Speaker 1: Lotus is outside. Good morning, and welcome to outsiders. The show that is, to the entire unbelievably compromised and untrustworthy, woke mainstream media what Donald Trump is to the entire woke, untrustworthy mainstream media.
Speaker 2: I'm thinking about going that'll be next week to the rocket launch. I hope you're all going to join me.
Speaker 3: I'd like to put you on the rocket and get ready here for a while.
Speaker 1: Yes.
Speaker 4: One of Donald Trump's most endearing traits to supporters and infuriating to his detractors is the fact that he can actually think on his fate and come up with some devastating one liners.
Speaker 5: You've called women you don't like, fat pigs, dogs, slavs, and disgusting animals your Twitter.
Speaker 1: Account only Rosi O'Donnell.
Speaker 2: And speaking of women, here's the reinvigorated Republican. And boy, aren't there plenty of those out there now? Mike Johnson speaking of the house, pointing out what you weren't allowed to say only three weeks ago.
Speaker 6: For anybody who doesn't know my well established record on this issue, let me be unequivocally clear. A man is a man and a woman is a woman. Man and a man cannot become a woman. That said, I also believe that's what script for teaches. What I just said, But I also believe that we treat everybody with dignity.
Speaker 1: Yes, there we go. A man is a man and a woman is a woman. Who'd have thought it. It's called the Trump effect. It doesn't. The weight of the world on your shoulders feel so much lighter these days. You can actually speak your mind and say the unsayable, which brings us right to outside as news. Well, we now learn it's official. We've all known it, We've all felt it in our lives, particularly if you happen to be involved in small business or farming or setting up any big business for that matter. We all know that the Australian economy is going backwards James officially. Now we now learn from the Star stats and the grafts and everything else that Jim Charmers and Anthony Albanize have driven this country down, down, down.
Speaker 2: Well, yeah, you know, Rowan, you said a more. But ago you were talking about the burden being eased on people. And that may be the case in the United States where Donald Trump's president, but here in Australia, where we still have the earth of the alb and easy regime. Things are going backwards, and the numbers confirm it. So we've got action coming up. Do not be fooled by what they will keep saying, which is that wages are going up and that people are doing better. The numbers here now prove that our standards of living are going backwards, not only in real terms. You know, we are now back to where we're several years ago before the pandemic in terms of our real disposable income that's the real money you have in your pocket and what that money can buy. But we are also falling behind in relative terms other major economies, particularly in the US, So we are becoming poorer in real terms and in relative terms. And that's all on labors watched due to their high spending and their mismanagement of the economy.
Speaker 4: I'm talking about the worst decline in living standards since the nineteen fifties, worse than the recessions we've had, the recessions we had to.
Speaker 7: Have, remember that one.
Speaker 4: So when we talked in the past about the per capita recession that we're in the middle of and it's gone now for what six quarters, This is the impact people's living standards are dropping. They're having less money for the essential things they need, they're having less money to spend on the few luxuries they may be able to afford. So, whether you're talking about those who are just making ends meet or those who are doing better financially, everyone seems to be impacted. This decline in living standards is a national emergency. This is something that should be treated like a real crisis, because that's what it is. It impacts every single household and we don't want to be giving our kids a lower standard than living than what we've enjoyed.
Speaker 1: What we're doing region, I'll just ask we'll just get our team to put those two graphs back up again, or a couple of them. The first one which shows the living standards have come to a shuttering hold, which shows right at the top of the chart that'll come up on the screen in a second. There you go, you see living standards. There's the Australian history that we've all lived through, all those great years of our lives going up and up and up, and then you get to a peak when you get the alb and Easy government coming in and wow, look right at the top of the chart there, there's your big, big fool down and what we're seeing there, as Reeda said, you know, worst decline in living standards since the nineteen fifties. There's a reason for this, and the reason is very simple. It's that Jim Chalmers is a clown. He is clueless. He doesn't know what he's doing. They're spending more and more and more money at the same time as the reserve banker's job it is to bring to make sure that inflation is kept under check. They're trying to keep inflation under check here, while at the same time the labor government charmers, is spending money, spending money here, which is driving up inflation. It's a circus act, it's a clown act.
Speaker 2: You're assally got one bit here, you usually got one bit energy. Yes, so it's not just it is not just the spending money, yes, that is doing it. It is the deliberate attempt to make your energy bills higher through the renewable transition that everybody knows is costing more money. You know, we saw Ted O'Brien revealed the figures from the Economics for of the other day, five hundred billion dollars more of that renewable trends is going to cost us and that's before it hits our bills. This is the great threat to labor at the next election. It is that people have less money in their pocket now than they did the creature.
Speaker 1: Let's look at the second graph again, which shows Australia compared to the rest of the world, and I think this is the real point. That's us the reddish line at the bottom. Look at the rest of the world going gangbusters and look at us falling behind over the last couple of years. What happened in the last couple of years retail anything.
Speaker 4: We had a radically left a labor government come in, a government.
Speaker 7: That told us they were going to be moderate.
Speaker 4: Remember at the alb and Easy from page of the Daily Telegraph telling us I'm not woke my genders for the mainstream. It's not economically for the mainstream, and it certainly isn't culturally for the mainstream. We saw on nine one introducing the Voice, that were obsessed with the Voice for a good twelve months until it failed at dismally.
Speaker 7: And everything they do in.
Speaker 4: Their economic is from the neo Marxist book.
Speaker 7: That's how they understand the world. That's their worldview.
Speaker 4: And then it easy has been in the socialist left faction of the Labor Party pretty much his entire adult life.
Speaker 7: So this is who they are.
Speaker 4: You can't change people just because they say I'm going to be moderate, I'm going to be responsible economically.
Speaker 7: It's not going to happen.
Speaker 4: This is not who they are.
Speaker 1: Well, i'll tell you who they are. It's not only the Marxist playbook, it's the Whitlam playbook, and worse than that, it's actually the Ned Kelly playbook. They're actually stealing your and my money today in front of our eyes. They're stealing from the Future Fund, which was set up by Peter Costello and John Howard to guarantee payments that the government would owe public servants and other people well into the future. That money has now been stolen by Jim Chalmers. They are now saying, oh, the Future Fund, which was all set aside. I think it's two hundred and thirty billion dollars or so that has been invested, well invested for twenty years. They're now saying, oh, that money is going to be used to crean energy and renewables complete failures economic failures as due to the sloan rights. You may as well put all that money in the future. If I'm in the dustbin now it's cactus, it's dead and buried. Great work, Jim Charmers. You are a joke. You are the worst treasurer we have had since the last worst treasure which was Wayne Swan who happened to be your boss. Great work mate, James.
Speaker 2: Oh well, I mean just on this future fund business here, this is just absolutely disgraceful. You know this, this money was put aside. It was created by John Howard chaired by Peter Costello until very recently to uh provide the money for public service salaries, you know, Commwell's public pensions.
Speaker 1: And all of that, so that our kids wouldn't have to have.
Speaker 2: So it was a very smart idea and it's done really, really really well. And Charlbers saying, oh, well, we want to move that down to the national interest priorities, which are our priorities, which are renewable projects, which we know is a bubble that's all reliant on subsidies and on you know, because having basically a public housing landlord, which you know Sigamath returns on that. This is a disaster. In the making. This is the whole thing. Never stand between a treasurer and a pile of money. That treasure is Jim Chalmers. He is going to squander. He's going to absolutely squander the legacy of twenty plus years of good.
Speaker 1: God within the next five months.
Speaker 4: Now you watch him socialist and a big pile of other people's mind.
Speaker 7: That's what we're dealing with.
Speaker 4: These terms can be scary for some people's socialistness. You look at the philosophy he had, that's precisely what's happening. And there will be some winners out of this, as it always is where socialism is in action. There'll be some people at the top end of town, some of these renewable rent seekers, who are going to be very happy with this arrangement. But for the everyday Australian, not only is the future fund being squandered, but it's being put towards something that's already making your life harder, which is this renewable transition that is costing us our fortune. That the pressure energy is putting on households is going to be a critical issue at the next election. The Coalition need to be clear eyed about this, just like that were with the voice where they could prosecute their arguments coherently because.
Speaker 7: They knew where they stood. So if you're wedded to this net zero position, it's.
Speaker 4: A little bit hard to be talking about reliability and cost and the prosperity of the country when your end goal is very similar to what Labor is wanting. So you have to deviate from that Morrison policy position and give the Australian people a real choice at the ballot.
Speaker 1: Absolutely, net zero means one thing. It means net zero economic growth. It's a disaster already at COP twenty nine, which is the latest ridiculous a climate change gabfest over and Azerbaijohn. Of course, the oil rich nation there, they've got the COP twenty nine there, Chris Bowen's wandering around making a clown of him self over there, trying to hand out our money. They they're not handing out enough of our money. And so the delegates from the so called poorer nations, we've been there where their handout they want half a billion on that's we want a trillion dollars and they've walked out because they're not getting enough money. The thing is a joke, a disaster.
Speaker 2: James well, you know what else is a disaster. As at that same meeting, you know, there was an effort to try and get Australia to come on board with the nuclear clean energy revolution, and they said, no, that's okay, we'll do the wind budles, we'll do the solar panels, but we won't do the thing that all of these other countries are actually going out there and committing to building more of. Britain has got a huge race for it on nuclear energy development the United States, it's a bipart is an issue. Joe Biden pro nuclear, the Democrats pro nuclear. Why this has to be you know, it's so funny because you know the labor constantly accuses the coalition to being negative and saying oh, they're always saying no, they're always saying no. Well, you know, get with the rest of the world labor and say yes to nuclear because that's the only way we're going to get out of this.
