Speaker 1: We got Get the Morning every day. Adelaides.
Speaker 2: You like to take the PI double five out of me for being a Facebook marketer's dream. Well, well done, congratulations to you. You won because I have been scammed like a mother.
Speaker 3: Yes, you're very scammable, Like you are extremely scammed I think sometimes as well. Like imagine your cruise around places like Barley. I think Jody sort of walks around holding money. Hey guys, that's what's going on.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, I've got all the rupea in the world. Do you want it? So this is what has happened to me. I decided that I needed some bathers for my Ballei holiday. When was my Bali holiday?
Speaker 4: A few weeks ago?
Speaker 2: Was? Yeah, you think it was several months ago?
Speaker 3: Actually, oh, is that when you went to go there for a holiday and said you came back with shingles?
Speaker 2: That was the time before AnyWho I decided there was I'm going to name them Cupshi Cupshi on Facebook. This was the place that I decided to spend one hundred and sixty dollars on four pairs of bathers to go on my holiday. That was how long ago? Again?
Speaker 3: A few weeks ago? What were we talking like a one piece? What what are we doing these days?
Speaker 2: With my age? One piece? You don't go the two piece?
Speaker 3: Just trying to think what my wife has. But I think we've entered water for that long I can't even.
Speaker 2: Remember, mate, as if you go on holidays exactly what you can't even leave the house. So I purchased five pairs of bathers for one hundred and sixty dollars on Cupshi, do you think they've arrived? Do you think Andrew, Andrew, do you think that've arrived?
Speaker 4: I'm guessing no, given how angry en upset you are.
Speaker 2: And here is the perils of purchasing things on Facebook because if they don't arrive, you have no comeback.
Speaker 1: You have no form.
Speaker 2: Of recourse because you can't call them, you message them, you go to AI. Yesterday I was like, oh, okay, you can contact us on AI and I was like, hello, where are my babies? And they're like, this has been complete, this transaction has been complete. I'm like, no, it has not.
Speaker 1: Where are by?
Speaker 3: She meant dead giveaway When the person said to you on the street, hey, you want to say, hey boss, you want babies, Hey boss, you want massage and bathers.
Speaker 2: Absolutely not, because I was not dealing with someone on the streets of BALI. I was dealing someone in what were supposed to be a reputable bather situation.
Speaker 5: I don't have any babies.
Speaker 3: You're Amma's dream. You've been absolutely done.
Speaker 2: Why aren't you in my corner?
Speaker 3: Well, because you put yourself in these situations consistently.
Speaker 2: Don't blame me, and.
Speaker 4: You don't learn. You don't learn from previous indiscretions.
Speaker 2: Don't you gas like me? This is not my fault. I spent money and did not receive any papers. And they're like, ooh, we don't care.
Speaker 3: You randomly chucked money to someone on the internet and said please, I trust you with all of my cash, now look after me. And they saw you coming. They're still laughing, by the way, they're still laughing at the situation.
Speaker 2: Thirteen twenty fourteen. When have you been scammed on the internet?
Speaker 3: Let's go to Lobethal That's where we find Sky. Sky take us through your fraudulent little story when we scammed.
Speaker 6: Good morning guys. Yes, so I ordered a couple's adventure books.
Speaker 7: So it was a book full of random dates that you scratched off and you find out.
Speaker 2: What you're doing.
Speaker 6: I paid about eighty dollars. Yeah, it came and it was this teeny tiny book of just pure blank paper.
Speaker 4: It's yeah, got cha, You're like, what do you mean? Do you just have to fill in the blanks? There you go?
Speaker 8: Yeah, so we never got that, but yeah, it was not a great right.
Speaker 2: So what was the intention that you could scratch it off and it would say today you're going skydiving?
Speaker 6: Yeah exactly. Yeah, so it was, you know, to help because we just had a kid, so it was kind of to help us, like find that to middle your ground again. Yeah, and yeah, we never got any dates or anything. It was just blank paper.
Speaker 2: Well, okay, it's not great.
Speaker 4: Yeah it happens sometimes. Yeah, it's going to make the most of it.
Speaker 3: Yeah, blank piece of paper there to fill out your own destiny.
Speaker 2: I guess it's Chloe from Andrew's farm. When did you get scammed?
