Speaker 1: Lo, this is outside. Good morning, What a fantastic day. We've got so much to talk about. Welcome to Outsiders the show that is to woke virtue signally and identity politics on steroids.
Speaker 2: What the Prime.
Speaker 1: Minister of Australia is to the word negativity?
Speaker 3: What I see is his relentless negativity aloate.
Speaker 1: The copy and the negativity to those open to a more negativity underpeated Dutton.
Speaker 4: Speaking of negativity, what do young folk think of Donald Trump?
Speaker 5: Look at these vox pops? I vote for Trump?
Speaker 6: Off for Donald Trump?
Speaker 7: For Trump?
Speaker 8: Who are you voting for?
Speaker 9: In twenty twenty four? That man? He the best president ever.
Speaker 10: Has Barack Obama done anything for around here?
Speaker 8: And he's ever did anything since he been in office?
Speaker 9: Yeah, and I'm glad he got Trump the.
Speaker 11: Past Barack Obama. Thank I no mesicetal, I don't mess with Barack Obama.
Speaker 1: Yeah No, I'm a Trump supporter trying to do more for black people.
Speaker 11: Don't care more about black people?
Speaker 9: Well, that's of course his opinion that he's entitled to it.
Speaker 12: But while we're at it, let's see if we can find out what Kamala Harris's supporters who this is a good one. Believe her greatest achievements as Vice president to have been.
Speaker 1: What was your favorite accomplishment of hers as VP in the United States?
Speaker 6: Honestly, I can't answer that question, you know.
Speaker 1: Honestly, that's a good question.
Speaker 13: I can't really say specifically, I kid, you know, I'm home over here.
Speaker 9: I can't think of anything, you know, specifically, I don't know.
Speaker 2: Ah, yes, well, we'll be talking about that later.
Speaker 1: But now, as Albo struggles with the negative, negative, sorry, the negativity of last night's Northern Territory landslide vote against labor.
Speaker 2: Let's grab the latest outside of his news.
Speaker 1: So last night, huge night here in Australia where the Northern Territory government, the Labor government, was turfed out in a massive tidal wave against labor.
Speaker 2: Now, what a surprise.
Speaker 1: It was only two weeks ago that there was Albo up in the Northern Territory at the Gama Festival banging on about how he was going to make the future bright for Indigenous Australians with renewable energy and climate change dogma. It's only a week or so ago that they were shutting down uranium mines in the Northern Territory and we'll get onto the gold miner New South Wales as well. But here we have, in my opinion, a four taste of the tsunami that will sweep labor from power nationally because people have had enough of this labor government. And we saw that last night in the Northern Territory retail we did.
Speaker 4: Even the Chief Minister lost her seat, so that is a very poor result. Indeed, how much of it is local issues? Obviously they've got all sorts of localized problems there, but obviously what's happening across the country, it's also relevant. They're the cost of living crisis. They've got a significant crime issue, youth crime, but again not limited to the NT. We're seeing that parts of Victoria, New South Wales, Queensland. So this I think the labor governments, whether they state, territory or federal, need to wake up to what is happening there. They can't just be in their own little circle with their media mates thinking everything's going along swimmingly, because people are hurting.
Speaker 5: And things have changed.
Speaker 4: There was a time when you would get a couple of terms to show what you're capable of. Now people will judge you a little bit more harshly, and second term is not guaranteed even if you've uncomfortable.
Speaker 12: Well more than that, you know, it's really interesting that issue of law and order in the Northern territory. This is basically the prologue to the Queensland election. In the Queensland election regional centers in Queensland, everybody is absolutely up to their eyeball sick of the crime problem, the youth crime problem. And it's fascinating watching the reaction of the left media commentators on this. They've all said, oh, Labor lost in the NT because they tried to out law and order the concern and it's ridiculous. Now, this is a complete illustration of how utterly out of touch the people who are giving advice to the Labor Party are. These are people who live mostly in progressive electorates. They are not dealing with the sort of crimes that you deal with in a place like Alice Spring or in Townsville in Queensland, you know, and that sort of lawlessness. And so they're saying, oh, no, no, keep running to the left and think the same people, by the way, who always tell the Liberals run to the left, be moderately. You know, this is the thing, and it shows the disconnect between the political class and everybody else who actually are really sensible in this country. They want simple things. They want no they want crime taking care of, they want criminals locked up, they want the cost of living affordable. And when people get us away from that, whether they're moderates on the liberal side or labor, which is supposed to defend the interests of ordinary people, or at least it used to, this is the result you get. It's a smashing result for the conservatives in the NT. It prefigures what's going to happen in Queensland. And this is a huge wake up call to Anthony Albanisi, who must be looking at this and thinking, you know, we got some real trouble here.
Speaker 1: Well, i'll tell you for something, We'll have a look into second at evil Layl or the label leader who's wiped out. But let me tell you, Albanize, he's finished. He's a disaster. This is the shock waves still reverberating from the Voice Albanese. He took the voice as his signature policy. He said, here we go. Even the Northern Territory turfed it out and said no, we're not interested in this. Virtue signaling identity politics, which does nothing to solve crime and order, which has nothing to help people's lives, which is all about labor telling us we're all races.
Speaker 2: So where sexist or whatever.
Speaker 1: Labor, you are completely on the nose around the country. And this is the warning you're going to topple one election after the next.
Speaker 2: And I can't wait for the federal election. Bring it on.
Speaker 1: As I've been saying for over a year. Peter Dutton will be the next Prime minister of this country. And the other biggest star, of course, was just Enter Price, who the Northern Territory recognizes one of the great politicians in this country and she is a future prime minister. This was a disaster for labor to get all the nonsense you hear about labour saying this was local issues. Yeah, it was local issues brought on by the Albanesi government, by the voice by Renewables, bysing around at Garma talking nonsense, painting your face instead of solving the problems that everyday Australian's face.
Speaker 2: Australian do not want to be divided by race.
Speaker 1: Scrap all this identity politics, so scrap the welcome scatch, Scrap.
Speaker 2: The acknowledgments and let's get back to being one nation.
Speaker 1: Now, let's have a listen to Evil Lawler, the failed Labor leader, giving her farewell speech. It's the foretaste of the Albow one that's yet to come, and the Queensland one as well.
Speaker 2: Here we go.
Speaker 14: Unfortunately we haven't got over the line tonight. It looks like I've lost my seat. And I know some of our great, great candidates and great members have also lost their seat as well tonight. So a sad night, absolutely sad night for labor.
Speaker 1: Yep, takenight of that later, Albo, write that down because that will be your speech in a few months time.
Speaker 2: Rita, that's quite a prediction.
Speaker 5: That is a bold one.
Speaker 2: I like the predictions proved me wrong.
Speaker 9: I will be right.
Speaker 1: I know I will be wrong.
Speaker 4: You've been right more then you've been wrong on these predictions. I've got to say someone's up putting bet song or that we would recommend any sort of gambling. But no, no, we can't have that. But you're so right about the advice Labor take. But sadly it's the sort of advice state liberals have taken for too long, as will including in Victoria. The first time Matthew Guy lost election, the analysis post that was all about or they went too hard on lawd order. They were blaming that instead of everything else. It was the one conservative policy they had that was responsible, not everything else. So and I think this is the political class, the media class, the activist class. They are all in a little circle together. They all sort of affirm each other's warped views and opinions on things, and the rest of the country has to deal with the fallout.
Speaker 12: Well, this is the thing, I mean, this is this is where we are. You know, Australia has, for as long as I have lived here twenty years, twenty five years, been a center right nation. It was that way for a long long time. That's where the political center of this country. And for just as long the political classes try to wish in existence, literally wish cast this idea that somehow where this whole sort of progressive sort of thing.
Speaker 9: We saw it with the voice, you know, so with that we see it.
Speaker 12: But we see every time we see political leaders within parties falling for it. I'll tell you something. Living here in New South Wales, the New South Wales lives exil for this hook line and seeker, and that's why they are in such an absolute mess and absolute mess to the point now where they're unable to get even people to be on the local government election ballots, you know, in a few weeks time. It's just a mess for these people because they ignore what people care about. They care about cheap energy, low crime, you know, getting their kids to good schools where they're taught real useful things, not to hate their country and the lives. When they go all moderate and squishy, they're trying to appeal to this class of people that hate them, that would never vote for them on a bet, and they say, oh, no, no, no, please like me, when the people they want to be liked by should we want to be liked by, are the voters.
Speaker 9: And it's very simple.
Speaker 4: Form absolutely voice doesn't bring this home to all of them. No matter how inept you are, have blind you are to the obvious. We had a referendum, and the country, all the country except the Act, which is besizes that the people we're talking about all the country voted emphatically no. And that tells you where the politics of this country is. There's not an issue that you can think of in the last.
Speaker 5: Decade or two.
Speaker 4: That exposes Australia's political spectrum more clearly than that Voice referendum, because.
Speaker 1: People absolutely and this election was part two that. It was goodbye to Gama, it was Valet voice, it was Todlu truth telling, it was goodbye all that.
Speaker 3: Now.
Speaker 1: Can we please drive over to Sydney Harbor Regency and Australian flag only up there for once? Please, that's an example of how it lives in New South Wales.
Speaker 12: Completely sorry, Let's sorry what the Australian flag and the New South Wales flame?
Speaker 2: Absolutely there is?
Speaker 9: What's it?