Speaker 1: And it's the only way if you genuinely believed in climate change. That is obviously the only technology were a new.
Speaker 7: Clear is the only way.
Speaker 4: But we've got enough coal and gas in this country too, as.
Speaker 1: We know, As we know, hundreds of Rita and I have just been returned from the moomba the amazing Santos gas works out the gas fields out there. We'll tell you all about that later, but just on the topic quickly you want to mention and we'll be talking Mike Schellenberger seon, so don't you don't want to miss that. But of course, like all readimensioned socialists and Marxist totalitarians, they always want to control information. They always want to censor you, they always want to control what you can say and think. So they attempted the Albanezy Marxist to bring in this Combating Misinformation, Disinformation Censorship bill. Let's call this what it is a win for outsiders of course, naturally we were the first people onto this months and months ago, telling you watch out for this disgraceful or wellyan bill that was coming down misinformation and disinformation. We were talking about this back when the coalition we're trying to introduce a similar thing so we would know what we're talking about on this. It's a win for us and for you, the people of Australia, and for you the outsiders, because this thing is dead, buried and hopefully cremated ah, but let's what tricks. Will they try and bring it back in the next next year. Do you think James it's been dead for the moment? Why I think?
Speaker 2: I think that the battle has been won on this not the war number one. The Coalition hasn't said they're not going to introduce so because they've been talking about their own Misinformation Bill number two. If you go back and to look what Michelle Roll and the Communications Minister has said on this the other night at the Sydney Institute, she mooted other ways to go and do this. The big key here though, is that all of this, I believe is being driven from overseas. There's a big lobal censorship effort on The Biden administration pushed a lot of it. The other day, Elon Musk tweeted about how what Australia is trying to do is backdoor control of the Internet. With Donald Trump coming in and with Elon Musk having his ear, he should make sure that the State Department and all the other agencies that are out there behind the scenes convincing smaller edations like Australia to test this legislation to undermine freedom of speech on the Internet. That all of that stops tomorrow as soon as Trump comes in into inaugurated.
Speaker 1: Real well, we don't have.
Speaker 4: A first Amendment here, so what better place to test these crazy ideas. And the Misinformation Bill may be dead and buried for the time being until they reimagine it. But the social media ban, the so called under sixteen ban that is going to pass it looks like and that one is a disgrace as well. It may be well intentioned, but it is ill advised. It is going to be a means of introducing a digital ID, because how are you going to prove that Rowan is not fifteen if he wants to access xtraor Instagram. So you need to either have some sort of digital ID or I don't apprear happening.
Speaker 1: And nobody out there should play into these as.
Speaker 7: There's not much detailed, So we're.
Speaker 1: Going to pass it through Parliament. So it's up to Australians. Yet again, it's up to the outsiders. It's up to the real people of Australia to say we are not going to do this. Labor Coalition, don't care who you are, we are not doing this. We are not signing up to your digital or Wellian manipulation of ourselves, our tax on free speech. We ain't doing it. So if the Internet crashes or social media crashes in this country is down to you, you sensors, you or Wellian people out there, Coalition and labor as shame on you all.
Speaker 7: Just the coalition is in this.
Speaker 4: And what this stars is give the Office of the East Safety Commissioner enormous power because the e Safety Commissioner is essentially going to come up with how this will be implemented because there is scant detail in the legislation and I can see what's going to happen. Kids these days, they've grown up.
Speaker 7: On social media.
Speaker 1: They'll figure it out.
Speaker 4: We get a VPN, they'll be basing themselves in any country they want to be, to be accessing whatever site they want. It will be the average person who perhaps doesn't want to have digital idea or doesn't want to show their passport or license to some social media company to establish their age.
Speaker 7: They're the ones who are probably going to be different.
Speaker 1: Right, It'll be the pensioners who are hit hardest.
Speaker 2: Figure out it's not about you know, just about being able to access extra Instagram or whatever. It is about creating a whole digital ide mechanism to track everything you do and control everything you do. Government control of information. So don't just think that this is about oh I kick it on ext or whatever.
Speaker 1: No, that's right, bigger than that. It's government control of the means of information. And it goes against every fundamental coalition principle. So you people in the Coalition who are pushing this stuff, you are again going against the entire history of your party, in fact, the entire history of conservatism and liberal thoughts going back hundreds and hundreds of years. You have no idea the damage you are risking and what you are planted, the fire that you are playing with be so you know, I can't I tell you the wrong path you are on on this. Any kind of banning of information will always always end in disaster. Anyway, there's lots to talk about the ICC, the so called International Criminal Court, bunch of grifters over there in some capital city in Europe, paid for by US, of course, swaning around their fancy restaurants and doing all the rest of it, coming up with things to keep themselves employed. Like all these globalist organizations. We should be pulling out a little lot of them. By the way, the UN, the World Health Organization, let's get Australia out of all of them. Trump's going to start pulling America out. We should follow suit. But they have come out with a great idea. Hey, let's arrest Benjaminette and Yahoo. The prime minister of the only democracy in the Middle East, a guy who's trying to keep his nation alive, a guy who's trying to get catch the villains and free the hostages after the horrific October sent seventh atrocities. So what are these clowns the ICC do? Oh, let's arrest them. Talking to us as someone who knows the law inside out, particularly international law, Natasha Hausdorff, great to have you back on outsiders. This is an absolute disgrace. What has happened? Tell us the legal ramifications and your thoughts on the fact that they are saying the International Criminal Court have put out an arrest warrant for the Prime Minister of Israel.
Speaker 8: We'll always wonderful to be with you. Just unfortunate that it's in these circumstances. Yes, this is a decision by the pre trial chamber to issue arrest warrants, not just against Israel's prime Minister Benjamin Nettannieu and former Defense minister You are gallant, but also against a dead man. Muhammed Dive Haramas confirmed his death some three weeks ago. So the overriding impression, certainly from that inclusion of a dead Kamas terrorist, is that the Court is seeking to approach this matter looking as if it's going after both sides and some even handed fashion. Of course, that in and of itself is drawing an ab horrent moral equivalence between the only democracy in the re leased and an internationally prescribed terrorist organization. But quite apart from those optics, the lack of jurisdiction that the Court has to issue this the rest warrant, the flagrant violation of its own rules in not allowing Israel the opportunity to investigate and prosecute any credible allegations, and proceeding in these circumstances in a plainly political fashion throws an awful lot of the law out of the window, and it's a further step, unfortunately, in the weaponization of international legal institutions against Israel. It's interesting that you remark on the personnel at the Court. Anecdotally, I can say it seems that the vast majority of the work of the International Criminal Court appears to be done by unpaid interns. Nonetheless, this is at the cost of hundreds of millions of dollars that is funded by member states of the ICC, including Australia, and it is incumbent. I would suggest on every single state that actually upholds the rule of law that prize as international law to hold the Court to account on this victimization of the Jurish state, because, as the last important aspect that I'll highlight here, these arrest warrant applications were predicated on entirely false information. The prosecutor of the ICC put out a public summary of his application which he made on the twentieth of May, and every phrase of every sentence of that public summary was false. It's been shown to be false by the organization. I'm very very proud to be involved with UK lawyers for Israel that went through those allegations chapter and verse, including the suggestion that Israel closed crossings inta Gaza prevented AID from going in. Nothing could. Nothing of that sort, in fact, happened. On the contrary, the facilitation of Aid into the Gaza strip by Israel, by Kogat in particular, which is the unit of the IDF that's responsible for this, has far exceeded the requirements of the population of the Gaza Strip. Whether that's got to the people that need it inside the strip, unfortunately that has been hampered by Hamas. But in terms of facilitating aid into the strip, Israel has gone above and beyond to ensure that that has occurred, and all the international aid bar one percent which was kept back for security reasons, has in fact been provided into Gazata.
Speaker 7: What is the practical effect of this order?
Speaker 4: What countries can Benjamin Netanya, who not visit now because he could be arrested.
Speaker 8: Well, this is a very good question. Certainly, there are certain states who have immediately said they will not be enforcing these warrants, Argentina, Hungary and the Czech Republic. But even those states that haven't publicly come out to say that they would enforce have quite a difficult balancing exercise now to conduct, because the validity of these warrants is going to be critical to the consideration that these states have to take. On the one hand, they may consider themselves to be bound as members of the Court to acquiesce to any request that they enforce these warrants. But on the other hand, they are also bound by immunity in international law, which heads a state like this and now enjoy. And if these are, in fact, as I strongly argue them to be unlawful warrants made on the basis of no jurisdiction without validity, then seeking to enforce them would in and of itself be a breach of the international customary laws on the immunity of heads of state. So it's putting a lot of these individual members of the ICC in a very very difficult position.
Speaker 2: James, Well, given all of that, and given to what you've talked about and spoken about so eloquently about just what a threat to jurisprudence and legal principles this ICC is. We know in the past it's been used by dictators to prosecute enemies and things of that nature. Should nations like Australia simply pull out of the ICC.
Speaker 8: Well, that's one option. Another is to make it very clear to the Court up with this we will not put and to indicate very strongly that all of the questions about jurisdiction which were raised with the Court both in twenty twenty when the pre Chile Chamber was first considering the opening of an investigation in this context, and also again now in the context of this application for warrants, many States, international legal experts, international organizations made representations challenging the Court, and that is the key here. If the Court cannot be reformed, if it cannot be stopped from this political agenda, than leaving it is always an option. But seeking to raise this issue on the agenda when it threatens international law more broadly, and when it also essentially puts at risk all other law abiding Western liberal demostration.
