Speaker 1: You're right. You know you look frazzled.
Speaker 2: You did the honest, bros. That's some record. Colum Brads, combrades, combrads, welcome everyone. Whoa, whoa, whoa whoa.
Speaker 3: That's know, that's like the podcast study in particular. Why you do it?
Speaker 4: Sorry, let's already do it.
Speaker 2: You're talking into the.
Speaker 3: Mike. You can talk to here, you guys.
Speaker 2: It's different.
Speaker 5: Good day everyone. You are listening to the Jason Lauren podcast.
Speaker 3: I liked it. Place new opener. Get everyone you're listening to the Lauren.
Speaker 4: Today has been quite laddy.
Speaker 2: Okay, yeah, I'm off you today. I'm telling dad.
Speaker 3: It has been quite luddy. A lot of a lot of let's just been very late.
Speaker 4: That sprayed the Ralph Lauren red.
Speaker 2: Do we not like it?
Speaker 6: Everyone's wearing it. It's just like everyone's wearing it.
Speaker 3: It is nice talking about cars and polls.
Speaker 1: I agree we need some more.
Speaker 2: Can I talk about cars for sake? The fucking bobby your dad hooked me up with Trevor. It's a couple of chop Shopsvor, lovely guy. But he was like, Jason, can't help you because you're insured through Amy. It's the one insurance company. I can't help you with shame, and they're limiting to who you can go to, so I can't even get the current inspected for another two weeks.
Speaker 7: You were in a really great mood when when you took that phone call yesterday, we sat down and had a cat to curry.
Speaker 3: It was the chicken.
Speaker 2: I took it down at the chicken you did?
Speaker 1: Did you clean up the bits of your break life?
Speaker 2: Someone had cleaned up the scene of the crime.
Speaker 4: I would have been John.
Speaker 6: Actually, just on John yesterday, you hugged him and he says, wildly uncomfortable.
Speaker 7: He said John would be a hugging guy, and then still went in and John goes, not really.
Speaker 2: John liked it.
Speaker 3: He didn't.
Speaker 2: That's so gladdy of you.
Speaker 4: I've never seen someone scurry off so quickly.
Speaker 3: That made me uncomfortable with.
Speaker 1: Your handshaking and going for the hug.
Speaker 2: I just went, hugs. Why are you rattled by that?
Speaker 1: I'm filing a complaint John.
Speaker 7: John was also standing and holding his laptop in front of him and a whole bunch of books like paper documents, and he was like, it's like you would at school, and so he had no free arms to even.
Speaker 3: I went in to fend you off.
Speaker 2: I did a pat on the back.
Speaker 3: That's just a classic bully move.
Speaker 2: It wasn't a bully, it was an expression of a lot. But it's like us to be.
Speaker 3: You went for a hug for someone who had no option.
Speaker 4: To say nothing, and then you said I'm going to make you a hug and.
Speaker 3: He was like, I don't think so.
Speaker 1: Wait why do you give him a hug?
Speaker 2: He's getting me a whiteboard, big fucking wife.
Speaker 7: He's actually getting us a white boy because you're not the only one on the post.
Speaker 2: No, no, you'll never you'll never ride on it today because she turned this room like I felt like the fucking chicken in the bay Marie at Woolas.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I loved it, but then even I was hot, turns it up one degree.
Speaker 2: It's very.
Speaker 5: I remember I saw you Domber, we're doing Jason one, and then I came back in literally three minutes later. Was likely legitimately warm.
Speaker 3: Yeah, you could have put me in a silver larky.
Speaker 2: What's wrong with you two?
Speaker 1: What are you whispering about?
Speaker 2: Not a fan secret?
Speaker 3: That's a no for me too.
Speaker 7: The voice for me, the way they're talking about someone who's on the television right now. It has nothing to do with this show.
Speaker 4: It's very visual.
Speaker 2: But I don't mind him.
Speaker 4: Really, are you guys actually are similar?
