Speaker 1: Yes, you're in a good spot. You've found the podcast, You've done some searching, so credit for you, and I would just assume, I hope that you're in the right place.
Speaker 2: Well as we'd like to call it in the business, the potty.
Speaker 1: The potty, don't we here? We do? Hey, we got to speak to Channel seven's David we would. He gave us a little super Bowl preview And what I didn't know is that you've got a nice, little strong link to David Woywood because you're both nerds.
Speaker 2: We're glasses. Just make me a.
Speaker 1: Nerd David Woywood makes him look sexy.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 1: Look, you're doing a good job yourself. Jas that's a compliment. What's a compliment?
Speaker 3: Was it?
Speaker 1: I promise line?
Speaker 3: Face?
Speaker 1: Was it? You're so not used to compliments from me that you're like, something's going on here. There's a punchline.
Speaker 3: I can never work it out. It's like a It's like a Saisenberger. Even when you say something nice, I think, oh god, he's coming, there's the bun where's the ship sound?
Speaker 1: Sorry for giving you a compliment, I go back to the ladder instead. Are you schnitting me about a good go that this morning.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 3: Yeah, two stories. You just have to guess which one's a lie, which one's the truth. Pretty basic really, yet people get it wrong.
Speaker 1: Yeah, out of our experience as well. You were at a winery the first time.
Speaker 2: I've never been to one before. They're good, They're good fun.
Speaker 1: Are they good fun? Until you absolutely ruined the day by assuming things that aren't there to be assumed.
Speaker 3: Well, when a couple disappear into the vineyards for forty five minutes, you assume that they're not coming back, don't you.
Speaker 2: That's what everyone does.
Speaker 1: Yeah, so you what your channel? You're in a Karen, do you?
Speaker 4: Yeah?
Speaker 2: I carrened it up.
Speaker 1: Okay, looking forward to that and we really analyze the first commitments ceremony for Maths.
Speaker 2: It has to be done.
Speaker 1: It's Jodian and Hazy, welcome on board.
Speaker 5: Yes, reading a story.
Speaker 1: That's how much scene's humid?
Speaker 3: Yes, I'll get to Judas in just a moment. Something's just happened on my little mobile phone where I've got a friendship request from someone, And I'll tell you at the end of.
Speaker 1: Juice, Oh is it? Jordan? Is Jordan my ladder? Because he should be preparing for a Super Bowls what.
Speaker 2: About the Super Bowl? Who's playing again, Sean, Who's playing?
Speaker 1: Producer Sean, Rihanna, Billy Eagles, and the Kansas City Chiefs.
Speaker 2: So let's be honest, most of us are just hanging for lunchtime.
Speaker 3: When the halftime entertainment, Rihanna back on stage for the first time in four years.
Speaker 1: Again it is a banger? Is This is one of those songs where when it's done acoustically, it's one of the great songs.
Speaker 2: Really.
Speaker 1: Yeah, pop music is really really cool sometimes when it's stripped right back.
Speaker 2: Okay, are you saying when you do it acoustically? Is that what you're saying?
Speaker 1: No, no, when anyone else does it?
Speaker 3: Okay, she has had a spell on the sidelines for about four years.
Speaker 2: They reckon. This is going to be career defining for Rianna.
Speaker 3: Seventeen minutes halftime, we're expecting a guest appearance from either Jay Z, Calvin Harris, or her partner ASAP Rocket.
Speaker 2: You're familiar with aceps, Yeah, I.
Speaker 1: Think his full name is as soon as possible Rocky, but just to save time, calls himself a SAP. So, yeah, shout out if you've got some of it. As soon as Possible's music.
Speaker 6: Oh lord, oh god.
Speaker 3: Pink is revealed she's looking into applying for her Aussie citizenship and moving her family down.
Speaker 1: Last year, I was thinking about applying for citizenship. I'm not even joking, you.
Speaker 7: Should, you're practically and I was like, if we're going somewhere, Carrie, we're going.
Speaker 2: He's like, yep, that's where we're going, if we're going somewhere.
Speaker 1: So I was kind of looking into it. Chump on board Pink. Wouldn't we love to have her?
Speaker 2: Yeah, she'd go to Byron.
Speaker 1: Oh she probably would too.
Speaker 2: They all go there.
