Speaker 1: Whenever you're ready.
Speaker 2: Guys, Welcome to the Johns Family Podcast for another week. Guys, how are we all? Everyone going? Good?
Speaker 3: Good man? How are you?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 2: You know I'm not as you know, I'm still not good. Yes, yes, yes. You people who mock me about not feeling well when the health has continues to deteriorate.
Speaker 4: Well, you know what, you just don't take well enough care of yourself.
Speaker 2: I do look after myself entirely. Did a drive up to Newcastle specifically to see a certain doctor who my physicists mate put me onto.
Speaker 3: Can I ask dad?
Speaker 1: Yeah? So who was that? Albert Einstein? Was it?
Speaker 3: Yeah? Can I ask you? Is your physicists mate? Can I ask you? Because you went up to Newcastle? Everyone knows you've been sort of unwell lately. On your shows and whatnot, youve always had the groggy voice. So you've come in here really tired.
Speaker 2: And missing Monday show.
Speaker 1: Miss Madi and Croncho for like five weeks.
Speaker 3: Five weeks.
Speaker 2: No, I've only been there one of the five weeks.
Speaker 3: Because that Mondays because you crook, Like, what were the circumstances that led to you going up to Hume up there?
Speaker 2: It's confirmed our youngest son's.
Speaker 4: A there's a lot of them around at the moment.
Speaker 3: Jokes on you. There's another one out there that you guys don't know about. He's the youngest and he is a idiot.
Speaker 2: Circumstances of this coming back, I went up to the Gold Coast, then did a show at Lismore, and then on the fly back I was an agony with my back shooting around into the rod cage. And I got back and said I've got to do something about this, and now my GPS away. It's how do you give care? So I run my mate Albert Einstein and said, Jimmy, if you got anyone. He said, mate, there's a doctor of a Newcastle of Belmont who is the best GUP in Australia. He's the best kept secret. I saw him and did a series of tests. They still can't work out what it is. I would like m to go yet.
Speaker 3: I would like to think because so all the tests showed it was nothing.
Speaker 2: He believes now he believes what it was with my sickness.
Speaker 4: He said it was it was a shingles.
Speaker 2: Shingles.
Speaker 1: It's never a good sign when a man of science says I believe it was this having shingles.
Speaker 4: Did the whole test, which would explain the nerve plaine that he's been You.
Speaker 2: Had shingles before, I said, for or five times, and explains why I had all these scabs on the chair.
Speaker 3: So what do they say, shingles?
Speaker 4: Uh, do you know depleted immunity like just hygiene. No, No, it's the chicken pox virus in your system still, so it comes back out as shingles. You've had it as an adult, so.
Speaker 3: You've so you've just got adult chicken pox essentially.
Speaker 2: But there's a lot more going on in this back mate scan, so you continue.
Speaker 4: Almost want yourself to have something. He's this whole year. He wants to have something he wants, and he gets no sympathy from us does.
Speaker 3: He talks about everyone else be in hypochondria Like it is like the old thing where an NRL player pulls out of a training session, they go for a scan and they are hoping that they have an injury because to get out of pre season and to just not look like a little bitch. Is that what you're.
Speaker 2: Thinking now, I'm not well. If you go I'm in a legitimate pain even sitting here. I'm going to put my fist into my back.
Speaker 3: I'm glad you said a lot of people.
Speaker 1: Have sorry of nowhere. Now you're reminding me of that Silas from the Monk from the DaVinci himself in the back.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, he yes, it looks like a Highland albino. He flails himself.
Speaker 4: We saw someone flailing themselves at the airport in Bangkok did with a whib.
Speaker 2: He didn't have a little he didn't have little things on it, but.
Speaker 4: Yeah, he did have things on its.
Speaker 2: Cut in his back. Silas. There's a there's like a Christian sect that basically cut themselves across their back and they wear these chains around their legs to give them constant When you talk, the say pain is the purification, you know when you maybe that's.
Speaker 4: What's happening to you, Matt, You've been purified when.
Speaker 3: You talk about albino. Then you know what's fascinating about albino. Fascinated about polar bears. You know, their white furs, white, their skins black.
Speaker 4: I've heard that before. And another fact that I love that you know so much about polar bears.
Speaker 3: Don't say that. Another fact I learned about cheaters during the week. Not cheat is the animal, not the personalities who cheat on their spouses. Male cheaters have a special bark that causes female cheaters to ovulate on demand.
Speaker 4: Cheater, it's a cat. What is a bark?
Speaker 2: No, it does.
Speaker 1: Well, that's a great question.
Speaker 3: That's a great yeah. Why would it say that.
Speaker 2: Trish walk to Cheetah.
Speaker 3: For the animal forget and it was scary as you.
Speaker 2: Come back, real heart and real horny.
Speaker 3: The zoo keeper said, we don't have to bust out the slippery when what sun?
Speaker 1: Nobody navigates through this area.
Speaker 3: We have had a middle aged woman straight out of the south of Italy.
Speaker 2: She went from Pulier Sarah Capriola for im Kari.
Speaker 3: She is on heat ovulating.
Speaker 2: She was one at the All you Can Need buffet this morning. We had to her way.
Speaker 3: She could not get her voluntuous lips away from the rock melon.
Speaker 2: She's with that good looking fellow who lies that junk in that trunk.
Speaker 3: She's with that good looking man with the Harry Potter glass who was on that TV show late at night.
