Speaker 1: This is the podcast, and you're a winner for choosing this has your thing to listen to.
Speaker 2: Well done.
Speaker 3: Congratulations, Yeah, really nice.
Speaker 4: Anyone who's got kids can relate to the fact that we are nearing the end of school holidays, which is the equivalent of a marathon walker just getting to the end and not doing the exaggerated walk, but just doing the normal walk just to get across, just.
Speaker 1: To get across in because I can't feel any of my other limbs. Yeah, the blisters are just unbelievable in all sorts of different areas.
Speaker 2: It's so similar to parenthood, isn't it.
Speaker 3: I mean, kids lead blisters in all sorts of places.
Speaker 1: You would say, that's what your girls haven't been absolutely exceptional in school holidays.
Speaker 4: Look, they're good as individuals, but any parent will know when you chuck them all together in one eclectic mix, things go pear shaped collectively awful, awful, awful humans.
Speaker 2: Like I don't know.
Speaker 1: You got tuna by itself beautiful, You've got chocolate by itself beautiful.
Speaker 2: Mix them together, no good, Oh.
Speaker 3: Jesus, it's the worst combination of all time.
Speaker 2: Exactly. That's your daughters, it's my children.
Speaker 3: Tuna and chocolate.
Speaker 2: I hope that a nice little version of are you schnitting me? As well? To stories One truth, one.
Speaker 4: Lie and not just normal tuna either, like that god awful sun rides like sun dried tomato, Juno, if you try.
Speaker 1: That, yeah, with spring water too. Yeah, I mean, which one of your daughters is the tuna?
Speaker 2: By the way, I.
Speaker 3: Wouldn't like to say. Okay, ever, listen to the podcast.
Speaker 2: Hey not long as well until we make our stage dabut.
Speaker 4: I know what exciting you and I will be performing on stage in front with thousands of people on Friday night in the Rocky Horror Show.
Speaker 2: It's all that confidence, isn't it It is?
Speaker 4: And when you're wearing fish nets and still Letto's cheers your confidence.
Speaker 1: Finally I can do what I do in my private life and bring it to life on stage. Yes, how you get rewarded for it?
Speaker 3: Good for you, mate, bit of Jody's juice in there as well. It's all happening.
Speaker 2: Ask us anything.
Speaker 5: Speaking of all, g welcome produce Sean, good morning, all right, and I would highly recommend come and see Rocky Horror. I got to see Hazy in High Hills and fish Nets yesterday and it's a site that you would love to.
Speaker 2: See smash the calves pop too, doesn't it? Wearing high heels good for the calves. Even the person who plays frankinfurt I was like, oh, look.
Speaker 1: At those carves, absolutely banging. Let's play ask us anything where we really nip back the blinds and really get an inside word done, no questions, rough limit, get involved. Breakfast at ovanaa nine dot com dot Are.
Speaker 3: You pull back the curtains for the last and final time?
Speaker 2: Pull back? Let me write that now?
Speaker 3: Thank you?
Speaker 2: That'd be nice, do you think, Sean?
Speaker 6: All right?
Speaker 5: So our first question is from Aiden from Woodville, South and he's come in this morning with Morning Team.
Speaker 6: I love waking up with you. I would like to know, however, if you were to buy each other a birthday present right now, what would it be.
Speaker 2: I'd get Jodie a watch so she can turn up to work on time. I'm just kidding. Oh my gosh, well hell feel like.
Speaker 3: Oh I feel like a queen is never late. Everyone else is just too early.
Speaker 4: All right?
Speaker 2: And I will say it is my fault.
Speaker 4: I will say I've probably been doing this job for four times as long as you have.
Speaker 3: So when you're in this professional you can roll in whenever you like.
Speaker 2: Four times. It's I think it's more than that.
Speaker 1: Just to go about here for you for a second, I would not know what to I don't know what to get my wife. I've got her a jewelry box a couple of years ago, and she was like, I've never owned a jewely box in my life. Yeah, you know, what do you want, footy Sia.
Speaker 2: I can get you.
Speaker 1: I can get you from the afl Port store, a genuine prison bard gain.
Speaker 4: Oh, that'd be amazing, love that really appreciate that you're welcome.
Speaker 3: What would I get you?