Speaker 1: Let's have listened to Leo Finucciaro, the new Leader of the Northern Territory, Chief Minister up there now issues.
Speaker 15: This result represents a turning point in the territory's future.
Speaker 5: Territorians have used.
Speaker 15: Their voice to stand up against labor who have taken them for granted for far too long. Territorians have stood up against nearly two decades of escalating crime and economy going backwards and the erosion of our once iconic lifestyle.
Speaker 1: Well, she's the new Chief Minister up there. She's got a huge shob in her hands. That crime needs sorting out, and I'm sure they will get to grips with that. Here's just Center Price talking about the election last night.
Speaker 16: I think off the back of the Voice, I think now that Northern Territory is delivered a country Liberal Party government, I think the coalition we can be quite confident in going toward the next federal election.
Speaker 2: This for us is the coalition.
Speaker 16: This election win is an absolute godsend because it tells us that we're on the right track, We're addressing the issues that Australians are bringing forward to us.
Speaker 1: And just into prices of course a complete god send as well to the Liberal Party and to Australia. She is a future prime minister. That is not even a bold prediction. That's a take that one to the bank.
Speaker 5: Read that one. Well, I'm still going to make a small bet, you know what.
Speaker 4: She is the most consequential politician we've had for some time, because I do genuinely believe if she wasn't in the National Party, they wouldn't have come out so quickly against the Voice and put pressure on the Liberals too. Also because there was a lot of conjecture the Liberals are going to run dead on it, and god knows where we would be right now, if we didn't have the coalition.
Speaker 1: And center of the federal election campaign, no question, and that needs to if you want to win, Dott and you do.
Speaker 12: That, James, Oh well yeah, and look again, it is just about finding that sensible place where everybody is just enter. Price absolutely nails that. And that's and she is real reconciliation in action, not this nonsense. He does a voice which was trying to divide everybody up and use identity politics to control everybody, because that's ultimately what this is about. It's all the left wing politics is always about anti democracy. It's always about control and setting everybody against each other. She's right, she knows how it works, she knows how poison poisonous it is. She should absolutely have a front and center rolling. I'll tell you what. You're right about the Nationals too, because the Nats are another one of those parties where you know, there's a few Pitt Street farmers, you know in that mom there, especially in especially in the New South Wales division. You know, the New South Wales Nationals been a disaster, They've been completely taken over. But you know this is again, this is how you win.
Speaker 1: Yeah, now, listen, reach is going to tell us now, how meanwhile down in Victoria, completely ignoring the fact that real Australia is spoken yet again in an election. What do you think the nutcases down in Victoria are doing in the labor government there?
Speaker 2: Oh, let me think, Rita, Well.
Speaker 4: They're very interested in hosting the Gay Games. Now they are bidding for the game and they've been shortlisteds.
Speaker 5: Happy news to Victoria's.
Speaker 2: The same mob who couldn't do the Commonwealth.
Speaker 4: Exactly, is to do the Gay Game because.
Speaker 5: We won the Commonwealth Games.
Speaker 4: We spent a lot of money and then suddenly oh no, no, our figures were all wrong. We actually kind of fought to hold this event, ended up costing the state around six hundred million, around four hundred million going to compensation to the Commonwealth Game organizers. And now just a few months later we're bidding for I didn't know that we're a gay Games, but there are. So of course this is mocked, and I think Victorians are getting sick of being mocked, being the laughing stock of the rest of the country and sometimes the rest of the world when that needs That's.
Speaker 12: An interesting point here too, because you know, it really shows this shows I think to me the real tension where the left is because if you think about it, you know the Andrews government. Oh no, the Commonwealth, that's fusty.
Speaker 2: That's all.
Speaker 9: But this is the whole sort of thing.
Speaker 12: You know, there's this really concerned effort by the left to shift what the public imagery is, what the things are that we care about, and they want to downgrade the Commonwealth, but they want to put sexuality and alternative sexualities front and center. This is all part of a much bigger program to undermine traditional things in our society.
Speaker 2: Absolutely.
Speaker 1: Now let's talk about the how many easy governments ongoing shambles with.
Speaker 2: Visas and ghars and visas. Now here's the thing.
Speaker 1: Alban Easy does not want to talk about this under any circumstances whatsoever because it is the major embarrassment.
Speaker 2: And this is the big one, the big one.
Speaker 1: That we'll see the Albanese government swept rightly from power allowing you know, three thousand up to three thousand tourists.
Speaker 2: Is a tourist visas coming in from Gaza.
Speaker 1: We've got a graphia I want to show you which shows the Gaza.
Speaker 2: Visas issued by country.
Speaker 1: There are all the countries along the bottom you don't need to know which one is Australia. There, that's the global in. You know who's letting gardens in around the world. There's a sensible discussion to have here. Firstly, I don't see any Arab or Muslim nations taking many gas and not many but the biggest and tell us reader about the big scandal of how these visas came about.
Speaker 4: They try to have the easiest way to get people here, which is a tourist visa because typically a tourist doesn't have that many checks done, so you can process them very quickly. And uh, and we've got to just acknowledge this entire little catastrophe is Anthony Albanese's self inflicted. God, nobody asked him to do this. Pressure from their segments, of some of their electorates.
Speaker 5: I know all the activists class, we know that.
Speaker 4: But this is the Prime minister and he could have held strong here and said no.
Speaker 1: That is going to hold straws.
Speaker 12: This This is seriously though, this is a real scandal. This is because they are literally playing with national security and public safety for votes. Peter Dutt nailed it this week. This was a visus for votes scandal. This is what this is all about. This is shoring up support with Muslim populations in Western City, in Melbourne, some of these key seats where people like Tony Burke who is now the Home Affairs Minister, So the Home Affairs Minister represents a seat that has one of the highest Muslim populations in the country. Now making the decision to give tourist visas and pushing through with that decision to grant tourist visas to people coming out of Gaza, well, I'll tell you what. They come here on tourist visas and you know what's going to happen. Then they apply for refugee status and no matter what happens, Gaza could be rebuilt into Singapore, they will never leave because this is what happens. Once people file these claims, it is almost impossible to get them out of the country. The number of deportations that happens every month in Homeland Affairs figures it's around a dozen if that, so it's a tiny number. And this though, you know, these are people who are coming from a population where the majority support aprove approve of what October seventh was all about. These are and you know, you had people like Mark Bert say, oh, well, as long as it's just rhetorical support, the biggest absolute disgrace, And we look at what happens around the world, the idea that we would play with this at all just to shore up votes, and it tells you how badly his.
Speaker 9: Internal polls are. Right now, by the way you do it.
Speaker 4: We only need one person out of the thousands.
Speaker 5: Correct to do anything violent.
Speaker 4: But I think they're jumping at shadows that. This is what I don't understand. Do they fear that, Does Tony Burke think his seat's going to go to a coalition? And I know, at worst there might be a couple of independents who get up in these seats.
Speaker 5: Unlikely, but I think they are actually committing to policies to try to appease an angry voter base that isn't going to be appeased by these policies.
Speaker 2: But I think it's worse.
Speaker 1: We can never forget that labor, the top people in labor, in fact whole labor, but the top people in labor are all basically student undergraduates from Sydney Universe in the nineteen seventies and nineteen eighties.
Speaker 2: Their views have not shifted from them. Israel bad. Anything with the Palestinian flag or whatever it is good must be good.
Speaker 1: That is the thinking. It's no deeper than that, it goes no deeper than that. And then they have fools like the Teals running around saying, oh, let's get more Australian tax dollars going to ANWAH.
Speaker 2: Here's the letter which I like to show that the Teals.
Speaker 1: Yes, the Teals remember this at the election, folks, the Teals all sign this letter. There are all that signatures, Allegraspender, Kate Cheney.
Speaker 2: All of them. They all want more so money going to ANWA.
Speaker 1: At the same time, by the way, we now learn there is a law case in America, a lawsuit alleging that Anwah led a billion dollar money laundering scheme to help amass in the run up to October seventh. So there you go, Teals, great work. Hope you're proud of those signatures. And the Albanzi government should hang its head in shame. We do not want to put not only our entire population, but our Jewish population, our Jewish kids, being terrified of what we are letting into the country when we do not need to.
Speaker 12: And remember point Rowan that after October seventh, the federal government failed to lead on anti Semitism. The absolutely failed to lead on this. Anthony Albanize had to be dragged out of the Northern Territory where he was campaigning for the Voice to come and speak treasure in Melbourne. Remember this, when you know, Richie Sunek and other leaders around the world had already gone and addressed their Jewish communities. This, you know, immediately from the start of this sent the message and they said, oh, well, you know there's an anti Semitism, but there's also Islamophobia. You know, well really okay, fine, but this sort of both sizing it and this lack of leadership, that's where that allowed seats like Tony Burks to start to fester on this issue. And it shows that now they're having to backfill there because those seats, those Western Sydney seats, these are the seats where Albanzi's other policies, energy inflation, the cost of living are hurting the hardest. And so now they're trying to backfill by giving a sop to the gaza issue rather than dealing with the issues that are hurting everybody, these very you know, working class of lower income suburbs that are really suffering and struggling under the alban easy Albanomics.
Speaker 4: If you are basing your vote primarily on the Gaza Israel war, not going to back anybody other than left leaning parties. So who are they scared of losing these seats to because they're not going to back the Greens because, like you mentioned, when it comes to other policy areas, the Greens are reprehensible to.