Speaker 1: Maybe maybe she'd flip the script and nick minute she's at Morson Lake. No one saw that coming, did they. Hey, by the way, stick around to produce you sure, because we've got Pink tickets to give away.
Speaker 2: Okay, oh god, oh you're on fire this morning.
Speaker 3: Harry Harry Styles has swept the forty third Annual brit Awards. He took him all four awards that he was nominated for, and he was very grateful in his acceptance speech.
Speaker 1: I want to thank my mum for signing me up for X Factor.
Speaker 4: Without selling me, so I literally wouldn't be there without you I want to thank Nail, Louis, Liam and Zaane so I wouldn't be here about you.
Speaker 2: Thank you so much.
Speaker 1: Oh that's really nice. And what about his mom sign him out without his even him knowing?
Speaker 6: Who knew?
Speaker 4: Now?
Speaker 3: I tease this relationship split. It looks like machine Gun Kelly probably not his real name anymore than it as soon as possibles.
Speaker 1: Hello machine speaking him machine Gun.
Speaker 2: It appears that he's split with girl for and Megan Fox. So she wrote on her Instagram.
Speaker 3: What did she write? I can taste the dishonesty. It's on your breath.
Speaker 1: Don't they share blood and stuff? Though? As well?
Speaker 6: I know?
Speaker 1: Is she confusing dishonesty with blood?
Speaker 5: I don't know.
Speaker 1: Quite a gross out there couple.
Speaker 3: And just before we go, guess who just followed me on Instagram?
Speaker 1: Instagram? I thought we had a special connection. This could really really break my mood. It is Super Bowl Yeah, yeah, go Damn Cheeks. Super Bowl fifty seven in Fanny Shane Hurts and the Eagles taking on Pat Mahomes and the Chiefs State Farms Stadium. Oh, it's Super Bowl Monday.
Speaker 3: This is Channel seven sports reporter Andrew Hayes's favorite day.
Speaker 2: Of the year, is it not?
Speaker 1: Oh Jesus, really up there the pinnacle of sport. And let's bring in a man on the ground. Channel seven US correspondent David Woywood, who comes to US Life from State Farm Stadium. David, good morning to you, or good afternoon over there. But firstly, cheezs perks of the job.
Speaker 5: How can you believe it? I keep saying to everyone, And that's why you should do the rosters at work. You get the thick of the job here. And I'm not just at Glendale Stadium. How this. I'm actually on the turf at the moment, I'm actually standing on the grass. I'm about two steps away from the chief scoring end there. You know, there's nothing between me and Super Bowl glory at the moment. I just about run on.
Speaker 2: Oh my goodness.
Speaker 3: Hey, we were having the discussion, David, who's going to this thing? Because the cheapest ticket is up around six k and he averages around nine thousand dollars for a ticket to the Super Bowl, So who.
Speaker 5: Gets to go a die hard fans? It's the simple answer. And it looks there's no shortage job for me that they've just not been the gates to here in the last half hour, so so those fans are slowly starting to filter in. Look, there's lots of families. They will throw absolutely everything. Is this such as their love for their teams in this sport so looks like a barrier, a real hurdle, a ten thousand solid picket. I don't know if many Australians would really jump but that you'd have to be dead set, keen on your team. But there is no shortage of people. How this. A million people have just flown into Phoenix for this weekend, whether or not they're going to the game. The stadium itself can only hold around sixty five thousand people, so by Australian standards, like if you compare that to the mcg and others, it is down on a lot of those stadiums. So people just want to be here, They just want to be part of it, and they're showing their colors, that is for sure. The heaps of Eagles fans here at the moment today are absolutely pump jeez.
Speaker 1: It's been a good week for Phoenix just to sidetrack a little bit. So their host in Super Bowl and they've landed Kevin your aunt, so you'd be happy to be in Arizona at the minute.
Speaker 5: Yeah, and they've also got the waste management golf toornament on it at the moment as well, So it's absolutely fumed. I don't know if you've seen any pictures from that, but that's a very funny game I want to do.
Speaker 2: That's out righteous.
Speaker 3: Rihanna is performing at halftime, a big performance for her.
Speaker 2: She hasn't performed in about four years.
Speaker 3: What way to re enter the live performance are than at the super Bowl?
Speaker 2: That's extraordinary?
Speaker 1: No no pressure, Yeah, I know.
