Speaker 1: Hello podcast, Hella Hella.
Speaker 2: She talked to any of the team over the.
Speaker 3: Break, Uh No, the fui shnanigans going on.
Speaker 2: Mace Dog move.
Speaker 1: I don't even get me started on that move. I can't talk about it. I've got post traumatic.
Speaker 2: Stress from watching online.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I've said to her, No, I have questions.
Speaker 1: I've got PTSD from that move. We're not talking about it.
Speaker 2: Then there was a she blew up a car.
Speaker 1: She got some variety of Brady Bunch couch stuck somewhere.
Speaker 2: I liked.
Speaker 4: I liked the couch, like the couch too. Just didn't fit out the door.
Speaker 2: No it didn't. No that's true.
Speaker 1: Uh no, no, no, Jazz, how are you? How are your holidays?
Speaker 2: Were you traveling?
Speaker 4: Gizz Where did I see you?
Speaker 5: I went to the GC for No. We did go toculous Movie World and.
Speaker 4: I saw that. How is Movie World?
Speaker 2: I didn't get at three packs super pass.
Speaker 5: We did get the five day pass, but we're only going for two days. But it still worked out better that way. Movie World on the first day was like it first day, we're there. We're there for the weekend.
Speaker 1: For the long weekend, they went to the Gold Coast for three days.
Speaker 2: The way you said, it was like you went back to Movie World for second day.
Speaker 5: That was fine. It was like one of the busiest days and weekends you could go on, given that it was easter.
Speaker 4: How was the weather, Because the weather hasn't been great up there.
Speaker 5: It's really good for the first three days it was. It turned pretty bad on the last day. The last day we hit a wet and wild and we thought the cues were going to be better than they were at Movie World, because I don't know why we thought that. They were absolutely not. They were crazy.
Speaker 4: You have to wait to go down the water slot.
Speaker 5: The first one was fine, it was twenty five minutes. Then we got in the queue for the next one.
Speaker 4: Twenty five minutes, shivering in your bathies.
Speaker 5: Yeah, we got in the next one. We're waiting for i'd say twenty minutes. We asked people who are up the top of the queue, how long have you been here. They said, oh, we've already been in the queue for over an hour and a half. And there was still like one water slide and there was already.
Speaker 4: And then you go down the water slape for thirty second.
Speaker 6: Yeah.
Speaker 5: Yeah, So we're like, okay, we'll leave it. We'll go somewhere else to do a different water slide.
Speaker 2: So after twenty minutes you've left the line.
Speaker 5: Left that line, got in the queue for the next one, waited an hour and did it.
Speaker 4: Was it worth it?
Speaker 5: No? No, And then it started to rain and thunder and lightning, so they closed the park.
Speaker 4: Safety first, Yeah, to get your money back?
Speaker 5: No, absolutely not. So we did two slides, We worked out the ratio, we worked out like and did it for a movie world as well, how long you spend queueing versus how long fun you have and the thing for one of them, it was like six hours queuing for six minutes of fun.
Speaker 7: You obviously didn't get the fast as tracker, But is that the problem?
Speaker 4: People get the fast pass and so then the people waiting in line.
Speaker 5: Yeah kind of, but I think they just let too many people in.
Speaker 2: Like you're gonna cap it.
Speaker 6: You go on the Scooby Doo, Right, it's the best.
Speaker 1: Deceptive because you think it's not going to be scary.
Speaker 4: Yeah, and then you almost fall off.
Speaker 6: And then Scooby doat just in the big roller coaster.
Speaker 5: You trust Scooby do.
Speaker 1: You think it's it doesn't it's all entire entire but it looks like there's not that many people on line and you get inside, Oh my god.
Speaker 7: And then like the break to the Superman.
Speaker 5: We did Superman.
Speaker 2: How long do you wait for Superman?
Speaker 5: Like forty minutes?
Speaker 2: Batman?
Speaker 5: Yeah, I think so.
Speaker 4: The Batman one's the ones that is the one that drops no no.
Speaker 2: And then there's like a simulator where you're in the back.
Speaker 5: We just said the big outdoor roller. There are pretty good top golfer as well. It's good. Yeah.
Speaker 6: Did you do The Wild West where you come down the big water side that movie world.
Speaker 4: They close the log it's like the log ride.