Speaker 4: I get you given how much you've loved strutting around and here it was in the last couple of days in the Rocky Horror Show.
Speaker 3: I'd get you a.
Speaker 4: Decent pair of size well really high heels stilettos, because I think in the.
Speaker 3: Privacy of your own time, you'd quite enjoy it.
Speaker 1: Well, it's just something bad you just feel, I don't know, empowered, have to completely change the way that you walk, where you put all your weight on the front part of your foot. Yeah, and for whatever reason, just makes you feel really powerful.
Speaker 2: Anyone else get those vibes when you wear heels. Yeah, me, neither neither.
Speaker 6: You were very good at that, very good at the heels something.
Speaker 2: He did naturally wearing heels. Tick dancing not so much.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I'd probably get your StairMaster as well, just to work on those calves because I reckon they've declined a little bit.
Speaker 2: And oh my.
Speaker 6: Shots fired.
Speaker 3: That's payback for being late for work.
Speaker 2: That's more offensive than anything I've ever said to.
Speaker 3: You across the line. So proud of your cars.
Speaker 6: We want to get a question too. So Kerry from Edgewood's Town has gone Hi, Jodie and Hazy. I love a good Bin show, and I want to know what your guilty pleasure Bin show is.
Speaker 3: You want to go first?
Speaker 1: Okay, succession? I am all over Succession at the moment. I'm halfway through season two and I'm losing a lot of sleep, to be honest, I.
Speaker 4: Know, but that's not a guilty pleasure because all the adults on the planet are watching that show.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I know, but I've watched Breaking Bad a couple of times.
Speaker 4: Again, a lot of people watch that, so what's guilty about it.
Speaker 1: I'm addicted to cocoa melons, I'm addicted to Gabby's Dollhouse.
Speaker 2: Is that better?
Speaker 3: I've been known to watch Blue at home by myself.
Speaker 1: Yeah, see again, though, I think that goes into the category if everyone watches bluey. If you sit there and you try and tell us that you don't love Bluie, Yeah, you're just kidding yourself, aren't you.
Speaker 3: Yeah. I watch a show called Unstable.
Speaker 4: If you've seen that with Rob Low, No, it's a guilty pleasure because it's so silly. It's just so stupid and silly but also clever at the same time.
Speaker 3: So that's not bad. Check the one out. But the big one that.
Speaker 4: I'm watching at the moment that I shouldn't be is Prince of Belair.
Speaker 3: It's like the Remaker the will Smith, and I feel like.
Speaker 4: I'm sitting there going you're watching a show about a teenage basketball and his high school antics with his cousin called Carlton, who's got an extraordinarily large forehead.
Speaker 3: What are you doing? What are you doing with your life?
Speaker 2: Should I watch another rep? Yeah? Okay, has he got one?
Speaker 7: I don't have time to watch TV, to be honest, you're too busy being grumpy?
Speaker 3: Well yeah, pretty much. I just I haven't had time.
Speaker 7: I do if I'm going to watch anything, it's a crime docode to freak myself out and then think that someone's trying to kill me when I leave for work in the morning.
Speaker 3: Yeah, okay, good one.
Speaker 2: Nice. It probably explains the whole resting beeface.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 7: Even this morning, I was driving into work and stopped and smoke my little thing and I was like, someone's out there. I'm useless, like absolutely useless with that stuff. But yeah, I would like to watch Succession.
Speaker 2: Though, yeah, very.
Speaker 5: Next question places excellent and poorly from Happy Valley is written, have you ever found your boss attractive?
Speaker 6: So, whether it's here or previous boss, or.
Speaker 3: I've plenty of the man attractive? Then attractive?
Speaker 4: Oh not really, with a few good looking men who have been senior, But nah, not really, not overly.
Speaker 3: What about you?
Speaker 1: What if you it's going to really you know, gets froding and draw the curtains back here? What if you were a police cadet?
Speaker 4: What you were I was, Oh Grant gran Stephen, Oh my god, oh my god.
Speaker 3: We called him Ddy Grant.
Speaker 1: Grant's got quite the reputation of the channelten usually glass of Water.
Speaker 2: What it sounds like this is going to be good.
Speaker 3: The next one I have to be interview him.
Speaker 4: So Daddy Grunt, he's a silver fox though so far as a police cadet, i'd.
