Speaker 1: On Scoring Lives Australia. This is the Wider Panalty Show.
Speaker 2: Good evening and welcome to the Rita Patty Show. Coming up tonight, President Donald Trump announces a cease fire. Will this be the end of the twelve day war? Kosher Gata will be with me shortly to discuss Security experts warn Australian teenagers may become radicalized due to the conflict in the Middle East. The panel will weigh in on that issue and much more. We will look at some new research showing the dangers of medicalized transgender treatments. And we'll also look at the radical socialists who may be elected mayor of New York and left He's losing. It is full of good news tonight, including the musings of international law expert and view co host Sunny Austin.
Speaker 3: I believe this is certainly a clear violation of international law at the very least.
Speaker 2: But first, the conflict in the Middle East has raised alarm bells about homegrown terrorism on Australian soil. Security experts have worn vulnerable Australian teenagers are at risk of being radicalized and becoming gey hardest acting Opposition Foreign Affairs spokesman Andrew Hasty has also warned about the Iranian regime engaging in foreign interference.
Speaker 4: I think the Kods Force, which is the unconventional special operations wing of the Iranian Revolutionary Guard Corps, very methodical.
Speaker 5: Very patient.
Speaker 4: There's something we've got to watch very closely. And there's the reason why Mike Burgess, the Director General of ASIO, mentioned the Iranians in his annual threat update, particularly around foreign interference.
Speaker 2: So this is a risk for.
Speaker 4: The US particularly, but also allies as well.
Speaker 2: Let's bring in the panel. We've got Sky News contributors Tina McQueen and Prue McSween teena. I'll start with you. We saw scores of Australian residents travel to the Middle East to join the Caliphate, to join Islamic State. Do you think there's any risk this conflict will see the same thing happen. We'll see young people become radicalized.
Speaker 6: Oh, sadly, there is a big risk, greader. You've only got to look at the protests on the weekend, the pro Palestine now pro Iranian protests all through the Sydney CBD, the elevated attacks on the Jewish community community in different areas. So there's a big risk. I think this has to be closely monitored in Australia and I'm sure they have the methods and know how to do that, but that is they get so it seem to be excited by this rita and forget that they're Australians living in Australia. It's really sad to see and I don't know how we're going to combat this.
Speaker 2: Pre and internationally we've already seen incidents. Is that Mixed State has claimed credit for a terror plot in Syria where a suicide bomba killed twenty two people at a Christian church in Damascus over the weekend. We've been so lucky in this country, really, haven't we prove in that major terror plots have been foiled before they've been executed. We may not always be that lucky.
Speaker 7: Well that's the problem, you know, and luck shouldn't be a factor, should it reta? But I just fail to understand why government hasn't acted on these radical imams who are poisoning the young minds. That this is the greatest source, I believe of homegrown terror and we've seen that with past examples, and we are aware that homegrown terrorism.
Speaker 6: Is there, and we have been lucky, but how long will.
Speaker 8: That luck last?
Speaker 2: Now? The E Safety Commissioner is continuing her push for greater online shep Are you recall she tried to get a worldwide ban on that alleged terror attack at a Christian church in Sydney last year. Well, now she wants YouTube added to the government's social media ban for under sixteen. It's a survey by the E Safety Commissioner earlier this year found that YouTube was the most used platform by ten to fifteen year olds by a significant margin. And Julie Inman grant Tina. She's arguing in her speech at the National Press Club today that around seven to ten kids report being exposed to harmful online content, such as what she thinks is misogynistic or hateful material. What's your take on this issue?
Speaker 6: Oh, look, I think, you know, I think I think some sort of ban would be great for under sixteens, but it's going to be so difficult to enforce. I think parents need to take a greater role on this. There's different apps you can apply so the kids can't access that. Don't get them the iPhones where they can, you know, have the ability to go on the net anywhere anywhere they are. But also, I mean, you've only got to look at television reader, Netflix, stand even free to air TV.
Speaker 2: There's some disgusting episodes on television.
Speaker 6: So you know, it's not just the Internet that is dangerous for kids. It's everywhere now that we have to be really, really careful and parents need to take a stronger approach in really looking closely at what their kids are looking at, take some responsibility.
Speaker 2: Prou I've got to say I disagree. I do not like this sort of censorship at all. I don't want the likes of Julie Inman Grant deciding what's hateful material pro should it be something that is left to parents or parents really not equipped to deal with this sort of issue, given the kids are so much better with tech than than their parents.
Speaker 7: Well, I think you know, it's got to be the parents. I agree that kids can get around anything technical these days and leave us all for dead. But you know, I'm sick of kids being cotton wooled and snowflaked, and that's what we're bringing raising. Sadly, I just always feel there's a focus on the risk rather than the benefits, particularly with YouTube, where you know they have education and health benefits, and it's really strongly supported. I think seventy nine percent of kids ten to fifteen use it for those reasons. And you know, when I was a kid, I used to sneak looking at, you know, the books that my mother used to wear that were sort of naughty you're used to read, and you sort of think, well, you know, this is natural for kids to want to investigate and explore, and obviously we've got to be careful that we supervise them. But I just feel very uncomfortable having governments telling us what we can and look at and read read it.