Speaker 5: Oh no, that was up and running. But no, we did not do that. The Wild Best, which is about the Big Ones hit the Big Ones. I went to Burley Pavilion, which is amazing.
Speaker 7: The path, the path to get lit.
Speaker 5: We got lit.
Speaker 2: We're a white limen ship like every other guy there.
Speaker 5: I can't.
Speaker 7: You got a hot dog?
Speaker 5: We got They made free hot dogs for everyone we went down.
Speaker 4: Hey, we need to say something.
Speaker 2: Were they free or you eating off other people's plates? Like last time?
Speaker 5: That was more time and that was the further function. They had chicken wings. They we paid in because it was obviously like a big public holiday weekend and as you got chicken wings, he'll come back to that. He'll come back to that. But as he went into Bradie.
Speaker 4: They made chicken. We've moved on to As.
Speaker 5: You paid in, they gave us a little run.
Speaker 4: We paid in or like paid the door.
Speaker 5: Paid your entry feet. They gave you a little raffle ticket. And on the raffle ticket it said hot dog. And there's a picture of a hot dog. And we're like, what is this, asked the one. They said, yeah, yeah, later on we'll provide you with food. Maybe because it was a really big, you know weekend. People there, like we got in there at six, we still had like our own food, had pizzas and still felt like seven rade. But then at eleven as like and the club part had already like turned into a big rag or like everyone's going for it. They just cooked hundreds and hundreds of hot dogs. And you go up to the little counter with your little raffle ticket that there's hot dog, give it them. They give you a free hot dog. Maybe maybe used to do with people were.
Speaker 2: You walking around looking for tickets on the grip.
Speaker 1: Imagine how many people lost their hot dog raffle ticket eating sheading.
Speaker 2: Come on, Billy, it's like a restaurant as well.
Speaker 6: Yeah, so what's the side one called a restaurant downstairs?
Speaker 1: Very different, but I've donews very different.
Speaker 7: Yeah, but Rickshaw's is chic. And then what's it called.
Speaker 4: Is a tropic or tropical Yeah, the tropic.
Speaker 6: Or tropicola or something. I don't know, whatever it is. It's that you can eat up there.
Speaker 7: It's like.
Speaker 5: It seems nice.
Speaker 6: Yeah, it's nice. It's just like fine ironing, but like budget wise.
Speaker 5: But then you can still get pizzas and burgers and stuff in the main.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that's when like the fucking lineups there.
Speaker 6: Well, if you eat in the restaurant, you can go straight from the restaurant into the burly pap instead of lining up. So people get there at like one o'clock, lunch, drink and then get into the path.
Speaker 5: Yeah it's good. Everyone looked very well. Everyone's real dressed.
Speaker 7: Yeah, it's very real, dressed up in not a lot of cloth.
Speaker 4: Yeah, a lot of micros.
Speaker 6: Don't you reckon micro out when you when you lived in Queens and you hardly went to the pav I didn't go.
Speaker 5: Well, we made the mistake. On the first.
Speaker 4: It wasn't called the path. Then it was called something else.
Speaker 5: We made the mistake of on the first night we were there, we had a couple of drinks at dinner, then to a bar, and then we're walking around surfers. That's not where you want to be looking for.
Speaker 4: You end up at cocktails and dreams.
Speaker 5: If you do that, and the one beside it and the one besides.
Speaker 4: Isn't it called the bedroom?
Speaker 5: I think imporal or something Hollywood.
Speaker 4: Hollywood show Girls.
Speaker 1: There's a waterfall that the girls walk out through apparently apparently no, no, no, So guys, a little bit to unpacked, which you're sick of doing.
Speaker 2: You moved house.
Speaker 7: Yeah, I was very active on the socials, so I saw it.
Speaker 2: Was like watching a mini series. It was great. I thought it was awesome.
Speaker 1: It was so traumatic, you know. My Instagram would even let me comment on her well.
Speaker 6: It said I was spamming people because I was posting so much that your stuff, and then Instagram shut it down.
Speaker 1: You anyone got like a or a van, okay, but also did you pay for anything?
Speaker 4: You just got freebies?
Speaker 7: Do you know what?
Speaker 6: It's actually ridiculous, And we put ourselves through absolute torture, but we saved.
Speaker 7: So much money that like, now that was our sanity.
