Speaker 1: Go get you the morning every day.
Speaker 2: Really, it is so time for it. Let's go girl.
Speaker 1: Sometimes when I need to scratch that itch, I just need a chick chat. Not you, you scratch it. Don't you scratch that itch? Oday? It's shingles. There was a poor choice of words from you today. Yes, please keep your fingers to yourself. Yeah, nobody scratch Jody's welts.
Speaker 3: Okay, please resist the urge everybody to attack my pussy lists.
Speaker 2: Come, you're not a gross your poor thing? Okay. Chick chat, chickchat. We're chicks.
Speaker 3: We like to chat sometimes about things off air that we think, oh you know what might as we'll talk about that on air.
Speaker 4: Hey, yeah, absolutely, And this week, as Hazy would say, something came across my desk study of sorts, and I like it because I think you.
Speaker 2: Guys will hate this. Okay.
Speaker 4: The top worst pet names for your partner have been revealed, seriously, and there was way too many of them.
Speaker 2: There were so many.
Speaker 4: The stuff people are coming up with is absolutely outrageous, so they shouldn't be a relationship.
Speaker 3: But I've to be lonely.
Speaker 2: I've got the five worst that I pulled from this list. Okay, are you ready for them.
Speaker 4: The first one I've never heard of in my life and is ridiculous is shmoop or smoopy smoopy swoopy? Why why smoopy apparently very popular in America?
Speaker 2: Smoopy? Yeah.
Speaker 1: Next up poopsie, poopsie, my POOPSI.
Speaker 4: Yeah that is yeah, it's not good. Coming in number three, anything food related, putting muffin, baby cakes, sweet cakes, any of that not good?
Speaker 2: Yeah, steak and fries.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I'll get it. I get that.
Speaker 5: Me.
Speaker 2: And then second up, princess. Let's not call a girlfriend's prince order princess.
Speaker 3: Do I stop doing that?
Speaker 2: Please?
Speaker 3: Because it conjures up the notion that she needs to find her prince and get married and such a ridiculous fairy tale.
Speaker 1: I think she wants to be a solo princess.
Speaker 2: Doesn't princes.
Speaker 4: And this one was top of the list. I don't think it gets much worse than this. Calling your significant other daddy or mama.
Speaker 1: Oh no, the daddy thing has always very much confused me, Like, I don't get it.
Speaker 2: If you're calling your partner daddy, you need a therapist.
Speaker 3: If you're saying who's your daddy?
Speaker 2: Also a therapist about yourself.
Speaker 1: Bro, what's that? What even is that?
Speaker 5: Okay?
Speaker 2: Do you have a pet name?
Speaker 1: Early days we call each other beb sounds, and I think you know what I think it was. I think it was a bit of a pisstaker, hey, beb type of thing. We don't do that anymore. But now I don't really have any names for Carbo. Car's got heaps from me.
Speaker 2: I've got heaps for you too.
Speaker 1: So she's got some freight train horse as well, a bulldozer, oh my god, and also silver back. So they're just a few of the names that area.
Speaker 3: You're right training.
Speaker 2: I'm surprised.
Speaker 3: I'm surprised to you the eagle because you you run like an eagle.
Speaker 1: I don't mind freight train or bulldozer do for sure. Yeah, right, be sitting there right now shaking her fist. You're so full of crow.
Speaker 2: I feel like you would have a name for Greg. Yeah, Eggy call him from.
Speaker 1: Or Eggy. Can you please not nurse my sores back to health?
Speaker 3: Please?
Speaker 1: Can's let's swap my wounds on my neck?
Speaker 6: Thanks, Eggy.
Speaker 3: I was just a play because one of the kids couldn't say his name. Probably went yeah when she was younger, so he became Eggy.
Speaker 1: That's Cuteabor's because your husband Greg speaks so quickly that when he says his name, you don't even know. You're like, did you say Eggy? Let's talk all the festivities from last night, and I.
Speaker 5: Declare the winner of the twenty twenty called Brownlow Medal, Patrick Crips of the.
Speaker 1: Carlton Football Club, afterd Crips got a thousand votes on his second round Loow Medal. We're going to speak to him just after eight o'clock two, by the way, or over nine or nine before we talk about the votes, et cetera. Zolt take us through the fashion because it doesn't make sense to me.