Speaker 1: So Natasha, just very quickly, I've only got a minute left, but I just want to ask you. Penny Wong, our foreign minister, you know who she is, and Ed Husick, one of our other labor ministers. They've come out and said on I know, the ICC must be allowed to carry on. It's independently respected its independence. Blah blah blah. This comes along with a raft of other things that Penny Wong in particular has done. They've recently banned Alete Shaked from coming into Australia. She's a former justice minister from Israel. What does this tell you? Just very briefly about the Australian labor government.
Speaker 8: Pennywong in particular a Yalla shakerd was on her way to a strategic dialogue that she'd been invited to attend, one that is well respected and well attended. It's pretty shameful. Perhaps not something that's surprising in the context of the string of anti Israel initiatives that this government has taken. The recent change in the last week in UN votes a historic shift in Australia's voting record. Critically, though, this is putting Australia at odds with US foreign policy. I mean even the Biden administration called out the arrest warrants is outrageous. But certainly the next US administration is going to be even further at odds with the policy that this government has been endorsing towards Israel at the United Nations and other international organizations, and that cannot be a good thing for Australia going forward.
Speaker 1: Natasha Hausdorff, always great to chat to you and get your clear eyed vision on what is actually going on in the world. Thanks so much and we'll chat to you again soon. That's Antechasko. They're from UK lawyers for Israel coming out lots more here on Outsiders Don't Go Away Back in a particular.
Speaker 4: You're watching Outsiders with your host Rowan Dean James Morrow, and I'm reader panning here and soon will be joined by one of the most important journalists of his generation, a man who has revealed the extent of the censorship industrial complex.
Speaker 7: But first, one would hope that.
Speaker 4: After the unmitigated disaster that was the workification of bud Light. You remember that a much loved brand decided to trash itself by having a transactivist promote their product. This is what happens when far left corporate dimwitz infiltrator company and start spouting about diversity, equity and inclusion. Bud Light's dalliance with lefty activism did not go well. Sales plummeted, the brand was trashed, and the pairing company lost well over a billion dollars a billion with a b lessons learned. Surely no corporate would be so reckless, so irredeemably stupid to go down the woke road and bud.
Speaker 7: Light itself well step forward.
Speaker 4: Iconic British car company Jaguar Indian don't nowadays, but Jaguar has gone from this.
Speaker 9: Have you ever noticed how in Hollywood movies all the villains are played by Brits?
Speaker 1: Maybe we just sound right, thank you Mary.
Speaker 10: The wheels drive Jaguars.
Speaker 1: All. Yes, it's good to be bad.
Speaker 7: That's what the branding used to be.
Speaker 4: Swave, sophisticated, a little dangerous, it's good to be bad. But Jaguar has now rebranded, unveiling a new logo and an ad that the company hopes will lead to an explosion of sales.
Speaker 11: You be the judge.
Speaker 4: What in God's name was that? Where were the cars? Where's the Jaguar? Why were there deranged, angry folk wielding sledgehammers? How does that meant to inspire anybody to buy a luxury car? As for create exuberant?
Speaker 7: What sort of a slogan is that create exuberant?
Speaker 4: Did a semi literate advertising intern on affoord to a coke bender come up with.
Speaker 7: That create exuberant?
Speaker 1: Naturally?
Speaker 4: The ad has been mocked far and why Jaguars tweet promoting that ad has some one hundred and twenty five thousand comments, and approximately one hundred and twenty four thousand, nine hundred and ninety five of them are highly critical.
Speaker 7: And that's putting it lightly.
Speaker 4: People are so outraged by this crap that they're using AI.
Speaker 12: To improve the ad, while others.
Speaker 4: Are creating their own Jaguar ads. This one using AI took less than an hour to put together. It's a lot better than what we just saw. But I think my favorite one so far is this work of art.
Speaker 7: Talk about create.
Speaker 13: Exuberant, insert abnormal.
Speaker 7: Yes, that's what we're saying there.
Speaker 4: Of course, the adults who now run Jaguar have responded to the mockery with the usual DEI words. Apparently, if you hate their stupid ad, you are an intolerant bigot? Is there another type? The managing director Rodon Glover what sort of name is that, has said the car maker must move away from traditional automotive stereotypes what people who actually buy cars? And he also called criticism of the ad vile and a blaze of intolerance.
Speaker 7: What an income pooper.
Speaker 4: If you want to see some of the marketing genius behind the ad, then meet Jaguar brand executive Santino.
Speaker 3: We're on a transformative journey of our own, driven by a belief in diversity, inclusion, creativity policy, and most importantly action. We've established over fifteen DEI groups such as Pride, who are here.
Speaker 4: Tonight fifteen DEI groups, So they've been busy.
Speaker 7: Let's be honest.
Speaker 4: Nothing we saw in that Jaguar ad is actually exciting, groundbreaking or in any way innovative.
Speaker 7: It's the same time.
Speaker 4: Old work trash we see promoting everything these days, from chewing gum to insurance companies.
Speaker 7: But I'm sure.
Speaker 4: Jaguar will eventually work out that corporate virtue signaling will not translate into car sales, just as bud Light figured it out. But after they lost more than a billion dollars, bud Light is now trying desperately to win back their customers by mocking stupid ads.
Speaker 7: Here is their.
Speaker 4: Latest effort, featuring anti woke comic Shane Gillis.
Speaker 10: Because a passion, What's a snake?
Speaker 1: We are all lost? Yeah, I'm lost one hundred loss yere, but we are on all right?
Speaker 6: I just sparking for that's Yeah.
Speaker 1: Hey, I think I'm in the wrong commercial.
Speaker 2: What this isn't right?
Speaker 1: Wait?
Speaker 14: Aren't you Andre?
Speaker 1: No, I'm I'm Shane.
Speaker 3: Well, if you're here, Andre.
Speaker 1: Is, world advertising industry is struggling, struggling to.
Speaker 4: Get off the coke Yeah, get off the four day coke vendors and start off up with some creative.
Speaker 1: It can't even get back on it. Actually, maybe that's anyway. Great to have with us now, Michael Schellenberger. Great to have you back here where you belong on Outsiders. Mate, you've done some brilliant work. You've just been in Australia. By the time the plane had landed back in the States, your work had been very successful. We hear this morning that the Combating Misinformation and Disinformation Bill is dead and buried. As we've just been discussing, it will probably rear its head again next year in some other ghastly form. Michael, tell us briefly what you thought of Australia and our attacks on free speech while you were here.
Speaker 14: Yeah, it's great to be with you guys. Well, it's great to be in Australia. We had a lot of meetings with people that were really concerned around the censorship legislation, which has been a wrongly labeled misinformation legislation, because we all know the only way to combat misinformation is with free speech, with accurate information. Censorship is not a solution to misinformation. It's just a way of exercising political control. So we're very happy to see this. I mean, there was a huge outpouring on x formerly Twitter around that legislation, a lot of concern from Australians who really do want their free speech rights.
Speaker 1: Obviously we're very or maybe not.
Speaker 14: Obviously, there's now a whole new set of concerns around a digital idea that they're calling a child protection bill. So it's like one thing gets defeated, one totalitarian bill gets defeated, and another one shows up that we're worried about. So yeah, it seems like there's just some forces in Australia and around the world that really want to infringe upon our freedom of speech and our privacy.
Speaker 1: So just spell out very clearly, Michael, your objections, because we've tried, but seems a lot of politicians, even on the conservative side of politics, are not listening. Explain really clearly what is so wrong about an under sixteen ban on social media.
Speaker 14: Well, and I should say, I'm a father of two children. I think that they did have too much social media. I agree that social media for minors can cause significant harm. It can create a lot of anxiety that fish full effect that I've think we're all familiar with that. Being said, I was just with Jonathan Haite, who's one of the leading psychologists that writes on this issue, wrote a whole book on this, and he said that what works is phone free schools, parent groups where the parents agree to limit social media for their kids. And in Australia I learned that there's another proposal to give children specific kinds of phones that allow them to communicate but doesn't allow social media. What I've never heard is that you need to give the entire population, including all adults, a digital idea that would follow them everywhere online. That is something that the World Economic Forum has been pushing for years. It's a way of mass surveillance. There's actually there literally is a Black Mirror episode about the tutulitary and dystopian future of having everything you do online be rewarded or punished by the government. That's what they have in China, a social credit system.
Speaker 1: It's deeply creepy.
Speaker 14: I think people have rightly been resisting digital identification for years and it's very cynical for them to try to sneak it in as part of a bill supposedly to protect children.
Speaker 2: James Well, I want to go back though to this disinformation and misinformation push here, and I would love to get your sys because you see what's happening in the policy arena and behind the scenes. Can you tell us about why countries like Australia are being used as I think test cases for these sorts of maneuvers and what is the US government, what do you know state some of these ngngos. What are they doing behind the scenes to push these bills here? This seems like it's a real violation of our sovereignty.
Speaker 14: Yes, yeah, I mean it's very strange. And there's there's things that we know and can prove, and then there's things that we suspect. We know that the intelligence community in the United States was involved in censorship efforts through the Department of Online Security. We know that they were involved in Western Europe. We see the same thing in Britain, in Canada and Brazil and in Australia. Your e Safety Commissioner is an American and when she came to Australia, she very pointedly said that she had been recruited into the CIA but turned it down.
Speaker 15: That's a very.
