Speaker 1: Hello, welcome to the podcast.
Speaker 2: Can I it has been a busy morning.
Speaker 3: Can I give you some credit?
Speaker 1: Me who I said we should do a podcast today because you keep saying.
Speaker 4: Your moods has been very good for a lady who is doing fed fast.
Speaker 3: Lady, you, on the other hand, have been a winging agitate.
Speaker 1: Okay, it's not the fed fast. The fed fast is fine. I'm not an alcoholic. I don't drink that much.
Speaker 5: It's the reset.
Speaker 1: It's the food situation which I can only eat certain amounts at certain times, so there's no snacking, there's no We've got a lunch box.
Speaker 2: Yeah. I had an omelet this morning, a very clean omelet.
Speaker 1: I'm not allowed any sugar, any processed natural like no carrots, no tomatoes, no.
Speaker 6: Fruit, corn, love corn, barbecue corn, A little bit about it, and salt.
Speaker 1: Salt, my tree, A little bit of my tree will be brussels, do it the macha.
Speaker 6: Roast.
Speaker 1: Brussels sprout so they burnt when in the middle, you got to keep them rele cooked with lots of salt. Your lad salt because in this you apparently don't hang onto water properly, so you need a lot of salt, which helps you absorb the water, right.
Speaker 3: You know, I love I love salt and pepper. You know what I don't like at subway there's the combined salt.
Speaker 1: Yeah, come on, shakers, shakers. And I tried to pull the pepper and it swept like you know that lightly.
Speaker 3: And since we caught up with Nagi Mahashi, I'm very picky about my salt now. She said the Himalayan salt was bullshit.
Speaker 6: Yes, yes, just quickly you mentioned subway because I have an issue with subway.
Speaker 5: The tides out on the carrot. They don't put a sprinkle.
Speaker 3: I always asked for more spinach. You're allowed to. You can I get a little bit more spinach carrot? Yeah?
Speaker 4: Nineteen eighty five, that's what you carrot?
Speaker 3: Oh?
Speaker 2: I love?
Speaker 3: Is there a seniors menu you're ordering of?
Speaker 2: What are you having? Carrot and olives?
Speaker 3: You need something easy? You can go.
Speaker 5: Get ham, olives.
Speaker 4: Get iceberg, lettuce, and and are you getting the right fucking bread?
Speaker 3: What bread do you get?
Speaker 5: I get the cheesy.
Speaker 1: Onely the herd one cheese, a herb cheese.
Speaker 3: Andr let's go to nineteen ninety five.
Speaker 2: You have lettuce, let us, carrot and olives and ham.
Speaker 5: And sometimes a little bit of capsicum.
Speaker 3: Do you get it toasted? Oh god, no.
Speaker 2: You get six inch?
Speaker 3: He'd be a six inches a pussy.
Speaker 1: Are you getting some white chocolate macadamia cook is at the end are the greater?
Speaker 3: You know?
Speaker 6: Someone, someone of my second employer yesterday brought me in a Missus Fields cookie.
Speaker 4: They're not as good as they don't they're not as good as.
Speaker 2: You can't beat the subway.
Speaker 3: Fresh someway they us. Remember that you.
Speaker 1: Just smell a subway from a mile away, the smell that bread.
Speaker 3: Hang on, there's all these options, the meat, the chicken, fill it, the schnitz hand.
Speaker 5: You might as well make it a folded Sometimes you ham and tarmi.
Speaker 3: Oh you're living.
Speaker 5: Do you get cheese?
Speaker 2: You could literally make that at home?
Speaker 3: Do you do cheese?
Speaker 5: Sometimes I'm not.
Speaker 2: Going to bake a chicken breast or a chicken tender. You do the tasty to get out of way packet tasty?
Speaker 5: Yeah, of course, no, No, nothing.
Speaker 2: That American cheese a really yellow one.
Speaker 4: He'd get plastic and twenty buck says, you get salt and pepper, Oh yees.
Speaker 2: Not in the grinder.
Speaker 5: Sometimes a bit of Southwest sauce.
Speaker 3: As well.
Speaker 1: Now, I had a boyfriend that I dated that always had thousand Island sauces for.
Speaker 5: Is that the sweetie one?
Speaker 2: No idea about it anyway?
Speaker 3: Okay, I get the Is it Marina.
Speaker 1: Talking about taking away on the first week of me not eating anything?
Speaker 3: I don't know how we got on to what's my favorite? Just tell us what condiment?
