Speaker 1: Yes, Friday, Adelaine, Yes, Friday.
Speaker 2: I'm not sure if Joe's coming through. That's okay.
Speaker 1: Let's get these little technical glitches out of the way before we move on.
Speaker 3: There we go, you go mean out, yes, late. Sometimes you accidentally turn your mic off with your little errant thumb, and that's what happened.
Speaker 2: Then do you know why?
Speaker 1: Because we are on location at the Festival Theater for Disney's Beauty and the Beast, and you are not given such responsibility as to turn your mic on and off. It's a lot of process. There's a lot of process.
Speaker 3: Feel back the curtain here. I never do it. You always have to turn my microphone on and off.
Speaker 2: It's my little job.
Speaker 3: That's your job anyway, Really, really take pride in it. Here we are. This is the biggest breakfast showing over nine one nine's history. Five hundred people are about to descend on the iconic Festival Center and someone this morning is going to walk away with five thousand dollars could hard cash.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's awesome. We're not very round to looking forward to as well, Jays. We're going a little snake peak of Disney's Beauty in the Beast. Yes, we're going to speak to the Beast as well, and also Belle the stars of the show.
Speaker 3: Oh, I cannot wait for that. And I'm just walking in this morning and going backstage. Disney's Beauty at the Beast is so unbelievable, the props.
Speaker 2: And everything that's here.
Speaker 1: It's just to see it in the flesh as well, because when you see the actual show, you're looking to I wonder what it's like. It's as good as you'd think. Yes, and it's as real as you'd think as well.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it is. Absolutely. We're sitting outside of Gaston's Pub at the moment.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, I'll.
Speaker 1: Tell you what if that pub could talk you speak to speak to some of the security guards.
Speaker 3: Well, I've got some stories some of the bounces.
Speaker 1: Some of the bounces, oh man, they've sworn to secretcy, but we'll get it out of them.
Speaker 3: Absolutely. It is so exciting to be here, Disney's Beauty in the Beast now playing it Adelaide's Festival. Bit I'll be one of the first to experience this enchanting musical. And if you have not seen it yet, oh my god, do yourself a favored book now ticket tech.
Speaker 1: All right, this place is going to absolutely go off around about seven thirty this morning, but also Port Adelaide tickets to give away before right, so Port taking on the cats. Of course tomorrow at Adelaide, I will need a big, big win and we'll play Nope's Birthday Payday like we do each and every morning eight and nine o'clock. We're coming to you live from the Festival Theater for Disney's Beauty and the Beast. Come out next Jodes, it's happened again.
Speaker 3: Another shark attack.
Speaker 2: Oh gosh, I don't know.
Speaker 3: I will try to explain what's going on with these sharks at the moment, but goodness, mean go.
Speaker 1: Frightening shark attack in the south. Let's cover that. This is Benson Bone. Sorry, I'm here for someone else. At top of nineteen across Adelaide today morning.
Speaker 3: I need to know.
Speaker 2: I need to know now, I need to know.
Speaker 3: I need to know.
Speaker 2: I need to know what news today.
Speaker 3: To know this, we need to know.
Speaker 2: What you need to know with Jody and eighty.
Speaker 3: What you need to know is probably avoid going in the world water at the moment in our mentro oh, absolutely it does.
Speaker 4: So.
Speaker 3: Yesterday I was sitting in the newsroom and then we've got reports through that there was a shark attack down at Port no Longer, so we zoomed on down there and sure enough, a poor man in his sixties was on his morning swim, so I'm talking. He was thirty forty meters offshore and from all reports, he was with his partner and she heard screams and then alerted the surf life savers on the beach. They pulled him out of the water and attended to him. He'd been bitten on the leg, big gash to his femur, and so of course emergency services recall this was about quarter to ten yesterday morning, and so they came down and assisted him. But it's an alarming trend at the moment because we've had I'm going to say four fatal shark attacks since twenty twenty three, and the reason they're putting it down to this algill bloom outbreak and so basically the sharks can't breathe in deeper water, so they're coming in close to the shore to try and get some Oxygenah, So that's what's happening at the moment.
Speaker 1: So this is a space where we would sit here and you don't want to go oh, make sure you stay away from the beach, because we love our beaches and we're so lucky for everything that surrounds Adelaide. But right now I'm speaking to you from someone who has a seven year old to four year old and one.
Speaker 2: And a half year old.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I don't want We're going to the beach like get chips and nuggets and sitting on the beach and sitting on the sand.
Speaker 2: Atually, I don't want to go in the water.
Speaker 3: I spoke to a lovely man called Kevin yesterday and he said, I have lived at Mowana my whole life. I've never ever hesitated to go into the water. But he said, right now, I'm not going past waystep because this just keeps on happening. So this man in his sixties, his name is Richard Banal. He's in the Flinders Medical Center at the moment, and so he was in a critical but stable condition last night. But let's hope he's okay.
Speaker 1: Yeah, well that's good news. I guess, yeah, that everything is tracking in the right spot there.
Speaker 3: She always fascinates me those people who get attacked by sharks. You hear about it with surfers and they go back in the water, and I think the terrifying thing about it is because you can't see below you, you don't know. Can you imagine that moment where he gets.
Speaker 1: Scary feeling as well? Like I gets here in the bath, let alone in the deep blue, dangerous ocean. I think that it's definitely's biggest fear though, And guys like that. I just wear there everywhere, guys in their fifties and sixties, sometimes seventies, and they do those long beach swims.