Speaker 6: I can agree with you, Jodie. It's happened to me three times. The first time was with trade tickets. Yes, and it wasn't just a small amount. It was five hundred dollars. But I swear to you it looked legit. They showed me the tickets. Everything looked real. So, yeah, that's the first unt. The second time was for showdown tickets, which was this year. Yeah, that also looks legit. Spoke to him on the phone. He goes, you know, I'd never scam you. I'm a genuine person.
Speaker 9: Blah blah blah.
Speaker 6: There goes more money.
Speaker 9: The third time closed.
Speaker 4: My gosh, clue, where are you fighting these scammers?
Speaker 2: Yeah, to ask you with the Drake tickets, did you like rock up and try and scan them? And nothing happened.
Speaker 6: Well, it was so through the phone, so the world was talking through the phone that all looked legit. And then they said I've just sent them through Triple check And then I had a look on my ticket Tech account and there was nothing there. And then they turned around and said, oh no, you've got to pay an extra amount to change for the name. I should have been a clear indication right there.
Speaker 2: Yes, but that was a scam. Ah right, my sister, I'm so sorry that happened to you.
Speaker 3: Jos You and Chloe, so I cut from the same cloth, and you're asking to some similar sort of online shopping.
Speaker 2: Let's go to back from Morfortville good morning, Good morning, good morning. Okay, what'd you buy?
Speaker 10: Okay?
Speaker 9: So I thought I was buying a life sized Grinch that would dance and sing, and I was telling my kids all about it, how shryed we were for Christmas. We never came one hundred and fifty dollars, and then after we got the refund, we got a miniature toy Grinch the size of my hand, which was a soft teddy. So my kids were happy about that.
Speaker 2: Anyway, Right, So one hundred and fifty bucks for a grinch the size of your hand, yeah, I know.
Speaker 9: But we got the money back and the stuff boys, so that's okay.
Speaker 4: It works one.
Speaker 9: In the end, it was disappointing. I wanted to get the Grinch that dance.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I want to to dances as well.
Speaker 2: I know. All right, should we go to Kayla from Parry Hills. Good morning, Kayla, good money, how are you good? Good? What'd you buy? Online?
Speaker 7: I bought what I thought was a nice dress for a formal function and different sizes, and they came and it was just a fab brick and make the dress.
Speaker 3: Okay, just a bit of a deconstructive dress.
Speaker 4: Therefore, you Kayla, because you know.
Speaker 5: Yeah, just.
Speaker 6: Making yourself.
Speaker 4: What did you do with it? Dress? Oh my god, did you send it back? What did you do? What did you make the dress?
Speaker 2: No?
Speaker 6: I sent the fab brick back.
Speaker 2: Much a frecous thing of ever Hood's grace they got.
Speaker 4: Jo's not a lie.
Speaker 3: It's a bunch of people out there getting scammed just like you came.
Speaker 2: That makes me feel like I'm not an idiot. That's so good.
Speaker 1: I need to know. I need to know now.
Speaker 2: I need to know.
Speaker 7: I need to know.
Speaker 1: I need to know what to new today?
Speaker 2: Just what you need to know? What you need to know with Jody and Lady.
Speaker 3: Been rumors swirling for a few weeks now as to who the entertainment's going to be for the AFL Grand Final confirmation.
Speaker 1: Then rub it like it's hard.
Speaker 4: The one and only snoop d o double g. It's great.
Speaker 2: I love it.
Speaker 3: See what happens is sometimes AFL go for acts who maybe aren't in their prime, but they're big acts. Okay, for example, we're with the AFL got black Eyed Peas without Fergie.
Speaker 2: You can't do that.
Speaker 4: You can't do that a fergulous peas, Like, what are you even doing?
Speaker 2: What's going on? What's it going to sing? Do you reckon?
Speaker 4: Jeez?
Speaker 3: He's well, who knows you go some of his old school stuff. He's got a lot of sort of modern poppy stuff. But he's teamed up with Katie Perry's teamed up with Justin Timberlake. What about it if he goes real sort of old school up and smoke to a type I needed to be an edited version and not really family friendly in the AFL Grand Final atmosphere.
Speaker 4: But mah, the guy knows how to work crowd.
Speaker 2: I just love it. I love Snoop Dogg, I love his year, But I just is it up and about? Is my question? Yeah? You know over a Grand Final halftime, let's go, is it? I think it's too mellow?
Speaker 4: Do you know what?