Speaker 2: Beat quite the reputation.
Speaker 1: Yeah, for Grant Stephen's probably the power and the way that he holds himself as well. Quite the complete package. So when I was nineteen, I worked at the Golden Chief Hotel in Sydney and one of the mangers was a lovely lady and I straight out, oh yes, it was really really balls of me past around on.
Speaker 2: To start. When I first asked out, she thought that it was a joke.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and then straight up was like, oh no, I don't think like a reverse arrassment. That's like great, I'm back to pulling beers and whatever else.
Speaker 4: Nothing a cozy winter get away or escaping to a tropical paradise.
Speaker 1: You're thinking about an early winter escape? What if dot com has just the place?
Speaker 4: Check out great accommodation deals across Australia on the waterfap.
Speaker 1: What if it's Aussie for travel? Yes, time to play? Are you schnitting me? Two stories, one truth that one lie. Correctly identify which is which? Get yourself a one hundred vouch of The schnit House Astralia serves the best Nitzels made fresh day with classic or Ciliac friendly bread crumbs. Aston Hills, Hilton, Golden Grove, Haller and Hill had.
Speaker 3: A homemade schnitzel last night. Cheese. They're good, well done, and there's anything better.
Speaker 2: Beef schnitzel or eggplant.
Speaker 3: No, I had chicken chicken. I don't eat beef.
Speaker 1: Did I say schnitzel, I mean chicken on beef. Anyway, kick us off, Jodes, go for it.
Speaker 3: I'm telling my story first.
Speaker 4: Yeah, okay, that's not what we agreed during the break, but anyway, absolutely was, absolutely was.
Speaker 1: Nor do you know what I'll go first? Then if you don't mind, because mine's the truth. It's always the truth. I've just got to get the truth off my chest nice and early.
Speaker 4: Then.
Speaker 2: So I was about twenty one, and I reckon you go through this little phase. I don't know what were you doing when you were twenty one? Have you started your illustrious media career?
Speaker 3: No, I got married.
Speaker 2: Oh that's right, interesting path for a twenty one year old. I was certainly wasn't ready to get married.
Speaker 4: And you're twenty one, you should marry an international cricket or immediately that's what should happen.
Speaker 1: I've probably have done the same thing to be Ye, So twenty one and he's starting to really wonder what you can do with your life. And for a pretty brief but really solid moment, I thought I was going to be a policeman. Yeah, you feel like most blokes when you're a little bit confused, to have this sort of path where you're like, well, is.
Speaker 2: It an option to become a cop.
Speaker 1: I've got a couple of cop mates as well, great guys, and they seem very very out the time, a little bit older, so they were sort of twenty four to twenty five into it for a couple of years, seem very very settled and very happy with the job.
Speaker 2: I thought, well, maybe.
Speaker 5: This is for me.
Speaker 4: See ep Sewan when he was a young like, had a different sort of confusion. Yeah, maybe it did involve a police officer's uniform.
Speaker 6: An uniform, that's why I was confused.
Speaker 2: Yeah, okay, very good stuff. Thanks for that visual.
Speaker 1: So I didn't go down that path, but I could see now I would have been the most corrupt cop going around. So when you watch the You know when you watch the movies and they find like a big stash of money and.
Speaker 2: Say it's like one hundred thousand dollars. Yeah, there's no way in the world. That's myself, maybe you and everyone else. You're not taking five grand as well, I'm not.
Speaker 1: Oh, found a word of cash? Is it the complete word of cash?
Speaker 2: Probably not. That's fine, he's most of the word of cash.
Speaker 3: He me strip this back for you.
Speaker 4: If you found fifty bucks on the street, or one hundred bucks or five hundred bucks, would you hand it in or did you just pocket it?
Speaker 2: Where are you handing in though? Oh?
Speaker 3: To the police station?
Speaker 2: What are they doing?
Speaker 1: And then you're handing over to a corrupt cop like me who's just taking it home? No, no, are you taking Probably a little bit at home with you anyway. Anyway, So I was going to become a policeman, went down a different path.
Speaker 2: And here we are.
Speaker 4: Thank God for society as a whole. Goodness me, justice would never have been served.
Speaker 2: And that's the truth.
