Speaker 1: We got every day aid.
Speaker 2: The following segment graphic language and nudity.
Speaker 3: Nothing you'll see it if easily offended, Well you're about to find out just how easily your father.
Speaker 1: He's on your money.
Speaker 2: Nothing got a little headline for you.
Speaker 1: Okay, here we go.
Speaker 2: Woman sues X after discovering he named his penis after her mum.
Speaker 1: It's a move that.
Speaker 2: Fell stupid. A Melbourne woman took her ex boyfriend to small claims court in one of the most bizarre breakup revenge moves of the year, after discovering he had secretly nicknamed his Pennis Debbie, her mother's name for months. According to tex submitted as evidence, he frequently used the name in jokes and even referred to Debbie as the real matriarch of the relationship. She goingly found out after he drunkenly browdged about it to mutual friends at apart. Can you imagine that story filtering back? I saw you saw your ex Darren at a party. Oh yeah, what's the up to? What's he was just saying? How he calls his he's causes after him?
Speaker 1: WHOA? I did not see that coming.
Speaker 2: She's now claimed is Debbie. She's now claimed emotional trauma and a disgusting level of disrespect. She sought compensation for therapy costs and a permanent psychological squirrel. Now, if we could all claim costs for therapy after a break up, goodness made, we'd all be very wealthy people.
Speaker 1: That's true.
Speaker 2: The magistrate dismissed the case, stating that while it was deeply unsettling, it wasn't legally actionable. He did, however, add because he's such a card, this court strongly discourages naming anybody part after your partner's immediate family.
Speaker 1: Shouldn't do that. You shouldn't do that. But you can continue to name your pennis. Yeah, that's what blokes do.
Speaker 2: Really, that's what we're doing. Everyone's going to name for their pennis.
Speaker 1: I think everyone's got a name for their pennis.
Speaker 2: See they This is news to me?
Speaker 1: Is it?
Speaker 2: Should I ask what you call?
Speaker 1: We can ask me.
Speaker 4: But also when you get home, ask you, beautiful husband, Greg, what his name is?
Speaker 1: I have a rotation of names.
Speaker 4: You got Twiggy McGee, Sticks, o'hool a hand, Dwayne Johnson and Nobby Williams.
Speaker 5: Today it's Nobby and gentlemen battles.
Speaker 2: The rules are simple about to hear six songs from the same year. They can selected their song as a place. If they let it go, that song is gone. Now let's get into the mangos that are ready to battle back to you.
Speaker 4: Ji and Hazy. She tussled this one as well. Scoreline is currently twelve to eleven. Just in my favorite. It's a beautiful, wholesome little space where you get the opportunity to choose the music.
Speaker 2: Cost myself last week, so I forgot to vote for myself and I lost by a vote.
Speaker 1: I didn't lose. It was a drawl.
Speaker 2: I mean, you've bet I cost myself for the victory.
Speaker 5: You know what I mean?
Speaker 1: Believable scenes. You won't do that again.
Speaker 2: Probably will get distracted very easily.
Speaker 1: All right, since we.
Speaker 4: Jump into the AI generator's brain and see what year we're dealing with this way, Yes, please, here we go.
Speaker 1: Two thousand and seven, one.
Speaker 2: Of the later ones, isn't it all right?
Speaker 1: Alright?
Speaker 4: Here we go six songs names your buzzer. Jump in when you want. Oh, I've gone early through my body.
Speaker 2: You could not have gone any earlier.
Speaker 4: That was out.
Speaker 2: I didn't even know what the song was.
Speaker 4: When you find it Hi, I love this song so much, yelled over it, Silver Chair Straight Lines, And I mean, all.
Speaker 2: Right, that was a commitment.
Speaker 4: All right, You've got five songs to choose from Jody your next one's.
Speaker 1: This not a next one?
Speaker 2: Yes, you lost four times with.
Speaker 4: This song, yet none from poor going for hinder lips of Angria. It's an absolute beautiful song crafted by the music goes, but it just doesn't work in.
Speaker 2: This space, certainly does it for me?
Speaker 6: All right?
Speaker 4: Next one?
Speaker 2: Thank you?