Speaker 2: Do you don't get anything out of watching the Red Carpet? Nothing?
Speaker 1: Jack Gunovan wore a white coat, which is very Jack Inovan?
Speaker 2: Yeah he did? What did I write? I had a note about him?
Speaker 5: Oh?
Speaker 2: Yeah, just all had not so good Jenniman's partner I didn't know. Rude of me? Isn't it incredibly rude?
Speaker 1: Really blunt?
Speaker 2: Lucky?
Speaker 4: Neil partner gorgeous? Write that I don't know any of these women's names?
Speaker 2: Is that bad?
Speaker 3: Well?
Speaker 1: Yes?
Speaker 2: Feels anti feminist, doesn't Yeah? It comes from.
Speaker 1: Really, if you're such an anti feminist, surely.
Speaker 2: You were doing their names were if I was a feminist, Yeah, I.
Speaker 1: Thought that you'd be against the whole wag wag thing.
Speaker 2: No, I've said this, I'm a feminist until the brown law.
Speaker 4: I also had in my notes Darcy Moore w t F what was that man wearing?
Speaker 1: What was he wearing?
Speaker 4: Like a green awful matching shirt, tye jacket and then he had this bracelet on.
Speaker 2: Oh the biggest load of wing?
Speaker 1: Was it actually green?
Speaker 2: Yeah? It looks like this car key sort of things.
Speaker 1: I can do that. I thought it was strictly black and white.
Speaker 2: No, unless he had did an outfit change, which a couple of people.
Speaker 1: Did do an outfit interesting from Darcy wore. But he's quite a flamboyant character I bought off. Yeah, the Skipper of the.
Speaker 4: Pies probably best on. Probably Analise Decos's partner.
Speaker 2: She's always good.
Speaker 1: Okay, Well that makes sense because it was that Josh or Nick Josh right.
Speaker 7: The beautiful gorgeous the day GoSports or is it gorgeous?
Speaker 2: Which one is it? Which one's dating? The hot one with the C three dress?
Speaker 1: Me?
Speaker 2: Sorry, there you go, that one.
Speaker 3: See.
Speaker 2: I know that's feminist of me.
Speaker 4: Good on your analyst and a lost of what I thought best on was Jack Viney's wife, Charlotte. She looked hot, she had a little like Jody would have hated it. I'm glad she's not here for this conversation because it was all like cut out. You know, she was missing half of a waist, nick at Z, thera abs and.
Speaker 2: Stuff she was missing.
Speaker 1: Did she find it by the end of the night.
Speaker 2: I don't want to go to I don't know. I love to give her it call interesting.
Speaker 1: There you go, some interesting fashion opinions there. The vote itself. Patrick Cripps was worthy when I didn't think he was going to set the record for most of votes of all time. That was kind of strange. Twenty seventeen, when Dusty Martin did it, that was deserved. So they were saying they could have been the greatest individual season of all time. I thought this was potentially going to be a three way tight.
Speaker 2: You said, though it's nice. This was chocking to me.
Speaker 4: You said it's nice that it was Crips and not someone random. You don't like when it's someone that just kind of pops up.
Speaker 1: And occasionally someone will pop up and win it when they're not even the favorite, they're not really talked about, and that's when you go, ah, what's the voting process really happening? You're still fair bit of controversy in terms of some of the votes that Dekos and Bon didn't get. And I'll put it out there right now, just cut the cord. Give the umpires a spell. They don't need this pressure. And you'd hate to say to Andrew Dylon, but do what the NRL do for their bigguse knife and that is a dally m and just give it to a bunch of different people. Give it to the All Australian selectors. They'll make fairy good judgments. Get the cord.
Speaker 2: Would the umpires be upset about that? I don't know enough. Would they would be or would they be relieved to lose?
Speaker 1: Feel like sometimes they look at the stats because they're so invested in umpiring the game, which is fair enough. First they should be that they don't get a good gauge and exactly what they should be doing in terms of identifying good players. I don't know how to hear.
Speaker 2: First Andrew Hayes for the banning of umpires.