Speaker 6: There's also a positive aspect to this. I have an levenyear old grandson that you know, has a slight TikTok account here, so over half million followers that discuss lunar parts w you know, it's hysterical. I can't believe he had more followers than what the Liberal Liberal Party did during the election. They should have imployed him. But there's the positives where where it can it can be very good for kids.
Speaker 2: Well, absolutely, and I think it's just foolish to try to impose these sorts of controls. Sure get rid of things that are threats things that are explicit materials that kids should be protected from. But you don't need to be banning YouTube. The This is how kids consume information and I just think it's such a counterproductive thing to be doing. And to have someone ideological lefteris like Julie Inman Grant making those calls. I mean that is just alarm bells. Yeah, no, that is that that something. Really the coalition needs to come out and take a stand, but sadly they've been really silent on this issue. Let's talk local government. Sydney Lord Mayor Clover Moore has announced that gas appliances will be banned in new homes from next year. She's also proposing to ban gas from new offices, hotels and service departments. Tina, she's your local mayor. What do you make of this policy? Will you be changing your appliances?
Speaker 6: I'd like to ban Clover more, That's what I'd like to do. Look, I'm no great cook, but I have friends that are, and they do tell me some dishes are really impossible to cook. And regulate a control with our gas appliances.
Speaker 2: I mean, this is crazy.
Speaker 6: People should be given the choice. We should not be dictated by some woman that's been there far too long.
Speaker 2: I mean, as soon as she goes.
Speaker 9: The better.
Speaker 2: H Prue, what do you say to that? I know it's I mean, can you even put a walk on an electric cook top? It doesn't make sense. You need you need the flames.
Speaker 7: Of course you do, or they're saying inductions as good. But first of all, we're going to need electricity to actually fire up all these ovens and cook tops because the rate we're going, we're in Fancy's fantasy land with the renewables, We're not going to have electricity supply that could even cook a stir for in time.
Speaker 2: You know, we've got councils.
Speaker 7: Like Clover Moore and Buly's six others are trying to do it, and seven have already done it.
Speaker 2: I mean, get out.
Speaker 7: Of our lives, stick to the roads and rates and rubbish, and you know it's not your jurisdiction.
Speaker 2: She's got a large Asian.
Speaker 7: Contingency in the city of Sydney who always cook on walks, so she's she's not going to make herself very popular in that area. So I just think she's always overstepping the mark.
Speaker 2: God knows why. She's got nothing better to do.
Speaker 7: Clearly put her to pasture or something.
Speaker 2: Well, the Victorian government, they've got all sorts of statewide restrictions on gas and they're not particularly popular either, but they're pressing ahead and they've announced a whole bunch of new regulations today, particularly for rental properties. Now, I want to just get your take on what's happening with international travel. Australians have been worn that they maybe travel chaos in the peak season due to the Iran Israel conflict, with flights from Australia to the milease delayed and canceled in some cases. Prove that timing couldn't be worse for travelers, given that many Australians do transit through the Middle East to reach Europe.
Speaker 7: Well, it wouldn't be me, Reta. I wouldn't risk it because you can't trust Iran, and that's for sure. They're talking seats fire, but you just couldn't believe it, So I would be staying at home, day at home. I've got to say, on the upside.
Speaker 6: There may be some cheap seats available REDA if.
Speaker 2: You're into advention. Seemed to me, yeah, well you would hope that. But no, it seems with the flight cancelations there. The scarcity is making the fares even higher during peak season. So people seem to be pretty bold these days, Tina. After the COVID lockdowns, people want to get out there and travel.
Speaker 6: That's right, that's right. I mean, you know, anything could happen anytime in the world. I think, if you've spent a lot of money on travel plans, you know, go for it. Be sensible about it. Look at the government travel warnings. But you know, if I had a big, expensive holiday plan, I'd still be going. Look to this day, I'd still love to be in Israel at this at this moment. I know it's very dangerous and not a great place to be, but it's such a fascinating country, Rita, So if I had a tip to Israel planned, I'd certainly still be going.
Speaker 2: I was there in December, and yeah, there's nowhere else like it in the world, Tina, and pro thank you so much for your time tonight. Thanks to America. And while the Democrats play the role of the Iranian Muller's useful idiots, railing against the military action and calling for Donald Trump to be impeached, the president has been busy securing a seaspire, what he calls a complete and total ceasepire. Let's hear more on that from Vice President JdE Vance.
Speaker 10: What it means, Brett's quite simple. First of all, the President, without knock on Wood, having a single American casualty, obliterated the Iranian nuclear program. We are now in a place where we weren't a week ago. Week ago, Iran was very close to having a nuclear weapon. Now Iran is incapable of building a nuclear weapon with the equipment they have because we destroyed it. So that's a very very big thing.
