Speaker 1: On over one hundred.
Speaker 2: Well, good morning, everybody. She is cold.
Speaker 1: It's freezing. It's inappropriately cold, Melbourne's appropriate. It's just like, it's just not it's.
Speaker 2: It's so cold, guys, we've had a good run.
Speaker 3: It's cold.
Speaker 4: It's cold because it's going to be blue skies like it was beautiful outside.
Speaker 2: Here we go, grants in the weather wagon.
Speaker 1: Is that what I thought? We're talking about the weather?
Speaker 2: We were just you start.
Speaker 1: With the weather, and anytime I add in a comment, I don't know.
Speaker 2: I'm just I'm just having fun about you being an expert in the weather. That's all.
Speaker 3: She's a retired expert.
Speaker 2: So it's a cloud cover.
Speaker 3: No, it's a lack of clouds.
Speaker 2: Lack of clouds. Right, But I've annoyed it now I can tell.
Speaker 1: It's just the same gag every morning.
Speaker 2: Yeah, do you want it?
Speaker 1: It is this everyone.
Speaker 3: I'm not going to say anything neither.
Speaker 1: Play song. It's frosty in here like he was outside.
Speaker 2: Play song, Jack, Do you want to cuddle?
Speaker 1: No, don't you dare touch me.
Speaker 3: It's icy.
Speaker 2: Two degrees at my place in here, much colder two degrees in my place. When I got up the heater couldn't keep up.
Speaker 3: It's I slept with the heater on.
Speaker 2: Or that do you have because you've got the electric blanket and you've got the what's the new one.
Speaker 3: Called grounding sheets?
Speaker 2: Do they counteract? They can? They both be on the same news.
Speaker 3: I've taken the electric blanket off for the grounding sheet because I haven't got enough plugs to need a powerboard.
Speaker 1: They couldn't operate it once anyway, surely not fire.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I don't think you want all those wires go on to your bed mate. They can't be safe.
Speaker 1: Yeah, bad idea.
Speaker 3: Yeah, just might need an old school rug.
Speaker 2: Do people still use.
Speaker 3: Probably if it's me? Yeah, what the what do you call them? The hot water bottles? I've got one?
Speaker 4: Yeah?
Speaker 1: People would yeah, I think so. Not with an electric blanket.
Speaker 2: No, do not do that.
Speaker 3: They're sensational when you're sick.
Speaker 2: I was trying to explain to the kids yesterday about a waterbed. Their minds were blown. What do you mean? And I'm like, yeah, it's like you just float.
Speaker 3: People would still have them, would' they can you still buy them?
Speaker 2: We spoke to Water's.
Speaker 1: Actually very good for backs. Yeah, people with injuries, very hard to.
Speaker 3: Get in and out of them though, isn't it question?
Speaker 1: No idea, I've never seen one.
Speaker 2: Can you warm up the water sounds like a spar bed more just like so then that way would be like you're in the womb. I think that's what it's supposed to recreate.
Speaker 1: Don't know. I don't one.
Speaker 2: It's gonna be a fun morning, gon lucky man, a Brina carp let's get into it. This is Nova. Good morning. Everyone's a Brina carpenter. Just go on six past six. You are on over one hundred. Can you paint a picture? It is Jason Lauren clint here as well. Yeah, loves what He's.
Speaker 4: Going to be out there all morning. So we've got a claw machine. It was the one thing we wanted when we started.
Speaker 1: We wanted ski machine. Yeah, skill tester with merch in it.
Speaker 2: They were like, finally got it. Do you guys want a qualified production team? We're like yeah, yeah, yeah, but we want a skill tester.
Speaker 4: We want to couch and we want a skill tester. So we got a skill tester. After how long have.
Speaker 1: We been here?
Speaker 4: A year and you're in a bit, you're a bit and I'm not sure someone's tried to put the merch in the skill tester.
Speaker 1: And the first thing, how did the hat get there? There's a hat wedged in the hole, but it hasn't fallen down the hole, so it's disabled the call.
Speaker 3: It's like when you see the new stories of the babies getting stuck in the skill test.
Speaker 2: Yes, yeah, be.
Speaker 3: Careful to produce it. To be careful because you might get stuck.
Speaker 4: So he's now trying to go up through the hole for there is he's trying to go up through the hole to get the hat out.
Speaker 5: I've got a coat hanger attached to my hand which has formed a hook which is trying to pull on the hat to come down through the lap.
Speaker 4: Now there is a key to open the skill the producers or Brody where's the key?
Speaker 6: And I colleague need has the key and he's on holiday in the Philippines.
Speaker 1: He got the key in the Phillippee.
Speaker 3: I believe he has a key with him.
Speaker 2: And what if we had a baby stuck in there? Right in there?
Speaker 7: Ah?
Speaker 3: Now what just just for everyone playing at home. This is for our guests when they come in and they can have a hoon on it.
Speaker 2: Right, that's right, it's full of merch.
Speaker 4: Okay, so we didn't try to see if the merch fit in the floral down the hole.
Speaker 3: Good things in there like bottles and some socks and some.
Speaker 2: Drink bottles gonna get stuck for sure.
Speaker 4: You know, when I went to Tokyo, there's like there are claw machine venues that are like five stories high, just of craw machines. Have you ever seen those in Japan? They're like, hang on, we go again, let's sake.
Speaker 2: Yes.
Speaker 4: Is it true that you can control the group's strength to make it stronger or weaker?
Speaker 2: Yes, you can, and that is very weak.
Speaker 1: That should be strong. We want the people to get exactly.
Speaker 2: Because remember my son Hudson sold all these Pokemon cards and bought a skill tester and the guy, the guy said when he boarded off him, he can control. Yeah, he goes at the moment, it's set for one in every thirty five.
Speaker 3: It is it is that a hair scrunchy in it? Yeah, for the hair scunchy.
Speaker 4: That's not that's not our merch birds just put their hair scutchy in it.
Speaker 2: I think it fell out when she was feeling the machine.
Speaker 3: Because he got it.
Speaker 1: We need to make it. We need to make it strong.
Speaker 4: It's just like next time it cheer comes in, you know, we want him leaving the inn over bucket.
Speaker 3: Hat do the kids get stuck in those things?
Speaker 1: Well, it must be bigger than that because that's a small hole.
Speaker 2: You used to be able to crawl up through the price shot, through the hole, through the whole, through the shot. Yeah, so you reckon.
Speaker 1: It's one every thirty five, not like the actual grip strength. It's got nothing to do.
Speaker 2: You set for how many claw attempts until you get a winner, and then if you watch it, the claws really like it's it's weak.
Speaker 3: We should put a large amount of money in there and get a listener to win, win it all.
Speaker 2: That's not bad. Great for radio. Don't shake the machine. It's just gone six break.
Speaker 1: Imagine if filled the glass breaks.
Speaker 2: Still to come this morning your chance to win your way a Buruno Mars in Las Vegas. Plus we've got five thousand bucks up for grabs as well. This is no over. Good morning. Talking budget a little bit later on oh state budget, State budget, State budget.
Speaker 4: Take it exciting The benefits people get from the state budget.
Speaker 3: Well, well, for instance, the free travel, the free public transports, which is coming out there's that, but there's also a bit of controversy about State Parliament today. We're going to get to a bit later, but there's going to be a massive protest involving Victorian farmers about the fire services levy which is being imposed.
Speaker 1: Farmers are having a hard time in Victoria. I feel for the farmers.
Speaker 2: Are we going to catch up with one later in the show, but is going to cause a bit of heartache around the city traffic wise today, so be aware of that.
Speaker 3: But first, I love a steak night. Actually, we all love a state night, don't we love it?
Speaker 4: Yeah? And they're like, there's good steak nights and then there's the state nights, which is like the crazy runouts where they're just trying to get rid of.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah.
Speaker 7: Jason always asks me what sort of steak do they serve your State night?
Speaker 3: But I don't know.
Speaker 2: I don't mind a rump if it's done right.
Speaker 1: Right, because what's a state Night's like twenty five bucks?
Speaker 3: If you're anything above thirty, it's not a true steak night, is it. I love Bitspenny and.
Speaker 1: It's meant to be good. It's yeah, normally what thirty five? And then steak with.
Speaker 2: About four or five pieces of rocket on the side, and it's their way of offloading the overstock.
Speaker 4: Well, that's what you said, That's what I was saying. Some dodgy places do that, but most places it's pretty good.
Speaker 1: It's very competitive, you know what.
Speaker 2: I like having options not for steak. You know, it's cheap anyway, but when you go to a pub and you get options for sites.
Speaker 3: Well, the potato can lift the steak. You know, chips are pretty stock standard. If you get a potato grattin or a scullop potato is that the same, by the way.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's just a French name.
Speaker 3: It can really lift the dish.
Speaker 1: You're not serving up potato steak night chips and salad.
Speaker 2: With steak nights when we set but East Boundary, Like, you pick your steak, then you can go to the potato, but that's on a normal right then you can get but.
Speaker 1: I don't think they do thatak. They're just trying to pump.
Speaker 3: It's mass.
Speaker 1: Get them out, get them out, chips and salam Yeah.
Speaker 3: The reason I raised it is because last night Andrew Dillon, the AFL boss, God love him, he was courting four coaches, well not courting them.
Speaker 1: He was saw this.
Speaker 3: He was asking them for feedback about the health of the game or the state of the game.
Speaker 1: Hate the builder's arms in Fitzwah.
Speaker 3: Yes, is it a good State night? Twenty five dollars steak night? There right now in attendance Brad Scott of course, the Essenon coach, Alastair Clarkson from North Melbourne, Simon Goodwin the Melbourne coach, and Chris Scott who is the Geelong coach.
Speaker 6: Was Laura Kane there, Laura Cain was there. So it wasn't just the meeting of the mines. Basically he's after feedback on, as I say, the health of the game, but a whole myriad of issues, including that triview panel and soft cap and ra.