Speaker 1: It's catchy, yeah, but is it a winner?
Speaker 2: I don't think so.
Speaker 1: Okay, moving on, all right, you got two songs left. Here we go.
Speaker 2: I don't think this is going to be straight.
Speaker 4: Line, right, Okay, So you've got one song that it's almost.
Speaker 2: Worse having it a fool of the small as board.
Speaker 7: All right, here we go.
Speaker 2: I've got no choice, now you ready, I mind it.
Speaker 4: Exactly because you don't mind it, or because you have to not mind it.
Speaker 2: Maybe I have to not mind it.
Speaker 1: All right?
Speaker 4: And so you've got Kanye West Stronger up against Silver Chair Straight Lines.
Speaker 1: In two thousand and seven. Two good chums.
Speaker 2: I say, I've probably attached my wagon to the most unhinged artist of the last decade, haven't I?
Speaker 1: Yeah, So are you in terms of your personality, what you stand for? Are you attaching yourself to Kanye West? Is that what's happening here? Because I'll take Daniel John's thank you very much.
Speaker 2: I'll take Daniels.
Speaker 1: He got some stuff going on, does he?
Speaker 2: Daniel's got some stuff does.
Speaker 1: I'll take that back.
Speaker 4: Still to come with Jodie and Hazy on Adelaide's No. Nine One Night mentioned every morning we play the One Note Wonder, and this morning it's tricky.
Speaker 1: I'll be honest. It is this Yeah, yeah, maybe like, hey, hang on, say you'll play that again? Play that again? You you? Yes?
Speaker 4: Thirteen twenty four ten. Let's have a crack at the One Note Wonder. Some epic prizes up for grabs one more time thirteen twenty fourteen.
Speaker 1: Let's go.
Speaker 7: I need to know.
Speaker 1: I need to know now, I need to know.
Speaker 6: I need to know.
Speaker 7: I need to know what news today to know?
Speaker 4: This is what you need to.
Speaker 2: Know, what you need to know? With Jody and Aby agree, here's a fun fact for you. Did you know that swearing is illegal in New South Wales? So swearing in a public place you can technically get arrested.
Speaker 6: Really.
Speaker 2: Yeah, so it's the use of bad or offensive language is defensible if the person has a reasonable excuse for it. But apart from that, you can't be swearing out loud in your South Wales.
Speaker 4: Okay, can we sort of somehow incorporate this into my household?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 4: Seven four years older a half older. Four year old in particular, he's not far away from turning. But it is very very solid on the swearing at the moment.
Speaker 2: She might have said something to your wife the other night that could be deemed what do they call offensive language without a reasonable excuse.
Speaker 4: Yeah, it was something along the lines that she had a truck expression rerange a few letters from a few words, sound like someone is very very offensive, particularly from a four year old to her mother.
Speaker 2: Well, you can go home tonight and tell her that swearing is now legalized in New South Wales, but not in the Hayes house.
Speaker 1: Fantastic.
Speaker 4: You want to bring that stuff, Take it to New South Pyoes, It's true.
Speaker 2: Take it to Nana Pop's places who him in New South Wales.
Speaker 1: Courts are always fun.
Speaker 2: Courts are always just unbelievable to me because it's a whole new world and I got sent down to the Adelaide Magistrates Court yesterday for my role in ten News, and there was a guy called Robert Branch. He's forty five. I've here's from Paradise. The night before last he called emergency services two hundred and fifty one times in eight hours busy, so it was allegedly harassing calls, allegedly quite malicious. And so he appeared in court to answer for himself, and I think the magistrate was on the verge of sending him back home, saying you get bail, off you go, because at this stage he'd been arrested and he could have been going home until he just started to go on a massive tirade via video link. He was going off. He called everyone in the court terrorists. He canceled his lawyer, so his lawyer's trying to stand there and defend him. He's like, you're unnecessary, won't be needing you anymore. Off you go, You're canceled. He accused police of perverting the course of justice and went on and on and on. But my favorite line from him yesterday was when he said, what's bounding in the Kangaroo court today?