Speaker 11: Now.
Speaker 10: What that means, I think is we have to talk to Iran and of course to Israel about what the future holds. Because while we have obliterated the Iranian nuclear program, our hope and our expectation is that they're not going to try to rebuild that program. And I think that's what the President is really trying to figure out here, is to build a long term settlement here to where we can have peace in the region, where our regional allies and of course the American people most importantly can be secured, but where we can ensure that the destruction of the Iranian nuclear program that has already happened is not something they try to rebuild and on that ceasefire.
Speaker 2: Earlier today, Donald Trump announced the end of what he called the twelve Day War. He wrote, congratulations to everyone. It has been fully agreed by and between Israel and Iran that there will be a complete and total cease fire in approximately six hours from now, when Israel and Iran have wound down and completed their in progress final missions for twelve hours, at which point the war will be considered ended. Officially, Iran will start the ceasefire, and upon the twelfth hour, Israel will start the ceasefire, and upon the twenty fourth hour, an official to the twelve day War will be saluted by the world. During each ceasefire, the other side will remain peaceful and respectful on the assumption that everything works as it should, which it will. I would like to congratulate both countries, Israel and Iran, on having the stamina, courage, and intelligence to end what should be called the twelve Day War. This is a war that could have gone on for years and destroyed the entire Middle East, but it didn't and never will. Let's bring in Sky News contributor Kosher Gaeta Kosher What are the chances that this ceasefire will hold. I'm surprised it's been agreed to in the first place, but will it be lasting?
Speaker 12: That is a million dollar question on everybody's mind. What a whirl win seventy two hours this has been from that first bombing to where we are now, and this is far on the table. Allegedly the split in the Trump bes that I think is healing, but the side that was very strongly opposed to this is for that reason, And how can we trust this work? What are going to be the scene and unseen consequences down the road. However, just as Vice President Vance said over there, they don't have much to come back from the Ranians, So it feels difficult to see that they're going to engage in this kind of kinetic back and forth because they're pretty much depleted in terms of their leadership, in terms of their missiles and everything else. Could they do other things like sleeper cells and things like that over the long term. Possibly that is still a worry, But as of now, I think we're sitting in a pretty good place where their nuclear capability has been annihilated, their leadership has gone. Boots on the ground gone, other long range missiles depleted, and conversely, we don't have American troops on the ground. We're not getting sucked into forever wars. We're not going into this regime change fantasy which many were pushing as well. So he seems to have thread the needle quite well.
Speaker 5: Well.
Speaker 2: That seems to be a pretty good point, isn't it. It's one thing to have the stealth bombers with the secret mission, but to have boots on the ground is I think something that many Americans from both sides of politicus would be dead set against.
Speaker 12: One hundred percent. And Trump was That's the thing that gave some people pause or concerned that we doesn't want that. There is something called incrementalism, and you take one action, does it lead to the slippery slope? But he is very strongly against that. The American people are very weary after twenty five years of a failed adventure in the Middle East to little to noah veil, and I think that's dead un arrival.
Speaker 2: Now, what do you make of the manner in which the Australian government has handled this matter? And the Albin Easy has belatedly expressed support for Donald Trump's strikes on Iran's nuclear program, but that came after Foreign Minister Penny One called for de escalation before the strikes. It's all very confusing. I don't know how that can be very supportive when just before the strikes that were calling for de escalation. This is isolate us a little bit more that surely the US and Israel can't be particularly happy with Australia at this point.
Speaker 12: When I look at the timing and manner of the statements that are coming out of the Albanese administration, it just comes across as playing a very very safe, very focused grouped almost when they're looking at different factions in their party back home. And this was a controversial move, there's no question, and by in large we all wanted to prevent escalation. So I understand where they're coming from with having some of those statements out there, But the way they come across is just too safe, too little, too much juniversity and not playing in the big leagues or representing Australia kind of at the big boys table. It sort of looks like they'ret the kids' table.
Speaker 2: It seems very much amateur hour with sort of antiques. It's not something where their statements seem to be useful to the country. Surely, what we want to be doing, if we want to have any sort of input, would be to be in a better position at the end of this operation than beforehand. And I think we've just given the Americans more reason to doubt where we stand, especially given the reluctance to increased defense spending as has been requested by the Trump administration.
Speaker 12: Reluctant to do that. The optics of being snubbed at the G seven, not grabbing the bull by the horns and getting a White House meeting in the Oval Office already, and.
Speaker 2: Not even getting a meeting with the Vice President. I think Anthony Abaneze there was a massive misstep to think that I'm the leader of the country, I must meet the leader of the US and bypass j Evans.
Speaker 12: Right and not grabbing that opportunity when he had it so at the Hague, supposedly Richard Morrils is going to meet potentially with the President Trump, but we shall see.