Speaker 3: I don't think we're having going to see someone own the situation better than Robbie Williams.
Speaker 2: Robbie Robbie my god, he was incredible, was really good.
Speaker 3: And also, we're never going to see someone as bad as Meatloaf.
Speaker 4: Didn't meet life suck?
Speaker 2: He sucks so bad?
Speaker 4: Didn't He almost as bad as Angry Anderson back in the day. And he came out on the Batmobile don for glory my god.
Speaker 2: I'm not entirely sure who was in charge of the apall at that point, but I think they were in the feetal in some sort of box, just going on, whoa, whoa, whoa, whoah did we actually dose that?
Speaker 11: See?
Speaker 3: I always think that in terms of, you know, if you want to be consistent, just keept hunters and collectors, Holy gray us.
Speaker 2: You cannot miss, you can't miss. They will surely be there again, right.
Speaker 10: I probably do something at whose things up there? Because has to be there again.
Speaker 4: Yes, it's his name. Yeah, this is Brady.
Speaker 2: Yeah, Mike Brady.
Speaker 4: Brady.
Speaker 10: Just something like fourteen or fifteen Grand finals. I'm shocked it's that few.
Speaker 3: I'd love to know how much cash Mike Brady makes around AFL Grand Fine.
Speaker 2: Time up there, because which is like it's a real niche on a song, isn't it. It's not going to go mainstream cheers.
Speaker 3: All these income just sort of flows in around September. Yeah, it's nice, So there you go. Snoop Dogg is the absolute locked in act, the big act for the AFL Grand Final.
Speaker 4: I think it's really really good.
Speaker 3: I remember when the AFL so the NRL got Maclamore a.
Speaker 4: Few years ago and that was a big one.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 3: Yeah, So for a long time the NRL was nailing it. The NFL wasn't quiet on trap.
Speaker 2: You tell me why Maclamore felt a bit flat because he's Maclamore. He's amazing, But it just kind of didn't hit, did it.
Speaker 10: Yeah?
Speaker 4: I don't really know.
Speaker 3: You just sort of ran out of hits used to maybe, Yeah, right anyway, Snoop Dog can firm for the iphil grand.
Speaker 2: Jen Z bringing us early dinners and I'm here for it.
Speaker 4: Yes, z Perps, some purps, Genets.
Speaker 2: They're doing some stuff.
Speaker 4: They're they're making some big life moves.
Speaker 2: They're making their own way, and I don't hate it. In a lot of ways. Gen Zetters are unapologetically square. They're having less sex than Melanie.
Speaker 4: That's fun weak.
Speaker 2: They're gymming, they're running, they're moderating their drink consumption and drugs more consciously.
Speaker 3: Just the thing though, quite seriously, there may be some really really good healthy lifestyle choices. Yes, you've got to put it there, like what they're doing on paper is really shaping the future.
Speaker 2: But this is my favorite. They're also setting up the dining table ready to munch. And glug as early as six pm. Yes, I said at six pm an early dinner. How good because you don't go to bed and you don't run be tummy and go oh I'm so full and I feel so six Not then.
Speaker 4: I hate myself? What am I? All that sort of stuff?
Speaker 2: You don't feel six sweety because you ate three hours ago before you went to bed. What time is dinner time in your house?
Speaker 3: Well, it ranges from i'd say four thirty to five thirty.
Speaker 4: So when a year old four.
Speaker 2: Year old and even the gen Zetters are going four thirty is too early?
Speaker 3: Four thirty two early hours snacktime, Yes, that is the snack time. But then so I'd probably get attle bit hungry before I go to bed. If I'm going to bed, it's sort of eight thirty, but to four to six. Ideally, you're right. If I genuinely with my lifestyle and with everything with the kids and what's convenient, six o'clock perfect, bang on?
Speaker 2: I love it. If I could, I would have dinner at probably I don't know, five point fifteen every day, wouldn't you?
Speaker 4: One hundred percent? Gen Zett is letting the way? Who saw this coming?
Speaker 3: And now if we could just work out the whole always feeling attack thing. Everything else is feeling pretty good.
Speaker 1: You need to know, I need to know now. I need to know. I need to know. I need to know what news today to know.
Speaker 2: This is what you need to know.
Speaker 1: We know what you need to know.