Speaker 5: This voter base.
Speaker 4: They don't they're not on board with any of that sort of fringe dwelling stuff when it comes to gender and all sorts of other cultural issues. So what are they trying to save?
Speaker 5: Yeah, this is.
Speaker 9: They're concerned about.
Speaker 12: They're concerned about, like you know, they're very burned by what happened in Fowler in Western Sydney where Dailey came.
Speaker 5: In as had a uniquely bad, uniquely.
Speaker 9: Bad candidate there.
Speaker 12: But also they're concerned I think that you know, there could be a Muslim independence but be also that the vote gets split because the coalition has said we are going to make a big push for Western Sydney seats and that's all about the cost of not.
Speaker 4: I'm saying for those who are basing their votes primarily on this issue, not sub living, not energy costs, not everything else, crime, then you're not going to vote for the coalition if you are if you think labor hasn't been cap on Israel. So again this jumping at shadows and then causing themselves enormous political harm in the rest of the country and putting the country in danger.
Speaker 5: This is what I can't understand with Anthony Albanesi. Is the leader of.
Speaker 4: Australia's number one priority is the safety and the well being of Australians number one.
Speaker 5: Nothing else should breach that.
Speaker 12: We should really be having a discussion about what, you know, what our broader immigration policy looks like, and you know, bringing in people who are going to contribute and make sure that they bring positive things and improve the country and want to be Australians. And that's really we need to have much more of a conversation about that because much more broadly, I think we're lost on that.
Speaker 1: Well, we've got time now to look at Europe and Britain and what has happened with immigration to those countries. We should be learning from that rather than replicating it. And irony of ironies, I mean this is a tragic story. But we've just heard of a stabbing yet another terrorist Islamist isisation responsibility. That's Islamic state taking responsibly responsibility for a knife attack in Germany. And guess where it took place? At a diversity festival. Yes, a left wing diversity festival. The ironies abound, but this is what you get if you're not prepared. As James said and Rider said, we've got to have a proper sensible debate on immigration, what it means economically, and what it means for our national security, and who and who not should be allowed into this country. We're gonna take short break when we come up Ritter's Reality Check.
Speaker 2: Can't wait.
Speaker 4: You're watching Outsiders with your hosts Rowan x Y Chromezone. Dean James identifies as male Morrow and I'm Ruda Panahee pronouns Persian and princess.
Speaker 5: You must respect them.
Speaker 4: Coming up next will be speaking to the woman at the center of a critical court judgment which is being mocked internationally and has far reaching consequences for women in Australia.
Speaker 5: But first, this week we had members.
Speaker 4: Of the Teals hold a press conference to decry poor parliamentary behavior.
Speaker 5: Yes, these entitled.
Speaker 4: Women who represents some of the richest electorates in the country and who are essentially bystanders in the lower House where their votes are largely irrelevant. Well they're unhappy again and everyone must know about it.
Speaker 5: These are overly precious souls.
Speaker 4: Lashed out at Coalition and Labor MPs over what they claim is unacceptable behavior. First up is that the Member for Ringer, Zalie Stegel, who displayed a complete lack of self awareness given just last week she called Peter Dutton racist in the chamber before withdrawing the comment, only to repeat it on.
Speaker 5: Sky News later on the same day.
Speaker 4: But here she is demanding that the leaders of the Labor, National and Liberal parties set a higher standard.
Speaker 17: Stop it at the top. At the end of the day, we hear a lot of talk about commitment to better standards, better behavior, but that can only be modeled by the leadership. All those MPs take their que from their leaders. They are elected leaders of their parties from David Little Proud as the leader of the Nationals, Peter Dutton, the leader of the Liberal Party, Anthony aw beneath he the leader of the Labor Party.
Speaker 4: Dear talk about people in glass houses not throwing stones. Interesting though that she didn't mention the Greens, whose MPs are guilty of some of the most noteworthy antiques in the Australian Parliament. It was only in recent days at Senator Hanson Senator Hanson Young make a vomiting face as Senator Babbett talked about giving medical assistance to babies that are born alive after a botched late term abortion.
Speaker 8: Now, whatever one's view is on the merits or otherwise of abortion, once there has been a birth, medical practitioners are dealing with a living human being, a person.
Speaker 9: Yep.
Speaker 5: Just charming stuff there. But back to the tills.
Speaker 4: And their attempts to tone police their parliamentary colleagues, and no one should be shocked that some of them again played the familiar victim card, where criticism or hostility is interpreted as misogyny. Member for An author, Sidney Kylie Tink told The Guardian, I've become used to the type of condescending, unprofessional and often misogynistic behavior from a number of male MPs from the Liberal and National parties.
Speaker 5: You know, their complaints would.
Speaker 4: Have a little bit more credibility if they took a stand for the likes of Pauline Hansen when she's monstered in the Senate or when the mean Girls attacked are clearly shaken Linda Reynolds. But it seems only leftist women can be victims of bullying or misogyny in the eyes of the Teals Karen Brigade. Ours is an adversarial system where ideas, policies, outcomes are robustly debated.
Speaker 5: That's a good thing, and if you can't handle.
Speaker 4: Robust debate, then perhaps political life is.
Speaker 5: Not for you. And let me be perfectly clear, this is not a gender thing.
Speaker 4: Some of the most forceful parliamentary performers are women, and the Mean Girls prove that one does not need to raise their voice to cause enormous harm to their political opponents.
Speaker 5: It's worth remembering that.
Speaker 4: The Teals were elected pretending to be conservative substitutes, but they are in fact of variation on the Greens. A number of the Karens, boosted by Simon Holmes a Court, seem to share a very similar worldview to the most radical far left activist in the Australian Parliament. It's the wonder that they so often vote in support of Green's motions Member for Q Young Minik Ryan has backed the Greens sixty one percent of the time, while the figure is fifty eight percent for Zalis Stegel and Member for Goldstein Zoe.
Speaker 5: Daniel, and sixty six percent for.
Speaker 4: Sophie scamps and I was revealed exclusively by Sky News earlier in the week. At a time when Australia is in the midst of a cost of living crisis and grappling with serious border protection issues, including thousands of Garzans being granted visas with minimal checks, the tills are whining about having their speeches interrupted and attempting to tone police their fellow MPs. What an utterly underwhelming group of pretenders they are. It is a sad, sad state of affairs when a satirical cartoon does more to hold the government accountable than elected members of parliament.
Speaker 7: These better be good. I was just getting to the best bit of my time.
Speaker 1: That's dies.
Speaker 2: The better be a.
Speaker 7: Major problem here, major problem reporting for Judy, sir.
Speaker 5: We have a situation.
Speaker 7: Three thousand refugees have been granted fast tracked tourist visus without proper background checks. Yes yet and the problem is so these people are coming from a war zone territory where seventy percent of the population potentially support or a sympathetic to the terrorist group from US. So what what do you suggest and we do major we should fire general practice, sir, Sir general practice, serve. I think we should at least do some more thorough background checks to ensure we keep Australian soft.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I don't know.
Speaker 18: That sounds super duper racist to me, mister Prime Minister.
Speaker 9: Who is this?
Speaker 2: Oh? This is National Insecurity.
Speaker 9: Yeah.
Speaker 18: I think if we do background checks, everyone's gonna think where like racist af It's.
Speaker 7: A good point National Insecurity. We don't want to appear racist on the world's stage.
Speaker 2: Sir.
Speaker 18: Permission to speak candidly? Permission denied. Well, then, sir, take a look here on the big board, all these neighboring nations Syria, Jordan, Iraq, Saudi Arabia, Egypt. I haven't taken any Look, I'm just saying we've accepted more refugees than any of our friends and allies in the US, the UK, Canada to New Zealand.
Speaker 7: I want to hear what National Insecurity has to say.
Speaker 18: Yeah, I don't know that sounds like pretty racist.
Speaker 9: To me, Yeah, but.
Speaker 7: When will enough be enough?
Speaker 18: It'll never be enough.
Speaker 7: Yeah, I think we should follow national insecurity on this one. I don't want to look racist. Let's take in more refugees, no.
Speaker 1: Checks, great stuff and Pauline Hanson, we'll be joining shortly on the show. But this week the bizarre case of Giggle versus Tickle came to an end. This is the case that has been covered extensively on Sky and here on Outsiders. An app for girls, Giggle for Girls was set up by Sal Grover some years ago and a biological male now identifies.
Speaker 2: As a woman, Roxy Tickle, tried to join the app.
Speaker 1: After various processors, Sal Grover and the app said no, actually, you know you're not a biological woman, you're a biological man, so you're not joining the app. This went to court and it is this week in a Queensland court. It was found in favor of Roxy Tickle, in other words, of the transgender woman and Giggle. The app is forced to pay ten grand and legal cost to Roxy Tickle joining us Now. I'm delighted to say she's been with us outside as many times before and on Sky. Sal Grover, who of course is the CEO and founder of the app Giggle for Girls. Great to see you sal.
Speaker 2: Now, to be honest, this was a loss in the court.
Speaker 1: But to be honest, I think you were kind of expecting this loss, was my understanding. Tell us how you feel about it now that it's all over and where to from here?