Speaker 2: Back to the US and Attorney General Pam Bondi was asked about how many Iranian sleeper cells maybe in the US right now? How many Iranian sleeper cells do we suspect here in.
Speaker 5: The United States, Congressman, I can't talk about that in the setting, but what I can tell you is I know Homeland Security, I know the FBI. They are focusing on doing everything we can to keep our nation safe. There is not a day that goes by that we don't discuss the issues that you just brought up with me at the Department of Justice. But I also know that our counterparts at DoD HSI, the State Department, and all of our agencies are working together to make America safe and in turn keep our world safe kosher.
Speaker 2: She also said there that it was a particularly dangerous period for the US. Of course, we saw millions coming across that southern border under the Biden administration, no checks, no controls, So really, how could they have any idea how many sleeper cells they could be in the country.
Speaker 12: And they probably don't. And this is back to what we were talking about earlier that with this action, you cannot predict every consequence, and we will probably never know every consequence is going to come out of it. And these kinds of ones, you know, the overt ones like the missiles that were striking and intercepted by the US military. That was a great showing of the might of American military offensively and defensively. But things like this it is harder to predict, and it further underscores the Trump administration's number one agenda, and really what undergirded his whole rise politically is immigration, securing the border, deporting illegals, and that is a problem that we've got anywhere from thirty forty fifty million. Nobody knows the number of illegals in the country. About ten to twelve were allowed just the last four years under Joe Biden, tens of thousands of them potentially Iranians. Many may very well be sympathetic to the regime and not very happy right now. So this is a big problem. It is concerning, and hopefully this gives them some more ammunition rhetorically speaking, to really deport those people aggressively and fight back against all the opposition they're facing internally.
Speaker 2: How will the Democrats handle this escalation? Will they carry water for Iran's Islamist regime, for the mad Muller's We've heard a lot of claims with the Democrats that the strikes were unconstitutional, against international law. We've gone the likes of AOC and came Jeffries calling for impeachment. They really are getting on the front foot with this, But again I wonder whether this is going to be counterproductive for them.
Speaker 12: I think so, and they feel really scattered. There's like fifteen different messages that have come out of the Democrat Party. You had John Fetterman of Pennsylvania, very very in favor, very much in favor of it. You have these guys calling for impeachment. Impeachment is their favorite tool of choice against Trump. They did it twice over the perfect phone call quote unquote and the insurrection that had rise to legal standard of insurrections.
Speaker 2: So had they learned from that or do they still know that the more radical elements of their supporter base get excited when they hear the I word, and they are just going to keep going down that road, even if it just makes them even more unelectable.
Speaker 12: I think it seems to be the latter. They just don't have the votes right now. But if they were to gain back the majority in the midterms, which is possible because the Publicans have a very slim majority, absolutely, I think they're going to find the first pause they can cook up to do it. And that's another reason why Trump really has to act fast, because who knows how much time he has left. If they were to do this.
Speaker 2: Well, it's going to be fascinating what they come up with. Cook Up, I think was the perfect term there. Now to other news, the FBI has launched investigations into who is funding and organizing violent protests in the US. What NGO's individuals are behind the lawlessness we saw in LA and other cities. They can expect to feel the full force of the law. Let's here from Bill Asali along with FBI Assistant Director Akil Davis and IRS Special Agent Tyler Hatcher.
Speaker 13: These violent agitators put peaceful demonstrators at risk. The FBI and our fellow partners will continue to investigate individuals and organizations who are knowingly funding and committing acts of violence against law enforcement, as well as the destruction of property.
Speaker 14: We are currently tracing money to determine who is providing funding for these riots. Funding crime doesn't just affect the criminals, it also disrupts entire communities. Each dollar funneled into illegal operations, fuels violence, underminds law and order, and perpetuates fear. Make no mistake, we will identify and disrupt financial network supporting these criminal activities.
Speaker 2: This is potentially huge. There are some very rich, very influential characters behind some of these NGOs that are suspected of aiding and abetting the rioters. And again this is something that the Trump base is very energized about.
Speaker 12: This is potentially huge. That old adage follow the money rings very true here. If you choke off the money supply. A lot of these so called protests that are probably not one hundred percent organic, I think a lot of people doubt that they are do get severed. It won't be easy because the likes of George Soros's name comes up and other very powerful people who are going to lawyer up. They're going to have judges in their corner that are going to try and style me this every step of the way. So it's not going to be easy, but it does show the power of a full throaded approach by the government, all agencies, the IRS they know everything about your money, the FBI, the DoD, Homeland Security, Pambindi, and the Justice Department, everybody kind of coming together for the singular goal of getting these people out and those who eat and about them admonished.
Speaker 2: Now before you go. If you were advising the Australian government, which has now got a relationship with our biggest ally, the US, that isn't the strongest it's been. We've had the Prime Minister snubbed repeatedly, how would you look to repair that relationship? Had do you? Because we've have the trade tariffs to negotiate, we have orcas, we've got the defense spending. It's a really critical time and Albaniza needs to get some FaceTime with the President.
