy I have ever been in.
Speaker 6: My entire life.
Speaker 1: Well, there you go, Beckham just going right.
Speaker 4: Or just going bang.
Speaker 2: You might recall that he was in Spain at the time that the affair roomors surfaced, and so she packed up everything, packed up the kids and moved over there to try and repair their relationship. Yeah, and she's just come out and said, like, we were actually against each other at that time.
Speaker 1: When my head to keep an eye on him because what could possibly go wrong with in Spain? I'm assuming playing for Real Madrid.
Speaker 2: Yeah. Well, watching it last night too though, I just the affair thing came up because I was like, oh my god, he was obsessed by her when they first met. He spoke about how he fell out with his manager Alex Ferguson at the time because they'd get a few days off it and he would just take off and go to wherever it was that she was touring with the Spies girls. Wow, yeah, that's that.
Speaker 4: He seems so in love with her.
Speaker 1: As my point, yeah, I think everyone in a reluction she would crave that from their partner in that. Yeah.
Speaker 2: Absolutely, So it came as a bit of a surprise that he actually played up.
Speaker 4: But then I guess I don't know. Soccer players have a bit of a reputation for that.
Speaker 1: I do they soccer players?
Speaker 4: Oh my god.
Speaker 2: Have you never read an article about a soccer player playing up on their missus?
Speaker 1: Absolutely not never in my life.
Speaker 6: Yeah.
Speaker 4: Right, So there you go.
Speaker 2: Can I just say it is well worth a watch this series? It is very very good and quite captivating.
Speaker 1: There you go. Now I can do is just picture David Beckham cruising down the freeway off to see posh windows down weird lit lax and he's got fanship never ends.
Speaker 6: Is where you're waking up to Adelaide.
Speaker 10: Breaking news.
Speaker 1: Because it's so early. Sometimes you wake up and you're like, oh, it's just an absolute cluster, you know what of information for me to process and.
Speaker 2: It's too much, too much to scroll through all the news feeds. So let's just turn to Jody, Hazy and Abby in the newsroom.
Speaker 4: For all your post news news. What you got good morning.
Speaker 5: We need some help and if South Australia is good at anything, it's helping each other. So a go cut has gone missing from wind. Now what makes this story special. There's a thirteen year old called Zach Stint and he was meant to be competing in the Australian Nationals the go karting in Bordertown at the end of this month. Now the poor thing has woken up to go to school one day, walked out. He's just got this six thousand dollar go kart and thieves have basically gone to the property and have pried the trailer open and have taken this go kart.
Speaker 2: So stealing stuff at the best of times is pretty low stuff from a child worth that much and can you only imagine how many dreams he's got invested in competing at the nationals.
Speaker 5: This is awful and to get to nationals, so that's huge. This isn't just how I'm going to go and whirl around the farm. This is a big competition. So if anyone's got an information, cool crime stoppers one at hundred, triple three, triple zero.
Speaker 1: So no suspects at all. I've got a couple, a couple of brothers. Well there were brothers, Mario Murrio and Luigi Murrio.
Speaker 5: There were three suspects and they were actually caught on camera and a sense of light came on, but that didn't deter them, so didn't stop there. Yeah, so there's been a few leads across Snapchat, but that hasn't really led to anything good on you.
Speaker 2: Guysageousy Newsy employees working for the supermarket duopoly that is Coles and Woolworst will walk off the job this weekend as they demand better pay and conditions in what's been touted as a first national supermarket struck in Australian history. There's about a thousand that are going to walk so not all of them, obviously, I can I beat devil's advocate here. And I've never worked in a supermarket though I wouldn't know, but wouldn't their roles be as scaled back as ever at the moment, because every time I go to the supermarket, there's.
Speaker 4: Like one checkout open.
Speaker 2: There's one you've got your twelve or less or you've got your self serve, and then one checkout for your big main shop.
Speaker 1: So I don't know, data just be a food for thought.
Speaker 4: Yeah, that's all I'm saying.
Speaker 5: And even at the self serve check out, I find it incredibly hard to get any help.
Speaker 2: Yeah, when it goes unexpected item in the bagging area, I want to punch the screen.
Speaker 1: Isn't that fun?
Speaker 4: No, it's not fun.
Speaker 1: Do you know what I do as well, which is very very arrogant.
Speaker 2: To pick up my stuff and the next one, so you leave that one broken for someone else.
Speaker 1: Yeah, So while that first check that's like wigged out.
Speaker 4: It's kind of.
Speaker 1: We're Graham out here, guys, just go after the next one. Yeah, right, Regon, I've been on the chain stuff too, up too, and.
Speaker 4: You've gone to the next one again. Do you put everything through his brown onions?
Speaker 1: Too?
Speaker 4: So you know how I spoke about those people who stole from a child. You're worse. Yes, that's terrible behavior from you.