Speaker 1: If he's taken you for a steak night though, like he's taking you to the cheap State night, you'd be going up the wine list and getting the good red on the box.
Speaker 3: The boss is paying the AFL. I mean they've got their raking in the cash these days. I would have I would have wanted an invite to buddy, what's our favorite place in the city? Mason?
Speaker 1: But hard so, you reckon, he should have gone.
Speaker 2: He should have gone, Yeah, you know what, we'll get your sides like the price of sides get Yeah, they can at We went out for breakfast the other day and it's like, I'll just get a side of bacon. There's a seven bucks and I don't need enough bacon for.
Speaker 1: The tawn just to get bacon with your steak.
Speaker 2: No, no, no, just like we went out for breaking But I'm just saying, when you're on the sides and stuff you chuck on hash Browns, it's well, do.
Speaker 3: You know what's good value? The broccolini is always good value?
Speaker 2: Yeah, when they did a little roasted almonds.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah at steak night or with breakfasting.
Speaker 2: Broccolini with the site of eight deep fight hash Where where.
Speaker 1: Do you reckon? Is the best steak night in Melbourne?
Speaker 2: Clint?
Speaker 1: You are a regular at steak Nights?
Speaker 3: I am. I'm a regular at Union House in Richmond.
Speaker 2: They we must did you know? Maybe our production guy. I don't think it's an official website. He follows the steak He runs a group like Steak Nights.
Speaker 1: Do you run it?
Speaker 3: What you've got an Excel spreadsheet?
Speaker 8: I don't run it. But we've got a little WhatsApp going on is involved.
Speaker 4: Okay, so where's give us? Give us your top three highlights, producer.
Speaker 8: Or I need to break out the spreadsheet. But there's definitely have I guess there's a few, there's a there's a good one in Q.
Speaker 1: The The other side of Q.
Speaker 8: Is that I need to consult the spreadsheet with me on the other side of the break from the dump.
Speaker 1: He doesn't want to he doesn't want to reveal.
Speaker 2: Yeah, no, no, I'll tell you what We'll go.
Speaker 1: You serious, You can't tell us you need to consult the spreadsheet. Isn't that Formal's.
Speaker 8: Got a lot of steak nights. I've got it. There's a top three, but we've got to go by the ratings. Got them average ratings for all of them.
Speaker 1: It's time to shine.
Speaker 2: We'll go to a break, we'll check your latest in news and then we'll reveal the top three best steak.
Speaker 1: Nights according to produce agree. Have you what part of it?
Speaker 2: Yeah? Many in the group Spinny Dog.
Speaker 8: It fluctuates, but there's about maybe six to eight.
Speaker 1: Oh, they're going to say five hundred.
Speaker 3: There's a lineup to get in.
Speaker 2: Melbourne's best steak Night.
Speaker 1: It's judged by six to eight people in Melbourne shall be out of the listeners to it.
Speaker 2: We'll go there next. Yeah, third A twenty four ten If you want to throw in your two c on the WhatsApp Best Steak Night ALP and give us a ring. Hey, we mentioned before the break one of our production team maybe takes his job very serious. Not this one, the one he does during the week.
Speaker 3: No, not this one.
Speaker 2: Absolutely not him and a large contingent of steak eaters have got together in Melbourne and put together Melbourne's Best Steak Night list. Maybe can we go through the criteria please? Ah?
Speaker 8: Yeah, I mean there's there's It's mostly just about the steak itself.
Speaker 1: Okay.
Speaker 4: Now there's six to eight people in this Steak Night judging circle.
Speaker 2: Yep.
Speaker 1: So there's what a steak and sides? Is that what you judged on?
Speaker 8: Look, the sides matter, but the most important part is the steak. You ever do good sides? We'll go a long way in the point.
Speaker 3: What about the sauce?
Speaker 8: Oh yeah, yeah, sources affected. It's about the whole package.
Speaker 2: So what's backed in the source? Yep?
Speaker 8: So you got the sides? You know, how good is the salad, chips, sauce? Sources up to the individual, but you know it does. It's very important and it's it's.
Speaker 3: Got to be good.
Speaker 4: Thirteen twenty fourteen. If you know where the best steak night in Melbourne is. But according to our experts, our list of which we haven't had any contribution to, do.
Speaker 6: You award hats like chef Hats Michelin, they would steak night.
Speaker 8: No, there's no uniform for steak night.
Speaker 2: Okay, So coming in third place in Melbourne.
Speaker 8: Which h third place, I'm going to give that to its turf Bar. It's fantastic steak night and it comes into the cheapest of all of our steak nights. It's in the city.
Speaker 1: And where is it in the CBD.
Speaker 8: It's in the CBD fifty exactly.
Speaker 2: Put that in your chart.
Speaker 1: What's called turf bar?
Speaker 3: Turf Bar.
Speaker 8: Yes, it was much I believe it was twenty one or twenty two dollars cheap, yep for the steak and it was a good steak for that guys.
Speaker 2: All right, okay, number two, Uber.
Speaker 8: Two, Number two. I'm going to give that to Bonnie Bar, which is out in Fitzroy. I believe Bonnie Bar had pretty good steak. It came pre sliced the steak, which is a little bit controversial.
Speaker 1: Yeah, if it's a big Yeah.
Speaker 8: However, the one of the selling points for Bonnie Bar was in fact that it did come with bottomless fries.
Speaker 3: Oh that's good.
Speaker 1: Oh that's like what the French that's good. The straw A lot of friend restaurants out, Yeah.
Speaker 8: Very very strong added a lot to that. Normally the sides are not a big factor, but that definitely bought a number two points. I think that was mid price. I think it was about twenty five or twenty Take.
Speaker 2: Notes, bruh, number one, No, he doesn't. The number one steak night in Melbourne. What do you go?
Speaker 8: I got a tie? Do you want me to just pick one?
Speaker 1: I give us the tie?
Speaker 2: All right?
Speaker 8: Cool? So that the og number one was one called the Oxford Scholar in the city that.
Speaker 1: Is across the road from r MIT.
Speaker 4: And that is the reason I failed university because some time, all my time with Nick Carr and Jimmy Watson at the.
Speaker 3: State and the lecture used to do to any steaks your time.
Speaker 1: We were never there at night, were during the day. We'd roll out of there at about four pm.
Speaker 8: Oxford Scholar was our original number one, holding the position for the longest time as well, which was probably a couple of years. However, it has been dethroned recently by mount Erica Hotel.
Speaker 1: Very strong. Hard to get a table at the mount Erica. It's so good, it's very right.
Speaker 3: It's just a do you know what?
Speaker 1: It also has good hum Which night is steak night there to night?
Speaker 8: Mostly Tuesday, but it can exceptions can be made for a Wednesday. The place looks good. Bonnie Bar is a Wednesday steak night?
Speaker 2: Sorry your exceptions?
Speaker 1: Do you make your exceptions? What night is steak night at the mount Erica? Oh?
Speaker 8: I think it's Tuesday, so it's not just at the same thing.
Speaker 1: Like he's an actual steak night judge, like a formal official.
Speaker 2: I know. I hope he gets a spot on Mastership. He'll walk in all the chefs like, who's that?
Speaker 1: He'll be like, but how much?
Speaker 3: Oh my god, it's Moyby.
Speaker 2: Every ship walks in that door, ain't they?
Speaker 1: Oxford Scholar in the city is strong. It's Reno. Since I was fair there you go.
Speaker 2: Number one state restaurant in Melbourne. Enjoy it is just gone. Twenty three to seven is Benson Bourne I booked a Yeah, I'm in the process of booking a chimney sweep.
Speaker 1: Oh you did.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I was having a look around yesterday. I heard one in the roof last night.
Speaker 1: They're noisy little things.
Speaker 2: Yeah, now they're in.
Speaker 3: They won't leave, especially you've got such a lot of roof.
Speaker 4: No, no, no, you can get these things that you plug into the wall and they My nan brought me one when I had an issue with the possum eating my tree, and the possum never came back. No, it just sends out some I don't know, signal to the possums not to come back, but we doesn't affect us.
Speaker 2: I always wonder are they really sending something out.
Speaker 1: I'm telling you right now.
Speaker 4: I never saw that possum again, and our trees fully flourished and grew back. We had on our fence line. The trees were balding because the possums were walking along and eating on the fence.
Speaker 2: Much buy the machine? Yeah, what do you laughing at? Is the machine real? Brodie?
Speaker 1: And the machine's real?
Speaker 3: One percent?
Speaker 5: My grandfather gets these possums and then he spray paints them with pink spade rne, so he knows if it's the same possum that's returned, and then he drives it across the river, because if they don't cross over water, they will come back. So you drive them across the river, drops them off and if he knows it does comes back with Scott pink on it.
Speaker 1: Yeah. No, but the machine works and it won't come.
Speaker 2: That's a lot of work.
Speaker 4: When you say spray paints it like a full paint job, which just a little dot.
Speaker 8: It's a little dot on its bottom.
Speaker 3: How does he transport them? Just chucks him in the car or in a in a cage.
Speaker 4: You know, you have a possum in your roof and the possum man come, what's the possum man song?
Speaker 3: Is it your dad Peter? Is your dad Peter? The possum?
Speaker 4: They get them out of the roof, but they're not allowed to relocate them further than like fifty minutes from your house or something, so they often just put them in the tray out the front and then you're like, oh, well.
Speaker 3: That's easy, it's going to come back, possibly laughing.
Speaker 2: Remember the rats in the roof, rats can go, and I pay a guy to come out and take the rats with cha. Rats decent eyes, right, So they came out.
Speaker 1: That you only realized you had them on Christmas Eve.
Speaker 2: In the lead up to Christmas. I could hear him crawling in the roof, and so we paid. This guy comes out, he puts the bait in and he has Normally they eat the bait and then they bag off somewhere else they walk across it. Well, no, this time they died in the roof. It's Christmas Eve. I could smell them. So him to come out. Two hundred and fifty dollars per rat, and he put him in our wheelibit per the rats. Yes, it's seven and fifty bucks all up a cost.
