Speaker 1: Good morning, Melbourne. Jason Lauren, start your morning the right away. Be great.
Speaker 2: This is Jason Laurene one hundred.
Speaker 1: Well, good morning everybody. Welcome to your Tuesday.
Speaker 3: Good morning.
Speaker 1: How are we team? Good morning? How are you? I do well? You little little heavy night last night? I heard you were a bit sick.
Speaker 3: Oh yeah, no, I just I just I just had one of those weird things where whatever I ate, my body didn't like. But I'm fine.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I was fine. I had one of them yesterday. No no, no, no, no, Lauren didn't treat her body like an amusement part. No.
Speaker 3: I just you know what. I did pumpkin soup for dinner. I love pumpkins. Talking about raining and I was like, this is really it wasn't it was?
Speaker 1: It's hearty.
Speaker 3: I can't really have soup when it's hot, and I was like, feels cold. So I had soup. And then my favorite thing to do is have that like comatosing hot chocolate.
Speaker 1: That what's the comatose fab Well, I have.
Speaker 3: The well co one, which is El McPherson's hot chocolate Nighttime a Lixa. It's not actually chocolate.
Speaker 1: The body Lauren Phillips, what does it knock you out.
Speaker 3: Yeah, Like it's like I make mesium and zinc and all these things, and it just better to see you sleep like a baby. Anyway, I had that before bed, and then my body was like the chocolate and the pumpkin soup and not a good not a.
Speaker 1: Lot of liquid, A lot of liquid. Because you're not a soup guy, are you? No? But Lauren, out of anybody, is the one person that's managed to sell me on soup. When you mentioned that you put the little shell pasta in there, I'll make you some. Yeah, it's in my mind. It's a pasta.
Speaker 3: I didn't actually make it. I bought like some homemade from the deli. I didn't make it last night. I didn't make it from scratch.
Speaker 1: I love a good deli. Actually making soup is quite therapeutic, I find.
Speaker 2: Does he get that big the stick blender and pumpkins, give it, give it a mix.
Speaker 3: You'll probably like this pumpkin soup is like largely potatoes. Really yeah, like boil it all down and.
Speaker 1: Then you're gonna make it starchy.
Speaker 3: Jayson, Yeah, you'll love it.
Speaker 1: Every day's school days.
Speaker 3: You've never had pumpkin soup. It's one of those things. It has a lot of pumpkin but also has a lot of potatoes.
Speaker 1: Hey, uh, coming up today, guys, Formula one looks like we're gonna be okay. The cars, the drivers, it'll all be here, that's what they're saying.
Speaker 3: And the weather's looking good is it talking?
Speaker 1: Well?
Speaker 3: I don't know about Thursday, but Friday, Saturday is like twenty two sunny, no rain, great condition twenty two is great?
Speaker 1: What's wrong?
Speaker 3: And then Sunday is hot twenty six.
Speaker 1: So we're going on Friday. Yeah, if you've been chopping, well, it's just going to wear a suit, the casual suits. Fine suit.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I'm in a jacket.
Speaker 1: You're a jack.
Speaker 3: My outfits like a skirt and a jacket. Yeah what he In fact, all of my outfits are far too wintry for the weather.
Speaker 1: Oh you'll be in bloody some teenager's shirt. What do you talk? Like the cool one on the team. But no dress like you think you're twenty.
Speaker 3: You're going to be wearing that uniclose singlet and linen.
Speaker 1: Remember the single getting to work out at that western bar in America? Just you next to the cowboys and you're in like a colored linen shirt that came from Modern Family would wear, and then underneath it he had like this white bond singlet. It was just well, if I get bashed up in the bar, today will be the day I'm like a forty year old Jeremiah Fisher. That's me.
Speaker 3: You're a little more broke back Mountain.
Speaker 1: Than Yeah, I have a bit. Not that there's anything wrong with that.
Speaker 3: Should we get too merch to it?
Speaker 1: Yes?
Speaker 3: What Tamy Mercedes were on Mercedes for Friday.
Speaker 1: Hey, your chance to when you wait to the Grand Prix coming up this morning and we're going to cheeky thousand bucks to drop a cogan in the first twenty minutes of the show. Good morning Melbourne, this is No. Over one hundred. We are her on the airth thanks to her mates Cherla Ready Express. Hey, thanks to our mates a cogan. This is great. We've got a thousand dollars to drop our cogan up for grabs this week.
Speaker 3: How nice.
Speaker 1: How it works is you just have to pick which one of us is lying. It's a brand new game. We're going to do it coming up in minutes if you want to give it a crack. Thirteen twenty four ten is our number.
Speaker 2: Hey, Kim Kardashian. Is she going to be on the plane to Melbourne because the GP boss, Travis Old has right now extended an invite to Kim k to come, and if she comes, there's talk that she might wave the check waving.
Speaker 3: The flag Trav I love Travis Old, but come brother.
Speaker 1: It's random. We're days out.
Speaker 3: Kim Kardashan is dating Lois Hamilton, so she may come to the Grand Prix, but they're now saying, oh, she could wave the check and flag when they finish.
Speaker 1: I mean, i'd love to see.
Speaker 3: It's not happening.
Speaker 1: I don't think she's going to run to a plane now because they're gonna let a hold.
Speaker 3: Imagine her boyfriend not winning and then her being there waving the flag like, I love it.
Speaker 1: I love the spec.
Speaker 3: She might come, but there's absolutely zero chance on play on the Earth.
Speaker 1: She'll be Would you wave the flag? Pretty cool?
Speaker 3: Yeah, but my boyfriend's not racing and I'm not Kim kardash That's true, very different.
Speaker 1: You wouldn't squeeze Paul into an F one car.
Speaker 3: Oh my god, no way.
Speaker 1: I love to see Lauren waving the flag. Maybe we should mount her own campaign to see Lauren Phillips, wave the checkered flag, bring.
Speaker 3: Back the grid girl who does wave the flag?
Speaker 1: I guess they just choose an ambassador.
Speaker 3: It's like it's just like it's not like a head of formula.
Speaker 1: I've seen you like do a leapers and do it around the world. Yeah, I think Bailey Smith maybe do it.
Speaker 3: You see that's but not if your partner's driving. It's like when they were like, oh, Taylor Swift will perform at the super Bowl because Travis might be in it. No, she would absolutely not want to do that.
Speaker 1: Got done again yesterday? Or AI I almost message you guys going Taylor's playing the halftime next year's Super Bowl?
Speaker 3: She could though it got me again. Well the weird that have you guys seen this? Speaking liberties conspiracy theory about Jim Carrey. So he awarded a like a lifetime Achievement award at some awards thing in Paris, and look, he's been very no one's really seen much of Jim Carrey recently. He's also been very open about not liking awards, ceremonies and all those things. And he did some red carpet interviews and got up and accepted the award. And the internet is sure it is not him. And then there's a guy who is Now I'm a bit shady on details, but he's like famous for prosthetics and transforming himself into people, and I think.
Speaker 1: He does films, and everyone thinks it's him.
Speaker 3: Well, he then put up a picture of the mask and the teeth, saying Jim Carey for the day, So then everyone was convinced it was him. Does he does look very strange, but Jim Carrey since come out and said it was absolutely meant. But he looks very straight, doing a lot, and the eyes are a bit different, and he's.
Speaker 1: Just somebody huge dude. His shoulders look yeah, he's massive. I put it. I put the mask on for the kids the other day and I was like, how good is this? And they were just they found it a bit random. It is, That's why it is random. See. I loved Ace Ventura. Yeah, yeah, good movies, The Mask, Pet Detective Straight.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I love I loved all of them. Which one was the one where he came out of the elephants.
Speaker 1: That was an a venture when nature calls, yeah the elephants Rhino.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I like that.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that was solid. That's a good sequel.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I mean I loved he was the Truman Show. Yeah, I love the Truman Show. Got right inside my head the Truman Show.
Speaker 1: So I've got the kids going through all the old school movies.
Speaker 3: But they're a bit like Police Academy, all of them.
Speaker 1: I tried, No, didn't capture their attention.
Speaker 3: Did they like the Truman Show.
Speaker 1: Loved the Truman Show. Love the Truman Show. I need to do the Rhino, the Rhino, Yeah, yeah, yeah, loves the Rhino and yeah we all.
Speaker 3: Cable Guy, oh the Bok, cable Guard, so many good movies.
Speaker 1: He was on Fight yes man. Yeah.
Speaker 3: So I don't think it is him at the order. I think he's exhausted. I'm with the conspiracy theorists that it wasn't him.
Speaker 1: Do your mask one again, somebody shtup men? All right, you're line.
Speaker 3: That was a good one, Brust, that wasn't on the radar.
Speaker 1: That was him. But yeah, one can't win them all. Jim can't win them all. Was the cable guy that won when they went to that medieval restaurant.
Speaker 3: I don't know really testing me now.
Speaker 1: Medieval restaurant. Him and Sarah Jisca, Parker's partner, what's his name?
Speaker 3: What's his husband? Jason? From Patrick Matthew Rogercks?
Speaker 1: You got there? Did we shot Robbie Williams one of our favorite surprise guests, remember that final show of the year.
Speaker 3: I know I love Robbie. I'm actually might be going to South America for the first time in September. He's playing there in Argentina.
Speaker 1: I thought you were going to be get me out.
Speaker 3: No, God, no, I'm just going to see Africa. I'm not going to see Robbie Williams. But he's there when I'm there, and.
Speaker 1: I'm like, let's go see him. The brit Awards couldn't afford a shirt open sous so handsome? Should I do that on Friday for the the one? Okay? Maybe you know I would encourage that, Okay, Clint. Yeah, If I'm going to go cool and young, you can go cool and young Ish and Harry.
Speaker 4: Cogan Switch Week deals are on now get revenge on your overpriced providers with unmissible deals on mobile internet, energy and laws to Cogan dot Com and Switch today.
Speaker 3: Jason Lawrence, make the switch.
Speaker 1: Switch all right? Thanks o mate to Cogain. We've got a thousand dollars to drop ad coging up grabs this morning? How well do we all lie?
Speaker 3: You're the best liar in the world. You are the best liar I've ever met.
