Speaker 1: Please talk click for the Wizards as time get a wizard Nikki. I think there was a Watson from the Hollywood hawkss in the house.
Speaker 2: Can I make good morning morning?
Speaker 3: We love seeing you on game day. Yeah, yeah, we didn't think you were going to turn up. Maybe you got your days wrong.
Speaker 4: I hope it's a good curse.
Speaker 5: Speak your gate tonight. You're gonna have to make it a tradition.
Speaker 4: Yeah, yeah, definitely home games will I.
Speaker 3: Mean you're up early and then you've got a night game tonight. So do you have a nap during the day before the mate?
Speaker 6: Yeah, I'd get up early purposely, just says I can feel tight around like two or three o'clock.
Speaker 2: And then have a nap.
Speaker 5: Yeah, I have a up early seven day.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I love I love you, Like, could you be any more relaxed?
Speaker 7: It's pretty crazy jokes aside, Do you not put yourself in stressful situations today just so the mind.
Speaker 1: Is clear for tonight?
Speaker 2: So like the is you avoid.
Speaker 1: For instance, Yeah, doing a life admin.
Speaker 4: Stay home as much as I can.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I do watch movies all day or something with the boys.
Speaker 5: Who's in your fortnight sort of gaggle guineas.
Speaker 6: There we got a few hard Week's Guinea, the one that flipped the bird.
Speaker 2: Flip the bird?
Speaker 8: Yeah, he's the What did you see the interaction with the reporter? Yeah, you think I'm not going to talk to you?
Speaker 1: He just did.
Speaker 4: It was embarrassing for her. I agree, it was just as you saw her after.
Speaker 6: I didn't know she was coming around finding guinea and then she was all running around the airport laughing with the camera.
Speaker 1: Guy.
Speaker 4: I'm like, oh, here we go. What are they laughing about? Like? What's funny?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 4: And it's the worst news. Who cares you flip the finger? You don't have to news about it?
Speaker 1: What's what's the hang on? Here's the interview? Here we go, Jack?
Speaker 3: What was it?
Speaker 1: The middle finger and crows fans last night? Are you a still loser? Do you think I'm going to speak to you? Haven't you just?
Speaker 4: Why are you laughing?
Speaker 1: Because you're embarrassing?
Speaker 2: Even she was laughing, wasn't she?
Speaker 3: Yeah?
Speaker 8: I mean as a TV reporter, there to do them the worst, shocking, shocking, but usually you fire two questions. If they don't speak, they don't speak.
Speaker 2: I love that he said, you're embarrassing. Yeah, that's funny.
Speaker 1: It's fine. For flipping the bird.
Speaker 4: Okay, that pretty quick.
Speaker 2: Didn't you do it? What did you do once?
Speaker 6: No?
Speaker 1: Yeah? But sometimes the grand's worth it, isn't it?
Speaker 3: Yeah?
Speaker 4: Especially yeah Tigers?
Speaker 2: Now, oh that's my team? Did you exect the bird to my team? How very dere you.
Speaker 7: Tonight? Going against the Pies. You guys are inside the top eight pies and not on a good run.
Speaker 1: Just three rounds to go. This is almost make or break for who for both.
Speaker 5: Safely inside the.
Speaker 7: M Yeah, but we're not. We're not having a good run at the moment. Does that help going into tonight?
Speaker 6: It can be it can help us, or it can't. They could really come out firing. They know they're in a bit of a slump. So I guess we basically know it's finals from from now for us and we've got to win every game to get in and it's going to be tough, but we're all for it.
Speaker 3: Do you what like the teams who you're playing Collingwood tonight, do you watch their game from last week to get prepared for a match tonight or you just do your own thing?
Speaker 6: You watch like the players you're going to play on and stuff like that, And uh yeah, analyze that game.
Speaker 2: And so do you know who you would play on tonight?
Speaker 6: Oh you know roughly, you're not not sure who, but like our backman know who they're going to play on as would. So yeah, yeah, you sortedly analyze that game, try and pick parts, so trying to get.
Speaker 3: The Jeff mates and other teams. Yeah, is that like kind of because you're you're such a lie. We've got such a good attitude. Obviously you take footing very seriously, but you're also a bit of alarican. If you're playing against your mates, is there a part of it that's like this is kind of a music? Yeah.
Speaker 6: Well one of my good mates, Jakesiligo, who I played last weekends Adelaide, and it's funny. It was a big game and I went up by five goals. I was lipping him and he wasn't giving me anything and then next to meet there in front and then all of a sudden he starts talking back, So yeah, he was waiting for it. But yeah, it's pretty cool playing against your best mates. Obviously I live with one who plays for Richmond as well, so yeah it's cool.