Speaker 14: Very weird thing to say. I can't I think it's reasonable to be just about that. I think there's some hard questions that have to be asked about that, obviously, or maybe not obviously, but our two countries have a longstanding, deep relationship as part of the Five Eyes intelligence gathering organizations, and so you start to see these things in all the Five Eyes countries that are very similar. And then the legislation demanding censorship not just in Australia but around the world. I think it's reasonable to suspect that there appears to be an effort to censor the entire global Internet through the nations, that through the Allied nations of the United States, knowing that it's a little harder to do in the United States because we have this very strong free speech protection in the First Amendment. So yeah, it's very suspicious.
Speaker 2: I know.
Speaker 14: I spoke to a number of senators about it who are very concerned about this, have been asking questions about this, have many more questions about this. We don't want the government getting involved in policing what we can say online. That's the bottom line is illegal. We do not want thought police. That's where George Orwell feared in his book nineteen eighty four. That's what we see depicted on shows like The Black Mirror, and we see taking place in China, we do not want that in our western liberal democratic countries.
Speaker 7: Read the UK is possibly.
Speaker 4: In a worse position than even Australia is because they're politicians have just pressed ahead with this censorship, so much so that there's now reports that MPs want to summon Elon Musk to testify about X's role in the rights we saw in the summer there after the Southport killings. Tell me about what's happening in the UK and is Elon Musk likely to go and be questioned by Labor and pays.
Speaker 14: Well, it's a great question. I mean, for me, Britain is the second biggest concern in the world after Australia. You know, sadly it's yeah, it's exactly what you're happening.
Speaker 2: You know.
Speaker 14: The people are calling the Prime Minister here Starmer, they're calling him two tier cure because he's creating a two tier justice system. He's literally they're literally letting sex offenders out of prison and putting people in jail and prison for things they've posted or said online. And of course, of course most of us have laws against inciting violence in the immediate term. But these are people that are going to jail in prison for things that did not incite violence, for being offensive. There's hundreds of people are visited by the police every year in Britain. It's very extreme and shocking, and this has been increasing under two tier cure Starmer and I think you see a sort of anarchode tyranny. We're a sort of anarchy in terms of street level crime. We see something very similar here in San Francisco, and then a tyrannical sensorial privacy invading force at the top, you know, the for the online world and for the rest of us. So it's a very concerning development because that sort of model of two tier justice and anarcho tyranny appears to be the model that that liberal and left governments, so called progressive governments around the world are pursuing.
Speaker 1: At the same time, Michael Shellenberger, you were out here and the Combating Misinformation Disinformation Bill looks like dying this week. So well done there, but your work is not finished. You've got to come back and defeat this under sixteen social media band. So we'll expect to see you early next year or whatever. Michael Shellenberger always great to have you here on Outsiders and what a legend Michael is.
Speaker 16: There.
Speaker 1: After the break, we'll speak to esteemed oncology professor Angus stout Gleish about oh, hang on COVID measures, Australia got it wrong? No really, yes, right here on Outsiders in a tick. You're watching Outsiders and thank you so much for watching Outsiders every Sunday morning and doing as you so often do. It's so kind of you making us the number one show on Sky News Australia. Now joining us now to discuss the COVID pandemic. We haven't talked about that for a while, so let's get stuck into it with Anger stal Gleish, the emeritus Professor of Oncology at the University of London and principle of the Institute of Cancer, Vaccines and Immunotherapy. Anger is great to have you on already your title is making me nervous. Tell me what is the single? There's so many things and you're an expert on There's so many things that Australia did wrong around COVID, from lockdowns and mask mandates to vaccine mandates. What for you now? With hindsight, the benefit of hindsight. Admittedly, what is the single worst thing Australia Australian governments inflicted on the Australian people during COVID, Well.
Speaker 17: The first thing I would say was the lockdown. There was actually no need for this, and I think it was universally agreed. But everybody who's looked at this and this seems to have been a controlled initiative, like around the world, everybody did it except Sweden, and I got I really admire angers Technol, the chief medical officer there who said, no, we're not doing it will cause far more harm than anything else. But I think we're here today to discuss the dreadful use of vaccines and the mandates that have caused so much problem. And it's very clear now that why on earth did they do this? I mean, I have no idea because from the very beginning these vaccines were not vaccines, particularly the ones that ended up after AstraZeneca with all the clocks and they were shut down. But the Messenger RNA vaccines of Pizer and Mederma of course unbelievable problems and damage to people. And I don't think we will ever really be able to get over that. I mean the whole concept. I challenged from day one. I said, you know, right from the beginning, this virus escaped from the laboratory. It has six insects that could only have been put in manually. My peers said, well, this can occur randomly. I said, no, once, but not six times. This has been and the most important thing. We said that the vaccine was eighty percent homologous to humans, that was bound to cause major side effects.
Speaker 18: Now why did everybody go along with it?
Speaker 17: I mean we informed everybody, the government through the five Eyes process that this.
Speaker 18: Would happen, but everybody ignored it. So why did this happen?
Speaker 17: And now we know that it's even worse than that that the vaccines were. The quality control was appalling. They changed the mechanic is a manufacture. Between the trial and the rollout of about six billion people, this thing was full of contaminants. It was full of sequences that can actually get into your genome. And my big concern is that a lot of them explain why that couple of years into this epidemic, we still have massive excess deaths, excess sests in Australia, New Zealand and everywhere, and a lot of these now are due to cancer. And that's basically what I want to discuss here. The red flags are so enormous. Why has the government not banned these vaccines immediately? For a starts, COVID doesn't exist anymore, and if it does, it doesn't kill anybody anymore. So why are you using vaccines boosters that we now know increase the rate of cancer and the cancers are appalling, their turbo cancers.
Speaker 4: Oh that's terrifying because not only did everybody go along.
Speaker 7: With this, we were forced to take it.
Speaker 4: If you wanted to keep your job, if you wanted to travel, if you wanted to enter a shopping mall and buy essential things, you had to do this. And not just adults, but children. In Victoria, we had kids who couldn't enter clothing stores, who couldn't go to just everyday places without their vaccine pass without what is going to be the impact on children who were at the lowest risk from COVID? We knew that from the start, who've been forced to take these vaccines. Will we even know the full extent of the damage that's been caused to some of these kids?
Speaker 18: Well, I mean, I think this is right.
Speaker 17: It was draconian, dystopian, and totally unnecessary. I mean, I criticized our own chief medical offs a, Chris Whitty, and I use the words again that or moron. He basically wanted to vaccinate our children in order to protect their grandparents. So in that one center, he said, you knew nothing about vaccines. You only vaccinate to protect somebody else. You do not vaccinate to protect other people. And by that sentence he said, well, the vaccines didn't work because all the grandparents and parents had already been vaccinated. It was unbelievably stupid. No child died of COVID unless they had some underlying condition like leukemia. It was absolutely apharrent that they would even think of this, And they were pushed into this by Physa and all the people that Phisa and Maderna wanted to get this into everybody.
Speaker 18: These were not vaccines.
Speaker 17: These were horrible gene therapies that could actually integrate into your genome.
Speaker 1: And this is one of.
Speaker 17: The reasons we're seeing this horrendous rise in turbo cancers. I am terrified what they've done to our children. I think everybody who went along to that should actually stand up to try and defend themselves and go to court. This is unbelievable, the incompetence, medical negligence, everything, and nobody is accepting responsibility for this. It is unbelievable case of cognitive dissonance. And I hold everybody to account. I hold the chief Medical officers to account, the Chief scientific officers to account, the so called in the UK, we have had stage one of the most inappropriate ever.
Speaker 18: But you know it is unbelievable.
Speaker 1: It had to do.
Speaker 18: Now.
Speaker 17: I cannot believe the MHRA and the TGA and the FDA the level of in competence and negligence, and they have to be held This is Neuromberg trial stuff.
Speaker 18: They are so awful. Now we know about the contamination.
Speaker 17: Your TGA have stood up and said, oh, we've done this little study, that study, what have you. But it doesn't really matter because they're safe and effective. They started with the mandate that these vaccines were safe and effective. No, they were never ever effective. The very I've looked at the first submissions of PISA to the FDA, there was no evidence that they were effective whatsoever. Basically hope and they were never ever safe. Their first mandate, sorry, the first submission of visa show that they caused every single side effect you could ever possibly want, and yet the fd DA still approved them, and the TGA and the MHI went along with it. This was absolutely criminal negligence. Their job was to say are they safe? Are they effective? No, they were not, and yet they signed off on.
Speaker 2: It, profess Professor, You know we had in Australia, and I know a lot of other countries had pandemic plans put together a long time before this happened, and none of them called for lockdowns. And yet pretty much every nation went along with the lockdown plane, except for Sweden, which did very well comparatively. When you look at it, Why do you think so many nations like Australia all went in with this? You know, in the wake of this pandemic that we know was caused by a virus that was done in a lab that was doing research that was paid for by the US to get around its own restrictions.
Speaker 18: Well, I totally agree.
Speaker 17: As I said, my colleagues and I were the first to point out that this escape from the lab. There was no other explanation. There was six positive charge in this virus, two of them had been previously published out of Wuhan in Western medical literature.
Speaker 18: So why did they cover up? Why did they do the lockdown? Why did they do the Monday?
Speaker 17: I'm sorry that I couldn't believe that my peers and humanity would descend to such loads. This basically, the whole thing was planned. The whole lockdown was an experiment in control, and there was this man had a project in its Department of Defense. They were doing this genetic engineering, which Obama quite rightly says should never have been done. It's a gainer, a function. Fauci was told not to do it, so what did he do? He got it done elsewhere, including the Wouham the Boratory in China.