Speaker 1: Brought to you by co. How this works. We all have a giant box in front of us. Only one of us has an iPad in it. Okay, if you can work out who's telling the truth, you and yourself thousand bucks to drop a cogain. If you get it wrong, we go to the next caller. Everyone, look in your.
Speaker 3: Mine's also heavy.
Speaker 2: Now can I start by saying, yesterday I was telling the truth, and today I've got it again.
Speaker 3: I've got I've doubled up, I've got the cocin goodies in my box, and I'll tell you what it is. It's an iPad.
Speaker 1: It's funny you say that because I've got an iPad in my box. I don't believe either of you.
Speaker 2: I think I think, I think the listeners out there would agree that I'm the most trustworthy.
Speaker 1: I think whoever's iPad is needs to replace the screen as well, because it's cracked in the corner.
Speaker 3: No it's not, well, no it's not, because it's an over iPad. And then over iPads around. You have those big chunky cases like you could drop them mom on a.
Speaker 1: Work So this is raw dog, no case, cracked corner, No, no.
Speaker 3: No, mine's got Yeah, mine's an old one. I think, Actually, what's the different I don't have one myself.
Speaker 1: An iPad in your box, I've gone in my box.
Speaker 3: I don't have one in real life, So I don't know what the difference you have.
Speaker 1: The mine's actually switched on like you can it's on. That's on. No, that's the like or bullshit because normal just going to sleep mode. No, they do ain't.
Speaker 3: What about the ones we use when we do OB's overseas, We don't have to keep up locking them.
Speaker 1: I listened to the pantom Remember here. All I'm saying is, if you're listening right now, I was telling the truth yesterday. I'm telling the truth right now.
Speaker 3: If you've seen any of our OB's, we do and we're not in the studio. The big iPads sit there with the big black case on it, and it's got the stand on. I've got that my box. You got the stand with the iPad in it.
Speaker 1: The stands in the box well, because the iPad stand would not fit in that little box.
Speaker 3: The iPad.
Speaker 1: I call Porky. It's like I'm watching an episode of Home and Away. You two start, let's get its third e twenty four.
Speaker 3: If you're switched on, push the button and tell me if it's.
Speaker 1: Mine is completely off?
Speaker 3: Mine's completely off too.
Speaker 1: All right, thirteen twenty four ten is our number.
Speaker 3: Let's go to the phone here a chance from Ivan.
Speaker 1: Good morning mate, Good day guys. Are you're back?
Speaker 2: It in?
Speaker 1: Clean by myself?
Speaker 3: Who's got the iPad?
Speaker 1: I'm tossing up between two?
Speaker 5: I'm going to rule out you clean.
Speaker 1: I'm going to go Jason. I do not have the iPad. Sorry, maid sich Ker and Trad. How are you going? Hey?
Speaker 6: Hey, guys are going, We're good?
Speaker 1: Stuff it up?
Speaker 3: Who's got the ie pad in the Do you want.
Speaker 1: To ask either one a question? Travis?
Speaker 7: I think Lauren's got.
Speaker 1: Travis.
Speaker 3: I've got the iPad, but it is not in a case, and I don't know if it's old on.
Speaker 1: You make no, definitely not understand thousand marks to drop a Cogan that's coming your way, Thank you very much, No worry, Travis, Cogan. Switch week deals are on all right now. I get revenge on your overpriced providers with unmissible deals on mobile, internet, energy and more. They do it all there headed Coogan, dot Com, dot AREU and Switch today they sell everything as well, so you can go and have a little shopping spree on us, Travis. We'll play again this time tomorrow on Nova. It's just gone six thirty. We'll update your runnerwork. Get your latest to news next. Good morning, Melbourne, this is Nomber one hundred. You're on the air with Jas and Lauren Clints here as well. We're doing it thanks to our mates at Shell Already express a little bit of cloud around again today tops to twenty one. She was an overcast one.
Speaker 3: Yes, I know it was a bit grizzly, wasn't it, But I kind.
Speaker 1: Of liked it. Rain at school pick up, it's a bloody not well.
Speaker 3: I got home in the afternoon and I was like, I don't feel guilty about being inside. Like I sat on the couch and watched Bridgeton.
Speaker 1: And I started watching Crazy Stupid Love. Oh's that? Remember? I do remember who's in it? Ryan Gosling?
Speaker 3: Yes, what you were going on your own watching a rom com?
Speaker 1: Yeah, he's watching ten minutes of.
Speaker 3: No.
Speaker 1: I don't mind that, Thank you. You're in touch with you well loaded, ready to watch Below Deck? And I thought, no, no, no, I'll start a.
Speaker 3: Movie when you only had ten minutes.
Speaker 1: Fifteen ten fe like fifteen minutes skill before school pickup, And I'm like, I'll start this. I like watching movies I've seen for ten minutes. Yeah, I don't like watching movies I've never seen.
Speaker 3: I don't like watching a movie when I don't have the time to watch.
Speaker 1: I'll go back to it. Yeah, I've got to go start to finish, really watch I can't watch part of the movie. No, no, that's fine. I finally finished that one you put me onto on Netflix, which the Matte Damon One, The Rip? The Rip?
Speaker 3: Have you watched The Accountant too yet?
Speaker 1: I started? So I've got two movies on the go.
Speaker 3: Hand do that that's illegal in the bin with you?
Speaker 1: That's wrong when you're watching the Rip? How many parts did you watch it? In on the plane? Took me about two weeks.
Speaker 3: That is not normal.
Speaker 1: I did the three sittings.
Speaker 3: That's cooked.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you're a bit different, aren't you.
Speaker 3: How can you remember? I can't even cop watching the shows where there's an episode a week. I after like, go back and watch the episode before again and a whole recap, and I'm like, oh, that's right.
Speaker 1: Now, I'm good to go. My memory is in decline there.
Speaker 3: So that's cooked. That's cookie Chooky. I don't like that, cook Choky. That's a bit cookie choky.
Speaker 1: Went back to the account uti yesterday. But it is more of a mood that.
Speaker 3: Was like six weeks ago.
Speaker 1: And you watched and hang on, you watched ten minutes of a Ryan Gossling, rock Cock and Steve Carrell. It's funny.
Speaker 3: You're a weirdo anyway. You just continue, you just continue the image that you're a widow, a little weirdo.
Speaker 2: Fly the flag, guys, I have some important news here because we all love our cars, don't we. Yes, we do, very We're a very car proud family here on Nova.
Speaker 1: Are you question?
Speaker 3: Is you a car guy that's had the same brand of car your whole one?
Speaker 1: No, no fork around. Yeah. I don't think like I'm driving the Raptor at the moment.
Speaker 3: But that's because you've been given run.
Speaker 1: Yeah, but I don't think I could go back to a car thinking about this car. You're in a car? No no, no, but like like I like ute, Sorry your ute guy.
Speaker 3: Now, yeah, I think how many times have you used to tray? You'll still need a tray?
Speaker 1: Remember that? Do you remember that?
Speaker 3: Dart Oh? But you'll still need a tray?
Speaker 1: I don't remember.
Speaker 3: It's funny. Everyone saw it. Everyone need the Dark Beta video.
Speaker 1: You guys do it again.
Speaker 3: Producer's going to do it again.
Speaker 1: Suspense is killing me. Suspense is killing me.
Speaker 3: You can't hit the button, but you'll still need a tray.
Speaker 1: Is that Darth Vader? But you'll still need a trade?
Speaker 3: What's Darth Vader? I'm missing a lot here much anyway? How many times have you used the tray?
Speaker 6: Well?
Speaker 1: I still need a tray? Car, I still need to tray. I don't think it's Is it like that?
Speaker 3: Is he like your food is a Darth Vader bits? Maybe it's not Darth Vader, it's a Lego pick. But you'll still need a tray.
Speaker 1: Can someone find it there? Anyone?
Speaker 3: I'm out there? Thirteen? What's our number? Twenty four ten? Thirteen twenty four ten? Does anyone know what I'm talking about?
Speaker 1: So you still need to train?
Speaker 3: It was like a Lego Darth Vader clip. No one's calling or a missed.
Speaker 2: Out continue because in the US, there's been a and you study undertaken all about vehicle dependability. Basically, what it's doing it is rating the best and the worst cars for how dependable they are, right, so coming out on top. If you're driving a Lexus, they are the most dependable cars on the road. Alexis mostly followed by the Mazda. Now, I don't know if anyone in this team owns a Volkswagen.
Speaker 1: Yeah, a couple of the team members do. The Volkswagen is he is considered the least dependable je jeep Sonaudi's are up there as well, so too so to the Mercedes. Oh you pay for your little bread?
Speaker 3: Is there a Tesla on there? Anyway?
Speaker 1: That the Tesla? It's it's more owner operator era that costs you when you're in a Tesla. Where's forward? The Ford is sort of mid pack.
Speaker 3: The Everest, Yeah with the tray.
Speaker 1: No, that's the Raptor because I need a tray.
Speaker 3: What's the difference between the Everest and the Raptor.
Speaker 1: The Everest doesn't have a track. I think the Everest is like a football drive. I think you've got some fans here, Julian in Windsor.
Speaker 3: Anyone knows what I'm talking about.
Speaker 1: Please try and translate what the hell Lauren's talking about.
Speaker 8: So I know this clips is talking about. I almost died laughing when I first saw it. It's it's a video of a comedy sketch done by Eddie Is back in the day, and it's death It's Darth Faded going down to the Death Star canteen to order food. And I won't I won't do the spoiler alert because I can't do it anywhere as good as he did. But you have to look it up.
Speaker 1: I've got it. I've got it. I've got it.
Speaker 3: The audio to do it, just for.
Speaker 8: The first bit. But yeah, everyone should go and go to YouTube because it's so funny.
Speaker 1: Jillian, give it a go before we play it, and we'll compare the two.
Speaker 8: Come on, come on, okay, so spoiler alert. So he's uh says, well, you know there must be there must be a canteen, you know where where Dark Fader can go down and order food. You know, I'll have the penne arabiata like you'll still need a tray, he said, I don't need a trade to kill you. I can use the power of the Dark Force and the food is hot. You'll still need a tray. Oh okay, I still need the trade. This one is this one is with all the power of the rainforest. Can we can we not try it?