Speaker 2: Yeah, oh yeah, and you're like, what are you doing?
Speaker 3: What are you doing man, especially at the moment. And I'm not even joking. An hour after this shark attack yesterday, there was a man down a port no longer who stripped off his shirt and jumped into the water, and even us as reporters were like, mate, what are you doing? Yeah, there has just been a shark attack. He's like, oh, well do it every day.
Speaker 2: We're like, Fitzy go home, did see down there?
Speaker 3: Yes, walking his dog and we've been you were like, you need to get fits the mirror of ports or longer to talk about the shark attack. But yeah, anyway, he's going to join us a little later in the show as.
Speaker 1: Well a very good Jody Hazy on Adelaide's over nine by nine coming up next. So let's recap the Battle of the Bankers. Let's find out exactly what you've chosen this week Joe's Yes, where I'm at and what year the Generator has given us?
Speaker 2: I feel like you just need a little victory here.
Speaker 3: Yes, Mama is very tired. I think there's like one Battle of the Banger's point in it. Really Yeah, you can't no no, no, I mean overall made.
Speaker 2: I thought you from this week.
Speaker 1: I haven't checked for this week, you haven't no okay at jodyin Hazy please get cast.
Speaker 3: You vote your chance to choose the music.
Speaker 1: Let's recap next to Shodiy and Hazy love from Festival Theater. We are in celebration mode for Disney's Beauty and the Beast.
Speaker 2: Good Morning Morning.
Speaker 5: The following segment is the mature audiences only and may contain all content, graphic language and nudity, not that you'll see it if easily offended, well you're about to find out.
Speaker 2: Just how easily your father. He's on your money.
Speaker 1: Jody and Hazies is six nothing enough?
Speaker 3: I mean, we've always said this, haven't we Americans dirty birds?
Speaker 2: Absolute dirty birds?
Speaker 1: And we need to talk about something which and I always get this little be confused, Jodes. Is it pornography or pornography? How do you even say it? I don't know, mate, Oh, for goodness, take can someone educate me in this space?
Speaker 3: I've never been down this rabbit hole, but those dirty birds over there on the States are consuming more of it than ever before, with three billion visits to probably what is the most popular site on the Internet in twenty twenty five in January twenty twenty five alone, So in one month, three billion visits to what's porn hard? I've never ad what even is that? I don't, I don't you wouldn't be familiar.
Speaker 1: No, it's all right for research purposes, of course, maybe I'll have a bit of a look, but I'm just trying to really give myself a bold and product.
Speaker 3: Excessive consumption is linked to sexual dysfunction, lower relationship satisfaction, and disconnect. That's the pitfalls of using that particular site. However, it can also have positive effects like aiding or things that you may or may not like to do in the comfort of your own bedroom, increasing sexual awareness and reducing stress. That's the big one, isn't it.
Speaker 2: Okay, but it's all that moderation, isn't it.
Speaker 6: Yeah?
Speaker 1: I mean, and just like chocolate, sometimes it's hard to stop at one.
Speaker 2: I don't know, that's what they're saying. If we're speaking for a friend.
Speaker 3: Yeah, so it's an interesting one. Pros and cons to it? What can you say?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 1: I guess so in terms of why I'm like this with my mental capacity, can I just stick to saying it's too many head knocks with footy?
Speaker 3: Yeah? Okay, yep, run with it.
Speaker 2: You need I need to know now, I need to know.
Speaker 3: I need to know.
Speaker 7: I need to know what news today to know just what you need to know.
Speaker 3: What you need to know with Jody and Navy you need to know is probably stay out of the water for now because a man is in hospital. A rich Venol is his name, and he is a sixty year old man from Hackam got attacked by a shark yesterday. He daily swims off the Port Noor Lunger Jetty there and so I don't know if you know they're set up, but you've got the beach in the reef. He was halfway between those two probably about forty meters fifty meters offshore YEP, when a shark attacked him and screams were heard from the beach. People came to his aid. Took a big chunk out of his thigh unfortunately, so he was in a serious but stable condition in hospital last night, so let's hope that he's okay. They're saying that this algill bloom outbreak is responsible for the sharks coming in closer because of course we had a sharkash up down at Henley Beach about two weeks ago, insane stuff. So they're saying they're finding it hard to breathe, so that's why they're coming closer to sure, So I would say, be a little bit cautious.
Speaker 1: I'd be very interested to hear from the experts what they're saying right now in terms of because every time you hear about a shark attack, it is oh, statistically speaking, you're more likely to get hurt doing this, this, this, and this, So it's actually not risk at all. But I'm looking at from perspective of someone who's got kids, yeah, and they love the water. They want to get in there, they want to get in above their death. So almost Henry and they got swept out a couple of months ago because he just kept them walking out.
Speaker 2: So I to go in and get him.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I don't want him sort of walking in above ankle height.
Speaker 3: At them, though I know it's insane.
Speaker 1: Particularly what this is happening, and this is a question without notice, but we don't know exactly when this algill bloom is going to clear up.
Speaker 6: We don't know.
Speaker 3: It's probably going to go well into some of those so that's going to be interesting times for everyone. But there's been four fatal shark attacks in South Australia since twenty twenty three, so that's a frightening statistics statistic. I'll tell you what else is frightening. Andrew Hayes. So this was a late breaking story last night. A teenager, a master hacker they're calling him, allegedly threatened to boil Adelaide High school students in oil, contaminate food items and he even targeted gather around at quarter has heard. So they arrested this kid. We can't identify him because he's because he's young, his identity has been suppressed. So these are the allegations against him. Though he declared himself a prophet and a hero, and he hacked the school's data system and stored information there while questioning its ability to keep students safe. He threatened to drive a car through Glenunger High School and so subsequently they put up bollards. That's how serious this threat was against the school. Unbelievable. He demanded twenty three million dollars in bitcoin and cash in order to bring about the non violent future, so unbelievable. His downfall came when he engaged with an undercover policeman online. So scary stuff in it.