Speaker 1: Really the best part of the night was an interview with Abby Holmes. And yes, sometimes particularly as young men, and you're just trying to find your way in terms of conversation with ladies, but also put a camera and the nation watching can be quite stressful. You know. That's sort of how are you not bad yourself? What are you up to? Good? Thanks? Those things not good? That's so bad. Just taking a nice little compliment. Enjoy to night. She looked very hands Thank you, appreciate you too, you too? How handsome was Abby Holmes looking, by the way, absolutely outstanding.
Speaker 4: I nearly exploded when that happened.
Speaker 2: So funny, so funny.
Speaker 1: The other one as well was Amanda Dylon, wife of Yes of course for a boss, and she dropped a bit of a bombshell. Clearly she knows some information from her husband that she shouldn't have spilt on the red carpet.
Speaker 8: Commander.
Speaker 4: I would like to see Marcus Spontanpelli, but I've been told he's maybe not in the mix.
Speaker 2: But yeah, we'll see.
Speaker 1: And all the punders meant cash out.
Speaker 2: Like how's the conversation in the car ride home? Nod bye, sweety sweety sweety sweeny.
Speaker 1: Oh honey, right now, this is an absolute tree and.
Speaker 5: I play the winner of the twenty twenty four Brownlow Medal, Patrick Cripps of the Carlton Football.
Speaker 1: But not just won it as well, one of by an absolute my record at forty five vote's very happy to say that Patrick Crips, the two times a Brownlow Medalist, joins us on over nine one nine this morning, Patty, congratulations.
Speaker 8: Yeah, thanks mate, it's yeah, it was a cool moment. It was obviously you were a chance, but yeah, to win the way I did was pretty special.
Speaker 1: So that title two time Brownlow Medalist, how does that's it? Because you're in prety re company now.
Speaker 8: Yeah, man, it's pretty well. We to be honest to my family over last night, I was happy to be with them post but we'll wait in chief Fathers ten of eight hundred. So our dream was just to play AFL. I suppose I have a game. Now you're a dual Brownley medalist and I was lucky enough. Yeah, last night the Juddy and Diesel were there also two time Brownly meadal, so it is nice.
Speaker 1: To I can only imagine you guys aren't playing finals, so maybe you had a bit of a night last night, and we're so happy to speak to you this morning. But you either had a few drinks last night or you smoke a thousand cigarettes today? Which one?
Speaker 3: Is it?
Speaker 8: A fews you gotta you don't get those.
Speaker 1: Bost of them, mate. We really enjoyed as well that your chat on the Red carpet with Abby Holmes and your beautiful wife and your beautiful wife dropped a bit of a bombshell. I wanted to be bright to.
Speaker 2: See his speech in the mirror or anything like that. You know, he's just been watching his highlights.
Speaker 3: I think Australian watches his own highlights of.
Speaker 1: Is that mayo? Because I gotta say, if I was you, I'd watched my highlights in the morning, at lunchtime and also in the evening. So I feel like it's a pretty natural process.
Speaker 8: Isn't it. Won't go the red carpet. That's the time out for you down there before a game. If I'll ever need a bit of a motivational what's what's all I realized to give myself going So just through that's hard there. I said, you don't do it again?
Speaker 1: Can I ask you as well? Do you ever in any other situation apart from being presented, where the brownlow metal? And if so, now do you wear two brownlow metals? Just I don't know. Perhaps around the house for certain tasks.
Speaker 8: I don't know, actually hard together brown lays. It's the last one of one, so may they're cool metals. Every now and then when friends are over having a beer, they want to say which is which? Is pretty cool? To shown like it as I get older, Yeah, I agree, You'll probably don't bring it out more and more.
Speaker 1: You will never do this, But if I was you, I would be watching my highlights wearing browth Brownlow murders daily.
Speaker 8: I might send you a photo to.
Speaker 1: Beautiful mate. I really appreciate you having a chat with this and just before we let you go, obviously, you guys would love to be playing this weekend, but you've got absolutely smashed by injury. Who is your tip? Who do you want to see win?
Speaker 8: Yeah, it's a great question. I think the game is going to be unreal. I think the two best teams are in there. I think Brisbane will win, but if I'm being completely honest, I guess would have no impact. But I think they're they're two best teams I'm going for Brisbane because they knocked this out, so you sort of want to get knocked out by the champion in a selfish way. They're both teams obviously had the last two Grand Final losses, so one team's going to know. You've got to feel that sensation that everyone wants to feel that plays AFL. So yeah, I'm looking forward to watching the game.