Speaker 2: You don't want we call masturbating in there?
Speaker 4: What is going on?
Speaker 3: That's Tricia is called comedy?
Speaker 4: Yeah, very very good.
Speaker 1: I don't know if you notice they didn't want to just come in and step on your toes there as well.
Speaker 2: Just one more thing. I just want to give God my chest, so to speak. It's been a bad week, really bad week. I've got two Everyone needs a special place, don't am I? Right? Everyone? Yeah, everyone needs a special place. They've got two special places, which makes me feel really special. Close.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 2: One one's a pub called the Coloroid. Unfortunately it's been shut for six months. You're going to turn into a restaurant, sorry, turned into a restaurant.
Speaker 4: We'll beating there.
Speaker 2: And I'll get another happy place. Fortunately, you a circumstances I can't go. You're not going to make a think of it. But I just don't know what to do with myself. I was going to go for a walk after this, but I'm going to able.
Speaker 3: To walk to being as as vague as we possibly.
Speaker 4: Go and buy plastic food from there.
Speaker 3: Let's just say that. Which Trisha, Trisha had a little bit of a yeah, a little bit of an outburst. Which now she's banned Matthew from going to set establishment. So that's fine for good.
Speaker 4: They're very rude to me and to my dog about my dogs.
Speaker 3: Yeah, well, that's good. That's good.
Speaker 2: They said it to you, they didn't say to me. Maybe just let but.
Speaker 3: It's good to see. Remember the last time true chatted our burst Jack, Me and you were in the back of the car. We've said it on the body before. A guy at a service station, you know.
Speaker 4: Push being rude.
Speaker 3: Well, you took a while in there, Me and the windows, right, we were suffocating in the backseat.
Speaker 4: Are you talking about you with me?
Speaker 1: A little germ?
Speaker 4: You're the one choosing all the food.
Speaker 3: Don't turn on us. We're the only ones you got left. Seriously, you got no one else.
Speaker 4: I've got everyone nutrition now I have everyone on my team, everyone, my tennis coach. I went straight there and told him, you're paying human.
Speaker 3: What do you expect? Did you think a tennis coach could possibly object it?
Speaker 4: But even the girls I play with, they they were like, don't blame. And I even told the neighbors and they're banning it too.
Speaker 3: Jesus, do you have a tennis coach.
Speaker 4: You run the thing. It's not like a personal coach that's jealous.
Speaker 2: You know.
Speaker 3: Tom Brady is mine, Tom Brady's wife. Tom Brady's wife had a card instructor. You know now they're shacked up.
Speaker 1: I believe that was no. No, what's the Brazilian dance fighting cole?
Speaker 2: She was doing? Couple were and she gets some bjjs.
Speaker 4: Brazilian what's a Brazilian?
Speaker 2: No job job?
Speaker 4: There's something so wrong with you and I don't even know.
Speaker 3: Where else have anything from that week, Coopsie.
Speaker 4: A very proud moment on a number of levels. I've had a big week, like the renaults of the decision making. It's it's plain with my man, good talent l L. Dear friend Brandon gave you a lovely shout out on an interview. Yes, that he did, talking about having gone through rehab and sobriety.
Speaker 3: Yeah, he did.
Speaker 4: Maybe proud of him. It made me proud of you for being a good friend.
Speaker 2: Obviously you do a lot better things. So nice the things to him face to face and you around us, because you weren't a lot of support when we saw him. Was he true? Shut up?
Speaker 3: No, Well, I am very proud of me.
Speaker 2: Mate.
Speaker 3: You're going a rehab and then sobriety and whatnot. And it's good that he's not hiding it. I suppose he's very open about it. He's very easy for him to hide it from people. But yeah, shout out to him. You know, I think going through tough times, you see who your mates like. Brandon's got a lot of mates, but some of them probably weren't actively trying to keep in contact with him during those times. And I think this is a fun fact that I've got for everyone, because I like facts. Being a mate is just being just showing up, showing up on their birthday, if they got an important milestone, texting them on their birthday, little shit like that.
Speaker 4: It's not that it's not that hard branding out for his birthday. Didn't you even shouted the table, just checking in.
Speaker 2: When someone's not feeling dead in pains are in their ria.
Speaker 4: Lord, Matt, just give it up. Mate.
Speaker 3: It's supposed to be a nice moment for Brandon.
Speaker 2: It is nice, mate. I'm really proud of him. The other night. He looked, he looked fit, he looks well. And in the fact that you're speaking so openly, I think a lot of people got a lot out of it.
Speaker 4: Absolutely. I mean, alcohol is a big problem for a lot of people.
Speaker 3: Sitting in this room.
Speaker 1: Looks like you're a bit like honestly camouflage.
Speaker 2: You do that chair.
Speaker 4: Matthew, I know, yeah, I'm actually I'm thinking I might be too. Incidentally, who are you texting that?
Speaker 3: Sorry, because you're kind of like I'm trying, you're not present.
Speaker 2: Okay, I sent an article this week. I'm not feeling well. I said, you don't have to send an article this because I was on the going series of tests, but I sent one anyway, so I'm going I been one through. I hope it's okay, And they came back and set outstanding, so by by you can enjoy it.
Speaker 1: Is there any teasers going on?
Speaker 4: Like, yeah, what is it about?
Speaker 1: Don't go to details, give the topic?
Speaker 4: Yeah, yeah, you don't have to do either.
