Speaker 1: Hello, welcome on podcast. Or has Macedog just said, welcome Bloody back.
Speaker 2: Welcome bloody Welcome Bloody back.
Speaker 3: All right, welcome bloody back. I like the heart is wearing Irish Irish hat. We've just had to say farewell to jazz today because not for enough for ever.
Speaker 2: But he's gone to say farewell to his.
Speaker 1: Mom, his mammy.
Speaker 2: His mom's been here for seven weeks.
Speaker 1: Mammy leaves to day on the plane's.
Speaker 4: Actually I've done the sights.
Speaker 1: Seven weeks, the micro around.
Speaker 5: She was here for seven weeks.
Speaker 4: They did everything, they did.
Speaker 3: So much they did Philip Great Ocean Road.
Speaker 2: For Queensland, Queensland, Queensland.
Speaker 6: She went to Cairns.
Speaker 3: Now did you now we had two weeks off?
Speaker 5: We did did.
Speaker 2: Anyone else do anything? But we're away? What we miss? You went on a.
Speaker 6: Disney group in Singapore.
Speaker 2: You cruise to Singapore, you fly to Singapore.
Speaker 6: So we flew to Singapore.
Speaker 1: This is the right way round.
Speaker 7: Yeah, we flew to Singapore with our nieces and yeah, then went on the disney cruise for a few days.
Speaker 2: Kids off that thing, don't uncle and.
Speaker 1: You take them?
Speaker 6: Yeah we did.
Speaker 7: We wanted to, so it was either we take them to a Disneyland or Disney. They loved the Disney cruise in Melbourne, so we.
Speaker 3: Did the Disney's a choin seat of a horn. It plays the Disney song.
Speaker 6: So yes, but I don't know what was wrong with it, but it didn't do it the whole time. So yeah, a little bit, a little.
Speaker 1: Bit like.
Speaker 4: What sort of things blew your mind?
Speaker 1: They do?
Speaker 7: They do some cool shows on there, ye Disney not quite well on a stage, not ice. They have like a Marvel show with Spider Man, like hanging down a wire off the boat. Disney inspired foods, they do them great.
Speaker 6: Everything else is no.
Speaker 1: Wait for this. He didn't have the years.
Speaker 2: He had something I know, the goofy hat.
Speaker 4: Yeah, yeah it does.
Speaker 6: It's got the flappy is very sexy piece of apparel.
Speaker 1: Wear that.
Speaker 3: Yeah, will you ever wear that again? In all seriousness? That would have cost you probably sixty bucks seventy bucks? Right?
Speaker 7: I think it was like it was like thirty five Singapore and you wore it around on the cruise I did.
Speaker 6: Yeah, will you.
Speaker 2: Ever wear that again outside of the Disney cruise?
Speaker 6: Probably not.
Speaker 7: There was a guy in the lifting because I was with my nieces. A lot of people assumed they were our kids, and the I was like, ah, that's the ultimate dad hat, and I didn't want to correct him because then I'm just some dickhead wearing a goofy hat doesn't know.
Speaker 3: You're a still question taking your nieces out of the country, not as their parents do.
Speaker 2: You have to have letters and stuff written by the parents.
Speaker 6: We did, and then no one checked them in.
Speaker 3: The air But we have a lot, yeah, because otherwise I could just be taking your kid and kidnapped to Coachella Jella.
Speaker 1: You know what.
Speaker 7: The Disney crews did check it, but the airline didn't, so it's easy to get out.
Speaker 3: It makes sense well, because your unaccompanied miners and kids, you need to just have all the documentation because if someone's flagged it or my child's missing or whatever passports, because you would have looked like you would have looked very sure.
Speaker 1: There are other uncles and aunties, because I mean that's quite competitive.
Speaker 3: That's a flex I have to take my niece.
Speaker 7: Yeah, there are there are, so hopefully we're winning that.
Speaker 3: As a parent. If you're siblings, can I take your kids for a week on a Disney clothes and you can stay home and have the house to yourself. You go for a month, the letters move into Disneyland.
Speaker 7: Well that's what we thought that they were going to be upset by it, but yeah, it was the total opposite. We want to read to ourselves. They took and you'll leave and they just enjoyed their week.
Speaker 1: Oh wow, I should take my kids and the next trial pay for another Disney question?
Speaker 4: Are the characters readily accessible?
Speaker 7: So when they had the one in Melbourne, we went on that and they were this one not so.
Speaker 4: Much that they didn't come out.