Speaker 6: Yeah. So basically, so, yeah, we got this ute, which was an old Toyota how to tray in the back from through just a good friend of mine that I met through the night clubs.
Speaker 7: So borrowed his and let me tell you, we drove a good.
Speaker 6: Thing and shout out he We drove that thing all over Melbourne, like literally everywhere, because all we did all weekend was just jump on Facebook marketplace and fill the house with furniture because we were moving into this place with absolutely no furniture.
Speaker 3: A little nothing, just spend all weekend on Facebook Marketplace.
Speaker 5: Yeah.
Speaker 1: So we bought two bed because my neighbor just put one in while he rents his house out on Airbnb over holidays and now is brand new and it's been slept in once.
Speaker 7: No, we were all sorted, thanks, so I appreciate that.
Speaker 2: And we bought.
Speaker 7: We bought, Yeah, we blew that up.
Speaker 6: So we bought two couches, two rugs, two TVs, all.
Speaker 4: On marketplace to din you have stuff from your old house.
Speaker 6: Now, dining table and chairs and some coffee tables, all for like a grand each so it was so much fuel. And keep in mind we only spent one hundred and sixty dollars on removal us to get one of the couches up to the fourth floor and that was it.
Speaker 7: Everyone else was completely random up the street.
Speaker 3: Question, Yeah you brow the ute, Yeah, you probably overdid it.
Speaker 6: So basically what happened with the ute was we were going to Clyde because there was these pink chairs that we really wanted. They just softened the room that we had the dining table. Anyway, We're driving a Clyde and the engine light comes on and I'm like, that's not good. But the thing that confused me was that the heat meet a thing though was in between cold and hot, so it wasn't fully over hot.
Speaker 4: I don't know. Don't look at me, I don't know any of their things.
Speaker 7: Mean, And the engine light was on.
Speaker 6: Anyway, we started going and then we had the music blaring, because you know, if you turn the music up, you can't hear anything.
Speaker 7: So the car's fine. Anyway, the cars, oh my god.
Speaker 1: The cars, just because Andy Allen was in here before these glasses and I thought you should look exactly the same.
Speaker 4: And I thought if he had a pair of glasses.
Speaker 6: Anyway, we started driving, the car started making noises, the car started having smoke coming out of it. Anyway, Dempsey and I pulled over. I've gone We're in the middle of the end one on the way. Keep in mind, on the way to Clyde.
Speaker 7: We've pulled over.
Speaker 6: The car is smoking so much that somebody on the side of all going down the freeway has called the fire brigade. So then five minutes after the car had pulled over and carcked it, the fire brigades.
Speaker 2: Pulled up with like, you had no idea they were coming.
Speaker 6: No idea they were coming, no idea, nothing, So, yeah, they had the lights and I've gone on.
Speaker 5: I want to know why you continued to sit in the car while there was smoke coming out of the banner.
Speaker 3: And also did you look in the review mirror and go, oh cood, we better get out of the way the fire department com.
Speaker 7: Well, I didn't, I do know what.
Speaker 6: By that point in time, I was like, if the car's going to blow up, just take me with you, because I was.
Speaker 2: I was.
Speaker 7: I was over fires, rock up, fires, ruck up.
Speaker 6: They said, apparently we put a hole in the pipe down the bottom of the car whatever.
Speaker 2: That wasn't quite the scene which has had to have.
Speaker 7: It's quite funny, yeah, and cheap.
Speaker 6: In mind, it was the Monday of the Easter long weekend, so we were like, well, we're gonna have to get a tow truck. This is going to cost a fortune, but no called up our old mate and who we borrowed the you and truck dropped up and then we said to the tow truck guys, can you take us to get the chairs? And he was like, get absolutely stuffed because it's my public home.
Speaker 2: You asked the tow truck driver.
Speaker 6: Can we Yeah, well we were ten minutes away from location. It's an hour away from our house, so we went all the ten minutes away and then.
Speaker 4: Yeah, he was like no way.
Speaker 6: Then there was another situation we had. We went and bought a couch and I reckon. We went to like twenty different places as far as people's homes, and there was this cat that was stuck in this couch and we were sitting in this house for about forty five minutes so that this guy could get.
Speaker 7: His hat out of his out of his couch. Like the bottom lining, you know how like you've got a couch and you've got legs on it, and then there's like material. It was like sitting in the material bit of the couch.