Speaker 2: Okay, what it's about? There's a lot. There's been a lot going on in the game this week. It's been a bit of a drop. I've not a lot to talk about, like a lot of being spoke spoken already about Dean Young and whatnot. So I said, let's do something different because they've been doing a series in the Telegraph interview and Start players are out their debuts. So I'm talking about my debut all the things that happened around it. It's quite an outrageous story.
Speaker 3: Wow, what I've heard you tell that story a thousand times. No, it's not are you on the are you on the hill?
Speaker 2: It's my starting to bur.
Speaker 4: When I was going out with you this way.
Speaker 2: The game was disastrous. Sorry, Jack. And at one point the coach of the Gold Coast team was Wally Lewis. At one point I was holding out. I hear this, I turn around as Wally Lewis, I go, He's going to come up and just give me a bit of encouragement. So I played so bad? Are you spoiling the article? Yes? Under your coach mate, I left my wallet.
Speaker 4: Do you know someone's learnt to cop their leg this week? And I'm not happy about it at all. Well, what do you reckon? Who do you reckon? When his house? Luigi's learn and I'm blaming Jack directly took him out and about on Saturday afternoon with some bad influences, and now he cocked his leg.
Speaker 1: And Louis went for a a few drinks on Saturday night.
Speaker 3: Isn't that sort of a normal thing that dogs do.
Speaker 4: No, I didn't want him to. That's what I wanted a girl.
Speaker 3: It's learned, Well, they learned that happen. I was gonna learned it anyway.
Speaker 4: I'm going to take them down.
Speaker 1: I actually went and saw The Odyssey on late on Friday nights last week. I know, you know, you guys have seen it yet. It's outstanding. So if you get a chance to watch it, it's not an Imax because like it's booked out for like a month. You see London Imax, it's booked out till September tenth, right now for the Odyssey must be it must be the only one in London.
Speaker 3: It's do you need like do you need to watch it in the Imax?
Speaker 1: Like what, yeah, yeah you have. It's so good. Just the only movie ever that's been filmed frame by frame. Every scene is Imax. So like usually Imax movies are docos because parent of the Imax cameras are so loud you can only film things that are going to dub over or play like music too. So like mainly like in Dune and all these big Imax movies, it's usually the big action scenes is where yeah, you'll have the Imax camera and then I'll go back to normal frame in the Imax theater. So this is the first ever movie they've been able to do the entire movie even like even like the talking scenes and stuff, because they put they actually put the cameras in like a big sort of cage to sound proof them, so the actors didn't weren't interrupted them.
Speaker 2: That is it is unbelievable.
Speaker 3: No, I'm just thinking, do you think of what I was thinking that. I'm glad Christopher Nolan didn't get Jack to sell it to the people.
Speaker 4: Could you sold it to me?
Speaker 2: Told me the last forty five minutes is some of the greatest forty five minutes of cinematic history.
Speaker 4: Well the Grand Theater do.
Speaker 3: Sorry, just saying just to flag one thing because you said IMAX, I think thirty six times in that thing. So is IMAX an actual like they of filming?
Speaker 1: So IMAX is like the is the like the ra show. No, yeah, it's a cinema, but like you have to you can only film in that format, which is seventy millimeter, which is like it's wider. It's almost like the screen is more like a box rather than like a horizontal sort of like you know, landscape sort of mode.
Speaker 4: So it's not like three D or anything. Doesn't feel like that, you know.
Speaker 2: No, No, it has nothing to do with three d some some check one minutes, humor hallway next.
Speaker 4: You know what I.
Speaker 2: Film.
Speaker 1: But it's very it's like very hard to like cut up and then make it digital because obviously you film something once and you've got to replicate it for like multiple theaters around the world, so like obviously there's like a master cart and then everything gets It's very if you get a chance to look at how they work, it's very interesting.
Speaker 4: You'd have to be involved in that cinematography sort of area to really appreciate what you're talking about.
Speaker 1: But he doesn't. He doesn't use like CGI, and he's like famous for not using like CGI or anything like that. Christopher Olen and some of the shots he it.
Speaker 3: Is amazing look so disingenuously.
Speaker 2: It is amazing because I think I thought this movie would be just about all.
Speaker 1: Well, the Cyclops is in it, and they did. They didn't do it with c g I. So they've used like.
Speaker 4: Who's the people dressed up as well?
Speaker 1: You know in the Cyclops, like the Cyclops keeps them in the cave with the lambs.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 4: I don't know anything about what Greek mythology.
Speaker 1: Is after the Battle of Troy Odysseus, Hence the name of the Odyssey. It's his like ten year journey after the ten yure Battle of Troy to get home, and it's like the gods are working against him and all these challenges.
Speaker 4: Home and where was he? Where do you start in Troy and Troy?
Speaker 1: So place went to Troy for ten years. One of the.
Speaker 2: Greeks bearing griefs Trojan Trojans.
Speaker 1: They win the battle obviously because everyone's seen Troy, and then that's how the movie starts. And then about his journey. It's about his journey home because like there's a all the things that are pretty much in the movie. There's like a Simpsons episode from like fifteen seventeen years ago that I remember that He's like, honestly, it's almost like a shortened version of the Odyssey, but in like Simpson's way.
Speaker 2: Was that IX was that shot.
Speaker 3: Somewhere out A dad somewhere out there listening to this party right now, there's a little cinema photographer and he's sitting in the car and he's going, Wow, the other ninety nine percent were listening, are going shut the fuck up.
