Speaker 1: Hello, podcast, Get in it, Jenny, Where are you going? Brady getting on the mac?
Speaker 2: What's going on?
Speaker 3: What's going on?
Speaker 4: Walked in and played with the temperature gauge. I'm like, you don't get to choose that. That's between the three of us that sitting here.
Speaker 3: You can't.
Speaker 5: It just felt hot. Well, bad luck. Take your jacket off, Bradie. We have one outside.
Speaker 2: It's been freezing in here all morning.
Speaker 4: He got it too optimal temperature, and you've swanned in like you're in on the joint.
Speaker 6: I just thought that everyone looked a bit hot and should be cooled down.
Speaker 4: I'm sitting on my hands because I'm freezing, and I just said I'm going to make.
Speaker 2: A teat.
Speaker 3: This is not your domain?
Speaker 5: Are you raw? Dugging under that jumper?
Speaker 2: Would Jas just walk into your house and start cooking a steak?
Speaker 5: He would probably, he would your.
Speaker 2: Steak to He wouldn't bring his eyes. I had steak class steak for lunch yesterday. I had it for lost night.
Speaker 3: A steak for lunch we don't have for lunch.
Speaker 2: Uh, hookey ball, No right?
Speaker 3: I had a barn me oh strong. Apparently there's a really good one around the corner. From over studios?
Speaker 2: Is it postcards?
Speaker 5: Never had one? What you know what I under golden free bread.
Speaker 3: Went back to the bar, me placed the south.
Speaker 5: No, yah, don't go too rough for the met to be gentle with me. It's not one of those things that you can be, you know, throw about. You've got to have a bit of delicacy and a little better.
Speaker 3: It is quite what I mean, what do you mean?
Speaker 5: Well, they just throw things.
Speaker 3: In the.
Speaker 2: Open the door mats. He turned it up and well prepared gently.
Speaker 5: They just punched things into the problem. That's fine.
Speaker 3: No, no, no, she like with them. She was really rough.
Speaker 2: She was at bread.
Speaker 3: The bread was crunchy, but there was a fucking drowned on pork. Let me tell you.
Speaker 2: They can't be tired on that. That's what you go for.
Speaker 6: Let's be honest.
Speaker 3: I'm not a pate guy, but they don't even do pat I'm.
Speaker 6: Not a part guy, but I do like excuse me, but I do like. I do like it in the bar.
Speaker 5: You have your phone ringing, yes.
Speaker 6: Because sometimes I missed the calls and he's the man, Hello, Jaz speaking.
Speaker 3: It's Gizy, lucky you you've almost done your first week? Does that have yet pretty good? Sorry, no, pretty good, pretty odd?
Speaker 7: So good?
Speaker 3: What do you call.
Speaker 2: Really lucky? What do you prefer? Lachlan or Lucky?
Speaker 3: Whatever?
Speaker 6: Locksmith?
Speaker 3: What's worse for you? Lauren? Both?
Speaker 7: To be honest, are you a Lozzy or are you a Lorry?
Speaker 2: I've never been and I've never been a loser.
Speaker 4: When you're about something, the dog's always.
Speaker 2: Been a Lauren or a Lozzy. I like Laura, Laurie Jace went through a Lorry stage. Lorry.
Speaker 5: Yeah, it depends.
Speaker 2: It depends what I mean. Sometimes it's dragon lighty call.
Speaker 3: My kids caller fellow dragon ladies, dragon.
Speaker 2: Lady, dragon lad Well you'll say one.
Speaker 4: Day dragon, I'm actually, in fact the dragon.
Speaker 2: Lights very often.
Speaker 3: Huh. I think it's just chilled, chilled or.
Speaker 2: Dragon lady. Started when I was in a very bad place.
Speaker 5: We were a very bad place.
Speaker 3: Speaking bad places. No coffee. Why I thought you're gonna ask me about my reunion?
Speaker 5: My Quantus Club reunion.
Speaker 2: Can I have some conscious?
Speaker 5: I just been feeling crook every morning.
Speaker 2: He's getting his guts and someone's just.
Speaker 3: The thing again, what is it? Thess A Saturday Night.
Speaker 2: Is a real man age thing.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I think I got the ibs. Yeah, what defines the eye in ib irritable? But how irritable does it have to value that?
Speaker 2: I'm not sure. I don't know.
Speaker 4: I guess there's I guess it's a bit of a spectrum. The I B S likes a bit of a range. What do you do on the weekends to wear m D diagnoses a little bit?
Speaker 3: So we're moving on from I B S. What do I do on the weekends? I don't know. I go outside?
Speaker 2: Where do you go? Oh my god, is now the time to bring up We saw the cartoon?
Speaker 3: Yeah, we saw the cartoon.
Speaker 2: The cartoon.
Speaker 3: I wasn't going to bring it up.
Speaker 2: Yeah, which one, the one where you.
Speaker 3: Go mister goes to the shops the schools? Yeah, we watch it was great, excellent. We love that.
Speaker 1: When we said honest, probably got across the line of the gig really because we're like, he's got the same sense of humor.
Speaker 3: Yeah, he's not going to see us.
Speaker 7: I entered that into a few festivals and it didn't get into many, But why.
Speaker 2: It's maybe it was.
Speaker 7: It was a bit crude, but funny.
Speaker 2: Did you know.
Speaker 4: Locky filmed the Liam Neeson Nelson what's his names?
Speaker 2: The property thing in Melbourne.
Speaker 3: Ship Yeah, but the yeah, explained the top.
Speaker 7: I can't take credit for it. So the guy that owned the house apparently directly flicks or something apparently, and.
Speaker 4: I get the jokes somewhere apparently.
Speaker 7: Apparently, and he was adamant that he wanted to get Liam Neeson in this property video.