Speaker 2: With Jody and Hady, reading time is dead. That's so sad, it's really certain. So apparently reading to your children at bedtime is more important than you think. But nearly three quarters of parents believe the nighttime ritual offers an important bonding experience. But we're not doing it. We're not doing it anymore. So three quarters of parents in the one thousand survey said they're struggling to find time to read with their primary school age kids. Reading time in your houseldluck.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I think so.
Speaker 3: I do it quite rarely because I think I'll get home too late most nights.
Speaker 4: Yes, but I do enjoy it.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 3: Fine, So we're a seven year old, I reckon he's sort of on the edge where it depends on the story. But four year old who's right in the brom of it. You can really really lose yourself and get stuck into it. And a one and a half year old who's just entering this phase where you can probably start reading to him.
Speaker 4: Yeah, it's fun, it's beautiful.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it's a really, really nice And maybe part of the survey as well is you probably.
Speaker 4: Do get to that stage of the day where parents are.
Speaker 2: Like, oh man, I'm so tired.
Speaker 1: Ye.
Speaker 3: Yeah, but when you look back, you're like, gosh, it is a nice, little, beautiful bonding experience.
Speaker 4: And I remember getting read to as a kid as.
Speaker 2: Well, did you so, yeah on the farb in Beckham? In Beckham, what sort of nighttime stories did you I.
Speaker 3: Just manuals, just manuals on how to drive the header. And you're saying, I can't remember what the books were, but I remember. It's that sort of bonding experience that stays with you forever.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 3: So it's probably and I'm one hundred percent talking to myself in this space. I need to make a genuine effort to do it more.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I know, I know. It's it's yeah, I know it's exhausting, especially when you get to the end and you're like, oh, I can't go to sleep now I can relax, and they're like one more time.
Speaker 3: Well, one more book, Like, ah, you're starting to eye of that little Netflix show that you've been thinking about all day, cup of tea stopping so selfish jokes.
Speaker 2: Calm down mate.
Speaker 3: Goodness Also if you're just waking up to the news this morning as well. In terms of Snoop Dog, guess what the big felt like in the month the confirmation he will.
Speaker 4: Be performing at the AFOUR Grand Final. It's a good one. Yeah, that is a good one because he's quite eight less dog.
Speaker 3: I mean, you're not going to sit there, you're not judging him the other way he moves. He's going to sound the same as he's always sounded. Yeah, and he's going to have the right back up dances.
Speaker 2: And so you have any idea what he is going to sing?
Speaker 4: No, no idea. See that's the thing thing. Yeah, well he will sing.
Speaker 10: I mean there's a few titles and songs of his catalog he may want to avoid. There's a few that feature several words that he will not be family friendly words.
Speaker 4: What are we talking about?
Speaker 10: One those one that starts with the B kids asked parents about that one right in the title? I feel like you can't say, hey, thanks for having me, here's my next song.
Speaker 5: Anah, I just feel like.
Speaker 2: If the Crows make it too, it could have been Guy Sebastian. Yeah, he would have been amazing.
Speaker 4: Well see that's fun, isn't it?
Speaker 3: Because I would wonder as well if Guay Sabastian is such a heavy, heavy crow supporter and footy supporter just to get yourself to the Grand Final in a corporate box, like with Ghysabastian off ruppy services, just to get himself a corporate box there.
Speaker 2: I would under anything I could get.
Speaker 3: Thirteen minutes past seven, Absolutely I would. I think we all know that. Let's talk about adult dummies, shall we?
Speaker 4: Oh don't They're a thing.
Speaker 3: Adult sized dummies are becoming a trend amongst young people in China, with prices ranging from ten to five hundred and one that's about one hundred and five extraining bucks as a way to cope with stress, anxiety, insomnia, and even to quit smoking. Psychologists link the habit to a regret ess phenomenon where individuals find comfort in childhood like objects. Health experts caution that prolonged use can cause dental misalignment, draw problems, and all sorts of different damage. But if you're looking to de stressed, maybe you could be a genuine adult sucking on a dummy.
Speaker 2: What Okay, never play that sound effect ever again. That is disgusting.
Speaker 3: What this sound effect? I wrote that from YouTube. It's Maggie Simpson, is it?
Speaker 2: Oh, Maggie love.
Speaker 3: I just sort of feel like that if you were a man and you were cruising around the streets with adult sized dummy, that would be the ultimate sex propellent.
Speaker 2: It's a nick It's a massive dick.