Speaker 6: There was one dinner where they all did and they swamped.
Speaker 7: They were Yeah, look they just they breathed through and Daisy Duck blew me a kiss and wow, I went red.
Speaker 3: Like from a rash radio who show on a Disney It was Mickey Mouse.
Speaker 6: There he was, he was, got a handshake and then he walked away.
Speaker 3: What sort of questions Jesus crossed?
Speaker 1: It doesn't leave without Mickey.
Speaker 3: At least ask for it, like an obscure Disney.
Speaker 4: Duck.
Speaker 3: They must be Mickey's there.
Speaker 6: I like Daffy, Well he's not Disney, wasn't there?
Speaker 2: What about pokahont.
Speaker 6: Daffy's wanted Lauren should know that.
Speaker 2: Yeah, Daffy's Loney Tunes. Yeah, what about Pocahontas.
Speaker 6: No, she was the only live action. I think there was an Aladdin we.
Speaker 7: Saw and that was they have a nightclub and bought so there is an adult section and Mickey.
Speaker 1: There's an adult section.
Speaker 6: Yeah, yes, there's like adults only casino.
Speaker 3: I know people who have gone on the Disney Cruise about kids like adults.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 7: I don't know if I do that though. It's not disney Land, you can do without kids, but the Disney.
Speaker 3: Cruise people are doing it adult section.
Speaker 6: It's usually.
Speaker 7: I think there was like a Star Wars bar or something, you know, because that's cool.
Speaker 4: Pineapples on the door.
Speaker 6: Didn't look but maybe. Yeah, there was a few.
Speaker 3: Pools the adults only.
Speaker 2: Cool have popped off.
Speaker 4: There's a little mermaid in the pool.
Speaker 3: I couldn't I couldn't believe people took their kids to coach like late at night, we beat stages and you'd see like prams wrapped in fairy lights and stuff with kids.
Speaker 2: Like pop and yeah, look at this kid.
Speaker 3: I was with a lot of take their kids to Isn't it that Vegas has heaps of stuff to do? I was a kid when I want to tell at night, look at this Vegas.
Speaker 6: Young kids they remember it.
Speaker 3: God, No, okay, this is my friend Mark and look next to him. He far out scratch that take a full looks on the shoulders.
Speaker 2: Can you say that?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 2: How old is that kid?
Speaker 1: Like seven?
Speaker 4: No?
Speaker 3: Like three?
Speaker 6: Yeah, that's crazy sick. Do they have to buy like full price tickets for them?
Speaker 3: I don't know, yah, because you don't have to be over twenty one to go, so anyone can go.
Speaker 2: And there's a lot. There was a lot to like eighteen year old sixteen year olds.
Speaker 3: Then.
Speaker 1: Can't imagine having a three year old there.
Speaker 5: But did you did you take a walking stick?
Speaker 3: A do stick?
Speaker 5: Like a walking sick? Do you remember the walking six that we took to the that's just you.
Speaker 3: What was the wa stash.
Speaker 5: Back by the end of it? You never saw back.
Speaker 4: No.
Speaker 3: I went and got a massage on Friday, and I went back to the mass at my gym and she was like, wow, your hips and numb quads are so tight. You must have been training hard. And I was like, oh no, that's from Dad's.
Speaker 1: So the walking stick is four years held back.
Speaker 8: Yeah, yeah, that's like because you're on your feet from what time do you get into the festival?
Speaker 3: Well, you do like twenty or thirty thousand steps a day.
Speaker 5: Yeah, so you take the walk.
Speaker 2: I didn't.
Speaker 5: Yeah, sometimes yeah.
Speaker 3: I didn't.
Speaker 4: Just legless because you munted.
Speaker 8: No, it's not because of that. It's literally because you get you get into the festival.
Speaker 4: Like me back, I think you said bag it's like a back.
Speaker 2: From a session.
Speaker 3: When I got on Friday and she goes lay down on the bed and I lay down on my stomach on the bed to get my back done.
Speaker 2: First, I was like, oh my god, my back is so my hips are like.
Speaker 3: It hurts to lay on your Yeah, it's like Bernie.
Speaker 5: Yeah, it's like, yeah, look how many steps you did?
Speaker 4: Yeah?
Speaker 2: No, so mine was saying like twenty thousand.
Speaker 3: But it cuts out because there's not coverage in parts and it doesn't recognize it or something because one day mine was really low and I did way more steps.
Speaker 8: It's not right old walking the best thing you will ever take to a festival, if you ever go back to Reckon, I would take ones I Reckon.