Speaker 2: Joseph? Is it Jace?
Speaker 3: Okay? Actually? Interesting?
Speaker 2: No?
Speaker 7: No?
Speaker 3: Sorry, hey jose you are You've been a bit testing today.
Speaker 2: I haven't today. I'm in a good mood. It's been a roller case.
Speaker 3: You've been in a bit of a mood today. Anyone else feel like that?
Speaker 4: Yeah, you're scary. You just gave me I'm going to stab you.
Speaker 2: Look, yeah, that's love. I'm actually in a good mood.
Speaker 5: Actually, did stal chain outside breakfast for we just went you kind of like you?
Speaker 4: Yeah, it was kind of.
Speaker 2: Upset you. I'd like to apologize.
Speaker 7: You can't upset me. I don't think you're important enough in my life. It's not a lot you could do that.
Speaker 2: In that case, all systems go.
Speaker 5: You seem very easy going, except when it comes to Paul. What does he cough?
Speaker 1: Like the rough?
Speaker 3: And I love my Polly so much. It's a bit of a game. It's a bit of a talker cat mouse. We're actually we have a great relationship. Do you not believe that.
Speaker 5: Him more than you get angry at other people?
Speaker 7: Is that not the most normal thing in the world to get more irritated with your partners people.
Speaker 8: Yeah, I feel like a kid's house when you are not following.
Speaker 3: But when I niggle over, then we are like act. Do you think we're a good couple?
Speaker 1: Yeah, that.
Speaker 2: Fell forced. You're going to the private toilets.
Speaker 1: It's the private toilet.
Speaker 2: What what do you mean there's a private private toilet? Go down the hallway. There's one on the left.
Speaker 5: That's the one where disabled toilet.
Speaker 2: Let me have a hood.
Speaker 1: I think I just need to go for a way, so ten one.
Speaker 2: There's a shower in there, Yeah, I believe.
Speaker 7: In the ladies bathroom. There's also a separate door which is a shower. But it's not just a door to a shout, it's a door to a hole.
Speaker 2: It's a whole separate room free.
Speaker 7: And that's where when I get changed toilet in. There's no bathroom in there, no toileting, but that's strong.
Speaker 3: But that's where I went. I got changed and did my hair.
Speaker 2: Yeah. Is there a mirror, a.
Speaker 3: Full mirror floor, a ceiling.
Speaker 8: Sometimes your your best mate rides in. Every one gets changed here.
Speaker 1: Yeah, John, so he doesn't even use that.
Speaker 2: John McCall Oh, Johnny gets changed here. Yeah, he'd write like, is he a cyclist? Yeah? John has he got the has he got the shoes?
Speaker 3: He looks?
Speaker 1: I assumed, so he wouldn't, he'd be doing it properly.
Speaker 2: Yeah, you can't post for that.
Speaker 3: I think he's a professional in every capacity of.
Speaker 2: Should I keep my hair straight in here?
Speaker 7: There's one in the bathroom, there's one in the ladies hairy tongs an that's hang.
Speaker 2: On, Yeah, you get the call the smikes.
Speaker 7: Ladies actually coming past in the toilet the other day, and he came to fetch it the first time.
Speaker 4: Going there.
Speaker 7: First thing in the morning's character assassination.
Speaker 2: Now it's spot on.
Speaker 5: Do we think what's the etiquette in obviously, like I would say, like seventy percent of people probably wear in their own shower. What is the customary thing to do in the public workshop? You would still winging in the public work shower? No, Jesus, yes he's not.
Speaker 2: Are you were? Yes?
Speaker 3: Or no?
Speaker 5: Would you we in the public workshow?
Speaker 3: I wouldn't know.
Speaker 4: I wouldn't shower it work unless I was desperate, unless I was a fire at home.
Speaker 5: Would you win the public Workshow you would see.
Speaker 8: I probably would, and I wouldn't be the first two and you won't be the last. What do you say about the shower the same saying it goes down the same drain, But.