Speaker 5: Would you be feeling the pressure at the moment, wouldn't you? She hasn't, as you say, performed in four years. She hasn't released new music since twenty sixteen, so there's a lot writing on this look. She was out earlier in the week. She looked all pretty cool, come and collected about it all. Organizers and her team are saying that this will be a career defining performance, so we'll have to wait and see. We don't know if you'll have any special guests. There's been rumors that perhaps Drake or jay Z could get involved. None of that is confirmed at the moment. I went to the super Bowl a couple of years back when the Weekend played, he had a stage felt into the stadium, if that makes sense. This time we're standing on the field. There's no hint that there's going to be a constant at any point today, So we have no idea what she hasn't.
Speaker 1: Saw, Hey, David, I mean, it's probably easy for us to have an UnBias opinion, just sort of go for whoever you want to. But I think a lot of ozsi's now have a soft spot for the Philly Eagles. Given this two Izzies on board.
Speaker 5: I mean, I think it'd be prett Australian not to go over the Eagles today. Yeah, there's two Ossies on board. We've got Jordan my Larder and this is just a beautiful, beautiful story. He played lower level junior NRL looking quite make it for various reasons, so he decided to trains and at the NFL. And now that was only a few years ago that he was drafted back in twenty eighteen, and he just recently signed a four year, ninety million dollars contract extension, so it certainly worked out well for him. He didn't even know how this what the Super Bowl was was until Beyonce actually played at the twenty thirteen Super Bowl, so he's very new to it and he is about to make history. And then we also have Aaron Sipposs He's the Melbourne born boy. He actually played about twenty eight games for the Saints in the AFL before coming over here as a punster. A bit of a well worn pass for many big Ossie kickers as well. So he was called a off the injury list yesterday. There've been a little bit of a cloud over his condition that he's been named in the spot as well. So yeah, two Oz is ready to go. A bit of a Super Bowl double act today.
Speaker 2: David, do you have a tip for us before we let you go?
Speaker 5: It would have to be the Eagles. I'm gallon for the Eagles. I got to I think it'd be on Australian. I've met the teams that's been added, my Larder and the super Family and they absolutely pumped out beautiful people and get right behind them today.
Speaker 3: And David, just as a side note, I've been launching a case at Channel ten to be able to wear my glasses on camera because I keep going, look how good David boy would looks in glasses.
Speaker 2: So thanks.
Speaker 5: Is my advice. Just keep going, keep going.
Speaker 1: I appreciate your time and have fun. Hopefully we'll check it agay with you really soon.
Speaker 5: Oh thanks guys, have a great day.
Speaker 1: David Wore joining us there. I don't forget as well. Super Bowl coverage live from nine point thirty this morning on Channel seven and just get those hot dogs in.
Speaker 2: Are you gonna watch it?
Speaker 1: Sure? Just every second?
Speaker 3: Look for holiday you this summer because I was at a little different on holiday, more daring, relaxing, sometimes be more fancy. And what if has all kinds of accommodation to suit your style?
Speaker 1: Get away on the what if it's Aussie for travel? But you told you you've built.
Speaker 3: A time machine.
Speaker 1: On this days one day, the thirteenth of fair let's take a little trip down memory lane and let's start with this day being very, very significant for those in the industry. It's world radio day to day.
Speaker 2: Oh it's exciting for us, but no one else.
Speaker 3: Radio radio radio guys.
Speaker 1: Nineteen seventy two, let's EPPAM forced to cancel a constant Singapore when they were not allowed to leave the plane because of their hair link. That amazing.
Speaker 2: Come on, isn't that extraordinary?
Speaker 1: Oh Jesus, you just think of Jesse and for maths, you think, for goodness sake. Yes, you get a bit of a haircut, particularly those who have long hair sort of down to their shoulders and they're a seeding, they're on their way to ballness. Yes, yeah, you've got to start thinking about a shortcut.
Speaker 3: But the injustice of that is horrible because you've got so much hair, just none of it on top of your head.
Speaker 1: You know it's going to take so long to grow back, exactly, and the people of Singapore would love it anyway. If you've got a top knight, haven't look at your selven the shave it off Place nineteen seventy four. Robbi Williams was born in Staffordshire, England. Today's his forty ninth birthday, Robbie being in Adelaide and he had liked five hundred lagen this year.