Speaker 1: There's other things I'd take to the festival before.
Speaker 5: Don't yack someone's youm guys, you know you even tried it. You need to try someone.
Speaker 2: I love that.
Speaker 3: Okay, I want ye, But I don't know what festival I'll be going to next to take walking.
Speaker 2: I'm going to pay three go to the next festival. I'll probably need a walking perfect.
Speaker 3: Pitch should take crazy tech. No, did you guys see all the tents being blown away?
Speaker 1: Yes? I was going to mess you because I was very concerned.
Speaker 3: About your a burning man.
Speaker 2: There was no tent. But the so.
Speaker 3: I was at the Seeing John Summer. Oh my god.
Speaker 2: Here it was so good, but it was the lab stage, the pop up. It was so windy.
Speaker 3: You know, they're they're like there's like these like I don't know if you've seen those, like multi colored they kind of look like trees or like mushroom things.
Speaker 2: And the speakers why they look like mushrooms.
Speaker 3: Let's be honest. The speakers hanging off them and it was so windy. One of the speakers fell off, and that's when they shut it down. They're like, all right, guys, Friday night party is over. That's why that's why the first was canceled early on the Friday after Sprainer No more shown didn't plan.
Speaker 5: I saw all that although he came back the second weekend and his.
Speaker 3: So all of that was just for for the coverage, like there were you couldn't see any of those projections.
Speaker 5: And this is what I was going to say, So that Bieber obviously he was.
Speaker 8: Amazing, but was it more was he performing more for the live stream than he was in.
Speaker 3: Now because there's so many screens that you could see that anyway.
Speaker 5: Okay, so he was down or disappointed.
Speaker 2: No, because you couldn't.
Speaker 3: He's so small one person on a huge stage with there was like nearly two hundred thousand people there. The screens were so big that you were kind of seeing that live feet anyway.
Speaker 2: So that's what you were getting in and out. Hit show, Yeah, shit show.
Speaker 3: And the issue was so everyone's ready for ANAMAR to play, and then they brought up on the screens the show's been canceled, and then there's one hundred and fifty thousand people trying to leave at the same time, when naturally people would like can you not same with beads, But Paul was out of the car like there's shuttles and we booked a private like minibus because there were twelve of us.
Speaker 2: We had our own transfers, and Paul.
Speaker 3: Was like getting out moving signs, like directing traffic because it was just it was two hundred thousand in and out like two single roads. No one. You can't even the artists. Why because there's no helicopters.
Speaker 5: Can you can you helicopter in the dark?
Speaker 2: Only certain helicopters. That's like there's not many Hells have a.
Speaker 1: Plane in the Yeah, they're shutting it down for winter.
Speaker 5: Scary.
Speaker 3: It does get really like even the flights. Flights were hectic, the turbulence.
Speaker 1: She go back to that that a white restaurant in Palm.
Speaker 2: Springs with the lous Vton restaurant.
Speaker 5: Yeah, did you go back to any after parties?
Speaker 3: No, we were going to the Nylon guess one Wingo.
Speaker 4: What about that.
Speaker 2: With the Barky.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you got the number of did you go back there?
Speaker 3: I didn't make that.
Speaker 6: What was his name?
Speaker 1: Cornyry Corny Corny Corny wonder.
Speaker 3: Well the Kinta, which is out where Coachella Valley is, it's actually quite far from Palm Springs. Spirit of Truck, so you don't go wh an't go into How far is it stayed really close to the festival?
Speaker 1: How Far's Festival from Palm Springs.
Speaker 3: Oh, I reckon, like if there was zero traffic, like half an hour twenty minutes, half hour driving forty five minutes from the International airport to sort of over that side to where a lot of the golf because a lot of people saying like golf resorts and stuff because they're just so big and there's like accommodation everywhere. A lot of Australians stayed at like Kinter and then there's a lot of camp and then there's like these glamping but the actual camping on that first week, people's tents which just came back. They came back from the show and their tents were gone.
Speaker 2: They didn't.
Speaker 1: Worried.
Speaker 2: So many people's ab got canceled.
Speaker 3: And then like the online and like double the priucts, and there was real problems with tickets because people would people you can resell them legally like there is wretten, but then they'd resell them, send them and then they'd report them as stolen and get a new one sent to them and do it again. And all these people turned out the things weren't working.
Speaker 2: They've got pixels. People are assholes.
Speaker 1: Dramas on the cruise.