Speaker 1: There were only three rats. Put him in our wheelbit we had in our in the roof of our house.
Speaker 4: We'd put like this big thing of dog food I'd ordered and I'd accidentally got two delivered though, like six kilos of dog food or something. We just put it in there in the attic or in the roof at my old house, and the rats got into it. And when the guy we didn't realize we forgot we'd put it there. And the guy came and he's like, there are the fattest rats just rolling around because they've been eating all the dog foods like a buffet.
Speaker 1: It was like dry for you.
Speaker 3: Just go back whenever they want it.
Speaker 2: You're lucky that did until they wrap.
Speaker 4: The size of possum so you didn't really have to catch them. They were just there with belly aches because I'd eaten too much.
Speaker 2: So that moral here, I need to get in the roof, catch the No, get the thing.
Speaker 1: My nana mugs suggest.
Speaker 2: Get the thing, and they all clear out. I painted first, so it's.
Speaker 1: No, you don't need a painting.
Speaker 4: But I would get a chimney sweep before you light the fire if you think there's a possum in it.
Speaker 2: I know the two were unrelated. Oh possum in the roof.
Speaker 1: Oh not possim in the chimney.
Speaker 3: No, no, no, are you going to Are you seriously telling me you're going to have an open fire?
Speaker 1: Yeah you would the Queenslander.
Speaker 2: No, god no. But from the serve from seven to eighteen, it's really hard express Yeah. Yeah, it's a lot of work to still.
Speaker 3: Imagine old mate here with his axe out there.
Speaker 2: You've got a shop. It was a little pate growing up.
Speaker 1: Oh what pirates?
Speaker 2: Little no, little Piro growing up let's have a fire.
Speaker 1: I love an open fire. There is something specially you can't.
Speaker 2: Be doing mushrooms in.
Speaker 1: Marsh Mellow No beech Wellington.
Speaker 2: Oh that's the wrong Bromellows.
Speaker 4: We thought we were coming up from Marshmallows and now he's serving his mushrooms.
Speaker 2: Our number is thirteen twenty fourteen. I want to know, not just trade. Anybody out there listening. Did you partner give you pocket money?
Speaker 9: Oh?
Speaker 1: Like one person in.
Speaker 2: The relationships running the bills, yeah, and the other person gets their a little allowance.
Speaker 1: Because I know some couples that the income will come together, but then they get just like a no questions ask allowance.
Speaker 2: Oh what they just split you spend it all?
Speaker 4: No, no, no that so most of the money goes in the pool. But then they get like a couple of hundred a week. That's just like whatever you want.
Speaker 2: Thirteen twenty four entertainment money. Are you getting an allowance from your partner? Give us a ring thirteen twenty four ten to join us? Are you going to be a lot of dramas traffic wise in the city today? We'll get to that after seven this morning, first though, big day, State budget day. Do you get as excited about this as election day.
Speaker 3: Do you know how they do it? So they do a big lock up with all the journalists. So the journalists go into a big room and they get handed the budget in full and they just pour through it and find the highlights.
Speaker 1: Oh, why do they need to be in a room to get four.
Speaker 3: O'clock or three o'clock or something. It's released to the public and by which time they've sort of sifted through and found all the nuggets of gold in there in.
Speaker 2: The white smoke. If it's a good budg.
Speaker 4: Yeah, but why don't they just send it and safe and for yourselves? Work it out guys, or they want to put their spin on it has.
Speaker 3: To be a bit of drama involved in fag So what's in store for Victorians? You asked that one billion dollars in health a centerpiece of the budget.
Speaker 1: I thought it wasn't released till four o'clock.
Speaker 3: Well, there's always a leak or two.
Speaker 1: They journey has been in a room yet No they going.
Speaker 3: I think it's sometime late this morning.
Speaker 2: Why would you say yes to go in the room.
Speaker 1: We've got the paper, we already know.
Speaker 3: It said the government will drip feed a few highlights, Oh, just look like heroes, including a nine point three billion boost for hospitals. Other bits and pieces include some free public transport, as I said, for our kids. Saw those under eighteen?
Speaker 2: You love a lock in? You going along? Oh?
Speaker 3: Not that kind of locking, don't you? Nah?
Speaker 1: What I mean? Does this affect what we pay for our home lines?
Speaker 3: Noserve?
Speaker 2: That's today though?
Speaker 1: What about rates?
Speaker 3: The RBA, that's local council is right, sober weirk it's the wrong tier.
Speaker 1: Oh that's not today either. Okay, what about.
Speaker 2: I don't think you're going to be keen for the lock in? Oh my god?
Speaker 3: To talk separation of ours government, state government, federal.
Speaker 4: I majored in politics, Clint, let's not forget that. So hang on, what does it do? They're going to put some money into hospitals.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it's like health, education, public transport, all the things state government look after.
Speaker 2: Still not keen to go, No.
Speaker 1: Not going.
Speaker 2: I want to talk budgets Closer to Home thirteen twenty four.
Speaker 3: Household budgets.
Speaker 2: Yeah, does your partner have you on a budget that allowance?
Speaker 10: Well?
Speaker 1: I think everyone's on a budget, absolutely right.
Speaker 2: We're going through hours on the weekend and it's.
Speaker 1: Everyone's on a budget.
Speaker 3: Okay, Can I just ask both of you, because I'm the single guy here, Jason your house, who's the treasurer?
Speaker 2: We're both terrible with money.
Speaker 3: And surely someone has the key to the safe.
Speaker 2: No, no, we both do different jobs. She'll do mortgage repayment, little bills.
Speaker 3: Lauren to you, are you the treasureer?
Speaker 1: We're fifty fifth? Well, no we're not.
Speaker 4: I do the householdly stuff. I have to manage that, and then Paul does the people. I don't know how this works.
Speaker 1: He does the fun so he has to like manage the holidays.
Speaker 3: That's a good job.
Speaker 2: And I'm the one.
Speaker 4: That's like, oh, we've got another rates bill and the water bill. We've like, I just have to stay across that. But then I demand what we do with the fun But.
Speaker 1: He has to go and do it.
Speaker 3: Question, that's good.
Speaker 2: Like I'm like, we still a bit of ever, give a look over what each other's spending is their little fun money?
Speaker 1: No, no, no, no, no.
Speaker 4: We don't pull each other up or sometimes I don't know how many racesources he's got.
Speaker 1: Let's put it that way.
Speaker 4: He sometimes tells me people by the Monday, his name bit my top that's I'm allergic name?
Speaker 3: Oh likely?
Speaker 2: And then tooth extra thirteen twenty four ten.
Speaker 1: Which great finals is under his name?
Speaker 2: Thirteen twenty four ten. Does your partner give you an allowance?
Speaker 4: Oh?
Speaker 1: Yeah right, rub Rubbia?
Speaker 11: Good morning, Hello Rubbia.
Speaker 2: What's the going? How's it working your joint?
Speaker 3: All right?
Speaker 12: So we all we both get our own pay yep. But then there's an Excel spreadsheet that has my expenses and my partner's expenses, and it's got literally two the dollar where all our money goes to. And then he gives me my the allowance per fortnight.
Speaker 1: What for fun stuff? Like a fun allowance?
Speaker 2: Do you have to reveal? Do you have to reveal what the fun allowance is? Useful?
Speaker 3: Nah?
Speaker 12: I can do whatever.
Speaker 1: Yeah yeah, yeah. See my friends are like that.
Speaker 4: They're saving for a house, so they've got their their savings and their budget and then they both give themselves. I don't know how much it is a week or ask no question?
Speaker 2: What about? What about it? He runs out of money on Wednesday? Can he come back to me?
Speaker 1: I don't think so. You can't go back to the world, No, not unless it's a household.
Speaker 3: Can I brow some money, Rabia.
Speaker 1: You have to save up your hounds.
Speaker 3: We know that inflation is biting really hard. Have you had to have a meeting recently to ask for more money given inflation?
Speaker 13: Oh?
Speaker 12: Look, at the end of the day, I just spend and then I get the talking after, Rabia.
Speaker 1: What do you think?
Speaker 12: What's the future me problem?
Speaker 1: Rabia? What are you spending your allowance on?
Speaker 12: Look, it can vary. It can go between lots of like makeup or food.
Speaker 1: A lot of the time food has to come under the allowance.
Speaker 2: Well, fun food if you don't like, you know, going out. I told you there's that shop in Brisbane that's called Petrol and it's a ladies fashion shop and they called it Petrol. So that's what it comes up on the receipt.
Speaker 4: Oh my god, no, no, no, no. There's another one in the Docklands. I read an article about it.
Speaker 1: The other day.
Speaker 4: It went viral last week and it's got a really naughty name.
Speaker 1: But it's just a bar and all these men are getting in trouble.
Speaker 4: People are boasting it and the bar is gone like viral. It's getting all this amazing pr about it. We must go, Do you know I not send that to you, producer Brody the other day.
Speaker 2: I'm going to check your a two hundred dollars glue voucher. So there you go. That can act the allowance.
Speaker 1: Don't tell him and don't split it.
Speaker 2: No, don't tell him.
Speaker 1: Harvey will never know.
Speaker 2: Scar Path add imporium.
Speaker 4: You think you've got a sugar daddy when you come home in and you are. We paid for that.
Speaker 2: Well, good morning everybody, and walking away very there, Chilli Tuesday. Hey, coming up this hour when you hear us play Buruno Mars and Rose Patar, give us a ring and you will go on the stand by list to go to Vegas and see the most listened to artist in the world, Bruno Mars. That is on the way this hour, but coming up next.
Speaker 3: I thought I was cool. Turns out I'm not up with the times, Lauren. I fear you might be. I need some education about something I'm seeing on the streets of Melbourne.