Speaker 3: Then other people have to stand on it.
Speaker 2: Question seriously. There are hair products and stuff in the girls talk.
Speaker 1: They've got a they've got like a station.
Speaker 3: There have been in there.
Speaker 1: I know I've heard about it. I haven't been.
Speaker 4: I'll take a photo next time I'm going there.
Speaker 2: Photos in the other day I went in there. Now faced on me from in there the other day.
Speaker 3: There might be someone in there.
Speaker 5: Take the wireless mic.
Speaker 1: W Mike wan go that far is take this.
Speaker 7: Headphones face time because.
Speaker 1: He wants to see that I can bring it up on the big screen.
Speaker 2: We can't like that feature if.
Speaker 3: Someone's in there just making.
Speaker 7: The other day, I just went in to go to the bathroom and there was someone driving their hair, someone tonguing their hairs, doing their makeup.
Speaker 5: I was like, it's a bit awkward. That's fine, fine, sound like to floss and.
Speaker 2: Here we.
Speaker 1: Face time machine up on the big screen.
Speaker 2: Face time machine.
Speaker 1: There's that's the ones going on.
Speaker 2: I'm sorry, we've got this. No no, no, we're back. We stopped recording. We're back. We're back.
Speaker 3: Can you hear me?
Speaker 2: We've got you? Have you got us? All right, I've got you.
Speaker 4: I'm standing in the.
Speaker 3: Like TheRoom.
Speaker 2: Okay, can we check? Can we inspect the station? Yeah?
Speaker 4: Do you want to go into toilets on the showers?
Speaker 2: I just I just want to inspect this. Should go the shower. Let's see. The shower is nice. We're going inside the shower now, door like a god.
Speaker 1: So much better than the guy shower. Do we not have so much better? No, we don't have any of that.
Speaker 2: We don't have a sink.
Speaker 1: I don't think so.
Speaker 3: It's great.
Speaker 8: There's a big mirror, heated tower rack like that is heated tower rack, and a rain shower.
Speaker 2: Yeah. Serious, Okay, can we inspect the station please?
Speaker 3: What's the station in the women's bathroom?
Speaker 2: Cleaner inside the women's toilet?
Speaker 1: Can you get landscape? NARKI no.
Speaker 2: Spray dryer, hair brushes?
Speaker 3: Yeah, I wouldn't use communal hair HD.
Speaker 2: That's that's gym. That's no, that's solid. I'll pay that. That's good.
Speaker 3: I think there'd be a lot of people that probably go to the gym in the morning and then come in.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that's good.
Speaker 3: Products. But women need that stuff.
Speaker 1: But I feel like, you know, wouldn't us to have like we're going to canon half.
Speaker 2: Okay, bye bye bye by hanging up.
Speaker 1: Okay, we're going to communal can of recks owner in the boys.
Speaker 3: You should put the polo, ruffler and fragrances reckon that. How long did reckon until that gets stolen from there? With anyone else?
Speaker 2: What do you mean off?
Speaker 3: No one else? Restrooms?
Speaker 2: The restrooms, Yeah, only nover stuff.
Speaker 1: Security sometimes.
Speaker 3: Pollo the security guard.
Speaker 2: Yeah, Pablo.
Speaker 7: The guy tell me if someone comes near me, don't punch them, hit them with the fist.
Speaker 3: Of my hand.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, the scout Bruce Willis puts their nosebone through their brain.
Speaker 3: I don't know if i'd be doing that. I think I'll just be running the disabled toilets back.
Speaker 2: Yes, I used it just to test it, Yeah, the facility, just to test it. The door is a slow closure of the door.
Speaker 3: Yes, self closing.
Speaker 7: You know what.
Speaker 2: I don't like electric closing doors.
Speaker 3: No, too nervous at that open.
Speaker 7: Why did you use one of those ones on the town, like the public ones and parts and stuff with the doors, don't they time out if you're not in.
Speaker 3: There, if you're in there for too long, apparently it counts down. It says you've got five seconds.