Speaker 1: Yeah, don't do well with machines.
Speaker 4: But do you like a chat though? In the super I like just to have it, you know, how are you?
Speaker 2: I got a lovely boy last night and Coles he was so nice and I think it was his first I have the job because out you're doing a really good job, Ryan, and he's like, I was like, I like that human interaction.
Speaker 1: Yeah, don't worry, someone will get him restively, give me some feedback at some stage and just burst his little bubble.
Speaker 4: No, Ryan, you are doing a good job. Done.
Speaker 1: No chat, No chat though. Thanks. I love it when you go to a supermarket. I think we've touched on this before and you see someone that you don't really want to talk to, but you see him the first I like, hey man, how are you going? You're not to get in stage. You're like, oh jeez, tacos and stuff we love and you seem like four and you're like, great, do we greet again?
Speaker 10: Yeah?
Speaker 8: I know.
Speaker 2: You spend the rest of your shop trying to avoid that person. I had olive. I had olive oil chat with someone the other day about the cost of olive Oi am really standing here talking to a seventy five year old woman about olive oil and how expensive it is?
Speaker 4: Am I doing that?
Speaker 1: I'd rather go hungry than have that chat.
Speaker 2: Seriously, you Susie's loved it.
Speaker 4: For the record, by the way, she did agreed.
Speaker 2: She said, oh, olives, it must be really hard to source at the moment, and I said, I know.
Speaker 4: Bernice.
Speaker 1: Run to young Goody the other day. We had a fantastic chat about olliwall really enlightening stuff in sports world. Of course, if your Crow supporter, you wouldn't have liked hearing this. Tom do Day officially requested the trade to the Brisbane lines. I think we sort of saw this coming, given that it took so long to come to Fruition. I mean, the fact that a deal hadn't been done maybe weeks maybe months ago. Says that there were some things happening behind the scenes from the reports that it's been a bit of a low ball off from the La Crows and the Brisbane are coming to the party with a nice, big, chunky deal, which Tom douda absolute saint, very good friend of the show, needs to look after himself first and foremost.
Speaker 4: And his family.
Speaker 2: His girlfriend is from her family is on the Gold Coast. They've got a business there, so like it didn't surprise me at all that they went to Brisbane. I think Collingwood were in the mix as well, but I cannot wish him anymore but the best, such nice people, and it's a real big loss for this Lake Crows. And I know he's been injured, and I know he probably hasn't delivered exactly.
Speaker 4: What he wanted to for the club, but yeah, all.
Speaker 1: The best absolute nov's very own.
Speaker 5: At least he's going to a good club. That's the lines of my second team.
Speaker 1: Yeah, good club. The line.
Speaker 4: Did anyone try and get Tom on this morning? We should have tried to chat to him.
Speaker 5: Why didn't we He's probably i'd say, he's doing a media blackout and doesn't want to tea anyone.
Speaker 4: I'll tell you what, it's six.
Speaker 2: Thirteen in the morning. If he doesn't take our calls. We've been so good to him.
Speaker 4: What a jerk.
Speaker 1: Two songs just with the mutual aim to set your fright out right. Yes that's fair, isn't it.
Speaker 2: That's exactly right. So we both have good intentions we do. We just want to make people feel good. That's all we've ever wanted to do in this Yeah, so what we do. We've put up two songs each. You just need to jump on the Jody and Hazy Instagram page and cast your vote for the one that's going to get you juices flowing tomorrow morning and around eight o'clock.
Speaker 1: Okay, just a quick little score update as well. It's really tight, much closer than songs A song song song in saying that you're making a bit of a comeback there, but you've got a lead in this one. It is currently ten to nine. It is look at you go, got.
Speaker 4: Good taste of music? What can I say?
Speaker 1: Kick us off?
Speaker 2: Okay, this song means so much to me because it's a real emotional one because anytime I've been feeling flat in my life or I've been feeling like things aren't going well and I need a little pick me up, this is the song that I play to myself, go for it, please.
Speaker 6: Do me a well.
Speaker 1: It is a good song. Yeah, it's a great tune. I'll give you that much. What I do love as well because it's our sound on Guru Todd, who's just in amongst the best to ever do it. Todd's a bit younger. Yeah, yeah, And I've just got a feeling that Todd doesn't know Jimmy Eat World because he's titled it The Middle by Jimmy Eats World. Peckish Jimmy Entire World.
Speaker 4: That's cute, little Toddles.
Speaker 1: Good stuff for rights. The Middle. Jimmy Eat World versus Red Hot Chili peppersa Joe's im part of a new movement, a brand new movement, and I'm the head of it. It's called n r h c P O N And of course it stands for Normalized Red Hot Chili Peppers on NOV.
Speaker 4: I like it. I actually don't know.
Speaker 1: Who's on board. We need to normalize you waking up and listening to the Red Hot Chili Peppers. It is right, doesn't it?