Speaker 3: The one that's on the screen, The one that's on the screen now is a new version. I saw like a leg over and hang on.
Speaker 1: Is this a movie? I'm not sure I I can kill you with a single thought. Well, still need No, you're talking?
Speaker 3: No, no, it goes on and on and hang on?
Speaker 1: Can we go one more? Hang on?
Speaker 3: That's no, there's a whole clip. They just put one grab on there. Can you do the grab though? Because I reckon I sound like him? Okay, say the grab? Come on, I'm on, Jason, I am veda doth feather, Lord feather.
Speaker 1: I can kill you with a single thought. We'll still need a tray.
Speaker 3: That you need to watch the old equipments.
Speaker 1: Really no, I'm good. It's funny. I think I'll go back to crazy stupid love. I'll look.
Speaker 3: Lots of people are calling saying they like it.
Speaker 1: That just happen. Lots of people calling. We don't know. They're saying that they like it.
Speaker 3: Graham's calling to say, you still need a tray, And every time you talk about your wrapp them out with the tray.
Speaker 1: I'm mean to bring it up one no, no, I am veda Lord, I can kill you with a single thought. We'll still need a tray. We're just talking car brands and which ones are the safest on the roads. I want to flip that and find out what's wrong with your car.
Speaker 3: Basically when you wind the window down, the door just driving along so it's windows up jobs doesn't work, need bananas.
Speaker 6: I've got table tries holding up for sunriser because.
Speaker 9: Otherwise just flapped down. Yeah, I just display for the clock and like how much picture I've got left?
Speaker 6: Doesn't worry?
Speaker 1: So you run in the gordlets.
Speaker 6: Every time I turned the left, the horn.
Speaker 3: Would go up every time you tend left the indicator as you turned as I turned.
Speaker 1: That's incredible.
Speaker 3: I mean that's probably a lemon. Shouldn't be on the road. Really.
Speaker 1: Thirteen twenty four ten is our number. What's wrong with your car? We're looking for the biggest lemon in Melbourne at the moment. In return, I got tickets to the footy up for grabs thirteen twenty four ten to join us now at Nover Skyful of Stars. Good morning, Melbourne, six minutes away from seven. You're on over one hundred. We're talking lemons this morning. What's wrong with your car? When we're growing up, we used to have no speaking about this before, back in the old eighties. No seat belts. We like this little hatchback. Dad would drive, so two seats in the run and the back there was no seats. It was just like a giant boot. So we would sit in there rear facing. And the problem was you had a little gas thing that holds up the back door the boot that ran out. So Dad used to have a broomstick that he just put there to hold up the back door. But when you were getting in out, careful you can kick the broomstick because they had come down on you like a mouse. Yes, yes, it was. It was like a mouse.
Speaker 3: Children now eighth they really were.
Speaker 2: Had a friend who used to we used to sort of carpool to and from Uni. We just used to take it in turns because more more often than not, one of us would have a few beers and the other one would have to drive un the cars. Yeah, so he drove a canary yellow Toyo Corona. They were called I remember Corona Corona or Corolla Corona and.
Speaker 1: The right till Man's Corolla.
Speaker 2: The right indicator didn't work for some reason, but the left is so he had to put his. But he'd end up doing end up doing this and he'd sort of like be waving as opposed to just.
Speaker 1: A solid arm out. That's what you need. It could have been worse. Imagine the left you would have had to lean up. That's a passenger job. Fine.
Speaker 3: My friend Nick just texts me saying, remember my windscreen wipers at UNI would the car would be off parked, would be walking back to the car and the windscreen wipers would just be going randomly, going out anytime the day, all night, they just go.
Speaker 1: That's perfect for you because it would flick off the parking ticket so you'd never come in ticket problem. That's smart. In thirteen twenty four ten is our number? Join us on the air, what's wrong with your car? In return, I got tickets to the footage so Kilda are marching in loud to the opening round against Collingwood at the g It's happening Sunday. You can get your tickets via ticket Tech before you miss out.
Speaker 3: Foot is back. This week is back Lenny, good morning. What's wrong with your car? Hi?
Speaker 7: So when I go in to drive sometimes it reverses, and I think it's the transmission. It's a real serious problem.
Speaker 3: That is a serious problem, like you sometimes just the traffic lights and the cast that's going backwards.
Speaker 7: Well, I don't drive it anymore.
Speaker 1: That's the problem, so I need to get it. Really, it's just a bit of jeopardy as to what happens. You can't take it out of but then you have to put it in reverse.
Speaker 3: To go forward.
Speaker 8: Yeah, it didn't miss.
Speaker 3: Really is that it like can be fixed?
Speaker 1: Job?
Speaker 3: Or is that a like to the record's job?
Speaker 1: No, that sounds like a torch.
Speaker 9: Yeah, I think I needed I don't know.
Speaker 1: I'm assurance job.
Speaker 3: I'd be catching the bus.
Speaker 1: Well, I think as long as you don't take it out of gear.
Speaker 3: But what about when you're at the traffic lights.
Speaker 1: No, no, but like you're still in drive. She was saying. Sometimes when you put it in drive it might go reverse.
Speaker 3: Only when you take it out of part.
Speaker 1: Yeah. Yeah, I think it's just the initial but you get going, you're fine. Yeah.
Speaker 3: I mean that's looking at life positively.
Speaker 1: The kid, because I'm above the line.
Speaker 3: Very positive, dangerous, very positive exactly.
Speaker 1: Remember remember we had that caller once. He said was that his cart couldn't reverse, so when he went to the shops he could only if he could drive through the park park.
Speaker 3: Yeah, he had no reve forward before he could put it in neutral and push it back if he was.
Speaker 1: I mean, if he went through the drive through and missed the windows.
Speaker 3: No going down, I know you have to go around again.
Speaker 1: That's it. Hey, Jess, you got a crap car.
Speaker 10: That's not me, it was my dad.
Speaker 3: What was wrong with it?
Speaker 10: So when we were younger, he came to pick us up for the weekend and pulls up in the car and the passenger seats got a milk crate sitting there and serve a car seat.
Speaker 1: Oh so you just sat on the milk crack.
Speaker 10: Well no, Mum wouldn't let us go with him. But apparently he's been driving up the hills and went around the corner and the door will open and the seat fell out, and coming down the hill.
Speaker 3: Replaced it with milk creak And then did he put the door back on?
Speaker 7: Yeah?
Speaker 1: I think there's the door just swung open.
Speaker 3: On the seat fell out. Lucky he went on it.
Speaker 10: Then he just closed the door, put a milk crate in the place and thought he could come pick us up and it would be safe.
Speaker 3: No, Mum wouldn't Mum wouldn't be having that.
Speaker 1: I wouldn't want him going around a corner on the way.
Speaker 3: Come on, dad, that's bitter response.
Speaker 1: I think Cable tied the milk crate down.
Speaker 3: It's amazing think he actually had a car season there. He just had like a dining room chair.
Speaker 1: I just I want to know what speed he was going around the corner for the whole thing to roll down the hill. See you come out of the car, see you.
Speaker 3: Well.
Speaker 1: Good morning Melbourne, Why can you Tuesday?
Speaker 3: Hello?
Speaker 1: Hey? Melbourne Football Club had their launch last night, its season launch, Hall of Fame night.
Speaker 2: It was fantastic. Heard from the new coach, Stephen King, who he had on this show just a couple of weeks ago.
Speaker 3: I like Stephen King, former Geelong champion.
Speaker 1: Yeah, remember he left. You just had a good vibe about it.
Speaker 3: He did good family man.
Speaker 1: Do you know who was really really gushing last night, Laurence Mum. I was Liz there, rah rah ring rah Ra the DS was Liz part of the team photo as well did I did you not the team photo?
Speaker 3: But I don't know she was there on photo day. Yeah, she works, she does something with she's a retired player.
Speaker 1: The coterie.
Speaker 2: The coterie is established to support the players, or it was established back in the day to support the players. But I believe she was part of the team photo. She slipped in next to the captain and next to the coach in the big team photo.
Speaker 1: You must be very proud. I can't wait to get a copy of it. Like why she works at the club.
Speaker 3: She doesn't work at the class.
Speaker 1: Straight to the mantel piece, Lauren. Do you know what she might do it for the Christmas cards? She might send out that.
Speaker 3: Far she looks after her or was there a whole bunch of people?
Speaker 1: I think they basically get a big but she's laying on a side and all the players are holding her her style with yeah exactly? Was it just her? They get a lot of children through, you know, like and then you do you get why were you there?
Speaker 3: No? No, my nephew's got one just them and the whole team, Lawrence, so cool.
Speaker 1: Lauren'smun pushed your nephews out the way to get a photo with the Yeah, shout out Liz.
Speaker 3: We won't be up if she was out last night.
Speaker 1: Absolutely, I wonder where he keet it from. Hey, coming up this hour your cheese? Oh just easy shit.
Speaker 3: If you drive past this morning, Liza is going to be mad. Liza is going to be mad at you. If you keep talking about her like that, you'll get on the blosse.
Speaker 1: I lovely, you like it.
Speaker 3: You're having a few cheap shots and Liz.
Speaker 1: Is not going to lie. Your mum is welcome any time on this show. When she wakes up with that massive hangover at night, if you're going to blow, she might be up still going. Oh Jesus, you are playing a dangerous game on a Tuesday with.
Speaker 3: The Christmas card list. You won't get the Melbourneam photo.
Speaker 1: Hey coming up your chances when you're to the Formula one this hour and we've got five k question on the way as well.
Speaker 3: This is nover terrible Tuesday. Apparently you Tuesday.
Speaker 1: We'll forget about get about Monday itis. Monday artists isn't a thing. In fact, research has shown that Mondays are a most productive day, crime productive day, but Tuesdays.
Speaker 3: Goes to work on a Monday or Friday every working from Homeriday. They're very relaxed.
Speaker 2: People hate Tuesdays. Tuesday is the most hated and the least productive day of the week. That's according to a new survey out today conducted by a US software firm.
Speaker 1: And do you know who hate it the most? Those bloody gen Z's. Gen Z comes down from a massive weekend, that's all.
Speaker 3: No, I think that it's because they don't go to work on Mondays.