Speaker 5: Hey, can we have your coach as in Melbourne?
Speaker 1: We need to coach.
Speaker 6: Oh yeah, I just read something how you guys are going to look for our full line coach Adrian Hickmotts.
Speaker 3: So are we?
Speaker 4: They said ten names who Melbourn should go after this full coach.
Speaker 3: Could you imagine seeing Nathan Buckley coaching the Demons in Redin?
Speaker 4: But I couldn't.
Speaker 2: I couldn't imagine it.
Speaker 6: Colling was supporter going up having Bucks coach them. I couldn't imagine him.
Speaker 1: Money. Yeah, it is very amusing money talks. I think you'd be good there, do I Can I do a welfare check on you, Nick?
Speaker 4: Welfare check?
Speaker 8: Yeah?
Speaker 1: No, I know what you're saying. Did you you're gonna follow Nick on the sosh?
Speaker 2: Oh my god, I saw this?
Speaker 1: How old are you again? Okay?
Speaker 7: I mean look, you know Christian Petrarca cooking lessons online, that's you posted what you what you referred to as an underrated combo?
Speaker 1: What were you cooking?
Speaker 4: Mince and prawns? Mixed means?
Speaker 2: Is that surfing? Do you put it in like a bowl, make it into a bolonaise or just it.
Speaker 4: Was turned into a burrito bowl? So it was tomato lettuce? Oh yeah, it sounds so they it's good.
Speaker 5: Yeah, a little bit of what taco seasoning.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 2: Look, I hope it tasted better than it looked, and I'm sure it does taste good.
Speaker 4: If you like your pawns, you would like it.
Speaker 2: You guys should try it and go, okay, excellent with mint? Do you put? Is it just mince and prawns?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 5: Brother, I'll get you around of my house. I live quite close to you. I'll do a cook up for you.
Speaker 1: I remember this dish going off at Montezoomers back in the day.
Speaker 4: Try if you like your just try, okay, you know what.
Speaker 1: I will eat my words, and then I will eat the mince.
Speaker 2: And prawns and absolutely disgusted.
Speaker 4: I'll give you discussion.
Speaker 2: I bet it's rocket field for a footy player.
Speaker 5: What did you have last night for tonight?
Speaker 4: Guinea cooked up this vodka pasta.
Speaker 1: Yeah, sausages sausage in it?
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, to be like spicy sausage.
Speaker 5: It was not like sausages in it, spy, you're thinking of curried sausages.
Speaker 3: Curriede sausages are the most disgusting thing ever invented.
Speaker 1: It's only mine now and Clint at each my dad. That's all right? Yeah, hey, make good luck tonight. Thank you go, I'll be there.
Speaker 3: Chat.
Speaker 1: We covered it all, didn't we did?
Speaker 2: We talk about football a little. Have you got any go and ask a footy question?
Speaker 1: Have we got tickets to give away? How about that?
Speaker 8: Yeah?
Speaker 7: Thirteen twenty four ten is our number if you want to win your way to the Pars and the Hawks tonight the MCG.
Speaker 1: Do you Nick?
Speaker 5: Do you think that Jase is going to go to the foota tonight?
Speaker 4: What g is actually coming?
Speaker 2: Well, you've been talking about it.
Speaker 1: Frank can get us a little ticket and the MCC that's it to.
Speaker 4: Eat one of those ones who say yeah, I'll come and then bail two hours.
Speaker 2: Out, not even two hours out, two hours ago.
Speaker 4: I've got one of those mates and I hate it.
Speaker 1: You know what I'm coming and approve a point.
Speaker 3: Well, if you would also like to go, thirteen twenty four ten is our number. It's a huge top eight clash. It's set to open round twenty two of AFL tonight, Hawthorne taking on the Piles at the MCG.
Speaker 2: Don't miss all the action live and add free on KO Sports. Get on board today.
Speaker 1: Shall we duck down to the dressing rooms afterwards?
Speaker 3: Oh?
Speaker 1: We should actually, shall we?
Speaker 2: Yeah, no, you can't keep back in, He barks for college.
Speaker 4: I'm sorry, Yeah, if we windn't come in, can't come in here?
Speaker 1: Backs for calling put the scarf from the garf away, Yeah, scarf away done.
Speaker 3: Oh my god, they're going to be trotting around the MC like Nick Watson said we could come in.
Speaker 2: Let's isn't a band from the rooms these days?
Speaker 4: He should be
Speaker 8: Lauren, Lauren wake up feeling good following them on the socials,