Speaker 12: I think you have been very clear about Australia first, like what is the actual policy gender that puts Australia first, and understanding that sometimes that gets complicated as well. You're dealing with this tenuous coalition or of different people from the Greens all the way to the Centrist so figuring that out, and then secondly in teress of dealing with the US. Trump is very much a people person at the end of the day, in that old fashioned approach of building a relationship, finding somebody who has likability with him and his team and pushing on that.
Speaker 2: Like that's going to be Kevin Rudd. It looks like the ambassador is an impediment, not a help at this point, do they have to make a call on that, because this relationship has it's tainted, it's it's as weak as it's Spain in several decades.
Speaker 12: And he doesn't seem to be pulling away from that Albans. He seems to be backing Kevin Rudd and that role. But I would have to imagine. I don't think Trump is really spending too much time thinking about Australia right now. But if it were, and if he said I can't work with this guy, send me somebody else, I'm pretty sure that would happen.
Speaker 2: Koshigeta, thank you for your time. Pleasure coming up. Lefties Losing It Plass three radical socialist NEPO baby on the verge of being elected mayor of New York meeting, Alex Stein joins me. Next, you're watching the Reader Paney Show, and it's time for lefties losing it. You know, nature is healing. Things are getting better day by day. Even as the demented Democrats called for Donald Trump to be impeach Fray targeted strike against Iran's nuclear facilities. Still the number of sane, rational folk is increasing. You know things are looking up. When a confirmed teds sufferer like Charlemagne is relatedly seeing the light. Now this is going to outrage his lefty audience. That will be meltdowns galore cause his spitting facts.
Speaker 15: There have been a bunch of presidents who have ordered strakes without congressional approval. Barack Obama did it against Libya. Biden ordered strikes in Iraq and Syria without congressional approval. Bill Clinton did it to the Kulsovo. I think you can pronounced it. So President's ordering military action without congressional approval has become pretty routine.
Speaker 2: And he is not alone. He's another Democrat, another lefty losing it. He used to rile against Trump, who is now defending him. Stephen I. Smith is angry not at the President, but at the Democrats and their calls for impeachment.
Speaker 16: The Democrats are calling, or at least some of them are calling for the impeachment of Donald Trump. Same old song and dance. I thought we heard this before. I thought that was over and done with. The minute you lost the election with the popular voter in the electoral college, Volden losing.
Speaker 2: Every Swinge state, I thought we were over that.
Speaker 16: Question number one. No matter what you feel about the President of the United States.
Speaker 2: Do you think that's the time.
Speaker 16: While we're in the middle of such strife to be calling for the impeachment of the President of the United States, particular, if you're a representative of you're an elected official in the United States of America, I don't think so. It's number one.
Speaker 2: Number two.
Speaker 16: Were the Democrat saying that when Obama bamba Libya when he was in office.
Speaker 2: It's a new day, folks. I'll be playing you some crazy lefties soon, but right now we are just reveling in lefties who are finally seeing the light.
Speaker 16: This is eradicating a threat. Civilians weren't targeted, nuclear sites were targeted. You can navigate your way around the war powers act itself, and you don't have to concern yourself with receiving congressional approval.
Speaker 2: The Democrats know that because of Obama.
Speaker 16: So if you knew that because of Obama and you didn't say it when it involved him in Libya, why would you turn around and all of a sudden try to make that case against Donald Trump.
Speaker 2: Really, he's done my work for me, precisely the arguments I was going to make it. Now I have to listen to a lifelong Democrat maker, I may lose it myself. Now Trump has even got Democrat Senator John Fetterman, once a far left radical, criticizing AOC and her calls for Trump to be impeached.
Speaker 17: She knows it, I know it, We all know it. That's not going anywhere. And you know he's been impeached twice and now he's still our president as well now too, So it's not going anywhere. And I don't think that's helpful. And I think if you throw that term around, that actually diminishes what the severity of what impeachment is really reserved for.
Speaker 2: And here's more lefties getting an education. Old school lefty. Bill Myer's audience got a strong dose of logic from Republican Wesley Hunt about the importance of not tearing down Confederate statues and the importance of restoring the names of military bases. Listen to this.
Speaker 1: Trump is putting the Roberty Lee name back on buildings. I mean, are you done with that?
Speaker 11: So when I was at West Point, I actually lived in Robert E. Lee Barrett when I was there, and as I said, Berdie Lee went to it. Yes, yes, yes he did. That's why the beaks named after him, And so my brother, sister, and I are matriculated through West Point. We all graduated. And I will never forget walking under the threshold of Roberty Lee Berris to think to myself, damn, this is one hell of a country, because only in America can someone like me walk into a building named after a Confederate general and then be a successful West Point graduate. And I do not want to take down these statutes and shames, the names of these buildings. They're a reminder of what was and if we don't remember it, we are doomed to repeat it.