Speaker 2: Also, two thirds of millennials hate Tuesday mornings, most grumpiest, most stressed on Tuesdays.
Speaker 1: See Wednesdays, like, you know, we're almost there. Thursdays fun Thursdays.
Speaker 3: Because no one's going to work on Friday.
Speaker 2: Tuesday is sort of yeah, coming down from the weekend. But you're also you've got so.
Speaker 1: Long until the next weekend, right Tuesdays when the important meetings happen.
Speaker 3: Yes, in here do because they know not to bother us on a Monday.
Speaker 1: Don't come here us on a Monday for a meeting with you subscribe to this, Yeah, Tuesday, So Tuesday it is. Yeah, I think it's a thing. It's my most hated day. It's just like, as I say this, so long until the weekend. Producer gen Z stressed out today she's got a be CAP meeting, does she?
Speaker 3: Well, that could be any day that would stress you.
Speaker 1: You okay, Jenny, put on a Tuesday at all day? Or you look angry? Stressed? You look angry. I'm stressed. You're going to go a power suit for the v CAP meeting? Yeah?
Speaker 3: All black. Wow, you should get messing.
Speaker 1: With You can't not on a Tuesday. Make sure you don't have a house party in the background of the zoom court.
Speaker 3: I think it's good to have those those meetings that you're ready to fight Tuesday. Chuck it in because on a Tuesday, to fight and day.
Speaker 1: Anyone else out there cracking the ships.
Speaker 3: Today then fighting words. It's a fighting day.
Speaker 1: I could hear our bosses listening right now. Go all right, let's park that meeting we had for Laurence. Thursday.
Speaker 3: Yeah, Thursday, first.
Speaker 1: Agree to anything, almost anything, almost anything on a Thursday.
Speaker 3: Yeah, but a Tuesday. The study is right, Tuesday's fighting day, flighting day.
Speaker 1: I reckon, there's grumpy people out there. Let me calm you.
Speaker 11: Is it a bong sorry, a bong bong bong? I thought that's called a gong. Yeah, it's a gong bong a b to really get gong?
Speaker 1: That sounds like mountain. Tuesday's my favorite day.
Speaker 3: Tuesday.
Speaker 1: We're ready to go. We'll say yes to anything on a Tuesday. It's a Tuesday. Ready first, anyone.
Speaker 3: Get him some twistas. He's hungry. It's got on Mondays. No, it's a gong, not a bong.
Speaker 1: The Fun thirteen twenty four ten is our number. Let's find out how stress Melbourne is on a Tuesday. Who's got the worst Tuesday? Tuesday? Yeah? What have you got on today? Come and join us for bomb Bom Park The BF only thirteen and twenty.
Speaker 3: I don't like Tuesdays? What was that song?
Speaker 1: I don't like? Mon me? Why I don't like Juesday? Thirday twenty four ten? What have you got on today? That's really going to stress you out?
Speaker 3: I don't know what I love more, long weekend or a short week?
Speaker 1: You want to come to a school pick up with me after the Grand Prix on Friday?
Speaker 3: Absolutely zero chance of that happening.
Speaker 1: Okay, so maybe we certainly don't like Tuesdays. No we don't.
Speaker 2: Well, research has proven that Tuesdays are most hated day least productive.
Speaker 1: Let me set the scene, but we'll have to fill the gaps. Tuesday Choesesday thirteen twenty four, ten is our number to join us on the Yeah, here the boon, the long gone. Sorry Sarah, good morning.
Speaker 7: Good morning.
Speaker 3: Have you got a rough Tuesday today? I did.
Speaker 7: I've literally just come off night shift and instead of going home and going to bed, I have to take one to high school, then go to speech. So care is another? Take them back to school and getting to bed at eleven, get up at two, kick them all.
Speaker 3: Up, and about the how old's the high school is? Sarah?
Speaker 7: He's year seven, so yeah, still young.
Speaker 1: How does it make I'm on the bus. How does it make you feel? Sarah?
Speaker 7: Exhausted, dressed, and I think I'm going to pull my hair out by time.
Speaker 3: I get to Okay, all right, so let's talk at seven twenty five? What time did you say? You can go to bed?
Speaker 1: Probably about eleven o'clock this morning and then back up at two. Have you got night shift tonight?
Speaker 7: No, I'm off tonight. Goodness. So, but then I'll probably try and go to bed about nine and I'll.
Speaker 6: Be right away.
Speaker 3: We bring bedtime.
Speaker 1: That's the problem. You can't sit up watch maths. You've got to go a bit earlier.
Speaker 3: Can you go to bed earlier?
Speaker 7: I can try, but I'll probably just lie there because I'll be like, yep.
Speaker 3: So one's in year seven. How it's the other child in your six.
Speaker 6: So they're all very close to you.
Speaker 3: You know what you should tell them? They need to cook dinner for you.
Speaker 1: That's a good solution, Lauren. Good solution.
Speaker 3: Mum needs to put her feet up to bed. Kids can pull up their socks tonight.
Speaker 1: You need the going yes, yeah, we'll get Yeah, just the gong.
Speaker 3: I mean jays thot. That might help you chill out a bit, but I think given your day, Sarah, that ain't going to cut it.
Speaker 1: It's bedtime.
Speaker 3: You got something nice for Sarah, Well, she's a nurse.
Speaker 1: A shot of adrenaline. Are you in the body shop?
Speaker 7: No, I'm not a nurse, but I work in an emergency department.
Speaker 1: So you got access to the adrenaline the dewberry thing from the body shop. Well, I was going to set the flowers about that turn here. Fifty dollars were the flowers. We're going to send them your way from Flowers for Everyone dot com.
Speaker 7: Au fantastic.
Speaker 3: Thank you so much beautiful.
Speaker 1: Well you're not happy with that hat? Do you hate flowers? Youays?
Speaker 3: Yeah? I love flowers, But I mean like dinner would have been.
Speaker 1: To look at the body shot.
Speaker 3: She's working all the time.
Speaker 1: Well do you know what? Go to bed, Sarah?
Speaker 3: Coming from Jason who works three hours a day, that win just about sleep every night.
Speaker 1: Go straight home, Jason.
Speaker 3: Your dog can't say that to her? Say sorry on your dog, the one that gave her because I told you to give her something and then you gave us something that she's not even gonna have time to say sorry, Say sorry, say sorry to start?
Speaker 1: Where is she get her back on the line.
Speaker 3: We don't need another radio show having fights on it.
Speaker 1: Say sorry, I'm taking to Sarah. Are you there? Hello, I'd like to apologize. Let me give you something else. How about some specsavers?
Speaker 3: Old, no, no, she can go down and get sunglasses.
Speaker 1: You can go down or something like that.
Speaker 12: Yeah, perfect, perfect, you are you?
Speaker 3: You have a great day. Get put them on and tell those kids to pull their socks up and help them out today.
Speaker 1: You know who else hates Tuesdays? Maddie and Barrick.
Speaker 3: I'm Matt?
Speaker 1: Are I Matt? The gown Yeah, we're good. How are you doing good?
Speaker 6: What's going to work?
Speaker 12: What's and I'm two weeks on, two weeks off, so two days always boil out days.
Speaker 8: So that's why it's not a good day.
Speaker 1: I mean, you've just had two weeks off, bro.
Speaker 8: Yeah, but you got to go up there for two weeks.
Speaker 3: Yeah, that's hard. Where do you have to fly to?
Speaker 12: Poor head?
Speaker 1: One?
Speaker 3: Wow? And what what are you working? The mines or something?
Speaker 1: Yeah, Diesel, that's hard work. Send them some flowers. No, okay, maybe the body shop.
Speaker 3: Like moist fries.
Speaker 1: Matt. We're going to send you the body shoved Jrewberry pack exactly.
Speaker 8: There you go.
Speaker 3: You can also smell like drew Berry in the mind. Yeah, gloss yourself up to remember when you Yes, yeah, the skin will be absolutely lost.
Speaker 1: I won't lose him in there. You got the I could smell him. We found him.
Speaker 3: Do you know what some of those fos would do, the good smelling spray.
Speaker 1: That's a good point. Got the cough.
Speaker 3: The black lives.
Speaker 1: We've got one more Shuesday, Karen. You hate every day, Karen?
Speaker 3: We got Karen on the phone.
Speaker 12: Hello, Hello, I love you guys. Actually make my day every day.
Speaker 1: Thanks I'm going to be nice to her. What are you about, Karen?
Speaker 12: Well, today's my birthday and I've had all of my family calling me this morning, and well we call our family the Singing Budgies. So I just had Mum give me a call and she saund like she had a pack of dart and a slider beering happy birthday.
Speaker 1: Can you give us an example what she's having happy?
Speaker 12: It's very like she's underwater with a snorkelong like. So she's the most amazing mom. I love her so much.
Speaker 1: Calling me this morning.
Speaker 12: They're so beautiful.
Speaker 7: What are you going to be so stressful?
Speaker 12: After all?
Speaker 3: So? Oh see you Tuesday is not going to be stressed. Happy birthday?
Speaker 1: Can happy birthday?
Speaker 6: Thank you?
Speaker 12: Thanks guys.
Speaker 3: It's not stressful for you at all. You're can have a great day.
Speaker 12: Well it can be when one calls coming in after the other.
Speaker 3: Oh, you're actually stressed because the family's contract.
Speaker 1: You can get overwhelming and then you got to get back all that. Remember the days yet to reply to all the messages. I'm like them, just make you feel better, Caren. Do you have something from the body shop? Karen? Now we're going to send you some flowers. How about two hundred and fifty bucks. We're the flowers from Flowers for Everyone dot com dot au. That's your muster for your birthday.
Speaker 12: Oh, thank you so much, guys. And you guys are amazing. You make my day every day on my way to work, you crack me out. You are amazing.
Speaker 3: Do you have to work today on your birthday?
Speaker 1: Yes?
Speaker 6: I just loved BOMs.
Speaker 12: I'm a medical receptionist. I've just loved inm and my day will start.
Speaker 3: Surely you have a wonderful day. I hope all your patients are lovely too, and don't give you any kind of Well.
Speaker 12: That's another then well maybe that's why my day will be so pressful.
Speaker 3: But anyway, now you're gonna have a good mone I ca.