Speaker 2: You say stafford Shire.
Speaker 1: I've said Staffordshire. Which one is it?
Speaker 3: Staffordshire?
Speaker 1: Wish wish to share wish to Shire Worstershire.
Speaker 2: Sauce if you'll let you out yourself forty.
Speaker 1: Nine years old and he's still as cool as ever. Usually when you get your forties, and when he progressed to your fifties, your coolness really deteriorates. Robbie Williams still top show.
Speaker 2: Oh god, you'd still.
Speaker 1: That's not what I'm sneaking. But yes. Twenty twenty two Super Bowl fifty six halftime show featured hip hop and legends doctor Dre, Snoop Dogg, Kendrick, Mary J. Blige, Eminem of fifty seven If which stood well, so Snoop Dogg and Dre and Eminem, all those guys back in the day in their prime, which was early two thousands. And here we are, me and my mate just thinking that we're genuine little gangsters and their proper like gangsters, rapping about stuff that a lot of these words which are quite heavy, we haven't even heard of.
Speaker 2: And what about Eminemma's a role model for all the young white kids. You're saying there's a.
Speaker 1: Chance, and I'm like, oh jeez, I'd like to go to Detroit and visit eight Mile. Yeah, I don't know what you do. Okay, Number one song in twenty six days on this day, Love Yourself by Justin Bieber. There's something in that what this song slaps slap and there's something in it. It's our theme for today.
Speaker 7: You look down, babies, love your.
Speaker 1: Are you schnitting me? Truth? One lie and a winner which someone gets through and tells us who's telling a little porky pie. Yep, we'll get them along to get themselves along to Schnith House. Yeah.
Speaker 3: One hundred dollars voucher on the line here, So do you want to go first?
Speaker 7: On?
Speaker 1: Do you want me first? I've always said that.
Speaker 3: Okay, Well, I've just been reading quite sadly all the Shane Warne stuff this morning. All the details of his cause of death have been released, and obviously the stuff in his will and everything, and it reminded me of the time I went to Shane's house really in Melbourne.
Speaker 1: Yeah, okay, well, if this is the truth, give us some some solid details. What was the house like? Who was there?
Speaker 3: Had all the team over all the cricket team, and also Sam Newman was there.
Speaker 2: I remember that very vividly.
Speaker 3: He had at number twenty three in his swimming pool, all tiled in to.
Speaker 2: The bottom of his swimming pool.
Speaker 1: That's cool.
Speaker 3: And the other thing I remember is he had a theater room, so we all packed in there and watched a movie, and.
Speaker 2: He also had his own solarium.
Speaker 1: Really, I've always dreamed about doing that.
Speaker 6: Yeah.
Speaker 3: Yeah, And he was complaining about how his wife at the time he had to get a babysitter just so she could get her head done for three hours.
Speaker 1: It all sounds believable.
Speaker 3: Well, I did speak to Sam there at the time, and then I ran into Sam a couple of months ago and case, I've met you before.
Speaker 2: I said, yeah, yeah, I met you before. He goes, did I marry you? No, Sam, you didn't, You didn't. Classic So there you go.
Speaker 1: Okay, look that's a very very believable story with really really infinite details. Yeah, so well done.
Speaker 2: So what do you got you?
Speaker 1: Okay. So I got a little caught up with a mate the other day from school. Yeah, and we started talking about the good old days, and he reminded me of an instant in two thousand and three when I was at schoolies and so I was in your South Wales and you go to schoolers on the Gold Coast there and it's not this little warm up festival. They call it Victor Harbor. Oh, we'll just go down for a couple of days. No, no, no, no, it's a five day event, and things are different when you're eighteen. You really really see yourself up and go pretty hard each and every day. Yeah, I was about day three, yep. And there was an incident where we're sort of two stories up on a balcony and I don't know what was consumed, but there was too much of it and I might have fallen off the balcony and I landed dead set on my side and I have no idea how, but I landed sort of like on my elbow, on my shoulder, and I might have sort of half cracked my collarbone, but no major injuries, right, And I literally got up dusting myself off, and no doubt's responsible to drinking a couple of grab cruises and then went.
Speaker 3: On, see it wasn't This is incorrect because Guava Cruises.
Speaker 2: Wouldn't have been around that. It would have been your West Coast cooler was.