Speaker 2: It is really scary stuff.
Speaker 1: And once again you look at it from a lens where we're more and more connected. Yeah, in terms of access the information, access to everyone across the planet, which means it's more and more dangerous and there's more chance for young people to be influenced, which is.
Speaker 2: Really really scared.
Speaker 1: We're just blissfully unaware of what was happening in the world a few decades ago. It wasn't it a nice wholesome space.
Speaker 3: That is also a good thing. I think that these people are exposed via the internet. So anyway, some frightening, frightening threats made by that young man.
Speaker 2: Yes, indeed, all right, that is what you need to know. This morning.
Speaker 1: Coming up, very very soon, we're going to open up the doors to the Festival Theater and about five hundred people are going to flock and hear jodees and we're all going to celebrate Disney's Beauty in the Beast together. Somebody's going to call five thousand dollars cash. And if you're sitting in there being like, well, wish I was there, but I can't get there, it's okay.
Speaker 2: We will hopefully hook you up.
Speaker 1: With some tickets to Disney's Beauty in the Beast a little bit later on. Also, just around the corner, we're going to speak to our good mate FITZI for Fitzy Friday. It's Jody and Hazy at the Festival Theater.
Speaker 2: Good morning.
Speaker 1: Can we talk about chat gpt and how it can really really undo you if you're.
Speaker 2: A dirty bird, Oh, gool on.
Speaker 1: Then this a Greek woman's file for divorce after asking chat gpt to interpret leftover coffee grounds and AI assisted reading that allegedly revealed her husband was fantasizing about another woman. This is ground and you start reading minds and you find out that your partner is a bit of a dirty bit. So the incident followed a rising trend known as AI I think it's tassiography, when people upload photos of coffee cup residue and ask AI to read them, and in this case, the chatbot claims to see signs of infidelity, specifically naming a woman whose name began with E and warning she was trying to destroy the family. It's a bold call from chap GPT. It's a big, big bold call.
Speaker 3: Well, it's ruining marriages, isn't it. So are you trying to tell me that AI has interpreted his coffee beans and said he's having an affair with someone with the name starting with eyes. Is that what you're trying to tell me and convince me of?
Speaker 8: This morning?
Speaker 1: The woman convinced by the interpretation immediately told her husband to leave, informed the children of the split, and filed for divorce without confronting him directly.
Speaker 2: Everything's done online these days.
Speaker 1: His lawyer is now challenging the case, arguing that AI generated interpretations of coffe says have no legal basis, as a fair caller would have thought. Traditional tassography experts have also weighed in, pointing out the true readings require more than just photos of grounds. Factors like foam and swell patterns matter as well. I can't just look at your coffee cup and be like, guess what she was thinking of, Jason horn Francis.
Speaker 3: If you were looking at my coffee cup right now, you could potentially say, oh, my god, Jody had relations with a random stranger in the toilets at the OTR this morning.
Speaker 2: Exactly.
Speaker 1: I'm just going to look at your coffee cup and start, you know, based on that and a swell pattern.
Speaker 2: And Jody was a hot mess this morning. She ran late.
Speaker 3: Friday.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, like that first sip of coffee in the morning, Jod's. And nothing quite hits like a nice, big, hot, smoking cup of Fitty.
Speaker 7: I thought you were going to say, a nice stee mean pile of fitz.
Speaker 2: Actually do it?
Speaker 7: Because it is the Fitzy Friday? Does every do I remind you of the weekend? Do I lead everybody into the weekend? Because I don't mind having that tag?
Speaker 3: Okay, cool man you to you booth, Yeah.
Speaker 7: Man, good guys, it's Fitzy here for Fitzy Fridays leading into your weekend.
Speaker 2: That's that's what it's all about. That's why the best.
Speaker 7: That's thanks for having me, guys.
Speaker 2: I'll speak to you next, said that invoice throat. Please right.
Speaker 3: I've been so keen to speak to you this week because we've been talking about quirky attractions, things about men that we go, oh, I really like that, and some of them are just a little bit unusual. We discovered this week that the second hottest feature on a man is a bald head. You're welcome.
Speaker 2: Well, I'm going to take that.
Speaker 7: There's been some poles that have been done over the last few years. Prince William seems to win win it every year, but I'm shattered that I don't make the top ten list. But do you know what we've revealed the other week is that there's a gel that's coming out that's going to cure baldness. And I'm I said, I don't want it. I'm used for anyone out there that's gone. When you make the decision to go bored. The reason why it is so good is because just before you do go bored, there's always usually a comb over, or you're looking in the mirror constantly to make sure that your hair is okay. When you let go, and you don't have to look in that mirror anymore. It is. It is one of the greatest experiences of your life.
Speaker 2: Do you know what?
Speaker 1: That's exactly where I am at right now with my wife. It's I am constantly like because if if my hair is sitting in the wrong place, oh it doesn't look good. It's very, very exposing. So I could be at the stage of my life where I get the clips that go, let's just go for it.
Speaker 7: Or when you you walk past any car window, or you walk past the shop front and you're always looking across to see where you look like, what your hair looks.