Speaker 2: Yeah? It does, I will say the So, if I was going to choose a chili pep song, I wanted to be this one.
Speaker 1: Oh don't tell me. I would have played under the Bridge. I can say that, which one would you?
Speaker 4: I would have done that Zephyr song. I like that song.
Speaker 1: The song. Oh my gosh, did you just google Red Hot Chili Peppers I would have gone.
Speaker 4: Okay, a good song. Maybe I'll put it up next week and see who's laughing.
Speaker 1: Well I would have gone with can't Stop. So that's my song.
Speaker 4: Well that's your choice.
Speaker 1: You do you booth, Get voting. Oh, I'll do a little booth thing from Paul Russ read hot Chili peppers, can't Stop versus that Jimmy eats World the Middle. Get voting at Jody and Naisy, and let's do this thing. Let's reveal the winter tomorrow morning at eight.
Speaker 4: God, Jimmy's full laughter eating an entire.
Speaker 1: Planet outrageous stuff. Unless it was Pluto, then you still got room for dessert. All right, let's have a vote.
Speaker 6: It's the time Machine.
Speaker 1: On This Daisy, Thursday's daily dose of On This Daisy, where we take you down a very informative trip from memory lane, some knowledge, nice not bit bit. That's the train coming through. Get out of the way because it'll squash you. Thursday, the fifth of October two thousand and one, my very very close family member Darren Hayes announced the breakup of Savage Garden, and instantly I text them, I'm like, Daz, what's going on? What's the apps with the with the garden. Yeah, and he said, Andrew, my good friend slash cousin. We're done.
Speaker 4: No he didn't.
Speaker 2: Darren Hayes said, Andrew, for the love of God, I'm not your cousin.
Speaker 1: And I said, Darren, yes you are. You're my cousin, and so is Sean Hayes. Two thousand and eight, Manly defended Melbourne Storm forty to zip. That came the biggest Grand Final margin win of all time.
Speaker 3: I was thirty eight hill the roosters up and go to George Jamie Lyon.
Speaker 6: They took forty mil two official.
Speaker 1: What a day that was. A Daily Cherry Evans is really burst on at the same Oh yeah, I know what you're thinking.
Speaker 4: What am I thinking?
Speaker 1: Who's Daily Chair Evans? Who's DC twenty nineteen Dancemark You recorded by Tones and I broke the record for most weeks in number one, sixteen weeks. That's Crazy on the Aris Singles Chart by an Australian artist, Simmy dare fimy air Fi. It holds the record for the longest time at number one across Australian singles charts, with a total of twenty four weeks, which included twenty one weeks in a row. That was an absolute institution and she was what busking on the streets of Barron Bay.
Speaker 4: Yeah, that's crazy, isn't it?
Speaker 1: Millions of dogs.
Speaker 4: I don't know how to.
Speaker 2: Feel about that song, like some days alike, some days I'm like, not really about it.
Speaker 1: It's probably because you've heard it a million times.
Speaker 4: That's very true. Because I work in radio. I hear a lot of songs a lot.
Speaker 1: It's also a very it's just unique ways that when you're try and imitate Tones and eye, no one looks good trying to do what she does.
Speaker 4: Could you try that?
Speaker 1: You're a dad, You're oh, You're You're like, what are you doing? Are you taking the absolute mickey? No, I'm trying to be like Tones, and I only one person can do it, and that is Tones. Number one song on October fifth, two thousand and three, Baby Boy by Beyonce, Oh bye boy, Yeah, that's the one.
Speaker 4: Two wy isn't that three?
Speaker 1: Actually? Baby Tomorrow eight a m. We're going to launch this week's winter a Battle of the Bay. Is He's Jody's choice, not bad Joe's Jimmy. Well do like this song? And I also liked this song as well. Cast and as we said for so long, we want Chilly Willy. I can't stop.
Speaker 2: Yeah, quite kind by you, because I will never ever diss the Red Hot chilipepos.
Speaker 1: Ever, I don't think I'll ever diss that song by Jimmy World as well.
Speaker 4: What's a nice little love in? Isn't it?
Speaker 1: For us?
Speaker 2: For some of his songs, well, don't worry about that, because I've gone with this one.
Speaker 4: It was an absolute banger.
Speaker 1: Good stuff.
Speaker 2: Make sure you vote on the Jody and Hazy Instagram page.
Speaker 1: Yep, we're gonna launch that today morning at eight o'clock. Stick around Kevin Lock and Nova. Get your bills covered no ons, pay your bills If I'm Maddie in DC today. If you got a bill, just reads via the overplayer all day. That'll do for us.
Speaker 4: Yeah, we're done here as the window cleaner drops by studio. Wow, interesting looking character.
Speaker 1: It's worn. It was a Newton forkner, the last one in the past. AnyWho, goodbyees. Thursday