Speaker 18: And he lied. I believe Ran Pauls held him up on this.
Speaker 17: And the greatest thing that's happened is that Robert F. Kennedy has written the most brilliant book, How Evil Fauci is the real and to be Fauci Well gets into power in January, this whole thing, I believe will be over. He will basically hold them all to her cut up for this because I believe this is the greatest crime of the century.
Speaker 18: What happened over.
Speaker 1: This, Well Professor Dalglish, I agree with you to be fascinating once Robert Kennedy gets there inter seated power and it'll be absolutely fascinating. Thank you so much for your insight. So I will point out that the TGA would disagree with you on excess mortality. They would argue that that's due to people missing diagnosis and so on. But I can imagine your response to that. We don't have time for it. But I think your views are perfectly clear and you've argued that case brilliantly. Thank you so much, Professor Dalglish. After the break, we'll speak to Tony Seabrook about the impact of labors green dreams on farms. In a tip. Hello, you're watching Outsiders with Rita Prosperity Panahe, James, Moneybags Morrow and myself Rowan recession proof Dean. Let's talk about something that's rarely mentioned these days by politicians. Good luck and getting rich, being lucky enough to be wealthy, and by being wealthy, also being lucky. These used to be things we used to celebrate and admire in this country. We were, remember, not only the wealthy country, but the lucky country. Not anymore. But here's a bloke back in the nineties, a good looking, dappy, young American man, as it happens, who also happened to combine being wealthy with being lucky, which comes first? I wonder He was asked to try his luck and toss a football through a ring in what's called the Million Dollar Toss live on television. Unless you try it, no easy feat. I imagine you still own.
Speaker 19: Your own their line.
Speaker 6: Oh they haven't taken that away from Enna.
Speaker 1: No good, I.
Speaker 20: Can't what we gotta get a word.
Speaker 1: No, how did you do that? I don't know. I don't know. Yes, that was the young Donald Trump. Of course, wealthy and lucky, and of course it's an oldtruism that you make your own luck as indeed, ultimately you make your own wealth. That used to be Australia too. We made our own wealth and we were lucky. The writer Donald Horn coined the phrase the Lucky Country to describe Australia. He meant it ironically, but the name stuck because it is true or it was. Australians were the lucky country at the last century. We were blessed with both wealth fantastic wealth due to our abundance of natural resources and good fortune, often due to our resilience and our love of hard yaker of hard work and always being ready to have a go. That was the Australian way. The young, the young Donald Trump has gone on to defy the haters and the grievance mongers and will shortly become the forty seventh President of the United States, determined to make his country great again. Meanwhile, here down Under, we're going down, down, down, and we're going under. According to report in The Australian we mentioned earlier, our living standards have come to a shuddering halt, and compared to the rest of the Western world, in the last two years we are plummeting. Yes, the last two years. That certainly rings a bell. That would be when the miserable Albanezy labor government have been in power. But it's no surprise that our country is going backwards because those people running at the Labor Party, they despise wealth, making money, being successful, having a go, hitting the big time. That used to be the definition of the Australian dream. But generating wealth appears to be an alien concept to labor politicians, except of course, when it comes to setting up their own post parliamentary careers on the union superannuation gravy train. But when it comes to hard working, every day Aussie's labor are so marinated in their own undergraduate green socialist sludge of envy and resentment that they despise good fortune and they despise the rewards that come from hard work and individual effort. In fact, they go out of their way to hinder both of those. More red tape, more green environmental tape, more black indigenous cultural tape. Try setting up your own business these days? But will things ever change? Can we turn back the clock? Is anyone prepared to talk about returning us to the good old days of Aussie individual wealth and prosperity and hard work as opposed to endless welfarerism and living off the public purse in cushy bureaucratic government jobs paid for by other people's hard work. Well, yeah, there's a great line I heard on the weekend, let's make our bank balances great again. And it was a particularly amusing as well as credible line coming from Australia's greatest business person, Gina Ryan.
Speaker 20: As I have repeatedly stated, we need to cut government tape, regulations, government wastage and tax burdens across Australia. We need a USA style doge doje that delivers action, one that helps to return dollars to our pockets and investment back to Australia. Don't be frightened to call for quote, make our bank accounts great again? Close quote. We need governments to reduce the number of approvals required for projects. The first to go should be the federal departments, which repeat what the state departments already do, lessening the complexity, delays and expense of both state and federal departments. We need to return to reliable and cheaper energy.
Speaker 1: Make our bank accounts, Make our bank accounts great again. Now that's a slogan every Aussie batler and trade would happily get behind. Peter Dutton take note, because that's what it all boils down to, every struggling person who looks at their bank account then looks at their bills. Soaring grocery bills thanks to Jim Charmers inflation, soaring electricity bills thanks to Chris Bowen's renewables, insanity, sowing business bills thanks to Albanesi and Plibisek and Burke and the whole gang of them driving up business costs. Missus Reinhardt was speaking at the twin National Agricultural Day and National Mining Days, two days of celebrating and honoring the two industries that the entire wealth and prosperity of this nation has been and always will be built upon Australia's farming and mining and their related industries. The AG Day was at the superb Pinfalls Estate in Adelaide, with the cream of the agricultural industries there, and the Mining Day was held at Santos Natural Gas Fields in the Cooper Basin, amazing an area the size of England deep in the Aussie outback, where Rita and I were honored to join the celebrations. For seventy years Santos has been supplying natural gas to Australians and helping power our prosperity and our standards of living. Shortly, we'll be speaking to one of the keynote speakers at the AG Day, Tony Seabrook. What Missus Reinhardt spelt out in great detail was how the onerous burdens of big government, the endless compliances and regulations that are driving so many small businesses and big businesses and farms to the wall, whilst compliance and approvals and red, green and black tape it means almost it's almost impossible now to start these new projects, new mining projects. Try that mining and agriculture do well. This country does exceptionally well. That's the lesson of history. And when mining and agricultural do poorly, every single one of us does poorly. Which is why it is such a disgrace that this labor government is literally killing the golden goose, plucking its wings, not only killing it, tearing off its beak and chucking its carcass into the multure.
Speaker 20: Agriculture gets harder and harder with the onerous and growing burden of government and policies not at all friendly to agriculture or its survival. Ditto not friendly to the major revenue owner, the mining industry either. Electricity and fuel prices laden with excise duty and rising which affects the costs of everything. Thanks to the same green ideology, we face government wastage and increased bureaucracy, adding to a record natural debt.
Speaker 1: GENA Reinheart went on to point out that we have now had six quarters in declining living standards, and she offered some practical solutions of her own, including urging and incoming Coalition governments to commit to ending the excise tax on fuel if they want to get really serious about easing Labour's horrendous inflationary pressures which affect every aspect of our lives and every business. End the excise tax on fuel, and exhausted hardworking Australian voters would express their gratitude to the Coalition in droves where it matters most, at the boot box. Above all, gene Reineheart warned of the very real danger of Australia turning into a version of Argentina one hundred years ago.
Speaker 20: Does anyone see where Australia is heading if we continue like this? I mean the hundred plus years of socialism and poverty which changed Argentina from having one of the eight highest standard of living in the world thanks to its mining and agriculture industries pre decades of socialist governments. The Argentinian history shows the two go together, socialism and poverty.
Speaker 1: Isn't it great to hear a business leader speaking up about the things that matter. I wish a lot more of them would be as brave as Gina Reinhardt Missus. Reinhardt also told the story that Rita told on the show a few weeks ago about Pean Up the squirrel. And this was the story about this rescue peta squirrel in New York that had become famous on Instagram for itsqu tricks and so on, but was then literally hounded to death. Euthanized is the cloaqueal term by New York's Orwellian left wing and vironmental bureaucrats. Gena Reinhart used the story as a metaphor for the terrifying overreach of big government, claiming to be working for the greater good, but in fact doing immense and often irreversible damage.
Speaker 20: They had every reason to be frightened the government agents decapitated them. Well, this may have influenced some voters who weren't previously concerned about the increasing power and intrusion into lives big government and socialism provides. As Vice President elect Vance pointed out, this is what can happen when we let government get too big and become too intrusive in our lives. As elong Musk says, I quote, the larger government gets, the less individual freedom you have. I think that's really the core thing your freedoms have just been eroded year after year with more and more government laws and regulations and regulatory authorities.
Speaker 1: And as Rita reminded me, there was also Freddie the raccoon who was decapitated along with the squirrel. Nice work, New York Department of Agriculture, sorry of Environmental whatever. Also at the Agriculture and Mining conferences was National Senator Matt Canavan, a great friend of his show, who, hearing Missus Reinhardt's suggestion of our own version of Elon Musk's Department of Government Efficiency doge to weed out all the billions of dollars of waste, he came up with this brilliant idea for precisely that under a coalition governments it should be there in their manifesto, a Department of Implementing No Government Overreach dinger And there's Matt's logo. Well done that, and may it's add, and may I add how great it was to see so many Coalition and One Nation MPs attending both of those conferences agricultural mining. If you work in those industries, Coalition and One Nation were there. I looked around. I didn't see any labor Greens or any Teals. If we don't have agriculture and mining in this country, we literally have nothing. And the way Albo is going that day draws closer and closer. Anyway, I'm sure the labor and the Greens and the Teals had more important things on their minds than you know, Australia's wealth and prosperity. You know, they were probably out there banning Israeli politicians from entering the country or donating money, your money to ANWA and other such mods. Anyway, joining us now the other keynote spoken speaker at the National Agricultural Day, head of the Partialist in Graziers Association in Wa, Tony Sebrook, there we go. Okay, Tony, great to see you. You spoke brilliantly. Good to be good to have you here. Now. You spoke brilliantly at the National Agricultural Day the other evening. You made the point. Really it was a bit doom and gloom for us, some individuals in the room, but you were telling the truth that things are pretty grim out on the land. Now, tell us, as a farmer what the government is doing to make life so onerous when you're just trying to bring food to the people. Of this country.