Speaker 1: Something something with an absolute you know what load of sugar?
Speaker 3: Yeah, yeah, exactly, all right? Thirteen twenty four ten. Which of those stories is true? Which is false? A one hundred dollars snit house about you on the line. Shane from Huntfield Heights.
Speaker 1: Good morning, Good guys, there you go.
Speaker 2: Yeah, we're going real. Well, how are you going?
Speaker 5: I'll be nervously honest.
Speaker 3: You give me Okay, we'll walk you through it. Two stories, one hundred dollars schnth House, Nucher on the line here, who's telling the truth and who's telling porky pies?
Speaker 1: I reckon, you're great at telling stories, jove, So I reckon you're telling a porky pie?
Speaker 5: And who doesn't fall off a bulky?
Speaker 2: That's a good point.
Speaker 1: It makes sense, doesn't It makes sense. I don't want to press this button shame, but I have to. Oh, shame, and now I feel like I'm the loser for not getting loose and not falling off the bat because it's something you suppose.
Speaker 3: That is something stupid that you would do. Though A question about that, Sorry, Shane, Yeah it was.
Speaker 1: Actually my mates did that, So I'm reciting the story of somebody else, but put myself in that position.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I see what you did then, So there you go, so crafty.
Speaker 1: We're not schnitting your Schnith House Australia serves the best schnitchels made fresh daily with authentic Golden Classic or Ciliac friendly bread combs. Hilton Golden Grove and o'hallor and Hill are coming.
Speaker 2: Up after eight o'clock. A bit going on in Juice Hazy.
Speaker 3: There's a lot going on. There's a bit of NFL action. There's also a breakup, and there.
Speaker 2: Is a local sign that's up for grabs as well that you would want to get your hands on.
Speaker 1: Oh my goodness, Yes, we're running past our boss Vegan, boss Ben and see if you can. I just pushed the budget up till about thirty five grand. Yeah, we'll see how that goes. Yes, Joe's first commitment ceremony done and does it? And can I just say that John Aiken is a saint? Didn't we have fun with him on Friday?
Speaker 3: You leave him alone for about an hour and a halfel like, No, I don't know anyway.
Speaker 1: I mean I would go to hell for that man. Anyway, let's get back on track.
Speaker 3: Well, your boy John last night had a little bit to say to Jesse. Jesse's in this situation where I don't know, he thinks his wife's looking up with someone else.
Speaker 2: Who would have thought on this show anyway?
Speaker 3: This is what he had to say on Jesse's jealousy.
Speaker 8: Something that really does stand out tonight when you were getting jealous, when you were getting elevated about the Adam situation and what had happened between Claire and him, you showed.
Speaker 1: Us that you actually cared, you have feelings for it. Oh, there's a bit so unpack in that, isn't there?
Speaker 2: Okay? Well, producers, Zoe has some very stern thoughts on it.
Speaker 6: Don't even get me started. I was outraged on the couch last night listening to that. I thought that was just one of the most horrific things I've heard on that show. And you hear a lot.
Speaker 2: Well, it's just it's smacks. It's like the boy in the playground.
Speaker 3: If he's mean to you, and if he punches you in the arm, that's okay because he likes me.
Speaker 6: He likes you, so just put up with it because he likes you.
Speaker 1: Sounds like you girls are a little bit jealous.
Speaker 2: No, it's quite.
Speaker 3: Seriously, it's a bit of a dangerous sentiment, isn't it to be telling girls it's okay for men to be mean to you.
Speaker 2: It just really reeks of the fact that they're all over you, you know what I mean.
Speaker 6: My mind went to someone who might be struggling with that at home, and then they justify it with something that John said on Mass.
Speaker 2: You know, yes it seems dangerous. Yeah, I don't like it.
Speaker 3: But if John on Mass is you go to do rude, You've got to have a good, hard look at yourself, don't you do.
Speaker 1: There's nothing in this situation that I can say except for I agree with you, but saying myself.
Speaker 3: John also had a bit of a crack last night about a situation where by two of the boys admitted that they were having sexual relations with their exes right before they came on the show.
Speaker 2: And this is what John had to say about that.
Speaker 4: Well, look, I've got to call out some behavior and I'm not going to sugarcoat it.
Speaker 1: Okay, I've heard.