Speaker 6: And then this cat was called Peach and it was that really sharp Come on, peach, Come on.
Speaker 5: Peach the cach that you were buying.
Speaker 7: Yeah, we ended up selling that though.
Speaker 6: I said, do you know what just I was checking an extra fifty bucks and we'll keep the cat.
Speaker 7: Anyway, did you keep the cat? No? What else? What else happened? I can't even remember.
Speaker 1: We was just watching you get that Brady Bunch couch out of the door. Was giving me anxiety.
Speaker 6: Oh so yeah, Dempsey and I went and picked that went up from the Saint Kilda that she couldn't work out how she got into her house. So we spent about an hour trying to work out how the freaking how we get this couch out of the house. Then Depsey was on the side of the road literally hailing people down to get these men in, to come get them upstairs.
Speaker 4: And she must be gorgeous, mate, She.
Speaker 7: Battered her eyelids. This this lady. I've never seen a woman more in work than what she did.
Speaker 4: She was on the side of the roads strangers. She was waving them down. They were pulling over and helping her carry couches up four.
Speaker 7: Flights of stairs. It's what I'm amazing.
Speaker 5: She like, do.
Speaker 7: You man, if you come to help us, She's yeah, she could be mate. She's just bat at her eyelids and she got what she wanted. It was actually insane.
Speaker 4: It was not coping.
Speaker 2: Oh that's a hard no for me.
Speaker 7: What else happened?
Speaker 2: Also, they're in the house. Then these randoms are in the house.
Speaker 7: Yeah, that's all right.
Speaker 4: Them a six pack of beers?
Speaker 2: Is it? Neighbors?
Speaker 7: We gave a cartner beers too.
Speaker 4: Did the neighbors come and help and then helped us? They don't know what they're getting.
Speaker 6: Yeah, there, so there's a there's like we're surrounded by families.
Speaker 7: God help USLF.
Speaker 4: I think you need to not have house parties in that.
Speaker 2: You can't have house parties.
Speaker 7: Well, I reckon, you can just have house parties on the top floor.
Speaker 5: Or it's just DJ's every level. I mean, it's perfect for it.
Speaker 6: Yeah, we need to have a house warming. I'm so excited. I don't think I'm ever going to leave this house. It's just we've made it so home.
Speaker 4: It's like, I know, so don't miss that.
Speaker 7: I'm not going to figure just a little bit.
Speaker 6: Come on, you got to push the boundaries prepaying that much bloody rent. We can do what we want in that don't surely works.
Speaker 4: The more expensive the rent, the less they like you.
Speaker 5: That's a shame.
Speaker 7: Well that sounds like a them problem, doesn't it?
Speaker 2: Until to invite the families.
Speaker 1: Let's we're moving back out.
Speaker 2: A couple of drinks this week and if you and the kids want to prop on.
Speaker 6: Yeah, we've been toned that we've been tame because moving is exhausting.
Speaker 5: Yeah, two weeks anything, you got all the random.
Speaker 7: I know, but it's actually exhausted.
Speaker 5: It's the worst. Yeah.
Speaker 6: And then I wasn't sleeping because you're like thinking all this.
Speaker 7: Ship got to do.
Speaker 5: When you do get to sleep and you wake up and you have no idea where you are because you're in a new place.
Speaker 4: Speaking hard come your friend got the bigger right with the four.
Speaker 6: Walk so we just yeah, it was either you take the master bedroom or you have the car park.
Speaker 7: It's with one car park.
Speaker 6: So Dempsey's got like that much walking. Yeah, that's like now that I think that you get a parking spik out of parking. Yeah, she has a nice car na the Madi.
Speaker 4: We call it the Maserati.
Speaker 7: Did someone give that to Masda?
Speaker 5: But we call it the ma You own the nice whip in your Instagram?
Speaker 7: Don't you worry about mace dog? My guy, it's my car?
Speaker 4: Is not your car?
Speaker 7: Yes it is.
Speaker 5: You get the Corolla Blue which just went straight.
Speaker 7: What happened? The washing machine almost killed us too.
Speaker 6: So we got this ten kilo washing machine.
Speaker 5: That's how load.
Speaker 6: Yeah, you can put ms fuck it. We might as well put a ten kilo washing machine in the big old house we've got.
Speaker 7: Why not?
Speaker 6: Right?