Speaker 16: Yeah, well, well, Ron, we are a manufacturing industry. We do it out in the paddock, but we manufacture. We're the last surviving serious manufacturing industry in Australia, the very very last surviving one, and we're still well competitive and Heaven only knows how we're doing it that we are, and what we ask of government is to sit down and talk to us because they're prapping on about new age men maufacturing. We had new age manufacturing. We were so damn good at it, and it's all dyed one by one. Major companies have shut shop and gone. We're still here. We have the answers. We asked the government to sit down and talk to us about what they might need to do to give us a better chance of survival. And it does not involve subsidies or handouts.
Speaker 1: Now, tell us, just briefly, the sorts of red tape, green tape, black tape that the average farmer in Australia now has to cope with or deal with simply to try and get some food onto the table. Some kale into the muffins of all of us sitting in the cities.
Speaker 16: Well, and we interface with a lot of government departments, and we are incredibly heavily regulated. West Australian farmers, according to the IPA, are the most regulated farmers in the whole of Australia. But it's not as simple as just regulation on us. It's all the people we deal with, the fuel supplies, the furllozer supplies, it's everybody that supplies us that's bogged in this mire of govern intervention. And it's the charges and the costs of us interfacing with them that are just building us into the ground. Simple issues like education, travel, health. There's a whole raft of stuff that wouldn't cost the government very much money at all, but absolutely crucial to people living and staying in the bush. So it's not just agriculture, it's the whole broader community. And Gena's suggestion about the removed ex ice on fuel, this is absolutely brilliant. Now the governm will stand up and say, oh dear, we need the money and we can't afford to not have the money. Well, of course, you can just stop wasting the damn stuff, stop spending it all over the place on projects we don't need to do. Recognize the fact we're in dire strife and stop throwing it around the place, stop building up debt. We need to pay interest in and sit down and listen to us.
Speaker 4: Well, they've got all those bureaucrats to pay for, so they need to spend that money. This war on farmers, we're seeing it across Europe, in Ireland, in the UK now with the introduction of these new taxes that are going to completely devastate the farming sector. Do you fear that things will get worse that if we do have particularly a coalition between the Labor and the Greens, that they are going to introduce the sort of measures we've seen across Europe.
Speaker 16: Read there's a whiff of Whitlam in this. And I was well and truly involved in the agriculture and industry back then, and this government is as blind and as deaf as Whitlam was. We are our own worst enemies as farmers, because we'll put up with any sort of crap, you know, we just keep on keeping on bashing on trying to make it work. When you see backpackers driving harvests, wives, daughters, sons that have sort of fourteen or fifteen years of age doing work that they ought not to be forced into doing. It's the resilience and the fact that we demil won't give up, but makes the government think, oh, they're okay, we don't need to do anything. I'd like to sit down with some senior bureaucrats who are prepared to actually listen to us and and make the changes we need, because farmers, when a farmer goes to town starts tipping manural over the roads, that is an act of absolute utter desperation. It means they'll stop listening. And I don't want to do that. I wouldn't advocate that, but with the average and cultural heroty Jack and Wa the voice a whole raft of things that just showed how utterly toned death they were. The future really concerns me. It can be vibrant right across roads now. We can have a brilliant future in mining, mining in particular with agriculture as well, or we can just keep on going down the path we're going, which will not end well.
Speaker 2: James, And how concerned are you then that with the continued net zero push and the crash a crash through approach that labor is taking this they seem to not want to listen to anybody on any of this stuff, that it will be farmers in the frame next for nitrogen emissions like we've seen in the Netherlands, and that a European style war on farmers will continue here in Australia.
Speaker 16: Look, it's happening even now. The interesting thing I addressed the university gathering a little while ago and I indicated, why are you so bothered with us when you're piling on a three eight jet aeroplanes with three hundred and twenty thousand liters of aviation fuel on board to go to Europe, not because you need to, but because you'd like to, and you're worried about emissions from the people that feed you. You climb on a cruise liner with several thousand people on board, going nowhere and having a good time because you want to, and you're worried about a farmer producing food actually having some emissions on his property. Now, where's the perspective in all of this?
Speaker 1: Fantastic? Those big jet airliners are very important to take people to climate change conferences. How dare you suggest otherwise? Tony Sebrook, Tony, great to see you at the National Agricultural Day the other day, and thanks so much for coming out on Outsiders love the big map of Wa there behind you. That's great stuff, thanks Matte. Take care. That's Tony Seabrook there from the Parcel and Grazes Association in Wa. Of course, what's more happening here on Outsiders can take Hello?
Speaker 2: You're watching Outsiders with your hosts Rowan, Filibuster, Dean and Rita silent majority, panahe And of course I'm James Morrow here with all the latest news as the new Trump administration, Mark reboot, Mark two prepares to launch. And let's just say I reckon that despite its hiccups, this transition is already going better than expected. Why even the losses are turning into wins with the replacement of Attorney General nominee Matt Gates with a new nominee, Florida Attorney General, Pam Bondie. Sorry Australians, her name is only spelled Bondi, But Bondie is in fact an impressive pick for those who have been paying attention. And she has a long history of the going against the rise of socialism and democrat corruption that has ruined the United States under Joe Biden. Now this goes back. Her history goes back a dozen years She was one of the key state attorneys general back then fighting against the Obama administration's attempt to socialize healthcare in the United States. So she's got form. She was also attacked by lawyers for OJ Simpson when she fought against the NFL star turned killers parole in Florida. Oh and there's more. Bondi was also a fierce critic of biden family corruption and Hunter's role on the board of that corrupt Ukrainian oil and gas company Barisma.
Speaker 5: At the Democrats convention, we were told to look at Joe Biden as the model of integrity. But when you look at his forty seven year career in politics, the people who benefited are his family members, not the American people. Let's take a closer look. We all know about Joe's son Hunter. Biden at to Ukrainian oligarch put Hunter on the board of his gas company even though he had no experience in Ukraine or in the energy sector none, Yet he was paid millions to do nothing. He only had one qualification that mattered. He was the son of the man in charge of distributing USA to Ukraine.
Speaker 2: She was also a key player in the Democrat's unsuccessful attempt to impeach Donald Trump and spoke at the twenty twenty Republican National Convention, again making the bidens lining of their own.
Speaker 1: Pockets a key theme.
Speaker 2: But here's how we know that Pam Bondy is really a great pick for Attorney General. I simply the Democrats are losing their minds. Have a look at this meltdown on MSNBC.
Speaker 15: Pam Bondi is exactly what I was saying in the last segment that we should all fear because she's competent. We may not agree with her ideologically, but she actually knows how to do this job. So if anyone on the Democratic side or anyone who cared about liberty or justice was thinking, well, maybe Matt Gates will screw this up and that'll give us some time, No, pambody knows what she's doing. She knows what she's doing about immigration. Remember, Florida is one of those states that's been very aggressive about migrants and deportation and moving people to different states and everything else like that. Florida has enacted all sorts of rules and laws to curtail students and what they can do on campuses and finding legal justifications for manipulating education money. She is a dangerous and effective pick. And that's frankly worse than what we would have got with Matt Gates, even with the deplorable moral background that he has.
Speaker 2: Dangerous and effective. Gosh, we can't have that now, can we look? For god knows how long Democrats have accused Donald Trump of not hiring competent women.
Speaker 1: Well, what's the old saying?
Speaker 2: Be careful what you wish for?
Speaker 1: Great stuff, Thanks, James. Well, a war has broken out here on the Outsider's desk. You will not believe what I have unleashed, the most chaotic thing. I worked in advertising for many years as a creative director. And the one thing is who gets the credit for the idea? And it turns out that Matt Canavan's idea for Dingo for a doge like Dingo's department of a government stopping government overach. My co host here, James Morrow, was saying he thought of exactly the same idea. Who got their first James, Matt Canavan or James Mora, Well, I don't know, but this could get ugly.
Speaker 2: We wrote this column here in the Daily Telegraph on Tuesday for a Wednesday's paper proposing exactly, this idea of a dingo against government overreach, taking on the Elard Mosk Dooze idea. So I don't care who gets the credit, so long as they cut the spending and cut the government overreach.
Speaker 1: And oh yeah, maybe are taxes too Exactly. Well, I'll play creative director and say, obviously the two great creative minds came up with the same idea at the same time. Fantastic news. Let's talk too, now to former British Commander Richard Kemp live from Miami. Richard, you do get around. It's great to have you here on Outsiders where you belong. Now. Lots to talk about we want to talk about. First of all, we had Natasha Hausdorff on or earlier talking about the ICC and the disgraceful thing that's happening there with Nettan Yahoo, So I want to get into that in a second. But first of all, I just wanted to ask you about Donald Trump's idea of court marshaling everybody involved in the disastrous Afghanistan withdrawal. What do you make of that as a military man yourself.
Speaker 9: Well, I wouldn't I wouldn't support that. I think the undoubtedly there were horrific misjudgments made which had significant strategic effect on the United States and on Western democracies overall. But I think, you know, they were acting under the direction of the President of the United States, and I think it's he that if anyone has actually already been court martial, found guilty, and dismissed from the government. So he's in a way taken.