Speaker 2: You got it, rug up? She cold out there Melbourne three at the moment, tops of eighteen. We're going for mister Coole. What do you got.
Speaker 3: Speaking of cool? Yeah, you're right, I'm seeing a lot of something pop up right around Melbourne. I'm not too sure, and I need Lauren's thoughts on this.
Speaker 1: But apparently apparently.
Speaker 3: It's popping up right the way around the world.
Speaker 1: Didn't start in Melbourne.
Speaker 2: Is a Melbourne thing?
Speaker 3: No, I just assumed it was a Melbourne thing.
Speaker 1: It's in Melbourne now, but it's not Melbourne now.
Speaker 3: Jason Labok, have you heard if I say le boo boo? What are you think?
Speaker 2: La la la la la boola booboo? No bu b You've never heard of laboo. I've heard of it, but I didn't know what it was.
Speaker 3: Now La boo boo is because I'm reading it from a sheet because I had absolutely no idea. Is a grinning gremlin plush toy which hangs from handbags and what else? Lauren?
Speaker 1: Well, it doesn't you get it, so it's like I think you get it from like pop mut stores. Is that what they're called.
Speaker 4: Yeah, And you don't know what you're getting. So it's like a little toy and then you can hang it on your handbag, you can hang it on.
Speaker 2: You you've got, You've got.
Speaker 3: Why are they so notoriously hard to get? And how do you get one?
Speaker 4: Well, people started putting them like in street style. I think photos on like burkins, like one hundred thousand dollars handbags and they'd have a la Boo boo on it on like a Botaga handbag that have their lab Boo boo.
Speaker 1: And then Kim Kartashi and posted her bag with like eight of them, and then everyone wanted them, but he couldn't get them.
Speaker 2: It's a stuffed toy. Can I get a little.
Speaker 1: Stuffed toy that it's like an evil looking tiny little and.
Speaker 3: That's an Mark toy. That's a real one. You can't get knockoffs.
Speaker 1: No, this is a real Oh I don't know, this is a real one. That's why my friend said, don't cut the tag off so everyone knows it's a real one.
Speaker 2: I've seen you get them in.
Speaker 1: They come in like this packet and you don't know what you're getting.
Speaker 3: I don't get it.
Speaker 1: So it's like what would they be with, like tazo how much? Well, I don't know. Mine was given to me by my friend.
Speaker 3: It's just a matter of time, I'm told, before you fall under the spell of its googly eyes?
Speaker 2: So can I buy one today? Is there somewhere I can go and just buy one?
Speaker 4: I have to like, no, no, no, They don't come with a handbag, but they so in demand. People are like putting on air tasker for other people to line up for hours and hours and hours.
Speaker 3: Twenty four to ten. If you have got a laboo?
Speaker 1: But do you have a laboo boo?
Speaker 4: Or now this is mine? I think mine was called pistachio or something. And this all outfits for them and they look evil.
Speaker 3: So is it a TikTok thing as well?
Speaker 2: It must be.
Speaker 1: Have a guess who gave me mine?
Speaker 3: Ah, here we go, Paul.
Speaker 1: If Paul would know what a la boobo screams?
Speaker 2: La boobo?
Speaker 1: Have a guess?
Speaker 2: Who can you put? The booboo?
Speaker 1: Melbourne proily on the top left there jays in the box and then you open it and it comes in this like foils.
Speaker 2: Where are we boring it from?
Speaker 3: So so this isn't This isn't kids, This is pop markh There is one in Melbourne.
Speaker 2: Fifty six to fifty and fifty dollars.
Speaker 3: Yeah, so this isn't kids, This is adults.
Speaker 4: Yeah, but kids sort of want them to. But Elliott gave me one. Elliott Ghana Stilast to the Stars.
Speaker 1: Elliott Ghano. He was sort of an early Pioneer in Melbourne with them.
Speaker 4: He's probably got shares and he bought a box of six from somewhere overseas and then he was like, you can have one.
Speaker 1: This is the one I got. But then I came home and my dog had it in his mouth like a dog toy.
Speaker 3: Oh that's not good.
Speaker 4: That's he's a little it worse for am my laboo? Is it like a Is it like a tamagotchi doesn't do anything?
Speaker 3: Is it like a troll?
Speaker 1: I don't have. I don't have the one hundred thousand dollars handbag to it looks like.
Speaker 3: A troll, a troll dolls.
Speaker 2: It's the twenty twenty five.
Speaker 1: Sons go and collect What are the cards they collect? Jakes Pokemon and there's are they still in Pokemon?
Speaker 2: Mat? Pokemon's where it's at?
Speaker 3: You going back?
Speaker 2: Pokemon is worth a fortune.
Speaker 1: It was like the shops that people are breaking into to get the rare Pokemon.
Speaker 2: Yes, yeah, Lunar Cards Center Road shout out Bentley East gave them the guys down there. No, I'm quite well mate. You go in there. It's like playing the stock market, Like how do you sold all? His cards? Walked out of there with the grand Yeah.
Speaker 4: See that's what laboo boos are, right, So I think you can get them in all shapes and forms.
Speaker 1: But it's a soft toy. This this little thing that everybody wants.
Speaker 3: Now are and you are a starlike on in Melbourne.
Speaker 1: Look at me in my we this morning.
Speaker 3: Are you going to be putting your La boo boo on your handbag?
Speaker 4: I think I see you on these photos here. They're on like very expense zip designer hand Yeah.
Speaker 3: So the question remains, he going to put it on your hand bag?
Speaker 1: No, mine's been a dog toy for some time. I don't think it's I don't get it.
Speaker 2: Neither do I. Mate.
Speaker 1: I'm telling you people I need one though.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 1: Click. Do you want to put this on your door?
Speaker 3: That's what it is.
Speaker 2: Yeah, you should stick it on the front end of the roocap.
Speaker 1: So they're so cute. One hundred and thirty eight dollars, it's a lot of.
Speaker 2: Dollars.
Speaker 1: Well, your kids are paying thousands of dollars for cars.
Speaker 2: I don't spend that dress and my kids. I'm not going to spend that dressing on the boo boo. I keep listening to Bruno Mars. So when you hear Bruno Mars kIPS, we can get on the stand by lest here at Nova guys. Some chesscam footage from the Popo has been released and been going viral on the top. It's over two police officers highway patroll in it that pulled over a guy. It wasn't doing chat laps. He was more just like doing dowies. Not dowies but burning up and now Chapel street people.
Speaker 3: For chap laps.
Speaker 1: No man, as many chap laps as you like. I'd rather you didn't like it does congest. You can't even drive fast on Chapel streets.
Speaker 2: You can't move well. This guy was, you know, like trying to be a hero. A bit of a burnout here like that sort of language. Right, so just stop being a hero. This is what the cops have been praised for online the way they spoke to the guy. Take a listen.
Speaker 3: Did you just think it's cool and you think that all the girls are going to go, oh look at this cool?
Speaker 2: Drive? Really well, it's not cool. You don't look like an ebilute?
Speaker 3: Can I just say?
Speaker 1: What do you look like?
Speaker 2: An absolute?
Speaker 14: I should you look like?
Speaker 3: Okay, I'm peo polite about the display, Tony.
Speaker 9: Just consider me.
Speaker 2: You're in a build up area.
Speaker 3: Good on him.
Speaker 2: They sound like they sound like his dad.
Speaker 3: There's a bit of truth serum for you also, mate, grow.
Speaker 1: Some brains or I want you to do with grow some brains. You're carrying on like a fourteen year old behind the wheel.
Speaker 2: I think that's good rather than acting like RoboCop.
Speaker 1: Yeah, what was he doing because he's speeding, allegedly speeding?
Speaker 2: Here we go, here we go?
Speaker 3: No, no, no, I just I'm casting my mind back to when I was that age, and the silly thing was the driver?
Speaker 1: Do we know the alleged driver.
Speaker 3: Teenageer just got his license? What were you doing?
Speaker 2: Oh?
Speaker 3: No, it was my hotted up Ford laser.
Speaker 2: Did you do you have a stubby in the boat?
Speaker 3: It's a Ford laser.
Speaker 1: Did you have a CD stacker in the boot or in the car?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 4: Mine was in the front like in the next to the steering where the stereo was. But the people who had it in the boot I was I was.
Speaker 3: Did you do chat laps?
Speaker 1: Nah?
Speaker 2: But I lived just off When you pulled up at home, did you take the face off the car radio?
Speaker 5: You know?
Speaker 2: He could take it off and keep it.
Speaker 1: I didn't do that.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I bought mine from the car and you'd always have a mate that would go, I know how to install it, and it would go all day and it.
Speaker 3: Never was you know what you do there? You drive in a jar a straight back.
Speaker 4: Because they were the ones that were like an aftermarket product and you could take just the face off. But my friends would take it off and put in the case and then put in the glove box.
Speaker 7: They're just going to steal it out of the glove That's where the CDs went. That's where the you know, the book of in the glove box.
Speaker 2: Did you ivitate your Ford laser down to? You know, like on a Thursday night the shops, like abandoned shopping center or one that's closed, all the Ford Laser owners will be down there with their boot open, showing off like their like in Brisbane growing up. Thursday night it's like in the local shops and you can't boot up for because taken shaft your subby. Ah No, we didn't do that, do we? Yeah?
Speaker 1: Can you imagine me down?
Speaker 4: It came on Thursday night in the car park showing off my subby came up in my Toyota Corolla sent touchback?
Speaker 2: Was that what it was?
Speaker 4: Yep?
Speaker 3: Sick?
Speaker 2: Sick? Or the girls leaning on the boyfriend's cars.
Speaker 1: Dad was in cars, so Dad and I wanted. I wanted an Echo.
Speaker 4: That's so cute. And Dad was like, Nah, you need a bigger car. Don't feel like you're safe enough in that. But I really wanted one, so I got a bigger one.