Speaker 2: So did they know each other?
Speaker 7: Yeah, the guy that owned the house, but not the agent, so we were I was working with the agent.
Speaker 2: He was like that the Chinese guy in the video.
Speaker 7: Yeah, Ming Chu from Should I say where he's from? Over Big in Scotland, Waverley.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, Now we played on the show there you.
Speaker 7: Didn't place though, it didn't look like it was going to come through. So this guy kept saying he knew Liam Neeson and then it.
Speaker 2: Was looking less and oh I know that guy.
Speaker 7: Would film the video and then he's like, oh, he's pretty busy though, but we've done this whole video based around Liam Neeson.
Speaker 3: So I did a really terrible Liam Neeson voice.
Speaker 7: For the version, and then like midnight that night, I got this voice message and it was Liam Neeson just recording stuff on his phone.
Speaker 3: Can you know yours? I will find you and I will kill you, like that message came through saying you will find me, will kill me.
Speaker 4: I will find you and I will kill you.
Speaker 2: You Elma loves you. What did we use you this morning? Do you know nic to work together as well?
Speaker 3: Sorry?
Speaker 7: History a little bit kids w by days?
Speaker 2: He will you client who sponsored our show?
Speaker 7: I was a mascot for a you.
Speaker 3: You seem like a mascot.
Speaker 2: Guy really did all the eight these amazing animations.
Speaker 3: Not like in the suit.
Speaker 7: I was a race car driver, like a stunt car driver.
Speaker 5: You man in many talents.
Speaker 3: Are you sure you went to Glenn Waverly High? Yeah? They actually I.
Speaker 2: Believe you also went with Grubby.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it's crazy.
Speaker 5: It's a small world.
Speaker 7: Finish again Clin two thousand.
Speaker 2: Ye I wasn't even one.
Speaker 4: Z we love you what you brought none?
Speaker 2: No, no, I would have been like.
Speaker 3: Before that.
Speaker 2: I reckon right right, be guys.
Speaker 5: I'm turning twenty six this year, growing up?
Speaker 3: Oh my god, God, you've got a thirtieth to go to in four years.
Speaker 2: Well we may let's start planning.
Speaker 3: Will we make it?
Speaker 2: We're doing We're going to New York.
Speaker 5: Yes, first place for you?
Speaker 2: Thirty?
Speaker 6: Why do I go for my twenty six.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I'll go for you twenty.
Speaker 3: You don't think we'll make the thirty.
Speaker 2: You won't got will You'll be old by then?
Speaker 3: Years old already you're only as old as you act.
Speaker 5: Yeah, you're fucking.
Speaker 3: I'm elderly.
Speaker 2: Elderly.
Speaker 3: Hello, we're going to the thirtieth in New York.
Speaker 5: He's heard you four years, four years. Oh, I can't make it.
Speaker 2: We can hear yours next year.
Speaker 3: I don't think we'll make it.
Speaker 2: What are you going to do for your thirtieth?
Speaker 3: I don't know.
Speaker 5: We've got to do it y thirtieth now? Yeah? Can we host your birthday? Go to Ireland?
Speaker 3: Yeah?
Speaker 5: Therebody should do an Irish pub.
Speaker 4: It's not about you, it's about us and just about you. Be more ambitious than that clan.
Speaker 2: Let's go to Island. Do you want to go to an Irish pub in Melbourne?
Speaker 6: Boomporing, No, I'm going to go to an Irish fool one Sunday.
Speaker 2: I went to Vegas thirtieth Chris m w are you.
Speaker 5: I'm going to have some of that booze? I was like thee I did dry.
Speaker 6: They haven't drunk alcohol in five weeks.
Speaker 5: Goy never done that cold.
Speaker 2: Are you doing beaking, Margaret.
Speaker 3: I'm going to.
Speaker 5: Start drinking again this weekend.
Speaker 3: You're going to be anywhere.
Speaker 6: Is the best guinness that I've had in Australia.
Speaker 5: What is it?
Speaker 2: Guiness is disgusting.
Speaker 5: Guinness is so delicious.
Speaker 3: It's not.
Speaker 5: Just Oh no, I have ten thick of myself.
Speaker 3: Does like it?
Speaker 6: She doesn't wand a glass of guinness.
Speaker 5: It's not carbon It.
Speaker 6: Doesn't like if I'm drinking lager or whatever, I get very bloated from the carbonation.
Speaker 5: Where his guinness is creamy. I can't.
Speaker 3: It feels it's like it's a milk.
Speaker 5: Yeah, mother's milk.
Speaker 7: You put like a shot of raspberry accordially.
Speaker 5: Yeah, but don't do that. Don't do that.
Speaker 4: Yeah, screwdriver, good chat.
Speaker 3: Uh.
Speaker 5: I just think of the ice cream too, the screw bawl guys.
Speaker 4: I had a spider the other day, spidery at home made I love some friends over one of those curly straws.
Speaker 2: I got a nice one though, a nice stroll.
Speaker 3: Yeah, and yet people every where, I'm going to make spiders.
Speaker 2: When you're playing scrabble.
Speaker 3: No, this is another spider is soft drink.
Speaker 2: We did the ice cream in first and then you put the soft yet and then also had a full of ice cream and.
Speaker 6: The teller.
Speaker 3: They mackets with the soft serve.
Speaker 2: Spiders able to scoop it blendy.
Speaker 5: Yeah, I agree, but I haven't had one.
Speaker 3: I think they the Frozen.
Speaker 2: That's the first one. I hadn't about twenty years.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I haven't seen them since Wendy's was around.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it's been about five with.
Speaker 3: The agro Cone. Wow, I love That's great
Speaker 4: An interview now, yeah, we must go, goodbye bye.