Speaker 1: Like, hazy, Yeah, and you take your shirt off as well. Yeah, I know exactly what you're talking about.
Speaker 7: Yeah, yeah, yeah, So that the gel is coming out, so you may see Fitzy with the fullhead of hair a year or two.
Speaker 3: Can you imagine if you just went underground for a little while and then reappeared in the public sphere and you full wet air.
Speaker 1: Were also talking about the things you just cannot throw away, and look, I'll be honest with you, I've got a completely expose by my wife.
Speaker 2: I can't.
Speaker 1: I can't throw away footy memorabilia like from everything, mate, I wore number three hundred at the Swan's as a rookie, but I still feel like I was part of the team and part of the crew.
Speaker 2: So I've got all the Swans merch that I can't throw away.
Speaker 3: He declared during the week that he wasn't a hoarder, and then his wife's been sending me all these boxes full of footage hit honestly, let it go. Let it gorrible.
Speaker 7: Have you have you, alreadys kept all your games of football that we're on on the ABC as well? Yeah, I've got the same. Actually no, I've just sent you guys a message. I got this when I was in my teenage years and I remember spending a lot of money on it and I BJ tried to throw it out the other day. It's a Sacho calculator watch with the tie with the tiny little pin because the buttons were so small you had to use the pen to use the calculator.
Speaker 3: JA for what that is amazing?
Speaker 2: Isn't it amazing?
Speaker 3: And BJ tries to throw this out, You say, what is wrong with it?
Speaker 2: Have a sense? I style a woman? For goodness.
Speaker 8: I mean, I think I bought it.
Speaker 7: I think it was around about eighty bucks at the time, and it's at least worth ninety nine dollars or something now.
Speaker 2: But I can't throw it out. There's certain things.
Speaker 7: I do have to have a spring cone actually or an autumn claim because there is there is a lot of around this area, that's for sure.
Speaker 3: Can I just say, potentially you could let the saiko go? And then there's a perfect little app on your iPhone and it's called a calculator and you can see it very readily accessible. You don't use it.
Speaker 2: Have you heard the latest one?
Speaker 7: Jod'es this is and you've got to ladies out there you might have to check. But there's a new app that acts as a calculator app on your phone.
Speaker 2: But men use it.
Speaker 7: When you click on it, it's their contact list for all their mistresses.
Speaker 1: Yes, and also I think that's sort of Stuss been going on with that, put in like hidden nudes and all sorts of things.
Speaker 2: It's a dodgy list.
Speaker 7: Yes.
Speaker 3: Ifl players have been using that since the dawn of time.
Speaker 2: It's the only time they've ever used a calculator. It's a happy spring cleaning.
Speaker 1: And I suppose the best part about where you live is you can get you junk and just chuck it into the bring.
Speaker 2: A river and just see what happens.
Speaker 6: Why not?
Speaker 7: Exactly right, you'll never get that back. Thanks for having me, guys. We'll speak to you next week.
Speaker 3: I hope it's waterproof. That's so good.
Speaker 2: Parenting time, especially.
Speaker 3: For someone as ill equipped as you.
Speaker 1: It's really hard to get those groundlands assignment kids to do exactly what you want all the time, because after the age of one and a half two, they've got different ideas, particularly toddlers. Oh my gosh, I think they know it all.
Speaker 3: Your little Lottie has a mind of her own. It's fair to say.
Speaker 1: We're going through this little phase where, look, you can call it gas lighting if you will. Technically that's probably the definition of gas lighting. But how good is grandma and granddad when you can convince your kids that it is an opportunity for them to go and stay at grandma's house. So we've hadded is so we're very, very lucky. We've got my wife, Kara's mom and she's so magnificent.
Speaker 2: But now it's in a spot where it's like, if.
Speaker 1: You're really, really good, really good, this week, we will give you the opportunity to stay overnight at grandma's. Yes, that's crazy. That's on the same shelf as Dizzy's Beauty the Beast tickets. Yes, really really rare stuff.
Speaker 3: And so what's their reaction when you say that.
Speaker 2: It's like, oh my god, well, we've got to be good now. Yeah, we've got to be good now.
Speaker 1: And now we're going through the stage as well with a seven and a four year old where when dad wants you to take something to the bin, you've got to put a little incentive on it, and that is timing it.
Speaker 2: Dad scored the peb's up here.
Speaker 1: Yes, so Henry, look, if you can take the spin, if you can crack six seconds, that will be a peb And that's crazy.
Speaker 2: I don't think it's ever been done before.
Speaker 1: You're ready, ready, ready, goom room and he's back. And then when Dad is almost arrogan enough to not even time and then make up, Oh, well done.
Speaker 3: Do you know what you remind me of? So when I was a little girl growing up in Hobart, we used to go and stay with Nana Pat By the way, that was the best fun ever when you went and stayed at Grandma's. But she gasled us in the sense that she would say, Now, whoever is the best child out of all of the cousins, We'll get to brass O the knobs, say, Brasso the knobs she would bring out account of that Brasso. And so you'd sit there for half an hour and just brasso Nana's knobs.
Speaker 1: Yeah, Braso, who's got brasso? Is this a military family?
Speaker 3: Or she had as good though, And then Nana Pat when you made her angry, would pull out the wooden spoon. Two vastly different experiences.
Speaker 2: Two different worlds at ground Mart's house.
Speaker 1: That's when you know, that's when you take We're not there yet, no Takeing to the next level was getting them to do proper jobs, but enticing them and convincing them that it's an opportunity.