Speaker 19: Well, first of all, I have to say, it wasn't a Queensland court. It was the Federal Court of Australia. And yes it was a verdict that we had anticipate due to the legislation as it currently is. Because in twenty thirteen, under Julia Gillard's government, our first female Prime Minister, who has dined out on that fact form a decade, brought in amendments to allow gender identity into the Sex Discrimination Act, thereby allowing men to be considered women and essentially rendering the entire Act completely useless. So how I feel. I feel absolutely devastated. I mean it's not even a professional issue.
Speaker 2: If this is personal.
Speaker 19: I'm a woman and I want to have rights, and I want every single woman and girl in Australia in the world to have rights. And so basically to be told at this point that we have less rates than a man who claims to be a woman is a pretty devastating place to.
Speaker 2: Be reta and.
Speaker 5: It can't enter a sally.
Speaker 4: This is too important. Is this going to go to the High Court? Are you going to take this all the way to make sure we have these protections for women and girls in Australia, because I know there's people around the world looking on in disbelief about what's happening in this country.
Speaker 19: Yeah. I've said from the very beginning, when it was just an Australian Human Rights Commission complaint, that I would take it as far as I needed to, always knowing that the High Court was really potentially where this was going to end up because either side would have appealed based on what this decision was. So yeah, I will be appealing and going all the way with it, because you know, our fight has always been that sex is a biological reality. It's a biological concept. And what we have now been told is that sex is changeable, that it's just a legal concept, that its ordinary meaning of sex is that it can be changed, and that's just not how it is in reality in society. In society, the ordinary meaning of sex is biological. It's how we make decisions. That's how lives are lived. That it just can't be that the law does not reflect society so drastically like it currently is.
Speaker 2: Games.
Speaker 12: So one of the implications then for this case now, I mean, if we are are now in a position where legally speaking, gender doesn't exist, when this is a reality that every single human being lives with every day, where does this go and what other spaces could then be at risk of being, you know, allowing biological males into them. I mean you could see everything from locker rooms to Muslim prayer holes for women.
Speaker 2: Without a doubt.
Speaker 19: I mean, women like myself have been screaming about this for years. In fact, you guys, and this show was the first one to have me on in the latter half of twenty twenty, and I'm so grateful for it. You with the first media platform to let me speak about this issue. And I was literally saying then that I was talking about how Giggle was under attack from men who claim to be women, and I was also saying, like, we have to protect women's spaces from bathrooms to change rooms to prisons. There are men who claim to be women in Australian prisons right now.
Speaker 1: There's sex offenders.
Speaker 19: This is what happens when you aim that sex is changeable or that gender identity is more important than sex. Everything breaks from them because you are actually making a complete untruth about the most basic truth in our lives, which is male and female. You're putting that lie ahead of everything else, and so everything in society just breaks from there. Now you can just have any man claimed to be a woman. He can just walk in to a woman's bathroom. We have no rights to say no. So while there are politicians going on about women should have the right to speak, well, you know what I agree, and that includes being able to say no to men in female spaces and sports.
Speaker 4: It's that simple, and sadly so many of those female politicians are not on the right side with this. With this five just personally for you, Sal You're a new mum and it seems like the entire time you've been a mum, you've been embroiled in this card case, which would be enormously stressful. You're now going to the high caught. I mean it must come at some personal cost to you, I mean the legal issues, the cost of them, the stress of them. Why are you taking on this fight rather than living your life.
Speaker 19: Yeah, I mean it is incredibly stressful. My hair is falling out, it's that stressful.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 19: I got the Australian Human Rights Commission complaint when I was fifteen weeks pregnant. About five weeks later, just with a scan, I found out that I was having a girl. My little girl is now too, so for the entirety of her life, I've been dealing with this throughout the entirety of this process. I've been dealing with the reality of being female. We're the ones who have the babies. I can't let it go because I have a daughter. She has to have rights. I cannot send her out into the world, but she has no rights that she can't say no to a man. So I mean, I think any mother would do it to make sure that the daughter has It's really that simple. And so while I would prefer to be doing literally anything else, I mean, this is just what I have to do. And so yeah, I mean it cost us five hundred thousand dollars in Federal court to fight this. With the High Court, it's going to be anywhere between five hundred to about eight hundred thousand dollars. So we are crowdfunding. We crowdfunded the first one. We're crowdfunding this one. It's Giggle crowdfund dot com. And we'll be updating when we get more information and we'll let everybody.
Speaker 1: Know what's going on.
Speaker 19: But it's still very early days of looking at our options.
Speaker 1: So I know you've had a lot of support from people like Catherine Deeves, Moira Deeming and others, Kelly Jankin and so on.
Speaker 2: So you mentioned the page.
Speaker 1: That you want people to go through, the go fund page for Giggle.
Speaker 2: Also, what about Giggle the app?
Speaker 1: I mean right, I remember that all those years ago we were encouraging people to get onto the app. How is the app going? And what can people do? What can women do to get onto the app and to help you?
Speaker 19: Well, the app has actually been offline for the past two years, so a man who claims to be women couldn't even use it right now if you wanted to, because women can't actually use it. It's been closed down because of this this case, waiting until it's able until basically that Australia will allow a company by women for women to run. At the moment, it's not not allowed. So when they have these government initiatives for like female startups and female founders. If you're actually doing something for females, you're not allowed to do it.
Speaker 1: Will eventually be back, but will be back in the meantime. We want people to go to the giggle go fund me.
Speaker 2: Page to help sell Grover there. So keep up the great fight. You're very brave. A lot of women out there supporting.
Speaker 4: You, dislarted women around the world, A lot of women around there, around the world.
Speaker 1: And keep up the great fight there, Sole Grover.
Speaker 2: What a story, what a saga. Unbelievable Australia.
Speaker 1: I will take a short break when we're back. Lots more coming up, putting, blowing hands and in a tick. You're watching Outsiders with Rita Pana here, with James Morrow and with myself Rwandan and thank you so much for watching us every Sunday morning. We certainly do appreciate your support and your viewership making us so often number one show on Sky News Australia.
Speaker 2: We do appreciate it.
Speaker 1: Big news this week labour seeing can determine to shut down as many things as they can. They shut down the uranium mine up there at Kakado, made it part of Kakadoo. That was Albo's big idea at the Gama Festival. We also had Labour's Tanya Plibaseca basically planning to scrap a one billion dollar mining project, a gold mining project. You can't make this stuff up on Indigenous heritage grounds. Joining us now is Roy RC, indigenous leader who is not happy with this decision, and I can't blame him.
Speaker 2: Roy, great to see you.
Speaker 1: Welcome to our insiders now this gold mine. Who doesn't want a gold mine?
Speaker 2: And why.
Speaker 20: Look, Rowan, thanks for having me on your program at what's really concerning for me as a traditional owner, a rader, proud, a GRADERI man who was born and bred on a little reservation on the banks of the Marquarie River. You know how our people taught us who speaks for country, when to speak, and more important to be respectful. And what's happened with this project is that we've you know, we've had people influence the minister and I don't even know who this person is.
Speaker 4: Reason well, there's plenty of people like yourself and others in that community who have said there are no unmanageable issues with this gold mine, and yet your opinion has been disregarded for other opinion. And this is going to cost so many jobs in that community, hundreds of millions of taxes and royalty is for the New South Wales government. The cost of this project being scrapped is enormous reader.
Speaker 21: You know.
Speaker 20: What's concerning for me is that I've got a relationship as the former chair of the New South Aisles Abridge Land Council. I led the organization for four years under my chairmanship, two as a deputy, and I served twelve on the council. We know who's who in the zoo in terms of you know, coaching heritage average on issues. Orange Local Average Landing Council. I'm not going to speak for them. I'll speak about the whole of the network. But they haven't come out in opposition to this. Now. If they did, I wouldn't be on your program, reader, right. So, and the fact that Orange Local Abriage Land Council doesn't receive any royalties from you know, a mind in the constituted boundary, I think he's something else that we need to have a conversation about because they should receive royalties because they've got a membership that they have to deliver to they've got a community, land and business plan under the provisions of the legislation and they have to deliver on mandate. So yeah, look for the Land Council, you know, not to come out and say they don't support it. I can't see what the issues are because reader, sorry, let me just underscore that by saying that they under the provisions they have the protection of culture heritage, so they would have to do site surveys, have to do you know, walk on country, they'd have to look at, you know, all them culture heritage issues in relation to the project going ahead. And I haven't seen anything come back from the Land Council to say that they're in opposition to it.
Speaker 12: Yeah, Ed Roy, I mean the one analogy that I heard need here that this would be sort of like if the local council approved you putting an extension on your house and then somebody else claimed that they had the right to say, oh no, no, no, there's a problem with the approved plans for it is the concern here, you know, that these people have gotten into this other group, has gotten into the ear of the Environment minister, and that they're being used simply as an excuse to shut down a goldmine which this government has a stance that seems to be pretty anti resources.
Speaker 20: Jane, I'm not sure whether you understand the New Southiles Average on Land Rights Act, the land rights legislation comeing in nineteen eighty three. Then government said we're going to give you as a form of recompense and compensation for dispossession, We're giving you seven point five percent of the land taks for fifteen years. After that, you have to make it work, it has to become sustainable, so nineteen eighty three. MARLBO come in in nineteen ninety four, so we had thirteen years of working under the land rights legislation in New South Wales. I can't speak for other states. So the point I'm making, James, going to your question, is that we have a very robust system in New South Wales. And for the Minister not to consult or even go near well, let me rephrase that. For the Minister to listen to others that have set up a corporation through ARIK the Office of Average or corporation against something that's been there since nineteen eighty three, you know, it beggars belief. I just I'm dumbfounded. As a graduate traditional owner and coming from country, I'm annoyed and I'm sort of I'm lost from words, like I said to Ben Pordham, and so yeah, it's crazy.
