Speaker 1: Hello, and welcome to the podcast. Oh my god, we're going appearance from Moby is walking I mean sorry, Nandos is walking in.
Speaker 2: I don't like that, neither did.
Speaker 1: How are you so good?
Speaker 2: Now are you?
Speaker 3: This is gonna need it. This is gonna need a timestamp. I remember when I got my first ever. That's I'm prefacing it by saying that that I remember I.
Speaker 1: Got quickly, just quickly. Mobe is the one that uploads the podcast.
Speaker 2: I feel like we need to start this whole thing again.
Speaker 1: Yesterday he comes up to me to guess he was there a time stamp I was supposed to be about. I'm like, yeah, going in, so we are activating a time stamp. We need to actually let him know.
Speaker 4: You got to tell them Mobi, Okay, what do you got, bro?
Speaker 3: So this is a time stamp. But I remember when I've got my first play station, that was my PlayStation four. I'd let and all the boys were over and I had walked away. So they're like, we'll set up your username for you. And that was all a bit of a laugh and I didn't even really pay attention to it. And I came back and once you had locked in your place, that's your name, that was your name forever, and so I had left it in their trusty hands, not even really thinking of it. And I came back.
Speaker 1: So let's say it's Saturday night. I sit down, I want to play a bit off and I got I'm going to search for my mate Brodie online so I can play. What should I search for?
Speaker 3: The King.
Speaker 1: Times?
Speaker 3: In fact, it was the King nine.
Speaker 1: It was a very big stamp.
Speaker 5: What he said yesterday where he wants to be No.
Speaker 1: No, no, no, no more. We've beat two time stamps.
Speaker 6: It's all been timestamps so far.
Speaker 1: I don't think I'm going to find you on Saturday night.
Speaker 2: For the record, I want the timestamp. Timestamp.
Speaker 1: There's a few, but that's a timestamp. You're saying, you want.
Speaker 5: To what the name.
Speaker 1: Stamp?
Speaker 5: Okay, let's restart.
Speaker 1: Okay, just no more times damn. From this point in fact, the time stamp is not working.
Speaker 4: From this point, we are delayed.
Speaker 1: We are not in delay. Were Unfortunately Mom has had to leave. She has gone the Today Show.
Speaker 4: We will be watching it.
Speaker 1: Lucky lucky girl. She is off, but she is here in spirit. We played this song today and this is what we got treated to in the studio.
Speaker 3: Because you loved me.
Speaker 1: Wow, Paul's a lucky guy.
Speaker 6: I was just watching the video of it back before and Brodie's face when she starts, how did you discribe it?
Speaker 2: Convulsing?
Speaker 3: Convulsing? She tries to really give her a bit of depth in her voice by shaking her body.
Speaker 2: It'll be Instagram later to check it out.
Speaker 1: Have you have you uploaded the degrading video you've done with me? Oh?
Speaker 2: Yes?
Speaker 1: Did you see what he did for me? Degrading treaty Friday?
Speaker 4: That's not degrading.
Speaker 5: That's when you yelled at me. Oh yes, you did. I think it makes you look he might have yelled fun and you actually you said the wrong thing. You're like, I asked for my friends, but you actually in fact asked for no.
Speaker 4: Well, good news because we've got a big box.
Speaker 3: Of donuts here.
Speaker 7: So we've got more Amazon Prime celebrating the release of The Lord of the Rings the Rings of Power, and they've gotten Dorcy Moore to be the brand.
Speaker 1: For a second, I thought that was Darcy Moore. Great show. A couple of things.
Speaker 4: I'm not a Lord of the Rings.
Speaker 1: Hate Lord of the Rings.
Speaker 3: That's a very good show.
Speaker 1: Hate Game of Thrones, Love Amazon Prime, Big Prime Thing, Thank you Prime, Thank you. One of my favorite shows are on Prime. But like what, I don't want to go through the list now because there's too many.
Speaker 5: Take take a bite?
Speaker 4: Everyone speaking of.
Speaker 5: Someone's how to buy?
Speaker 1: What are they? What sort of took a bite?
Speaker 4: You must have?
Speaker 2: Okay, it looks like it's melting.
Speaker 1: I bought cookies for everyone? Are they on my tab? Did you how ed he worked that out? Who's tapping down yours?
Speaker 3: No?
Speaker 5: I put them on yours?
Speaker 1: Wow?
Speaker 4: Thank you, Jason.
Speaker 5: Two cookies, thank you.