Speaker 1: Yeah, happy birthday. It is right on seven thirty. We'll check you round to work. Your latest didn't use next? This is number one hundred. Well, good morning, medl bene, welcome you Tuesday. He footy is days awake.
Speaker 3: It is it's not far way at all.
Speaker 1: What hey? Can I just say what's going on down at Richmond? You need to you need to put a rocket up your tigers because we have been inviting all the clubs in right in the lead up to starting the.
Speaker 3: Seats, some of them have invited themselves in. They're excited.
Speaker 1: Yeah, a lot of the clubs are pumped. They're coming in, they're giving away memberships. Intact, the doggies, it's their day to day. And we've got Rory Lobb coming in. He's one of the greats and I'll tea very fun your Richmond club need to pull their head in because they offered, like the receptionist on the phone for three minutes, you.
Speaker 3: Know they wouldn't come on, guys, what Richmond's so busy doing?
Speaker 1: Not training? They're training.
Speaker 3: Do you think it's because I keep saying we're rebuilding and they've craped it because I keep saying if Richmond won a game yet.
Speaker 1: Well you've got to say something.
Speaker 3: Yeah, come on, Richmond Football Club. I am a paid member of like thirty five years, it's probably thirty. I'm a bit older than that, but my dad pays my membership every year. Can't get a bloody Tiger's player on. What are they so busy doing? Hopefully kicking practice? Well, god knows we need it.
Speaker 1: Rory Lop, We're going to join us from the Doggies. After eight o'clock this morning, we're going to offload a couple of memberships. But sticking with sport. You know what else is coming up this weekend.
Speaker 3: It's it's all about the Formula One and it's not just this weekend on Thursday.
Speaker 1: Yes, it does, and we've got your tickets. We are looking for the best Formula one sound. It's the gear change that gets me every time.
Speaker 3: We've got some exciting news on tickets too.
Speaker 1: Oh you do, oh yes, we do thirday and twenty four to ten to win your way to the Grand Prix.
Speaker 3: It is Grand Prix Week in Melbourne. And now I love the sound of the cars. I love everything about the Formula I'm.
Speaker 1: Glad to like the sound of the cars.
Speaker 4: Because American Express presents Lakeside Festival at the Formula One featuring Mourrat and Logic one thousand on Thursday, March Vibes. It gets still available at grand free dot com today.
Speaker 1: Use Jason Loans rever.
Speaker 6: Tickets.
Speaker 1: We do this every year. Give us your best f one car sound and we will send you to race day on Sunday because Sunday is Race.
Speaker 3: Day and we are upping the steaks Melbourne. All you've got to do is make your best Formula one car impersonation. Now someone will be winning tickets to Sunday, which you cannot buy. It has been sold out for months, but we have an upgrade. Get to it on Friday. One of the winners will not only have the tickets to Sunday, they will also get an F one Paddic tour. Wow, and part of it will be it'll be four people.
Speaker 1: No, this is money, can't buy stuff, right, that's right. We could have the grand stand as well.
Speaker 3: Get grandstand tickets, you get an F one paddy Now it could be you get four or we might have two winners get up grade.
Speaker 1: I mean that's where all the big dogs will Yeah you might see Yeah, good all drivers apparently word from the drivers cars. Everything should arrive in time. We should be good to go.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I'm excited.
Speaker 1: Jim K might be in the paddy club, Kim, how do you know, Kim K might.
Speaker 3: Be there, might be Rita or is singing on Saturday night.
Speaker 1: Jim, good morning morning.
Speaker 6: How are you well?
Speaker 1: Yeah good? You're an F one fan?
Speaker 3: Yeah yeah so more than oh yeah all right, Well, if you want these Sicket's Sunday.
Speaker 1: Tim.
Speaker 3: It's very simple. You just got to do your best F one impersonation, aren't you ready?
Speaker 1: Here we go? Not bad, not going traffic on the straight, They're not bad. We've had we've had a lot worse. Let's be honest.
Speaker 3: That was sound straight?
Speaker 6: Sure?
Speaker 1: Yeah, twenty four ten is our number.
Speaker 3: Oscar in Ringwood, North good morning, good morning. Oh alright, sorry, Aiden in Ringwood North Morning. Hi, Sorry I got confused because Oscar is your favorite driver? Yeah, said you love the McLaren's.
Speaker 1: Yeah right, I reckon he'll win this year.
Speaker 3: Oh yeah, yeah, alright, Aidan, give it a Here we go.
Speaker 1: That's solid. That's very very very solid. Slowing down for the corner.
Speaker 3: And do you watch all the grand PRIs? Yes? Yeah you must have you ever been before?
Speaker 1: What about you wake up the middle of the night if it's like you know, the one in Vegas or anything?
Speaker 3: Yeah, oh, he loves you can tell, you can tell you knew what you're doing there?
Speaker 1: All right, Isabella? Are you going to ruin a kid's dreams? Good morning? I feel bad, I hope not.
Speaker 3: Don't feel bad.
Speaker 1: It's a competition, you know what, exactly exactly? Yeah, all right, go for it.
Speaker 3: M did you say box box in there?
Speaker 6: Yeah?
Speaker 3: What's box means?
Speaker 1: Come in? Come in the pits? Oh? Is that box box? What did they just say? Come in the pits?
Speaker 3: It's too compared to come to the box?
Speaker 1: Why when you go pit pitt box?
Speaker 3: Just because it probably sounds like something else, like what hit? Like you've been hit?
Speaker 1: Oh right, yeah, right.
Speaker 3: Reason Sorry? I think Aiden wins.
Speaker 1: We could get a whole lot better as well. Aiden, because we'll find out later in the week if you get upgraded, and that would be sick.
Speaker 3: That means you could be in the grandstand. You could be walking the paddick with all your favorite drivers.
Speaker 1: Is that dad in the background who's happy?
Speaker 3: Yeah?
Speaker 10: Yeah?
Speaker 3: Is dad going too?
Speaker 6: Yeah?
Speaker 3: Good on your dad and Maiden, Well, good luck. We might talk to you again on Friday exactly.
Speaker 1: American Going Breasts presents the Lakeside Festival at the Formula One featuring More Rat and Logic one thousand on Thursday, March five. Tickets still available at Grand Prix dot com dot are you Aiden from Ringwood, North? Is going? Aiden? Take us the break with your Formula one cars? Sound again? Mate? There is certain things we like to debate and that is the best things around Melbourne.
Speaker 9: And this week the best top chips in Melbourne you get from Central Park Sellars. It's a wine bar in Melbourne. They've got thick, crispy chips that are in chicken salt. It's a homemade chicken salt. It also comes with a truffle, Aolie.
Speaker 6: Smoky chicks and rich and smoky chicks. Yes, they're like the perfect size, perfect amount of christ and really good seasons.
Speaker 1: We must try Melbourne's Best host Chip Edition Potato.
Speaker 3: My goodness, people have got very serious passionate social.
Speaker 1: Oh my god, we've done like you know, best cinnamon scrap, best potato me, best me with nothing. Best. March has gone off Likelourne. Do you know why because the marcher suck. Yeah, we're not March of people. No we are not. Now they can march are on out of here.
Speaker 3: Yeah it wasn't for us, was it.
Speaker 1: Thirteen twenty fourteen is our number Melbourne's best hot Chip. We're going to be trying them tomorrow.
Speaker 3: That is very passionate.
Speaker 1: They should be and shop now.
Speaker 2: There's there's there's one outlet that people have been recommending to me, and that is Northern Soul instant Kilda. They're a they're chips specialist now that's all they sell. Yeah do I They do fish and chips as well. They do this, you know that spice bag? No, yes, it's quite Irish, isn't it? Isn't it Irish jazz? A spice bag?
Speaker 1: What's in it?
Speaker 13: Spice bag is a beautiful Irish delicacy which he would usually get in a Chinese chip shop of salt and chili, chips and crispy shread and chicken with some onions and cups come in there as well. Serve it with Irish chip shop curry sauce.
Speaker 1: It is beautiful.
Speaker 3: That sounds absolutely foul.
Speaker 1: That's disgusting, awesome.
Speaker 3: On the first plane back to Ireland. Why do you get it from a Chinese chip?
Speaker 1: Chinese? You think in the UK? That's that's the thing like Chinese food and don't get a spice bag with it in New Zealand and curry sauce.
Speaker 3: We love Chinese food in my house, very familiar with the cuisine and they do not serve hot chips.
Speaker 1: New Zealand it a lot. All the fish and chip shops are Chinese takeaways.
Speaker 3: Don't worry about New Zealand, mate, don't worry about them. They do their own thing. They ain't doing that.
Speaker 1: Okay, I've got a photo of the Chips online at that place hand cut. They look a little well.
Speaker 3: Hawks Farm's the one that everyone is that Hawks Hawks Farm. Now, that's the one that I told you about last week.
Speaker 1: They look in.
Speaker 3: Borne down in the morning to Peninsula.
Speaker 1: Well, you know what, they're making the track tomorrow. They're bringing them in.
Speaker 3: But I don't know how well that travel travel.
Speaker 2: Well, I mean that's setting up a deep fry here, because that's a great investment in our future.
Speaker 3: Because you can't be putting them in the micro Well, I don't know.
Speaker 1: I think it's up to the business to try and keep them chip ready.
Speaker 3: Mastership been unfair if they've got to come from the Peninsula.
Speaker 1: I think it's down to the judges, like they do a master chef when they try the meals. The meals, So we need to take that into account, like was the crunch there to travel an hour ago? You know what I mean?
Speaker 3: Are you are you comparing us to Mastership?
Speaker 1: Which one are you? Matt and you're George, You're the dodgy one.
Speaker 3: Love George's master Chef is he a g No?
Speaker 1: George corn barrass was on Mastership? Where do you think Preston was from? Married at first?
Speaker 3: So I don't really know. I don't watch cooking shows. I don't like them. Shout out to the master Chef Spaceship. I'm just, you know, more of a maths girl.
Speaker 1: Mat No.
Speaker 3: I just I find it too overwhelming.
Speaker 1: I don't know that your good friend and George Allen, yeah, just not on Mastership, just like in person. He's very overwhelming on tape.