Speaker 18: So there's a reason for it.
Speaker 2: I said, as if it's not bad enough that I have the like sort of Charlemagne and Stephen A Smith making my arguments for me. And now is Bill Maher poking fun at the dangerously dim witted and delusional ladies of the view with.
Speaker 1: Pie Goldberg saying it's worse to be a black person in America today than a woman in Iran. You know, I say, we were talking about the transisue before in the New York Times. Really has come over on that to the sort of the sensible liberal not crazy work position. I think this is great first step to were getting the Democrats back to sanity, and a second good step would be we got to do something about the view.
Speaker 2: I really believe that.
Speaker 6: I mean.
Speaker 18: This huge and.
Speaker 2: Iranda, stay in your lane. Bill Maher, mocking lefties is my territory. You go back to, I don't know, smoking dope and poking fun at Christians. But I do want to play you. This brilliant response to Whoop is insane victim playing from Wesley Hunt. And note again the audience clapping. This is Bill Maher's audience. This wouldn't have happened a few years ago.
Speaker 11: My district and agreats out of Texas is actually a white majority district that President Trump would have won by twenty five points. As I said, I'm a direct descendant of a slave. My great great grandfather was born on a rolls down plantation. I am literally being judged not by the color of my skin, but by the content of my character.
Speaker 9: That's the progress because like a lot of white people had to vote for me a lot, So I don't even every want to hear Whoopy Gober's conversation about how it's worse to be black in America.
Speaker 11: Right now, that's a bit far. And my father, who's seventy five years old, he was a man that was in a French quarter that had to go get a sandwich to the back door of the building. And his son is now a United States congressman in a white majority district in Texas as a Republican. That is America.
Speaker 2: That's America. And while we're talking about the view, let's check in on the lunacy. Here is Joy Beja.
Speaker 19: So on Thursday, the White House said that Trump was going to make a decision on Iran within the next two weeks. That's what he said. None of that, okay, he was going to give diplomatic negotiations more time to play out. And then less than forty eight hours later, this attack was underway. So what changed and what was he actually trying to accomplish here?
Speaker 20: I mean, I looked the two weeks measure was clearly a bit of a head fake.
Speaker 19: So why did he keep it a secuence just for the surprise and the surprise version.
Speaker 20: I mean absolutely the diversion. And you saw the way that the all indications were that B twos were flying towards Guam. They already thought, okay, so we're getting in position to be ready. They wanted to have some element of surprised.
Speaker 2: Did she really ask why the US didn't tell the Iranians about the surprise attack? Lost for words? Here is Sunny Houston on the view, pretending to be an international law expert, and she gets shut down quick smart.
Speaker 3: He bypassed Congress potentially violated the War Powers Resolution. I believe this is certainly a clear violation of international law. At the very least, Democratic House Leader haw King Jeffreyes accused the President of misleading the country as to his intentions. What do you think are the possible ramifications that President Trump could face for arguably overstepping his authority.
Speaker 20: Well, look, constitutional, Constitutionally, only Congress has the power to declare war. The War Powers Act would make it seem very clear you need to have Congressional approval on this. But president after president after president has launched the military action without the approval of Congress.
Speaker 2: Now Here is further proof that blue cities are mad and willing to elect ever more radical miscerients. New York's mayoral race is underway and Zoran Mamdani, a socialist. The New York Post reports, has Billy ever held a job and admits to being a Nepo baby. Well, he could be the next man. He could be the man to lead a city of eight point eight million people. This guy, you.
Speaker 19: Go ahead and United Class in Iraq.
Speaker 12: Give adept.
Speaker 2: Attracting world and more recently, it has been involved in violent protests against Tom Homan and the Trump administration's deportation program. Joining me now is comedian and host of Prime Time with Alex Stein on Blaze TV. Alex, what is going on in New York? Will we have this thirty three year old become mayor?
Speaker 18: You know, I hate to say it, Rita, but I think he is, you know, possibly going to win. And I think New York kind of you know, they get what they deserve. And if they want to try radical socialism, and I'll go ahead and find out. I know, California had some terrible fires because they didn't have, you know, water to put out these fires. Lord have mercy if there's a terrible fire in New York City and they don't have water to put it out. So if they want to go this direction, that's why we live in a democracy. And if these people want to choose to go that route, you know, Buyer beware, is all I can say. When it comes to the citizens of New York City.
Speaker 2: Well, I think we're going to see a new influx of New Yorkers moving to your state, Texas or Florida and Tennessee. We have seen that internally in the US for some time now, Californians and New Yorkers fleeing these blue states going to red states like Texas and Florida. But sometimes they keep voting the same way, so it can be a bit of a danger. And now Joe Biden or whoever was pulling his strings, put this woman? Can Tanjie Brown Jackson on the Supreme Court? Remember this? Can you provide a definition for the word woman? Can I provide a definition?