Speaker 7: Anyway, we try to get this ten kilo washing.
Speaker 5: Washing machines are the fucking worse.
Speaker 6: So I knew that it was way too hard for Dempsey because you have to get someone to carry.
Speaker 7: No, we didn't. So I was like, let's just get it from the tray onto the ground and we picked it up.
Speaker 4: Level is the laundry the ground floor?
Speaker 7: No, from the tray the ute tray?
Speaker 4: Yeah, but what level did you have to get it in?
Speaker 7: Yeah?
Speaker 6: Anyway, we started to pull it off the tray. Dempsey is like, gone mute on me because she realized how heavy it is, this washing machines starting to fall towards me. I'm like Dempsey beninsone.
Speaker 4: Was it brand new?
Speaker 6: It was like now we got it secondhand. But it was like literally two meters from like crushing me.
Speaker 7: Like it was so heavy.
Speaker 5: Washing machines literally have a concrete block in them. Is that what it is? Yes, because when they're shaking a ray and they can't be like otherwise they'll knock themselves over and they literally have concrete.
Speaker 7: Yeah. Well it almost killed me.
Speaker 2: Yeah, laughing about it, I'm sorry.
Speaker 4: And why are you putting your ten kilos of washing on? You'll be grateful for it? Correct, Yes, what's wrong?
Speaker 2: It's my anniversary?
Speaker 5: Oh you couldn't remember there's at eight ten?
Speaker 4: Are you joking?
Speaker 5: No?
Speaker 7: Oh, you're in trouble.
Speaker 5: Closest meeting it will be tomorrow.
Speaker 4: I am sick of bailing you out. You're on your own.
Speaker 3: No, No, you can't just do that. You've got to warn me. You can't just send me out on my own like that. No, it's got to be like this is the last one, Jason.
Speaker 4: No, I said that last time. It was the last time.
Speaker 5: Do you want to make a humber it can't be.
Speaker 4: I thought I had it in my diary.
Speaker 2: I should be in your diary. Where were you on that?
Speaker 4: Are you sure it is?
Speaker 7: Why in your diary?
Speaker 2: Because in Lawrence? Why haven't in two?
Speaker 5: Yeah?
Speaker 2: It's not in my out side? Note?
Speaker 3: Can I just point out after this a welfare check after the weekend in Adelaide.
Speaker 7: We were coming the weekend.
Speaker 2: We were coming back and we all landed. What time, Brods? You had a good flight?
Speaker 7: What who sent the photo off?
Speaker 4: Brody with the towel under his face? And where was it?
Speaker 2: We in the lounge wait for your flight? He's the best bit right.
Speaker 4: I warned you all that that was going to be a disaster.
Speaker 1: I've warned you all from the beginning, love it, that Saturday was going to be hell on earth for all of it.
Speaker 3: They landed back in Melbourne, touchdown eleven thirty.
Speaker 2: Everyone would have been hanging for bed. Right. What do you do.
Speaker 5: On Chapel Street? I go on DJ and Chapel Street was really busy and I thought, cool, at least the gig will have people at it. There was nobody at this place and this place the front windows opened out onto Chapel Street. Just in a poll I want dogged them because it was terrible. People were walking by looking in the windows at me DJing to nobody and laughing at me because it was no one, no one, no one.
Speaker 4: That's probably a good thing for you, Dodgetabullet.
Speaker 5: I'd like to play until the close.
Speaker 4: When did you become a DJ?
Speaker 5: Fifteen years ago?
Speaker 4: I never had a crowd because.
Speaker 5: Some day to get out two or two.
Speaker 2: Oh well, just.
Speaker 7: Adelaide was fun.
Speaker 5: Adelaide was so good.
Speaker 7: That felt like years ago.
Speaker 4: I knew you'd all die a painful, painful death on that.
Speaker 2: Saturday, seven hours in the lounge, will get your.
Speaker 4: Life could be worse. You could have been claned on that flat to BALLEI.
Speaker 2: We must go, we must go. It's good to be back.
Speaker 5: Well done.
Speaker 4: How did you remember it was your anniversary?
Speaker 3: Did you go to text yeh from my saying what let's see something special later today?
Speaker 2: You know what? All right, We'll see you tomorrow.
Speaker 1: Jason Lauren Lauren wake up feeling good following them on the socials.
Speaker 5: So I