Speaker 5: What's your favorite? What's your favorite takeaway of all time?
Speaker 2: I love a fish and chip you.
Speaker 3: Honkey Dory on the weekend.
Speaker 2: And I love like chips from a fish and chips.
Speaker 5: I agree, potato cake, vinegar on yours.
Speaker 1: Sometimes of course you donegarn.
Speaker 4: Swimming and vinegar, potato cake and a piece of grilled barrel Monday from fish.
Speaker 5: But what else you going to miss?
Speaker 2: I love chocolate. I love sushi.
Speaker 1: Question I love I can have sushimi, but I can't have sush I can have the right question.
Speaker 3: Question I forgot the question?
Speaker 5: Is there anything sweet that you'd miss?
Speaker 2: Well, we don't actually eat.
Speaker 1: This is amazing, and this is so psychosomatic the right word. We don't eat a lot of Like, we don't have dessert or anything after dinner unless we're out at a restaurant.
Speaker 2: But for the last three nights, I've been like, oh, I.
Speaker 1: Would love a bowl of ice cream, but I would never have that anyway at home.
Speaker 2: I would never just a.
Speaker 5: Big ice cream guy. But what's what you go to?
Speaker 6: Like?
Speaker 1: Oh, yeah, a salted caramel or if I'm going to do a popo supermarket service station. I do like that connoisseur macadamir.
Speaker 5: And love the texture of a connoisseur.
Speaker 3: Do that it's nicest vanilla cream?
Speaker 5: Yeah, it's dolicious vanilla.
Speaker 2: You're one hundred. You have the same diet as mine. Animator to cool down your apple pie pie from McDonald.
Speaker 5: Apple and Rubb what's you know what?
Speaker 2: And Nana's Apple and Rubert what's.
Speaker 3: The modern thing? It's not a pie like a log. Yeah, the apple fucking cheesus.
Speaker 2: Pie from McDonald's. Have you ever done?
Speaker 5: I don't mind it? Hundred okay Donald, Oh, I'm just I just want to make you salivate. Let's see McDonald's.
Speaker 1: Order a cheeseburger, cheeseburger and medium chips and six chicken nuggets with sweet and.
Speaker 3: I heard Christy Swans on the show one day get nine nuggets. Really, they do have a pack of tents. It was a lie.
Speaker 5: You get the.
Speaker 3: Or you leave one and you go. I can't finish the.
Speaker 4: Christy Swan was saying on the show one that's such a good call. Well, I feel up on chips when you could just do two burgers.
Speaker 2: Because the chips are the best bit. I have chips, no burger, Oh god no, I could have fish and chips the fish. I could just have the chips and the.
Speaker 3: I could do that at a fish and chip shop. I've been getting a skewer of prawns with it.
Speaker 2: Fish chops. I love. If we're talking about chain fast food. I love Zeus Greek.
Speaker 3: Oh yeah, you like that. I love bowl spar the.
Speaker 2: Chicken spartan bowls.
Speaker 5: Can I have that? Have with what with rice?
Speaker 6: No?
Speaker 2: No, no, no, just no. Well, it depends you can choose.
Speaker 1: I would get the chicken and a Greek salad and some zero crude or whatever they call it a little.
Speaker 2: Ticky or.
Speaker 3: What's the garlic sauce? The garlic they do know they do a whipped better, they do a whipped.
Speaker 2: And then you can get chips. So you can get ya yas chips, which have better you got? Yeah, you gotta get ya yas chips.
Speaker 5: So cruel given the money of because I love saying it.
Speaker 2: I love Tama that you see. It's like fish row you would hate the same.
Speaker 3: Did you come in come into the podcast.
Speaker 1: Conversations on a week that I've given up a month, I've given up all foods?
Speaker 7: What about a terror, Masue?
Speaker 3: I love it? You know what I'm tearmsus in individual little containeration?
Speaker 2: Can we talk about something? Why are you talking?
Speaker 3: Well?
Speaker 5: I can't eat either.
Speaker 3: I wouldn't do this to you, but don't you think sometimes when you've talked about.
Speaker 2: Food doesn't mean to you. When you were doing your shred, I was supportive, true or false some days true ish, I was supportive just because I'd laugh at you's eating one boiled egg. I'm having more than that.
Speaker 5: But that was we must still do that? Oh my cross and grab?
Speaker 3: Why were they out of ham at subways?