Speaker 11: Now?
Speaker 2: Yeah, you can't, not okay this context. I'm not in biology. Yes, on the Supreme Court, but I can't tell you what a woman is. But since becoming Scots, we've seen that justice wowing us with theatrics literally like I.
Speaker 3: Hate it, which makes you think it must be brilliant.
Speaker 2: And ABC News reports that Justice Brown Jackson has unloaded on her Supreme Court colleagues in a series of sharp des sense, castigating them for what she called a pure textualism approach to interpreting the law. Yes, we can't really rely on the text, Alex. We've got to just go with the feelings and vibes. I guess.
Speaker 18: You know, she is the dei vibe Supreme Court justice. So I'm surprised that she doesn't want to have to look at and go buy, you know, the laws written in a book. So I'm honestly not surprised because you can't define a simple question like what is a woman? She can't say that there's many biological differences when it comes to chromosomes or body parts. I mean, there's just so many differences between the man and a woman, and she wants to try to play kid as if they're the same. So this is who's in power, and there's always going to be one of these dei people that are there. And I think it's almost good in a way, so we can kind of weed out who is making the wrong decision in the Supreme Court. Sadly, I think they're going to have a job for life. Supreme Court justices don't go anywhere, so it stinks that she's got a job forever. But at least we know that she's kind of you know, the dumb one. So whatever however she votes, we know the opposite of it is probably the way that we should be voting.
Speaker 2: I would argue there's another one on that in that court that's even dumber, but we'll argue about that another day. But yeah, she's got some competition there. I can tell you Sean did he Combs? Music mogul Shawn did he Combs? He's not going to testify at his trial. The New York Post is reporting not only is did He not testifying, but his legal team isn't planning on calling a single witness in his defense. Alex, I'm not a lawyer, but this seems rather a risky approach.
Speaker 12: Well, you know, I'm.
Speaker 18: Not an attorney either, but I do think that they say that if you are, you know, a criminal, it's better to not go on the stand so that you don't perjure yourself or I guess that he doesn't, you know, get caught up in some sort of web of lies by the prosecution. So maybe it is smart for a to not go on the stand. But let's be real, and I know this is an unpopular position to take when it comes to this case and everything that I've heard so far. Pope Daddy might be the most repugnant human being in the world, but according to this case, everything seems to have been consensual. It seems like there's a lot of money in baby oil and disgusting actions. But I think some people in this case need to take some sort of self responsibility. So if Puff Dady gets off from this core case, it's going to be like the og Simpson trail. I mean, he's going to be a hero reader for all the wrong reasons. So I kind of hope that that doesn't happen. But I also hope that, you know, justice is served and that he doesn't go to jail unnecessarily if he didn't really commit the crime that they're accusing him.
Speaker 2: One, well, we don't know what the jurors think of some of the footage they've seen, because no one else has seen A Federal prosecutors on Monday show the jurors around twenty minutes of footage from these so called freak offs, and the videos were only viewed by the jury due to the very graphic nature. Side don't I mean again, just because it's repugnant doesn't mean it's illegal, So yeah, it will be fascinating to see the outcome of this case. Before you go, Alex, I know you're very sad because Pride Month is almost over. You've been very active throughout June. How close have you come to being arrested or perhaps being assaulted with some of your antics?
Speaker 18: You know, Rita, June is a good month when it comes to clicks, but in reality, I'm ready for it to be over because listen, I love my gay brothers and sisters, but do we need a whole month to just celebrate somebody's sexuality. I mean, come on, a week is long enough, So I'll be happy when this holiday is over. And unfortunately, I will say this, you know, getting all these cliques and confronting drag queen story times. Sadly, this stuff goes on even when it's not June. So just because June's ending doesn't mean that all this weird indoctrination is going to stop.
Speaker 2: Alex Stein, thank you so much for your time.
Speaker 18: Thank you, Rita.
Speaker 2: Still to come. New research shows the dangers of medicalized transgender treatments. Rachel Wong joins me with the latest Welcome Back Now. Josh True Decide, a landmark case which gave Australian parents the authority to approve the prescription of puberty blockers for their children is now expressing doubts about that verdict. Former family called Judge Steve Strickland has said the outcome might have been different if today's medical evidence had been available with revelations about the risks posed by puberty blockers. Johnny wan Now is CEO Women's Forum Australia. Rachel Wong Rachel, I would have thought these risks were evident for some time, even though some in the medical fraternity are reluctant to stand against the transactivists who willed so much influence. That's right, rata.
Speaker 8: These risks have been evident for quite some time. But having someone like just Strickland come out and actually reiterate them yet again, I think is very powerful and another nail in the coffin of so called gender firm in care, because what he's basically saying is that the current structures in place that allowed children to rescis puity blockers may no longer be viable given the new evidence that has come to light over the last few years about the harms and the reversibility of such treatments.