Speaker 1: So tell us Roy where to from here? What would you like to see happen? Can this decision be reversed? Is that any chance Flibosec will change her mind that we can get.
Speaker 2: Those jobs for the area. What's what's next? In europinion? What would you row and be happen?
Speaker 20: Yeah, Rawanand look, I think that's an issue for the for the minister and whoever's advising the minister. What my concern, Rowan, is that this is only the tip of the iceberg when it comes to you know, culture, heritage matters, and more importantly Rowan, for the benefit of your listeners, economic empowerment for Aboriginal people. And I said on Michael's program or Ben's program, that the biggest killer of Abidinal people isn't drugs and alcohol, it's welfare dependency and absolute poverty. In order to lift our people out of that, we need we need economic empowerment. And the land rights legislation in New South Wales allows us allows us to do that. But it's the Office of Environment has locked landlocked our local average land councilors. We got Green Corridor, we can't even go out and develop, you know, on our own country. So the minister needs to come and sit down and listen and listen to our local authorities. And that's you know, local Aboriginal land council. When there's no native title claim, the land land Council is the recognized Aboriginal party. They're all raps And I don't know whether she's listened or he's listened to our people. It's frustrating, Roy.
Speaker 4: Do you, more broadly speaking, do you see these Aboriginal heritage laws being hijacked by different types of activists who are just anti development and this is a means for them to block big projects like this. Is there a danger of that happening or is that already happening?
Speaker 20: Oh, look, greader, I think it's already happening. You know, we've got these you know, these groups that are that are pin in the colors of red, black and yellow to their mask and then coming out and using that as a ways and a means to you know, run their own hiden agendas. And it's got to stop. It's got to stop. And I'll call it out. I'll behf for my old people, you know. So it's concerning. And like I said again on the radio program the other day, I was to chair the New South I was Abridginal Land Council and the Greens attitude was that, you know, Abidinal people are environmentalists, you want to lock all your land up and just use them as green corridors. Well that isn't the case. You know, We've got to you know, we've got a mandate to be able to make sure that you ensure that future generations have an opportunity at this wealth. We own forty percent of the country and are broke.
Speaker 2: Roy S absolutely spot on there.
Speaker 1: It's all about empowerment, jobs, education for Aboriginal kids for the future, and labor and these decisions and the Greens are deliberately getting in the way of them.
Speaker 2: Great to chat to you, Roy RC.
Speaker 1: Let's hope there's some common sense comes into labor. But I think I've defeated my own argument because it doesn't seem to be any common sense around Rita. We've just and James, you've just learned, for example, that Ford, you know, the great idea of all this electric vehicles we're supposed to be having, and all this push by Chris Bowen. We've just learned that Ford have decided they are not going to go ahead with their SUVs, James, because of the softer unexpected demand for ev utes. What do you make of that?
Speaker 12: Well, you know, what we're seeing here is reality crashing into all of these schemes. I do like the thing that everybody is doing now is towards hybrids, you know, that's the thing. That's the thing where you're seeing the market crow evs. And this government has been so determined that everything has to be all electric, all electrical electric. Well, you know that's not what people want. It certainly doesn't work like that in a country like Australia, where you've got large is to cover. You know, you've got a large sort of trading sector who needs to carry big.
Speaker 9: Loads all of these sort of things.
Speaker 12: And around the world, all of these things are crashing down here in Australia where you had the first early adapters rush up to buy their EV's and nobody else is really keen on them.
Speaker 1: Absolutely, We're going to take a short break and then when we come back, I'm going to chat about something I haven't talked about before abortion in a tack here on Outsiders, Hello You, Orching Outsiders with Rita Panahee with James Morrow and myself, Rowandian. This week in Queensland we saw an extremely distressing scene where a young midwife, Louise ad Set gave an extremely disturbing account of what she claims are numerous examples of babies being born alive and then left to die by the medical profession. Healthy hearty babies simply discribed into plastic pit tree dishes and left to die without being provided any care by the medical profession. If this doesn't upset you somehow, then I don't know what will. And I apologize for the fact that it is Sunday morning, but some issues are so important they must be addressed honestly and forthrightly at any time. These late term abortions go under the euphemism of.
Speaker 2: Social terminations at later gestations. Here are some of midwife lou adsets testimony.
Speaker 21: Sadly in the bursuit unit in my hospital, where every new birth is celebrated and protected, there has been an increase in numbers of social terminations at later gestations and this is now common We've had babies born alive after terminations from fifteen to twenty two weeks, born alive, gasping for air, moving and having a palpable heart rate, fighting for their lives as we are humans designed to do. From what I've I had directly witnessed or been told of my colleagues, we have been present at the time these babies were alive, from anywhere from two to twenty minutes to three to five hours. Parents of these babies who are born alive after abortion do not want to see or hold them. This means the only person left who could possibly hold them is a midwife or a nurse. Sometimes babies born alive after an abortion, I'll put into witches hats and I'll cover just taken out of the room and die while in that witch's hat.
Speaker 1: Witch has hats petridishes. So to be clear, women have gone in from an abortion. If it's after twenty two weeks, then two doctors have had to sign off on it. But the babies have been born alive and kicking. By my moral compass, but.
Speaker 2: Not by the law.
Speaker 1: I would argue that the doctor's, nurses, and even the parents at that point.
Speaker 2: In time have a duty of care to that living human being.
Speaker 1: Failure to rush to save the life of that child is to my mind a complete betrayal of the obligations of every doctor, every nurse, and of the most fundamental obligations of any civilized human being. I remember, as a child being taught that the Spartans would leave weak or disabled babies overnight on the mountain to ensure survival of the fittest. Only interestingly, this story, which came from the writings of Plutarch in one hundred a d was a couple of years ago challenged in the study published in the journal Hespiria, which I argued that abandoning disabled infants was not an accepted part of ancient Greek culture, although it may have happened occasionally, so even the Spartans, it would appear the ancient Greeks would view as barbarrack. What is going on in Queensland hospitals today and some other states across the rest of Australia. Scenes that Louise ad set described.
Speaker 21: This baby move vigorouspy gospel breath and had a palpable heart rate. To make it clear this baby was it was over four hundred grams, so the baby was a good way the appearance of this baby. Did not desire to see or hold this baby. Midwives and doctors were left holding this little life while it continued to while they continue to provide cares for other women who are birthing and welcoming their babies into the world. This baby boy fought for his life for five hours before taking his final breath.
Speaker 1: So let me just repeat what Luis said there, just so it can sink in. In a modern Australian hospital, in the neonatal wing, surrounded by the best birthing doctors and nurses on the planet, equipped with the most advanced medical equipment the world has ever seen, a baby human boy struggled and fought alone for his life for five hours, then died.
Speaker 2: Sorry if I.
Speaker 1: Offend you, and I'm not an expert in criminal law, but that is in my opinion.
Speaker 2: This is an opinion show.
Speaker 1: After all.
Speaker 2: It is nothing short of murder and it was not an I selected case.
Speaker 21: This is not an uncommon occurrence. Just recently, your mother decided to board a baby. In nineteen weeks the same metopostera regime was started and this little baby was born alive again, moving, gasping, for and having a pubicle heart rate and once again over four hundred grams. As this was a busy shift and were short staffed, it was suggested that this little baby put into the dirty pan room and covered and be left on its own to take his final breath alone. As the baby kept on breathing for longer than anticipated. Thankfully, another midwife was able to hold the baby while doing work until the baby took its final breaths. This baby was a life almost three hours.
Speaker 1: And this is where doctor Joanna Howe comes into the picture. Joanna is a strong pro life activist. You immediately posted that testimony, which was being streamed of Louise Adsets, onto her social media accounts urging people to share it.
Speaker 2: Far alid right now, I'm.
Speaker 6: Going to share with you the testimony, but incredibly brave Australian midwife lou had said she's been a midwife for fourteen years and she's put everything on the line to tell the inquiry today about her experiences. A baby's born alive and left to die in her hospital. I can't underscore how brave she is to do this. A senior obstitution at her hospital was there in the room and then gave testimony straight after Lou denying that this even happens, and that babies are not left to dying, that there's no need for protection. So for lu to do what she did today was incredibly brave. She's obviously put it all on the line and I just want to I just want to thank her from the bottom.
Speaker 12: Of my heart.
Speaker 1: So sure enough, the video went viral, leading to some extraordinary and deeply disturbing events now Federal Parliament this week, which exposed the truly unsavory attitudes of not only the Greens and the left in general, but also four members of the Liberal I'll get to them in a second. Fortunately, one person who did see that testimony thanks to Joanne posting it online, was the United Australia Party Senator Ralph Bibet.
Speaker 6: He was in his office in Federal Parliament camera watching lose testimony from Queensland on my Instagram and he writes a comment saying I am going to bring an urgency motion tomorrow because this has to stop.