Speaker 1: Actually, yeah, beautiful mate, appreciate your time once again. Congratulations, it's an incredible achievement. Have fun this weekend.
Speaker 8: Thank you, guys, how good night.
Speaker 3: You know that I've always said there is a special place in hell for people in public places who talk on speakerphone on their phone conversations. Right, that's bad. But I'll tell you what's potentially even worse is when you're on holidays in the gym and guy two treadmills down from you is singing out loud, singing along to his music.
Speaker 1: I wish I could agree with you, but I've been done doing this couple of times. Problem because he's in the zone, I reckon Maybe.
Speaker 3: No, no, there's no excuse for that. You've done that he sung at the gym.
Speaker 1: Yeah, but only when I think there's no one else there, and it usually be someone downstairs. I was like, I've listened to you sing before and was awful, truly awful.
Speaker 3: Yeah, and also people don't go to the gym.
Speaker 1: To hear you sing. No, absolutely not. Can I can? I ask? Does he know that you're there?
Speaker 6: Yes?
Speaker 3: Obviously it was blatantly So Anyway, he's singing this song and I thought, God, he must be really really into some like heavy hardcore rap gear because these words came out of his mouth. You should want a bad bitch like this that's quite heavy, And I was looking at I was looking at Greg, going just what is happening here? Anyway, As it proceeds and he's sings more and more lyrics, I work out what he's actually listening to.
Speaker 1: Do you want to hear it?
Speaker 2: A man like this just like this again risks.
Speaker 1: He is out a fancy so fay.
Speaker 6: Bastling talk.
Speaker 1: The Internet can be a really really beautiful creative place. Sometimes it can be.
Speaker 3: It can also be a cesspool of hate bush you know it can be.
Speaker 1: But when it comes to remixing viral moments, yes, that's where the Internet really shines.
Speaker 2: That's where it excels.
Speaker 1: For example, when Trump went on with this absolute garbage in his debate with Karmela Harrison in Springfield, they're eating the dogs the people that came in. They're eating the cats. They're eating they're eating the pets of the people that live there, and thought, what could possible? What good could possibly come from Trump saying that, but.
Speaker 3: Also the fact that he says in Springfield. Brain immediately goes to the Simpsons.
Speaker 1: Yes, they're eating the dogs in Springfield, Santa's Little Helper. Well, the best thing about the Internet is some absolute genius jump on there and release a remixed version, and we're all here for They're eating the dogs, They're eating the cat. It's actually quite catchy. They're eating the pets of the people that live there. They're eating the dogs, they're eating the cats.
Speaker 3: Genuinely, genuinely charting song.
Speaker 1: Oh it's not it's it's gone. It's getting up there. Yeah, right, and I mean, for goodness sake, So there's steal something from koc take my money?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 1: Do you remember it? During COVID And remember Dany Andrews, by the way, remember that dude?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 3: Dan, didn't he guide Victoria beautifully through the COVID era. You guys will stay at home for the term of your natural life.
Speaker 1: There's no starting your house. Remember he was talking about getting on the bees and those type of things. And then we were blessed from Mashton Kutcher and that's what must be done.
Speaker 8: Years years, years, years years.
Speaker 1: Thank you, And that is Dan Andrews legacy.
Speaker 3: Yeah, isn't it.
Speaker 1: Looks like that? Yeah? Very cool.
Speaker 2: There was so many on TikTok.
Speaker 4: There was one that was slightly more inappropriate that was pulled from Abby Chatfield, controversial podcaster who was having a bit of a rant about scenes. Yeah, and she was having a go at people she knows party but won't get the vaccine.
Speaker 2: That listens and say, if you don't want the vaccine, I don't want to hear about it. I don't want to hear your reasoning.
Speaker 1: I don't care I'm getting vaccine.
Speaker 4: I needed to stop ting vaccine because actually, yeah, I just stop.
Speaker 2: I know you do ken to me. Very good, good production.