Speaker 4: Yep. Okay, So I did a story pretend us first on the tap and Go yesterday. So it's basically like that system where you can use your phone or you can use your credit card on a bus to pay your fare, as opposed to the old Metro card, which big, annoying and comfassant when you have to go on top it up and all that sort of stuff.
Speaker 3: Anyway, that was my story.
Speaker 4: So I arrived at the press conference just outside el To Park with Tom Cuts and Tonis. Everyone was set up, they were all ready to go. His advisor was there. All the cameras were rolling. It's Channel nine, it's Channel seven, blah blah blah, and I rock up. And because it was about buses, they did it in front of a bus. So my first instinct, right, because Tom's standing in front of an oscar Wiley signage on the side.
Speaker 3: Of the bus.
Speaker 4: So I've rocked up and gone, Tom, couldn't you have got like a hazy JDI and hazy like signage on the side of the bus.
Speaker 3: And I'm laughing heartily at my own jokes. Guess what Tom did?
Speaker 2: You're kidding? No response whatsoever, No response from anyone.
Speaker 1: Actually, Oh my gosh, what a bunch of absolute nerves.
Speaker 4: I know.
Speaker 3: I would have thought Ollie from Channel nine is a good mode of mine, would have got the gag and had a giggle, but not not.
Speaker 2: He read the rumor that, yeah, I'm getting your mouth shut.
Speaker 3: Tom's not laughing. I'm not laughing.
Speaker 1: Thanks, thanks, OLLI, Well that's very believab as well. Okay, too true? What do you reckon?
Speaker 3: Thirteen twenty four ten.
Speaker 2: Do you know?
Speaker 1: Do you know why it's not believable for me? Because when you make gags, people don't sit down in silence.
Speaker 2: They love it. They get right into it. All right, who's telling a truth house about you?
Speaker 1: Appograbs two stories, one truth, one lie truth. That's recap.
Speaker 2: What do you got?
Speaker 7: Okay?
Speaker 4: So I wrapped up to a press conference yesterday with Tom Cooks and Toners and excuse me, it was about to have and go on buses, so they did. He was standing in front of a bus and it was an Oscar Wiley ad and I was like, couldn't you have waxed some Jodie and Hazy branding on the side of that thing?
Speaker 3: Nothing?
Speaker 2: Oh stiff.
Speaker 1: So I just can't believe that because I just felt like a majority of Creer would have thought that was hilarious.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I thought it was funny. Cracked myself up, which is what I mainly doing. Yourself laughing, started giggling. I realized that no one else was that. I was like, all right anyway.
Speaker 1: So finally, when you all laugh to calm down, you realize that it only laughed. I hate that too, anyway.
Speaker 3: So Tom, let's talk about metroc arts.
Speaker 2: Good stuff. What about you get a sense of you. So I was going to become a cop when I was twenty one, and in short went down a different direction. A couple of mates, older mates were cops, and I thought, here goes, this could be for me. Look down the path of the training, all that sort of thing. And I think I was just a bit too lazy at the end.
Speaker 3: I think it would have been a bit too corrupt.
Speaker 1: Veered off into a different direction. Absolutely, I would have been, oh my gosh, the temptations.
Speaker 3: You just blamed me. A little clip from Starsky and Hut.
Speaker 2: There they find a body on the beach.
Speaker 1: Stars He goes up seas it first, gets the wall out, puts a cash in his pocket, found a wallet, nothing in it.
Speaker 2: Daniel from Finden, good morning, Good morning, my friend, Alayah, going.
Speaker 1: Very well, thanks my friend. What's happening? Who do you think is lying? Who's telling the truth?
Speaker 3: Hazy mate.
Speaker 4: I listen to you every morning, and I reckon you would have preferred to be a footy player, so I reckon you're the liar.
Speaker 2: Yeah, well, well there's a lot of truth in that.
Speaker 4: Do you need to point out your full premierships of Central.
Speaker 2: Yes, but also the whole Yeah.
Speaker 1: I was pretty keen to be an IFL player until about the age of twenty six, when someone had to be like, mate, squash that dream.
Speaker 2: It's not happening. You're not good enough for God's son, just like.
Speaker 7: Day.
Speaker 2: Oh all right, that was good fun.
Speaker 3: I'm sorry, Daniels.
Speaker 2: Sorry, you know what, d Daniel, congratulations.