Speaker 3: The timing thing's good though, much to learn.
Speaker 2: Big audience here, good morning guy, this is fun.
Speaker 1: Jo's as somebody in this audience as well, this morning's going to score themselves five thousand dollars, cold hard cash. And before we get out of here, we're going to give away some tickets to Disneys Beauty in the base. And that's a huge deal, yes, because it's probably the most popular ticket in Adelaide.
Speaker 2: In years.
Speaker 3: Yes, and I'm feeling very underdressed right now because we have been joined by Musical Theater Royalty.
Speaker 2: On this day.
Speaker 1: Yes, of course we're going to speak to Beauty and the Beast this morning. Are we going to start with Beauty? And that is shub Shrie Candy. She joins us, Good morning.
Speaker 3: Please give her a warm welcome. Everybody. I'll tell you what you worked on stage and everyone went absolutely Coco Bananas. You are so very popular here in Adelaide. You were here as Jasmine in Aladdin. How does it feel to be returning his Bell?
Speaker 9: It's been really special. I think this venue is so beautiful. Adelaide's one of my favorite cities to tour two. So yeah, very excited to be back.
Speaker 1: Joe's mentioned it's an iconic role Bell. So when you get the phone call, and I don't know if you get the phone called directly or through an age and et cetera, what was it like when you got the news?
Speaker 3: I mean, it's always very exciting.
Speaker 9: I think this role in particular, she's such a beautifully written character, and it's really quite an honor to get to perform that every night. I think it's very special to have a character that you know, you kind of look at and you go, oh, I aspire to be this.
Speaker 3: Yes, it's really nice. And what was the audition pro like from Go to Woe? How does that run?
Speaker 9: Yeah, I mean I have an agent and so they kind of let you know that there's a show coming and these are the roles that they think that you're going to be suitable for, and then you kind of go in for. I think there was three different rounds of auditions of like you know, seeing dancing, acting kind of things, and you prepare the material from the show and present that and you know, see if you get through to the next round kind of thing, and yeah, three rounds of that and then then you get the phone call that you've.
Speaker 8: Got the job.
Speaker 3: Sounds so incredibly nerve wracking it is, but I think, like, you know, it's fun. It's part of the like you know, part of the process, and it's something really enjoyable.
Speaker 2: What's the adrenaline? Like, what's that high?
Speaker 9: Like, I mean it takes me like a number of hours after the show to kind of wind down and like get to sleep, because yeah, it really is like every night the adrenaline.
Speaker 3: So if you're finishing so I don't know, ten, ten thirty, What time are you getting to sleep? How long does it take you to come back down to worth? So just quick?
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 9: Well, when I first started Aladdin, I was going to bed like three or four am, just because it took me that long. And now I really have to like force myself to kind of stick to a routine and I really try and wind myself down that I get to bed around twelve thirty one o'clock.
Speaker 3: Ok, but that's an early night. That's cute. She was going a bit when we were working up.
Speaker 2: That's nice.
Speaker 1: Look, obviously you're not going to reveal too many trade secrets, but we watched the show, they're not. It's just ridiculous everything that's happening. And I think a lot of people that I've spoken of sen have said the rain, the rain in the second day, like second bit, the rain, is it water? Is it lighting? What can you tell us? Because to watch from the audience, it's mind blowing.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 9: I mean, I think this is one of my favorite shows that I have seen that you know, projection and lighting is just done so beautifully. I'm not a huge fan of screen projection. I think in a lot of shows. But I think this is done so beautifully and I think, especially if you've seen the like animated version of of the film of Beauty and the Beast, I think it's a really lovely tie in to that, and it's so beautifully incorporated into the stage show.
Speaker 3: One final question before we let you go, what is your favorite song to sing on It's like having a favorite child, but.
Speaker 9: Your favorite song to sing My favorite song to sing I think is Home. It's when Belle first realizes she's kind of like trapped in the castle and she can't leave. But I think just the journey of kind of feeling like you have no hope of finding the strength and pushing forward. I really love the storytelling in that song.
Speaker 1: I'm sure sure you're going to come back a little bit later on and we're going to be joined by the Beast and it was Brendan Zavier, so we're looking forward to that. Thank you so much for the chat this morning. Ladies and gentlemen, can you put your hands together for Belle Disney's Beauty and the Beast. Somebody's going to score five thousand dollars in the crowd this morning. But also chats, we've got some tickets to give away before nine o'clock, and they are tickets to get hold of because such is the popularity of this epic musical.
Speaker 3: Yes, thank you so much for joining us. We'll see you again sooner.
Speaker 2: It's a ty contest.
Speaker 1: There's a chance for you, for listener to choose the music. And behind the scenes of boy o boy, this little thing gets a little bit too competitive.
Speaker 3: Yeah, seven six your way at the moment, who's counting that?
Speaker 5: Uh?
Speaker 3: You are? Because you're a use.
Speaker 2: You have a big mission to come back.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it's not a big comeback when I'm only one point behind. But this is fairly important this week, isn't it?
Speaker 2: Sure? Yeah, produced Molly. The year that we had this week very interesting.
Speaker 3: It was two thousand and eleven.
Speaker 9: We had a lot of great songs we've had locked in from Hazy, Just a Dream by Nelly.
Speaker 3: And then Jody. Where them Girls at, David Gettu.
Speaker 2: Where them Girls at You?
Speaker 3: I'd be so shocked if this loses Where them Girls atm?