Speaker 1: The next day, true to his word, Senator Ralph Babett introduced an urgency motion in which he asked the Senate to recognize that at least one baby is born alive every seven days following a failed abortion and left to die, and that Australia's healthcare system is enabling these inhumane deaths, and for the Senate to condemn this practice, noting that baby's born alive as a result of a failed abortion deserve care. This motion was based on an earlier bill that he and Senators Matt Canavan and Alex Antik first introduced in twenty twenty two. Had that bill passed back then, it would have provided every Australian newborn right to medical care and by now may have saved many Australian babies lives.
Speaker 2: Here is Ralph Babett this week.
Speaker 11: In this country. Every single week, at least one baby is born alive after a failed abortion. In some states and territories, there is no legal requirement for that living human being to receive any medical care. The baby is often placed in a metal tray and left to die.
Speaker 1: Ralph was simply asking that baby is born following a failed abortion received normal medical comfort and care.
Speaker 2: That's it.
Speaker 22: But even while he was speaking, members of the Greens appeared to be pulling faces and sneering at him, As Rita showed earlier watch as one Senator appears to look sick as she.
Speaker 1: Walks behind Senator Ralpherbett talking about this issue aabaj.
Speaker 8: Now, whatever one's view is on the merits or otherwise of abortion, once there has been a birth, medical practitioners are dealing with a living human being.
Speaker 1: Now, perhaps that senator simply in the dodgy sausage role in the Senate canteen.
Speaker 2: Who knows.
Speaker 1: But these are, of course the same so called compassionate Greens who interrupt press conferences screeching about the babies killed in Gaza. No such compassion for Australian babies left to die in Australian hospitals. What hypocrites, What disgusting people. So finally, how did our senator's vote? Remember this is the people who make all our laws, The people who obsess over what pronouns you use for people who insist we must all, at every possible opportunity show our respect to past and emerging indigenous leaders and revere traditional custodians.
Speaker 2: The people who.
Speaker 1: Get all hot and bothered if a man looks at his watch while they are banging on about climate change or whatever. The people who ban plastic straws to save the planet, the people who don't seem particularly bothered by riotous mob screaming weares or gaslar Jews or whatever.
Speaker 2: Yes, these virtuous people.
Speaker 1: How did they all vote on an issue relating to the actions of our medical profession when it comes to whether a newborn baby deserves care and.
Speaker 2: Comfort well completely?
Speaker 1: Unsurprisingly, the vile Greens, who are so desperately concerned.
Speaker 2: About the suffering in Gaza or.
Speaker 1: Anywhere else, all voted against the motion, as did the entire sanctimonious, caring and compassionate Labor Party. There are no teals in the Senate, but Zari Steggel, the very same woman who got so upset this week about all the so called bullying misogynists in Parliament.
Speaker 2: Well, she tweeted against the motion.
Speaker 1: The same woman who needed the comfort and care of her fellow teals because enough is enough from the male members of Parliament is happy not to agree with Senator Babat and condemn those who would deny babies born alive after a failed to abortion their own comfort and care.
Speaker 2: Make of that juxtaposition what you will.
Speaker 1: Most of the Liberals and all the Nationals voted in favor of the motion, along with one nation, so congratulations to.
Speaker 2: All of them.
Speaker 1: But there were four notable Liberal Party exceptions. Disgustingly, Simon Birmingham and Andrew Bragg, the two chief bedwetters in the Liberal Party, voted against the motion, as did two female Liberal.
Speaker 2: Senators who should hang their heads in shame, Jane Hume and Maria Kovichik.
Speaker 1: The latter put out a video attempting to justify her appalling decision and has claimed that the information contained in the motion may not be accurate.
Speaker 23: Yesterday in the Senate, I spoke against an urgency motion that claim to be about protecting babies.
Speaker 20: Don't be fooled.
Speaker 23: That had nothing to do with it. It was an absolute smoke screen and an attempted manipulation of the Senate. What this was about was around trying to take away women's rights about their own health care.
Speaker 2: What nonsense.
Speaker 1: And she's the best they could find to replace the Great Jim Moll and gimme a break.
Speaker 2: In my opinion, no rights.
Speaker 1: Of women or any other man made human rights take precedence over the number one obligation of all human beings to bring healthy babies into the world.
Speaker 2: Quite frankly, I am sickened by those liberals.
Speaker 1: I expected nothing less of the modern Labor Party, of the Greens left all right, lot.
Speaker 2: I suspect many people by the.
Speaker 1: Way, and the old Labor Party would have been horrified.
Speaker 2: But that's a different story.
Speaker 1: And of course the Greens are the ungodliest of all our politicians, no wonder. I sometimes despair, But let's leave the last word to the ever optimistic door Joan Howe.
Speaker 6: A lot of people are devastated, understandably about the vote on Tuesday night against recognizing the human rights of children born alive after their abortion. But I heard from so many senators their phone lines were jammed, they received over one thousand emails in just five hours. I know that our campaign in just five hours was effective, and I know that because of lose courage, Senator Babette's courage and all of your action. I know that we are going to win human rights protection for these babies. And this was never going to be an issue again.
Speaker 2: Well, let's hope so, but I doubt it.
Speaker 1: Near the Democrat Party convention in Chicago this week, the leftists were offering and performing free abortions and celebrating the fact the modern left are obsessed with anything to do with allowing abortion whenever and wherever, So why not kill a bunch of babies near the coronation ceremony of the new female candidate to be the president of the free world. We even heard undercover stories last week from abortion the Nicks in America where the nurses were floating about which body parts they could sell, or some such horror stories. Here's a typical young female Democrats being asked really tough question, democracy or abortions.
Speaker 10: Would you rather have a democracy or access to abortions?
Speaker 9: Either or?
Speaker 5: I feel like that's a very tough question to answer.
Speaker 7: I feel like that's almost not possible to answer.
Speaker 3: I feel like there's I couldn't peck one or the other even if you had to choose, I had to.
Speaker 2: Choose, and we get a final answer. I know it's hard.
Speaker 12: I guess access access to abortions.
Speaker 1: Kamala Harris calls it reproductive freedom, yet another one of these tortuous euphemisms. But watch when she made a song and dance about it in her speech about killing babies. Let's be honest, the camera zoomed in on a little Democrat baby to.
Speaker 5: Restore reproductive freedom.
Speaker 24: As president of the United States, I will proudly sign it into law.
Speaker 1: That's the modern Left for you. You might call them valiant warriors for female emancipation.
Speaker 2: Or something else entirely. I couldn't possibly comment. Oh, joining us now is promised One Nation leader.
Speaker 1: Pauline Hanson, Pauline, always great to have you here on Outsiders. Congratulations to One Nation senators for voting for Ralph Babbett's amendment there build their urgency motion there tell us about the so do.
Speaker 24: Not, Roan, I've got to say to you, Ron, I've got to two about this. I am so furious that Jackie Lamby did not vote for either. There was only ten that voted for it and twenty six against, and most of the Nationals and lot, while I said, a lot of the Nationals and most of the Liberals abstained from voting with it. So that goes to show how woke our parliament has become. I'm furious about this, but we'll keep pushing ahead with it and try and get some common sense back and protect human life.
Speaker 2: Fantastic, Rita.
Speaker 4: I want to ask you about the tills. I spoke about the tills, and they're railing against poor parliamentary behavior. Have they ever any of these women took a stand for you.
Speaker 5: You've been absolutely monstered in the Senate.
Speaker 4: You've had all sorts of vitriol aimed at you, But from other senators. Have any of these tills even privately reached out to show you some support.
Speaker 2: Sorry, I just lost year. Just oh okay, we've just lost. We will get pulling back in a second.
Speaker 5: I think I can answer that for her. The answer is no, reader, they never have.
Speaker 4: That's pretty much the answer, because I don't think in the last couple of decades I have seen a politician cop the abuse and just hostility, vitriol, ugliness as much as Pauline Hansen has, and she has withstood it, and she does not play the victim, which is something I really admire about her, because she's actually got plenty of grounds too.
Speaker 2: Great, we've got pulling back.
Speaker 1: Pauline reached her answered for you, But I bet you can tell us anyway.
Speaker 2: I haven't heard.
Speaker 24: As far as I'm concerned, parliaments is not you know, a waltz in the park. You know you're either toughen up ladies and stop using your sex and to actually, you know, say that you're a victim.
Speaker 2: You're not a victim.
Speaker 24: You're there to do a job for these grand people, and it's a tough job at times. Look I've had everything by the kitchen sink thrown at me. I still do and last week you know, the name calling everything. You know, it's like water or for ducks back. You know, you try something else because they can't debate me on the issues and they can't tell me where I'm wrong. So the whole fact is there are a bunch of glas down there. They really are. They don't have common sense, their policies, their issues that they push, especially the Greens. They are a nasty piece of work. And I'm telling people, really understand their policies what they're pushing, because it's not in the best interest of this country, all the Australian people. So I don't take notice of a rita. I stand my ground many issues. I will fight for the Australian people, and I stand by my morals and my principles.
Speaker 2: James.
Speaker 12: So, we had a little while ago somebody from Orange, New South Wales speaking about this gold mine that has been kaibashed by Tanya Pliberset, the Environment Minister, invoking a section of an Aboriginal protection Heritage Act after the local Aboriginal Land Council had signed off and said, oh no, no, we don't have a problem with this, mind going forward at all. Put aside the eight hundred jobs and the two hundred million dollars in royalties and taxes that this is going to cost New South Wales. Here, this would seem to be and I want to get your thoughts on this, to be a horrible message to send to all of the regions of Australia that investment projects minds resources projects could be shut down simply on the basis of a minister and a government that decides they don't like mining and resources extraction and who knows maybe farming is next, and will use some sort of way to use abcual protection to shut this down. It's a massive sovereign risk, isn't it.