Speaker 1: Yeah, load production. My kids are obsessed with one particular viral moment which is huge in twenty twenty four and I didn't even know they did a remix of this particular thing. Okay, but I want to talk about it next, because you can just imagine after I've picked up my six and three year old and we're on our way home from school, drive down Port Road, and we are absolutely going off to a particular techno song. Now, Joe, it's brilliant. I think it's going to blow your mind. Trump said some pretty ridiculous things. This might be at the top in Springfield. They're eating the dogs the people that came in.
Speaker 3: They're eating the cats, they're eating they're eating the pets of the people that live there.
Speaker 1: Shows we've been discussing that. I just love that there's people creative enough that go, do you know what that song? They're eating the dogs, they're eating the chats, They're eating the pets of the people that live thereat the.
Speaker 2: Dogs, eating the chats.
Speaker 1: Finally, finally it's a spot we could listen to Trump.
Speaker 3: Yeah, the way people's brains work is incredible. Wasn't it just to listen to that, go you know what, I'm going to make a song out of that. Yeah, it's done well.
Speaker 1: It's chating too, Yeah, one hundred percent. And I didn't know that this was a thing, But do you remember this incredibly vile moment of twenty twenty four. What's that? My son about two weeks ago requested it via Apple Music, and we play this particular song each and every time now that we return from school. Really, actually you will too bad, is it? Brother?
Speaker 2: That's actually really cool.
Speaker 3: I just love the image of you driving down port Robe, the windows down and the tea cross just with this pumping out the It's.
Speaker 1: Quite good prodding, isn't it, and two kids in the back absoluutely just pumping up a storm. Yeah, because it mixing between that and what Dad wanted to play, which of course is a little remixed version of Jack Carlson, remember the heavy one. Everyone, get your head, get your head. Yes, what I need to this one is songs, a song, song song. We love to have a bit of fun with this. It's fun for me for the most part. Joe. Yes, it's a journey. Yeah, you're on a journey with songs, a song, song songs. I am, Yeah, I am.
Speaker 3: And it's you know, it's a bit up and down. We'll admit that my form can be sketchy. Sure, but I've got a good feeling about today.
Speaker 1: Yeah, why.
Speaker 2: Let's just play the damn shall we?
Speaker 1: A bunch of songs all chestralized. We've got to guess them, and up for grabs is a Wallace Cinema family past.
Speaker 4: That's right, same as always, it's best of three, Hazy. Today you are playing from casts from Seacliff.
Speaker 1: Let's go, Joe.
Speaker 4: You're playing for Scott from angele Vale, who did get three second But that's okay, that's fine. Now I have a redemption arc for Scotty. You know, beautiful, Yeah, okay, stunning, Okay, let's just get straight into it.
Speaker 7: Joe's number one, Czy, it's so silly, fifty two love shat.
Speaker 2: He's done well we.
Speaker 3: Yes, yes, baby, No, it didn't help you standing there going easy.
Speaker 2: Sorry, I'm so easy.
Speaker 4: As it left my mouth, I thought Joe's gonna hate, but I just thought it.
Speaker 2: Was a really easy that one.
Speaker 1: That's good.
Speaker 2: Thank You're welcome, Hazy. He's a bit of redemption on number.
Speaker 6: Two on blink one to all the small things I will not.
Speaker 1: Es carry me.
Speaker 2: That's really good.
Speaker 4: Jobs you have that instantly too, even though you don't have the name. I saw your eyes go yep, I know this. It was nice love when this happens. Because now we're at a time.
Speaker 1: Stress, how are you feeling normally?
Speaker 3: It's about this time where you two pills say to me, oh, let's just play the third one for fun, even though it was all over today.
Speaker 2: Today it's for the win. Let's go song number three.
Speaker 1: Okay, coming.
Speaker 3: Cha.
Speaker 1: Oh she's got it, Hazy no nowist teenage.
Speaker 2: Sing the song. I saw it from the very get go. You knew that one purely.
Speaker 4: I wonder if your mouthing the words might have helped Hazy get just relentless?
Speaker 2: Isn't it that brings us scored twenty two to twelve.
Speaker 1: He's playing on the double points round where.
Speaker 3: We're doing that all the triple points that up like the Supershot network, and we do that. We could probably do Yeah, the last five minutes, there's always two points.
Speaker 1: Yeah, all right, Okay, a good game, Joe's good game. You know what, you know what, It's separate in a different directions. I'm going to be gracious, great game, congratulations.
Speaker 2: No, it's worse