Speaker 2: Well, when you see see old NFL films like games from the seventies, that was shot on twenty two millimeter. That was a shot on film.
Speaker 3: No way, Dad, that's.
Speaker 2: Why it looks so romantic, you know what I mean?
Speaker 3: That's amazing.
Speaker 2: I can I just say something with that? What about Robbie Williams at the World Cup form?
Speaker 3: See dropping the mint out of his mouth?
Speaker 1: He dropped?
Speaker 3: What so it looked like something fell out of his nose onto the microphone and people were saying, he's dropped, and.
Speaker 1: Yeah it looked like Yeah, it did look.
Speaker 3: Like because it was like why and it was on the thing and then he grabbed it off it and then rubbed his forehead and it was on his forehead. But then you can see, if you go back and watch it slow, it is actually a mint. You can see it come out of his mouth. But then he posted a video in his bed the other day apologizing for it. And then he said, oh, you know, don't worry, I've got plenty more where that came from. Put his tongue out and he had more mint in his mouth. So it's very good, good, very very good.
Speaker 2: I like Williams.
Speaker 4: So was he singing with the mint in his.
Speaker 3: At the World Cut? It was just do a pre game on a mike TJ.
Speaker 2: Did you like the pregame entertainment?
Speaker 4: I like Shakita Madonna.
Speaker 2: That was cool really Ronaldney and Ronaldo and Nazario coming out together. But Ronald just.
Speaker 3: Like this, what's going on?
Speaker 2: I don't like.
Speaker 1: I don't want to.
Speaker 2: You know, it was cool.
Speaker 3: I love Spain on their congratulations to Spain for winning.
Speaker 4: Congratulations because the heats of our Spanish listeners love it.
Speaker 3: But like when Trump was on there at the stage and they're celebrating and people are trying to usher him off, like you see on the NRL Grand Final when you know, they grabbed the trophy and then everyone else kind of gets off, all the team celebrate the other. Trump just sort of just stood there and then just didn't leave.
Speaker 2: Well, there was an international instant once when Australia won the ODO World Cup. The head of ICC stood on the stage and refused to get off, and one of the Ossie Creekers just pushed him off the stage.
Speaker 3: Yeah, that's freaking And what about the Okay, so obviously online or week there was that photo of Messy with the baby in the bath.
Speaker 4: Yeah, that's incredible.
Speaker 3: Was that actually?
Speaker 2: Yes?
Speaker 3: Was it your male?
Speaker 2: Yeah? Your male?
Speaker 4: That's got the story of it.
Speaker 2: So what it was if you go back, Barcelona is a representative asse, emblematic of the Catalonian culture. So for that reason they never had they never had a sponsor in front of their jersey. They were like, no, we're not going to do it, We'll not sell our jersey because there's more something important and ingrained in the culture. So one year instead they went to UNICEF and said you can be in front of our jersey for nothing, and then that was the thing. They had your male and I think he was an immigrant who went to Barcelona and they got this emerging player with Messi who just started coming to the Barcelona team, a bit of a photograph.
Speaker 4: In barth Andy and that was crazy.
Speaker 2: It's crazy in the World Cup final.
Speaker 3: Well, it reminds me of what's the yeah, Alex Johnson, the o NRL commercial where he's playing Gi A junior gi in a playing park football. Then he ens playing three years later.
Speaker 2: I thought it'd be really interesting to see who Spain would support, because I'm sorry who Barcelona, who Catalonians would support, because Cadilian Catlonians are trying to break away from the rest of Spain and the very fact that Messi was so representative Carolinian culture because of Barcelona and Argentina. I thought, I wonder if a lot of people in Barcelona and those surround the areas Corona and that would support Messi. But it happened to Maradonna. In Maradonna the beginning of his end. In nineteen ninety they played Argentina, played the Italian team in Napoli, where he was a god. And when they did the national anthem, crowd were booing the Argentine national anthem and all the odunings were singing the song, and Maradona was looking around the stadium saying, you sons of bitches really, And within a couple of months they driven him out of nuppily.
Speaker 3: Do you think it's like the whole photo of Messy with the baby, is that kind.
Speaker 2: Of like strange? You think they could do it some other way? Weren't just nursing him?
Speaker 4: Yeah, not bathing?
Speaker 3: Yeah, it's kind of like little.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 3: Well, it's like you wouldn't You wouldn't let someone else path your own kid unless it was like a godmother.
Speaker 2: Imagine now roll Primo and they went, right, what we're gonna do? We got a baby?
Speaker 1: Here have you.
Speaker 2: We're going to do the Raiders. Corey Horsbrock, can you.
Speaker 3: Just big red Yeah, yeah, yeah, little fella Jack, Yes, you've got something pretty special that you've brought to the table today.
Speaker 4: It is.
Speaker 3: Yeah, well last week specially all right.
Speaker 1: I went on a podcast last week and on my way out there, I was driving and it got it grained in my mind. I was watching a bunch of doing a route together. I've never seen like a group of posters, you know, they're they're like a biker gang, like a biki gang. Almost. I did a little shadow gave them a bit of airtime on this podcast, and now looked at the messages. It was quite heartwarming. I didn't realize about twenty five of our listeners that messaged me a postman or post women list to our podcast.
Speaker 3: Can I just say a funny image when we said bikis, then imagine like you're coming home walking with your partner home and a night and this group of like postmen come up, but rather than bikis with guns, they use their letters and they just try papercut you.