Speaker 1: By his own party exactly, and has followed up by the people of America, Yes, exactly exactly.
Speaker 9: I think they expressed their disapproval of that and other actions by him very effectively earlier this month. But I think that, you know, the reality is that many misjudgments were made by military people in the way this was conducted. But I would don't I don't think there were there's any grounds for saying, let's say that they deliberately acted against the interests of the United States. I think, I think, you know, it's it's an unfortunate aspect of the policies of the Biden government, rather than deliberate military miss abuse of anything.
Speaker 1: I think he had the generals in mind, and they tend to be more politicians anyway. But let's have a quick look at Netanyaho's response to the International Criminal Court a bunch of drifters over there in Europe on the public purse issuing an arrest warrant for the Prime Minister of Israel. His prime Minister's response.
Speaker 10: The anti submitted decision of the International Court in the Hague is a modern Dreyfus style and it will end the same way. One hundred and thirty years ago, the French Jewish officer Alfred Dreyfuss was falsely accused of treason by a bias French court.
Speaker 9: Richard Kemp, your thoughts, Yeah, it's it's it's it's a biased it's a biased court that has not only stepped outside it's its remit in doing this, and it's it's jurisdiction. But it's twisted every aspect of its own charter to bring this about. Just as an example, I mean, the state of Palestine do not exist.
Speaker 1: It's a fiction.
Speaker 9: It may be an aspiration, but it's certainly not of genuine state. And you cannot be a members state of the ICC unless you're a state. And yet somehow the ICC has allowed the state of Pastar. Not only that it's defined its boundaries, it has to define its boundaries to determine where alleged defenses were committed. That's been a matter of international discussion and negotiation for decades, Yet the ICC came up with their own conclusion. The ICC cannot try cases where there's a country concerned that's able to has a judiciary itself and the political will to carry its own trials. That's part of the principle of complementarity, which is a founding principle of the ICIC ignored Israel is a country that can do it itself. It's also ignored an international treaty that the Oslo Courts in which the Palestinian authority agreed under an international treaty to not to have legal jurisdiction over Israeli citizens. Yet somehow, on their behalf, the ICC has taken that jurisdiction. So those that you know, those are jurisdictional issues which are very serious, which never nothing like this has ever been done before. No democracy has ever been come under a scrutiny in this way by the ICC, or restaurants have not been issued for any other democratic country. And you know, I'm sure we're probably not all the time, but the basis for the chargers are completely unfounded. One charge of starvation, another charge of deliberate killing unlawful killing, both completely completely without evidence, without foundation. Nothing of the icy said suggests any real evidence of either of those charges.
Speaker 2: James, and just on this whole idea of Palestinian sovereignty. We had the Australia vote the other day, you know, in favor of sub form of Palestinian sovereignty. But this whole idea of the Tuesday solution, now, this has to be understood now as a complete pipe late because who are we dealing with. There's nobody to deal with, that's not how mass not terrorists. At this point, I mean, don't we need to eject some realism with the people who would want to be going down that road on this Who are we dealing with?
Speaker 9: Yeah, I mean the two state solution was a fiction from the beginning. Really, it was never a possibility, and that was partly, not entirely, but partly because the Palestinian people and their politicians don't want a two state solution. They've rejected a two state solution repeatedly over the decades. So even if we all yearn for a two state solution, certainly the Palestinians don't want it. How do you achieve it if that's the case. But since the seventh of October, it's become absolutely ridiculous. There was a two state solution of sorts before the seventh of October. You had Gaza and independent entity left by Israel to govern itself.
Speaker 1: And look what happened.
Speaker 9: That was the two state solution, and that would be the outcome of any two state solution which included Judaa and Samaria. And you mentioned Harms. Let's not forget the Palacini authority themselves are equally opposed to Israel as her mass are. They hate Israel, they want Israel gone, they want one state and that's the Islamic state in the land of Israel.
Speaker 4: In Montreal, in recent days, we've seen the most shocking protests, the pro Palestinian mobs attacking people, causing all sorts of damage and violence in downtown Montreal. There's been several arrests. How do you see the ongoing protests in the West that are not dampening down, they're doubling down. And there seems to just be this flood of anti Semitism that is very bold and unashamed now coming from the left.
Speaker 9: Yeah, and let's not forget the jew hunts in Amsterdam earlier a few days ago. Another example the horrific anti Jewish, anti Israel sentiments among many people, I wouldn't say in any way a majority, but a significant minority of people on our streets. And it's fueled by the governments, and it's fueled by things like you know, the British government, the Canadian government saying in response to the ICC or resta warrant, we will arrest Prime Minister Netanyahu if he comes to our come that that adds fuel to the fire of these protests because of course, you know, if you're going to arrest him, it's because he's a war criminal. And that's that's very, very greedily and hungrily lapped up by these crowds to incite more violence. And it's irresponsible on the part of people like Justin Trudeau and Kiir Starmer in the UK to effectively what they're doing is inciting violence. They may not be doing it deliberately, but they are actually inciting violence against their Jewish populations in their country.
Speaker 1: And Richard and Richard, I'll jump in there. I think you or may not be aware of Wullara, the suburb of Sydney that had vandalism slogan's jew hatred slogans. The other day we've had the Penny Wong, the Australian Foreign Minister, denying the entry into this country of Alet Shaked, who's a former justice minister in the Israeli government. What sort of a message does this send out? Says to me that the Australian government, the Australian labor government of Albanesian Pennywong, seems to be far more on the side of the terrorists, the Hamas and that mob than it is on the side of the people, the Jewish people of Australia and the Jews of Israel. If it's constantly supporting one side against the other, is that the message that people are getting.
Speaker 9: It's a very clear message, and it's you know, you have to look at the Australian government with contempt when you see that they're willing to allow people associated with Hamas, directly associated with mass to have visas to enter Israel, and they've allowed Australia, sorry to I beg your pardon to Australia, and they've allowed Palestinians from guards that to come into Australia when there's every probability that they are associated themselves with Hamas, yet they won't allow in a politician from a Western democracy. So it's not just showing that they side with the Hamas terrorists over a democratic state, but it's also showing, as I said before about Britain and Canada, it's incitement. This is these kind of measures banning an Israeli politician coming to Israel.
Speaker 1: What does that tell you?
Speaker 9: Why would you ban them? Because they're trouble And that's incitement and it fuels the flames of the anti jew and anti Israel hatred that's taken hold in all of our countries, including Australia.
Speaker 1: I'm afraid to see Colonel Richard Kemp. Always great to chat to you, Thanks so much, and you're I couldn't agree with you more on those sentiments you've expressed there. That's Colonel Richard Kemp from Miami, always got his finger on the pulse of what is happening there in the Middle East. Lots more coming up. Clown show in a tick roll up, roll up, step right this way. It's the most despicable, appalling and repugnant show in town. It's a left wing freak show of anti Semitic troops, sorry tropes in a grotesque career of perversities known as the Burley Griffin Big Top, where this week the Canbra Clowns took their act onto the international stage to the unmitigated horror of many and the delight no doubt of cheering terrorists across the globe. Yes, first up this week was, of course, we had the horror show known as Alboso the Awful and Pennywise the Clown. Allow me to quote from correspondence sent to this program this week, dear Rowan, Under Anthony Albanezi and Pennywong, Australia has reached a never before low point in our international standing and credibility. After the Second World War, Doctor Herbert vere Evatt Doc Evertt, former Australian High Judge, Attorney General and parliamentary leader of the ALP, helped draft the Charter for the United Nations which established the State of Israel. Today, the ALP, together with the Greens and Teals, support and fund racist terrorist organizations. He's referring, of course, to the allegations against UNWAH and the proven links between AUNWAH and Hamas and now this, an Israeli ex politician who doesn't share Albanesian Wong's two state solution ideology and might upset the river to the sea mobs, has been banned from entering Australia. Yes, under this vile government, labor sponsored anti Semitism at the highest levels of government is now on full display to the entire world. The Australian government has barred a former Israeli Justice minister Alet Shaken, a former elected Israeli politician and member of the democratically elected Israeli Parliament and government, from entering this country. This is as aborrend and disgraceful as it gets, but nothing is too low for the grubs of the Australian government. On What grounds has this clown show banned Alet Shaken because she might quote incite discord? What because like a majority of Israelis, like people all around the world, like Vivek Ramaswami, like members of our own parliament, like me, like Reta, like James. Indeed, she doesn't believe that under current circumstances or for the foreseeable future, the so called two state solution is a viable proposition for Israel. Am I to be banned from entering my own country if I say so, is John Howard to be banned from entering Australia? Is John Howard only this week?
Speaker 19: We will never get a settlement that you can call by that name in the Middle East until there is an unconditional acceptance by all of the Arab states of the right of Israel to exist. Behind those secure defenses.
Speaker 1: Are Elagabus and here is and here is vivek Ramaswami.
Speaker 16: If Israel wants to at long last abandon the myth of a two state solution, Israel should go ahead and abandon a two state solution.