Speaker 3: It's two cookies between so it's five person it's five people per cookie.
Speaker 1: Oh well, I'm not made of money. I have dependents speaking which I put the pool heater on at five am when I left the house this morning. Yes, it'll be like thirty six. Damn, so I said to Lou last night, I'm like, I was talking to the boys about Sorry, let's talking to the team the boys. I was talking.
Speaker 5: My name is not Alex.
Speaker 1: I'm sorry. What are you leaving half from.
Speaker 5: These nuts?
Speaker 1: I tell yeah, no more.
Speaker 3: No.
Speaker 1: I was talking to my wife. My wife last night when we were talking.
Speaker 5: You've said that five times.
Speaker 1: I just want to be specific. We were talking at this point and I was mentioning about you guys coming around for pizza and pool party. I mentioned Brodie as throwing his toys and wants to spit. She is vetoed the.
Speaker 3: Spit veto and said, we'll be going pizzas.
Speaker 5: The whole time.
Speaker 1: We're trying to make a tradition pizza and pool night on Friday. There's another one.
Speaker 3: Spit.
Speaker 1: If you're not spitting anything at my house, I'll go that, who are we going to spit?
Speaker 5: The lamb and the chicken's going to do a rose?
Speaker 1: Lou had one ruler. She goes, they know they've got to be out by ten.
Speaker 5: Oh, we're going to care.
Speaker 3: Yeah, of course, of course we.
Speaker 1: Move. We move.
Speaker 3: We'll go to the cubby house.
Speaker 1: I need to get Nathan for the cubby house. So a little cubby house out of the back. It's like a ship.
Speaker 3: It's very big.
Speaker 1: It's quite big. You'll get a couch, TV and a desk in there.
Speaker 2: Definitely good place for you to sleep.
Speaker 3: And actually you could steal some of the soundproofing from here at work. Just pull it off the walls and you could soundproof your own cubby house and then you could have your own. No one will hear anything that there.
Speaker 1: Fritz and Mate, calm down. I all right, so we need to throw around some dates. You're away for how long? Two weeks? Okay, Well, that's a good time to do it. I'm back to some time for bring the local. Look, I want to get some pool toys. Oh yeah, like duck No, WHI should get floating beer pong.
Speaker 3: Oh that's so fun that game. I actually love it.
Speaker 5: Make it. You can make them.
Speaker 3: What you can make it is good for it.
Speaker 5: You're so mean, not.
Speaker 1: Even sucking your needles and geromi in the bottom of the pool. I'm good. Well, but yeah, floating.
Speaker 3: That's a very good game.
Speaker 5: Actually, now I'm just gonna shut my mouth for the rest of the podcast.
Speaker 1: All right, so we'll throw around eights for pizza and pool. You may speak others. Mother in lawson Town, let's go.
Speaker 7: Sorry, has to be excited about him.
Speaker 1: Get along with She was doing achora aerobics in my pool last week.
Speaker 3: So is this the official song of the Olympics. I'm just reading the Today Show headlines Gwen's Olympic song. So she sung the official Olympic song? She just released her own Gwen Stefani, the official put the TV.
Speaker 1: Put the TV on, putting the TV one will be on tune. The countdown is down.
Speaker 8: Every time I go into social media, you see another video of Selene de I'm doing something in the reports have confirmed that she and Lady Got Got We're going to be performing together performing THEA and Rose as we know she is. Is Selene's return to performing after announcing that you're taking a break.
Speaker 1: How many twenty two?
Speaker 8: And then the bigger news is go ahead, no, you tell us the bigger The bigger news is that she's apparently reportedly in talks to do another residency in Las.
Speaker 3: Vegas's Baby Turtles.
Speaker 1: Any questions. So tonight I'm gonna go watch the Yeah, I think might head up my knee local.
Speaker 3: I'm going to the footy, are you Yeah, I'm a port supporter something Blues and I'm sitting in the Blues cheer squad with all my pork here on. So it's going to be oh yeah, I love that. I love antagonizing, particularly the opposition. But more importantly, Carlton.
Speaker 5: And I will be to tonight what we did.
Speaker 1: We'll be in the hit up the mccannon Hotel. The new local.
Speaker 3: I've spent a spent a lot of time at the McKinnon. It's a very good pub.
Speaker 1: Well see that's good because if they let you back in then I can get away with the murder. The good poke is there too, So I have fully officially checked out the bedding areas there like a betting.
Speaker 3: Area, strong bedding.
Speaker 1: I've only done the restaurant.