Speaker 3: No, it generally people were pretty happy. I feel like that many people at a festival in Australia would get a bit like there more dramas and issues.
Speaker 8: There isn't there. There is never any dramas at festivals the amount of festivals I've been to, there's never fighting, nothing.
Speaker 2: Everyone's just having the time of their lives. Everyone was so happy.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that's the beverage situation.
Speaker 3: Expensive. Yeah, you know what, Americans don't drink like Australians.
Speaker 2: The bar lines are no any they would.
Speaker 8: Be how much would I set you back? Like a vodka soda?
Speaker 3: So they had what do you call them? Celtz and white but they were big. They were bigger than a normal white cloth, oversized and I reckon they were like eighteen dollars each US, which is like twenty.
Speaker 5: Have chips on a stick.
Speaker 3: Do you know what? I didn't need much out that I did eat?
Speaker 5: Yeah?
Speaker 6: What was the festival that had cheese sandwiches? That was the fire?
Speaker 3: I mean yeah, I think there were there was giving five festival when people's tents were blown eye questioned.
Speaker 1: Back to the Disney Cruise.
Speaker 7: Yes, all meals buffet uh yeah, except at night you got an allocated restaurant where it was, you know, an al Catte situation.
Speaker 1: Do you mean allocated? So like you couldn't pick where you wait?
Speaker 6: So do you move every now? Yeah? Sure that everyone moses yeah it was.
Speaker 3: You got a different night restaurant each night.
Speaker 6: Every night you have a different.
Speaker 2: You had a favorite.
Speaker 3: You couldn't go back?
Speaker 6: Yeah, no, I think you could try. But on the boat, it's like six thousand on this one, the biggest.
Speaker 1: The biggest boat.
Speaker 5: Many got jails in cruise ships.
Speaker 6: Yeah, I wonder what it is.
Speaker 5: Look, yeah, they've got jails and creases because.
Speaker 2: Arrested by Scooby do.
Speaker 4: For water slides.
Speaker 6: Yeah, there was a lot of roller.
Speaker 7: Coaster to but you had to book it and it was impossible to get a booking. But I did go on the water slide.
Speaker 1: The book it.
Speaker 6: Yeah, the roller coaster you did, and.
Speaker 2: Lokie, how many nights were you want this ship?
Speaker 6: It's just three?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 3: Three yeah, just three?
Speaker 4: Book Yeah, get you on.
Speaker 5: I watched a lot of on this.
Speaker 8: I thought of the cities, yeah yeah, yeah, do you know what it's It's a good way for people to see the world though that work on them because you get free accommodation and whatnot.
Speaker 4: And you just wouldn't that be exhausting if you were like Mickey I one of the Mickeys that's the good, happy all the time.
Speaker 3: No, no, no, you'd be Mickey for twenty minutes and then you'd go and work on the water side for the rest.
Speaker 7: I think about the weather situation because it's very hot and humid there.
Speaker 3: Those costumes, Yeah, they'd only be allowed in them for like twenty minutes.
Speaker 4: Where did you sail to and from?
Speaker 7: It just went out in Singapore, out and around like South China Sea and any come back?
Speaker 2: So you don't you don't dock every day?
Speaker 6: Do you do yourself? I think there are ones you can get that do actually go.
Speaker 3: But this was just like so you stay see the whole time? Yeah, that's any sickness was rough.
Speaker 6: This one was fine.
Speaker 7: When we went on the Melbourne One a couple of years ago and that got pretty bad.
Speaker 1: What classes is pretty bad.
Speaker 7: It was like so I don't know how the performers were staying on stage because we were sitting in the seats.
Speaker 6: Oh god, cking around.
Speaker 1: You know, I've always wonted have you seen the people you would on the dock? The ones that have like the diving shows at the end of the boats. Have you seen those?
Speaker 3: They're the ones that dive into those weird pools. Yes, they're like really high.
Speaker 1: But if you dive and but it's still.
Speaker 3: Are we Yeah, there must be a risk, you know what I mean.
Speaker 1: But you died, You're still in the air. The boat's going, isn't the pool going.
Speaker 3: To They would do that when the boat was moving, you'd have to do that. Then when the boat st.
Speaker 1: Can we turn the engine off with the sa the engine.
Speaker 3: The one dive at the Red Bulls to go to the tours. Thank you for announcing that's the world. It was really like five year old behavior, wasn't it.
Speaker 6: Maybe he's not feeling well. No, he's not going on the toilet.