Speaker 2: I don't look like Jennifer Hawkins after this.
Speaker 5: Do you get drink the mineral water the sparkling that'll help?
Speaker 7: Yeah?
Speaker 3: She was.
Speaker 6: She was the face of the Mount Franklin sparkling like this. You absolutely could. I mean, I'm surprised I haven't called already.
Speaker 2: When more give me a monster?
Speaker 3: When we'll seem pelller.
Speaker 2: Green people only in a glass bottle bottle like I like extra bubbles in.
Speaker 3: My bubble water tap zip tap, Yeah.
Speaker 1: About the one that does sparkling still and boiling. That was actually an investment, and it was the greatest investment.
Speaker 2: Oh my gosh.
Speaker 1: Especially now I can only have herbal teas straight after dinner because it's.
Speaker 3: Spoiling or it's ready to go, ready to go, all thet It's a good point. I fill up the jug a lot.
Speaker 5: Hey, I'm looking forward to our date tonight.
Speaker 1: Oh, you're coming over to watch the Mas's dinner party. We're gonna have dinner party, watch the Masks dinner party.
Speaker 5: I'll be third wheel now.
Speaker 3: We Yeah, what are you cooking? Can I come?
Speaker 2: If you want?
Speaker 1: You won't come, don't you won't come, You won't leave you. I don't even pretend this is what he does people listening to this podcast.
Speaker 2: He's a fraud. He makes him.
Speaker 5: So we see you on the extra again.
Speaker 3: Unfortunately the dates haven't lined out.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yes, newspaper tips, Hey, Harold, do you know what? I knew you were doing that, but then I saw the headline online on the Herald Sun. I didn't even click on it. Oh, this is going to be parents thinking they're nodles.
Speaker 1: It was me And then I just got a memo, a memo saying Jose's and the Herald son about great parenting tips.
Speaker 2: I still haven't read it.
Speaker 3: Don't have them.
Speaker 5: I can shuffle the roster and make it work for you.
Speaker 3: It's fine because there's always a way.
Speaker 5: Today Extra so what days?
Speaker 2: Who's this guy on Today Extra that we're watching right now.
Speaker 3: I don't know, but he's very good and he can have my spot.
Speaker 4: As much as I would love to spend four hours of my day driving for forty five seconds, I'd love to.
Speaker 2: Get you on Today Extra to talk about parenting tips. Do you know what, Sonya?
Speaker 5: I think we're going to do a weekend cover story.
Speaker 4: I might get you on for the on the week Can I zoom from home or would that be regarded?
Speaker 1: I don't think that anyone would be listening to your parenting if you're zooming from home when you scream at the kids, kids screaming at you.
Speaker 3: Skilled test to go into the background.
Speaker 2: Division is supposed to be an escape from our lives.
Speaker 4: We don't want to see you, but sometimes you don't let you see someone dealing with something that you don't have to. It makes you feel better about yourself.
Speaker 2: You might watch it go about you.
Speaker 1: Every day. When I wake up in the morning and I'm like I've got a tough day or my life sucks, I think, just go to work and talk to Jason.
Speaker 2: And you'll feel better.
Speaker 3: I'm living.
Speaker 2: It's a great life.
Speaker 3: Of that's so's the.
Speaker 2: Rest of our team. They really haven't pulled their socks up. No, I wanted to contribute to the podcast.
Speaker 3: Actually, no, thumb, can you get in here? I have questions? Also cheers. Jesus was rocking too, ladies Z.
Speaker 2: Because I bought her present in.
Speaker 3: Come on.
Speaker 2: No, no, but yeah, you're busy. I don't have come on, it's not a great presence.
Speaker 4: All right, let me let me add some mics here. First things first, can we get a welfare check on the thumb? Because he had well, it was another weekend, so it meant another Bucks party.
Speaker 7: Another Bucks party, another Bucks party?
Speaker 3: Is this your mates getting married a second time?
Speaker 5: Or this?
Speaker 7: And then we were sending out Puss. So Puss had his Bucks on the weekend and had an absolute ripper of a time.
Speaker 2: That fellow come back, I can't even imagine, Like what you guys, was.
Speaker 3: The creek there? What's his name? Not the creek, the didler.
Speaker 7: The did Diddler was not in attendance. Pharma pharmacy not there. This is a slightly different offshoot.
Speaker 3: It is different.
Speaker 1: Where was it?