Speaker 2: You know, my sisters always want a Master. I Thinkster brought out a Master one or a Master two were cool, and it had under the hand of the driver's seat. It had a little drawer to put you high heels, and there was a magazine slot in the glob box purely targeted at young girls.
Speaker 1: That's cool.
Speaker 2: There you go, see you don't you know?
Speaker 4: The issue is because it is really hard to drive in high heels. But did you know you're not allowed to drive in bare feet? Yes, to drive their feet.
Speaker 1: So you like when I got my heels on and you take them off and then you're supposed to you feel check that control driving bare feet?
Speaker 2: You can check live Google.
Speaker 3: Feel what the accelerating the rain? Live Google.
Speaker 2: I know it's illegal to leave your window down if you're going too the server and not like your car and it's all open. That's illegal.
Speaker 4: Hey, I says it's not illegal to drive their foot, but it's not recommended.
Speaker 3: You can't see you. It's very tricky in thongs.
Speaker 4: I think their feet will be better than thong. Driving in stilettos is well either.
Speaker 2: Kudos to the cops on the way they dealt with that was good. A bit of a heads up you're on the Western Freeway. We had a call come through before anytime you want to join the show. Actually, thirteen twenty four to ten, Pete from Melton said he saw about thirty fire trucks heading in to the city, driving side by side, no sirens but lights on. All for a very good reason.
Speaker 3: CFA gathering in the city. CFA farmers as well. This is to protest the state government's new Emergency Services and Volunteer Fund. It's a new levee which is being introduced. It's going to grow basically an extra two billion dollars. But clearly people are furious, especially farmers and those who live in regional Victoria, because they'll they'll be forking out for a levee which helps fund the CFA and the farmers have to pay for it, because.
Speaker 2: What is there argument saying what it's rural properties.
Speaker 3: That's where the and regional Victoria are the ones that are going to be stumping up for our doing it so tough anyway, And someone who will be at the protest this morning is Wimmer farmer Andrew Wiederman. Good morning, morning, good yeah, good morning goes.
Speaker 1: How are we all to thank you on the way to the protest this morning?
Speaker 11: Yes, no, I'm already in the city and obviously doing a bit of media around this this morning. That yeah, We've got quite a lot of people coming from all parts of Victoria. But I want to make it very clear this is every asset owner here in Melbourne is also affected by more than one hundred percent in most cases increase in their own shy rape notices or the what was formally the fire services levy campaonents. But now what the government has done has actually put all of the emergency services in under one umbrella and it's now increased that And for us as farmers, we had a seventy five percent increase on the fire services levy last year. It was one hundred and eighty nine percent more this year and could you know in my own case, you know we're going to be going from twenty five grand in buy services levy to well over fifty thousand dollars. It's a stupid space of twelve month stupid question.
Speaker 2: Before this got raised, who was paying for it?
Speaker 11: So originally the buy services levy was actually paid by every insure, everybody that owns the property anywhere in Victoria. And now what they've done has bundled all of the emergency services in which was funded from consolidated revenue. Now, look, I know the listeners know quite well and we all know quite well how bad the government's been in its expenditure. It's management of expenditure on big projects where they've overrun, and now they're trying to attack what's clear to Victoria.
Speaker 3: It's clear that your blood's boiling, Andrew, and for good reason, because you're hurting right now. How much are you and your you know, your friends and family hurting the in the regions?
Speaker 11: Well, I think you're going to see that express today. I mean we're already forty percent up on numbers of trucks. I just heard you mention this thirty there's fifty coming in from the Western Highway, there's another forty coming in on the Calder and then there's another twenty to five to thirty coming in on the Hume. And you've got to remember we've joined today with all of the Melbournians here, the United Firefighters Union, Peter Marshall's group. We're combining with them in this rally and they've been amazing in terms of helping and supporting all of the people that we all work side by side together with now.
Speaker 2: And I just want to remind people for anybody to be stuck in this traffic on the way to work, right bloody oh is this really that important? How have you got to do it?
Speaker 3: Yeah?
Speaker 2: You guys get hit with these levees, your costs go up, it's going to be handed down to us.
Speaker 11: Correct, absolutely, I mean that's exactly what it is.
Speaker 3: I mean.
Speaker 11: But everybody's sitting in the car that owns a property in Victoria, they've got one hundred percent increase as well. So they've all got a stake in the game here, Absolutely they have, and that's expected to keep increasing. And this was normally all of these services were funded some consolidated revenue and the insurance component until two thousand and well used to be charged intermittently, but look it was a fair system we have in placed under the Fire services levy components. But this has just been an absolute cash graph by a broke labor government Andrew.
Speaker 1: Outside of this, our farmers are in the news a lot at the moment because Victorian farmers are doing a bloody tough We've had no rain where we're hearing about it a lot more. There's huge issues with livestock. There's not enough feed. How are you going? The reality of this is really grim, isn't it.
Speaker 11: Yeah, look it is. I mean combined with poor government policy putting pressure on a lot of people. The mental health and well being of the state is really under pressure. And not only farmers. You've got the impact of all of the ancillary businesses that are attached to agriculture right across Victoria are also suffering a lot of mental health stress at the people are not spending any money either, even here in Melbourne. I mean even here in Melbourne there will be businesses that are suffering because of poor government policy and the expenditure and we don't have the will pocket and guess what, we've just got another lot taken out there will.
Speaker 3: Be some people though, Andrew that say why do you have to shut down the city?
Speaker 2: Look good?
Speaker 11: There will be plenty of people, but we have to make a point. I mean, and the point will be made quite strongly today and I can probably are and see you that this will be a day there historically you'll be talking to your grandkids about because this is the day rural Victoria has woken up. It's coming to the city and it's here to make a set and we'll.
Speaker 2: Be back powerful words.
Speaker 11: Repeal it. It doesn't. We're asking if for moratorium and the parliamentary inquiry into the effect today, and that's what we're ask you of the government.
Speaker 1: All right, Andrew, thanks for jumping on, Andrew. I hope it's safe out there and everyone looks after each other as well.
Speaker 3: Yeah, just take it.
Speaker 2: Easy on the roads. A lot of emotions.
Speaker 3: I'd say avoid the city.
Speaker 2: Yeah, absolutely, avoid the city if you can, if you can.
Speaker 1: I love our farmers and they are doing a full bloody tougher the.
Speaker 7: This is.
Speaker 2: It's an over one hundred. It's a beautiful voice. What a voice, what a voice? If what's wicked to come out too? Yeah, they've already shot it.
Speaker 3: The filmed at the same time in the theaters.
Speaker 2: Well will be yeah, not yet.
Speaker 3: I mean on the on the Broadway and all that actual or is this just an adaptation.
Speaker 2: I'm talking movies, not theater. Oh yeah, yeah, like the second movie.
Speaker 3: Because this is the movie based on the theater production, is it?
Speaker 1: Which is the pre cool to the Wizard of All.
Speaker 3: So the theater could do a version of the second movie.
Speaker 1: They'll stick. That's the thing about the.
Speaker 3: Harry Potter One.
Speaker 1: Two day part.
Speaker 2: Want to buy tickets for you when I get the orchestra to do the music in a movie in September they're doing.
Speaker 3: That's cool.
Speaker 2: Yeah, they do it Christmas gun Maverick. So you watched the movie then the full orchestra play.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that's cool.
Speaker 3: I like that.
Speaker 1: I always say I'm going to go to those things. Then I never do. I did do the Disney concert.
Speaker 3: That was to Disney, and you went to Lames the other day. You're a real the spion.
Speaker 1: Well lame Is was like a concert, not like a plan.
Speaker 3: It was a stage extraordinary. I really want to go. We must go.
Speaker 1: Hey, we have all been away a little bit. We've all been traveling.
Speaker 4: We were up in cans the other day, which would have meant Lou had the house to herself although she had the children, you weren't there. I had a few nights too last week where Paul was away and I had the house to myself, and I was like, I was sad. I get sad when he goes away, Like, oh, I get lonely, and then the day is gone. I'm like, how good is having the house to yourself? Now you live with your sister?
Speaker 3: I do now?
Speaker 1: You ever have days where she's there?
Speaker 2: Yep?
Speaker 1: And do you just every now and then feel free?
Speaker 3: Yeah?
Speaker 2: I do.
Speaker 4: Well.
Speaker 3: I'm a bit of a clean freak, so when she's not there, I like to clean up, and I would say she's messy.
Speaker 1: But it's just someone else's start.
Speaker 3: Yeah, stuff in your space, so you can just watch what you want.
Speaker 4: The same with Paul, Like you know, he leaves his ships next to the cat, which is fine, that's it's our house.
Speaker 1: Do whatever you like. But when you notice it when they're not there, and you're like, I can do what?
Speaker 2: So what?
Speaker 13: Well?
Speaker 4: The other day I sat on the couch like two hours and like in the daytime with a big fluffy rug and watched a movie at like two pm, just me and the dogs and the fire was on.
Speaker 2: Now this would you feel like he was judging you?
Speaker 4: No, But he'd be taking phone calls and he'd be like talking, is the race coming up? Interrupting my episode of Lioness?
Speaker 2: Breathing loudly.
Speaker 1: Well, just being there. He'd just be there, which is nice sometimes.
Speaker 2: What are you watching, Sally Raphael?
Speaker 1: You've got a pause and you rewind.
Speaker 2: What's this about?
Speaker 4: Said Nicole Kidman at Morgan Freeman. And then it was like four point thirty and I had dinner.
Speaker 1: Thirty four thirty or hungry. Yeah, and then I had a hot shower and I was like, well, it's fine thirty now and I'm just gonna go.
Speaker 2: To bed at five thirty.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I put all I closed all the blinds.
Speaker 4: I had a candle next to the bed, and I continue to watch Lioness in peace and quiet on my own until.
Speaker 1: I just drifted off to sleep for the night.
Speaker 2: Blow the candle out.
Speaker 1: Yeah, is so high. The house was warm where Paul gets hot.