Speaker 1: The extra time.
Speaker 2: I've stayed in a hotel room with an electric front door, and that rattled me. Well, I got rattled and I didn't go, so I went into the men's You just had a ge I just stood there, just had a look, right and freaked out. Freaked out right, fair enough nervous, Yeah, fair enough? All right, guys, what's we're getting up to today?
Speaker 7: I'm going to meet my friend in fed Square at the Dan's Deli.
Speaker 4: The other day I thought, who's going to dan Murphy is in the middle of town.
Speaker 7: Well, it's a full restaurant, is it. Yeah, it's not like an dance diner. That's It's called dan Steiner Fun.
Speaker 2: That's cool.
Speaker 3: One of the girls who organized that's we're going in the instant.
Speaker 2: Also exciting news, we're taking the show on the rail. Oh yes, we are going to Adelaide forgather around.
Speaker 3: Told you this yet. I was potentially up there for the whole week, but I now have to come back.
Speaker 2: You know, Tommy, yesterday's going up and down and up and down. There. Yeah, tell that's going to be a quick turnaround. So are you gonna come with us on an early flight Thursday? Yes, have a little lunch, yes, at the airport, and then and then a lunch on the Friday as well. Well, then we've got the game that night.
Speaker 3: Only I've got an option for you. It might have a better option for you, really yeah, but then you'll be left out and you won't like that.
Speaker 2: What's his for? What lunch on Friday?
Speaker 7: Or first I've got to do a lunch in Melbourne and then fly up at fiveay, straight to the football.
Speaker 2: I'll be with Lauren because we're best friends and we stick together for twenty years.
Speaker 7: Do you have a lunch at a pub somewhere in Adelaide and I've got lunch at Noble?
Speaker 2: Do you get to pick what you have at Noble the Black Cod? Yes? Actually no, I prefer to get Adelaide. Just go. You gotta say nobody's.
Speaker 5: Potentially we're going to tip some into the footy in the.
Speaker 3: Taking listeners to.
Speaker 5: Then drink responsible as half an hour behind, so we have to get up extraly.
Speaker 2: To get not like we're going to be we go back. I'm going to get jet.
Speaker 1: Half an hour jet lag.
Speaker 2: I will get.
Speaker 7: You going to the lunch and then flying down next for half an hour to get the good call. So I can do this functioning what times fly. But I'm probably gonna fly at about five, and which means I getting it.
Speaker 2: Out of here.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you want to spend more time in Adelaide?
Speaker 2: Will be at.
Speaker 1: Fly from Adelaide to Sydney on Friday, and we can't say that's a long that's all that's I'm going to need a pillow.
Speaker 2: Wait, you're going to need a pillow.
Speaker 4: Twenty five minutes.
Speaker 3: I think I'm meant to be flying.
Speaker 2: To our fifty is it? No, it's longer than that, is it? Adelaide to Sydney.
Speaker 8: That's got to be two carts drink carts, that'll be that'll be a four hour No, no, no, it's not four question?
Speaker 3: Is that Friday our last day? And then we're on survey break? Oh, this is really what I think I might be.
Speaker 2: Hang on.
Speaker 1: Is that this is the week after Easter.
Speaker 4: It's a week. Wait, so this Easter and then there's a survey break.
Speaker 2: Yeah, survey break around Easter time. I thought we had a we don't know what we're doing yet.
Speaker 4: Oh, okay, copy that.
Speaker 2: Flight time?
Speaker 8: Oh sorry, flight time Adelaide to Sydney. Sydney, it's our fifty five pretty close.
Speaker 2: It's not bad.
Speaker 1: It's about an hour twenty.
Speaker 2: Melbourne to Adelaide's an hour twenty twenty.
Speaker 1: It's up and down, isn't it.
Speaker 2: Yeah? Oh no, I thought it was shorten than that. No, Sydney is like an hour, isn't it a question question?
Speaker 1: Hands on the winds. Fifty nine minutes sometimes, Yeah.