Speaker 1: Mate, you what one hundred dollars house about you?
Speaker 8: Well done, Daniels, thank you so much.
Speaker 5: That's Dody, Sorry about that.
Speaker 3: Okay, it's so fun. It's all right. I'll just be in the corner with a few.
Speaker 2: That's still hope, that's.
Speaker 4: Still you know exactly.
Speaker 2: Hey, Daniel, thank you so much for tuning in every morning as well. We love that, don't worried mane good stuff. Well there you go.
Speaker 4: You know when you felt like when you were twenty six and someone squashed that dream for thanks Daniel, you telling me that.
Speaker 2: You've got a time machine on this dasy. No, I don't know exactly what you think.
Speaker 1: I know exactly why has Tony Robbins got such an ashy voice his voice? I don't know the other thing you think as well as it's a twenty seventh vaybel So I'd like to know some fun facts, okay, to get me through the day. Nineteen eighty eight, and we love this. Lizzo's born in Detroit, Michigan. Today's her thirty fifth birthday. Gosh, we have a special relationship with Lizzo, don't we.
Speaker 4: In fact, we loved her so much we're going to send you to Sydney to see Lizzo.
Speaker 1: Stick around when her song plays be the First foot Through on thirteen twenty four ten.
Speaker 3: It normally happens at about bad bitch of clock?
Speaker 2: Yeah, what time is it? It's a bad bitch of clockyade.
Speaker 3: Yet thought it is somewhere in the world.
Speaker 1: Nineteen sixty eight, Kentucky Fried Chicken open their first door in Australia, Guildford in New South Wales.
Speaker 2: I don't think I've ever had KFC sober.
Speaker 4: I don't think I have either, but I did have a bit of a potato.
Speaker 3: And gravy obsession growing us good.
Speaker 4: It was good, and then I found out, like what they make it out of, it's just basically all the fat left in the bottom of the trade.
Speaker 2: That makes a lot of sense. That's what's so unbelievably delicious.
Speaker 3: That's right. Everything that's good for you have to be bad for you.
Speaker 1: A couple of times I've had a two piece fee and I've been so hungry and a little bit inebri out of it.
Speaker 2: I can I eat the bones as well?
Speaker 4: That's gonna hurt. That's gonna be painful on the way out.
Speaker 2: Give you a lot of tip.
Speaker 4: It's a little chicken bone, and.
Speaker 2: Can I have a hand please.
Speaker 1: Nineteen ninety eight, It's Rock for the Rainforest Benefit concert held at Canegie Hall in New York City. Performers included sting Elton, John Madonna, Billy Joel and plenty more.
Speaker 3: You could say Carnegie, or you could say Carnegie, which.
Speaker 1: Is how it's I just said it with its confidence and hope for the best.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, I don't think zan Dania was performing there, though we said that a few days ago. What's her name, Zendaya?
Speaker 3: Zendaya. There Dana as well, though no.
Speaker 2: I don't think so.
Speaker 1: I think she might be a Bollywood actor maybe. Twenty fourteen, Ariana Grande's first single from an album, Problem featuring Iggy Azalea, is released Million Baby Boof.
Speaker 6: For Don't Again nine PRIs but.
Speaker 2: You Won't be One.
Speaker 1: It didn't Iggy really take a different turn in her career when she jumped on omni fans.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, she's on early fans. Believable.
Speaker 4: I remember she went on that singing show and she had a fight with someone and they were like, let's be honest, you're not a real singer anyway.
Speaker 3: You don't know talking about you just a rapper.
Speaker 2: She was on a singing cho She wasn't a panel Oh I probably saw she was a panelist.
Speaker 3: Yeah, yes, right, No, she wasn't completing.
Speaker 2: What is she going to do one? Problem? That's not going to get it through it all.
Speaker 1: Twenty eighteen, Abba announced that he'd recorded new songs for the first time since nineteen eighty two.
Speaker 2: Chicks Brandy Brandy report exactly, I'm talking to.
Speaker 1: Bruce abnef you hang on that reads Swedish band announced that recorded.
Speaker 3: And you get confused over that.
Speaker 2: All Every single time. It's a fun mistake to make that, I'll be honest with you.
Speaker 1: Number one song on April twenty seven and nineteen ninety six, Return of the mac Oh Yeah by Mark Morrison.