Speaker 4: Some things sitting on this couch, but what I'm hearing from you, Shannon, And also I'll include you and this Harrison, where two guys have applied for an experiment that over ten thousand people put their hands up for and a week before coming in, you're hanging out with an X. That is unacceptable. Now, if you told us that, I'd tell what our answer would have been. Not a chance.
Speaker 1: You're not coming on this experiment.
Speaker 4: Because we're unly interested in single people that are looking for love. It's selfish behavior, it is disrespectful a job. It is beyond belief that we're sitting in an experiment where we're matching people who are with other women before the experiment starts.
Speaker 1: Oh my god, that takes me back to my school days. That's a speech that I used to get from teachers, really, and it is the definition of I'm not angry, I'm just disappointed, which absolutely is just a dagger in the soul.
Speaker 3: And also, how very dare you bring into disrepute the reputation of married at first sight the show We're two strangers come together and get married the first time they see each other.
Speaker 1: This is a wholesome product. You are doing it a genuine disservice. We're trying to match people up.
Speaker 3: But having has said all that, go, Johnny experience.
Speaker 1: The body experience part about the experience, so in short, an out of body experience or out of bodie experience. It's just a little piece of randomness that just keeps on happening to you for some reason, like you've been selected by the random gods and they're just having fun with you, playing you like a puppet.
Speaker 3: So I don't know if the universe messes with me or I create these situations by myself. This one, I'm going to say I created this situation by myself. So the family and I and our extended family went to Paxton Wines on the weekend. They have a thing on a Sunday where they just have a live band and they have a pizza little what's that thing called truck rhymes with oh, yeah, thanks you. So they have a little pizza truck and the kids can run around and it's dog friendly and it's good family fun. Anyway, So there were two people sitting in front of us and they had their little picnic rug out and then they just got up and walked off, got up and walked off and left all their like half a bottle of wine, all their glasses, like they're leftover pizza.
Speaker 2: They just left it.
Speaker 3: And I'm like, oh, that is simply the rudest thing I've ever seen. So after about forty five minutes, that didn't come back, and I was like, that's gone. How disgusting that you come to a winery and eat and drink and then just get up and leave all your rubbish there, So why being me got up and started clearing everything away. I've got all their feets and.
Speaker 1: Boxes, just relaxed. I was just trying to enjoy some venou in the bin.
Speaker 2: And there was, as I said, there was half a bottle of wine there.
Speaker 3: I was like, oh should I could? I mean, if they're not going to drink it.
Speaker 1: That crosses your I do this. Ie wasn't judged so harshly by the rest of my family.
Speaker 3: My family Greg was like, do not touch that bottle of wine.
Speaker 2: Stop raccooning?
Speaker 4: All right?
Speaker 1: Going to never going to test you're.
Speaker 2: Going to anyway. So in my half, I've.
Speaker 3: Packed everything away and then we're sitting there and guess what they came back?
Speaker 1: Did you stick around for their reaction?
Speaker 3: Their reaction was to go up to the front desk and go where did all our stuff go?
Speaker 1: Like?
Speaker 2: Where on earth did our stuff goes?
Speaker 3: And I'm that person who's sitting there with my family horrified.
Speaker 1: Going A big show came out tomorrow as well.
Speaker 3: We've got a huge callum Han's going to join us in the studio. We're to talk sexy foods for Valentine's Day.
Speaker 1: And what you potentially shouldn't eat m Yeah.
Speaker 2: Conversely, how it could all go horrible role?
Speaker 3: Yes, absolutely, and we're going to write some love letters to our own partners.
Speaker 1: I'm not really good in this space. Could I be completely honest?
Speaker 2: No, you can be honest.
Speaker 3: Words, English writing, journalism, all above your head.
Speaker 1: Yeah, but in particular just tapping into my inner emotions.
Speaker 2: Yes, true.
Speaker 1: He kind of just as a bloke, kind of just sort of shut down when that happens. But so this could be interesting.
Speaker 3: Can I can I just ask if I can check yours before you read it out on air?
Speaker 1: Please? Yes, I would ask you as well. Can you please check mine before we add on it?
Speaker 2: Absolutely?
Speaker 3: Harry Styles and Pink Tickets are on the line tomorrow as well.
Speaker 1: All right, listen out for Harry Styles sign you get yourself on a standby list. Mattie Rowe is going to take you three work the catch you tomorrow