Speaker 4: So the house was like it's like when when Jas isn't in this studio, how warm and toasted here with others.
Speaker 1: It's just amazing.
Speaker 2: No, no, No, I'm not a DVID well when yeah, yeah you are after the first ten minutes. Then I came home the other day and just as I'm turning into my street, I get a message from my wife and she's like, hey, babe, I'm out at disappointment. And I lit up like i'd want at school. Yeah everyone at school. Wow. I was driving the gates like over one powerball the gates anyway, and then and then I was like, what am I going to do? And I thought, you know what, I've never just gone for a swim on my own.
Speaker 1: Kids the pool.
Speaker 2: Oh dad, let's not rockets.
Speaker 1: I just I just sat in the pool skinny.
Speaker 2: No, no as boardies and I just floated around on a Lilah.
Speaker 1: No one talking to you, none heaven, corona in hand. Oh you even had a daytime beer?
Speaker 2: Thought, screw it, what time was it?
Speaker 1: Just after work? Ten thirty.
Speaker 3: It's been cold in Melbourne recently too.
Speaker 2: You was a couple of weeks ago.
Speaker 1: Had the heater, I'd have the heater, eat out that solar heat. No, you wouldn't have. How good is it?
Speaker 7: I know?
Speaker 4: I produced brody. He loves sitting down at his dinner table, having dinner nude. When he's on his own.
Speaker 5: Tufold, he's still got the glass table, glass tabletop and nude down the bottom, and he has dinner on.
Speaker 1: His look or small Glasgod.
Speaker 8: Has a magnifying effect, Thank goodness.
Speaker 2: I love very disappointed when he wheels out from the table.
Speaker 1: I love Paul to death, but my God, having the house to yourself is just put on some chune something else. Some people all those The music's too loud.
Speaker 3: In my house.
Speaker 2: When you have thirteen twenty four to ten is our number?
Speaker 1: What do you do when you have the house to yourself? What is it you are newdist maybe?
Speaker 2: Ah?
Speaker 1: Yeah, like our dogs aren't really on the couch kind of dogs. But when Paul's not there, Ah, dogs on couches cuddle up.
Speaker 2: Thirteen twenty fourteen. In return, I got turned it on the Coging vouchers up for grabs. Coging dot com helps you get what you want for less now that is clicking awesome.
Speaker 1: Profession line Melbourne, What do.
Speaker 2: You do in your home alone? What do you like to do in your home alone?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 4: What is it that you do?
Speaker 1: It's the confession line. Something you can only do when you've got the house to yourself.
Speaker 2: My eldest. We leave home alone now and then like he's now at that age where you trust him. We've got to the shop and I like, if you just do twenty minutes tough now, have a cap on that stuff. Yeah, and we'll like a phone so he can ring us.
Speaker 4: And you've also got a like, never tell him how long you're going for, so you might just be one or two minutes. You're surprising some good because if he's like, I've got half an hour.
Speaker 2: Just spake to my sister the other day and they went away for the weekend. It was the first time my nephew was left home alone.
Speaker 1: For the weekend. So the weekend, how many friends did you have?
Speaker 15: That?
Speaker 2: She swears to God she heard a girl's voice in the background.
Speaker 1: One hundred percent good him what I thought? All right, I'm thirteen, twenty four to ten. What do you do when you're home alone? It can be as innocent as letting the dog sleep on the bed.
Speaker 2: Vanessa in Essendon, What do you do when you're home alone?
Speaker 13: I am a fifty year old divorcee with four girls, ages fifteen to ten, and I have them every second week and on Monday, night till we changed over. I actually did bolt the door at five o'clock and sit in front of it with a glass of wine.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yes, it's this And just do you just listen to the sound of silence?
Speaker 13: Oh yeah, and like that?
Speaker 3: Hello?
Speaker 13: Does this male friend.
Speaker 3: Just one glass? Vanessa?
Speaker 2: You sure? Absolutely well?
Speaker 13: Well that would be telling that maybe maybe a couple.
Speaker 1: I mean, you love the kids, right, but how nice is just having a bit of silence? Absolutely, no arguing, no bickering.
Speaker 2: Stephan worrib good morning, Hello, what are you? We're good? Are you home alone? Often?
Speaker 16: Not that often because I have five kids?
Speaker 15: Wow?
Speaker 3: So when you are home alone? What do you do?
Speaker 16: So I actually go around to all each of their bedrooms, pulling the door open and go, helloa, there's no one.
Speaker 1: There, just to hear the sound of silence.
Speaker 2: Yes, do you still laugh by door five? Like you're still getting the kick out of it?
Speaker 9: Oh? I do completely, Like it's just so amazing.
Speaker 1: And then what do you do? Just go and lie on the cap, Oh.
Speaker 16: Watch TV without you know, iPads in the background and noise and oh.
Speaker 2: It's a noise I felt because of a casino the other day. Three kids are sitting around the table and there's three different shows on. I'm like, can you hear what you're watching?
Speaker 1: Yeah? I know there's a lot going on.
Speaker 3: Hey Crystal, Hi, how cold is yarum about this morning? By the way, it was minus one beautiful up there they up near Hillsville. What do you do when you're home alone?
Speaker 17: I sit on the couch, close all the bline, sit on the couch and watch Christmas movies with a nice chi laste at any time of year, any time of year when no one's home, which is rare, but when I do, that's my guilty pleasure.
Speaker 1: Crystal. I think you're my spirit animal. Christmas movies like I come good during Christmas Eason.
Speaker 2: Even on a hot day. But you'll watch a Christmas Yeah.
Speaker 1: Well, Christmas is hot in Australia, so generally you.
Speaker 2: Watching it nine times out of ten the movies there's snow eating.
Speaker 1: That's why it's so nice. Close the blinds, Crystal knows, what's up? Are you going to see the sun shining out?
Speaker 2: This will be fun. Let's go to temple Stone and get a dale morning.
Speaker 9: How are you guys?
Speaker 2: What do you do well?
Speaker 9: I love doing my housework when it's hot, it is the best feeling. You get the shower, you can scrub it, clothes getting wet.
Speaker 1: You do the housework in the news, the whole.
Speaker 9: Housework in the new, especially when it's a bit sweating. And then when the sun you're going to have your share, get out, have a glass of wine.
Speaker 1: You're just mopping the floor naked.
Speaker 2: Do you close the.
Speaker 9: Blinds, but I've got knating you can't see through.
Speaker 2: But it is so true.
Speaker 1: How many people do you live with? Normally?
Speaker 9: Normally four, but one comes and goes every now and then.
Speaker 1: So how often do you get the house to yourself?
Speaker 9: Not very often, but I try and do it at least once a month if I can.
Speaker 2: Have you ever been mid nude clean and someone's pop time?
Speaker 3: No?
Speaker 9: But I did one day forget that. I had brother Nickers on Brennett and the clothesline to grab something and over the cancel.
Speaker 1: And the Amazon package delivery or getting.
Speaker 3: I don't know, well that's not I have no idea what Dale looks like, but for the entirety of that call, I could imagine someone who I think looks like Dale cleaning her house nude.
Speaker 1: Remember when you remember when you were cleaner, got naked at your that's right.
Speaker 3: To clean the shower. She got in and shower it naked naked.
Speaker 4: He showered at his house because she says that's the best way to clean the normally.
Speaker 1: Using your town.
Speaker 2: I actually think that's genius because I remember getting to messed up on a nice top and yes, I don't know.
Speaker 3: It was like, yeah, my cleaner does it too, no co the time.
Speaker 1: Cleaning it.
Speaker 2: I'm telling you we're coming back.
Speaker 1: If I came home and my cleaner was nude in the shower, I just don't know.
Speaker 3: What does your cleaning the clock?
Speaker 2: Who cares? I'll just be happy they're cleaning it.
Speaker 1: Not really, she just still shouldn't be new for much hour.
Speaker 2: Well, good morning Melbourne.
Speaker 15: Hi.
Speaker 2: One of our favorite segments is coming Up Guaranteed to put you in a good mood if you're heading to work, and especially we've got kids in the car. Words you can't say is back and it is on the way.
Speaker 1: It's where we laugh with you, never at you exactly, sometimes at you, but usually with you.
Speaker 2: Officer morning, Stephanie, good morning.
Speaker 1: How are you going? Are you?
Speaker 16: Yeah?
Speaker 3: Good? Thank you?
Speaker 1: Have you done school drop off yet?
Speaker 5: No?
Speaker 16: On my way traffic all for the two hour round trip, so good.
Speaker 1: Time every day. It's a two hour round trip every day.
Speaker 13: Wow?
Speaker 1: For Yeah, so you're a good mum. How old are the kids?
Speaker 16: We've got a ten year old and almost eight.
Speaker 2: Year old in another two hours in the afternoon. Yep, oh wow.
Speaker 3: At least in the mornings you can listen to us.
Speaker 1: Let's see if we can win you some cash this morning.
Speaker 14: I would that would make the trick a lot better.
Speaker 1: Alright, let's do it.
Speaker 4: We've got three questions lined up, an easy one for fifty, a medium for five hundred dollars, and a tough question for five thousand dollars.
Speaker 1: And I believe you want to play for five k today?
Speaker 2: Yeah? Why not five thousand dollars? Stephanie might know this.
Speaker 1: I did, Yeah, Clinton, I reckon to Stephanie.
Speaker 2: It's gettible. It's gettible for five thousand dollars. You're gonna hear a question. You'll hear three two one. You need to answer within the three two one. Okay, yep, all right, Stephanie? You ready?
Speaker 1: Good luck?
Speaker 2: So ready for five thousand dollars?
Speaker 8: Which artist's latest album is titled The Secret.
Speaker 1: Of Us three two no idea, no idea, You're gonna.
Speaker 10: Kick yourself, Clint, you knew there she is just play rod anywhere.
Speaker 1: I thought you were going to get that.