Speaker 7: We started in Richmond? We had an ax throwing just to kind of loube, so it was golf throwing, nah in Richmond, and then we had.
Speaker 5: A Richmond and you were hanging out with listeners.
Speaker 7: I see, Yes, we met a couple of our loyal listeners.
Speaker 2: But Allie was sending photos. So were you out together we at the Bucks party?
Speaker 3: Were you working?
Speaker 2: No, we're completely separate, like you went together? No, but steer clear from that.
Speaker 7: One of the boys who called tub he actually broke his wrists at the Bucks party.
Speaker 3: What was he doing to do with?
Speaker 7: So we were asked to leave the London, which is beautiful.
Speaker 3: You are asked to leave the London.
Speaker 2: That's disgraceful. Mate, You're an adult.
Speaker 3: If you're getting asked to leave the London, that London.
Speaker 7: I was an innocent bystander in this whole situation camera footage.
Speaker 3: I didn't stop.
Speaker 7: But after you got to leave the role again. I think we're just getting a bit loud and having.
Speaker 2: Asked to leave a second part, So what I say?
Speaker 3: People reckon?
Speaker 5: I sorry? We went there later.
Speaker 7: After we left the London.
Speaker 5: That's the few of the establishment.
Speaker 7: Yeah, great food, cold drinks, just opposite.
Speaker 3: The m CG. That one with the room he told me about.
Speaker 7: Yes, when we're asked to leave the playground there.
Speaker 2: Not a family.
Speaker 7: A few of the boys are from Sydney and so they're big rugby guys and there's this challenge that goes on. It's called the run challenge. We're essentially rugby playing in the pub, run at each other and then.
Speaker 2: Boys is so boys in your own backyard in a pub.
Speaker 7: This was outside the park. So this is when we left the London to leave. We were just getting a bit boys.
Speaker 3: Where were you in the bier garden?
Speaker 7: We were out pretty much under the big projector you know where that is not quite there. Yeah, so we were there pretty much out there. But yeah, when we left a few the boys decided that they do run it at it challenge essentially where you just run as hard as you can the police.
Speaker 3: What time of day was this? Four o'clock Leond Street and.
Speaker 7: So they did it and again we're having yeah, And then eventually there was a big running.
Speaker 2: Well, you're just around the corner from the off, up you go.
Speaker 3: We should have done upon reflection, not on he'd fallen down and broken his wrist. Yeah, was he screaming, that's a painful injury.
Speaker 7: Now we continued on the night and he just started complaining about it. Later it's like, it's actually hurting.
Speaker 2: That's what I did when I smashed my hand in five pieces.
Speaker 3: It's the night's going on.
Speaker 7: He's like, yeah, but we're having a good time. So he's like, I'll just deal with it tomorrow. And then on Sunday we all had a look at like looks pretty and he could make a fist and he couldn't hold he couldn't pick up his coffee, carpetal sorts of stuff. So then we established it was in fact broken had to fly back to Sydney. So then flew back to Sydney and with a broken wrist, he didn't go to the hospital.
Speaker 1: Here.
Speaker 7: When he gets up there have you checked in problem? So imagine he's all right.
Speaker 2: What time did you finish? If your mother got kicked.
Speaker 8: Out at four?
Speaker 7: It went a little bit later on the night continued finish not super late, not super late. It was I think we left the precinct at about which was.
Speaker 8: On the corner and Richmond.
Speaker 3: Yeah, you've done a real time.
Speaker 7: And then we've that did the Royal after that, just for a couple of times.
Speaker 3: They always put the good people on that ship.
Speaker 7: Because we got kicked out. Well, they were closing the Royal and the said, boy, he's got to go now. That was about one thirty, and then we sat on for a while.
Speaker 3: You sat.
Speaker 7: There, we're just kind of just to reevaluate how the day had been and had a good time. And if you walked down a little bit further right near the Blake shop on pepper Brothels, yeah, there's a just there's two sets of stairs where it's like six stairs just facing each other, almost like a little walk into it. Because we were just sat there and had a bit of a chat and then we sat there for ages actually was and then all these cars were going fast and we had a great toingue and.
Speaker 3: And did you go home after that?
Speaker 5: Yeah? We decided Yeah.
Speaker 7: After that sitting on the doorstep for forty five minutes, were like all right, because it was quite warm, so it was nice to be outside.
Speaker 3: Then we left.
Speaker 2: Did you want to drink brothel there?
Speaker 5: Yeah?