Speaker 1: And here is me. There can be no two state solution full stop. So Penny one, am I to be banned now? Israel is a democracy, unlike any of its neighboring Arab states, is the only democracy in the region. I let checkhem is a successful conservative politician banned from entering this country by this despicable anti Semitic government. But unbelievably, Pennywog wasn't content with that horror show. She decided this week to make matters even worse. This week, the discredited International Criminal Court has disgustingly issued arrest warrants for the elected Israeli Prime Minister benjaminette Nahou and his Defense minister. The Israeli opposition leader has denounced this outrage as a reward for terrorism, which it is. Nigel Farage has blasted the decision, saying the ICC loses more and more credibility each day, and even around the world. Even Joe Biden has described this decision as outrageous. But of course along comes Pennywise, the clown sorry Pennywog, our foreign minister who flies yet again in the face of our most important ally, the United States, in the face of Israel, and in the face of every Jewish person in Australia. And instead of agreeing with America that the arrest stunt is an outrage, Penny Wong got put out a press release stating that Australia respects the independence of this court and its important role. Her sidekick Ed Husick agreed with her. What a joke. The ICC Independent Criminal Court is a discredited kangaroo court which unbelievably is attacking Israel for legitimately defending itself against the despicable terrorist attacks of October seventh. And then finally this week, we also got the grotesque anti Semitic attacks in Sydney's Willara suburb, described by the Australian Jewish Association as quote domestic terrorism against Jews as it meets the common definition and the UNFO lawful use of violence and intimidation, especially against civilians in the pursuit of political aims. That's right. Australians from all walks of life are horrified by this sick hatred of Jews being spread out, spewed out onto our streets, and the complete and utter failure of the Albanesi government to ignore all the warnings over the past year about how this government's actions are pouring fuel on the twin fires of anti Semitism and terrorism. Albanesi's horrific failure as a national leader stands in start contrast with former Prime Minister John Howard.
Speaker 19: I can't tell you how angered and discuss that I am at what happened in Laa overnight. I think it's a demonstration of naked anti Semitism, which we should all, whatever our political views are, we should denounce it. I always thought this country had a long tradition or bipowersan detail station and rejection of any Semetrizo.
Speaker 1: Thank you, mister Howard. Compare that moral clarity of a former prime minister with the joke that is the clown show in Canberra today. This Australian Labor government is now being accused around the world of being an anti Semitic clown show, and the only people laughing are Hamas and Islamist terrorists. No music today, Let's leave the final word to ailette shakem.
Speaker 21: Australia and Israel have always had very warm relationship and this current anti Israeli government will be in the end just anti Semitic, anadgote in the relationship between the two countries. So see you soon and love you all.
Speaker 1: Yes, it's net zany. That's the wacky, crazy, insane world of net zero, and it gets madder and madder by the day. COP twenty nine is currently underway. That's where Chris Bowen is spending your money after having jetted over there and doing all sorts of deals. James, you have some breaking news. Well, four hours ago they made a deal at COP twenty nine which is going to cost us all. Tell us about it.
Speaker 2: Well, yeah, don't shoot the master on this one, guys. But three hundred billion dollars billion with a b per year to be transferred. That's US dollars from the developed world to the developing world to help mitigate climbing impacts, which is what they always say. But of course, you know this is just a continuing shakedown scheme that all of these cop programs are in fact, really that's what I mean so far, you know, and that's split on developing nations sent to the developing world. Is all head in the pocket shakedown scheme, this whole you know, you see where all of the stuff around Cliverer girls, it's always about the money, you know, It's about the subsidies. It's about the shakedown. This is one element of it, the subsidies we get here in Australia going off to big renewables investors or the other part of the equation. None of it's actually of course changes the weather and if they did believe it would, then they'd be doing the whole thing on zoom exactly.
Speaker 7: But also I think Donald Trump is going to put a stop to this.
Speaker 1: He really has to.
Speaker 4: I think that yeah, this and You'll shake down ain't going to be happening under a Trump administration.
Speaker 1: He'll just laugh but Australia plays along with this, and I'll tell you what a joke Australia is. We seriously are we're going to be handing, you know, however much money millions here there and ever. To every grifter who puts their hands out and claims that their island is sinking or their whatever whatever, go down to Fort Dennis in Sydney Harbor if you want to see how fast the islands are sinking. It's exactly the same as it's been for the last century or so. But anyway, have a listen to this. This was wait for it, welcome to country at twenty nine US.
Speaker 4: We're not on Australian lands. I'd still like to start with acknowledging the traditional owners of Australia in the Torrest Traite Islands and pay my respects to their eldest past president.
Speaker 5: And emerging what there's.
Speaker 1: Emerging, this is mental lunacy. These people should be reaped up. They should be in straight jackets. What on earth are you talking about?
Speaker 2: Real?
Speaker 1: That wasn't really that is real. That is what Canberra has become.
Speaker 4: But what expensive to the home host country, Because imagine if we have people coming here and doing acknowledgment of traditional owners of the.
Speaker 22: It's more offensive to us people who are going over there to negotiate deals to hand out our body on their behalf are when they do things like that, they are saying they don't actually even believe even the legitimacy of the government.
Speaker 1: That they are all of money or the taxpayers. It's giving them all a thate hundred percent. Well, the madness goes further. We did do We call this segment net zany for a reason. As they're prancing around Cop twenty nine. As they're doing they're welcome to countries and Norris this particular country is getting colder. Brisbane just had its coldest day, so while all that's going on, they're shivering their coldest day in twelve years in November, which would to the average person suggest that perhaps the planet is not warming to the doomsday extent. He's not a new demand And oh there's a snowstorm in the UK. Both sides of the planet.
Speaker 2: It's cold, didn't they say, RhoD I'm sorry, you know, I'm showing my age here. I'm old enough to remember when they used to see. British school children will never know snow. They will never see snow because of climate change, and of course.
Speaker 1: Because it's all in Brisbane. It's all in Brisbane. Yeah, we're just snow in Brisbane. That'd be funny, that would be great. We look forward to that out that'll be coming in the ice skating on the river not too distance. Let's do a bit of hyperbol ass and hyper Let's have the hyperbol sting. I love it. It's so good.
Speaker 4: Hyperbol Joe Rogan, prita, Joe Rogan, God love him. He has highlighted that Donald Trump was one hundred percent right where he said the COVID death rate is probably under one percent, a statement that he was attacked mercilessly for.
Speaker 7: Let's just have a look at what was said.
Speaker 2: A lot of conversations with a lot of people that do this pick the number is way under one percent.
Speaker 1: In a fact check, the World.
Speaker 17: Health Organization says the coronavirus death rate is three.
Speaker 18: Point four percent.
Speaker 6: President Trn lies that the World Health Organization is wrong.
Speaker 3: The number is three point four percent.
Speaker 15: Three point four percent is what it's being reported.
Speaker 1: Boy sound jay death rate.
Speaker 3: The percentage is three point four percent, and no hunts from the president can change that.
Speaker 15: Trump light about the most re A World Health Organization estimate that the global death rate of coronavirus is three point.
Speaker 1: Four percent of Jesus, The three point four percent death rate was wrong, and WO Data later updated it to a fraction of one percent, under one percent.
Speaker 4: What No, we've talked already on this program about the lies.
Speaker 7: We were told, the coercion to get.
Speaker 4: A vaccine that we now learned from an expert isn't actually a vaccine. And you know what, you knew that instinctively, because what vaccine do you need to have boosted every few months, single and you still.
Speaker 7: Get the virus and also that virus.
Speaker 2: Beyond that though, you know, like the other thing we've spoken about in this program today is the Misinformation Bill. And again this is why that misinformation Bill was so sinister, because so much of the stuff that we said on this program during the pandemic was called misinformation. Don Trump said that was misinformation, the one percent figure, the less than one percent figure. He was right, We were right, and yet there was a whole effort to censor us and people like Donald Trump because we were telling the truth and we were trying to get people to resist the panic.
Speaker 4: How crazy is this the actual information the Abenezy government used in their disinformation explainer had disinformation in it. It incorrectly stated that Trump was going around telling people to inject bleach, which is one of these lies that the left pushes, like the fine People hoax and all the others. And that was actually in the Albanesi governments explainers saying why.
Speaker 7: This bill is necessary. That's dead and buried.
Speaker 4: But I'm telling you this social media ban for under sixteens has got so many consequences that have not been thought through by a lot of people who supported. You may think social media is not great for young people. I tend to agree, but this sort of ban is going to impact everybody and it just creates it also level of control for bureaucrats with it.
Speaker 1: It also means read so that kids, if this social media band goes ahead, kids will only have one source of information, which is the ABC or the school or whatever. That's what they want. That's what the left wants, so that they will be brainwashing their kids with stuff like this. This is our Gore at COP twenty nine only the other day, still the great grifter of our era, still pushing the same old line. Here he is al Gore.
Speaker 23: He's scientists say, in this pure reviewed study we estimated collapse around mid century.
Speaker 1: What what some of the.
Speaker 23: Load bearing elements of our entire earth ecological system are at risk? And what are we doing just talking away, talking away? Y?
Speaker 7: Yeah, completely mad that one.
Speaker 4: But this is a man who's god what no scientific gradations become what a billionaire through this grift? Every prediction shouldn't that he has, Every doomsay, catastrophic prediction has been wrong, And yet he speaks with such authority. He gets up there no shame, and we.
Speaker 1: Pay us like Bowen to go and get our money away to all these more grifters. I mean, the whole thing is a massive con. A massive co is exposed as surely, I promise you this, as surely as that one percent of Donald Trump was exposed only a few years later as being the truth when everybody said it was all. I guarantee you climate change will be exposed as a massive hoax and a massive con, and we'll all be sitting around there all be going, oh, oh really, really, I never who'd have picked it? Who would have picked it? Anyway? And the madness carries on as well as very quickly what could possibly go wrong? We the British Police are now allowed to have a transgender squad. I blokes who think they're women going around doing strip strip searchers of women who'd have thought it the crazy but only just. That's outsiders for the week. We'll see you next Sunday at nine am. Thanks