Speaker 3: What did he going to do?
Speaker 2: Well? Of course he was Prime Minister of the Country, Scott Morris sr. My bad, my bad, What the port?
Speaker 3: What the hork?
Speaker 4: The for? Okay, yesterday we did what the fork for the first time. And this is basically where we try and solve problems like why are there no forks in the workplace? And I had some pretty heavy accusations to throw at my work co host, my work bestie. She's the ten News First Weather girl, Tiffany Warn. And this is how it all unfolded.
Speaker 3: My bestie at ten News First Weather present to Tiffany Warm. I'm going to out her here.
Speaker 4: These people turn into cereal four quarters and any given times she will have three, four or five forks all sitting on a desk or in a drawer, and I'm like, mate, there's an international fork shortage.
Speaker 3: What are you doing?
Speaker 4: You bunker down like a doomsta scavenging all the cutlery.
Speaker 3: What's going on now?
Speaker 4: The woman herself took umbrage to my accusations, and she wants the chance to defend herself and defend her integrity against the accusation of being a four quarter and she joins us, Now, good morning, Tiff.
Speaker 8: Oh what a load of bare face live is it?
Speaker 9: Though?
Speaker 8: Completely?
Speaker 3: Yes, all right, talking to you. My name is Jodie.
Speaker 8: I need content for radio, so I'm going to same kids.
Speaker 2: That's exactly.
Speaker 7: I have a.
Speaker 8: Thousand daughters and I love dreg and I have a dog, and I love radio. It's tip forward falks and it's not true.
Speaker 2: Oh my god, were you sitting in on the morning meeting tips?
Speaker 4: Okay, there are several discretions that you have in the workplace because you sit right next to me. One of them is you dump all your crap on my desk when I'm not there. And the other one is I've sported three, four or five forks all at once sitting on your desk.
Speaker 8: I think you should get your eyes checked.
Speaker 2: They're not forks.
Speaker 8: And if I had ten folks, i'd be putting them on your desk. I would have run out of roots. So your story doesn't check out, and you're making it sound like I'm Edward Susahans like wandering around with cutleryes, the fingers at this point.
Speaker 1: True, that is so true, and it's so weird that you have so many piercings, nose is breyb and forks.
Speaker 2: Hanging out of all of them, Like, what's going on?
Speaker 8: I know, Well, it's just flat out light. I have one that I keep in my drawer because I don't like the thoughts of like Jodie finishing her lunch, licking her fork and then being like, there you go fill your boots.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I wouldn't have thought.
Speaker 9: Yeah, I don't know.
Speaker 8: Oh, I have my own fork that I don't wash, but it's my own lick, so I don't.
Speaker 4: Oh you hang on you Okay. So she has turkey ball salad every single day of the.
Speaker 8: Yeat turkey ball salad?
Speaker 3: What other life? What is it now?
Speaker 8: As in just turkey meatballs with nothing?
Speaker 2: Right? Okay? So turkey mince meatballs.
Speaker 4: Yeah right, So she makes them specify, makes them on a Sunday and then she has them every day of the week.
Speaker 3: Boring.
Speaker 4: So you telling me you eat your meatballs and then you don't even wash your own fork.
Speaker 8: I'm not lick it. Give it a little once over with the paper towel. But it's mine and there's only one of them.
Speaker 2: Wow.
Speaker 8: I put it in my drawer and then I might wash it when I go to get my meatballs the next day.
Speaker 4: Okay, So spent a good solid twenty four hours in your drawer, just festering, marinating.
Speaker 8: And on reflection, I regret taking your need to defend myself, because actually I sound.
Speaker 2: Much worse hat before we let you go. Probably time to grow up. Do you think.
Speaker 8: I get time a new lot to get forked?
Speaker 4: All right, I'll see you soon, babes, and everything will be forgotten.
Speaker 8: I'll poke in the eyeballs on my fall.
Speaker 6: Just weeping story This town has several singers.
Speaker 4: Huge well toy company Mattel revealed its first Barbie doll.
Speaker 3: Representing a person with Down syndrome. How very wholesome. I love this.