Speaker 24: Of course it is, James. By all means one person should not have the right to have a rule an environmental protection which is past all that the Aboriginals are quite happy with, that it brings prosperity to the state, it brings jobs, brings money, and it needs to happen. One person should not be able to overrule that. We have set laws in place that they must be passed then to be approved, and for having minister to do that, I think it needs to be looked at. Anthony Albanesi needs to overrule her decision, because what's the whole point of going through environmental protection laws? You know, everyone goes through the whole process and then for one person to say no, sorry, you can't do it. It stinks to high heaven. To me, it sounds like there's more to this than what we're seeing. But anyway, I haven't got anything to go on with that. But that's just my opinion with it.
Speaker 2: It's what's happening.
Speaker 24: Across the country, the overruling. This government is so dead set. I'm shudding so much industry. What's happening in our country, the taking over of our land by the Aboriginal corporations. I fear for the future where we are headed the labor Greens government.
Speaker 1: Well, Pauline, I wanted to ask you about those fifteen Queensland towns being taken over.
Speaker 2: There's a list of them.
Speaker 1: I've had a letter from a guy called Rex, who's an Aboriginal elder in one of the towns to bea who's saying that he's writing about his concerns about the takeover there of the town common and other land there. It's the birthplace of his mother. He's an Aboriginal elder. He wasn't consulted. It's been taken. In other words, one mob takes it over, and yet another mob believes that it belongs to them, and probably with justification in this case.
Speaker 2: And we've seen this before.
Speaker 1: As you say, the threat to sovereignty, to sovereign rights and so on, seems to be out of control.
Speaker 24: It is out of control. Since Marlboro and the wik decision, the whole thing has just blung completely out of proportion. And they brought in the Native Title Act in nineteen ninety one in Queensland. Now since that time though, they actually handed over six point seven million hectares freehold Crowned Lane and to Aboriginal groups and organizations. Apart from that, Rowan John Howard put a billion dollars into a fund in perpeturity to actually buy land as well. Then you've got native title claim in Queens alone, we've got seventy three native title claims. Fifty four percent of Australia is now under native title, plus another twelve percent to be determined to pr Only this only came to light because the people have to be wrote to every politician. I was the only one that responded to them. I went out, I met the locals. They told me they had no consultation for a matter about three years. And it came to light because one of the locals wanted to buy some land was denied it. I spoke to Lawrence Springbok, who was a mayor, who was a former president of the LNP.
Speaker 14: He was all for it.
Speaker 24: He was kept undercover. He told me under state legislation there does not have to be consultation with the locals in the area. It must be kept secretive. This is what's happening. Fifteen towns throughout Queensland, Marr, Burrow, Mount eyeser to Be as you know, all these towns, this fifteen of them. People want to know what please go to our website and will inform you about it. But it is disgusting what it's happening. One Nation is the only party who's prepared to actually throw the Native Total Act in Queensland out. We are the only ones who's standing up for Chrisifully and the Labor Party are all for treaty. They are all for handing this land over to Aboriginal groups and organizations. Just recently, last week, four hundred and eighty four thousand hectares was handed over just two hundred kilometers two hundred fifty klometers from Tenant Creek. Now, this is going on continually all the time. It is dividing our nation. It is pitting black against white. I have always stood up for migrants, those born here, Aboriginal Torres, Strait Islanders. We are all the strands have a right to enjoy this country everything that has to offer equally. But I'll tell you something too. By getting hold of the land and under the Labor and the Coalition Party a few years ago, they actually then passed the Land and Sea Council. Now they've handed rights to the Commonwealth waters plus water above and below the ground, and they'll be looking at as well, so they have a right over that. We are in huge problems with this. This is the major political parties have done this too, divide this nation. I'm warning people we are the only ones who will put a stop this and make sure that every Australian, regardless of your cultural background, that we are actually titled to this country and not shut out from it or have to pay.
Speaker 2: Rent or tax on it. Fantastic Pauline Hanson.
Speaker 1: Always great to chat to you, Thanks so much and some wonderful insights there. Now there is a major police operation is underway an Engerdeen following reports to emergency services. The police officer and multiple civilians have quote multiple stab worms and lacerations.
Speaker 2: Will be back with more of that after the break.
Speaker 12: Hello, you're watching Outsiders with the routinely rapturous Rowan Dean, the perpetually pleased readA panahee, and I'm the generally jovial and joyful James Morrow. Now we've got breaking news out of Engadine suburb of Sydney. There's been a car crash and multiple people have reportedly been stabbed, including we're hearing a police officer.
Speaker 9: So stick with us.
Speaker 12: We're going to bring you more on that breaking situation a little bit later on in the program. But first let's go to the United States, where it has been barely forty eight hours since the Democrat National Convention ended in Chicago, but already the much trumpeted joy of the past week has already started to turn sour. First, there was the news that celebrity entertainment website TMZ was complicit in pumping up rumors that Beyonce was going to play at the convention on its last night, something that, if you ask me, was just part of a much bigger cynical media strategy to pump up viewer numbers in advance of Vice President Kamala Harris's big speech.
Speaker 9: I don't call me cynical.
Speaker 12: Then not long after that, there was another bombshell.
Speaker 9: Robert F.
Speaker 12: Kennedy Junior, the Independent candidate, announced that he was formally dropping out of the race and throwing his support behind You guessed it, Donald Trump. Now, I don't blame you if you haven't heard a lot about this, because, after all, if the media will lie about Beyonce being in, well, why would they tell you about Kennedy being out of the race, Particularly if this fact helped Donald Trump, who so much of the media now seemed to be sworn to work to defeat in November. But Trump and Kennedy made the announcement at a packed arena in Arizona. Have a look and see how wild the crowd goes here.
Speaker 1: He's a very low key person, but he's highly respected.
Speaker 9: He is a great person.
Speaker 20: I've known him for so long, for the past sixteen months.
Speaker 9: Robert F. Kennedy Junior.
Speaker 12: I'm sorry, you cannot fake that kind of energy.
Speaker 9: You cannot fake that kind of what's the deblocrat like to call it joy?
Speaker 12: Now Kennedy support also seem to be happy to throw their support to Trump.
Speaker 9: Supporter is like this, man.
Speaker 23: I think if he does drop out, I think a lot of people are gonna still support him regardless. I feel like at this point the country's kind of turning into everyone else versus the Democrats.
Speaker 9: If he drops out, are you going to be in support of Trump? Yeah? Yeah, I would.
Speaker 12: Now it's people like that who will be absolutely important in the coming election, because with polls tightening to make it basically an even match between Trump and Harris coming out of the convention, it is now the swing states, the equivalent of what we call here in Australia the marginal electorates that matter. It could make all the difference in the world. Kennedy has support of around five to six percent. Let's not forget in key states like Arizona, North Carolina, Nevada, Michigan, and Pennsylvania. States the Trump campaign needs to win and also numbers that are enough to push Trump back out of the margin of error into the winning category. And what we are now seeing is the development of a one sided contest of ideas. On the Democrat side, they are running from ideas. They just had a week long love fest in Chicago where all they talked about was bringing the joy while also hating on Donald Trump. But thirty four days after deposing Joe Biden from the race, Kamala Harris has still not done one done anything remotely resembling a real press conference, And one of their biggest ideas, no taxes on tips, was stolen blatantly from the Trump campaign. Now, Kennedy himself called out this media strategy, or lack thereof.
Speaker 3: I do interviews every day. Many of you have interviewed me. Anybody who asks gets to interview me. Some days I do as many as ten. President Trump, who actually was nominated and won an election, also does interviews daily. How did the Democratic Party choose a candidate that has never done an interview or debate during the entire election cycle.
Speaker 12: Even more importantly than that, in that speech, Kennedy also called out what his party, the party he grew up in as Democrat Royalty. He called out what the Democrats have become.
Speaker 3: As you know, I left that party in October because it had departed so dramatically from the core of values that I grew up with. It had become the party of war, censorship, corruption, big pharma. I'm big tech, big ag and big money wanted an abandoned democracy by canceling the primary to CEO the cognitive decline of the sitting president.
Speaker 12: As I always say, the Democrat Party is as democratic as the Democratic People's Republic of Korea. Not surprisingly, though, networks like CNN and NBC cut away from that speech as soon as RFK started talking about things like corporate censorship.
Speaker 9: How ironic.
Speaker 12: Meanwhile, whether or not you like them or not, the Trump vance and now Kennedy t is actually talking about big ideas, even some things that might be controversial, like the Kennedy assassination and big tech and big pharma and all of that and their roles in chronic disease. You know what, whenever you think of all that, say, bring it.
Speaker 2: On, great stuff.
Speaker 1: James Well joining us now is Formula senior advisor to Donald Trump. Christian Christian Great to see you what a.
Speaker 2: Conference it was or convention.
Speaker 21: It was.
Speaker 1: Therefore the Democrats, I'm not convinced that they achieved what they set out to do, which was to try and make Kamala Harris electable.
Speaker 2: I still firmly believe Donald Trump.