Speaker 5: All right, guys, Yeah, they agree with is it spelled DM?
Speaker 3: We're dem girls at.
Speaker 1: We're damn girls at menage ghettu. Who's all that combination coming?
Speaker 2: All right?
Speaker 1: Jodes this big ramifications from this because if you win, it's all square seven a piece.
Speaker 2: If I win, a little bit of breathing room.
Speaker 10: Okay, are we ready to reveal our crowd here?
Speaker 3: Who can give it up for our winner? Okay?
Speaker 5: It's hazy, Oh Joe, where damn Battle of the Bang is winners at?
Speaker 2: You know what I mean?
Speaker 1: Sorry, Joe's Now, this is where we've got to be better. I have to better not being obnoxious in this space.
Speaker 3: Say we've got to be better. We've got a gun.
Speaker 2: That's okay? Should we get into it?
Speaker 1: Sure, you're winning song for this week from twenty eleven nearly just the dream just pipped.
Speaker 2: It just pipped.
Speaker 3: Menage and gett You'll be wearing a band aid on your IX.
Speaker 1: I'll be working from the time of my life. What's going on underneath that band aid?
Speaker 3: There?
Speaker 1: Nellie Geez needs a medical advice and that just seems to not be healing. Shirting Hazy on over, Good morning, Good morning, everybody, crowd and water crowd.
Speaker 3: Doesn't it feel incredible to be on this iconic stage. It's actually quite overwhelming. We're mid set of Disney's Beauty at the Beast at the moment. So what do we got up here? We've got Gaston's Little Pub, got the rug shop, we got a bookshop, We've got the bakery.
Speaker 2: It's got all the essential.
Speaker 3: Needs, hasn't it. What more could you need?
Speaker 1: Particularly Gaston's which is about to open up happy hour I believe about nine o'clock this morning, which is strange. It's strange to do it in the am. We know that they do things a little bit differently.
Speaker 3: Yeah, someone's going to walk away with five grand, cold hard cash this morning as well. But a lot of super fans of Disney's Beauty and the Beast here this morning. Who we got down there? Who we got in the audience? My name's Asha.
Speaker 4: I'm so excited to be here.
Speaker 1: Yes, Asha, we're excited for you to be here as well. So first of all, thank you for listening, and thank you getting involved Disney's Beauty and the Beast.
Speaker 2: Why is it so epic?
Speaker 4: Well, I've loved Disney since I was a kid, and I had the pleasure of playing bell in my school musical in my final year, So yeah, it means a lot to me. I'm very excited.
Speaker 3: Yeah, you sitting there looking at the real bell going I could have done that just a little bit better.
Speaker 4: Definitely not better, definitely not better.
Speaker 3: It would be nice to walk away with five K this morning, wouldn't it.
Speaker 4: It would Yeah, that would be really exciting. But yeah, just so excited to see a sneak peek of the show and excited to go see the show another time as well. So yeah, very exciting.
Speaker 1: Did you continue with your theater stuff after high school or did you leave it in high school?
Speaker 4: I left it in high school and just went straight into UNI and just it fell to the wayside, unfortunately.
Speaker 3: But that's okay. Well, thank you so much for coming along this morning. It's been absolutely epic and it's still plenty to come.
Speaker 1: Yes, and thank you so much to everybody who's coming out this morning. Like, seriously, guys, it's really cool. Yeah, it's funny that we're going to speak to so many people where you finally get a chance to put a face to the voice that we've spoken to you guys on radio. So really really cool stuff. And somebody he's going to score five thousand dollars that is really cool.
Speaker 3: Friendon Xavier is still to come this morning. Who plays the beast as well? So looking forward to asking him the hard questions.
Speaker 1: It's Jodi and Hazy and Adelaide's OVA one Night live from the Festival Theater.
Speaker 2: Good morning, checked.
Speaker 3: This is Adelaide's favorite wait to awake one night.
Speaker 1: Yes, and we are coming to you live from the Festival Theater right here in the heart of the city. Good morning, everybody.
Speaker 2: How good? Everyone's excited.
Speaker 7: Joe.
Speaker 1: It's because Disney's Beauty and the Beast is in town and these are the hottest tickets in town because it's one of the most epic musicals of all time.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it's incredible. We were privileged enough to see it the other night, and it's even bigger privilege to have the stars of the show join us right now.
Speaker 1: Yes, all right, ladies and gentlemen, please welcome Beauty and the Beast that is Shup Tree Candy and also Brendan Xavier get a guys.
Speaker 3: Okay, Brendan, you got to sleep in this morning, didn't you.
Speaker 8: It was just another forty five minutes. It was very very nice.
Speaker 3: Yeah, how are you finding it here in Adelaide?
Speaker 8: I love Adelaide.
Speaker 11: Controversially, I love the cold, so once it kicks in, I think I'll really enjoy it.
Speaker 8: But yeah, I've toured here before, and I'm very happy to be bad.
Speaker 3: I think that canceled winter here in Adelaide this year.
Speaker 2: You've timed it terribly.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I don't think we're having it now. How did you feel when you found out you were going to be the Beast?
Speaker 8: I think it was one of the best moments of my life, being it lightly really Yeah.
Speaker 11: I was working another job and then my agent called me and he was being very aloof and then he just sort of dropped at mid conversation.
Speaker 3: I was like, sorry, what, sorry to say that again, just one more time.
Speaker 11: Yeah, And as soon as I found out, I kind of just clapped onto the floor and my friends had to gave me off the car park floor as I was like trying to.