Speaker 3: When I saw George on Sunday, say I hated you on the telling. I didn't even know who's on the tap I watched all the time. I said to him, we are doing Melbourne's best, and I said, you should come in a big guest charge and we'll do Melbourn's best of Lucky.
Speaker 1: Oh was he king?
Speaker 3: Absolutely king? You can only do it on a Friday.
Speaker 1: So that's right, that's right, Lakey's work.
Speaker 3: He's my favorite master Chef Judge.
Speaker 1: Hey, and you know them all? Hey, the other one you've recommended to me nine years ago when I moved here, you said, Jace, get yourself around Schnitz.
Speaker 3: I didn't even know you nine years ago, because I definitely didn't say.
Speaker 1: That it was a weird DM just out of nowhere. Hey, Jase working to Melbourne get around five years ago. I mean a strong chip. They're very, very consistent.
Speaker 3: It's something in the seasoning there.
Speaker 1: You made a call off the air before you went, you know, schnitz chip.
Speaker 3: Oh if you put five hundred chips in front of me and that he's.
Speaker 1: Gone a long time.
Speaker 2: I love it?
Speaker 3: What's wrong that?
Speaker 1: Are you? Your friend? I love chips about our most person. You could go another half hour. We've got Rory lob standing by get his opinion of it as well.
Speaker 3: He'd be definitely invested in this.
Speaker 1: He looks like a guy.
Speaker 3: Yeah, we could have Cindy Crawford out there and Jason to talk about it.
Speaker 1: She loves chips.
Speaker 3: She wouldn't.
Speaker 1: Yeah, thirteen twenty four ten is our number, Melbourne's best top chip. Tomorrow we will try them. A lot of people saying seven grams in Richmond. I thought there was more like a bricky cafe.
Speaker 3: Seven grand Oh? Is that the one off?
Speaker 1: I think it's up bridgrade, isn't it? Okay? Anyway?
Speaker 3: I think I've been there and I think the chippe is are very good. I think they've got good Chippyes, seven grams. Where is it? It's not Bridge Switzotherland.
Speaker 1: St Church Street Church, Yes, it's church.
Speaker 3: Been there?
Speaker 1: Good chip chips tomorrow? Were I think you're confusing with top Paddock. No, no, top Paddock.
Speaker 3: I won't watch Mastership to go for breakfast or brunch the chips.
Speaker 1: You won't catch me after midday. Well, good morning Melbourne. Hey, you're on the countdown to the footy season and or We Love from the Doggies is about to join us. You know him and his wife like to go viral on the top.
Speaker 3: It's funny you say that because you just found out about that.
Speaker 1: I did.
Speaker 3: The boys have all been saying how good they are on the top.
Speaker 10: Yeah.
Speaker 1: The footy players are getting around it, aren't they.
Speaker 13: Yeah?
Speaker 1: I know.
Speaker 3: And the footy players and their wives so like becoming these like power couples.
Speaker 1: All right, we're going to be joined by Rory in a sect first, so let's try and offload some money this morning.
Speaker 3: Let's do it. It is time to play the five thousand dollars question. We've got three questions lined up for you. Aiden from Dingley good morning, Good morning.
Speaker 1: I ate an easy question for fifty medium for five hundred, or roll the dice and go for five k. We're doing five hundred this morning, mate, Yes we are all right. Let's do it five hundred dollars. That is quickly. It's you're working car sales and you need a new car. Would you cut yourself a dealer?
Speaker 3: Yeah? Do you get a staff discount?
Speaker 7: I do get a staff discount for it?
Speaker 1: How good is a discount?
Speaker 3: What are you looking at?
Speaker 1: Yeah? What's how good the discount? It's pretty good.
Speaker 4: I'm not gonna lie.
Speaker 3: What sort of car do you want?
Speaker 7: I'm looking at a care At the moment, everyone.
Speaker 3: Is just banging on about how good keys are at the moment. A couple of my friends have bought them.
Speaker 1: I didn't be honest. So when I'm in the car yard, no, I guess this is the best price you can do, and you go, I'll just go and check. And you sitting there on the computer punching away. You're not looking at anything. Are you just killing time? Then you come out and say, now it's the best I can do.
Speaker 8: Yeah, I'm looking absolutely nothing at right.
Speaker 3: See if we can help contribute to a new car. The question is lined up, ready to go. You'll hear a three to two one countdown. You've got to answer before your time is up.
Speaker 1: All right, are you a fan of the TV show Friends?
Speaker 7: Yes?
Speaker 3: I am.
Speaker 1: Oh you might have this into TV show Friends. What is the name of Ross's second wife?
Speaker 3: Three two?
Speaker 8: Rachel?
Speaker 3: You're like Ross, No, it's Emily. But remember when he was at the Old Tack he accidentally said Rachel did have.
Speaker 1: To be I? Ross? I Ross, Emily take the rich.
Speaker 3: Emily. Bad start to the marriage ROSSI.
Speaker 1: And I'm sorry boss. Alright, all right, I thought I got it. Yeah, you didn't know, you didn't, shame. Sorry.
Speaker 3: You have a great day, Aiden, Yeah, thanks you giving hit a crack? All right, all Aiden, have a good day, and thanks for.
Speaker 1: The honesty about the deal as well. On the cards, I'm going to watch what the guy's looking at on the laptop next time.
Speaker 3: Thanks.
Speaker 1: Hey, let's talk forty coming up, we've got club memberships to go and we're highlighting the Doggies. Rory Love joins us next as we count down to the twenty twenty six Toyota AFL Footy season. Hey, coming up, the one segment that will put everyone in a great mood, which you need on a Tuesday. Words you can't say. If there is a word you cannot say, remember we are laughing with you, not at Yeah. Well it's footy weather, Jason, and it's creeping up on us. It is thirteen twenty fourteen. If you've got a word you can't.
Speaker 2: Say, yep, and joining us in the studio this morning is one of the stars of the Western Bulldogs.
Speaker 1: Here our next geinst as a towering defender for the Western Bulldogs. Not behind.
Speaker 3: Don't want to.
Speaker 1: Print infant for big man. Please welcome to the show. Very love bird, good morning, good morning. Great he's a big man. You're right, queen, jeez, that's all are you? I'm just under sixteen. Not great to be starting the season at the Gabback because I've heard the sheds here are quite low, the roof. I remember Mason Crops bitching about the three rooms.
Speaker 5: Yeah, they're very disjointed. It's a very old stadium. But they did upgrade the warm up area, so the warm pair is good. But then you have to go through sort of like a maze and a few stairs and some low beams, which Mason Cox obviously doesn't like, but you know, I like to have a concussion running.
Speaker 1: Out under the ground. That's not a good story, little Stucky and Stretcher and we haven't started the game.
Speaker 3: How was the off season, Rory?
Speaker 1: Yeah, the off season was amazing.
Speaker 5: I got married twice, got married, got married in at a church who were just family, and then we had like another wedding with family and friends in the Maldives, which was fun.
Speaker 1: So yeah, it was really good. My my wife did an amazing job at organizing everything. I was. I was a yes, no groom, but yeah, it was great. Thank you.
Speaker 3: Now, how many people tricked over to the Maldives, because that's it's quite a distance. But I love it when people plan a destination.
Speaker 5: Yeah, we ended it was about just under forty So turnout it was the standard in the Maldies. I don't remember what the island's called. It's actually two years before we went there and I proposed, So we went back to the exact same spot where I proposed. That's a linen job, wouldn't it. I had a linen suit and I was it was hot. But we did it at nine and we didn't have a ceremony. Yeah, like a ceremony anything. We just had a dinner with everyone. Exchange bowers sort of hotel discount. Hey, if you got proposed to if you come back and do the wedding, we'll give you.
Speaker 3: Twenty Yeah, don't mind a loyalty discount. Jac wouldn't cope to hot for you.
Speaker 1: Yeah, she warm or she's warm. Speaking the wife doing all preparations for the wedding. We mentioned earlier, even the missus like to hit the top. Yes, oh yeah, TikTok famous and you are known for your hair, did she She did the wedding hair as well as blue. Well, for the wedding it was brown hair, so I ended up doing blonde for the reaction. No, it's probably better than the lobster cut that you had. She would have been She would have been shocked if you had that on the wedding day. Well, she's getting a bit nervous now that footy season started again. And I did say to a few people that I'll be doing some random stuff again this year and working with a few more charities. But I haven't actually told her what I'm getting for my two ninth game, which is in opening around this week. What is it? I can't tell you. Guys, turn the microphone, turn the mics off, and you tell us and then we'll turn them back on. People will hear the reaction. Okay, three two one, love it. You're got to be in the chair for course.
Speaker 3: About Helen, that's going to take to get done to.
Speaker 1: Let's just say there's a bit of variety about it.
Speaker 3: Yeah, so that will be revealed in the first game in Brisbane.
Speaker 1: I'll reveal it, reveal it on Thursday, I think, when I get it done.
Speaker 3: So where do you go to get all these amazing.
Speaker 5: I've got my guy Jake. He's moved around a little bit since I've been with him. He did the Lobster last year, but he's in Essendon now. I can't remember what where he is exactly now. He's moved around so much I don't know. But I just text him on Instagram and go and see him.
Speaker 1: I would say this new design is a little bit more classier than the lobs.
Speaker 3: It's quite intricate.
Speaker 1: I mean, what does BEV say.
Speaker 5: Bevert doesn't mind. He knows what I'm like as a person. I'm always going out there and doing whatever I can to win, and the color of my hair doesn't really matter.
Speaker 3: We was just saying the other day, I love having characters. You can't all be the same and all be boring.
Speaker 1: That's a bit of excited for sure.
Speaker 5: And that's a part of why I started TikTokers, just to show my personality a little bit more. And when we're on me, when we're in the media, when we're talking to people, we're very straight answer and it's a great way for people to actually understand me as a person rather than just this guy that plays football.
Speaker 3: So Jace Rory has been doing childhood treats that his wife's never tasted. He's been making them for her on TikTok so like honey Joys.
Speaker 1: She tried fairy bread.
Speaker 3: She never had fairy bread.