Speaker 4: There's a lot to learn there's a lot to learn from his Shinanigan through the court system, and I'm the one who knows how to read the cues of people very well. And then sometimes he's sort of sit there and like, am I in control of the rooms? Yeah, I'd tell you what doesn't work in a crowd full of people.
Speaker 1: No calling everyone terrorist. No, my experience, people don't like.
Speaker 2: So after he went on his little rant, the magistrates sort of went, Okay, we might hold on to you a little bit longer.
Speaker 4: Thanks anyway, you two, yeah, and let's keep you in here just for a second.
Speaker 2: This is all stem from a dispute with his neighbors, allegedly, So if you have a problem with your neighbor, just just you know, feel better about yourself that you haven't ended up in Robert Ranch's position.
Speaker 1: It could be much worse.
Speaker 4: You could be this bloke spending some extra time at the big house. Yeah, we'recoming to your life from Victoria Park for Hot Street Center's Walk a Mile in my Boots. This is a fantastic little initiative. Please get involved. Walkermile dot org dot au. We're gonna have about seven thousand people.
Speaker 1: Walking out this morning.
Speaker 2: Joe very shortly, I think his kickoff, first bounce or whatever we like to call it.
Speaker 4: Yeah, Well, and we have a very special guest with us, and that is someone who's been an ambassador.
Speaker 1: We'll trying to work it out before you can't even remember. It's been that long.
Speaker 2: No, I know, too long. Yeah, it's at least a decade.
Speaker 7: Oh it has been.
Speaker 4: It's the great Justin west Off. Welcome, thanks to the check, Good morning mate.
Speaker 7: Thanks guys, thanks having me Justin.
Speaker 2: This has always been a really important cause to you tell everyone why.
Speaker 8: Yeah, I mean has been a long time, so I don't realize to look back it shows my age, but yeah, it has been a really great cause for me personally, obviously originally coming from the Brassa and not really experiencing what homeless is down there, and then obviously seeing a little bit as I grow older back down there. So obviously down here it's a lot more people, are a lot more prevalent, and I mean the guys down there are hushtally doing an amazing job.
Speaker 7: And to be able to be able to go in there and.
Speaker 8: Serve breakfast and see what they actually do for the clients that come through the door is pretty incredible. So I play a very very small part in that for what they do, but yeah, this event just gets bigger and better every year, and struggle for a part this.
Speaker 7: Morning, which is.
Speaker 2: Justin We were saying, just off here. Then the face of homelessness is changing, isn't it, Especially in the CBD the demographic and the profile, there's definitely more women, but also were saying younger people.
Speaker 8: Yeah, so I mean it's always sad to talk about every year that you hope to think that that number is slowly coming down, but it's actually growing each year. So it's it's women over fifty five coming into center more and more. It's it's younger people who are struggling with you know, this living cost of living crisis, living crisis and all that kind of stuff. So it is a shame to have those conversations with the guys at the clinic that they're seeing more people, which.
Speaker 7: Yeah, is never a.
Speaker 2: Good thing, which is why mornings like this is so important. Can I take you back to two thousand and six you were saying you don't like to look back because you know it shows your right. You played with a young man called Andrew Hayes at Central Districts Football Club all the time.
Speaker 7: I didn't play him with it in a particular game. I think, yeah, are you kidding?
Speaker 1: Mate? You remember a full season together? I told you? What did I say?
Speaker 4: I said, I bet you I remember us playing together much more.
Speaker 2: Than talk Westy through the trauma that you talked me through just before.
Speaker 4: Right, So what happened was this is all new to you, apparently, Westy. Two thousand and six, we played pretty much a full season together and then right towards the end I think he did a hamstring maybe, but you're out for one or two weeks anyway, when you came back for whatever reason, it was a bit of a pecking order. Someone had to pay the price and get dropped, and it was me. So I got dropped. I got dropped for the six Grand Final for some dud. God Justin west didn't do much, just went on to play two hundred eighty games for Port Adelaide. So that that's my memories of two thousand and six And that was me up in the stands Grand Final day going for the Eagles.
Speaker 7: What he doesn't chat with people is that he played. How many primatures did you play after that? Hazy?