Speaker 2: That's solid.
Speaker 1: I love when they come over and we're going to make up some time here.
Speaker 2: We get a bit of a town. I get to New Zealand to and a half.
Speaker 1: Hour playing faster than they.
Speaker 2: You can't.
Speaker 3: You can't burns more fuels. It's much more expensive.
Speaker 2: But just fucking burn it. Let's go work for the concord.
Speaker 4: Timestamp.
Speaker 2: No, no, it's not too soon. It's okay.
Speaker 5: When are you going to New Zealand f loong on Saturday?
Speaker 2: Oh?
Speaker 1: Are you flying into Queenstown? Into Queenstown? That is the best. Like during the day in the mountain.
Speaker 2: You can't land.
Speaker 6: Currently, the flight into Queenstown is the hard one of the hardest. I've watched a lot of YouTube videos about it.
Speaker 1: Can't land because it's like a mountains is Wellington quite bad?
Speaker 2: Wellington most there's always people of vomit on the plane leaning in Wellington, Windy Wellingcoln makes a lot of Yeah Queens its beautiful. Have you booked for Botswana yet? Touch me? You need to book and the show.
Speaker 4: The show's amazing. Botswana but Tree it's really great.
Speaker 3: There's also bots One a butchery in Melbourne.
Speaker 2: Yes there is.
Speaker 6: Yeah, there is Slinders Lane, I think really. Yeah, the showboard is also really good. In Queenstown.
Speaker 2: You taking the misso yeah, they were there for a wedding. You should go to on on Hot.
Speaker 7: Yeah, you have to book in advance though, because I tried to go and they booked and then I went to the man Made one and I basically just sat in a swimming pool.
Speaker 4: No better feeling than a day of skiing and plucky plumping a lot tub.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's so nice, a little Yeah, you get a book on some like six or eight weeks in advance.
Speaker 2: Luck there.
Speaker 1: Bots One is nice though, we've.
Speaker 2: Got like a nine pm sitting them.
Speaker 1: But it was perfect because it was in some of the sun doesn't go down till ten thirty.
Speaker 4: She needs to borrow Lawrence Mikey.
Speaker 1: Haven't got a very nice to.
Speaker 2: Do that one shark it goes under the water. Huh the shark is like, it's like, ah.
Speaker 4: The Shark and NATO thing.
Speaker 2: Yeah, the Shark Nado. Yeah yeah, yeah, go on the Shark Nado. It was like a submarine boat in the shape of a shark and it hounds along and it goes under the water.
Speaker 6: Oh do you know what I can recommend? I thought it was super lame when Dusky was like, let's go play frisbee golf.
Speaker 4: So fun. Frisbee golf on the.
Speaker 1: Mount Coronet.
Speaker 6: No, no, no, it's in the Botanic garden area near the water in Keleanstown. Frisbee golf is so fun. I really got into it.
Speaker 2: You taket like a.
Speaker 5: Part three, part four or part five. Yeah, frisbee.
Speaker 4: You've got to throw the frisbee.
Speaker 2: And it stopped.
Speaker 5: Then you got to go to that spot and then throw it again.
Speaker 2: And I won.
Speaker 5: It's called disc golf.
Speaker 4: Actually, oh sorry, now.
Speaker 1: I did the loose but it was it was in summer so that it was like a forty five minute lineup. I think for a forty minute. We paid for five, we did three and we bailed. Yeah, that's enough, that's yeah.
Speaker 2: Once you've loosed once.
Speaker 1: But did you go to all you can eat restaurant?
Speaker 3: On the top of that, Oh so good's you can or you can eat?
Speaker 1: It's boogie though. They've got like a steak guy that cuts the steak in front of them. They've got a seafood section that it's very good.
Speaker 2: Alright, recommend we better guy. We gotta call it. We've got meetings, Clin's got legg Day, see Tom, everybody, final thoughts, knock
Speaker 4: Bye for now.