Speaker 1: Will win this election, and particularly after what James was talking about with the Kennedys, with the Kennedy support, I think Trump will win this election. Although the Democrats and the Democrat media will try every trick in the book. I even believe they will try some of the tricks they used in twenty twenty.
Speaker 5: They will hard to fortify another election.
Speaker 2: Nice way of putting it, and a lot of.
Speaker 4: The polling if you actually look at the sampling, there's a few triggy things being done there too, a bit of a deeper look. But I'm not one hundred percent convinced that this endorsement from a Kennedy, though I know it's a Kennedy and he's got his supporters, is a huge win for Trump, because I do worry about the people who supported him, who are essentially never Trumpers, but they couldn't be backing the Democrats in the.
Speaker 5: Way about governing at the moment.
Speaker 1: So sorry, So I want us to have this discussion, but I'm just quickly going to go to this breaking news. The statement from the New South Wales Police, I'll just read it to you. It says emergency services are responding to an incident at enger Den where four people, including a police officer, have been injured following a crash and suspected stabbing. A short time ago, multiple calls were made to Triple zero Triple O after a two vehicle crash at the intersection of Princess Highway and Old Bush Road about nine am this morning. Officers attached to Sutherlandshire Police Area Command arrived to find a man who appeared to be suffering stab wounds allegedly running from the crash scene. He was taken into custody with the deployment of a taser. A male police officer suffered a serious laceration to his left wrist, believed to have been incurred during the arrest. A woman understood to be a passenger in the crashed vehicle has been found, also suffering multiple wounds. A fourth person has been found injured. It's unclear at this time what that person's involvement is in this incident.
Speaker 2: This is the report from the New.
Speaker 1: South Wales police, it goes on, are being treated by New South Wales Ambulance paramedics. The Prince's Highway is closed in both directions. Take note of that drivers are urged to avoid the area.
Speaker 2: We'll have more of that.
Speaker 1: After the break, and we'll carry on our discussion about American politics. And of course canbra clown show all coming up after the break in a roll up, roll up step right this way. It's the wackiest show on earth. It's the Candra clown Show where the communists are having a real party this week. Fortunately, the good Senator Malcolm Roberts was in Parliament struggling to make any sense whatsoever out of Bobo Bowen's revolutionary anti capitalist new vehicle emissions standards legislation commonly called the ute tax. Climate Change and Energy Minister Chris Bowen claims on his website that quote Australian motorists will soon be able to choose from a wider range of cleaner, cheaper to run cars, with the Parliament passing the legislation for the alban Easy Government's new vehicle emissiencies standard choose, how much choice will they really have? How are Senator Roberts do the governments intend to persuade every day Australians to buy or choose electric vehicles if they don't actually want them. Manufacturer, because they on the one hand of a government that says decrease the size of the car.
Speaker 20: The weight the fuel, increased fuel efficiency, but the customers saying they do the opposite. The customers don't think in terms of carbon ducts.
Speaker 25: Because I know it's our senator, I think, as I mentioned to a previous answer just before, that the manufacturers are able to make commercial decisions as to what their fleet looks like. The standard looks at their whole fleet, and there are a range of ways that manufacturers can meet the standard.
Speaker 1: So, just to be clear to me, it looks like these strict new standards really about the government attempting to manipulate the market by forcing manufacturers to put undue pressure on customers in order to meet the government mandated sales targets, which are not on individual vehicles, but rather across their entire stock. That's what putting the onus on the whole fleet means. The government is forcing the manufacturers and car dealers to sell x number of certain vehicles in order to be allowed to sell y number of completely different different vehicles, and if they fails, they will be punished. If a private cartel did the same thing, they would potentially be violating antitrust or anti monopoly laws in my opinion, or guilty of dishonest marketing or even predatory pricing. In my opinion, they'd be off to jail. But not the clowns in the Burly Griffin big Top. Oh oh, but just listen how the bureaucrats flounder around to explain the intricacies of Chris Bowen's vehicle emissions policies.
Speaker 26: One of the features of the policy is to include a few flexibility mechanisms, and the first one is to include two targets, one target for passenger vehicles and a higher target for light commercial vehicles. And the second flexibility mechanism in the scheme is to adjust the limit by weight. So you might have a particular Toyota klugar, for example, and that will have a particular mass in running order, and therefore the target against for that vehicle of the fleet of vehicles that that weight will be adjusted. Then the third thing is that in any given year a vehicle supplier might bring in too many vehicles that are that are too polluting, and they've got two years after that point to bring their what's called their initial emissions value down to zero.
Speaker 2: What a load of waffles? Silly me.
Speaker 1: I thought it was all about fuel efficiency, But according to the boffins, the sole purpose the new ledge is to force emissions down to zero. How have I listened to this classic bit of Canberra circular logic.
Speaker 26: The purpose of the new vehicle Efficiency standard is to improve the efficiency of new vehicles. It's not to drive a particular type of vehicle or particular type of outcome, except for reduced emissions.
Speaker 2: That's the purpose of the policy.
Speaker 1: So we're not going to decree what vehicles the public can choose. Heaven forbid, so long as all the vehicles the public chooses eventually have zero emissions. Sounds to me like they are doing exactly what they say they are not doing. This sort of bureaucratic mandates and grand schemes reminds me of the old Soviet Union, where grand five year plans and decrees with a norm. For example, his Comrade Krushchev's Grand Plan in nineteen fifty seven to solve the Soviet Union's chronic underhousing problem with his development of housing and construction and the Soviet Union degree.
Speaker 13: The decrease stipulated the following points. One the liquidation of a lack of housing for working people in the next ten to twelve years, two the construction of apartments suitable for a family in both rural and urban areas, and three the increase of overall living space in the USSR to two hundred and fifteen million square meters of space.
Speaker 1: So allow me, if I may to take the liberty of putting Comrade Bowen's Nuvik vehicle efficiency standard legislation into similar Soviet era.
Speaker 2: Style jargon to see if it fits.
Speaker 1: I suspect Comrade Krushchev would have called it the eradication of carbon emissions in the Socialist Republic of Australia Decree, and it would have gone something like this. One the liquidation of petrol and diesegal vehicles in the next four to five years, two compulsory electric vehicles to families in all urban and rural areas, and three the overall increase of electric charging stations across Australia's one hundred and forty nine million square meters of space. Sounds great a what possibly could go wrong, sadly plenty. Here's Advance Australia.
Speaker 27: Under elbow and violence view US tax A Ford Ranger will cost you an extra six thy one hundred dollars, rio Ida land Cruiser that will cost you an extra thirteen grand more than it does today, and it.
Speaker 15: Doesn't stop at use.
Speaker 27: Family cars even hybrids are on the chopping block for the camera crusade and against affordable vehicles. All this to pressure us to buy unaffordable evs like this two fifty grand electric ute that the Energy Minister Chris Bowen has been sprooking.
Speaker 2: And that's just for starters.
Speaker 1: Forward announced this week that they have canceled their electric SUVs program due to softer than expected demand. So there goes the electric youth Chris Bowe and was proudly tarting not so many months ago.
Speaker 2: But that's not really surprising.
Speaker 1: You see, central planning and price controls and attempting to mandate how the market works has a long and noble tradition of catastrophic failure. Here's how one Soviet architect described kris Chev's grand plan that I mentioned earlier.
Speaker 13: Existing standardized models of small sized departments can't in any way satisfy the people in the present, let alone the future. It isn't normal when you can't put a cold closet in an entrance way, when people have to drag in their furniture through the falcony, and we're sorry to see carry a coffin almost vertically.
Speaker 1: Central planning does not work, never has and never will, no matter how much waffle and obfuscation and circular logic is dished up by the bureaucrats. Further evidence of the foolishness of our energy policy came this week when we learned that Rio Tinto's aluminium smelter, which promised to switch to a renewable energy power which we keep being told is the cheapest form of energy, is now being subsidized by the Queensland taxpayer. Yep, that's due to an undisclosed amount in order to keep it operating. Senator Matt Canavan was rightly appalled.
Speaker 10: Why do they need subsidies for energy costs off their installing the cheapest form of power replacing coal fire power in this case, and glasson with wind and solid but they need a subsidy.
Speaker 2: It doesn't make any sense.
Speaker 10: Why exactly, every president can't we know how much this subsidy is to one of the biggest companies in this country. The green energy scam continues apace and all of us, all of us are paying for it.
Speaker 1: But back to our grand Soviet era plans. Who can forget Stalin's amazing series of five year plans to collectivize farming in the Ukraine in order to mandate price controls over grain harvesting in order to make sure everybody could get plenty to eat. It led to one of the worst famines in European history, with people dying in the streets and the death of between three and five million people and great stuff there. And finally, speaking of communists meddling with farmers, former young socialist and now Prime Minister Anthony Albanizi made more than a fool of himself at a rural women's dinner this week when he decided to mock the live sheep trade, the very trade he and his former agricultural czar murraywater Commie willfully destroyed. That's right, when we had dinner, beautiful Australian beef, not the live expert.
Speaker 2: The we've made sure it was dead. Yeah, mocking your audience, that's right.
Speaker 1: Prime Minister to people lost their businesses, lost their trade, lost their income at a time of soaring energy prices, record bankruptcies and the cost of living crisis.
Speaker 2: But you think it's just one big joke. The peasants are revolting. Let them eat dead beef.
Speaker 1: What a clown show. Communists and their revolutionary plans. What would the Beetles say,