Speaker 8: I played in four four, So I played one losing and he's he's and you can't get rough.
Speaker 1: Let's swap then, Okay, let's swamp. I'll play two and eighty games.
Speaker 2: Sure, Just before we let you go, we need to ask you two of those two hundred eighty games, a fair whack of those have been with Boky. So how did you feel this week when he hung up the boots?
Speaker 8: Well, I think pretty much all of those games with him, So yeah, it's it's obviously he's been at a club for nineteen years, which is unbelievable, played so many games, and I mean it's sadly does have to come to an end at some stage, but it's been amazing to see, especially when I finished up, which was five years ago, and he's still carrying on being So he's had an unbelievable career, one of the club champions and a brilliant guy. So it'd be sad to see him go. And he's he's got a three week farewell, so.
Speaker 4: He'll be beautifully truly loving it.
Speaker 2: Yeah. Okay, Justin west Off, thank you so much for joining us this morning. Enjoyed the walk, and well done on everything you do for this incredible.
Speaker 7: Cause, thank you very much, love it.
Speaker 4: Can we talk about something that gen Z's are doing which I think is absolutely fantastic when it comes to food.
Speaker 2: Okay?
Speaker 4: List of ten foods that are becoming extinct because gen Zas have said nap, don't want to bar them.
Speaker 1: Hate it you ready?
Speaker 6: Yep?
Speaker 4: So when I thought this, I thought, oh gosh, but there's a bunch of foods in here which I absolutely adore, that are going to get phased out. Not so from my opinion, Arm's going to breeze through them all right. Number ten vegan cheese.
Speaker 2: What have you ever tasted vegan cheese? No?
Speaker 4: But I imagine it tastes absolutely awful.
Speaker 1: Have you tasted it?
Speaker 2: It can't be worse than those singles that are wrapped in plastic.
Speaker 4: That's not cheese, rubbery, A little bit rubbery. Number nine olives. Number eight mushrooms. Mushroom murders. Didn't do mushrooms any favors, Let's be honest.
Speaker 2: Number seven tofu, I like toafa, it's got to be cooked trut okay.
Speaker 4: Number six duck. I've never eaten duck in my life. I've never eaten duck over chicken. Number five prawns I do like a prawn. Number four black pudding, gosh, anything where the key ingredient is blood. I'm not sure about number three and shavies go away. Anchovies little this smelly, little.
Speaker 2: Free very little fish.
Speaker 1: What are you doing? Grow up? Get off that pizza guy. Number two blue cheese, very strong.
Speaker 4: And here's the number one thing that's getting phased out because jen zitas are just saying I'm not interested, and I completely agree.
Speaker 1: It smells awful. And that is liver.
Speaker 2: Oh okay, So did you ever get fed liver on the farmers?
Speaker 1: Yes?
Speaker 4: Yes, and it's horrible and it's really it's probably it was probably my first gag experience eating liver.
Speaker 1: Oh, it's so good for you though, It's so good for you, is it?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 1: What about me? Spear me guts up? Is that good for you as well?
Speaker 2: That's not good. It wasn't my first gag experience, but chicken livers. My mum used to do it in like a like a braised chicken liver up and even I remember back then, Oh much.
Speaker 6: Will you do it?
Speaker 2: Colleen? Jesus Christ, are you trying to poison us?
Speaker 1: Apart from the livers? Lovely, lovely lady.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, yeah, jeez, was very partial to a chicken live with that.
Speaker 1: It's a different time, it's a different type.
Speaker 4: Well done, gen Zettas, you're fighting the good fight there is. Fridays just are not complete without Ryan fifty fifth.
Speaker 1: Good monight to you, fifty.
Speaker 9: Good morning guys.
Speaker 6: Let's ride sixty Fridays like I rode a few horses at Victoria Park there back in the day, that's for sure, remember those days that used to be a good race track Victoria Part.
Speaker 4: I think they sort of use it now is the and I'm not sure what you're into.
Speaker 1: I think they use it still for the polo.
Speaker 4: And I can't even list some of the outrageous things that I'd rather do fifty than go to the polo.
Speaker 6: Tell me about it.