Speaker 3: Don't you feel like I just sort of you know, if you if you're trying to attract someone to mate, the top thing to do to not get them on board would be to use an adult sized dummy.
Speaker 2: Can I ask? Is it bigger? Is it like a like a bigger size.
Speaker 3: It's a bigger sized dummy, adult sized dummy. It's going to take you through what I think is my top five men's it's sex repellent items. Sure, and let's go number five and let's kick it off with the adult dummies. Yeah, no one is. No one is pursuing someone who's got a male adulted dummy in their mouth.
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 4: What about number four? Probably vaping?
Speaker 2: Yeah, babing?
Speaker 4: Where's vaping at these days?
Speaker 2: Vaping? It's almost like timu cigarettes, isn't it.
Speaker 3: Yeah, yeah, number three, I'm going to go with a tuxedo T shirts and also jawts and then my jorts. The shorts a young man who wears jaws. And also I mentioned before to producing Lucy that's tuxedo T shirts not very sexy.
Speaker 4: She disagreed with me.
Speaker 2: What yeah, producing, Lucy, who are you? I said, I didn't hate them?
Speaker 4: Yeah, no, you said they were sexy.
Speaker 2: I bought five for Josh one every day if working.
Speaker 3: Number two and I'm wearing them right now. But I'm not trying to attract the lake. And that's crocs, crocks and socks. What are you doing, ladies? Check out my new gibbets, said no, man, and then went on to make love and number one. I'm still convinced it's the good old fashioned humble bum bag. Has anyone seen someone wearing a bum bag and man like, oh jeez, I'd like to jump his bones?
Speaker 2: Has anyone seen a bump bag and gone, you're selling meth?
Speaker 11: Yes?
Speaker 3: What a beautiful, outstanding little competition where you like the gold songs and song song song, it's wholesome.
Speaker 4: It's a little bit competitive. Budge song cash wiz where to get some.
Speaker 2: It is wholesome until someone makes it turn pear shape. It's a little bit overly competitive.
Speaker 3: But I'm like at you, not pointing any fingers, but you.
Speaker 4: Me, you get too anxiety. You just get too anxious in this space.
Speaker 2: Okay, all right?
Speaker 4: Happened?
Speaker 2: Jess from Woodville, Good morning, good morning? What team does.
Speaker 4: We got the frown? Who have we got? Good stuff?
Speaker 1: Guys?
Speaker 4: Support?
Speaker 2: So whose team are you on?
Speaker 8: We're one fantastic doing it for the kids, doing it for the kids.
Speaker 2: Bye bye, Rachel Woodville, good morning, good morning. You're on my site? Yes, okay, all the way as I say, okay, launch.
Speaker 3: In best of three. First song. Here we go up for grabs. A little Wallace Entertainment family voucher.
Speaker 10: I know, ye.
Speaker 5: Don't know.
Speaker 2: I just can't think of the name or the artist.
Speaker 4: Lady Gaga, how bad do you is? Sweet Jesus, what a journey?
Speaker 2: What a journey?
Speaker 4: That's a really were doing the same thing? How to really sing it out in your head?
Speaker 2: I think, don't bring Jesus into it.
Speaker 4: My heart's founding.
Speaker 3: I'm very sick too, by the way, ladies and Gentlemen'm very very sick. Okay, so you put my immune system under this sort of stress.
Speaker 2: What a hero, What a hero.
Speaker 4: Thank you so much.
Speaker 1: Here's an excellent.
Speaker 2: That's a reminder of the smoothies on the line.
Speaker 4: Everyone, by the way, I.
Speaker 2: Brought it in just saying and appreciate it. Catch up very movie.
Speaker 3: If you just tuning in for the first time. So yesterday we spoke about how there is a tomato sauce smoothie that's doing the rounds in the States. Loser of songs, A song, song, song has to have a little taste of this thing.
Speaker 10: It looks disgusting, by the way, it literally looks like a very smoothie. It's strawberries sauce and tomato sauce. Anyway, So there you go.
Speaker 3: Song number two. Are you going to be My God?
Speaker 1: You're gonna be my girl?
Speaker 3: So this is where it gets interesting. Congratulations to me, by the way, good stuff.
Speaker 4: It's very bright.
Speaker 2: That is so ugly.
Speaker 3: For it, fantastic result yourself.