Speaker 2: Yes, good one, yeah, highway.
Speaker 1: I don't.
Speaker 3: That's guys who aren't creative, beautiful you're beautiful stamps.
Speaker 4: I mean, the thing is that, like envelopes themselves are not sharp. It's actually the paper.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I didn't know.
Speaker 1: You guys read way too far into I came to the conclusion I saw them that I'd call them a package if you.
Speaker 4: I like it, Jack, that package of posties.
Speaker 1: Yeah so yeah, Coober still there for sex. So I thought, you know, i'd be really nice today to our twenty five posties post women that are on our podcast. I thought I'd do a love letter to the post it. I love it to the post I don't think they're appreciated enough. They deal with terrible lawns, animals, they deal with you know, a lot of shit, you know, abusive mothers.
Speaker 4: Yeah, why why would they be abusive?
Speaker 1: No?
Speaker 3: Like he's in like they came to anyway.
Speaker 1: Here we go. Okay, postmen or post women rayin hale or shine. You're always aware. Even when you watch horror movies, you do not scare. Nothing can phase you. Not even a German shepherd. Are here you coming in the street, coming down the street blaring death Leopard. There's no one I'd want more protecting my letter. What's under that vest? Perhaps a tight knit sweater. My package may be big, but you'll never let it wander. I'll always be dreaming about your bright red Honda.
Speaker 4: Did you write that yourself?
Speaker 1: Something like that? I get that one thing. I will tell you it was not okay, very good, very good Jack, Jack? Thank you?
Speaker 2: Now?
Speaker 1: Where now? Where do we go?
Speaker 4: I've got a quiz?
Speaker 3: Yeah, it was I just want to get like love let.
Speaker 4: Passion later.
Speaker 3: How did you what did you down? How did you feel like listening to Jack's love?
Speaker 2: I was proud. I just thought, yep, how did you feel the tops?
Speaker 1: I loved that.
Speaker 3: I thought it was funny. I just wasn't sure. Dad had a really miss.
Speaker 2: Actually for a second, I thought this is going to be piss taking. Then I really actually started to realize, and then.
Speaker 4: He started to tear.
Speaker 2: It's good.
Speaker 4: Okay, I've got a I'm a bit concerned about all of your intelligence and body knowledge, although you mean you only seem to know about certain organs of your body. So I'm giving you a little quiz about the body. Now, just call out your antser.
Speaker 1: What are you doing?
Speaker 2: Quiz about the body?
Speaker 4: Just call out your answer first one done? Okay, okay, just.
Speaker 3: For clarity, right, So you're going to ask a question, do we buzz in.
Speaker 4: Us or just call out your answer and you only get one?
Speaker 3: Okay, great, great option.
Speaker 4: What is the largest internal organ in the body.
Speaker 3: Trooper, It is this large intestine.
Speaker 4: Incorrect, stomach incorrect? The largest internal organ in the body.
Speaker 2: In the body, I would say the liver. It is what The liver is the most important organ of the body, not the garret John's as well.
Speaker 4: I think, yeah, okay, and I think you're right, Cooper, call out your names better, better.
Speaker 3: And I think, isn't skin?
Speaker 4: No, that's the largest internal organ. Yes, skin is the largest organ in the body. Your correct?
Speaker 2: Specific highway outside, Hume highway inside.
Speaker 3: There are so many highways.
Speaker 4: I don't know that that's it. That's not very explanation, all right, yeah, I think connecting one's going left, one's going right, No, actually south northwest of east into the ocean.
Speaker 3: Postman fat.
Speaker 4: Stop trying to look at the guation and someone's trying to be poetic. Okay, which organ is responsible for producing bio storing glycogen and filtering toxins? Say your name, yepp it is the bladder? No ye appendix, No it's not. And filtering toxins from the body.
Speaker 1: I'm going to go with filtering toxes.
Speaker 3: That's a liver, yes, but two livers.
Speaker 2: In a row.
Speaker 3: Livers in a.
Speaker 4: Row, I could do whatever. A bloody life anyway. If you're on dialysis, which vital organ is failing to matte? Yeah, liver incorrect, is failing to filter waste and excess water from your blood?
Speaker 3: Yes, pancreas.
Speaker 1: Oh no, you are my kidney.
Speaker 4: Thank you jack, Oh.
Speaker 1: Thank you god.
Speaker 3: They thought that had kidney.
Speaker 4: Dialysis renal anything that's kidney okay. Despite accounting for only two percent of total body weight, which organ consumes twenty percent of the body's energy.
Speaker 1: Yeap, yeah, the brain, Yes, nice, Matthew, will very good.
Speaker 4: And that's why you need to eat. People can starve yourself. That's why there's a whole lot of really stupid, skinny people running around.
Speaker 1: I'm calling you, Matthew, why did you why forgiving that answer? Did you think calling you the.
Speaker 2: Data made The physicist told me. He said the most. He said, the brain.
Speaker 3: Get back on your mic. You're standing above your.
Speaker 4: Mind trying to straighten up his back.
Speaker 2: His physicist, Jim told me, he said, the brain is just the data center. The most important organ in the whole body is the small and testine. He said. It has little trees that will take when food goes down users nutrients.
Speaker 3: Yeah, that's actually true. I know what those trees are called.
Speaker 4: Something like that. Anyway, Okay, just a little which organ can totally regenerate itself?