Speaker 2: And That's why we need a review, isn't it. We really need to have a nationwide review that is transparent, that is not full of activist research, where we just look at the cold, hard facts, what the impacts of these drugs are these treatments and look at the hard data without all the ideology.
Speaker 8: One hundred percent. And honestly, I'm not quite sure what it's going to take for our leaders to hold this review because there has been so many developments in relation to youth gender medicine, both in Australia and overseas just this year, and the mainstream media continues to ignore it. Politicians continue to provide protection rackets for those reforming these treatments, and the GENA clinics themselves try to continue as of its business as usual. So I'm not sure what it's going to take for our politicians to actually recognize the harms that have been done to children, young people and to actually act.
Speaker 5: Well.
Speaker 2: This research just lends further weight to that. A new study has revealed the risks to men of taking estrogen men who identify as women. In this study, the use of estrogen estrogen was linked to higher risks of cardiovascular disease. And significantly higher risks of testicular and breast cancer Rachel. If these findings are accurate, this is really frightening data. How many who went down this medicalized pass would have made different decisions if they knew the full risks.
Speaker 8: One hundred percent, and we know that there are similarly devastating risks for women who are identifying as men and who have been pumped full of testosterone. And I think, quite frankly, what has been done to an incredibly vulnerable population in terms of what has effectively been a medical experiment over many years, is is criminal. And the fact that they are doing it to children and young people I think is unforgivable.
Speaker 2: Absolutely. I think we're going to see a lot of lawsuits, and maybe it will take the lawsuits to see some real meaningful change in this country. We're trailing the UK, Scandinavia, much of the US now to a different story. Obstetrician has told a parliamentary inquiry that hundreds of migrant women are seeking abortions every year to avoid breaching their visa conditions. Obstetricians said they're providing services to five to six hundred pregnant women per year. Rachel More can you tell me about this? Why are they doing this if they don't want to have an abortion.
Speaker 8: Well, it seems from the evidence that's been given to the Slavery Inquiry, so that these women have job visas and there are certain restrictions around those I imagine around sort of getting pregnant or maybe a pregnance they will interfere, they feel with their job, and so they're fit feeling forced to undertake abortions as opposed to continuing with their pregnancies. And the doctor that gave the evidence of the inquiry, she is someone who's performed abortions, and she likened this to a form of modern slavery, and I think she's absolutely right. And I'm actually quite surprised that the ABC even reported on this and that this doctor even came forward, because what we tend to see around the issue of abortion is that there is a lot of reluctance to talk about the negative consequences and the negative things that are going on, because there's a reluctance to I guess impact on what some see as an unfettered right and what some see is healthcare. And so it's good to see.
Speaker 2: This coming out, but.
Speaker 8: It is very tragic to hear that there are hundreds of women just in this one place alone who have felt they have been forced undergo abortions. And we know that abortion coersion is something that is prominent throughout Australia, not just in this place, whether it be in relation to more explicit firms of quersion like domestic violence, or more subtle forms of coersion like feeling unsupported or feeling like, you know, you have to have a termination to be able to keep your job. And I think that what we're seeing, unfortunately at the political level, is MPs who are obsessed with expanding access to abortion at any stage for any reason, Whereas imagine if these politicives put as much effort into actually addressing the underlying stitle issues and inequalities that these.
Speaker 2: Kinds of women are facing. Yeah, well said, it seems if you talk about abortion in anything other than a positive light, there are some who just get very upset are reluctant to even report on it. So yeah, good on the ABC for covering that story. Now, yesterday we showed you BBC presenter Martine Croxwell who corrected the auto Q from saying pregnant people to pregnant women.
Speaker 21: Nearly six hundred heat related deaths are expected in the UK. Malcolm Mystery, who was involved in the research, says that the aged, pregnant people, women and those with pre existing health conditions need to take precautions.
Speaker 5: Ah.
Speaker 2: She has received so much praise online Rachel, including from JK. Rowling, which is great to see. But I've got to say the bar is pretty low when someone says something as obvious as that and everyone's standing around applauding like it's some profound moment.
Speaker 8: I know absolutely. I mean, look, we have to take these wins where we get them bo and that byrol corection absolutely flawless and I think pretty much communicates what a lot of us are feeling in relation to women being raised and humanized with terms like pregnant people and uterus owners and bleeders and so on. And I know that even in the latest issues paper by the.
Speaker 2: Australian Law Reform Commission about.
Speaker 8: The review of surrogacy laws, the word woman is only mentioned once and it prefers to use terms like pregnant people pregnant person as well. And so you know we're still fighting this here, but great to see this kind of thing from the BBC. Imagine if someone at the ABC did this.
Speaker 2: I can't believe that. I can't believe we're still using in official documents pregnant people. I mean, have they learned nothing in the last three to four years where there's really been a reckoning in this space. Rachel Wong, thank you so much for your time tonight, and that's it from me. I'll see you tomorrow night at eleven up. Next it's Newsnight.