Speaker 4: They've collaborated with the National Down Syndrome Society to create the barbie and ensure the doll accurately represents a person with Down syndrome, and also the clothes that the barbie's wearing a representative as well. So they've got the dress with butterflies and that represents symbols and colors associated with a whenner of down syndrome. And I feel like, after fifty years, Mattel's kind of cottoned on and gone. Not every woman on the planet is a stunning blonde with blue eyes and a really completely unrealistic, disproportionate representation of a female body.
Speaker 2: Yeah, with legs that go all the way up, legs.
Speaker 9: Go all the way up, tiny little waist and then massive, massive but jungers, and then and then little acorn shoulders as well, and then long, long.
Speaker 3: Beautiful slim arms.
Speaker 2: Yeah, we don't look like that with great skin.
Speaker 4: Yeah, okay, stop now, right now, you're sounding really pervy.
Speaker 2: This is this is the time I look over at Abby and Abby's like, just stop talking.
Speaker 3: I zoned out. So good for them.
Speaker 4: It's good that they're trying to be inclusive and representative, even though I'm not even sure they've nailed it with this barbie.
Speaker 3: But yeah, they're having a crack, so that's good.
Speaker 4: Hugh Grant has been revealed as playing an Uploba in the up coming film Wonka.
Speaker 2: Puzzle. Hard to picture Hugh in this role, yeah, yeah.
Speaker 3: Because he's not overly fun loving.
Speaker 4: Here, I was.
Speaker 1: About to say what we've learned over Hugh recently is it's not on the top of the list for a bloke you'd want to go get a beer with.
Speaker 3: So it set for a release later this year. It's a long away to film.
Speaker 4: In the third adaptation to be made of Rold's popular children's book Charlie and the Chocolate Factory. Now it's going to start. Timothy Chamalay as Willie Wonker. I had to get producer Zoe in to explain who this man is placed Timothy Shallamey.
Speaker 10: He is just essentially a really sexy Frenchman. Well he's not even he's French born, but he came to prominence when he started Call Me by your Name a few years ago, which.
Speaker 3: Was getting some blanks from me.
Speaker 10: He's known for playing these really complex, sensitive characters. Right, He's been doing a lot since then. You know the big June movie, the second one that's about to come out. He starts in that Little Women remake now wonkaing.
Speaker 4: Like his stars really on the rise, though he is, oh, yeah, but you said to me this morning.
Speaker 3: He's mainly known for being sex mainly known.
Speaker 10: For being a skinny, malnourished looking man that women just fall to the floor.
Speaker 1: And that's what everyone's into these days. I cannot read society. So skinny mal Nash, God.
Speaker 2: He's sexy.
Speaker 4: Now, HBO is announced the highly successful and divisive Sex and the City reboot.
Speaker 3: And Just like That has been renewed for a second season.
Speaker 4: So the show saw the return of Carrie, Charlotte, Miranda minus obviously Kim Katrell as Samantha.
Speaker 3: I haven't I have to admit I haven't.
Speaker 4: Watched any of the just like that gear, but it kind of lost Sex in the City as a franchise.
Speaker 3: Lost me at the movies because they were so that ep Shorn settled down over there.
Speaker 4: No, the movies were horrendous. They are like riding on camels in the desert.
Speaker 3: What do you know, It's so far removed from what the show. The core of the show was, and that was sex.
Speaker 2: And that was following the debaucherous adventures.
Speaker 3: Of Samantha exactly right now.
Speaker 4: Chris Not has been written out because of assault allegations, and the character of Stanford was also written out because he died.
Speaker 3: And I've just realized, what a horrendous way.
Speaker 2: To injuice there you go.
Speaker 3: What a real flat way to go out.
Speaker 2: I'm so sorry about that, folks.
Speaker 3: I'll be better.
Speaker 1: Do you know what's going to get us back up in the news room just a few minutes away with all the news headlines.
Speaker 3: She's in a mood.
Speaker 4: She's already told us school holidays.
Speaker 3: Am all right?
Speaker 2: Yes, what an adventure.
Speaker 4: Parents just crawling to the finish line and private school kids back at school. I do believe I'd pay the extra fees at.
Speaker 2: This point, extra face, more days off for parents.
Speaker 3: I think some of them have gone back already.
Speaker 2: Extra education. Kids love that.