Speaker 3: Prooper regenerate itself?
Speaker 1: Pancreas Jack tongue, No, matt liver?
Speaker 3: Yes, how many liver questions? What are you doing?
Speaker 4: Well, it's just show how important it is.
Speaker 1: And that's unfair because that has been regenerating for years.
Speaker 3: Is this like a liver awareness? Is this sponsored?
Speaker 4: Okay, we have you ready, what.
Speaker 3: Do you deliver?
Speaker 4: The hyper glossal nerve responsible for movement, is responsible for the movement of which muscular or the eye incorrect organ?
Speaker 3: Wait say the start.
Speaker 4: The hyper glossal nerve is responsible for the movement of which muscular organ?
Speaker 3: Muscular organ? Dad said that ill muscular organ of the tongue?
Speaker 4: Very, who's kailing Cooper the tongue?
Speaker 2: Yeah, off the board.
Speaker 1: So what's the scores?
Speaker 4: Tejer Okay, Cooper's on one, Jackson two and Matthew's on three. Wow, Okay, we've only got a couple more left. Okay, which part of the body is comprised of the carpus and metacarpus?
Speaker 1: Jack had very good Jack, Jack's using.
Speaker 4: A no, he is not. They had a hand injury, his hand, his ulner broke it.
Speaker 1: I have popped out my finger though out of the bone.
Speaker 4: Popped last and you only you broke it, Olmer.
Speaker 3: That's true. Remember when you sat on it. You sat on your hand and then it.
Speaker 4: Ah, you're funny on every How many times does the human heart beat per minute?
Speaker 1: Jack?
Speaker 4: Sixty incorrect? Seventy two incorrect? Fifty five incorrect? Is eighty it's seventy so closest if it was not correct, So you don't get the thing. Okay, and this is the last question. It was actually meant as a tiebreakout, but oh well, actually Jack and Matt you're on three each.
Speaker 3: So you're an amazing Larry. Imagine Larry, that's meant to be in a part of Oh no, you're the same score anyway. You're so disinterested in your own questions, it's like you're fit. You're angry at the own questions that you want.
Speaker 4: Larry Edna m Edma, who needs to stop talking to the people for so long. You sit there and I just fast forward. Chatty chit chitty chatty.
Speaker 2: That shows again, do you think about the money even give away it's a gold one. That show will go for twenty minutes. The chit chat.
Speaker 4: Oh they chew the chat. Life's not that long. Okay, it is tie breaker. This is only going to be for Jack and Jack and matt What is the primary function of the small intestine?
Speaker 2: Yes, it is to uh to basically break down the food and saw the nutrients.
Speaker 4: What the nutrients.
Speaker 2: It's like Jack, it's breaking to break down, the break down the food and absorb the nutrients.
Speaker 1: It absorbs the nutrients.
Speaker 4: Absorb was what I needed. And you physicists, Matthew Johns, you win very good. And I hope everyone learned a little something, including my children apparently.
Speaker 3: Okay, Hey, I've got a so I heard this thing through the week. I want to actually ask. I'm going to do it on Trish because I think I'll be able to get her. So, you know those things where like they get you to say you can't say a certain word. It might be like, you know you can't say blue, I'm going to make you say blue. It's like a riddle of swords. Okay, but I saw this one. So Trish, your role here is you just can't say no. I'm going to make you say okay. So imagine you walk through a door. You walk through a doorway, Trish, You've got one, two, three doors in front of you. Which one are you going through? Door?
Speaker 1: One door?
Speaker 3: Do with the three?
Speaker 1: Three?
Speaker 3: Okay? You go through that door, and there's a woman in there, and this woman she's not a very nice woman, all right, and she wants she wants to team up with you. All right, do you say yes or do you say no?
Speaker 4: Later?
Speaker 3: Now you have to say yes or no. Yes, and now, so she takes you by the hand, she grabs you, and she takes you and she jumps in her car. I think it's a I think it's a Volkswagen. She's driving, not a bad card like, it's sort of relative inn you. She's driving. She's driving. She's driving down the Hume Highway. She's going down there. She's going down there. And you see, you see a fox on the left hand side. What color is the fox?
Speaker 4: Brown?
Speaker 3: And now you look to the right and there's an elephant. Is it blue or is it red.
Speaker 4: Blue?
Speaker 3: Have you done this before?
Speaker 2: You little pig. Wow, that was good, wasn't it that that creates that little diversion?
Speaker 3: How happy she was? No, No, it's like the.
Speaker 2: One with the rock that I've done. You guys all the time. You know where you go. You let's play a game of paper. This is rock, by the way, whose birthday is it tomorrow? And then you go papers, scissars rock, and they will always go one. Six people worked every time.
Speaker 3: I remember you did it to us the boys.
Speaker 2: I did it on you, I did it on Fletching Hondi and Benny.
Speaker 3: Hogan DA's it was like he it doesn't have to be the birthday, but you ask him a question, right, So it takes their mind off it, and they always do. They always go right.
Speaker 2: Always, that always goesciesars.
Speaker 4: I would have thought rock because that's lazy.
Speaker 2: Jesus is always the most obvious. Really yep.
Speaker 3: So that's good for listeners if they ever want to, if they ever want to go and bloody his paper rock.
Speaker 2: Someone go to someone who really gotta win, just to your bed, do it, just ask him a question whatever, and then you do rock. What's like just quickly what is it? Equid?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 2: One?