Speaker 2: That is really ugly.
Speaker 3: Let me give kiss word up. Do we play the third song just for just for to fine jokes? No, come on, why see if you can get some dignity.
Speaker 2: I wonder if you'll get this next one.
Speaker 4: Oh, okay, you just say.
Speaker 2: See if you can get some dignity.
Speaker 4: Yeah, just see if you can search for just a little bit of dignity. Ready to go. This is hard, it's.
Speaker 2: Pretty whatever it is?
Speaker 1: Got it?
Speaker 4: No, I don't even even have a hit.
Speaker 5: Do you want the artist?
Speaker 4: No?
Speaker 2: No, no, we'll get there eventually, Lucy, by next Tuesday, or you've.
Speaker 4: Still got thirty seconds left.
Speaker 2: I kind of know it, but don't.
Speaker 4: I can't even pick up what the song is? Shall we reveal?
Speaker 2: But you're sick, you see, So I'm sick?
Speaker 12: All right, okay, AnyWho, let's go back to the original result.
Speaker 4: Shaky.
Speaker 2: It's good to Jess, Jess.
Speaker 3: Congratulations, guys, we did it, well done.
Speaker 4: Good stuff.
Speaker 3: Appreciate you, good stuff, Jess. Thanks for jumping on board. Here we go. So, Joe, do you want to have to take a little swig of that smoothie? This is a tomato ketchup smoothie confused with some berries and all sorts of other little things.
Speaker 4: Looks quite nice.
Speaker 2: Chance I will vomit if I drink this.
Speaker 10: So for some tasting notes, the tomato sauce is supposed to add like a little bit.
Speaker 2: Of tangy sweet. How much tomato sauce is in it? Minimal? I'm told.
Speaker 3: Here, she goes, Oh can you taste a tomato?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 3: Oh, very good? What a genuine heart starter. What I'm Andrew, Oh good stuff today is a good one.
Speaker 2: It tastes like how I feel about you.
Speaker 11: You need to know.
Speaker 1: I need to know now, I need to know. I need to know, I need to know what the news today.
Speaker 2: This is what you need to know.
Speaker 5: You know what you need to know with Jody.
Speaker 2: And if you are just waking up, you are waking up to the news that Snoop Dogg is going to be your halftime entertainment at the AFL Grand Final.
Speaker 4: Dog It's there, he is.
Speaker 3: Imagine him just frit walking all over the stage getting it done.
Speaker 4: That's a good one. This is fantastic.
Speaker 3: Yeah, here's Andrew Dylan, the boss of the AFL on Snoop Dogg.
Speaker 11: No artistic to everyone, but I think if the feedback that I've been getting even this morning, I said, from that, yeah, nearly sixty year old sister over in London down to it, nineteen year old nieces and daughters. So he does he does span the generations, Yes he does. That's the thing because he's been around for so long.
Speaker 2: And I think, to be fair, whoever gets announced gets criticism. Katie Perry got criticism and she killed last year, right exactly? Yes, Yeah, Okay, Snoop Dogg. I reckon it's going to be awesome.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 2: Killed.
Speaker 4: So he dropped this by his social media to.
Speaker 8: One hundred thousand fans and the best two teams and your boy, big Snoop Deal double G at the mc G. Can't wait to see you in September. Well, the tailstrap pregame entertainment brought to you by me.
Speaker 1: That is cruel.
Speaker 2: Don't think there's anyone cooler on the planet.
Speaker 4: Do you, Snoop Deal double G? Yeah at the G.
Speaker 2: Yeah, let's talk se w E R A G E. That's sewerage.
Speaker 4: Okay, fantastic.
Speaker 3: Well that that's your best segue.
Speaker 4: Good job joke, you like that.
Speaker 2: So SA is dealing with a record number of sewerage blockages. Can you believe there were five thousand, one hundred and thirty two in the past financial year, up around eight hundred on the previous twelve months. So Elizabeth North, Hackham West and Morphett Vale are the biggest trouble spots.
Speaker 4: For Sewerage's good stuff, guys.
Speaker 2: It's not just flushable items disrupting the system. Tree roots and underground pipes remain the leading cause of blockages. So it's not just you know, dad's had a few, like, had a g old fashioned burrito and is not feeling the best.
Speaker 4: Take it out.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, exactly, So it's other stuff.
Speaker 4: There you go. That's what you need to know.