Speaker 2: Yeah, well you know what you can't get away into your hand. We've got to give you something. If you spend four hours in the car every day, great, you need to treat yourself. Would you like a gold g h D?
Speaker 1: Very nice?
Speaker 11: Oh my god.
Speaker 2: Otherwise I got to turn it on a Cogan voucher as well.
Speaker 9: G h D.
Speaker 11: Let's give a give a.
Speaker 2: Don's come in your way. Cogging dot com helps you get what you want, unless that is clicking. Awesome.
Speaker 3: That is all yours, amazing, Thank my gosh.
Speaker 1: And the gold g h D. I've seen them in the office and I keep going, can I take that?
Speaker 2: I can't take that, Stephanie from like fifteen years old?
Speaker 1: So there you go. Well done, Stephanie. That old GHD is coming your way.
Speaker 4: GHD Future Escape Collection, Advanced Tools in Ethereal, out of this world shades.
Speaker 1: Hey guys, you have beautiful, straight or curly hair? Do you know GHD stands for good hair? Good haired?
Speaker 3: Ad? Does it?
Speaker 2: Yeah? I didn't know that.
Speaker 3: You think I didn't know ghd.
Speaker 2: I don't know.
Speaker 1: I didn't know good hairy.
Speaker 2: People are being yelled at supermarket checkout jays.
Speaker 3: I got yelled at. I got yelled at, and I didn't realize until now why And I.
Speaker 2: Think the check out I think it's justified or is it? Yeah, what we're about to chat about. I knew that's space to do it. I did nothing wrong. You used to work at a supermarket.
Speaker 1: You should when there was self check out.
Speaker 2: He's not that young wint Stellaway. Yes, high school job where you.
Speaker 3: Work Safeway now wool worse right as a I sort of you're in free. I dabbled in. I did a shift in the deli. That was a bit hard for me.
Speaker 1: Oh what slicing the hand?
Speaker 3: It was just it was it was too much work.
Speaker 1: Was that because when people go, oh, I want about three hundred grunds, you're like.
Speaker 2: I'm just glad rapper stuff put the way tonight.
Speaker 7: Yeah, it keeps for a while in the big fridge for a while. Not slice on, it's a fresh slice job off there.
Speaker 2: She ever almost lose a finger on the slicer.
Speaker 3: I wasn't very good at the slicer either, so they moved me into the grocery department, which was stacking the shelves. And then I was so good at that, and I got an upgrade and I became a registered boy.
Speaker 16: Right.
Speaker 1: Oh, will you be able to wear an upgrade being a check Oh?
Speaker 2: Yeah, if you're packing the shelves, there there's no trust. A Melbourne woman has gone var along the top. She posted this video about an altercation. She had a cold. Sorry, I want to see if you can weigh in on this. Being a former supermarket staff member, I said, can I help you? Excuse me, ma'am?
Speaker 15: It is an illegal offense not to scan your toilet paper. First, I looked down at the toilet paper. I looked up and I said, get away from me. I said, it is one thing to have to scan this myself and also be an employee here without being paid, But it is another for you to tell me how.
Speaker 1: To pack my bag. Oh, she's angry, she's got a bit of a potty mouth. What happened that I have to pack this myself? What was the issue? What was the issue? So it's illegal not to scan your toilet.
Speaker 3: Okay, legal, she's put a bit of mail.
Speaker 1: I didn't scan it.
Speaker 3: This makes a whole lot of sense, Lauren, Because I was at Col's in Richmond the other day on Swan Street and I was checking out. I was scanning a can or I had a can of not a can, a creative coke zero like a box box and a basket. This woman bounded up to me and she said, excuse me, make sure you scan the bulky item first. And I was quite taken aback. Why well, I didn't actually didn't ask why she offered it. She goes, because I'll reach my KPIs. What do your KPIs have to do with me scanning my box of coke zeros?
Speaker 2: What do you mean her KPIs of their argument is they came out a spokesperson said, we like helping our customers with bulkier and heavier items. That's why we like these used to the checkout first. They also claim a lot of people forget to pay for them or leave them in the basket at the end.
Speaker 1: Well, my friend was telling you guys before in America, America. He's Australian, but he just went to America and he rented an apartment and he went to Target or one of those big kind of hole stores and he bought all the things little things through his house, sheets and a whole bunch of stuff, towels, and he bought a doner and you know how they come in like bag, and he put it down and then he did the checkout and scanned everything and he paid, and then he walked out with his big bags for the stuff and the donner, and he hadn't scanned the doner, which is.
Speaker 2: What they're saying. People forget the big guy.
Speaker 1: He got citizens arrested and put in American prison, and it was late in the afternoon, so they couldn't get like an American legal aid. So he got sent to the jail and had to spend the ninety in America.
Speaker 2: What are you doing time for me? Start?
Speaker 1: And then he couldn't even use his doner, he said.
Speaker 4: He got there, they put him in the orange pajamas, the shot and he got a pillow and like this tiny thin materist thing that they give you.
Speaker 1: He was like, couldn't even use my dinner, but he stole it. I'm like, well you stole it. I didn't steal it.
Speaker 4: I just should have scanned it first. Jail overnight because he couldn't.
Speaker 1: Just move there. You didn't anyone's number.
Speaker 2: I remember when we do the weekly shop at Franklin's No Frills. Yeah, and we'd have to get chlorine for the pool and you'd put it in a superman Yeah, get on the super trket.
Speaker 16: No.
Speaker 2: No, you used to be able to get it from the supermarket random and Mum would get me to chuck it under the trolley. You know, hey, like you could store something and the amount of times you get home again, I forgot the post.
Speaker 1: Does anyone working the supermarket is and can confirm why you would have to do that?
Speaker 2: First thirteen twenty four ten pure check out operator.
Speaker 3: I'babe the coals variety because I think this is a coals issue, right.
Speaker 4: Surely that'll we this time. But toilet paper's not heavy. She must have bought the forty eight packers.
Speaker 15: Ah.
Speaker 2: That's degrading walking out with that, isn't it? But you get a little handle with it, I know, But you see they're going so much cheaper people. It's going to see me walk to the car like I've got a bow problem.
Speaker 1: If it's a bulky item, do you not have to put on the scales?
Speaker 3: You know how?
Speaker 1: The bad ways in the Yeah.
Speaker 3: I don't know.
Speaker 2: Can I give you a tip with the scales. Check out operator told me this one day. You know, when it comes up where it's not registering, just push down on the scale and let go.
Speaker 3: Just to no, no, no, no no.
Speaker 1: It has weighs it to make sure you're not scanning the wrong arm.
Speaker 3: But sometimes if it's like two one for you as a as an alumni, if there was a customer that was annoying me, I used to put my hand on the scale.
Speaker 2: Morning everyone. It is right on eight point thirty coming up next. It is our favorite segment that we laugh with you, not at you.
Speaker 1: That's right.
Speaker 2: Words you can't say.
Speaker 1: It affects everyone exactly.
Speaker 2: And god, we've had some crackers in the past.
Speaker 9: Yeah, sorry, caterpillar.
Speaker 1: Bok.
Speaker 9: I do not have chrosterol.
Speaker 2: This morning.
Speaker 5: I don't like.
Speaker 2: Bibber biography or bibliography. It's the second one that that guy said.
Speaker 3: That guy said, there's a sale this morning, which is on in my in my news reads, which is advertising for cliffts. You struggle with the fork cliffs morning Cliff for clifts clip it's just hard to get your chops around.
Speaker 1: Lift.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, four clip lift. It's got a fork and it lifts.
Speaker 3: Yeah, spoiler to listen in when I do the news. Sorry, horrendous.
Speaker 1: Aloys thought it was a for click cliff with a T as well? Is there a T?
Speaker 17: No?
Speaker 7: Yeah, it's awks in a lift. It's much more sense cus it's a fork falls back off the cliff thirty lift when you put on it as well.
Speaker 2: Cliffs thirteen twenty four ten. We are doing words you can't say in return. This is cool. We got to turn in a fifty dollar. The Lego packs up for grabs thirteen twenty four ten. To join us. A word you can't say. It's coming up after imagine dragons here on nov.
Speaker 3: Elly's only quiet.
Speaker 2: I'm hunting weapons.
Speaker 8: It's words you can't say.
Speaker 2: Words you can't say. We are laughing at you.
Speaker 1: No no, no, no no no no no no no laughing with you, not at you.
Speaker 3: You bugging that up to be.
Speaker 4: Sometimes we laugh at you do, but not all, not always, especially if you're sweet and young, exactly.
Speaker 1: Never laugh at you.
Speaker 2: Yeah, but if you're old and bitter, oh god, we'll go to tamp all right.
Speaker 1: Alisia, good morning.
Speaker 2: Hello Elisha, Hello, talk to us, Alisia.
Speaker 5: Good morning.
Speaker 1: We got you, We got you. Is there a word you can't say? Can you throw it in a sentence for us?
Speaker 11: On my pancakes? I like to have shirup?
Speaker 2: Sorry one more time?
Speaker 1: On your pancakes?
Speaker 2: Sure? Do you ever go to the pancake parlor? Or do you try and avoid it at all costs?
Speaker 1: Can you say? Can you say I like maple syrup?
Speaker 9: I like maple syrup.
Speaker 2: Least we know we're going cute? I liked it about thirteen twenty four? Ten is our number four words you can't say?
Speaker 4: Karen in broad Meadows? Can you throw your word you can't say in a sentence for us?
Speaker 16: Well, yeah, I'll go to alcohol.
Speaker 14: It's anonymous and the whole program is about.
Speaker 2: Ammy and can't I can't even say the words the program is based on. It's got a good start.
Speaker 1: Is it anonymity? You can you say?
Speaker 8: Just one.
Speaker 2: Am?
Speaker 3: What can you say? Anonymous?
Speaker 2: Anonymous?
Speaker 1: Anonymous? Based on any?
Speaker 3: I can't say it?