Speaker 1: Excuse me.
Speaker 2: I'll be back in a minute doing let me show.
Speaker 1: You the cruise we're going here cruise ship diving show.
Speaker 3: Didn't come through. I don't know what happened.
Speaker 1: You know what I'm talking about.
Speaker 4: That you.
Speaker 6: May see if you change your hat. A couple of times.
Speaker 3: Today she came into that hat and then she put clints on.
Speaker 1: Oh sorry, but fuck that absolutely not.
Speaker 6: I've seen that video.
Speaker 5: That's not much to dive in to that, is it?
Speaker 3: No?
Speaker 1: Yeah, that's mentioned the boat moving.
Speaker 2: No, they wouldn't do it in the boat.
Speaker 1: No good, no thanks.
Speaker 8: It's like, you know, when you're driving at like sixty miles an hour in a car and you throw something up in the air.
Speaker 1: Sorry, right, thank second for me?
Speaker 3: Yeah, yeah, hang on, I don't know what he's saying, something about no, no, don't a dog collar? Throwing a dog collar? What's happened?
Speaker 2: Who's wearing a dog call?
Speaker 1: No, one's wearing a dog collar'll run you?
Speaker 8: Do you know when you're like driving in a car and you're going sixty miles an hour, right, if you throw something in the air in the car, why does it not like shoot straight.
Speaker 5: Back to the car because the car is traveling at sixty miles an hour.
Speaker 6: If you're slammed on your brakes, it would do you know what I mean?
Speaker 1: Though, I'm going to try that on the way. I'm going to get a pack of maltese.
Speaker 8: Throw But do you know what I'm saying though? Why does that not like you're literally going sixty miles an hour?
Speaker 1: Because technically so Malteezer is going at sixty miles an hour at that point.
Speaker 6: Yeah, do you know what I mean?
Speaker 1: Like like you're holding in your hand, you and the Maltese are traveling at sixty k.
Speaker 5: That makes a lot of sense everything.
Speaker 1: What would happen? What would happen is if you threw it up higher?
Speaker 3: Oh yeah, you don't throw it high, and.
Speaker 1: Then you would go forward and the will drop behind you.
Speaker 7: That's why you have your seat belt because when if you stop suddenly, you're going to belt.
Speaker 1: Like if we get a convertible and I throw it high enough, you'll be able to catch at the back seat.
Speaker 5: Yes, it always whigged me out that.
Speaker 1: That wraps up mysters.
Speaker 6: Get deep topics here that physics.
Speaker 1: Gen z. What do you do?
Speaker 3: How's that Laurie's We can talk about the situation. I will do that another time. We don't want to do it another time, We'll do it another time.
Speaker 1: Apart from the situation, what's fun?
Speaker 2: Did you have a nice time?
Speaker 5: I did?
Speaker 2: I did my doggies love gens.
Speaker 5: Thank you. I was actually so well behaved.
Speaker 3: Did you have a party in my house?
Speaker 1: No, it was more of a shindy as long.
Speaker 2: As it wasn't one of Mason's parties.
Speaker 5: We've been thinking about doing another.
Speaker 2: As long as there was no sum shielder in my kitchen.
Speaker 5: I think we are. There's been conversations that have been had.
Speaker 1: When was your birthday?
Speaker 5: August?
Speaker 3: Recovering from that, it's been a while, so we are coming up.
Speaker 8: There's there's a conversation that's been had, and there's some plans potentially being made.
Speaker 2: And were your house mate?
Speaker 3: And nutter is?
Speaker 2: The things you put up on Instagram about each other make me laugh so much.
Speaker 5: Yeah, dip dog shout out.
Speaker 2: Fucking funny you two together?
Speaker 3: Right?
Speaker 5: Well, she's she's literally the blonde version of me. Where hilarious. It's the classic case of every blonde needs brunette.
Speaker 1: Of you living the three of us, who's the third? Yes, she wasn't there for the last party.
Speaker 3: Though she was not when the house flooded.
Speaker 5: We didn't tell her about that until months after she moved in.
Speaker 1: How did that go? Well?
Speaker 5: She you know what, You don't know what.
Speaker 1: Exactly exactly exactly right, we've all to flush and what not to flush?
Speaker 3: Well, yeah, don't put on the podcast and then no one else will know. No. Correct, have a great day, have a great danger the sunshine. If you're in Melbourne, if you're coming to us from any other part of the world. Good day to you, Jason, Lauren. Lauren wake up feeling good following them on the socials.