Speaker 7: There is, Yeah, there is.
Speaker 3: Did you have to keep getting up from?
Speaker 7: Actually that's been permanently shut. We were certainly weren't visiting that, but yeah, that's how the day panned out. Good only mate, well done, good clean fun, good clean fun.
Speaker 2: There's more to that story that we did not know to hear.
Speaker 5: It's good that everyone else good.
Speaker 1: Oh, GenZ, Now this is not a great gift, since you always talk about what you did, you always want to do over the holidays.
Speaker 5: First class.
Speaker 2: I did not buy your first.
Speaker 3: And always wanted a private jet class close your eyes, and I went to you have to closure to closure, no peaking, no peaking from, no peaking.
Speaker 7: It's been a long time coming.
Speaker 1: This is I'm going to call it because there's no first class on that plane, but I'm going to call it far up the point end as you can get.
Speaker 3: I'm going to say it's far at the point end. She's ever going again, I'm scared.
Speaker 6: Go.
Speaker 1: You've got the cons, she's got the quantas, but still wrapped up brand new.
Speaker 2: I actually said, can I get an extra pair? Actually for gen Z. They're so comfy.
Speaker 8: Does it say gen Z? It doesn't.
Speaker 1: I didn't get embroided, but I needed to make sure that the right size, and then I'll get them embroidered.
Speaker 2: I can see you actually walking around.
Speaker 8: Should just show up to the next flight.
Speaker 2: There was no first class on the plane, so you have to do it with business class pajamas.
Speaker 3: We apologize.
Speaker 1: We it's cissy, so it's not what I will get the first class next time there's the first class.
Speaker 5: Being the first person on a plane to change into the pajamas, I do.
Speaker 2: It before take off.
Speaker 7: They smell because everyone's watching.
Speaker 1: As soon as I get on my hand and overseas before they even handed them. I getting that tiny, little clean bathroom because one's been in.
Speaker 2: The piece on the floor, no piss, because no one's been.
Speaker 5: Part of the plane.
Speaker 3: I mean, no one's wearing pajamas. I'll give you the.
Speaker 2: Part of the planet.
Speaker 7: Do you go to them?
Speaker 5: Have you ever do you or have you ever been to the toilet in a plane wearing your socks?
Speaker 3: Yes?
Speaker 8: No, yeah, I've done that.
Speaker 3: I feel like they give me pretzels where I take my shoes off.
Speaker 8: I wear the compression socks because.
Speaker 1: Of I wear the socks and I wear then you're not worried about.
Speaker 3: Video.
Speaker 2: Better not to think about some things you just shouldn't think about it. But yeah, I know, but you just you.
Speaker 1: You.
Speaker 2: I don't go in bare feet.
Speaker 3: Had two ladies in town on the weekend.
Speaker 2: Excuse me, what what what two ladies?
Speaker 8: Two ladies, one.
Speaker 7: On each other.
Speaker 3: He introduced. One of the girls is his friend. Was on the weekend by to pick up the paddle board.
Speaker 8: Yeah, I got, I've got the drone, I've got the paddle by pretty soon. I think I'm gonna have the boat yep, and the bar.
Speaker 3: He had a herne on the ebar. He was like a father. He goes, this is too dangerous. It shouldn't be on the road too fast. It's so quick.
Speaker 8: So it's great, how can it go.
Speaker 4: Forty five k on private property? But we're right right, obviously it's capped at twenty five.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I went way over that.
Speaker 3: That's far on private property?
Speaker 5: You did?
Speaker 6: Yeah?
Speaker 3: Luck, you were on acreage.
Speaker 2: I mean you are in your mansion. Yeah, that's true, with your man cave and your shed.
Speaker 8: I was bloody hectic there on a Saturday afternoon.
Speaker 3: Oh mate, it was hectic. There was a lot going on, kids running everywhere.
Speaker 8: Yeah, all sorts of toys.
Speaker 3: But who was the lady?
Speaker 8: And so I had Claudia with me, and then.
Speaker 3: I had your missus soon to be fiance yep.
Speaker 2: And then I had saying that it's not fair. You can't do that to people.
Speaker 3: He'll put a ring on it.
Speaker 8: And the other lady was our friend, Claire.
Speaker 3: So you introduced Claire as your friend.
Speaker 8: Well, Claire is my friend.
Speaker 2: The other lady do you think people talk about me, They're like, oh, this lady Lauren. I think they would not call me.