Speaker 4: My little girls, who I love as individual little people, are great, but as a combination they've been revolting, especially the last week. So it all came to a head when the eleven year old was using the ten year old's iPad to watch YouTube. So she's sitting there, but little Summer's friends kept messaging on like.
Speaker 3: That Facebook messenger.
Speaker 4: So it kept ping, ping, ping, and annoyed Peyton so much that she took it upon herself to message Summer's friends.
Speaker 1: Oh this is how dare say? This is veering into sort of junior catty behavior.
Speaker 4: So she's written in capitals, stop it, I'm trying to watch YouTube. So Summer's friends are like, what the hell, Summer, why are you telling us to stop it? Anyway, So she's cottoned on that her sister's messaging her friends, and so she's come in and gone, what the hell Peyton and thrown her hands in the here and smacked the iPad out of her hands into her face and so it smacked her in the nose. And so Peyton's like, the whole thing has just been too much. And it was. It was the tipping point. It was so triggering. I've just turned around and i'veized it.
Speaker 3: This is enough. I have had enough.
Speaker 4: You to separate. Mummy needs some space. Walk into my room, slam the door like a real mature adult, and I just sit there and take some deep breasts on the end of the bed. Right. So then they've taken it upon themselves to write me a letter and they slide it under the door.
Speaker 3: It is cute and if.
Speaker 4: I'm we're hungry, sorry Mummy for being little shis and that's that's our word in our house instead of saying the other word.
Speaker 3: We will be better.
Speaker 4: And then they wrote one of those acrostic poems and so you know j O and they use to describe their mummy. First, Okay, so j J was joyful, beautiful, I was outstanding.
Speaker 3: I hear this point. This is really good. D were depressed.
Speaker 2: That's just just summing up the situation beautifully.
Speaker 3: The girls, well, yes, yes I am, because you're making me so.
Speaker 4: I found it like they didn't know what the word meant. They thought it was like a nice thing. But the shots just haven't been fired at me. Because Summer, who is the little dancer in our family. That's real feedback for you, because last night I said, Darling, we're performing in this rocky horror show on Friday night. I need you to help me learn the time war because she's very very good at you know, choreography and all that sort of stuff. She goes, Okay, we'll show me the video and I'll learn it and then i'll help you.
Speaker 3: Like great, thanks.
Speaker 4: I showed her the video of our rehearsal yesterday and she took one look at you and went, oh god, this is going to be a disaster.
Speaker 1: How very dere you Summer. I was on Summer side then down this park. What's wrong with my dance?
Speaker 3: Oh my god? I mean, you're not bad with the choreography.
Speaker 4: It just when it comes to the freestyling, you remind me of someone.
Speaker 2: Don't tell me.
Speaker 1: Finally, comparisons to the great Peda Garrett's Fun.
Speaker 5: So is it a.
Speaker 1: Compliment when you're described as the poor man's peed game.
Speaker 3: No, you'll be fine.
Speaker 5: Fine, fine.
Speaker 1: Limbs aren't even connected to my brain, connected to the sockets going everywhere like a wacky whaling inflatable tube. Man, those guys, he's gonna follow whoa.
Speaker 2: Up fun day?
Speaker 4: And then where does the show go when you're having fun? It was say fifty five for goodness sake, Well I blinke, didn't it?
Speaker 3: Sneal you over?
Speaker 2: It wasn't seven o'clock just before it was.
Speaker 3: Now I have to go and do a real job.
Speaker 2: Even bigger show.
Speaker 1: Tomorrow we're going to announce the next and final winner for our Lizzo Major Prize.
Speaker 3: How exciting?
Speaker 2: Yes?
Speaker 4: Yeah, tune in tomorrow morning because that is going to be epic Flights Accommodation Lizzo in Sydney.
Speaker 3: Well you want to contribute or not?
Speaker 1: Blankly, I can't talk. Also, Battle of the Banger's returns as well. We launched that last week. So to epic old school songs get a vote. We'll do that ya Instagram.
Speaker 4: Vantasia and Tom Dudo will join live in the studio as well. I'm just saying, like, when there's silence.
Speaker 2: You're mid sentence, so you're going somewhere with this, I'll let you finish.
Speaker 3: This is what I love about this show.
Speaker 4: We work beautifully as a team, just really bounce off each other, just really fluently.
Speaker 3: It's great
Speaker 2: Sell your friends