Speaker 1: Two? Is it?
Speaker 2: Hold?
Speaker 1: In here.
Speaker 3: I don't think is it hot in here? It's a definitive enough question.
Speaker 1: Try try one.
Speaker 3: You're like, what I just did?
Speaker 1: I can bet I can make you say the number fifty? All right, Okay, there we go. What's thirty takes?
Speaker 4: Why do you keep holding my hands?
Speaker 1: Thirty? Takeaway? Twenty five.
Speaker 4: Five?
Speaker 1: What's five times three?
Speaker 4: Fifteen?
Speaker 1: Gotcha?
Speaker 2: Perfect?
Speaker 1: Oh did you.
Speaker 4: Just say fifty?
Speaker 1: How good? You're more on?
Speaker 4: You're an idiot? You distracted me?
Speaker 1: Boys?
Speaker 3: Oh you can't fake that, ships boys, Dad, You've got a new a new segment that you wanted. It's called now. So I've just introduced dad to AI because i've been I've just been using the voice feature. You can talk to it now and it has a conversation back with your mind's Canadian and I shan't down twenty years American chat GPT anyway. But that's new segment is things you can ask your AI but not your parents.
Speaker 2: This is one of those ones where there's a lot of kids out there and they're thinking that you're going through those awkward teenage years. There's questions that you want to pose to your your parents or mentors, but you just haven't got the guts to do it. Well. These are the things you can ask through AI. Okay, we got your first one.
Speaker 3: What's your first question?
Speaker 2: Okay, first question is can you introduce me to the person first?
Speaker 3: You're a little far so if you tell me, I canscribe it to it.
Speaker 2: If you like, do you want to throw it here?
Speaker 3: And I don't trust you?
Speaker 2: Ok? No problem? Okay. I want you to ask the question of our friend artificial intelligence. What should you do with your left hand if you're masturbating with your right?
Speaker 3: I feel like it a segment? What should I do?
Speaker 1: What should I do.
Speaker 3: With my left hand if I'm masturbating with my right?
Speaker 1: M checking.
Speaker 5: There's no single correct thing, honestly, it's just what feels good and safe for you. Some people rest their left hand byither side, or use it to gently touch other parts of their body, maybe stomach or chest dies if you're coming up.
Speaker 3: With it, ah, eyes, yeah, you know.
Speaker 5: Some folks explore light stimulation around the anus.
Speaker 1: Do that.
Speaker 5: Trim your nails, you plenty of lube, go super slow, and wash your hands before and after. Wow, And of course you don't have to use your left hand at all if you don't want to it's totally up to you.
Speaker 3: I'm not washing my hand.
Speaker 5: Oh wow, I mean strong recommendation that you do, hygie. It is really important there. Unwashed hands can cause irritation or infection shingles.
Speaker 4: Wow, can you wait for that week? I love how he like engages with you.
Speaker 1: What about what about the tangent cutting your.
Speaker 4: Very though?
Speaker 3: I talked to him. I talked to him late at night. But you just you can just talk to him.
Speaker 1: They we'll do.
Speaker 3: We'll showcast more of it next week. It's fine on my phone. I'll download it for you.
Speaker 4: I did set him up on chat cheap.
Speaker 3: It's pretty cool because you can, like you you're not you're a creative where you can probably coach it, like if you wanted to interview someone or you wanted ideas, you could say, hey, I'm trying to think about this and that, and you can, like it'll help you bounce back to.
Speaker 1: The enterprise versions. What people are doing now is you can customize it so you know, like Javis from Iron Man. People are like customizing it to be like a Javias, so like a proper like personal assistant. They're like making it plug it, plugging it into like and when I say plugging in. That means like you attach it to other things. You can to attach it to your emails, you at touch it to your web browser. You're going to attach it. These days accounting software using AI to attach it. So it's getting pretty crazy.
Speaker 3: Trust I don't trust it.
Speaker 1: Would you walk in and say, can you do my here my receipts? Can you do my accounts today? Like? It's pretty interesting the old accountant to be get nervous.
Speaker 2: Would you select my football team for me this week? Measure Josh going and we're a big game this week we play the Bulldogs?
Speaker 1: S do?
Speaker 2: Would I? Can you select my would you believe in me? Best? So to give you some food for thought?
Speaker 3: And I wonder if it like do your footy tips?
Speaker 1: Well stuff?
Speaker 2: Well, I'm sure mate, say why don't you do it? Say round something to the premiership? Who do you tip?
Speaker 3: You know what we'll do? So when we do have footy tips at the m you're about to get to he will. I'll put the games into to him as well and he would give his tips back.
Speaker 2: I think he'll dig it up here.
Speaker 1: Will we do it?
Speaker 2: I think if you go give us round some of the round something the in our old tell us for Premiership, what are your tips? And they'll have He'll have it in there.
Speaker 4: Here you go, I say they because you're getting really really Will we do ours and then come back to him and.
Speaker 3: And then type I'll ask him also, can I just before we get a recommendation for people? The Hawk on Netflix it's Will Ferrell's new team. He's a golfer.
Speaker 4: He's I think, did you enjoy it.
Speaker 3: Lenny the Hawk?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 3: I watched it last I binged it last night to about one am. Freaky. He's good, he's very funny.
Speaker 4: He created it too.
Speaker 3: Yeah, he created Like me and Dad were saying, I think Will Ferrell's going to the other side in terms of his comedy. But he has some real moments of singers in it, like really funny.