Speaker 9: I mean, the closest I'm going to get in the parlo is wearing a rauffler and polo. But I do you know what I think some of the horses that I had that used to race at Victoria Park and now being used as fertilizer gardens around that area.
Speaker 2: On an excursion to the Glue fact, I'm so shocked that you two don't want to go to the biggest dayalist event in Adelaide and not watch a horse in action and just take selfies? What's wrong with you?
Speaker 4: We've got things, we've got things that we need to jam in certain places instead, do you know what I mean?
Speaker 6: No, I want to go there. You've got to pray and you've got to hope that you can go to the polo. And that is my movie quote. It's all about hope, because hope is a good thing, guys, maybe the best of things and no good thing ever dies. Do you know what movie that's froll Is it good?
Speaker 1: We were hunting?
Speaker 6: No, that's a really good guess, but no, it's not. What if I start it with remember red, Hope is a good thing, maybe the best of things, and no good thing ever dies? You know what movie it is and we don't.
Speaker 2: And we're talking about this. We've been talking about famous moving quotes this week.
Speaker 1: One more guess is it sled Sled Dogs Too?
Speaker 6: No, it's not Fled Dogs Too. It's the first one. No, what hazy? What is the number one movie that all footballers put down for their favorite movie?
Speaker 1: Remember Titans?
Speaker 6: No soot, It's it's it's a it's a it's a movie. Prison Sure, shake.
Speaker 1: Here we go.
Speaker 2: Hope is a good thing, maybe the best of things and no good thing avertis.
Speaker 1: Yes, sorry took us so long.
Speaker 6: You're dealing with and that's why we have hope going into the finals.
Speaker 2: If we finished top two, getting to the g yours is quite profound. Your quote. We just had the quote about Petie the burden time.
Speaker 1: Yeah, we had this. It was pretty old. I've had it with this stop.
Speaker 6: We've got no food, we got no jobs, our pets.
Speaker 4: There might be a difference in intelligent levels between joding yourself because we're quote you dumb and dumber.
Speaker 6: Well that that says a lot. You're not dumb and dumbers.
Speaker 2: Whip.
Speaker 6: I think that's Whipper's favorite movie of all times.
Speaker 1: One more quick question before we go.
Speaker 4: So this weekend, well, I know the lids are family on, you're going to come off, but four or five hundred points?
Speaker 1: Do you think you could win by I know you.
Speaker 6: Can't know, Well you can't do that, but yeah, it looks I think we shall win that game convincingly against the Eagles. But is it's exciting, isn't it? I mean, I this is I got sucked in. I spoke about this on the front bar the other night, guys. But I may have got sucked in buying my two boys tickets to fly over so the family. So we got sucked in.
Speaker 9: And you can only.
Speaker 6: Buy flexible tickets with one too some version at the moment, seven hundred and fifty dollars one way Joe.
Speaker 2: For four of you.
Speaker 6: And then how's this that's flexible? Then you have to pay another hand one hundred and ten dollars if you want to cancel it. So I thought we'd flexible. If you wanted to cancel that you get your money back straight away.
Speaker 2: Isn't that the very nature of the word flexible.
Speaker 6: Well, that's the thing I said. That's just as flexible as Cliff Young was towards the end of his career. Is not flexible at all. So yeah, so we've already booked in our flights in Melbourne? Is that too? Have I gone way too early? There? I think I've gone way through it.
Speaker 4: We spoke last week and you said I'm refusing to look too far ahead one week you like.
Speaker 6: I've also ordered a corporate box for all Crows fans. Is that going too early?
Speaker 1: Am I?
Speaker 2: I love you? It's good, it's good.
Speaker 6: You've got to do it.
Speaker 1: You've got to do it, Vizy. We appreciate you. Good luck to your crows.
Speaker 4: We're predicting a two hundred and twenty six point victory, and we'll catch you again next week.
Speaker 2: You said that that stirt in the sandfill could beat the West Coast Eagles at the moment. That's what you said to me, stern.
Speaker 4: The sample it could be one of the best sample teams for a long long time. I would like to see how that would go West Coast Eagles for Stirs at the moment.