Speaker 1: One more time? Karen? What the word the sentence? Good? On your Kiiren?
Speaker 2: I love you, mate?
Speaker 1: Hope is going well for you?
Speaker 2: Is our number for words you can't say?
Speaker 1: And Dingley, morning morning? Can you put your word in a sentence for us?
Speaker 13: I'm going to go eat Nominees food tonight, pable struggle with it?
Speaker 1: Where do you get your rice paper rolls?
Speaker 3: I had it last night? Delicious?
Speaker 1: Did you have a butt of me in a week? So you can probably like, you don't need to ask for a Vietnamese restaurant in Vietnam for a restaurant smart, you should move there.
Speaker 3: What's the Vermicelli by the way?
Speaker 2: In France? Do you just say fries? Yeah, Fritz, it's not French fries. You said to say fritz friten mcdonald's'll say large Fritz.
Speaker 3: You'd probably say fries.
Speaker 1: No, you don't need to say French fries in front my question.
Speaker 3: You have a word you can't say. Can you chuck it in a sentence? Yes?
Speaker 17: I love to travel in my Caverraine.
Speaker 1: What about the old Cavarane Park? Do you go down there?
Speaker 2: I've been to as your Cavarine Park's your favorite caravan park? Oh, it's got to be a winger right away.
Speaker 1: You know what other cavaran park is really good?
Speaker 7: Why?
Speaker 13: River?
Speaker 2: Don't? Don't? I'm looking at that for Christmas?
Speaker 1: Be booked by now.
Speaker 2: Well, now that you're talking to the river, Big.
Speaker 1: Four is where it's at the harbor is right there, and it's excellent, unbelievable.
Speaker 2: What what is it?
Speaker 1: A great?
Speaker 17: Yeah?
Speaker 8: What is it?
Speaker 2: That is it?
Speaker 10: Tina?
Speaker 1: What sort of park is it?
Speaker 3: I think it's a Cavanne Louise and see for to finish us up thirteen twenty four.
Speaker 2: Ten words, you can't say usual word in a sentence.
Speaker 9: I put my groceries on the Cola belt.
Speaker 1: Well, hang on, say the whole thing again.
Speaker 9: I put my groceries on the belt.
Speaker 1: Problem about.
Speaker 2: Koala belt the baggage ones at the airport's row as well.
Speaker 9: Oh yeah, yeah, yeah, the belt.
Speaker 2: Excuse me? Which covet belt is my bag coming out?
Speaker 4: The hardest one for me is still the I actually don't know how to say the sauce, the wach oh really Worcester, Saucester.
Speaker 3: Worcester, shear.
Speaker 1: I can say, I can repeat it, but when I read it, my brain, the brain to mouth situation doesn't work.
Speaker 2: And the four cliff, the for cliff, what about that?
Speaker 3: You're being serious with.
Speaker 2: This four cliff? Not a fourth clift, not a fork lift?
Speaker 3: Wow, she ask on.
Speaker 1: I'm sorry, what experience I.
Speaker 2: Have with a fork lift.
Speaker 3: I'm not going to put my foot in it like you did tread lightly.
Speaker 2: There must be a big sports story breaking must be.
Speaker 1: It must be a huge sports story because he's the best in the beers.
Speaker 3: Yeah, my great friend and colleague Tony Jones joins us first and foremost teacher. Good morning, good morning.
Speaker 14: Oh yeah guys, it's can I just say this is just like a great morning to actually be on the greatest FM breakfast show in Melbourne. That's being the Clint Jason Myron Show. I just find it fantastic thing.
Speaker 1: Thanks teacher. We're glad you found the time for a.
Speaker 3: Business this pauling a shift on a W a bit later today. Do they play that song on a W?
Speaker 5: No?
Speaker 14: In fact, I thought that was hold music.
Speaker 2: That's that's the songs we're playing. We've got a kid Larroy coming up. You love that.
Speaker 7: We just looked up at the Today Show and look, someone who works on Weekend Today. We do some quirky stuff on Weekend Today. What were you doing on the Today Show? It seemed like you were talking about a cow.
Speaker 14: Well, fortunately it was the real Today Show, not Weekend Today's.
Speaker 1: How do you feel about today? Extra?
Speaker 2: Answer that tiny extra, it goes on with it.
Speaker 14: But look I don't know.
Speaker 11: I don't know.
Speaker 14: I still don't know. I can't work it out all right now. I would like to think I'm reasonably switched on. But when I got a tech from the Today Show producers saying can you come on? I just assumed, Okay, well it's been a while, it must be a big story. Maybe they want to talk about state budget okay. Maybe they want to talk about the farmer's protest, or maybe the a f L, which is disarray at the moment the pub last night.
Speaker 4: Maybe they wanted to know why Andrew Dylan was at the pub with the coaches shouting.
Speaker 3: I hope.
Speaker 14: Then when I got the brief and it was about bloody stolen plastic cow or something, I'm like, what.
Speaker 2: Happened?
Speaker 4: So the other thing, Tony, is that this stolen cow that's all over the Today Shows breaking news.
Speaker 1: It was stolen a month ago.
Speaker 4: It was on the twenty seventh of April last year, and they've wheeled you in a month later to talk about this big breaking news story.
Speaker 14: I hang on clean. I wouldn't laugh too much. We sent you down the Warnable once to do a story on a while, sorry, and the story the story is bobbed up on YouTube three years early.
Speaker 1: Channel nines the breaking. But what's actually happened.
Speaker 4: So there's a fiberglass cow in trug and Nina that's been stolen last month and the police need our help.
Speaker 14: Yeah, well, I don't know. Look, I mean, clearly there's a lot at stake here. This is central to our whole justice system here, and I thought they'd beefed up.
Speaker 11: All right, but these.
Speaker 14: Offenders I can only say, shanks for nothing because you've got a square one now, dam milking it now, I am, I know, but look how they actually got to remove it.
Speaker 3: I don't know.
Speaker 14: It's gone okay, but the good thing is that I'm sure it will come back because just Sinto will slaper a levee on stolen five hours today and then when they do get the offenders, they'll probably be released on bails anyway.
Speaker 1: And these all the same gags you dropped on the Today Show.
Speaker 14: Absolutely yeah, yeah, but you guys are laughing better.
Speaker 1: So do you have no idea why you asked to cover the story?
Speaker 14: Actually no, I'll get I'll get to the bottom of it at some point. Yeah, I mean, it certainly ranks right up there with some of the big ones I've done over the journey.
Speaker 2: I saw your flogging Peter Brooks car the other day.
Speaker 3: That's a good one.
Speaker 14: Yeah, I wasn't flogging it.
Speaker 16: No.
Speaker 14: Yeah, Well, if you've got a lazy eight hundred thousand, it can be yours.
Speaker 2: Jake, look like a tight fit like the car. Yeah, just like you look snug in the passenger seat there, Tony.
Speaker 14: Oh thanks, Twiggy.
Speaker 4: Realize he's saying TJ's a bit bean.
Speaker 2: No, I'm just saying they didn't make the interiorsm like big back there like spacious.
Speaker 14: It was like a tight Is there a Simpsons episode? So you laughing at a small.
Speaker 1: Size of my automobile? Good on your TEJG.
Speaker 2: You an invite to the state night last night with the AFL coaches to the what zone did you get invited to the dinner last Oh you're not across that story. Just the steak?
Speaker 14: Oh I am, I am, I am here it was at the pub in good Do we know.
Speaker 2: What the chapter was about?
Speaker 14: Great, Well, it's just an opportunity for the AFL to get together with the coaches and say, look, you know, look, share your grievances. I mean normally Bill McLaughlin had Addie house. Remember that Clinton. We just says who had the good bottles of red or not?
Speaker 3: Because even it would come to the bottle of red.
Speaker 2: That's cool. Hit them all over the house.
Speaker 14: Yeah, and why just you guys do that?
Speaker 1: No, Tony, let me tell you.
Speaker 4: These rats roll into my house and I can't get them out. I go to bed and have to leave them there because Clinton will never go to bed.
Speaker 2: It's true, It is true. Hey, Tony Jones joined us on the air.
Speaker 14: See you soon, keep us posted on the count I'll just got to go and I'll just got to go, and you know, try and lose a bit of weight. Now a company.
Speaker 3: Oh Jase, Now you put into a bad mood and I'm going to cop it. Thank you.
Speaker 2: Don't take it out on Clint.
Speaker 14: You look lovely looking at for the three hours that he's here.
Speaker 2: Morning Melbourne, kid Laroye. Girls, just go on six past nine. That's it. Where are getting out of here? Remember avoid the city if you can. Today the firefighters protest in the city or the fire trucks that are hitting him.
Speaker 1: It's well underway. They're rallying against the emergency.
Speaker 2: Services, traffics and NA.
Speaker 1: Yeah, traffic in and around the city is going to be pretty grim today.
Speaker 2: That's a YEWI job?
Speaker 3: Yeah, do you work from a job? I wish I could work from home.
Speaker 2: I'll go a longer route sometimes as long as I'm moving. Yeah, you know what I mean.
Speaker 1: It's yeah, a long way.
Speaker 2: They have a great day of run.
Speaker 4: We are out of here sunshine and winter sunshine. But it's beautiful out there, amazing day.
Speaker 3: That is nice. I mean, there's saying about the crisp mornings. He invigorates you somewhat I've never seen jasweare tracksuit.
Speaker 1: Pants sparing tracksuit pants, thrown me, thrown me must be cold because he's a short sky.
Speaker 2: Cut a lap at the tarn and I jumped out of bed and it's too hot for that.
Speaker 1: Are your legs filling more?
Speaker 3: Yes?
Speaker 2: Cozy, cozy, Hey, you have a great day. Run back tomorrow. Five thousand dollars up for grabs, your chance to win. You writ to Bruno. We will see then.
Speaker 1: Bye.
Speaker 4: Jason Lauren Lauren wake up feeling good following them on the Socials Show,