Speaker 7: Walk to work.
Speaker 8: But it was, yeah, it was.
Speaker 11: It was incredible, and I called my mother straight away.
Speaker 3: What did mom say?
Speaker 8: It was quite inaudible.
Speaker 11: I think she was just crying mostly, So it was, yeah, it was very very nice. But she had had a sixth sense, a bit of a feeling that I was going to get it, which is which is a bit odd, but she was she was very.
Speaker 8: Much like, I think you're going to get this. I was like, I can't say that. I can't say that.
Speaker 3: And has she come along to watch you?
Speaker 8: Oh yeah, I think there's like her counts at like fifteen.
Speaker 1: Can you take us through and we'll speak to you as well about this, Brennan. But you guys getting into character each day?
Speaker 2: How do you do it?
Speaker 9: I mean, I think we're pretty well prepared from the rehearsals, but we come in at the hour, like an hour before the showtime, and that's our time to kind of get into character, prepared to a group physical vecl warm up and that kind of thing, and it's just our time to kind of get in the zone ready for.
Speaker 1: Brendan, Can can you just flick it on? Like can you be in normal mode? And can you go right?
Speaker 11: I think I'm quite like routine based, Like she gets here at the hour, but then I get here an hour and a half before the hour, so I know, but it takes me a long time to sort of like warm up and get in a good headspace and I like to feel like comfortable in the area. But no, I can turn it on, like I can just have a conversation in the wing and then start yelling at people on stage like yeah, pretty soon after that.
Speaker 3: Like us, he gets in about three am. I'm at about five to six on it.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it's a bit different as well. It's usually post coffee, yes, very all without coffee. Yeah.
Speaker 3: What's it like backstage? Because walking back there is just absolutely incredible? Does it get super frantic?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 9: I mean, like if you think that there's a lot of people on stage, there's like three times the amount of people backstage kind of making everything happen. And there's as much carry backstage as there is on stage. You know, everybody knows, oh that person has to go, and then I can go, just because there is so much going on in the wings and back backstage here.
Speaker 3: Yeah, your favorite we asked before, but what's your favorite song to sing in the show?
Speaker 11: I kind of only have this one number and it ends Act one, and I really really enjoy sing it. It's quite like the emotional kind of like climax of the story, which is which is really exciting and thrilling to get to do. But my favorite song in the show is probably like the prologue, which is the start. Yeah, it kind of like sets up the show and I'm I'm very happy to be a part of it and I think it has a really nice nod to the animated film. I think that it sort of honors the version of that we know because it was so iconic. So yeah, getting to be a part of that is very, very exciting.
Speaker 3: We can see from the hundreds of people here this morning who've come out really early to see you guys especially, we're invested. We're all in here in Adelaide. What makes this show so special? What makes that connection? Do you think?
Speaker 11: I think it's just such a beautiful story. I think so many people can relate to it. I mean, is it is aty much of Taylor's old this time? You know, there are so many elements of it. There's like an element of friendship, of kinship, of love, of acceptance, of redemption. And I think all of us can sort of relate to that or or find things in the story that we can take from it and learn something from. I think it's important to learn something from from theater. And yeah, I just I love being a part of it. I was a huge Disney kid growing up, a bit insufferable really, but I loved it so much and getting to be a part of it is such a such a dream.
Speaker 3: That's why your mum finally went. Thank god, he's got.
Speaker 1: A part talking about this decades. Oh guys, thank you so much, Shrubtury, Candya and Brendan Zavier Beauty and the Beast ladies and gentlemen, please put your hands together. Girls, thank you so much for stopping by. Go doradulation on the shows, will you. Guys are so incredible and you better.
Speaker 3: Go do your vocal warm ups too, because we're gonna have a very special performance very soon. Thanks guys, thank you, thank you.
Speaker 1: Jody and Hazy and Adelaide's no but no no, we're coming to your love from the Fish Theater and a boy, oh boy, that was absolutely magical.
Speaker 2: What just happened? Jades, and try to explain it please.
Speaker 3: I can't because never in my radio career have I had Ariana Grande singing in one ear and then Belle on stage at the Iconic Festival Theater singing a change in Me live on stage, and I've.
Speaker 1: Got to say, as well, take it back seat, Arianay, sorry you've been outdone on this account.
Speaker 3: Oh wow, that was absolutely incredible. Okay, we have some tickets to give away to come along to Disney's Beauty and the Beast and the lucky winner this morning is Eleanor from McGill. Well done, Oh.
Speaker 9: My goodness, thank you so much, super exciting.
Speaker 3: Thank you.
Speaker 2: Hey, Eleanor.
Speaker 1: You know, if you've ever spoken to us on air before, I really really like pressing a sound effect, which is the clap button. Yeah, but we have a genuine audience this morning, so congratulations to you. Big round of applause everybody. It's a live clap button.
Speaker 8: Thank you.
Speaker 3: Everyone's radio dreams are coming through this morning. Well done, Eleanor. You're gonna love it. We've just had a sneak peak, as we said, and it was incredible. But more live songs to come.
Speaker 1: Yes, dinn His Beauty and the Beast is now playing Adelaide's Festival Theater, be one of the first two experiences Enchanting Musical Book now at ticket Tech. Very soon, jokes, very soon. Somebody, one beautiful person in this crowd is going to score five thousand dollars.
Speaker 2: No way.
Speaker 1: Everybody in the audience has been waiting for this particular moment because somebody is about to score five thousand dollars. And I feel like everybody at some stages this morning has probably imagined how you'd spend five K.