Speaker 8: You know who Claire is? This lady Claire is my girl, Sexy Irish DJE the Beats girlfriend.
Speaker 3: I could see those two together.
Speaker 8: Yeah, remember sexy Irish DJ Pete the Beet. No, no, Claire is his girlfriend.
Speaker 2: Claire.
Speaker 3: Have you met Claire? I met Claire before the other day.
Speaker 8: She was logo.
Speaker 2: She was on a hunt for a new job.
Speaker 3: Yes, maybe because I came out of the block. It's so nice to meet you.
Speaker 8: I actually realize this either. That's okay when you meet.
Speaker 5: Hours that did you.
Speaker 2: Remembers me?
Speaker 3: How did you guys stand up paddal boarding?
Speaker 8: Yeah, it's pretty good. It was quite a choppy, windy, wavy. We went to Aspendale Beach just beyond Morty Alec. Really know, it's great, lovely beach, lovely and it was just quite windy. So there's like like decent waves for like in the bay, a little bit choppy. You know, it's good. I had a good old stint on it. Everyone gave it a gave it a try, and most people were falling off.
Speaker 3: And get a couple of people on that thing. It's huge.
Speaker 8: Yeah, I think there's two on at the time. We didn't want to break your toy.
Speaker 5: Good though.
Speaker 8: It's great. You plug it into the car and it inflates right up.
Speaker 3: We're not using the pump down.
Speaker 2: Oh you haven't got the fiberglass.
Speaker 3: No, I've got.
Speaker 1: Sorry.
Speaker 8: The worst thing about it when you're deflating you have to keep your finger on the whole.
Speaker 3: Yes, you do know if you push it in a turn that stays there.
Speaker 8: Well, why didn't you tell me so on the whole as it went.
Speaker 3: Oh no, you just push it down turn and.
Speaker 8: It's so teeny tiny. Though I did try to turn it.
Speaker 3: No, you obviously didn't do it right. You push down and then turn with silly little I have.
Speaker 8: To get to stick her in, stick her fingers.
Speaker 3: Whoa, what do a paddle board?
Speaker 8: Yeah, she stook her finger in. Then I rolled it off.
Speaker 1: Stop her.
Speaker 3: Getting in there. You had a poke and Buddy.
Speaker 8: Claire got it involved.
Speaker 7: Ohoa, I do want to weekend.
Speaker 8: If you don't want to back as I do want to bring it this week just myself.
Speaker 3: I have it this week, thank you.
Speaker 2: I can't imagine Jason stand up. He wouldn't do it anyway, but in forty degrees. Imagine the wounding about what it was?
Speaker 1: Excuse me?
Speaker 8: And then the UV well as we got we were coming back.
Speaker 3: I am very good on the standing paddle board. I take I take two kids out the or.
Speaker 8: The paddle doesn't stay extended.
Speaker 2: What is that music?
Speaker 7: Your alarm's going on?
Speaker 1: We're on hold?
Speaker 8: Thanks time Like when you extend the or it just goes back in the class. Isn't strong enough?
Speaker 3: Fuck sorry, I'll tighten that for you. If only you had a screw driver.
Speaker 8: That would have been great.
Speaker 3: Do you have a screw driver?
Speaker 8: Of course I did driver to be I want to go on your boat.
Speaker 1: Guys.
Speaker 2: What time was the bad light?
Speaker 3: Please?
Speaker 7: About ten thirty?
Speaker 3: Are you into fishing. It started boat.
Speaker 7: I could pick a fish, I could fish.
Speaker 3: It's ay, that's fine.
Speaker 7: It's a white tiny, so it's better than a normal tiny.
Speaker 3: Why have you moved it around to the front of those Because I was getting some construction, just getting some work done out the back, so I needed the pathway clear. But it normally sits down the side.
Speaker 2: I'll come for a fish. Did you hear.
Speaker 3: All right? We must go, We must get We must go.
Speaker 2: Goodbye, goodbye, a lovely day, goodbye.
Speaker 3: Should we talk about what happened outside tomorrow?
Speaker 8: Should we talk about what happened to outside tomorrow?
Speaker 2: I'm going to call the.
Speaker 1: Council w ship.
Speaker 3: It's not my fault.
Speaker 7: It's a good hook.
Speaker 3: That is a good hook. I'll be here tomorrow. I should be now.
Speaker 8: Yes, we'll tell you all.
Speaker 3: Okay, turtles, goodbye bye,