Speaker 2: Or you should do that. Fascinated by this when we get to our end of life. I don't mean to sound more bored, but I just really wonder how people feel when it's about to come to an end, you know what I mean.
Speaker 4: Could you always look back and be like, oh gosh, could have done things differently?
Speaker 7: Yes?
Speaker 2: Absolutely. Do you want to know the five most common deathbed regrets, according to a palliade of care nurse. Yes, okay, that's all right, it's not that bad. This serves as a warning.
Speaker 4: That's just about to say, actually, this is good advice of how maybe to live your life. So you don't sit there full of regret.
Speaker 2: Yes, okay, Regret number five. I wish i'd let myself be happier. Don't we all do that when we all sweet the small stuff and just go, oh god, I'm worried about this whatever. It doesn't really matter at the end of the.
Speaker 4: Day, do you know?
Speaker 6: Yeah?
Speaker 9: I know.
Speaker 1: But that's always a hindsight one, don't you think.
Speaker 4: Yeah, we always look back and be like, wow, I should have been so stressed, but you didn't know that it wasn't going to be a stressful environment, you know what I mean.
Speaker 2: Doing the segments, so people just let themselves be happy.
Speaker 1: Well, it sounds like you're stressed.
Speaker 2: Regret number four. I wish I'd been brave enough to express my feelings more. Okay, this is fascinating. So many people developed illnesses relating to the bitterness and resentment that they carried as a result because they didn't tell each other how they felt, and that pertains to family fights, fights with friends, arguments with anyone. You've got to let that stuff go and say what you need to say and move on.
Speaker 1: I like that. That's good.
Speaker 2: Number three. Oh, this makes me sad. I regret losing touch with so many of my friends.
Speaker 4: I've lost touch with I would say ninety three percent.
Speaker 1: Of my friends really when I had.
Speaker 4: Most friends, like from school to probably the age of twenty five.
Speaker 2: Yes, yeah, right, does that make you sad?
Speaker 1: Yes? It does.
Speaker 2: Well, why don't you make an effort to Why don't you resolve to get back in touch with them?
Speaker 1: Because I lost touch with may as well.
Speaker 2: All right, that's a fair approach to that. Regret Number two, I wish I'd lived my life the way I wanted, not how other people expected me to behave.
Speaker 1: That's a good one. It's your life. You need to live it on your terms.
Speaker 2: So this is all about people sadness at never achieving or attempting to achieve their personal dreams. That's my one piece of advice to young people. Find something you're passionate about and go from there. Don't just do something because you think you have to.
Speaker 4: And now in a space where whatever you want to do you can do it, go for it.
Speaker 2: And this one is dedicated to Andrew Hayes. I wish I hadn't dedicated so much of my life to working so hard, you little idgit God.
Speaker 3: Yes, I probably do work just a little bit too hard, But the plan is to work really hard right now while I've got the opportunity to hopefully make sure things are really really nice and right and the prime of my kids growing up that everything's nice.
Speaker 2: That's a really great theory. I've been saying that for twenty years of working hard.
Speaker 1: Now wrong battles.
Speaker 2: All right, this is where you get to choose the music. Here on nov we have a random generator and it's almost voice style, isn't it that you have to punch in and choose the song that you want? And the year was two thousand and seven? Were listening for one.
Speaker 4: I see a little brain ticking over there as well, pupils dilating and veering off and all sorts of different directions. Absolutely, no, the two thousand and seven. So yes, it was a very very tight, fierce contest. So we had two songs up for grabs.
Speaker 1: You had a bit of Kanye West. Yeah, I did Stronger, which is good, and.
Speaker 4: I had a bit of a silver Chair straight Belin.
Speaker 2: Yes, she did okay producing Lucy. What was the score?
Speaker 4: Beer in mind as well that it's twelve to eleven.
Speaker 2: Bad guys. Whoever picked Stronger was the loser. It was Silverchair straight Line fifty forty four percent.
Speaker 4: Sorry, Joe's quite aggressive by Lucy. Whoever a big stronger was the loser.
Speaker 2: I see what he did. They're just trying to turn things on his head mate.
Speaker 1: You waiting songs Just enjoy