Speaker 1: Could you two recite that quote for the dinosaur quote that haven't.
Speaker 3: Last You remember?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 3: You just know it was basically I remember it.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 3: He dropped me to be the son. So his father and son they're about to play in a golf tourn like against each other, and the son sledges the dad. He says, yeah, you know, I'll be fine, but I don't know about this old dinosaur over here.
Speaker 2: Yeah, well this old dinosaur what's it called? Sorry sat again?
Speaker 3: Okay, there we go. Yeah, you know, I'm looking forward to playing, but you know, I don't know about this old dinosaur over here.
Speaker 2: This old dinosaur might be just a veloci raptor. You know about veloci raptors. They can't play golf, but they sure can tear off your dick.
Speaker 3: The city said, that's very funny. But so go and watch the people. Let us know how you think.
Speaker 4: Okay, Jack, you've hit the front. Mate, have you got five last week? So you're on eighty eight. Cooper and I are on eighty seven, and Matthew you're trailing behind on eighty five?
Speaker 1: Was last last week, so they weren't. I'm pretty sure last week I was like.
Speaker 2: You digging to make me come last. Anyway, No, let's do that.
Speaker 4: Okay this week Eels Panthers. I'm going to Panthers.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I've gone Panthers.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I'm going you know what, I'm going to go the Eels, only in the back of them just had a buy and they've got a bit of preps.
Speaker 2: I'm going to go for an out ruder and they've got a bit of criticism this week, So I'll go Panthers because they got beat the week before.
Speaker 3: I'm going to Panthers.
Speaker 4: Yeah, Okay, Nights in the I'm going Nights.
Speaker 2: I'm going nice.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I'll go Nights as well.
Speaker 3: I am going to go the Roosters.
Speaker 4: Okay, Rabbit Storm, I'm going for Storm.
Speaker 2: Make Cam Murray's out, Tellus Duncan's out, Jerome Ruc Hughes comes back. Yeah, I'm going Storm.
Speaker 1: Yes, Storm, Yes, Storm for me.
Speaker 4: Okay. Raiders West, I'm going Raiders.
Speaker 2: The West Tigers here feel on this one.
Speaker 1: I'm going Raiders.
Speaker 4: Ricky's Raiders are on fire now they've found something. Hi't then what are you going to? Twoops?
Speaker 1: I'm going to go the Raiders.
Speaker 4: And the Dogs.
Speaker 1: Wars.
Speaker 4: I'm going the Wars.
Speaker 2: I am going the Wise up the Wise.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I'm going to go the Wise. They've been playing bloody good football, haven't they.
Speaker 4: They have haven't made cows. And the Broncos. I'm going the Gals.
Speaker 1: It's a tough one actually going the Broncos, are you. Yeah, I'm on Broncos as well. I think they're about going on the run.
Speaker 3: Really, Okay, I'm going to go with the Broncos down.
Speaker 4: Too, your copycat Dragons. Titans. Oh what a great win last week? Obviously the Titans.
Speaker 1: Titans, Titans, Titans.
Speaker 3: I didn't I last week.
Speaker 2: Tough game, mate, Dragons have been they've been, They've been good. They're impressive last week.
Speaker 1: And young guys just resigned to Ye.
Speaker 4: Well, donder him too is terrific man And last game mainly Sharks. I'm going to Sharkies.
Speaker 2: I'm going I'm going Manly. Are you mainly at home? Sharks struggled at Manly? Manly struggled at Sharks.
Speaker 3: No, Shark's got a great record at man Well, they actually do. I'm going Sharks then, Dickhead.
Speaker 1: And what about you, j I'm just going to go that's hard. Sharks playing good. Yeah, I'm going to go Forsball. I think they make a redemption this.
Speaker 3: I don't hear a SIPs.
Speaker 4: Yeah, yeah, curious.
Speaker 3: He said. Panthers defeat the Heels by fourteen, Roosters defeat the Knights by ten, Storm defeat the rabbit Oz by twelve, Raiders beat the West Tigers by eight, Bulldogs defeat the Warriors by four. Wow, And he said this will be the match of the round.
Speaker 4: Wow. That'll be interesting to see if that true.
Speaker 3: He said, Broncos beat the Cowboys, boy too, and then you wrote bracket. But this one's a coin flip. Titans defeat the dragons by six, yes, and Sharks defeat the seagulls by ten.
Speaker 4: Wow, none of that is keep track of that, will you screenshot?
Speaker 3: You're a single thirteen plus there fourteen panthers by fourteen?
Speaker 1: Yeah, I reckon I might be wrong with this.
Speaker 4: Wow, it'll be interesting. I mean, when you think about it, the basis of it is that it's gathering every bit of information. It has access to every bit of information, so by rights it should be correct.
Speaker 3: He Dad and Jack. As we know, stats don't mean everything. A some things that are up here in the old chrime.
Speaker 1: Darme, what do.
Speaker 2: What going to? Regin? Three? I said, sometimes you have you all your life, You wrap fifty years of intuition, put it together, feed it to the subconscious and just let it roll.
Speaker 1: Little love.
Speaker 3: Yeah, shout out to everyone, feed your pants, feed your postman love. All you post is out there, and if you are a postman, get in contact with us, because I underappreciated guy.
Speaker 2: Look out for those German shepherds. And keep enjoying the music Deaf Leopards