Speaker 3: Strong bedding area. Do I front bar is very good too.
Speaker 1: Do I have to?
Speaker 3: Yes?
Speaker 1: So where's the front bar?
Speaker 3: So? Front bar is the one that's actually on McKinnon Road. The restaurant is.
Speaker 1: Kind of so I've done the restaurant.
Speaker 3: Yes, So you're on Jasper, So Jasper is where the restaurant is. But if you go to the very front there on the corner of McKinnon and Jasp, that's the front.
Speaker 1: And I get to the front bar without having to walk through the restaurant because being judged.
Speaker 3: Absolutely you can.
Speaker 5: Oh yeah, absolutely you can walk through.
Speaker 1: I got your yesterday, drop one of the kids off of therapy and had time to kill, so I went to the pub directly across the road from the therapist. Is that a bad look?
Speaker 2: You're not going to therapy?
Speaker 4: Therapy it's only bad. Look if people see you going.
Speaker 1: Gotcha to and from?
Speaker 3: Did you have a couple of qualities?
Speaker 1: Just one?
Speaker 3: Just one?
Speaker 1: Just one? That's a pretty That beer you got that time we went out, The lighter one was yummy stone Wood Stonewood.
Speaker 3: It's a good midweek beer.
Speaker 1: It was delicious.
Speaker 3: Because you don't want anything, You're like, all right, well, this can't put me into the next strategy.
Speaker 1: You just have to keep the one minute and then went back.
Speaker 7: You have enough stone Wood though, you're on your way, Oh you are, But that's a good It's not or anything.
Speaker 3: It's a good midweek beer. You can have one and just got week quite refreshing.
Speaker 5: It was.
Speaker 1: Ready hate.
Speaker 5: Just putting it out.
Speaker 1: Let can I get a lemon and bits with the complaints?
Speaker 5: Thank you?
Speaker 1: And then tomorrow night, yes the year two dinner and drinks.
Speaker 5: I saw your sweaters.
Speaker 2: Looking forward to that.
Speaker 1: What are they like?
Speaker 5: They're quite cute?
Speaker 1: Am I going to fit it?
Speaker 5: Yeah?
Speaker 1: Christmas in July?
Speaker 6: Ah, you know you mean to come around and take the photos of you guys with your hands all on your shoulders and.
Speaker 1: Then we're good. Yeah, I got time, Thank you, thank you?
Speaker 5: That what's everyone else?
Speaker 1: But you know what, I can't wait for. Nandos has all this ship to go ahead. Oh yeah, you got all this ship in the future.
Speaker 2: And my daughter's a nightmare already.
Speaker 5: So okay, she had a full tiice sleep last night.
Speaker 2: Everyone over the last night. Yeah, good times.
Speaker 1: Geez, what are you doing?
Speaker 4: Absolutely nothing? Pretty much good jot lit. I've got a party. I've got a part because I'm going. I'm leaving for Ireland on Thursday. Yeah, we're both going because we're going home for a wedding. Sorry, having been neither eight years.
Speaker 1: This is the one, isn't it?
Speaker 4: This?
Speaker 2: This?
Speaker 1: This is the trip.
Speaker 4: No, not going to propose at home because this isn't a holiday.
Speaker 7: This We're just going home, which is nice. No, I'd rather do it somewhere lovely, like Australia.
Speaker 1: So you've already planned it?
Speaker 3: No, definitely not.
Speaker 4: I lock that's a good way to put.
Speaker 3: Who wants it? She doesn't?
Speaker 1: No, I eats is Clodia waiting for the ring? A lot of I think it's time.
Speaker 7: A lot of our friends at the moment are either getting engaged or getting married.
Speaker 4: So that's just like in her head a bit now, especially friends made since moving here.
Speaker 2: You know.
Speaker 1: I don't want you to feel the pressure, but I think it's time.
Speaker 4: Well, good things come to those who wait.
Speaker 1: Have you bought the ring?
Speaker 4: Absolutely not.
Speaker 1: I'm going to take your ring shopping if you pay for it.
Speaker 2: There's okay converted there is a car.
Speaker 1: Had a friend of mine take me engage in ring shopping for lose ring, and I spent a little bit over the budget I wanted to. Therefore I had no more money and then I walked outside and I had a parking ticket. That one hurt.
Speaker 2: It's about signing bad omen.
Speaker 3: I know of a guy who spent twenty two thousand dollars on an engagement ring and the wedding didn't last a year back?
Speaker 1: Did he get Did he get it back? No?