Speaker 1: To one I love the most. The chocolate crackles. Yeah, I haven't done that yet. But she don't doing my kid's parties anymore. Yeah, because they've got sugar in them. Ridiculous. It's a fun place. No, not me, No, I'm out, don't worry.
Speaker 5: Yeah. My wife was born in Yorn's so yeah, and she didn't move here until she was ten, so she didn't really get the childhood sweets.
Speaker 3: He was eating alligator, that's the delicacy over.
Speaker 1: There, very weird flow of mind. She did not like, very bad.
Speaker 10: No No.
Speaker 2: I asked about Bevo before I hosted Melbourne's season launch last night, and Max Gorn was talking about how most senior coaches he's had, they've always just got a bit of a screw.
Speaker 1: Wh It's like they're just a bit weird senior. You've got to be a bit different to be a senior coach.
Speaker 2: So I want to ask you about Bevo because Bevo quite quite likes quoting movies, doesn't he is there is there a theme or a movie he's going with this preseason all this year. He comes up with something new every week actually, so it's not just movies. I think once we had the running with the I love I Love the Mighty Ducks for sure. I think one year we had like Running with the Bulls and then you'll see a couple of the boys when we sing the song, like putting bull signs up and stuff.
Speaker 5: But he keeps it nice and fresh. No, it's it's really good. And I don't think we have anything this week. We get told Captain's Run what the theme is for the game. So yeah, it's always interesting.
Speaker 3: Well, you're on the eve of not Round one, what is it zeround zero?
Speaker 1: Opening around?
Speaker 3: How are the Doggies feeling this year?
Speaker 1: Really good?
Speaker 5: We've had a great preseason and just had to hit out against the Hawks and the boys were humming around. It's always hard to tell when you're versing each other throughout the whole preseason. You finally get diversa some opposition, and you know, we feel like we played really well in that game. It's hard to tell in pre season as well because not everyone plays there all their players.
Speaker 1: But no, we're excited for the season.
Speaker 5: We were disappointed last year we had fourteen wins who didn't make the finals.
Speaker 1: So what missed out on percentage? Didn't it? Yeah?
Speaker 5: I think I think we didn't miss out on a percentage. Actually I think we had a high percentage because that's we had a very high percentage, So we missed that.
Speaker 3: On points that Hey, well, congratulations on the wedding, Good luck for the season.
Speaker 1: You're dominated over the Hawks on the weekend as well, one hundred and seventeen to seventy three. Jesus. Yeah, it was in a good mindset going into an opening round. Thank you. I'll be round well. Hey, Rory love from the doggies joining us on the other this morning, we got memberships to go as well, eleven games to ninety nine bucks. Aar. You can call the membership team today, otherwise we're going to offload a couple thirteen twenty four to ten. Hey, make good luck for the two hundredth game. Thank you this season ahead, appreciate it. And the missus reaction to the new hair, yeah, yeah, hopefully she takes it well. I mean I can't.
Speaker 5: I can't actually were my wedding at the moment because football has jugged my finger. So what I just always bang them up, So I can't actually get the.
Speaker 1: Wedding ring on pretty much since we got married.
Speaker 5: As soon as I've going to tatoo of her initials. So we have to take it on and off the games. So it's good that I can just yeah, I have to leave it on Lexi Love. Yes, her name is Alexander, but she doesn't go by Alexander at all.
Speaker 3: Lexi Love is such a great name.
Speaker 1: Isn't that sounds like a movie case. If the marriage up chopped finger off, you got no one more to go. I'll be above the line. Good luck for there happening together. Adele, she's done with her residency in Vegas, isn't she like a year ago? Yeah, she's she's gone underground. We haven't heard from her for she's tangled. Oh no, your headphones are Oh my god, you're strangling yourself. Sorry, she's going to cut sulation.
Speaker 3: To strangled myself with my headphones.
Speaker 1: You know.
Speaker 3: Adele finished the residency quite some time ago, so we haven't seen or from now. She said she was hanging up the mic for a while.
Speaker 1: Good for her when Ed would go underground and be like turtles on socials and then you wouldn't hear from him for two years and then come up with a new album.
Speaker 3: Most artists do that. They have a big like album too, and then they go like, what we're not saying any about Taylor.
Speaker 1: The wedding is coming up. Oh yeah, apparently the invites are out.
Speaker 3: Apparently what about Zendaia and Tom Holland got married. He didn't tell anyone's secret wedding.
Speaker 1: I find it amazing to them because one's really tall and one's really small.
Speaker 3: Who's really tall?
Speaker 1: Yeah, compared to him, he's shocked.
Speaker 3: Who else did I say? Just got married? Oh? Charlotte Clair got married Chela Claire surprised.
Speaker 1: Secret wedding Claire not Chocolate de Claire.
Speaker 3: From their Formula one driver. Oh oh, he's so gorgeous, and he's got the most gorgeous wife and the most gorgeous little sausage dog. No, it's got a blonde sausage dog. Who's at the wedding. We don't uh any other surprise wedding.
Speaker 1: I don't think so. Okay, maybe ll easily quiet.
Speaker 6: I'm hunting wabbit.
Speaker 1: It's words you can't say. Thirteen twenty fourteen is our number. We are doing words you can't say. Is there a word you cannot say? Remember, we are laughing with you, not at you.
Speaker 3: But sometimes it's not really out. Sometimes we do, how funny it is.
Speaker 1: In return, we do have free stuff to go. Thirteen twenty four ten is our number. I got two undred dollar harras, scarf vouchers. We could send the spect savers body shot packs. Oh, there you go, you name it. Here's some of the crackers we've had in the past. Okay, fillery, yeh, colloquially.
Speaker 3: Colloquially like a colloquialism.
Speaker 10: Yeah, the world is descending into the butchery.
Speaker 3: The world is descending into debauchery.
Speaker 6: I checked my phone regularily.
Speaker 3: Ah, you're putting too many syllables. Now. We we talked about this in the meeting the other day. Familiality, familiarity.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that's it, you got it.
Speaker 2: You say it, familiarity, familiarity, familiarity, familiarity.
Speaker 3: But I think if I read it, it really is there's an extra letter or something.
Speaker 1: It's just it's just a familiar If you slow everything down, you're a familiar thing quick for me. Familiarity it's the speed it helps you in the way you say it.
Speaker 3: Sorry, familiarity really.
Speaker 1: Hello, Chloe, Hello? What word you cannot say? I use it in a sentence? Please, Okay.
Speaker 7: I am walking my child across the progrestrian crossing projection.
Speaker 3: The pedestrian pedestrian crossing. Go again, progrestrian crossing.
Speaker 1: I think it's safer if you let the kid go and do it on a Yeah, that's funny.
Speaker 3: It's funny when you can't say something how you just pivot and you say, I remember when I have to read, like in class and you have to read out loud, I'm pre read. If there was a word I couldn't say, I like, change it I just mumble it, but you do now?
Speaker 1: Yes, I hear. Hey, I'm going to check your turn, little a harrow scarf out you come on your way.
Speaker 3: Chloe living on Louis and Noble Park, Good morning, Good morning? How old are you? Louis? Nine?
Speaker 1: That's okay. You're allowed to allow of stuff words up when you're nine. All right, use your word in a sentence, Louis, go for it.
Speaker 12: I like my salam with cue bumber?
Speaker 1: Say it?
Speaker 3: You like your salads? I like my salad with cue bumber, Oh, cucumber.
Speaker 1: I like my salad with saying whiskey bumber? Can is that one more time for me?
Speaker 7: I like my salad with cue bumber?
Speaker 3: Well that's quite cute, Louis, don't ever change.
Speaker 1: I reckon.
Speaker 3: Louis is going to be thirty five and like married, and he's still saying, could I have a cue bumber in my salad?
Speaker 1: Not working a sandwich shop? Hi? H, Louis, We're going to hook you up with two hundred dollars office works about you, mate? They got some cool stuff there, no worries. Let's go to Max can I?
Speaker 3: Max?
Speaker 4: Hi?
Speaker 6: How are you?
Speaker 1: We are? Good? Max? And Caroline Springs usual word in a sentence.
Speaker 6: Oh, okay, so I practiced the art of petera gogy Peter gogi something?
Speaker 3: Hang on, well, do you practice.
Speaker 1: The art of.
Speaker 6: Petta gogi? Peter gogie?
Speaker 1: You gotta gody.
Speaker 3: I don't know what you're trying to go again?
Speaker 6: Okay, So it's Peter gotchi petter gogi like that?
Speaker 1: Okay.
Speaker 6: So it's actually the art of teaching, so to say. And I had to google this. It says the method and practice of teaching, especially as an academic academic subject.
Speaker 3: Ah, you teach an academic subject, you kin'd even say what it is.
Speaker 1: My kids come home and say where a feeling teacher names Max, I'm calling them out of school. I'll give you the hot tip, Brady. What you trying to say, pedagogi? It is the art of teaching language to go chi.
Speaker 3: I've never even heard of that word. I wouldn't even know when to put that in a sense.
Speaker 1: All right, thanks you called Kelly and Ocean. Good morning.
Speaker 3: I'm all in Paris.
Speaker 10: I'm struggling with menopause and I cannot say progesterone.
Speaker 3: That's a tricky one.
Speaker 1: Again, using using in the sentence, I can say testosterone but I can't say protest.
Speaker 3: That's funny. Sorry, the progesterone gel you got to get.
Speaker 6: That's exactly right.
Speaker 3: Yeah, you need to be able to ask for that.
Speaker 1: Just point point at the box.
Speaker 3: There would be so many women in perimenopause and menopause right now listening to that, laughing that have the same issue. How do you say progesterone, pedestroone, progesterone, progest Yeah, you're merging pedestrian. I am. That's why I was laughing at the other lady because I thought she was saying a progesterone crossing.
Speaker 1: Carli in doodcast, Good morning, usual, How are you well? Are good? Welcome words? You can't say, go for it.
Speaker 12: It's one boo u of meteorology.
Speaker 7: That's a struggle, the boru of meteoro the bureau, Yeah, the big bureau.
Speaker 1: There we go.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 3: I used to struggle with and I was a weather girl, and I used to be like, now we're going to cross the brewer. You did the mumble thing, yeah, the mumble thing, Yeah, now we're going to cross.