Speaker 3: Absolutely, I'm going to give you the privilege of announcing the winner of five thousand dollars thanks to Beauty and the Beast.
Speaker 2: Thank you so much.
Speaker 1: That's so well christ to peel back the curtains. You do that so I don't stuff it up, exactly appreciate.
Speaker 3: So there's quite an amount of pressure on you. Live on stage at Adelaide's Festival Theater right now.
Speaker 2: I'm nervous slash excited.
Speaker 1: Okay, I will say that the winner of five thousand dollars thanks to Disney's Beauty and the Beast is.
Speaker 2: Amy from Virginia. Amy. Where are you?
Speaker 10: She hit though, she is, ohs, we're just getting a microphone.
Speaker 3: Hi, you're a five thousand air Well done, Thank you, thank you. What are you going to do with the cash? No idea, I haven't thought about it. Are you feeling all eyes on you right now? Like everyone's ready to attack you? Because they pretty much?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 1: Amy, Just in terms of Disney's Beauty and the Beast, tell us your connection with one of the most iconic musicals of all time.
Speaker 5: I actually saw it in Sydney near two years ago or coming up this way.
Speaker 3: Yeah, welcome talk.
Speaker 5: I saw it two years ago in Sydney when I was actually pregnant with my now well my third.
Speaker 3: So wowkstxt nixs.
Speaker 5: So there's a nice, beautiful fa Yeah, I was pregnant with my third. I went to Sydney to see it. Oh yeah, two years ago.
Speaker 2: I love it.
Speaker 3: It's my favorite all time Disney movie. I was going to say you were already pregnant, but the conception of the third was that correlated to the night you went to The Beauty and the Beast.
Speaker 5: Okay, pop with us, That's fine. It's my favorite Disney movie.
Speaker 2: I love it.
Speaker 5: I love everything about it, love books, love to read. Yeah, so I feel like personal connection. Yeah yeah, and it's really really exciting. Yeah, thank you.
Speaker 3: Well, we know you're a super ban because you've got the Beauty and the Beast. Make sure I'll right today. Yeah, the hoodie on. Well done. We're so happy for you. Well, most of us here are happy for you, and we are about to Well you need to go strap yourself in because we're about to have an epic performance the title track of Disney's Beauty and the Beast.
Speaker 1: And you'll get you stick around because we've got a big oh for you coming up in just a couple minute time. We're going to finish off with a very very exclusive, wonderful performance from both Beauty and the Beast. Yes, oh this is fun, ladies and gentlemen. It makes some noise. How good is this?
Speaker 2: We're coming to your.
Speaker 1: Life from the Festival Theater for Disney's Beauty and the Beast. Good morning, everybody.
Speaker 2: Oh my very goodness, what a moment.
Speaker 1: Just before we gave away five thousand dollars to Amy from Virginia.
Speaker 2: Random applause. I mean, I get it, I get it.
Speaker 1: Everyone else is like I wish it was me, but it's gone to a worthy winner.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 3: Amy, here's your oversized noveally check. Don't try and cash that at the bank whatever you do. No, congratulations to you. Thank you so much, guys. I really appreciate it.
Speaker 2: So exciting.
Speaker 3: Well done. Now, thank you to everyone for coming along this morning. We're about to reward you for the final song that is going to play on over nine one nine, which is unique.
Speaker 1: Yes, we had two very special guests of course. That was at shub Shree Candia and Brendan Xavier. They are Beauty and the Beast and they are amazing.
Speaker 3: Very quick reminder you can't film with everybody, but you can listen to it with your beautiful open ears. Please give it up for beauty and the beast.
Speaker 2: Tell the soul dust tip true less it can be.
Speaker 6: Barely even pays then somebody pins not unexpected.
Speaker 2: Just a little change.
Speaker 6: Small to see the least both a little scared, neither one green paid.
Speaker 3: Beauty and the ever just the same, just the same, Ever a super.
Speaker 12: Soprise ever ros before ever, just a shore as the sun.
Speaker 3: Will rise.
Speaker 2: Turns all his time junas the song the.
Speaker 12: Are sweet and sage finding you change.
Speaker 2: There soon as.
Speaker 5: The song.
Speaker 12: Zyzyslas song is salt As run beauty and they tales old as time, So.
Speaker 3: As salt As run.
Speaker 6: Beauty and the beeh my.
Speaker 1: Very goodness that good ladies and gentlemen plays katy forest going ships were in Brenda.
Speaker 2: That was amazing.
Speaker 3: And now hazy and I would like to do our rendition if you could indulge us.
Speaker 2: That's how you ruin it, that's how you a beautiful guys.
Speaker 3: Thank you so much. It is a wonderful production. You should be so proud of yourselves, and thank you for coming along. This morning. That was incredible.
Speaker 2: Thank you guys, round four again. Guys, well done.
Speaker 1: Oh my gosh, did this Beauty and the Beast, now playing Adelade's first Wall Theater, be one of the first experiences enchanting musical book now at ticket Tech. It's one of those things which is transit across time. That's why it's so special, because everyone's got these memories linked to when you're a kid, and now it can continue here, which is a really really special core memory that you could.
Speaker 3: Create and hopefully our studio audience who came along this morning have some core memories too. Thank you so much for coming out, Thanks for supporting our little show, and gosh, I don't even know what else to say after that, that was incredible.
Speaker 1: Beauty Yeah, thank you guys. Have a fantastic day. Thank you so much for coming out.
Speaker 3: See your man mate,