Speaker 3: He did not know.
Speaker 5: Well, I'm not near close to that situation.
Speaker 7: What does what was his wife at the time? Did you keep the ring and sell it or what's the protocol?
Speaker 3: I don't know.
Speaker 4: Would you be would you be expected to give it back?
Speaker 2: Now?
Speaker 3: Would sure?
Speaker 4: You're not going to keep it?
Speaker 1: And you could have hooked up with a of.
Speaker 5: His mates, so I'd still keep the ring.
Speaker 1: You gave it to me, you didnated my mates.
Speaker 5: I'd be asking for the ring back, I'd be like, bad luck should give me a twenty two thousand dollars ring.
Speaker 3: Then it's just a lot of waste because also the secondhand market for wedding in her engaging rings is very low, so if you've bought it for twenty you're probably not even getting ten bucks.
Speaker 2: It's like a car. As soon as you walk out of the dealership, it's worth it percent less.
Speaker 1: Worked at a pawn shop, is the way he talks. Yeah, lord, I've never had the discussion about if we break up, does she keep the ring?
Speaker 3: Is she wearing a bit of jewelry, a bit of bling? Is there a bit of money in that?
Speaker 1: On the hand, it doesn't matter what the price is.
Speaker 3: Because it is it's an asset that you just wear around that two.
Speaker 1: Minds about it. It is an asset, but it is also like really like doesn't matter and you know, to lose defense. If she found out what it was worth, she'd kill me. So she doesn't like she doesn't like wasting money.
Speaker 3: Or did you have it? Do you have insured though? Did you do the insurance?
Speaker 1: Yeah? Hards mind too, yeah, y yeah, yeah that was degrading.
Speaker 3: What because the insurance quite a lot. As soon as you've got that and walking around out in public, your premium goes.
Speaker 1: Because like Luca trip over in the gutter fall down Uber, each driver could ride over her hand removing her finger and the finger could roll out to the drain.
Speaker 2: And yeah, because you would do that.
Speaker 1: Great, not the grat but it's like a lot of money we'll get.
Speaker 3: Yeah, is that ensured, Perry?
Speaker 1: No, No, it's not.
Speaker 2: Actually I should all my.
Speaker 5: Contents you too, were a bit of bling.
Speaker 2: Yeah, you like a bit of.
Speaker 1: What you choke your chain with.
Speaker 2: We got in the UK it was about two thousand pounds.
Speaker 3: Jesus Christ four k. Yeah, bloody hell.
Speaker 2: It was. It was a wedding present my wife.
Speaker 1: That's nice. I didn't get a wedding. I sent the drain certainly didn't marry the company a game with the drain. I sent over the divorce though, Jake's not them. I sent over a nice die many earrings on the wedding day, like to the house which she was getting.
Speaker 2: That's very nice. Did she wear them that she did?
Speaker 5: That's very lovely.
Speaker 1: Good job than I was pretty proud of.
Speaker 5: That's good.
Speaker 4: So what happened there if she had have planned. Obviously you planned your wedding day?
Speaker 1: O fit.
Speaker 4: Did she already have so? Did she swapped them out?
Speaker 1: Would and you would have for these? Yeah? Okay?
Speaker 4: So did she already have like special earrings because they were more special?
Speaker 7: Okay, yeah, she could just wear the other ones, but then it's the waste of the other ones that she had.
Speaker 5: Getting nice to dine from your Yeah, you know what time out?
Speaker 1: When do you go back and get the other ring?
Speaker 5: What do we think about baby showers?
Speaker 1: Don't know?
Speaker 2: I was getting wasted a baby shower.
Speaker 8: Yeah.
Speaker 5: I have my brothers, like my brother's wife's in two weeks, Like do we get.
Speaker 1: Fish? You know what you play? You play games mars borrow and the nappy and stuff like that.
Speaker 5: I mean I can live with my brother.
Speaker 6: I meant to say this yesterday during the pod, but an unnamed member of the team from which I came from, for when my wife announced that she was he got her a bottle of champagne.
Speaker 5: That's cute.
Speaker 4: Get you keep that, keep that for a special occasion, straight straight from the air.
Speaker 2: I don't think that was purchased. I think that came from the store room.
Speaker 5: I reckon, So as long as I don't have no body.
Speaker 4: How many bottles of do you have?
Speaker 1: Many?
Speaker 5: I should probably leave the building. Guys.
Speaker 4: Next week a little tease for the partties.
Speaker 1: How shitt are you at your job?