Speaker 1: And then after the mumble you come back so confident meteorology. He Carlie, hang on live, we'll hook you up with the specsavors about You're.
Speaker 8: Okay, amazing, Thank you, have a great day, doll.
Speaker 1: It is just go on twenty one to nine. We're going to update your underwork. We'll check your news and weather coming up next. Who do we go to for the weather, Carli.
Speaker 9: The BurrH of meteorology.
Speaker 1: Well, good morning, everybody, welcome to your Tuesday. I just quickly before we move on a little shout out to Sarah our boss. Yes, Sarah, her birthday today.
Speaker 3: She hates attention on her but hates attention. So if anyone knows Sarah McGilvray, make sure you call her a text her, send gifts. You can send gifts to us and we'll pass them on. Potentially we might keep them if we like them.
Speaker 1: Just I thought it was important to do this because I know our team text her to get in early and well, and I like to be second on a birthday.
Speaker 3: And the rest of the team Moby knew, and the rest of the team did not know, And then it became a race to see who could text that.
Speaker 1: That's what it's like in my family. I've got three older sisters and then you'll ring like God love them my mum and dad were with us, you'd ring mum for a birthday and she'd be like your number four.
Speaker 3: Well, we decided that because everyone was going to try and text her like, well, we should shout on out on the radio because she loves her birthday.
Speaker 1: That's what I did one year for Mother's.
Speaker 3: She's turning thirty two today.
Speaker 1: No, she's not thirty yet.
Speaker 3: She's probably not even listening to she's probably listening.
Speaker 1: To That's what I mean, young in good taste.
Speaker 3: She's probably listening to the Breakfast in Sydney for Mother's Day. Happy Birthday, say we love you.
Speaker 1: Because it gets competitive again in my family on Mother's Day. I know about with your mum, Liz.
Speaker 3: It doesn't get competitive. I own Mother's Day. My brother wouldn't even know it was Mother's Day.
Speaker 1: Well see that's the attitude my sister's had. And then one year I got Hugh Jackman to ring my mom for Mother's Day. Oh yeah, and Mom was like, okay, bye you bye, hangs up, And I just messaged the audio to my sister's and went beat that. No, darre Lee, little Hamper's going to help you there.
Speaker 3: But they've done like fifty years of it and you've done one, I know.
Speaker 1: But one call from Hugh Jackman. No, you know tows a body shop out of the wall.
Speaker 3: Moms and their sons. Seriously, I could build my mother a house and my brother could put a tea cup in it, and my mom would be like, but how good's the tea cup?
Speaker 1: Tea cups?
Speaker 3: I love tea.
Speaker 1: I'm pretty sure. I remember when Mum was in hospital towards the end and I called her one day and she thought she'd hung up, but I could still hear her talking to the nurse and she said that one's my favorite to the nurse.
Speaker 3: She did that to all of you. She did, she did, she did, She did all of you the game with all the smart smart Well done.
Speaker 1: Well played, Jen. It's eleven and n this isn't over. Good morning Melbourne. It it's just going eight to nine. We are doing it thanks to our mates at Shell already Express. You're on the air with Jason Luren this morning.
Speaker 3: Clint here too, my little dot or not little dogging my big dog he Marla. I've got the sausage dog Ted and Marla the point Yeah, Ted, Ted's eight, they're both dogs.
Speaker 1: Ted's just I don't know reminds me of me. He cruises along belly, you slide along the floor. Yeah, but short legs, weird combat like twins, you know what I mean?
Speaker 3: Yeah, my two dogs, Yes, they're very cute.
Speaker 1: They always best mates. Did you get first?
Speaker 3: Ted first? And then Marla the pointer? But they've both got chocolate brown faces. They're like big and small, same head.
Speaker 1: Does Marla the big dog when she lays there? Does Ted lay in her?
Speaker 3: Yeah, big spoon, little school.
Speaker 1: Love that, very love that.
Speaker 3: But Marla is always in the walls. There's always something like I should be a pet insurance ambassador.
Speaker 1: Now, this is the dog that once ate rice and expanded in her stomach.
Speaker 3: She ate uncooked. She found a bag of uncooked rice and that was at the bottom of the pantry, and ate through the bottom of it, ate it all, and then drunk water, and then expanded in her belly. And when I took her to the vet, they said they did an X ray and checked her or an MRI whatever they did on her stomach, and they couldn't tell what it was. And they said, is there any chance she may have eaten a curtain? Because it was that that big jam packed And I was like, I think I would have noticed if there was a curtain missing, but we didn't at that point know what it was.
Speaker 1: How did the remove or go?
Speaker 3: Well? They sometimes when dogs eat things, they make them vomit, which is a really interesting process because they put like charcoal in their eye, in their eye, yeah, and it makes them they just start vomiting. I think it's no, maybe it's not chocolate, something in their eye and it makes them vomit, and then as soon as they rinse their eyes out they stop. And I've had to do it a couple of times with the poor sausage Shock, who's actually never done anything wrong, but the big dog, Like once she ate a packet of malotonin malotonin gummies off the bedside table, but we didn't know if the little dog had eaten them too, Yeah, gummies as well, So the poor thing he had to go through the vomit too. He'd never done.
Speaker 1: Anything, he didn't touch the gummies, blocks.
Speaker 3: Of chocolate, and we don't know which dogs eating it. Yep, they both have to vomit. And Ted's like, why do you continuously make me vomit?
Speaker 1: I've done nothing, not feed them because Marla just seems to that no she's.
Speaker 3: A pointer, and anyone with a pointer knows pointer is just eating, eating eat. She does not have the thing in her brain which unful.
Speaker 1: I've got that.
Speaker 3: You've got that too. I think you're actually more like anyway, she's got to go in for this. She's got a little lump on her head. I don't know, old dogs just get things, but it's just it's right on her skull, so it's like sticking out and it looks ugly and it's the vet was like it's got to go, just got to be whipped off. But she's got to go in for surgery.
Speaker 1: She's scared of the cosmetic or.
Speaker 3: Well no, because they're like they want to test it as well, make sure it's fine. They think it's fine, but you know, why wouldn't you get it tested when you're under do all the other things too, and rack up the bill for me. And because she's nervous, they've given me anti anxiety means to give her this morning, so our mornings we get up very early.
Speaker 1: You're medicated your dog.
Speaker 3: I've got poor who's just had knee surgery. I've got the big dog who I'm trying. They're like they're meat flavored choice because she's got a fast as well. You try fasting a dog who's.
Speaker 1: Meat flavored anxiety tablets.
Speaker 3: Do you think she'd eat them?
Speaker 4: No?
Speaker 3: So they were like, you can put it in a bit of cheer. So I'm trying to hide these tablets in cheese, and she's just eating the cheese and just spitting the tablet out meanwhile. So I'm like, right, I'm going again.
Speaker 1: Three attempts at our place, I got the four year roll with a rash who I'm trying to give a like anti stem at the moment, which I'm hiding in ice cream.
Speaker 3: Yeah right, But because the dog's fasting, then like you can't hide in a little bit of trees, And I was like, I'm just going to the tiniest little quarter of a teaspoon of food with it in. She ate it off the spoon and then just clean like it had never ever been to split the tablet out.
Speaker 1: That's what the four year old did. He's like, this isn't a chocolate chip and then pop the tablet back out.
Speaker 3: So you can imagine at five o'clock this morning, how fun I thought the game was. I'd never think it was very fun. And then I have to do the thing where you just put in their mouth and you have to hold their mouth shut until they swallow it. I felt awful.
Speaker 1: What about going the other way? I can't.
Speaker 3: I'd rather have anxiety than anxiety up. Yeah, she'd be going to the with anxiety.
Speaker 1: So you can get to positores.
Speaker 3: I'm not doing that to my dog, no, or anyone for that matter.
Speaker 1: I mean that's going to cause an anxiety, to be honest, when.
Speaker 3: I would be taking the mets.
Speaker 4: This is No.
Speaker 1: One hundred. You are on the air with Calisia as well, and that is it. I got out of hell. Thank you for.
Speaker 3: Being Sometimes I wish our audience could hear the conversations we have off it.
Speaker 1: It was all important stuff.
Speaker 3: Yeahah, we're doing We're getting a new bed, deliver it today. So remember the other day I got the mattress to live it. And now the bed like the bed frame and the mattress couldn't arrive on the same day. Why because they purchased from different places.
Speaker 1: But you've got an air task to take the mattress upstairs. Now you're gonna get their task bed base.
Speaker 3: Ups this one. I remember I told you I'm getting someone to put it together.
Speaker 1: That's right.
Speaker 3: Yeah, No, We've got We've got the dog having surgery today. Paul's had in the operation. It's not really a good week to be trying to construct a bitch question. We've also got guests staying with us all the way that are in town for the Grand frie. Our house is like a fun parlor at the moment, pop on for any time you want.
Speaker 1: Jason, there's no room.
Speaker 3: It's not it's actually not.
Speaker 1: And I don't want to be Paul's care or be shoving tablets up the dogs and norse.
Speaker 3: No, Paul and I are into separate rooms because he's got the knee that you can't ge up and down.
Speaker 1: The stairs speak of sleeping separate. I'm thinking about him kind of nice.
Speaker 3: I get the whole new big bed Automa. I'm just going to keep kicking that sawny.
Speaker 1: And then when you come downstairs, put on your fake voice now about missing him. I heard your sleep, Oh I miss you upstairs. I'm thinking about getting one.
Speaker 3: Of those machines same having the big king that.
Speaker 1: The sleep machines that they sleep up now.
Speaker 3: I've never used one because I don't have sleep up now.
Speaker 1: But they don't. I mean, they're not the most attractive looking thing.
Speaker 3: But you're a big snorer, aren't you.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, Paul's not really Yeah, I look into the dark faner machines.
Speaker 3: I don't think they're super sexy, but I think that quite important.
Speaker 1: Not breathing well death isn't super sexy either, So make your choice.
Speaker 3: Because it's not just about snoring, it's about actually making sure your brain gets enough ox.
Speaker 1: Yeah, well that could be the problem. I have a great day of Ron Melcher Senna. Is it next? Weel Cinema? Bye bye, thank you.
Speaker 3: Jason Lauren Lauren wake up feeling good following them on the Socials Show.