Speaker 7: What?
Speaker 5: Oh?
Speaker 4: No, no, that isn't spoiling.
Speaker 5: No no, no, no no.
Speaker 4: I didn't spoil anything yesterday either, but next week?
Speaker 7: No?
Speaker 1: No? What did I ask for this morning?
Speaker 5: What?
Speaker 1: What news story did I ask to get a guest on the cover?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 1: I who's on? Who's on today? Extra? Right now?
Speaker 2: Oh?
Speaker 5: He'll be with lots.
Speaker 1: Just answer the question.
Speaker 7: There be not as exciting half of peaking, I tell you though. I did my job last night and I reached out to the label. I saw the message, only for the label to respond too late for me to reply because it was after week gone to bed, and the label said thanks for reaching out.
Speaker 1: Thanks.
Speaker 4: They're not with this label anymore.
Speaker 1: God now.
Speaker 4: But I also did my research because I know that can change.
Speaker 1: They have a cup to picked up the wrong person from noncompete.
Speaker 4: Now there's nobody left over there. I think I think they've just gone independent.
Speaker 1: Now yeah, I don't know, mate, let me ask my guest producer.
Speaker 2: I have a fun tidbit about them when I used to do nightclub photography. They used to play at the venue. I used to shoot out all the time before they were big.
Speaker 1: This is like it's not used to shoot And also I just don't think I would want you taking photos of me in clubs in the club?
Speaker 3: Why not Club Tuesday?
Speaker 2: Small different lifetime speaking to go to Code red Platform one.
Speaker 3: Oh Yes, had a lot of fun at Code Reading Platform one a lot.
Speaker 1: I used to go to frost Bites all the time, and I'd come to Melbourne it was frost Bits. Frostbites was a barren Chapel Street and it was all the whole war was boozy frozen coach. Oh yeah, like all boozy slurpies. Remember you'd feel ship the next day.
Speaker 3: I used to love it. It was on the corner of Tuac Road and Chapel Street, Cuba oh cue.
Speaker 4: Oh my god, right on the corner.
Speaker 3: Oh yeah, that little Oh yeah.
Speaker 1: So I'm going to go to McKinnon Hotel. What else? I went to Sonderbar and Bentley.
Speaker 5: That's okay.
Speaker 3: I've done a lot of time there too. It's actually a very nice venue.
Speaker 1: With little venue where it's got like a beer garden at the back.
Speaker 3: And it's quite an expansive beer gun with a huge and.
Speaker 1: Then I've done a function and the function moved downstairs.
Speaker 3: Yeah, huge, and you sometimes very good. It's very good value. Really brought Bentley to life? Did my mom is the Queen of Bentley?
Speaker 1: Really? Oh?
Speaker 3: My God loves Bentley. She's always it.
Speaker 1: She can I get your mum's numbers in May, in Queensland somewhere. It's not mama. All right, we're out of here.
Speaker 3: Go.
Speaker 1: I have a nice weekend. What are you doing?
Speaker 2: And I got my moon boot this afternoon. Yeah, will be putting my.
Speaker 4: Tomorrow.
Speaker 1: You're feeling all right because the moon feels like.
Speaker 2: I want to get back to Sport and I think I need to stabilize it to make sure that he's because I.
Speaker 1: Listen, I want to be very clear. Don't be rolling in here expected.
Speaker 7: You.
Speaker 2: I've already decided if I go to Mace's, I'm not going to wear it.
Speaker 1: So oh, that's the only way You're going to Mason's in the moon. But you'll be moon boot man.
Speaker 2: A terrible ski accident.
Speaker 1: That'll be off their dial. Going the moon boot, you'll be a hit speaking off their doll.
Speaker 5: Get out.
Speaker 7: What it's happening on your fine acek.
Speaker 1: Just to let you know we are. There's no more time.
Speaker 4: She's broken the no piece real early.
Speaker 5: It is friding doles up and about let's go. Wait, what are we talking about?
Speaker 4: Moon boots for you at number this afternoon?
Speaker 6: What do you mean I'm gonna get a little moon booted on my foot because I've the ligament in my hope.
Speaker 5: Nice ship.
Speaker 2: Beat, please your honor.
Speaker 4: We would just like to play this audio recording from a podcast on an O network.
Speaker 2: That's not too bad.
Speaker 1: Name is referred to as.
Speaker 2: That won't hold. Also, they call him.
Speaker 1: Step hearing from.
Speaker 3: That is tomorrow.
Speaker 5: You can't spell water without us